[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TINDER THREAD Thread for general Tinder advice, tips and stories.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 41

File: IMG_1482.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1482.png
7KB, 400x400px
TINDER THREAD

Thread for general Tinder advice, tips and stories.
>>
Bio feedback please
>Wow, you must be global warming, because you're making me sweat and there's no way you're real

>I like coffee, concerts, Netflix, pizza, and urban exploration. Some other stuff, too.

>I'm Reddit-famous.

>[school]
>6'2"
>[city]
>>
>>24770886
Global warming thing doesnt work at all, list your height higher up
>>
What kind of info should I post about myself? I posted my height, my hobbies, anything else thats people like to see? Also what kind of photos are good to use to grab attention.
>>
>>24771144
More than a few matches have specifically told me they thought the global warming line is funny, but I guess I can test out without it to see if it is more of a turn off than a turn on. Should I replace it with anything or just remove it completely?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170104-023356.png (662KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170104-023356.png
662KB, 1440x2560px
Feedback?
>>
>>24771449
The global warming thing is stupid. If it's not real how does it make you sweat? 0/10 wouldn't match.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170104-031914.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170104-031914.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Haven't posted an about me yet cause I'm not quite sure what to put, what do guys typically put on there?
>>
>>24771449
Well if they can get the sarcasm thats fine, but it usually doesn't come across well over text.
>>
>>24771487
if picture 3 was not blurry it would be your best pic. Are you the on eon the right in the 4th pic? If so, remove it because it makes you look short.
>>
>>24771739
meant for
>>24771646
>>
>>24771745
Yep that's me. And I can't hide my shortness, I'm 5'3" lol.
>>
Femanon here who wants to meet guys for a smoke or a drink. Don't want a one night stand and don't want a relationship.
Any advice on what to put? Never seems to work for me.
>>
File: Snapseed.jpg (1MB, 3000x2999px) Image search: [Google]
Snapseed.jpg
1MB, 3000x2999px
Is this pic too blurry?
>>
>>24770886
>Wow, you must be global warming, because you're making me sweat and there's no way you're real
Is basically a compliment. I doubt dumb sluts on tinder would care, appreciate, or even understand. Remove
>I like coffee, concerts, Netflix, pizza, and urban exploration. Some other stuff, too.
Use pics of a concert and "urban exploration", make it look like you're having fun. I never used tinder but I think most just look at the pics and barely read the text.
>I'm Reddit-famous.
There's girls who care about reddit e-fame? Would probably be off-putting for most or attract girls who think it means anything outside reddit.

>>24771487
Replace "Star Wars" with something else. Sure it's popular and many people have seen it, but have many girls gave a shit about that before the Disney ones with a female lead came out?

>>24771646
Pics are good expect 1st one looks like you're trying to hard to look like a superhero. Also what >>24771739 said. Maybe even get a pic that makes you look tall?

>>24771771
I think you just want free drinks and weed. It's literally a sex app.

>>24771815
Largest file size and the lowest quality so far so yes.
>>
File: 1483431888982.jpg (56KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
1483431888982.jpg
56KB, 500x385px
>>24770871
> Tfw lead a super adventurous lifestyle.
> Go surfing round the world
> do diving, sailing and photography and all that shit.
> Fly gliders and planes, have about 200+ skydives.
> work decent manual labor jobs like firefighter/ park ranger/ truck driver/ scuba instructor to make the money to support my lifestyle.

> Have an instagram with 18k+ followers.
> around 200 fb friends. (which is mostly private, rarely post public, no one knows where I work etc)

> mfw actually very shy and reclusive IRL, despite what my online persona portrays.
> Idea of tinder scares the living fuck out of me.
> 26y.o KV and never had a gf
> literally have pictures of me w/ babes (friends of friends etc) on sail boats when I hire one out for new years or the holiday periods before Christmas etc

Kudos to you guys out there who actually have the courage to put your necks out there.
I cannot bring myself to do it, it scares the ever living shit out of me.

mfw I fuck up on easy mode.
>>
>>24772058
Unless you're lonely and want new friends I really don't know what you feel like you're missing out on. It's just casual dating for lazy phone-melded young folks.
But yeah dude easy mode is what I'd call that lol. I'm just a lab tech and a former amateur boxer with a failed novel I never published. And despite all that I have a pretty good social life. My e presence is weakshit but I focus on rl charisma, ie pretending to be happy and confident and outspoken when really its the last thing I feel like doing. It saves me on first dates and gives me a chance to lure them into my reclusive lifestyle.
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 721x739px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 721x739px
Is using a pic like this a no go?
>>
>>24772395
Do you want to find furfags?
>>
>>24772399
No hahah
>>
>>24770871
bumper
>>
File: 712-21.jpg (23KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
712-21.jpg
23KB, 640x360px
Should I turn on the smart photos thing or no?
>>
Alright, I got a tinder date set up tonight. Starts early with drinking coffee.

We texted a bit today and yesterday and talked about ourselves; studies, travels, where we're from, shit like that. From the beginning, she put a lot of smileys and stuff, gives off a good vibe like she's attracted to me.

I think she sees me as bf material, considering our common interests and stuff, if the chemistry is there irl.

So... how do i get in her pants?
>>
>>24773418
Do you want a gf or a fuck
>>
Ok call me socially retarded but what the fuck do I need to do after I get their number? Like I told this one girl we could get coffee or something first since she was a bit shy but that won't happen until a week from now. What the hell do I text her until then?
>>
>>24773834
Either desu. But right now mostly a fuck. Or start a short relationship with some action the first night. I'm recently single so it's probably gonna be a rebound anyway.
>>
What kind of photographs should I use for tinder? I don't have any photos of me cause I don't like getting my pictures taken. What kind of pics should I take? Is all selfies okay? I like working on my car and working out. Should I take pics during these activities?
>>
>>24772395
dont do that
>>
I need a Tinder advice ASAP. The girl wrote:

>I don't even know you and I usually get horny af, when I'm drunk, so drinking is not an option, if you want to meet
I replied
>Bad girl, but I will be nice to you.
She doesn't reply for more than 40 minutes :/

What do?
>>
>>24774295
Just relax
>>24774004
Use a nice selfie man
>>
File: Exits.jpg (231KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Exits.jpg
231KB, 960x720px
>>24772371
>It saves me on first dates and gives me a chance to lure them into my reclusive lifestyle.

My problem is sort of the opposite.

People want to "hang" out with you because they want the additional traffic when you're tagged in their posts, like upcoming "fitness models" or "insta-model" even had a popular nightclub promoter once, lol these fitness dudes joined us on a camp/surf trip once, didn't even surf, just posed with the boards for like 3 days lol, sure they took some sweet shots, but its all for show y'know?

Good social life > e presence

Take it from me, its better to have a small circle of close friends.
>>
File: 2017-01-05 03.03.24.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-05 03.03.24.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
Any advice on pics??
>>
>be a 25 year old kissless virgin and ugly as fuck
>make a fake tinder account with a chad profile pic
>okay looking asian girl matches with me who is 10 miles away, she instantly goes right into role play wanting to meet up and fuck me
>play along for like 20 minutes, then tell her i'm not the guy
>asks why i made a fake one
>say because i'm an autistic, ugly kissless virgin who could never have success on tinder so i made a fake one
>show her a few videos of me masturbating
>she says she can't believe how huge my cock is and she's touching herself to watching it
>says she's horny as fuck and will even drive to me to get fucked

>tell her im a virgin, i'll only last like 5 seconds
>she says "we will go multiple times"

>tell her i'll be awkward as fuck with her
>tells me "i'll teach you how to not be awkward around a naked girl"

>the girl literally does not care that i'm a socially awkward 25 year old virgin, she will fuck me
>still too scared to do it, especially sine she said she'd do all this and never even saw my face
>>
>>24772058
Dude this absolutely astounds me.

How can you be out doing all this cool shit and meeting all these new people, doing things that mean you are probably fit, etc, and still not get a girl?

You have to just not be trying to get a girl to be in your situation and not do it. Do girls flirt and hit on you?

What is it about tinder that scares you? Is it that you are afraid of getting a girl and not knowing what to do?

I promise you man, if you make a Tinder profile with 5 pictures that all show you doing your cool stuff. Like one of you surfing, one of you skydiving, one of you in a firefighter uniform, one of you in a park ranger uniform, one of you on a sailboat, and one of just your face (preferably most of those are shirtless if you're fit), along with linking your instagram to it, girls will literally be flocking to you
>>
File: 20170104_154115.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170104_154115.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
Is it worth it to make a Tinder? I deleted my Facebook 4 years ago but you can't have Tinder without one. I haven't had any luck on OkCupid or other sites.
>>
what's a good conversation starter
>>
>>24775828
Tell them that you want to fight them. This will prime the thought of physical contact with you in their mind, making them more likely to agree to have sex with you. Trust me, I'm a psychologist.
>>
>>24775962
Don't worry doctor, I believe you
>>
lmao was talking to some chick on tinder for 3 hours and the next day i kept talking until my meme vocab started to leak, next thing i know she unmatched lmao, guess i can't meme around regular tinderellas
>>
Alright, so I just had my first Tinder date. Pretty nice. The girl was actually prettier irl than on her pics.

>I've been a mess for a few years. Alcohol, weed, depression or anxiety meme. Gf broke up with me just before Christmas and I've been constantly drinking and smoking for the last week.

Started using Tinder yesterday, messaged this girl and set up a date earlier today. We talked for hours and then finished the night making out. She was really into it, pretty intense even though we were outside in public. I felt how horny she was, kept pushing her hips towards me and touching. She had to work early tomorrow morning, with her uniform being at home and shit so couldn't go further but she told me she was gonna text me for a date this Friday. Seeing how she acts, I pretty got a guaranteed other great date with high chances of going all the way. Feels good.

only problem is i'm basically living with my ex now. she's been staying at her friend's house now but will move back this week-end and told me to "not bring back girls to the apartment". p shit move considering she was the one leaving me. also i saw her on tinder. my date lives with her dad and in a suburb semi-far from here.

So, great date and sort of relationship starting but idk how i'll manage this. my ex will probably have to get over it, freakin bitch
>>
>currently have a Tinder and Bumble going
>wondering if I should add another site
>also have fetlife, but that's not a site for finding a casual fwb
What are people using, other than Tinder and Bumble? I'm not looking for serious commitments. Unless it's in the kink community. But I need to heal from my last d/s relationship. So I'm gonna just go with a normie for a bit.
>>
>>24775085
That's a sad story my dude. I wish you good things.
>>
>>24776137
sounds rough
>>
>>24775188
you faggot, pass that over here then
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-05-07-09-48.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-05-07-09-48.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
I need help with the pictures I'm using. Should I change them?
>>
>>24776744
Holy shit, delete your profile
>>
>>24776744
Yes, change all of them. You look like a girl. Not a single picture of you is masculine.
>>
File: Spaghettii Diver.png (75KB, 1333x470px) Image search: [Google]
Spaghettii Diver.png
75KB, 1333x470px
>>24775206
Like I said, I'm naturally very reclusive. I don't put myself "out there" so to speak. For a long while I used to think that women being flirty was just to be nice and being polite, I've copped some flak over it too "she was so into you!" some I've outright pissed off because I was oblivious to advances.

>What is it about tinder that scares you? Is it that you are afraid of getting a girl and not knowing what to do?

A bit, its all new ground to me. I'd have no idea what to do and how to proceed... "like, now what?" I know it sounds autismal as fuck. But I do admit I'm probably years behind and awkward when it comes to these things, But I don't really mind. (pic related, saw my post floating around /adv/ a few months ago kek).

I go to a pretty large university, if I were to follow your advice (its sound advice don't get me wrong) my social media accounts would just BTFO, I can't deal with all the attention. A lot of those are really just after cheap limelight and cheap thrills desu, or some people who think I'm a trust fund babby with lots of money.

>>24776395
I'm quite happy the way I am, lovin life.
I do thank you for your well wishes.

>>24775131
DUUUUUDE IS THAT A T-6 TEXAN!?
>>
>be me
>be 23
>be femanon
>have very hard 2015 so spend 2016 travelling
>go to try and find myself
>selfispretentiousdouche.jpeg
>return home
>all my friends are spread out across the country and there's only so much couch surfing I can do
>bored out of mind
>not been laid in a LONG time
>feelthehorn.gif
>download tinder
>hilarity ensues

Would anyone like my stories?
>I'm so lonely
>>
>>24775131
>trucks
>>
I can swipe all day and manage 2 matches a week at best. It's not even mass swiping, I'm still selective.
Am I just too old now? I started when I was 23 and now I'm 25 and it seems everytime my age changes I get less matches.
>>
>>24777266
Yes
>>
>>24777378
Meet number one:
>been on it for a few weeks
>everyone seems to be fine at first but then suddenly go full on creepy
>match with one guy
>he seems OK... seems a bit of a nerd
>agree to meet him for a drink
>make it clear I'm not looking for anything serious
>go along to date
>he's there with his friend
>thisisweird.webm
>his friend talks to me more than he does
>seems really awkward
>have two drinks out of politeness
>his friend invites me back to their place
>I decline and awkwardly agree to another date with the guy
>leave thinking they wanted a threescore or some shot
>get message later from him saying how much he enjoyed our date and the rest of his friends were eager to meet me
>message him explaining although I enjoyed myself I think we would be better off friends
>proceed to receive about 50 messages a day from him
>block contact
>>
File: Screenshot_20170105-180054.png (374KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170105-180054.png
374KB, 720x1280px
Been using this shit for a few days now, no idea what I'm doing, feedback would be nice.

Don't really have too many pics of myself

bio rignt now (translated):

Rock climbing, drawing, gaming and chilling with my cat.

6'2'' because tinder etiquette?

Fun things are fun
>>
tfw when you match with a hot girl chat 6 hours straight talk about everything there is and then tomorrow shes cold af
>>
>>24777515
People are weird. More stories please?
>>
>tfw tinder date and I completely click in conversation and have the same taste in everything
>attractive to me in every way
>have passionate drunken sex for a couple hours, sang Velvet Underground songs together while she waited for a ride home
>talks to me a couple times afterwards then drops me completely
If it weren't for the bottle of whiskey and the lighter she left at my place I would have thought it was a dream. I've never felt so shitty.
>>
>>24777924
don't mope; yall fucked
>>
>>24777941
I know I shouldn't complain, it just sucks cos it was one of if not the best night of my life and its never gonna happen again. Oh well
>>
File: IMG_0511.jpg (195KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0511.jpg
195KB, 750x1334px
Let's play a game! Whoever guesses which one is Kelsie wins a free (north American) Carfax report!

GO!!
>>
File: Lunatics_me.jpg (347KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
Lunatics_me.jpg
347KB, 1920x1090px
>>24777011

> Like I said, I'm naturally very reclusive.

You need to get over that before you do anything else. The sooner the better. I was the same way and I missed alot of opportunities both careerwise and in relationships.

You need to get noticed if you're going to do anything. You don't have to be a used car salesman (I'm in the car biz) but you need to put yourself "out there" in some way.
Take baby steps. Maybe go to a local bar for an hour, just an example.
>>
>>24777973
do I want bruce jenner or the michelin man?
>>
>try out tindr half a year ago
>get a match
>uninstal
>reinstall it today
>swipe some girls with weird pictures
>someone seems interesting
>like
>get a match
>already trying to uninstall it

help
>>
>>24777515
>>24777850
Meet number 2:
>couple of weeks go by after first meet
>matches are coming in but guys are messaging like mad without asking me out
>can'tsealthedeal.png
>match with guy
>solid 8/10
>asks me out
>he works late so we don't go out until crazy late
>must be about 11pm on a Wednesday night
>notaserialkiller.avi
>go out for meal
>shits good but he seems quite quiet
>think he's playing it cool
>drops me home without any sugar
>surprised at second date
>go out and get drunk
>think he's not into me as he doesn't make a move
>asks me back to his for a smoke
>me no like the smoke when drunk
>go home
>couple of days go by he messages me inviting me over so for smoke and some fun
>it's late but head over
>feel like hoe
>smoke is good
>making out in his room
>go to give him head
>dropofthejeans.jpg
>biggest dick I've ever seen
>ain'tgettingthatdickinme.png
>give him a suck out of politeness
>he keeps trying to progress things to sex
>make my excuses and leave
>message him the next day explaining he's too big for me
>he's chill about it
>met up a couple of times anyway for smoke and chill
>>
>>24777011
yes... unfortunately I don't know many women who will catch that lol
>>
>>24778139
slut
>>
>>24778139
how long should you be chatting before you drop asking the date question? i did that before on the first day of chatting and it scared my match off lol
>>
>>24773260
Don't. The photo I placed first before smart photos is easily my best and matches always tell me they love that photo. Smart photos has picked all 5 of my photos as the #1 photo at some point. It does not work for me at least.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-05-23-39-45.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-05-23-39-45.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
Looking for some help with the bio, any comments on the pictures are welcome too.

Bio:
6'10
MMA Coach, Competitor and Monster
Choking people is my job.
>>
File: image.jpg (167KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167KB, 750x1334px
Well better fix this shit soon. I don't like the first photo there but tinder keeps telling me to have it there.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170105-215358.jpg (549KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170105-215358.jpg
549KB, 1440x2560px
Feedback plz
I corrected the "treats"
>>
>>24780649
make the last pic your main pic, space out the bio.(sidenote, stealing that kanye line, pretty funny)
>>
>>24780497
Honestly, you should probably be making a killing either way, but I personally think you would look better if you lost the 'stache.
>>
>>24780794
yeah, thinking the same thing, lose the stache or make it into a full beard, youd make so much more luck with girls
>>
>>24780793
Thanks for the corrections, starting tinder for first time
>>
>>24780800
>>24780794
Tried the full beard. I can't grow it out enough, it's too small. I like the moustache though. Gonna keep it for a while. I mainly want to add some more to my bio.
>>
>>24780497
grow your hair
>>
>>24781229
Negatory, friendo
>>
>>24772058
>does all this cool, social, active shit and is on 4chan
I call b.s.
>>
Girl matches me, and 2 minutes later sends me a message with just her snapchat. I adied her and sent her a message on it just saying that I'd added her. Then she unmatched me and removed me on snapchat. What happened here? Was it supposed to send my dick?
>>
>>24779345
Thank you! How's your love life?
>>24779481
Maybe not straight away. Depends on the girl. Two or three days maybe.
>>
File: CCR.png (479KB, 1254x707px) Image search: [Google]
CCR.png
479KB, 1254x707px
>>24781298
If the weather wasn't so bad ill timestamp during freefall. It would be siiiick. Hopefully it gets better and low cloud doesn't stick around.

You'll be surprised who goes on 4chan, I'm sure that there are A-list celebrities that browse around. Im pretty sure Trey Parker and Matt Stone get some of their material from /int/ and /pol/

Personally, I've recognized 2 people here on rate me threads who I know have an above average e-presence, and I'm not on /soc/ often.
>>
Is putting it out there in your bio that you are "nerdy" generally a no go? And if not how do you guys do it in such a way that still gets you matches cause I think that's my main problem.
>>
>>24783238
If you are attractive, saying you are nerdy will not hurt you. If you are not attractive, saying you are nerdy will hurt you. In general, if you are not attractive, you should use every inch of your bio to convince people that you have a cool enough personality to make up for your looks. While being nerdy isn't necessarily a bad thing, there are enough attractive nerdy people out there for it to not be an attractor. So yeah, if you aren't attractive, focus on things that make you stand out.
>>
File: IMG_1630.png (2MB, 1125x2001px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1630.png
2MB, 1125x2001px
I have no problems getting matches but I never know what to say
>>
File: IMG_1629.png (129KB, 1125x2001px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1629.png
129KB, 1125x2001px
>>24783529
How should I respond? Can anyone help me out?
>>
>>24783558
Tell her to fuck off. Girls love shit like that.
>>
File: 20170106_164855.png (689KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20170106_164855.png
689KB, 1440x2560px
>>24783318
We'll I haven't had people say I'm hideous but I don't know if I'd be considered a knock out. Feel free to rate cause I'm clearly doing things wrong here.
>>
File: 20170106_165016.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20170106_165016.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>24783683
>>
>>24783684
Solid 7/10 but that rwby cosplay bumps it up to 9/10
>>
>>24783751
Why thank you I've been working on updating the Jaune one from my last picture but haven't gotten pics yet
>>
>>24783558
if u cant manage to fuck a girl when they are saying shit like this, maybe you are gay. either that or just fuck you.
>>
>>24783529
>>24783558

Since you're even asking this question I'm going to make a lot of assumptions in my response, feel free to correct me.

You've put your intentions right there in the bio and the art you have there is incredible. That girl has responded to that in an equally straightforward way so from there all you need to do is ask for her number and then text/call to arrange a meeting to model.

Now, based on the pictures of just you and your question, I'm assuming you're a virgin or close to it. I'm also assuming you're lacking in experience, confidence or both. On top of that, I'm assuming ultimately this is your ploy to get laid using your art as your selling point of attractiveness. If that's the case case you're probably wondering how you're going to break that barrier between professional and sexual.

Because this is tinder, go in with that assumption and just look for the signs. Don't think of this as professional unless it becomes obvious that's her intention which in this space becomes much less likely.
>>
>>24783529
>>24783558
holy shit dude you should literally just kill yourself. you literally have girls lining up to fuck you and you're wasting the opportunity
>>
File: IMG_1636.png (219KB, 1125x2001px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1636.png
219KB, 1125x2001px
>>24783818
Spot on, i've met up with a 9/10 girl on there and the entire nude scene from The Titanic pretty much played out minus the fucking. She was dropping obvious hints but i just blatantly ignored them. My biggest problem is I have 0 confidence and crippling autism. I honestly don't know how fix it. I was almost hoping someone could spoon feed me on what to say.
>>24783830
>>24783806
There's probably something very wrong with me
>>
>>24783967
duuuuuuuudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

If I were you I would stuck my head between her legs , It sounds pretty stupid but you had everything setted up
>>
File: collection of useable stuff.jpg (1MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
collection of useable stuff.jpg
1MB, 5184x3456px
Hey, Im trying to create a tinder profile, but I only have shit pictures. Can you guys help me choose the ones that are the least shittiest? I'd be greatful!
>>
File: more usable stuff.jpg (1MB, 5184x2835px) Image search: [Google]
more usable stuff.jpg
1MB, 5184x2835px
>>24784119
Anotha one
>>
>>24784119

Anon I would pikc them in this order

This one as your main pic : A
then C,I,H,B (could be a double edge sword, F( if you crop your who I assume is your mom) and I wouldn't use E or G
>>
>>24783967
the fact that youre so dopey, look like a nerdass mf and chicks dig u is proof enough of white privilege. dont waste it, cuck
>>
>>24784124
Deffo gotta have F as first pick, just crop out the lady. B and G is good, they show that youre memey and not tryharding.
F (Without lady) -> B -> G
GIRLS LOVES SMILES
>>
>>24784203
you have a great smile btw
>>
>>24784203
you have a great smile anon
>>
File: IMG_2294.png (801KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2294.png
801KB, 750x1334px
Bio is pretty simple just
(My Town)
Volunteer Firefighter
Polish-German-Ukrainian
Jeep Life (O|||||||O)
Farm Raised
Instagram account
>>
Is it worth deleting you profile and restarting if you've got some new, better pics and your profile has been active for several months?
>>
>>24784299
make the last pic your main, take the jeep life part out of the bio(we can tell by your pics) take out the farm raised as well, but add in a pun/joking comment about you being a farmer dude
>>
File: IMG_1949.png (619KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1949.png
619KB, 640x1136px
>>24784336

I feel really discouraged.. I can't match girls that I find attractive. I'm not going for 10/10s. I'm talking 6-7/10s. I can't match any..
>>
>>24784450
How long have you had your profile? It's not bad and you're not a bad looking dude.
>>
>>24784450
You're not bad looking, you should honestly be able to do pretty well. A couple of pointers:
-Get rid of photo number 3. Your profile should be about YOU; any photo that doesn't contain you feels like filler, which isn't good. So yeah, either delete 3 or replace it with a picture of yourself.
-Disregarding number 3, I would order 2, 5, 1, 4 or 2, 1, 5, 4. You want to lead girls in with a normal attractive picture (2) so that they at least tap on your photo instead of immediately swiping left. Then you want to show a bit of your personality (1 and 5). Then, you want to reassure them that you aren't a total weirdo loner (4).
-Post your bio please. Based on the first line alone, it seems like it could use some work - the first line comes off as cocky, and while you aren't bad looking, you aren't good looking enough to be a dick.
>>
>>24784469

With the current set up. 4 months.

I've been on Tinder for since 2013. Only things that ever happened is I got a really awful bj (didnt even cum) from a chubby girl 3 years ago. and I matched another girl on Tinder back in May who I ended up become decent friends with (platonic). But, other than her, i never match with girls I'm attracted to. Fucking ever. I even asked my friend, and she said that she doesn't see anything wrong with my profile. She just said "girls are cunts".

It's discouraging. Because I have no methonds to meet new girls. I work fulltime with 0 female co-workers. And I'm in Flight School which is private. So I don't have classmates.
>>
>>24784503

>use pic 2 as 1

Gah.. I've had that as my profile picture from July- September and didn't get any matches...

And my bio is what you see.
>>
File: IMG_0468.png (593KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0468.png
593KB, 640x1136px
Never seem to get many attractive matches
Bio is
6ft
Musician
>>
>>24784563

Wtf, don't all girls get wet for tall musicians? Or is that just a meme??
>>
>>24784563
get a more interesting bio. cant hurt
>>
>>24784576
Apparently not
>>
>>24784582
Any suggestions?
>>
File: image.jpg (170KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170KB, 640x960px
HALP
>>
>>24784651

Dude you look cool! You're not getting matched either? What the fuck is going on here
>>
>>24784596
Try something funny. silly quote or something that they can respond to or mention when you talk. Mine is "Hi. I like shorts. They're comfy and easy to wear" from Pokemon.

Also do you have a group pic where you're not almost fully blocked because that would be better than 3
>>
>>24784651
Charge your phone. For real though you should be good. I'd change 5 to your main pic and pic 6 looks like you're straining to take a dump.
>>
>>24784563
Add 3 inches to your height. Yes I'm being serious.

The thing about height on Tinder is that while every girl pretends to care about it, most girls don't actually have good enough perception to tell when someone is lying about it. The great thing is that you can unmatch them as soon as you get their number, deleting all evidence of your false claim. Even if she calls you out on it when you meet IRL, you can just play it cool and condescendingly congratulate her on for catching you. Girls love it when guys are condescending because it makes them seem taller.
>>
>>24784658
Ill try it out thanks for the advice man
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 640x640px
>>24784667
5 is a bit blurry ...>>24784656
Thanks friendo, im told im a fun guy to hang out with
>>
>>24784691
I really don't think I need to be 6'3 to get more attractive matches, most people around my area are 5'8-5'10 at most and girls are like 5'6 and under
>>
File: Screenshot_20170106-191803.png (2MB, 1440x2219px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170106-191803.png
2MB, 1440x2219px
Any advice would be cool.
Bio is
"Computer information systems major
Love the outdoors. Soccer, Basketball, hiking, canyon driving in the mountains".
>>
>>24784714
Yeah I'm 5'8" and I get matches but maybe that's because I don't list my height. I figure if they care about height it would be in their bio or they'd ask.
>>
>>24784709
That's definitely a good picture. I'm surprised such normal looking people are on /soc/
>>
File: Screenshot_20170106-195818.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170106-195818.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Please critique, not afraid of harshness.
>>
File: TINDER.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
TINDER.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
Any suggestions friends? :^)
>>
>>24771771
Ugh. Just go to a bar why do you need to place an ad for that?
>>
>>24784972
Remember to include your twitter.
>>
story

> be me
> late 20s getting master's degree
> in college town
> would get on Tinder and nearly fuck a different girl every weekend
> in Colorado (everyone thinks they're "country" because they wear flannel, none of them do anything remotely "country")
> pics of me doing a mud run, playing soccer, hiking, i also sail
> i'm not tall but would consider myself "cute" amongst women

> messaging with 19 year old at 11pm on a Monday
me: "admittedly, i'm just looking for a hookup, to be honest. if you're not, no worries"
her: "i get it... want to have a couple beers and smoke?"
me: sure
her: [address]

was literally that easy

we fucked around for a while. she confided in me a lot of secret shit after sex... i would get a text at 1am saying "come over"... she'd vent about all sorts of stuff and then literally say "make me feel better" for round 2

> mfw i had a 19 year old girl let me put it in any hole, about twice a week for 6 months, no condom...
first night i creampied her multiple times... told me afterward... took her for plan b... i told her i wanted to fuck her a lot, she got on the pill

she was a bit crazy, but a hot art student
>>
>>24771771
so, you want a fuck buddy?

then say
"hey, lets grab a drink... if i like you, i'll let you fuck me over and over on a recurring basis"
>>
> be me
> after college move to big city in California
> hot asians everywhere
> start messaging with "Sue"

"to be honest, i'm just looking for a hookup. no worries if you're not."

"how does one do that?"

> start talking about how a fwb situation goes down, she's never had one
> talking...
> worst sex i've ever had but i had a 100lb asian ride me 1x/week in a new city for 3 months
>>
>>24784133
>>24784203
Thanks for the answers!
I'll probaly do something like A,F,C,B after consideration
>>24784206
Thanks man <3
>>
>>24784796
Its hard to see the second picture because of its size, but you seem to look way better in it. I wouldnt use that first one, you look kinda metrosexual in it, no offense. I would suggest using pics in which you do something, instead of ones where you just stand around. You should try to look active, socialable and fun.
Now, if you only consider those four pictures useable, I would throw out out 1. and use 2. as your main pic. I wouldnt worry about the bio its really not that important, hence why girls barely have one.
>>24784651
I would use a non funny one as your first (even though its a great picture)... maybe 5 or something going in a similar dircection, where you just look as attractive as possible. Then either 2 or 1 as your second picture, then 3, 6 and I would throw out 4 completely. Dont use pictures with attractive grills, IMO. Either way the most important thing is to chance your main picture. ITs not even clear which one youre supposed to be on it. Really solid profile though, you`ll definetly pull sum pu$$
>>
>>24784119
you kind of look like a lesbian in a few of these.
>>
>>24786466
Hence why Im asking you guys to pick the best ones ;)
>>
No clue what to put in my bio.

These are literally the only pictures I have of myself, so keep in mind anything new I'd have to go out and take, and it's below zero here so that could be tricky. Which should I use?
>>
>>24786477
If those are you only pictures I would swap 6 and 3, its good to know that you are active and there doesnt seem to be much going on in 3. I would also swap 2 and five, I feel like selfies are less attractive then if somebody else takes the picture, because the angle always looks better and it makes one seem more socialable. If possible I would also swap your main pic to something that isnt a selfie, if you have a camera just use a timer and pose a bit. Overall I think the pictures are decent though, just make yourself seem more active and youre golden :)

Oh and I wouldnt worry about the bio all too much, just put in your interests in a not cringeworthy way, I feel like it really doesnt matter much
>>
Installed it yesterday.
My bio is
>"Use the force, Harry!" Gandalf
because I didn't know what to put there, but also because it genuinely makes me giggle.
My main pic is me with two of my chinchillas, then I have a picture of me sitting on a huge rock taken while hiking, one of me jumping around some cliffs by the sea (i'm taken from far behind here though) and one pic of me with a laurel wreath with a red ribbon on it (graduation habit here).
Finally, I put Iambic 9 Poetry by Squarepusher as favourite song.
How cringy am I /soc/?
>>
File: _20170107_151831.jpg (198KB, 1071x1662px) Image search: [Google]
_20170107_151831.jpg
198KB, 1071x1662px
Advice? I get an okay amount of matches in spite of being a retard. Not many pictures since I never take any.

>bio
Looking for someone to combine record collections with. I appreciate good dogs, cozy pubs and a bit of sarcasm.
>>
>>24786742
Your pictures have failed to convince me you have friends or hobbies
>>
>>24786731
I wouldnt use that in your bio, its a very specific joke that most probably wont enjoy and that also has nothing to do with your personality. Its obviously great if you find somebody that likes it, since that would mean that you both have a similar taste when it comes to humor, but its risky. Just write something generic in it for now. What are your interests? What are you good at? How do you like to spend your time?
Thats way more likely to find you somebody similar to you then a joke is aswell.
You can always put a joke at the end of your bio, if you want to.
I would post the pics if you want them to be rated, its just very hard to judge this way.
>>24786742
Order of picture seems right and the pictures are fine aswell. You look cozy to hang around with on them. I would consider including ones where you are doing something though. Hiking, hanging out with friends with a funny look, playing an instrument... just something that makes you seem a bit more active. Overall good though!
>>
>>24786754
What if I don't have either of those?
>>
>>24786779
You don't need to

You just need to look like you do
>>
>>24786788
What if I don't want to meet people who have need of friends and hobbies. I want a shutin like me.
>>
My new years resolution is to be less of a scumbag and use tinder to actually find a girlfriend. I almost drove an hour out of the city to see an 18 year old yesterday and I realized I have become an asshole, like my moral compass is so much different than it was before I started using tinder.
>>
>>24785941
yeah let's get some stories in here, I'm also a late 20's douchebag that hits on younger girls. Do you try to act younger at all or like you're peers with them? I actually started going the opposite way and do a corny old guy routine, like if you just own it that you're sort of a creep it seems to work out better
>>
>bio
>call me daddy so I know it's real
Y/N?

I'm average looking, clean shaven, decent shape, want hookups.
>>
>>24786936
*barf*
you can get hookups without being a weirdo
>>
File: screenshot.png (32KB, 1352x282px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.png
32KB, 1352x282px
>>24775188
This is the third time I've seen you post this.

The first time someone suggested that you wear a mask and I requested bane pic related. Do it now.
>>
So ya I'm 32, matched up with a girl, talked to her, she works at the supermarket I used too, say shes been there since it opneed, in the deli so I mention how I worked there the first 2 years at the front end......she never messaged me again.

I fucked it up.

I have no bio, how important is it to have a bio?
>>
File: IMG_1554.jpg (191KB, 750x1059px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1554.jpg
191KB, 750x1059px
Best decision I made was having my dog in the first picture. Did an experiment, 5x as many matches.

I've had plenty of matches, but I think I may just be boring. Any advice on keeping a conversation going? Pickup lines? Basically how do I seal the deal
>>
>>24783967
Tfw you had a girl call you and what you do amazing
>>
File: IMG_1816.jpg (167KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1816.jpg
167KB, 750x1334px
I'm in a pretty big city, I swipe til I'm out every time (yes, selectively), and I'm getting no matches. Been a whole week now. Any advice?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-07-21-50-58.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-07-21-50-58.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Any pointers? Get a few matches every now and then but more would be nice
>>
>>24787759
pickup lines are not good in my opinion, even if girls say they like hearing them in their bio. They push the conversation into weird jokey territory where it's easy to fuck up the tone of your message and it's hard to bring that around to sincerely asking them out. I usually try to have a conversation over the course of a day and then ask a them out that night. Or if there hasn't been enough back and forth I try to start it up again the next day, although this is sometimes risky cause you might lose their attention. Here's roughly the phrasing I use most times: "what are you up to this week, would you want to get a drink if you're not too busy?"
>>
>>24787871
holy shit this sucks, people have no idea what your face looks like
>>
>>24787838
your main pic should not be included, you need facial hair. If you're getting literally no matches though there might be something wrong and you should maybe remake your account. Also stop trying to be a badass or whatever you're getting at, take out the first line of the bio and change the second line to "6'2" in heels" if you really feel like you need to address height, make it fake self deprecating to take the douche edge off
>>
>>24787942
I've heard the exact opposite about my facial hair before so I thought I'd give it a shot this time
Also the bio is a line from a song, and the heels part was meant to make fun of the girls who put their height with heels in their bio looking for a tall guy i.e. "I'm 5'11" in heels so you better be taller than that"

I will remake my profile and rethink these things though, thank you for the advice
>>
>>24787962
girls can't see other girl's profiles so not much point in making fun of their bios
>>
>>24787962
but yeah don't listen to me about the facial hair if people say the opposite, I'm usually way off about what makes men handsome
Thread posts: 163
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.