[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate my ass

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

File: CULO???? -min.jpg (1MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
CULO???? -min.jpg
1MB, 3072x2304px
Rate my ass
>>
would smash
>>
why did you squeeze your butt so much? it looks awful now
>>
>>24755324
10/10 would pound until I ran out of cum
>>
7/10
>>
File: CULO-min.jpg (1MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
CULO-min.jpg
1MB, 3072x2304px
I know that i have an awful ass but i want to know all the nasty things that you would like to do with my ass and my pussy
>>
>>24755342
Will need a frontal view of dat pussy
>>
File: CUCA-min.jpg (1023KB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
CUCA-min.jpg
1023KB, 3072x2304px
Like that?
>>
>>24755342
looks like a nice pussy tucked behind those panties, though tbqh you need to flex your gluts more and build more muscle, it looks like it has been flattened
>>
Wanna se more?
>>
>>24755360
As much as I love those undies, they need to come off
>>
File: CULO-2-min.jpg (1011KB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
CULO-2-min.jpg
1011KB, 3072x2304px
Who want to cum in my ass?
>>
>>24755395
I just want to see your asshole baby
>>
>>24755404
Next time remove the watermark when you post fake shit. Fuck off
>>
Told me more nasty things please... Im horny
>>
>>24755413
Timestamp or fuck off
>>
>>24755413
I'd rub my cock up and down it until slowly sliding it inside.
Do you have any more pictures?
>>
>>24755413
finger in that ass
>>
>>24755342
>>24755360

Well, I'd ask you to sit on my face. You can choose which way you do it because I don't care. Then maybe after you get yourself off a few times rubbing against my nose mouth and beard as I lick and munch you we can hit the gym and work on your ass and your self esteem. I should probably wash my face before we do that, though.
>>
>>24755413

>>24755589

Ohh fuck, I didn't even scroll down. Yes please! Shove that meaty pussy in my face and let me eat you to an orgasm or five, then maybe I'll whip out the old dongle and get myself off as I pump whichever hole I choose full of cum.

Then of course, I'd do the gentlemanly thing and clean you (with lots of tongue and mouth action) up as we share a shower.
>>
Sorry but terrible ass, looks like our a male.

3/10
>>
File: CULO-3_1.jpg (269KB, 1074x1661px) Image search: [Google]
CULO-3_1.jpg
269KB, 1074x1661px
I'm very happy that you like my dirty ass ... Because I would like to be fuck like a bitch...
>>
>>24755646
I would love to see you full frontal nude baby
>>
File: TETAS_1.jpg (377KB, 1590x1570px) Image search: [Google]
TETAS_1.jpg
377KB, 1590x1570px
I know that you want to fuck my ass but what about my tits and my mouth?
>>
>>24755646

I really dig your skinny hips. If you did a bit of ass work with squats and whatnot I bet you'd have a spectacularly compact ass. As it is I'd love to grab those little bows on the side pull your gstring UP, rubbing the skinniest part of it back and forth across your pussy and asshole, that way when I'm done enjoying you in person the souvenir I take will have a strong an odor as possible to remember our encounter by.

>>24755654

Also, tits are pretty nice. I like them on the small side and I hope your nipples are nice and sensitive. Not sure about your mouth yet, what can you do with it?
>>
I can do dirty things with my mouth ... Why you dont let me suck my dick? I'm hungry
>>
>>24755654

Can we see some more of that pussy? Also, I'd like to hear your reactions to my various posts.

>>24755665
>>24755595
>>24755589
>>
I like a lot your ideas... But i want you to be more rude with me i want to go to gym and someone grab my fucking ass and let me suck his dick

You had a dirty mind to and i like it
>>
File: TETAS_2.jpg (946KB, 2050x3027px) Image search: [Google]
TETAS_2.jpg
946KB, 2050x3027px
My pussy is hungry
>>
>>24755646
Well, what part of Spain are you from? I think you should put that ass of you on my face asap.
>>
>>24755728
I want to see your bare tits so that I know what i'll be fucking and cumming on baby
>>
>>24755324
You have a straight guys ass
>>
>>24755728
Te gustaría hacer una sesión de fotos? Creo que podemos sacar un set bastante más sexy...
>>
>>24755713

Awesome! Tell you what. We can go to the gym together. We'll do a quick bit of cardio and squats to help you get the ass you want. Then I can go do my "serious workout" while you go suck and fuck some random gym rat. Make sure you're wearing nice full panties and pull those right back up after he's done filling your holes. Then on the ride home you can tell me all about what happened as I try to drive us home without losing it. I may have to stop though so I can rip your shorts and panties off and eat you till you cum again before giving you my own seed.
>>
Where is the timestamp?
>>
>>24755654
You nasty bitch,I want to shove my veiny,thick cock up your throat and make you spit on it and then suck the spit off my cock.
>>
Y si me toman fotos mientras me dan de comer? Una verga en la boca otra en el culo y la mas grande en mi pussy mientras me llenan de leche los hoyos
>>
And if they take me some pics while they feed me? One cock in the mouth another in the ass and the biggest one in my pussy while they fill me with milk the holes
>>
>>24755831
I would cum inside of you non stop
>>
>>24755821
Nada mejor que calentarte durante la sesión, para acabarla con unas fotos haciéndome una deliciosa mamada. Luego me tocaría corresponderse lamiendo tu entrepierna hasta regalarte orgasmo tras orgasmo. Y para terminar, ponerte a 4 y darte duro toda la noche. Cómo suena reina?
>>
Me encantaria que me calentaras y agarrarte la verga hasta dejartela seca y que le pongas como quieras... Pero dime por donde te gustaria darme? Te gustaria darme fuerte por el culo?
>>
>>24755831

I don't really care to see the pics, honestly, although I'd be interested in video. My main goal is getting you back all used and dirty so I could take my time orally and manually pleasuring you as I clean you. What sort of things would you like to do with my cock (or any other part of me) while I pleasure and clean you?
>>
>>24755852
Empezaría por tu coño hasta que te corrieses, y entonces podríamos pasar al culo. Aunque la verdad, pasar la noche haciendo 69 sin parar tampoco suena nada mal...
Puedes hacer alguna foto nueva para mi?
>>
>>24755863

Ohhh I get it. you'd rather I took charge and gave you a good hard fucking too. Well... can I do that after I have my fun cleaning you up?

And can we see some more pics? Maybe one of you snapping a pic of your snapper while you hold your panties down enough to expose it?
>>
>>24755324
great
>>
>>24755958
cut put a few more pounds
>>
>>24755646

*bumping for dem narrow hips and dat sweet ass*

Would you be so kind as to show us more of your whorish self? I would really love a better image of your asshole so I may fantasize about filling it with cock and cum before licking you all over, possibly as you allow other men to ravage your entire body.
>>
>>24755324
0/10 would not fuck a tranny
>>
put a sharpie in your goddamn pooper
>>
I want to see some cocks in my ass
>>
>>24757862
Show it and I'll oblige
>>
Who wanna fuck my ass?
>>
>>24757873

Still gotta see it before I comment.
>>
>>24755324
I genuinely thought you were a fat dude.
>>
>>24755324
8/10
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.