[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tell us about her/him

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

File: download.jpg (14KB, 238x211px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
14KB, 238x211px
tell us about her/him
>>
Ariel from /chub/
>>
I like myself
>>
my cruch is on the wifes best friend, she has the most amazing set of tits with larger than normal areola which suit her perfectly, diamonds every time I see her
>>
I just want to hatefuck all the dyed-hair geek girls here just to say that I did and to make internet drama like a tabloid because I fucked your crushes.
>>
She is not a weeaboo
>>
She was fucking trouble. She was young, and adorable, and could smile wide. She knew it.
She was also the most accomplished liar I have ever met, and I loved the shit out of her.
Loved.
Eh, sometimes I still want her attention. She fucking knew me and could play me like an instrument. She would point me at things and I would get them done. We did anything we wanted together. She was the brains, I was the means.
I crave for that guidance. I don't do shit for myself. She figured out I would do anything for someone I loved. She got me to work for her and it gave me fucking purpose.
Now I have my own damn purpose. Now I'm a fucking man and I get my own shit done. And it's all inspired from her. That bitch. That whore. That wonderful complex sociopathic girl.

All the people I have loved that hurt me stay with me for a long time. And I'm still chasing down some of the demons you left behind.
>>
>>24773214
Yeah sames. I guess i kinda have a crush on this one boy. Supposedly he likes me. I'm not that into him but a few weeks ago we got trashed and went out dancing and he was very respectful and that has stuck with me. He was very protective of me and my friends. It was a nice feeling.
>>
she pretends to mental illness for attention and government cheques but if i post her ill get banned.
>>
My crushes are all the beautiful girls that used to post on /soc/

/soc/ is shit now. Only fags and trolls.
>>
I'm crushed myself t b h
>>
I have a crush on a Canadian. He's perfect in every way, except that he's straight.
>>
Is an associate at Walmart. Trap-tier guy, petite, short, wide hips, full body and a plump rear.

I see him every time I go, and every time he makes it a point to talk to me. I'm pretty stoic, so, he does most of the talking. From what I can make, he is a very sweet guy, a bit timid and he really had to push himself out of his shell to talk to me beyond asking me if I needed help.

He's always dropping hints to me. Will often talk about my beard, my broad shoulders, how I look handsome in plad, but it's clear he is worried that I'm like a lot of the people in the place we live. (Conservative, Christian, Racist, etc)

Here recently, I've been finding excuses to go there and see him. But, I've held back from asking him out to dinner or anything mainly because of my family, people I do business with, and because I worry about him and how it might effect him with all this negativity.
>>
>>24773137
Jennifer Paige.

>inb4 why, anon?

>>24773214
K-Kendrick, is that you?

>>24773359
Talk your wife into a 3some.
>>
She's 8 years younger than me. She was depressed when we met and I legit cared for her, worried for her. We got along pretty fucking well, she said so herself but then all of a sudden she cut all kinds of contact with me. Now I don't know what to do. I don't want to be a burden.
>>
>>24773137
She'll act like she wants me, then disappear and date some other guy. Just like the last 2 times. Yet whenever we meet any feelings I have instantly return.
>>
Her name was Chelsea.
She insisted she be called another name after I left

She was beautiful, empathetic, adorable sometimes.
But also selfish
The beautiful blue eyes that mask her disturbed self
Constant mood swings and constant lack of energy or enthusiasm or an unsatisfiable urge to need someone else something more never truly being happy always pretending everything was fine and if it wasn't there was nothing I could do even if I could have and did, tried anything

In the end, she wanted something that wasn't me and I think she's stupid and so utterly self abusive to let whats happening happen to her and it kills me

But if she can just take me back, I'll show her exactly what she needs

because she doesn't know what the hell she wants.
She's just confused I guess

Fuck everything
>>
I met her on SOC actually. Shes probably one of the most genuinely beautiful women I know, mentally and physically. She let me be the caregiver and the hopeless romantic that I am.

Then vanished.

She was def. who she said she was but never gave any indication that I wasn't what she wanted. Things were great, then just boom. One morning she stopped responding. No calls or texts returned, nothing.

I feel pretty fucking lost without her right now because she helped pick me back up after a breakup. She wasn't the rebound by any means, more like my superglue.

Ive missed her every second since she vanished on me. This shit sucks, man.
>>
File: damnfiddle.jpg (6KB, 296x171px) Image search: [Google]
damnfiddle.jpg
6KB, 296x171px
>>24773395
she played you like a damn fiddle
>>
>>24774895
Is she 12?
>>
>>24775314
20 this summer.
She got nice hips,leg, and a bit of ass(all that running). No tits tho.
Idc. Her face, the freckles in the sun and my god those eyes
>>
>>24774928
has she posted here?
>>
A beautiful guy I met at school when I was younger; yellow eyes, blond, a perfect smile. He's really nice, intelligent, patient, so perfect. Every since I turned 21 I started wondering about him again because he's got the same birthday as me so it kind of hit me like a wall of bricks, he's also 21 and doing God knows what and where. Being lonely sucks, makes me wonder if he ever thought about me, even if it was just bad things because I've always sucked as a person.

I kind of love him and I hate that so much.
>>
>>24775880
I lost my 13 year old dog last year and it devastated me. Keep supporting her through it seriously.
>>
>>24775880
I think I remember her but the hair is throwing me off. Are you two close?
>>
She's damn near perfect in my eyes. Cute as fuck, kinda awkward in a good way. Smart as hell, knows what she wants in life. She is the type of girl that I wanna marry.

But she gives of mixed signals.

She seems very enthusiastic about meeting up and doing something. But then when we get close to it, she shys away. Maybe it's her awkwardness acting up? who knows.
>>
>>24773137
How do I get one?

How do I get one who won't absolutely, completely obliterate my heart?
>>
His name is Miguel and he's really shy and has the most adorable smile and nose. I love the way his eyes crinkle up when he laughs so I try my best to be funny around him. I can't find anything about him that isn't perfect.
>>
>>24773137
No one right now. And somehow it feels worse than wanting someone I can't have
>>
>>24776020
Pokemon?
I think I remember her, she disappeared a while back. Tell her I said hi lol and sorry about the doge
>>
she's a bit stumpy
her cheeks are chubby
oh and she likes to drink... a lot
>>
>>24774082
Pics. I don't believe there ever was pretty girls
>>
She's the Secretary at my University's Gaming Club. I'm the Tabletop coordinator. She's easy to talk to. Her smile draws my eyes like some sort of magnet. We've drunk Kelly cuddled twice and just spending time near her fills me with joy. She's Asexual and recently out of a relationship. I know she's not ready for a relationship but I'd give anything just to sit and play games with her.
>>
>>24776912
Her window will close
>>
File: 1483548877262.jpg (55KB, 438x640px) Image search: [Google]
1483548877262.jpg
55KB, 438x640px
Her
>>
>>24776919
Oh I know. The worst part is I'm leaving the country in July. I know it's best to just not do anything but it hurts.
>>
File: nnggggg.jpg (60KB, 1080x719px) Image search: [Google]
nnggggg.jpg
60KB, 1080x719px
ive seen her picture once on /soc/ never knew who she was.
>>
He has big blue eyes, very emotive brows and the start of crow's feet which are only really noticeable when he smiles, which is adorable because he has chubby cheeks and a bit of a snaggletooth.
His almost-black hair is starting to grey in the best possible way, just around the temples.
He's my kind of a degenerate - a hedonist who still cares about how his actions effect those around him. In the past two years he's had a few girlfriends and has actively tried to sleep around, but has never missed a chance to stare in my direction or give me a 'slightly too long hug'.

tl;dr I like him enough to start something serious, but would also be very happy to just be bros who fuck like rabbits with zero obligations.
>>
>>24774882
<3
>>
File: 1476889598013.jpg (1MB, 2048x1374px) Image search: [Google]
1476889598013.jpg
1MB, 2048x1374px
>>24773137
He's everything I could ask for, we're crazy lucky to have met. Even if it's the first LDR for the both of us, I believe we can make it work.
The biggest brown eyes I could get lost in forever, beautiful dark hair and the most wonderful smile. A wonderful, soothing voice with the prettiest accent, just so damn huggable.
We hit it off so well so quickly, things just worked between us. He's so caring, engaged but also grounded and laidback, he makes me feel safe and appreciated. I haven't felt this at ease and comfortable with anyone in a long time, and I truly hope things work out between us.
>>
I dated him for a month in high school and that ended badly.
He insisted we stayed friends, and I agreed. We were better compadres than in a relationship.
But oh my god, I am so deeply in love with him. I love everything about him. His face, his smile, how his hair never seems to get messy, how he never said anything when I pressed against him for comfort, only pressed back..
I'm in a long term, long distance relationship, but I would drop everything to be with him. It's so terrible. I hate myself for it.
But something about him just draws me so deeply in. I want to be with him.
He kissed me the last time I visited. And the next time I saw him, I kissed him back and for that minute everything felt ok. The world was quiet.
I'm a fucking mess. His name is Damen.
>>
File: 1468295197898.jpg (119KB, 740x400px) Image search: [Google]
1468295197898.jpg
119KB, 740x400px
>>24773137
>they outrank me
>they're a homebody
>they're right wing I'm leftwing
>they like old 90s anime and JRPGs
>somehow she's more socially autistic than me
>tends to re-use certain phrases

Dear god help me I have a crush on a superior officer.
>>
Shit, I haven't had a full blown crush in years. I kinda miss that feeling.
>>
>>24775929
I don't know what the deal with her is. Seems like she might actually like me. But she just can't commit to a meet up. Even those she seems so eager and enthusiastic about it. I guess just take it slow until I actually get some sorta response from her.

It's kinda funny. I stupidly accused her of lying to me, and it seems like she still likes me even after that. She just accepted my apology and we continued as normal.
>>
holly and it will always be holly
>>
>>24776753
what did anon say? she seems really familiar
>>
>>24775958
H-help?
>>
>>24773493
Woot, are we in contact with the same person? Where is she from?
>>
>>24776753
Yup, she loves Pokémon a lot. she also was the girl who posted about working at an animal shelter if that helps. I'll tell her you said hi

>sorry about the doge
Yeah, she needs that. She learned today that if his new meds don't work in the next couple days she has to put him down. Called me crying hysterically earlier this morning

>>24777392
I would post the selfie again but I'm worried about being banned. It was a pic of her in an aqua blue shirt with short brown hair and a blonde fringe, some Pokémon stuff in the background. It was one she posted in a chat thread a while back
>>
She's my gf's co-worker.
>>
>>24778031
Yeah I remember her now. She seems to be close to you, why don't you ask her out?
>>
>>24777155
did she reply to your emails
>>
>>24778260
aside from the fact that she's majorly out of my league? Mostly because of distance. Also that she has been under so much stress for various reasons lately (namely her dog she's had for over half her life dying) that she barely even talks to anyone or leaves the house besides to go to the vet. she's even using her vacation hours now so she can be with him. I wouldn't want to be another thing she has to stress about I guess. I just want to try and make her feel better for now
>>
>>24778320
anon how far of a distance is it? I'm in a long distance relationship with someone I met off here. If you're this supportive of her I don't think you'll be any source of stress to her.
>>
Hes amazing but also kind of a shitty person. He lives in london and i just got into school in america (im not from either so its just a pain in the ass/ a lot of money to get settled somewhere else not to mention the legal processes and stuff) met him
last year and would try to be friends after he went back to the uk, we would drunk text back and forth saying pretty embarrassing stuff. After one year i still want to be with him really badly. But we wont anytime soon.
>>
i have too many girls im interested in. theyre all hot and i cant decide who im interested in so i just flirt with all of them
>>
We met by chance and now I honestly think he could be my soulmate, if you believe in stuff like that.
We got off to a slow start actually but immediately found out we clicked in almost every way.
Movies, music, games, food, and even fetishes.
It's wonderful because he is everything and more I could ever ask for in a partner, BUT he has mentioned before that he is only looking for general friendship...so I don't know.
The way we have been flirting non-stop the last few days and plan to meet this weekend...I think something great could blossom...or something terrible could happen.
But!-- I will try to stay as positive as I can.
He calls me baby girl.
>>
It's been about 3 years sine my crush developed. She's a beautiful mixed girl with a warm smile & a great personality. She's (from what I hear) genuine and makes friends with pretty much everyone she meets. Of course I have no courage to go and talk to her because I'm an introverted fuck and I don't want a negative relationship with her. It eats me up on the inside
>>
He's fairly new at my work and he caught my eye ever since I first saw him. I finally got my chance to talk to him this Monday and we spent the whole day together and really clicked. We have another date tomorrow but I'm nervous I'm going to mess it up, since its been so long since it has been so long. Any advice on texting, talking, and behaving?
>>
Mija and mg
>>
>>24773137

Met just as I got out of the looney bin and she had gotten diagnosed with cancer. Told each other about it when we got serious. She accepted my mental problems, I stayed with her through the medical,procedures against the cancer.

Them again as a married dude I shouldn't be on /soc/ in the first place...
>>
Literally anyone who treats me like a person.
>>
>>24781015
>Mija
Totes ew.
You've been gone far too long Bewds, fool ya fool ;_;
>>
>>24780459
>calls you baby girl

make a move... he's telling you to make a move.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.