[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup, idk if this is the right board but, how do I stop looking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

File: 1483654703943.png (887KB, 860x955px) Image search: [Google]
1483654703943.png
887KB, 860x955px
Sup, idk if this is the right board but, how do I stop looking ugly? /b/ didn't help
>>
>>24778932
>>
>>24778987
No im not a girl I don't have a period, I got mantits tho
>>
>>24778932

Put your knee socks on, put your dick in a chastity cage, give me the key, then dress up in a nice french maid lolita dress, put on some cat hears, and some nice feminine shoes. And get ready to do chores, keeping my apartment clean and get fucked really hard in your ass.
>>
>>24779005
>>
>>24779010
I have a suicide vest, can I use it and trigger it while I'm fingering ur butthole, aloha snack bar my friend
>>
File: tumblr_ny8fstHHPs1re68f1o1_1280.jpg (189KB, 828x777px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny8fstHHPs1re68f1o1_1280.jpg
189KB, 828x777px
>>24778932

Oh, I'll help you baby.

You need to put one of these on, asap.
I bet it would look perfect on your effeminate penis.
I think the smallest one would fit you just perfect.
30mm of glory for your puny little dick >:D
>>
>>24779040
I don't like em

I got a leash, u gotta put it on urself and let me walk you down the street with a butt plug on ur ass
>>
>>24778932
Oi, babyboy listen up. Gonna give you some advice. First, you're not ugly, you're chubby.

Trim down. You got mantits? Exercise and eat right. No bullshitting on this. Do whatever you gotta do to slim down.

You got a nice face under there, lose the cheek fat and girls will be throwing their pussies at ya.
>>
>>24779024
Oh you're muslim!

That just makes so much better, I'd love to shove my fat white cock deep into that muslim ass. I'd invade your ass like I was drilling for oil and fill you up with all my democracies! Just blow all my western values deep in your ass.

I've changed my mind, I want you to dress up as Aisha, and fuck you while wearing my read Trump hat. I'll grab you by the pussy real good! My safety word is "locker room talk", as we cum simultaniously I want you to scream with me "Make america great again!"
>>
>>24779050
Thanx ill try that, plus what kind of haircut should I get after I do all those or before?
>>
>>24778932

Let me see them mantits, I am a personal trainer. I can see if it is some hormonal shit or if you're just fat. Perhaps even give you some dietary advice. If you're fat it is different from if you're just naturally chubby. Just post a pic of your body, you don't even need to add your face or show your ass, I'm a personal trainer, not gay. I just wanna know what body type you are.
>>
>>24779071
Dude, it's not your hair, your hair is fine. You've just got a babyface because you're a little sissy. I bet deep down inside you lust for having your ass filled up with the fat great white cock, the master race cock that reigns supreme inside the asses of all other races, especially asians.

You better lock your cock up titty-boi, your dick is probably not even masculine, I bet it looks like a feminine girly penis. Tell me, are you circumsized? Is your penis not so sensitive? Perhaps you would like taking dick up your butt more?
>>
>>24779071
A wig.

You have a really feminine face, you'd make a great trap. You should get one of those magneta chastity cages, learn to cum hands free. Believe me, it's your thing man.

You act so tough, but I bet you've discovered how good it feels to take stuff up your butt when you're horny allready. Haven't you? You little butt slut :D
>>
File: french-maid-dress-costume-md010.jpg (25KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
french-maid-dress-costume-md010.jpg
25KB, 600x600px
>>24778932

I think that instead of trying to fight your cuteness you should embrace it and roll with it. It would be much better than looking like a try hard.

Like, you could put on something like in pic related. You'd look kawaii as fuck. I bet a rich guy would hire you as his butter bitch and spoil you.

I'm telling you, you could earn all kinds of money from doing this.
>>
>>24778932

You're not ugly, you're just a gay bottom.

They're supposed to look this way.
>>
>>24779132
Idk what you're trynna do tho
>>
>>24779049

No, I have to be the dom in the relationship. Because I am handsome pretty, you're cute-pretty. The cuties always have to bottom.
>>
>>24779139
Oh, top, so u like jumping on dicks?
>>
>>24778932

You need more ears!
>>
Smile dude, nothing's sexier than confidence
>>
>>24779158
I'll try, hope I dont look awkward
>>
>>24779143

This is what you should be doing:

>Put on some cat ears
>Put on a nice french maid dress
>Put on some innocent white stockings
>Stuff a cat tail buttplug up your boipussy
>Lock your dick up in a chastity cage, I think we all know the smallest size would be enough for you.
>Give me the key
>Get down on your knees
>Please your master

This is literally your destiny!

Who agrees with me? Don't let this anon waste his talents!
>>
>>24779154
4 ears? Damn I don't want 2 pairs of headphones
>>
>>24778932
Kys
>>
>>24779176
My talents are comedy, wanna hear a joke? What's hitlers lost reich? Frank-reich

What does a cannibal have in his shower?
Head and shoulders
>>
>>24779181

I'm sorry, we've decided.

We want you to become a trap.
We rule that your dick shall be locked up into the tiniest chastity cage, the cb 6000, you'll like it, it's only 40mm, a perfect fit for you. It will keep your dick feminine and precious looking.
You will purchase cosplay gear to dress up as a neko boy maid and hold regular cam shows for people on /r9k/, /b/, /pol/ and /soc/. They will donate money to support your cross dressing degenerate activities. Sissy life is for you!
>>
>>24779197
Jalapenos feel the same as a pussy and have the same texture as a pussy, make a round cut and stick ur dick in it, feels good
>>
>>24778932
Stop looking in the mirror and taking selfies.Lose it dude.
>>
>>24779215
Lose the weight?
>>
>>24779212
Common dude, just buy a little chastity for your dick, you don't need to spend much money. 45mm ought to be enough for a penis so feminine and petite as yours.
>>
>>24778932

You'd make a good trap

Accept yourself and just roll with it. It's better than being a fat lonely loser.
>>
>>24778932
No need to worry, you're just not handsome, but you can make up for that by being cute. You will probably become handsome later, like in your thirties.

You're what the japanese would call a "Yaoi Uke". A pretty boy. You should find yourself a "Yaoi Seme", you'd be much happier that way.
>>
>>24779005
>Mantits

You've got boi boobs???

What hormones are you on?
>>
Can cute bois ever be tops? I look like a twink but I'm a fucker at heart. No pics.
>>
File: 756029_726622278mdg.jpg (58KB, 699x679px) Image search: [Google]
756029_726622278mdg.jpg
58KB, 699x679px
>>24778932

There is nothing to be ashamed of.

I am a cute uke too. You have to embrace what you are. I didn't want to accept myself in the beginning either, but when I finally came out from the closet I only regretted not doing it sooner, I wasted so much time I could have used to seduce my straight friends, it just feels bad man.

You're one of us. Look at me, look at you, we're the same. We're butt sluts and damn proud to be so! We're young and free, we're gonna have fun and lots and lots of gay sex!
>>
>>24779176
>I think we all know the smallest size would be enough for you.
Any sciencefags here? Nothing short of nanotechnology would work for you bud.
>>
OP should stop living in denial so that he could be a cute bottom for one of his straight friends, like he truly desires.

Look at this picture OP! LOOK. AT. IT!
You can't deny that you know this is what would make you truly happy!

I'm trying to help you man!
>>
>>24779344

This is what chastity is for.
>>
>>24779351
You tell him, Anon. Not enough cute petite bottom boys in the world.
>>
>>24779384

Didn't just this thread turn out great?

Lots of solid advice here.
>>
>>24778932
OP you're obviously 14 so before you get banned let me just say get a haircut, stop doing beta things like asking how to stop being ugly and start working out.

Work cited:
A 23 year old who should have done all that 9 years ago and didn't.
>>
>>24779402
Mhm, but, I don't think he'll fully appreciate it until he's mounted by a big burly fella. Enjoying the fruits of of his labor.
>>
>>24779005
pics
>>
>>24778932
You're not ugly but that hairstyle makes your face look really round
>>
>>24778932
You're cute as shit. Quit worrying about looks right now. As for the man boobs, if you're gay, you'll be just fine. Shit ton of chubby chasers out there. If you're straight, you better start eating right and excercising.
>>
>>24780337

According to your code you're not OP.

OP fled the thread to lick his wounds after being sissyfied.
>>
BTFO
>>
>>24778932
show ass please
>>
>>24784712
Agreed
>>
Done.
>>
>>24778932
Go through puberty
>>
>>24778932
Change your haircut and do some exercise.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.