[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greetings dwellers of the deep corners of /soc/, I came (on you)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Greetings dwellers of the deep corners of /soc/, I came (on you) today to ask you a serious list of questions.

I've been lonely for pretty much forever, and I am trying to change that. I do not know where to start, and so I just thought "fuck it, let's ask 4chan".

Could you tell me where to improve my looks, my personality and overall chances to get laid/find a qt?

I'm soon-to-be 20, my personality is a little bit weird, in the sense I make lots of smooth jokes and several goofy stories that come out of my mouth, nothing too gross though. I also am a writer of sorts, and play the classical guitar.

Girls seem to not care about me after various conversations, therefore growing cold in matters of days even though I haven't done anything; this behaviour did not happen once. Others just come up with: "you're not my type".

Help pls.

>inb4 cut your hair and kys
>>
You give off a creepy vibe.

Appear more presentable and open.
>>
In the look department long hair is okay, but get it out of your face a bit to appear more open and approachable.
Beardwise it looks kinda messy, like you don't take good care of it. Maybe go for a more flattering trim.
>>
>>24781598
You need to stop being lonely so you can get a gf and stop being lonely.

Women are revolted by lonely men.
>>
>>24781617
I did trim my beard and got a little haircut to adjust them since I took this picture, I noticed that myself.
>>
yea i would say clean up the facial hair a bit. in terms of personality at least you're "goofy" you have that going for you. get some friends who like to go out have fun seem like a person and not a 4chan dweller
>>
You seem like a friendly fellow honestly, I'd say try to find new people with common interests. Otherwise get some kind of dog. Dog people love dog people and if it's a cute dog the ladies love a guy with a cute dog it makes you seem responsible and trustworthy and is something to start a conversation about.
>>
I used to have long long hair I hid behind. It helped me feel safe, but it also isolated my from the world. When I cut it, I was forced to be a little more seen in the world.

Tldr; try getting a short haircut. Like 2 inches max.
>>
>>24782546
Also good advice. If you don't want to cut your hair, trim your beard and qear your hair in a ponytail all the time. It's mysterious and alluring.

Also, get a hobby. Makes people seem interesting.
>>
>>24781598
you're very handsome and i like your long hair. my advice is just maybe stop trying so hard, and look for a girl with similar interests. the "you're not my type" might be because you are approaching the wrong type of girl.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.