[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lost virginity story thread? how did you lose your virginity?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 3

File: 1197.jpg (137KB, 617x919px) Image search: [Google]
1197.jpg
137KB, 617x919px
lost virginity story thread?

how did you lose your virginity? who was it with? what age were you? what events preceded this? any advice for current virgins on how to lose it?
>>
lost mine to a trap thanks to craigslist

it sucked
>>
I lost mine at 12 to my friend . i fucked his ass
had first girl at 16 .
tips , roll for luck and or seduction ? that's a d 100
need to roll a 70 or higher
>>
>>24783152
Lost mine to an engaged woman i met on the internet, i was 25 and she was 29. Advice: don't have high hopes for your first time.
>>
Lost mine with my girlfriend when i was 18. It was fantastic and so special.

OT. WOW your body is perfect
>>
Lost mine at 16 with a girl I was working with. (story if you guys want)
She was 15 almost 16.

As for advice...just be around girls more. Make girl friends or work partners, go to clubs and parties. Being around girls triples your chance of getting lucky
>>
>>24783152
Lost mine to a girl who was also a virgin. We were both 21, seniors in college.

I was a klhlv until I was 20, I finally figured out how to be myself without acting all retarded and cringey, and dated this girl for a bit in my junior year of college before she broke things off because she was a senior.

Then my senior year I talked to a girl I kinda knew at a party, we made out, went on some dates, took each other's virginities, and then she broke things off.

My advice is try to take a step back before you say something really weird that you'll regret. Then you'll also appear all aloof and relaxed.
>>
>>24783152
At 17 to the Spanish qtpi I met at a model UN thing the year before. We stayed in touch on skype and facebook talking for literally hours every night until one day she told me she'd saved enough to fly across the continent and visit me for a long weekend.
We fucked in a hotel room multiple times that night then kept a LDR going for the next 4 years, seeing each other every few months, taking multi-month long holidays together during the uni breaks and hiding it all from her Catholic family.

The first time we fucked was terrible. Seriously, two virgins going at it just results in complete cringe.
>>
Last year to a 50+ year old Japanese Hooker in Beppu

No ragrets
>>
>>24783152
Was 16 at the time.
Was at my friend's 18th birthday.
I wasn't paying much attention to her and she kinda just fell onto me.
Say I'm going to bed and go to sleep in friends bed.
She follows.
Told her I wanted her to.
Make out and slowly progress to fucking.
My 18 friend was still a virgin and I lost mine in his big sisters bed.
Was pretty good sex.
Never saw her again.
>>
>>24783152
Lost it to my husband, when we were in high school. I was 16, he was 18.
It was awful - he didn't come, it hurt so much I wanted to cry 3/4 of the time. We didn't even talk for 30 minutes after.
But we improved! At least that.
>>
>>24783152
>be me
>16
>get a gf
>love her
>fuck her
>>
>>24783217
that isn't me, that's just to get thread attention
>>
>>24783231
story pls
>>
Lost my virginity when I was 17 (21 now) she was 16 we had been dating for about a month at that point
Before I get into the story let it be known I live on a farm
>one night at my house with her hanging out in my room
>cuddling and watching tv
>we start making out
>things start to get heated
>I asked if she wants to "do it" (don't know why those were my choice of words
> she says yes but family's in the house and got a rule against shutting the door with gf around
>decide to go down the road to one of our barns
>pull my car inside the barn
>put the seats down in my Ford Escape
>hop in the back with her and strip
>slip the condom on and start making out hard
>finally slip it inside her
>boy it felt great
>fucked for about 10 minutes
>blew my load in the condom
>sat there for a few minutes cuddling
>got dressed and took her home

Even though it only lasted 10 minutes it was probably the second best sex I've ever had... we would go on to date for 3 more months before she cheated with two different guys and lied to me telling me she might have cancer so she had an excuse to go behind my back
>>
>>24783287
thats adorable

I lost mine at 19 to a 34yo i met on okcupid. it was shit
>>
Lost it when I was 17, last summer with my ex. Miss her so much fuck.
>>
Lost mine at 18 to a friend who was mtf. It was awkward teenage sex but i still had fun reguardless. My friend in the otherhand had post sex regret and our friendship was over.
>>
I was 15, he was 17, it was his birthday party
We were kinda drunk and had been messing about all night playing truth or dare and stuff
I was in the kitchen because the other room was too hot when he came in at about 3am to get something. I woke up when he opened the fridge so we sat and Cuddled for a bit, pretty quickly ended up making out, pulling at each others clothes
He kinda forced myself on me but I was pretty drunk and kinda horny so I went with it and we ended up having bareback sex on the kitchen floor, he lasted about a minute and got cum all over me but it was great fun
Met up a few days later to do it properly and he made sure I got to cum first that time
>>
I was 18, met 38 year old woman through the radio station where I worked. She was married but hubby gone all of the time. I was clueless, but it seemed to turn her on to be my teacher. My biggest memory image was of seeing her take off her jeans and seeing her blue panties. That could be why I have a pantie fetish today.
>>
File: 1478228413262.jpg (315KB, 2106x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1478228413262.jpg
315KB, 2106x2048px
>>24783152
>stripper comes up to a table with me and some roommates at a strip club. She is getting private dances
>hangs out chatting with us for over an hour
>roommate pays her to give me a lap dance
>whisper in her ear it's the first time I've seen breasts naked when we walk back and she hugs me
>a little later she gets on stage and dances in front of horny old men while we stay in the back getting drunker
>at the end of the night she comes out and offers us a ride back to the university campus apartments
>we get there and she gives me her number, and we part ways

next night
>I invite her over to a small drinking party at my apartment
>we get drunk pretty fast on whiskey
>she wants to see my room
>we sit on the computer chair together. It was the first time I was this close to a woman
>I show her a naked picture of myself on the computer (she was a stripper and she wanted to see)
>we start making out
>we get on the bed and make out more and start groping each other
>she takes her shirt off and says she wants to suck my dick
>I get naked with her and she gives me a nice blow job til I cum and swallows
>we cuddle for a little while and begin feeling eachother up eventually
>make out more and she gets on top and grinds me
>I ask her if she wants to have sex
>she says she's not sure if we should and asked if I was sure I wanted to. I say ya I want to and she agrees
>she tells me to lay back and straddles on top of me
>she reaches between her legs and pulls my dick up to her pussy and slides down
>works slowly up to a steady pace and I cum after a couple minutes
>we fuck again and we try doggy
>we fuck some more for a couple weeks til I ghosted her because of my anxiety.
She had a lot of problems..
>>
Lost mine to my best friend (both boys) when I was 14
We bunked at his grandparent's in Florida during spring break and eventually we started crushing on and cuddling each other
When we got back we discussed our feelings and then we started making out and we fucked and sucked each other for over a year. He's still my friend but he dates women now
I didn't kiss or fuck a woman until I was 18 and I consider myself pan I suppose
I'm now 19 and I've in total fucked 3 chicks and 2 dudes
>>
>20s (shy lad).
>Talk to girl off 4chan at 2am.
>She lives up the road form me (big city).
>Tall and wears glasses, super cute.
>Wants to meet up.
>Why not?
>We hang out for a bit and watch silly youtube videos.
>She goes to the bathroom and comes back with a ton of buttons undone.
>Proceed with 4 hours of sex.
About 5 years ago now, damn I've been here for ages.
>>
>Orientation day of college
>End up hanging out with this kind of punky girl during the day
>Turns out our apartments (college used blocks of off-site apartments instead of dorms) are on the same street, and she rode out with her roommate that morning so she ends up riding back with me
>We hang out at my place for a while, watch TV, it's the CSI episode about furries lol
>Making fun of furries turns to talk about sex, at some point I'm a virgin
>She asks if I want to change that right now

I kinda regret it in retrospect, I wasn't really that into her and I would've liked to have lost it with somebody more "special." Still, at least it meant I didn't go into my 20s as a virgin.
>>
>>24783152
I fucked him in the locker room during a basketball game, he bought me nachos afterwards.

They tasted good but his dick game was weak af
>>
Met a married dude on craigslist and he fucked me while his wife was away. Went surprisingly well

If you're a fag with low standards and don't live in a tiny town just go to craigslist. It's super easy
>>
I lost my virginity by getting fucked in the ass by a guy on Craigslist lol. I was 17. I'm always horny with a fairly big butt so figured why not try it out. Btw yes I am a guy lmao
>>
Lost mine to my stepsister who is almost twice my age and at the time I was 14-15 I'm 19 now and every time I see her I get kinda weird but I still wanna fuck her brains out
>>
>>24785557
Tell us more of how it went down
>>
Haven't lost it yet but I'm currently searching craigslist for any woman/attractive male to take mine. I've had two old couples contact me so far but they're a package deal so I'd have to fuck a crusty old guy. No women have contacted me yet, I'm 18
>>
>>24785570
Well she had just broken up with her dbag baby daddy of I think at least ten years, I kinda started flirting with her after a week we were "dating" we starting making out every chance we had. We both had... roaming hands things would always get really heated before we had to stop. A week into it we started fucking in the middle of the night.... right next to the kids. A month goes by after all that I break it off she leaves a week later. Now everytime we hang its kinda awkward I refuse physical contact around her with family around, it just feels.... weird. Oh I also might have a son now too because I never use a condom
>>
I was 17. She was 19. She had Downs Syndrome. She snuck into my loft late at night and slid under the covers asking me to keep her warm. It was dark and her large breasts were very warm. I ended up fucking her for about 5 minutes before I came. She smelled like roof shingles and grunted like Forrest Gumps mother.

I never spoke to her again.
>>
File: 1358678744492.png (351KB, 480x615px) Image search: [Google]
1358678744492.png
351KB, 480x615px
>>24784279
>Cancer
>>
I was 14, and he was 19. He hosted a radio show at his university, and he was from my tiny hometown so I knew who he was. After listening for a couple of months, I sent him a song request, and he emailed me back saying it was a song that he was really into but had forgotten about, so it was nice to be reminded of it. We ended up emailing back and forth a bit, and eventually added each other to MSN. We got along really well and had tonnes in common, and he was a bit flirty with me but I didn't think too much of it. His last show before coming home for the summer, he dedicated a song to me that was very sweet and cute, and when he came home, we started dating. After a couple of weeks, we had sex. He gave me my first ever orgasm, so I can't really complain at all.
>>
>tips
Don't date crazy Catholics
>>
>>24783152
Not sure if this counts but here I go anyway.

>Dropped of at babysitter's place a few blocks away.
>With early to mid teenaged twins who were half white and half filipina.
>I think I was 5 years old (When this happened is kinda fuzzy).
>Started with the outgoing twin leading me to her room, away from the other kids they were watching.
>She would strip down, place my hands to feel her breast, show me how to finger her and french kiss.
>Eventually the other twin would lead me into the same room, this time doing what I've learned to her.
>To make a long story short, weeks go by, things progress and the last week they looked after me and the other kids, the twins had me in their room where I laid on my back while they took turns worming my soft dick into their virgin cunts.

I rarely tell this story since most find it unbelievable.
>>
>>24785785
Forgot to add advice

>Don't really have any.
>I just happen to look really cute back then to get molested/raped I guess.
>>
any kik id to flrit
>>
I was 15, he was 17, both virgins. We'd been dating for a few weeks and were quite sensible, so we had built up to it and I was on the pill (got cum inside first time, yay). It was painful and awkward, but romantic. Later he became more of an asshole but he is still the person who's had the biggest influence on my sexuality I think.
>>
>>24784410
I can't stop laughing.
Where are you from?
>>
>>24785720
I'm keking and I hope my life will be even more a failure because I am laughing to this.
>>
>>24785843
still like cum inside?
>>
>>24783231
>>24783403

Story
>get job at a hotel, working at the hotel daycare
>they only hire kids my age because job is ez and pays little
>9 people in total 5 girls and 4 guys
>we have parties in the hotel every Saturday as a cool down
>drinking beer with one of the girls and talking to her
>I was a skinny kid with not much going on for looks, but I talked to people pretty confidently
>she laughs at my jokes and listens to my stories
>at one point she says she wants to get away from the noise and I suggest going to my room to watch TV
>in the hotel room, she's sitting on the front of the bed and I'm laying down thinking of what to do
>mfw she makes the first step
>her hand on my leg
>moves up to my dick
>instant hard
>we exchange some awkward talk I can't remember
>she leans in and kisses me
>not my first kiss but first one while someone has their hand on my dick
>sloppy blowjob time, I do everything in my power not to cum
>have to stop her 2 mins in cuz I was close
>she asks me if I have a condom
>yup.jpeg
>she undressed completely, nice body, clean shaven down there
>I immediately go for the boobies cuz duhh
>I insert it in missionary position
>tight as hell, she moans in pain for the first 5 strokes
>I probably wasn't her first since no blood
>after about 10 strokes she's loving it
>last about 7 minutes, she got on top of me at one point
>after I cum she showers and goes to her room

I fucked her 4 more times that summer, we did some wild stuff on the regular tho, like she would jack me off on a crowded beach under a towel. We split at the end of summer then we talked for 2 months and ended it cuz she found someone
>>
>>24785995
Love it, always have done.
>>
Got high as shit and he just fucked me. Dont even remember half of it desu it felt like I was in a dream.
>>
I basically molested my babysitter when I was 13. I just kind of jumped on her and said "no" a few times but she didn't really stop me. She wouldn't eat my pussy but she let me eat hers and she fingered me once I forced her hand down there.

I think it was probably technically rape but eh kids will be kids
>>
>>24784590
you were lucky cuz nowadays it would have happened this way
>20s (shy lad).
>Talk to girl off 4chan at 2am.
>She lives up the road form me (big city).
>Tall and wears glasses, super cute.
>Wants to meet up.
>Why not?
>We hang out for a bit and watch silly youtube videos.
>She goes to the bathroom and comes back with a ton of lube
>She had big package in her panties
>I figured out she is a trap
>Strong af couldn't escape
>Forced me to suck her dick before raped me
>Destroy my boipussy
>Got hemorrhoids and aids
>>
>>24783152
My story is kind of boring. I had just turned 14 and my girlfriend was 13 yo. We had dated for 6 months and had played with each other's bodies for a long time but never really went into penetration until she was ready. It was really messy, I couldn't get hard enough and it took really long to get inside her and when I finally did she started bleeding everywhere and screaming. I couldn't finish during our first time.

10 years later I still use the same mattress with the bloodstains under the sheets.
>>
>gf and I were 15 back in 2002 or so
>had been dating a while, 6-12 months
>had been doing tons of kissing, petting, oral, etc
>I had pretty much learned all the ways to get her off with my hands or mouth
>Felt ready to move on to more but she's hesitant to lose her virginity
>Start pulling back every time she approaches orgasm from me stroking her clit through its hood or from my tongue
>Leave her blue balled for a week this way, getting her close then making up an excuse to stop
>Finally, she's grinding on my lap, pleading with me to make her cum
>Tell her to use my cock
>She pulls it out and sinks down on it in one quick swoop by pulling her short leg to the side for access
>Rides up and down on it for 3 or 4 strokes before I feel her inner walls convulse and clamp down
>She shudders and collapsed on my chest, panting
>Then she kisses me, thanks me, gets up, and leaves
>She left ME blue balled our first time having sex

>Find out this isn't intentional revenge because the next several times we have sex she cums in under 5 minutes and then stops
>I have to explain to her that I need to cum too and that it takes me longer
>She just assumed I came every time she came, that couples always orgasmed together during sex
>The next time we fuck I get to go at her for half an hour and she gets off 4 times and sees the light

Was a great girl. We dated for 4 years and she was always down to fuck and always multiorgasmic. I dumped her when we went to college not realizing how damn rare it those qualities are in a girl.
>>
I was 15 and it was with this really overweight black woman. I used to walk home from high school before I had a car and she would always (reverse?) catcall me when I walked by her house. Basically, one day I decided to take up her offers.

Advice would be to not do that since in hindsight that could have been dangerous.
>>
>>24783152

>lost my virginity by having sex
>was with my first long term girlfriend
>was 17
>just happened after dating for a while
>advice: wait for the right person. don't want your first time to be sus, now do you?
>>
>>24784279
>only lasted 10 minutes
10 minutes is pretty good. My first time was like 30 seconds.
>>
I was like 15 at the time, had this weeby friend of mine who I had friend zoned for about 10 years, I knew he wanted me, but I just didnt find him attractive like that.

But I did trust him, and I really wanted to lose it, the fist time was terrible, he had no idea what he was doign and neither did I, he didnt last.

He begged for another chance and eventually I said okay, that time was much better.
>>
First hj/bj
>I was 14, she was 13
>Seeing each other for a couple of months
>Home alone after school
>She got a ride to my house
>Start fooling around dry humping on the couch
>Played with her little boobs over her shirt
>Humping intensifies
>I took off my pants and underwear
>She started jerking me off
>Ask her to blow me and she does
>Finished me off with an hj and I came in her hands

Virginity
>I was 15, she was 17
>Dating for a couple of months
>Just got my learner's permit, couldn't drive myself
>We were watching tv at her house, started fooling around
>She asked if I wanted to have sex, I said yes, but didn't have condoms
>She drove me to CVS and I bought a 3 pack of rubbers (ribber for her pleasure)
>Got back to her place and we both got naked on the floor
>Broke first condom, got second one on and broke it inside her
>Pulled out, pulled off broken condom, got back in
>Pulled out before I came, went into the bathroom and jerked off/came in the toilet

Advice
>Be confident
>Don't be afraid to lower your standards
>Everyone is awful the first time around so don't sweat it
>Don't project unnecessary importance on sex
>>
>>24783152
in college with my frist boyfriend ever. he knew i was a virgin and nervous. we started with just kissing. then grinding/dry humping. then one day we did it. felt good.
>>
>>24783152

I lost mine to a milf on some sex eyeball thing. >was 18
>got a milf's number through some text chat, texted each other.
>We met at a mall, chatted a bit
>next thing I knew milf was bringing me to a motel
>Proceeds to fuck me for 2 hrs.
>>
>>24783152
>>24783152

I lost mine to a milf on some sex eyeball thing.

>was 18
>got a milf's number through some text chat, texted each other.
>We met at a mall, chatted a bit
>next thing I knew milf was bringing me to a motel
>Proceeds to fuck me for 2 hrs.
>>
>be 16
>in seaside heights nj for prom weekend
>see girl i know grade above me
>drink together
>walk to 711
>stop at hotel room to poop
>finish up and come out of bathroom
>girl shut all blinds and light
>girl be naked on bed masturbating
>16 year old self feels like alpha male
>start eating her out
>she blows me
>start fucking
>her on top
>friend couldn't get in through locked door, couldn't find me
>runs through old wood door, rips hinges out of door frame
>girl screams and falls off me onto tile floor
>grabs her clothed and run out onto the streets of seaside naked
>friend apologizes and hands me a beer
>gg virginity
>>
Well I'm a virgin so I'll tell the story of my first kiss.

1) Christmas party with mom and family at my mom's friend's place
2) mom's friend has a MILF Philipino girl over
3) Girl shows me pictures on her phone with her hand on my thigh
4) literally across the room from my mom top kek
5) we talk and have good chemistry through the night
6) late in the night she goes to the basement and texts me she's lonely
7) go down and she comes and kisses me
8) her tongue shoots straight into my mouth
9) I thought it was baller but she said it sucked (bitch)
10) we actually went on a couple dates after that until she stood me up on my fucking birthday and I gave her shit on Facebook over it and she blocked me

Ok experience. I got to grab her butt at one point too which was nice.
>>
>>24785691
And they say romance is dead
>>
I lost it late last year. I was 26 and was tired of waiting, so I decided to have my first time at a whore house in Austria. My first time was with an Indian girl, which was nice but not very eventful. I then proceeded to have a threesome with two other girls, sex with an Austrian girl, and got a blowjob from a British chick. All experiences were great and I don't regret a thing. I had been wanting my first time to be meaningful, but like I said before I got tired of waiting. No advice for those who are still virgins here except if you want it to be meaningful, don't give up like I did.
>>
>17 and in runaway home
>mad flirtz with 6/10 fellow runaway, girl
>road trip! She and me in the back of the fan making out and feeling each other up
>our turn to cook dinner for the group, make plans to meet in rec room at midnight
>I show up, she's there. "Are you a virgin?" she asks
>I say yes, she says, "I thought so, you smell like one (?!?)
>We do the deed, she cums, I don't
>laying there, suddenly lights come on, door opens it's the counselors
>They thoughtfully let us finish before busting us
>week's KP, both of us. That was it for a punishment
>we kept making out for the rest of the time we were in there, but that was it for sex
>>
I was 19 and just started dating a land whale (so am i, im within my range lol) she was super sensitive and we were making out and she wanted to take it slow. Even just brushing my hand down her back made her nipples hard and made her moan, she was super into it and she slowly let go and wanted me to do more, started by fingering her, rubbing her clit then whipped out the benis. rubbed my dick on her clit and she kept moaning, my sexiest memory was when i said do you want it? She hesitated and said "So fucking bad right" into my ear and i slid it in didnt last long just missionary but felt good man fucked a handful of times before breaking up she was dull didnt want to try anything else would give a BJ, only missionary i even ate pussy for the first time but it didnt help
>>
>>24783152
>be me
>put virginity on the couch
>turn around for literally 40sec
>turn back around to pick it up and the damn things gone
>Tear down the whole house looking for it. No luck
>Post ads in paper about losing virginity
>Post flyers
>all I get are high fives and stern disapproving looks.
>Go to pound every day for a month
>Still don't find virginity
>twf every time a girl asks you about your virginity you have to say it ran away when you put it on the couch.
Feels bad man.
>>
My first time was fun, but the drama that ensued after was annoying.

I was a senior in high school, 17. She was a freshman. We hung out a few times before, fooling around but not going all the way. One random weekend in March she tells me I can stay the night. Her parents were stoned all the time so they didn't notice me.

About 8pm, I say I'm going to take a shower. A few minutes into said shower her friend, who I didn't know was even there climbs in. She starts soaping me up then freshman chick comes in too.

I'm kind of nervous, so I never go but she goes almost instantly and has to lay down. Her friend, who couldn't have weighed any more then 90lbs is pressed against the wall as I'm holding her up and drilling into her. She comes, I'm still to nervous to cum.

We all get out of the shower and proceed to the back yard to go swimming. We all fuck again in the pool and I nut all over their tits.

Was fun, her friend was all about hookup culture. But at that age, I'd probably suggest anyone to just avoid threesomes because girls are too catty then.
>>
Lost mine at age 15 in the woods with my boyfriend. He was kind of a terrible person but doing it with someone I trusted and could talk to was definitely a good idea, made it a lot easier. BRING LUBE!!! I was tiny, he was fairly big, it hurt like a BITCH
>>
>>24783152
Got fucked by my first gf (barely 18) when I was barely 21. She already had experience.
>>
>be 18
>first serious relationship
>have performed and received oral many times with her
>watching Die Hard because it is a great film
>feeling each other up during the film
>decide the time is right
>eat her out for a bit
>put on a condom
>sex was amazing and wasn't awkward in the slightest
>no blood and not too much pain, it wasn't her first time and she was perfeclty thick
>came at the same time to 'let it snow' during the end credits
>feelsgoodman
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.