[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

secrets/vent thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 504
Thread images: 40

File: 1459921643758.jpg (42KB, 584x542px) Image search: [Google]
1459921643758.jpg
42KB, 584x542px
secrets/vent thread
>>
>Venting

I'm always told by my so-called friends how generous and great I am until I start putting myself first and then suddenly I'm some kind of firebreathing monster that manipulates people into caring about me.
More than once I have let one o my "friends" come into my home and live with me for a few weeks and have been utterly shit on and stolen from.
It makes me want to give up on people entirely especially because they go from "you're my best friend" to spreading lies about me in no time at all.
I try really hard not to let it get to me, because I know that what I'm doing is okay and right because I AM a good person with a big heart, and I'm very generous with my friends but...
I really hate getting walked all over.
I wish I wasn't so trusting.
>>
I spent years spying on my step-mother while she showered/got dressed without getting caught. I care about her a lot since she practically raised me but don't regret it, she was a hot blond MILF bimbo.
>>
>secret because I have feminist friends who would crucify me over this
I had unprotected sex with some girl this spring, on her parent's yacht, in her parent's bed, I didn't know her name, and knew I'd never see her again in my life. When I showed myself out, my last words were, "you should get yourself checked," and I left.
Saw the opportunity and took it.
>>
My dad sent me to another country for two years because I was gay. I was isolated from everyone, in a brick fenced house, in a third world country. If I were to be publicly gay there, I would be killed by a gang member. That experience made me anti-social. I can't talk to anyone because I'm scared
>>
File: 1433861924208.jpg (15KB, 451x388px) Image search: [Google]
1433861924208.jpg
15KB, 451x388px
>tfw you like your roommate's girlfriend
>tfw you've become really close with her because y'all smoke together a lot and have similar jobs
>tfw you see their relationship struggling and falling apart
>tfw you know she's got baggage but fuck it because she a QT
>tfw ain't gonna do shit because I'm a betafag
>tfw she's seen me be a fucking spazz and a total child over vidya (lmao what can I say)

I don't know what to do. We have to resign the lease in about 6 months and I know they won't last until then and it's highly unlikely my roommate would still want her here. But I'm afraid if they break up and she moves out she'll disappear from my life
>>
>>24746188
Do you have her number? Maybe snap her here and there?
>>
>>24746193
nah, I mean since we live together and I see her enough I guess we've just never exchanged those things because we haven't needed to. but if it comes to that I'ma ask her at least for her snap when she moves out
>>
>>24746188
fuck it man just make a move one day

grab her and tell her you wanna fuck her

so what if you and your roomate beef, your moving out anyways
>>
>>24746195
Do it man, send her a casual pic here and there; and make a few inside jokes. Then when they break up ask her if she wants to go get some coffee or something...
>>
>>24746200
Dude he's still got 6 months.
>>
I cheated on my wife a few times because she doesn't share my kinks and we have tried working on it but she sees sex as a chore and not as a fun past time. I love her to death and she is my best friend and would never want to leave her, but I was so unsatisfied sexually that I took the chance and went with it.

I dropped all contact with all my sexual partners and I'm looking to cool down, but I just can't shake the feeling of wanting it again. It's dumb, it's not safe and it can ruin so many lives.

But I can't help it. I just want to eat ass.
>>
>>24746200
we'll see. I don't know if I'll take that route but after some of the shit I've said in her presence she might not be surprised at all or be really surprised

>>24746203
I like the way you think, anon

>>24746207
I do, and the thing about it is, we all plan on resigning for another year. Honestly I would be super down and my roommate and I are pretty close so if I let it all blow over I think things would still be cool
>>
When I used to row crew, I would stare at all my buddy's bulging spandex when I wore my shades. I also would sniff their trousers and unis in the locker room. I was too afraid to ask them about fucking me.
>>
>>24746244
Are any of them gay?
>>
I think people weren't meant to be monogamous. We shame people who cheat but really, isn't just a natural urge? Spending day in, and day out with someone sounds so fucking boring. Not to imagine having sex with the same person every day. bleh.
>>
>>24746247
yes, i used to blaze with him every week. all of them were probably bicurious. it was so fucking hot training with them
>>
>>24746221
I'm curious, does it like taste funny?
>>
>>24746277
Depends on when you do it. In the shower with her it just tastes like flesh, if she's been wearing clothes for a bit but still washed up it tastes a bit sweaty. It's just human body and if it's clean it's fine.

But I don't do it for the taste I do it for the act itself. Something so fucked up about it that makes me love it.
>>
>>24746289
I mean I assume you stick your tongue in there, like isn't there shit still lingering??
>>
>>24746295
Not if she cleans up well, haha.
>>
>be m
>be really submissive but not a real fag
>i sometimes do lewd stuff online even if i am certain they are guys, just because i crave degradation and submitting so much
>no one irl has any clue
>>
>>24745775
i don't really love my girlfriend anymore and i don't want to do anything about it.
>>
>>24746467
I'm not really the best person to give advice on the matter and I know you didn't ask for it, but... That's actually quite a normal reaction that you have. the "love" you feel initially changes or goes away. This happens in I think 90% of all relationship sooner or later. The real question you have to ask yourself is, are you happy with your situation with her, are you happy with how your life is with her? Is it sustainable? I don't mean to come off as depressive but, if it's good enough, stick with it. Because it might not get better than that.
>>
>20 kv f
>no romantic experience
>stop having crushes for years because each one ended in me being ridiculed
>current year: have a well-paying internship set up for the coming summer, college is going great; enjoy my part time job in a restaurant
>finally start to feel less self conscious
>considered the "smart little sister type" amongst my coworkers
>start to fall for my coworker
>he's sweet and charming
>always encourages me and tells me how sweet I am
>appreciates my work ethic
>lent me his jacket during the holiday party when I was cold
>complimented my cookies when I baked them for the whole crew
>a week later, female coworker tells me he has apparently been telling the other guys I'm "teasing him," doing things like bending over and showing my ass
>I've been the butt of their jokes for awhile now
>Go home and regret socializing with people
>>
>>24746578
nah its just guy talk dont let it bring you down

its his way of showing his friends that you want him without him actually making a move on you
>>
>>24745808
eh. i don't think that's anti feminist or anything i think she probably knew it was casual
>>
>>24746602
Guy is still an ass though.
>>
>>24746617
no doubt, but not enough to crush a spirit
>>
>Vent

Posting here because I don't have many friends I can vent to and I don't like bothering them with my venting anyway

So, I dated a guy for a while 5 years ago. He didn't seem to want to include me in his life though. He'd hang out with friends and go do stuff without me and never invited me. He was very flirty and acted kind of like a slut. Found out he was fucking guys at furry cons. Broke up.

Now, 5 years later we reconnect. We talk, for some reason I want to see him again. I can tell he's the same manipulative slut though. He's seeing 3 other guys. So we hang out for 30 minutes while I buy groceries. We sit in the parking lot and sly me manages to convince him to fuck. Destroy his girlyboy ass for around 1 hour, 30 minutes. Go home.

Next day he doesn't show for our date. Apparently slept in. I add one of the guys he's dating on a messenger app. Apparently he isn't really dating these guys because this guy has no idea what I'm talking about. So, fuckboy goes off on me for "invading his personal life." I tell him that we were gonna see each other quite a bit and I wanted to make friends with his friends. He's still mad so I tell him at least I got to fuck him in the ass.

It's so satisfying to rub these peoples faces in their own shit.
>>
I shot a man in Reno
>>
>>24746801
Just to watch him die
>>
My boyfriend doesn't make an effort to see me like he used to before we got together. We see eachother 1-3 times a week. We don't really text a lot, he makes me feel like complete shit. I believe he still has feelings for his shit ex-girlfriend.
>>
I love my girlfriend more than anything but she has very little interest in sex and it kills me because I am still very much interested. Sex is all I thibk about, and my self confidence is shot because even though she says it's not the reason, I feel like she is also not sexual lying attracted to me

I've started going on Craigslist and ashleymadison to masturbate to the fantasy of hooking up with someone but everyone who actually responds to me is a bot. I just want to feel wanted you know? I have even made a couple posts on this board hoping to get some attention, even if it's some weird gay dude or something. I know I'm not very good looking, but I am losing weight.

We talked about this several times and it always seems like it is getting better but then it goes right back to where we started. It doesn't help that the Sex we do have is disappointing because I get so excited it's actually happening I cum way too fast.

I can't break up with her. Everything else is amazing and she makes me so happy. I just really crave attention and the feeling of being wanted physically
>>
>>24746822
>I love my girlfriend more than anything but she has very little interest in sex and it kills me because I am still very much interested

Are you me?
>>
I cheated on my girlfriend with one of my students(uni) last night. She's absolute filth and into the kinkiest shit. I feel guilty but I also invited her over to mine tonight.
>>
>19 f aus
>be in abusive relationship for a year before leaving
>go on tinder, have a few really shitty and weird dates

date 1
>goes out to favourite bar
>tells me he loves me one drink in and cries when i laugh because i think he's joking/i'm being polite

date 2
>goes to shit bar
>he's an alcoholic
>he's about 4'9, which is fine, but in his photos he looks a lot taller, just turns out he has a lot of midget friends
>tries to pinch my nipple while we're ordering drinks
>offended when i say what the fuck lol

date 3
>seems really chill
>goes to bar, his friends are there
>tries to join in but gets cut out
>starts talking to another few people who seem fun
>can't find original guy, goes to other bar with said people without saying bye
>gets angry texts an hour later saying i'm a bitch

date 4
>kinda nice, was in the army
>shows me something on his phone
>message pops up from his friend "she doesn't look that fat"
>he pulls his phone away lightning fast
>sad.jpg
>>
>>24746952
Marry the fourth guy
>>
>>24746962
yeah he's a keeper
>>
>>24746967
What asshole guys I'm sorry
>>
>>24746918
There are probably a decent amount of us unfortunately. I was just hoping her and I would make it last our early 20s before this happened

>>24746952
That's really shitty I'm sorry.
>>
>>24746981
>>24747018
not nice guys but i dunno, sometimes i think back on it (like tonight) and i feel shit.
i'm not the kind of person who things attention from the opposite sex is the be all and end all - but it does hurt
>>
>>24746822
>>she has very little interest in sex

Is she on birth control? That shit can do wacky things with your sex drive. My fiance was completely disinterested in sex. She stopped taking hormonal birth control and within months was all about it.
>>
>>24747023
There is no need for it. No one should be treated like that by the opposite gender.
>>
File: IMG_3752.png (752KB, 648x1119px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3752.png
752KB, 648x1119px
I just sent this to my boyfriends best friend on "accident." I want him to jack off to me and want me. I'm getting off on how wrong and fucked up this is. I love my boyfriend but doing this kind of thing makes me so fucking wet.
>>
One of my biggest secrets that I've had for the past couple of years is that I've had sex with 5 guys and I'm also a guy. All those times I've had sex I bottomed majority of the time, sucked all of their dicks, one guy came on my face, two guys came inside of me, and the latest one gave me anal fissures. It's been an interesting road for me to say the least.
>>
>>24747319
Accidentally send him a spread pussy pic as well then.
>>
>>24747067
She was when the issue first started happening. But she hasn't taken it in like a year now.

It may be how she feels about herself. We are both overweight and trying to lose some so maybe when she feels better about herself she will have a higher Sex drive

Im such a piece of shit doing what I've been doing. I'd never cheat on her but what I've been doing is wrong. God I don't deserve her
>>
>m
>straight
>got a huge anal fetish (giving as well as receiving)
>just spent close to 200€ on anal toys
>noone knows about my fetish
>>
>>24747319
Go all the way then. Tease whoring is just as degenerate and slutty, at least offer him sex instead of being that kind of lying person about it.
>>
>>24746952
That's not great but it's not really that bad.

In a two-month span I was stood up by 3 different people, catfished twice and someone attempted to put me into a huge scam (always Google search someone's number)

That's not even counting all the awkward dates, like my first online date where the girl talked about her cat for an hour straight.

Although it is kind of sad that at like zero effort I probably would have been top list of those dates you had.
>>
>>24748060
And i thought i was the only one google searching people's phone number.
Never get emotionally involved with people you dont know irl.
Shit, even when you do know people irl to get emotionally invested in, will most likely lead to misery.
>>
Vent

Was out of town for college stuff and parents went through my room and found my pretty well hidden crossdressing clothes and proceeded to throw it all away. I mean it could have been worse but I put a relatively large amount of money into my collection and I don't think they have any right to go searching in my room for incriminating details about my life.
>>
>>24748374
Well searching the number is only part of the cursory surface level look into the person.
Usually the first part consists of Google searching their username and variations of it along with the pictures on their profile.
Searching Facebook with their first name along with the city they live in or the school they went to.
Then searching other social media hopefully with the person's full name that you retrieved from their Facebook.
Then Google searching the number when you receive it.

If you actually want to be precocious after receiving the person's full name you should search your local County Sheriff's Department jail records, or the previous County that you know they lived in.

Depending on what county you live in some of them will also allow you to a search online for civil court cases and read the documents through a PDF.
This can possibly allow you to know if they're in some type of financial trouble or have had a previous divorce or child custody issues.

You can also search your local County Appraisal District (CAD) and find if they have any property registered under their name (Not the most useful for online dating but it can be a tool)

All the things I've mentioned are open source and very easily accessible to anyone. Now I personally have more powerful tools at my disposal but I refrain from using them for moral and ethical reasons.
I normally don't do anything with information I received except for maybe getting a feel for the kind of person I'm interacting with.
>>
>>24748374
this

don't get emotionally invested in someone without them also being invested in you. i learned this the hard way, and i'm still learning this lesson
>>
File: 331_1000.jpg (148KB, 501x960px) Image search: [Google]
331_1000.jpg
148KB, 501x960px
I love crossdressing and have acted out some hardcore sissy fantasies in real life several times.
My GF supports alot of my fetishes but I know that crossdressing is something she just won't be into so I keep it hidden as much as possible from everyone.
I have no desire to be a girl, I'm not part of the trans community, i'm just a bearded guy who on occasion loves to dress as a girl and duck dick.

I'm comfy with my fetish but it's annoying keeping it secret.
>>
I get off sharing pics of my GF and have had long chats with guys where they tell me how they'd fuck her, how they'd gangbang and degrade her.

I love her deeply but I want to see her get used like a fucking toy.
>>
Keep getting turned down by my SO and decided to order myself a toy. Doesn't help the last time she wasn't into it which was 25 some days ago.
>>
I have had a passive mutual masturbation session with my GF's sister.
>>
>>24748787
that sounds hot. is she attractive?
>>
> I can't enter a certain country because when i do, i will probably get busted for rape-charges (didnt rape, long story).
- Between the age of 14 and 16 i kept a detailed diary of how i was going to torture my bullies. The entries went as far as realistically looking at places to keep them, researching how to best keep them alive while mentally and physically completely break them down. Some of these entries still excite me, i had a very vivid imagination.
- I can't get off without knowing my partner is suffering in some way. Inflicting pain and degradation are massive turn-ons to me.
- I don't have any of the emotions most other people experience. I get flares of anger at really weird times, but apart from anger, i fake all my other emotions.
- I am an incredibly good liar and actor, which has gotten me out of a lot of sticky situations. Acting really helps with faking emotions.
>>
File: ggg.jpg (63KB, 562x313px) Image search: [Google]
ggg.jpg
63KB, 562x313px
>>24748810
pretty hot.
Her room Is next to the shower room in their house and i was whacking one out in the morning. GF had gone downstairs and i forgot to lock the door. Sister came in to find me in the shower, stopped to talk to me from behind the curtain after accidentally seeing everything, then she sits down and starts touching herself.
I figure fuck it, start jacking, she rubs herself off until I cum then she goes to her room.
>>
>>24748840
is this her?
>>
>>24748863
yeah
>>
>>24747319
thats disgusting ... you shouldnt involve your boyfriends friends ... you embarass him ... i hope you are just fake
>>
Fucking wife cheated on me. For 3 months I knew, tried to work it out, it didn't. Everything, "I love you" it wasn't me, it was nothing or some bullshit. Still dying for this bitch tho..
>>
>>24746188
you sure as hell dont do anything while they are together, that called being a piece of shit. If you decide to after they break up, you tell your roomate youve been thinking about it like a man.
>>
>>24747319
fake, this picture floats around this board.
>>
>>24749800
Similar. GF of four years, over the past year I began to suspect something, found out for sure a few months before I ended it with her. I confronted her three different times, just trying to get hell if even I know what from her anymore, finally said fuck it and just broke up with her. I know she wasn't interested in treating me like a person but feeling still occasionally wells up.

It gets better with time and pussy. Also whiskey be praised!
>>
Spied on my best friend while he went to shower in the morning before school. Lets just say I got some nice pics and vids (they went missing sadly) but he has a small erect cock (mine was bigger but hey) when he went to piss then shake it and it got hard and I jake off to it but hey what can I do ;)
>>
>be mtf
>sexually confused
>friends are cunts
>boyfriend is a verbal abusive cunt, doesn't put into the relationship at all
>he would rather play hearthstone than talk to me, or do something romantic
>family I live with are assholes to me
>no job
>to afraid to leave boyfriend cause he's kind of my best friend, and i don't want to be alone. but want someone who gives a shit about me.
>got cucked out of the only girl I like by friend
unhappy with life cause I'm talentless, and being a transgender doesn't help when trying to meet new people.
>>
>>24745775
I'm a popular, good looking (7/10) 22 year old in a fraternity that's about to graduate in accounting but I wear diapers and use them for fun. I have a lot of fantasies like shemales/traps/piss/femdom. Kinda sucks cause I have a pretty good life but I live a completely different life when I'm in private
>>
I'm secretly holding onto hope that my relationship and my best friend's relationship won't work out and then we can be together. Sometimes I can't stand the girl I'm with and I don't know if I've ever loved her the way I love my best friend. Not to mention if we did get together I'd probably end up being sick of my best friend, too. The moral here is don't get attached to anyone.
>>
I feel a connection and attraction toward one of my best friends girlfriends and I'm basically objectively more attractive than he is. I would feel absolutely terrible taking his girl but it's just sad that we got to her first.
>>
I still hope my most recent ex hits up my phone while shes in town, I listen to hard rap even though I don't really don't do anything exciting. I miss young lindsay lohan, and explore abandon buildings thinking I'm a tough guy for doing so.
>>
>>24746299
have you ever had them not do so? Wasn't that disgusting? What makes eating ass appealing? I've got a morbid curiosity as to why you do it
>>
>>24748819
Sounds like your a psychopath, it's almost a gift, put it to good use anon
>>
>>24746577
not >>24746467 but with same problem

I'm not really happy with how my situation with her is and think it could get better, it is sustainable, but it might not be as enjoyable. It is good enough, but I'm used to "soldier on" through almost anything so my judgement on this may not count.

Problem is that I'm falling hard for her sister. Who is in a relationship since October. So I'm fucked...
>>
>>24750650
She may think your a douche deep down. Especially if your semi creeping on her, wouldnt assume you had a chance in the first place
>>
>>24750650
Initials?
>>
19/y Virgin, nervous about just about everything about myself. I hate my unwillingness to leave the house almost as much as I hate leaving my house. I'm not inept or anxious or anything but I believe in some natural order that puts me near the bottom of social darwinism. I do this stupid shit where I only act like myself, and wait for people to gravitate towards me. I've been interested in girls since early first grade and have only been in one relationship 1+ week long. I've only been interested in 4 girls in my life and all of them for anywhere between 2 and 5(ongoing) years. I'm just okay enough being lonely not to change
>>
Also, my friends mom was over at my house taking a nap and I came on her ass and took a pic. I did the same thing 3 weeks in a row slowly moving up the cum location until one day I came on her chest and she woke up. I am very ashamed of this,but she didn't seem to notice
>>
I live out my sexual fantasies by sexting guys on kik behind my husbands back I cum so hard!
>>
>>24751015
Kik?
>>
>>24751016
Leave me yours ;)
>>
>>24751017
Rnddnm
>>
File: IMG_4707.jpg (40KB, 441x451px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4707.jpg
40KB, 441x451px
I constantly talk to multiple guys on kik and flirt with them by sending pictures, talking dirty, even rp (I'm not good at that though) however once I've had my fun I delete them and they message and I ignore them, this can go on for weeks with them leaving messages and I feel bad, but at the same time I don't, in the end I delete all the new messages and go on throughout my day
>>
>>24751032
Dope

Let me in on the next round
>>
>>24751036
Sure give me your kik
>>
>>24751049
Finitenight
>>
The reason I lift is to compensate for my utterly ugly, 2/10 face.
>>
>>24750725
*sociopath
>>
>>24751011
Pics
>>24751032
Ima get in on that too.

dwp0
>>
My wife left me for some 20 year old punk kid. Once the divorce is final, I plan on ghosting my entire social circle (my family, her family, our son, friends, etc.), moving cross-country, and starting over.

Anyone have tips on how to best disappear?
>>
I want a girlfriend with absolutely zero self-esteem, someone I can abuse. I seem to spend my entire life nodding along smiling while people talk as my inner monologue screams: 'jesus christ, is this person fucking brain damaged?'

Just once I'd like to be able to slap someone when they say something retarded.

The trouble is, I'm too nice for the actual masochists. I don't want to be a cunt all the time - if I see a girl in a heap on the floor, sobbing, my first impulse would be to hug her, not hit her. I just want to be able let the mask drop sometimes, especially in private.

It's also easier to be nice to someone with low self esteem. Most women I meet give me the impression that it would be more satisfying to take them down a peg or two - it'd be nice to have someone I can lavish attention on without feeling like I'm feeding into an already over-inflated ego.
>>
>>24751785
Unless your someone with a perfect 32 ACT score, or a Masters in physics or mathematics, you sound just like the average douche who thinks he's smarter then he is. Take some solace in the fact your probably pretty average intellect wise. Maybe below average since you spend your time here.

Maybe work on getting your self esteem higher so you dont need someone with low self esteem to feel good.
>>
>>24746255
>I think people weren't meant to be monogamous. We shame people who cheat but really, isn't just a natural urge?
So is me wanting to rape every woman I see, but we sublimate our urges for the benefit of those who share society with us.

If your sex life is boring you have the power to change that without treating human beings like they're objects to be thrown away.

Whore around for all I care but don't try to sell me on it, you enemy of civilization, you.
>>
>>24746255
True people arent meant to be monogamous. But this is not an excuse to be a coward or liar. You simply do not get into a 1 on 1 relationship, and alert the other person to the fact you don't believe in monogamy.

>>24751941
Not same anon but that guy does actually have a point, its pretty much fact humans didn't evolve for monogamy. Though the rest of his argument is flawed as ill address above.
>>
File: 1450847925758.gif (940KB, 300x152px) Image search: [Google]
1450847925758.gif
940KB, 300x152px
My crush sat me down the other day and told me why a relationship wouldn't work out for us right now and how we should stay friends. I'm trying to keep my distance from her but shes keep texting me stuff like "I need you in my life" "you've made me truly happy these past few months" "you're the greatest friend anyone could ask for." She kept begging me to hang with her last night at some persons house, so I stopped by for a bit. She keeps giving me almost all of her attention.

To make matters worse a friend who she hasn't seen in a long time is in town and staying at her place this weekend. This morning she posted a pic of her laying in bed just in her panties on Snapchat. Fuck me right?
>>
>>24751928
>I'm arrogant
>but I need to work on getting higher self esteem.
see, this is what I'm talking about. Fuck, you can't even insult me properly.

Plus, you tried to insult my intelligence and you used 'your' where you should have used 'you're'.
>Take some solace in the fact your probably pretty average intellect wise.

It'd be comical if it wasn't so fucking infuriating. I don't care if you like me because I certainly don't like you, whoever the fuck you are. Hate I can deal with, it's the fucking stupidity that gets me. It's like talking to a world full of automated customer service machines.
>>
>>24751972
You are getting used as an emotional doormat dude.
>>
I can't be the only one who thinks that this girl is into this guy? She regularly mesages him with stuff over 100 words

Like these two.

>Oh! I forgot about the New King Kong movie! It appears quit different than the older ones. Personally, I find King Kong vs Godzilla to be the best (old school). I am not that smart (lol); just passionately curious. Not taking math this semester, in fact, I'm not taking a science either. After talking to Professor, I decide to seek a more harmonious life than that of scholarly crunch; it feels right. Go back to Disney (lol). It's pricey though . . . A bottle of water? Like five dollars! If I was you, I would wait until they finish up with the new Star Wars attraction in Hollywood studios/MGM. Borrowed a book from Professor, and now it's all dogged eared. . . embarrassing. Reading anything good? Have you ever wandered around five points/riverside? When your at campus, you should check it out. A lot of coffee shoppes and bagel/smoothie places. Peanut butter smoothie = yum.

or this one

>Ppssst! A job does not equal a life- trust me. Your right about the first week of school being a lite load: Disney should be ok. Cecil is not that far from Kent, which class is that one? Urgh! I need to go to bed, just got home, but Moby Dick with Patrick Sterwart is on!!! My eyes turn into hearts every time I see that man- he's so cool. Needless to say, I freaked out when I saw him in the trailer for Logan. That was the second best trailer (in my opinion) during the previews for Rogue One; Guardians of the Galaxy 2 being number one. Baby Groot is the best. Love Groot, in fact, I have the pop figure of him in his little pot. He's the only plant that has not died (lol): I have a black thumb.
>>
>>24751972
Tell her you dont have time for these mind games, ignore her for a couple weeks, take her back, she wont pull that shit again.
>>
I am probably over thinking this.

Messaged a girl ~30min after I got a text from her. My reply was kinda question like, and would typically call for an answer, but for some reason she did not reply yet, and its been two days Granted she did just leave to drive 9hrs out of state that day, so she's probably busy with stuff there... Family and what not.
>>
>>24751992
Define emotional doormat.

I don't know what to do, she just moved here a few months ago but we talked online for a while prior to that. I also found out our mutual friend and her were a thing for like 2 years. But he doesn't have feelings for her.

I love her and some of the greatest times of my life have been spent with her. But she's fucking with my head, I'd love to date her but now I realize that's stupid. We have fooled around in the past but I never got to fuck her,and id really like her to be my first.

Sorry if that's a lot I just have so much on my mind right now.
>>
>>24752017
You think id have a chance at hitting that? We have fooled around in the past but not recently. I've been ignoring her texts a lot lately. Just the other day, i shit you not she sent me 20+ texts and 15 snapchats while I was at work.
>>
my friend came out as trans and now i'm dealing with shit i shelved years ago and am wondering if i am too
fuck this bullshit
>>
>>24746221
Well atleast you know what a sac of shit you are.
>>
>>24752023
You are there just to boost her self esteem while she gets dick elsewhere. Get out.
>>
>>24752026
Ok answer these for me and ill give you a diagnosis.
How old are you and her (this is important because if your teenagers your just fucked)
Two, did you guys officially date or just fool around
>>
>>24752026
i think she's scared of fucking shit up with you, that's why she doesnt commit to anything as of it. She feels like you should stay friends because you both have been working out as of that, but she feels scared to commit to anything else. Who knows? Maybe she just isnt attracted to you. People do not have to end up dating just to enjoy themselves. You should spend some time thinking about that and you have to be honest with her, keeping away information is not gonna help. Also, dont be scared of the outcome, if she keeps telling you that she doesnt want any love affair, just leave it be and hold her tight as a friend. because dating is just an extention of friendship and understanding that is the first step.
>>
>>24752035
We are both 20

We just fooled around. But this summer it felt like we were dating. Half my summer was spent with her and only just her and I. There were times where it was us and our mutual friends. But for the most part we did our own thing and traveled around together.
>>
>>24752039
Honestly then man since you guys were never official its all free game. There is a 100% chance she is banging her friend though, they were a things for a few years and he's staying there. I suspect she will come back around after he leaves. Which you might make you feel bad, but its fair game. You can react however you like, but cant be outraged since you guys werent official
>>
>>24752036
Thanks man. I'm not one to open up to people I've been doing my best to be honest with her, telling her almost everything that is on my mind. She told me that she's damaged and can't be in a relationship with anyone right now and not for awhile. I want to stay friends with her but the emotional stress has been too much for me. I don't get girls as it is and all of my sexual experience has been with her.
>>
Vent?! My ex fiance bought a condo 7 floors above me. Knowing very well I can afford to move anywhere else. Ya ok.. acceptable if it's the only option. There are 5 buildings with 11 floors on this street. 5... But picked the same as mine. And it makes me smile when people assume he wanted to be close to me.. no.. he left and it's just so fucking selfish and clueless... didn't think that it was weird at all. I wish every day I could get some separation. Not be sitting on my balcony and watch him get in a girls car.. we work together. I find that totally acceptable. I don't find it acceptable that he thinks it's OK.
>>
I might have a weird crush on my 11 year old niece.

Also, I'm happily married.
>>
>>24752049
Its not the same friend that is staying at her house this weekend. He doesnt really give her the time of day anymore. She tries to flirt with him when were all hanging out, hell give her a little bit but not much. He doesn't really hang when she's around. But I feel she still has feelings for him even though she says she hates him and has fucked her up emotionally.

You're right though.
>>
>>24752034
I'm trying too but she keeps reeling me back in. Making me feel guilty and shit
>>
>>24752054
i feel you. I had a simillar experience, and that was mainly because of me remaining crazy about her and not being able to recognize that. I think i've come a long way since then, and that has helped me fix some mistakes. Just dont let shit hit the fan, cause thats what happened with that girl i was crazy about. She texted me again, outta nowhere, this summer, but we stopped talking as suddently as we started it. Take your time to understand what you really want.
>>
I've been fucking my neighbors daughter for the last year. I tutor her in math, and then we fuck afterwards. Her grades have improved and her dad is so gracious and even pays me. He has no clue that everytime she comes over, I end up going balls deep into his baby girl.
>>
>>24752068
Don't be a pussy, say to her that you are looking for a gf and that you know for a fact that she doesn't think about you the same way, and that you need to get emotionally away from her.
>>
>>24752070
Thanks anon. I've been so stressed lately, from school to work to finding out what I want in life. And this is just another pile of shit i gotta deal with.
>>
>>24752079
same here man. Hell, i've been trying to find myself in the midst of society itself. I dont understand people sometimes and i feel like im too forgiving and naive, but at the same time im glad im not as obnoxious as some people. Just be happy with who you are.
>>
>>24752077
Good advice. I have told her that I need time to think and I want to keep my distance but her constantly reaching out to me are not making it any easier
>>
>>24752085
Block her everywhere, have some self respect.
>>
>>24752085
Dude, same thing happened to me. Just drop her, do you really want to associate with someone who thinks of you so little they constantly abuse your emotions?
>>
>>24752090
i dont think that's the way to deal with it. Talking about it and being as progressive as it can be to working out is better than just hiding your feelings away and being a baby about it. Seeking attention is something that i hate seeing people doing, and crying about it that way doesnt help... I feel like you should remind her of how important you are in her life, but not this way. Just my opinion though, the real judge here is the one who's venting
>>
>>24752102
I want to. But she has boosted my self esteem ten fold these past few months. I've done so much for her and she's done a lot for me. She really is a good friend but low key a total bitch. Yes, she is fucking with my emotions. Like last night she texts me at like 2am saying "I love you anon." But she was drunk so who knows. I'm probably just gonna ignore for a few weeks and see what happens.
>>
>>24752109
I get it, I'm not exaggerating when I say I was in the same position. If you go through with it and distance yourself from her you'll start to realize how one sided the relationship was, never let anyone have that power over you anon
>>
He doesn't want a baby. I do.
I'm going to have a baby in a few years on accident.
I'm sorry.
>>
>>24752133
Dont do that. I mean, imagine he's a shit tier father, do you really want him to feel remorse as in having a baby? That's something that you should feel for everyone's sake, especially for the baby's.
>>
>>24752140
It's okay, he'll be happy I hope.
>>
You have done all you can to make me happy, it's not your fault I can't be. If I could choose otherwise I would have done it for you. Please don't blame yourself for how I feel or what I do.
>>
>>24752146
>>24752146
>he'll be happy i hope
1. your a shitty person
2. this shows the relationship should end, you have different long term needs

1 wants a kid, 1 doesnt, instead of selfishly forcing it, you find someone that also wants one.
>>
>>24751432
This particular friend browses soc occasionally
>>
>>24752174
and this is why this is a secret thread
besides you've done nothing but shit on others peoples secrets. air your skeletons and lets see how much of a shitty person you are.
Bye.
>>
>>24752218
Why are you trying to defend being shitty? You know you could just not do it instead lol.

Genuinely don't have any secrets, never done anything exceptionaly bad.
>>
>>24750775
>>24751928
>>24751952
>>24752017
>>24752031
>>24752035
>>24752049
>>24752174
>>24752224
why are you even in this thread?
>>
I can never admit that I never gotten laid in the past 19 years even when its someone who I know that won't give me shit about it. Its normie as fuck but I truly hate admitting it
>>
>>24752368
for the keks
>>
>>24752450
I also compulsively lie saying I've been in relationships although I've never been in one ever
>>
I have this amazingly over autistic fantasy of becoming a pocket monster and living in that world.

I even have a kik and discord for fishing out roleplaying scenarios in accordance with such.
>>
i fell in love with someone from soc

kill me already
>>
>>24752845
I have a strong desire to know more about this but also have no idea what you mean by pocket monster.

I love sharing pictures and chatting about gangbang/swinging scenarios of my girlfriend with strangers.
>>
>>24752160
I've not blamed myself, I've tortured Myself, but my happiness is as important as yours. I don't know what you are doing, who you're seeing. But at least give me credit for trying, I saw your happiness at times and it was glorious. It would have been nice if you'd tried too.
>>
And now for the vent:

Being a girl is playing life on easymode. I am so fucking tired of listening to girls whine about... well, anything really. They won the fucking lottery by being born with a vagina. Either enjoy it or shut up.

and in case anyone's thinking anything along the lines of 'but girls have it tough sometimes', take a look at this thread:
>>24732328

If you're female you can literally announce yourself as ugly, fat, autistic or downright mentally ill, and you'll still have guys fawning all over you. Meanwhile even reasonably decent guys get jack shit.
>>
>>24752997
You have a penis and yet you whine like you have a vagina. I pity you. Just be transgender and get over it.
>>
>>24752997
She said no didn't she?
>>
I hook up and fuck women whenever I can. This morning I had a quickie (or not so quick) with a young woman in her 20s. She got wet real quick and I just pumped her till she came. We were sweating and she was moaning, screaming and cumming. I came inside her and was still hard, so we started round 2 right away. She came a few times. She's a Good fuck.
>>
File: mfw.png (310KB, 497x434px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
310KB, 497x434px
>>24746188
Holy shit such a similar situation
>Housemate has qt gf
>same group of friends
>their relationship is also close to breaking point
> we occaisionally do shit together
>casually flirt sometimes and she makes hints, but both kinda holding back
>periods when she pulls away
>both clearly conflicted
>feel like i'm at least one of the factors in their relationship issues
>Relationship not a serious option after breakup since see second option

I mean its fun at the moment and all but there's no feasible way this can end well if we continue.

>she occaisionally vents to me
>>
File: 30a.jpg (59KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
30a.jpg
59KB, 600x450px
>>24753035
>>
Been sleeping with a guy who is cute and nice, a great fuck, and really funny. He wants to be exclusive and "serious", but I just want to keep having sex with him on the DL. Why? Because he's not as hot as my ex, and I feel like I'm downgrading.
>>
>>24746165
you can talk to me. would love that. dont be scared
>>
>>24753035
You misspelled "I haven't had a close friend in years and can only feel appreciated by lying to strangers on the internet"
>>
>>24752012

Ideas?

I think that she might be into him, but she stops talking to him at random for a couple weeks. This tends to be around when ever they are supposed to meet up, but she finds a way out at random.
>>
>>24753101
Straight up tell him you wanna just play around. If it was me I'd be up for it
>>
>>24753069
We're in this together man
>>
I met someone here a couple months back. We hooked up a couple times... don't really talk about our lives or anything personal like that. Still, it feels so nice to know that someone is actually attracted to me. I know the random hookups wont lead to an actual relationship but I'm holding out hope that they will. Even if it did I don't think it would last. We barely know each other. All we talk about is sex. I just want to be loved.
>>
>>24752855
Who?
>>
I just found out that I have Cancer.
>>
>>24753825
Are you okay?
>>
File: o-BORIS-JOHNSON-facebook.jpg (410KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-BORIS-JOHNSON-facebook.jpg
410KB, 2000x1000px
>>24745775
I feel so fucking lonely yet I have so much pressure on myself to perform and achieve that feel I awful all of the time. I feel like I have no one I can talk to about shit since I left my girlfriend nearly a year ago.
>>
>>24752855
i thought i did until i managed to piss her off and i still don't know what i did
>>
>>24753842
no I'm scared. I have a family to support I can't be sick.
>>
File: instagram girls.jpg (68KB, 476x451px) Image search: [Google]
instagram girls.jpg
68KB, 476x451px
I really badly want a hardcore ddlg type relationship where I get to take care of her (give her baths, read to her, etc) but all of the girls into that stuff are deranged sluts

I want a girl whos into this but had 2 or less partners
>>
>>24745775
I'm addicted to pussy juice and cum, literally gargle it for a while tasting
>>
>>24752997
>it's easier for girls to get laid than guys
>men will do anything to get their dicks wet and women have learned to use this to their advantage
>this = life on easymode to you

We get it man you're sexually frustrated because nobody will fuck you. For some people, cumming isn't the zenith of human existance.. you stupid twat
>>
I'm straight but all I can think of is sucking cock. Too scared to try though. North Bay Area 707
>>
>bi
>good current relationship with significant other
>know that it's doomed in the far future though due to complex reasons unless a miracle happens (just trust me)
>away from them right now
>have a hook-up literally ready to go in an hour if I want

I am deeply conflicted between having sex, cheating (never typed that out before, feels weird), breaking up despite things going very well right now, having to try to explain that and all the emotional backlash it will bring from them, etc; etc;

Seriously considering just never dating ever again if this falls apart

I really hate monogamy and the fact that it still exists in today's society as the "norm". I've told them I was okay with multiple partners but they are not which really puts a hamper on my life.

Do I feel shitty for saying all of this? Kind of, yes, but I've never gotten it all out there before, so fuck it.
>>
>>24754064
I used to be the same way. My suggestion is to take your time with it and seek out a person who will really go slow with you and talk it out, get tested if you request it, the whole 9 yards. Yes, I do think it's absolutely fun to go out and suck a guy off without all the precaution, but the best NSA person I've ever been with was totally into being safe, talking it through,etc; Just take your time and go along with things.

>>24753848
What are you comparing yourself to? Are you feeling awful that you're not performing to your standard's or someone else's standards? There's a big difference and you should feel happy with yourself by setting reasonable goals and expectations for yourself and not letting other people harsh on you as much. I'm not critiquing you at all, but your post didn't have much else to go off of in regards to what you're feeling pressure about, but try to categorize things that are vital to your life and things that aren't and go from there. I actually have a 4-tier list of different "life things" that I ranked in importance to me to help decide with what I need to worry about and what I don't. Seeing my priorities written out really helps. MY priorities, totally selfish ones.
>>
>>24753369
Don't confuse sex for love, anon! Big mistake there. Appreciate it for what it is and realize that if one person is attracted to you, clearly some other people will be too. And there are all kinds of attraction: mental, physical, emotional, maturity, financial, etc; Someone wants to bang you on the regular, that's awesome, man! Take that boost of "Feel Good" from knowing that and use it to have some confidence in branching out into relationships.
>>24753983
Don't do it man, I've been near there. Not the same activities, but definitely females who want all of the attention and haven't had a lot of partners. What that makes for is an extremely jaded person who has little concept of realistic lifestyles. You may be a super submissive and supporting type and that's fine, but don't feed into someone who isn't going to treat you well for having that personality.
>>
>>24745795
fuck those niggas
>>
File: image.png (61KB, 300x134px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
61KB, 300x134px
>>24752860
Pocket monsters. Pokemon.

It's a very stupid niche, but I think it was how the Mystery Dungeon games effected me when I was younger. It made the fantasy appealing to me.

That said though, it's utter garbage tier autism. Just wanted to vent it out.
>>
I'm seriously considering getting an arranged marriage. I have no social skills and I want a virgin. My parents and siblings would not accept the marriage but I wouldn't care.
>>
>>24754192
What country?
>>
I got my dick sucked by another man from a glory hole, in his house, with a bed sheet blocking the doorway to his laundry room. I couldn't see him and his breath smelt really bad. When I blew my load, I didn't notice he had also blown his load until I looked down at my feet and saw the sheet he was using to block the doorway had been sploog'd on. It was an experiment and I'll never do it again. I'm ashamed of it.
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 1024x768px
>>24754947
Don't worry anymore about it. You're safe now, at least, though I'd suggest looking back on this as a stepping stone the next time you do something experimental.

Not saying to let it dictate your actions, just as a reminder to think things through.
>>
File: shea-weber.jpg (92KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
shea-weber.jpg
92KB, 620x349px
>>24754966
Thanks senpai.
Also, RP is a great form of writing. Don't doubt or reject your fantasies.
>>
>>24753353
lol oh why oh why...
Albeit hard to deliberate, at least its a flattering situation I guess haha

Seriously though I think I might need to just meet someone myself since it crosses off both the dilemmas of moral sex and letting their relationship fail of its own accord.

Could be the same fix for you also?

>I've also thought about just doing it and seeing if she can keep a secret but likewise we're all living together next year too
>>
File: IMG_3775.jpg (92KB, 509x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3775.jpg
92KB, 509x1242px
I want to fuck my older brother. He's married and really hot. I get really wet around him. His wife is a cunt. He's so sweet and handsome. Should I send him this pic of me?
>>
>>24755086
do it.
>>
>>24755086
I think I smell an only-child incest fetishist

>It stinks
>>
>>24748588
do sexionnaire, both sides take the quizand only mutual answers are shown at the end

it's how I found out a gf was into receiving golden showers
>>
File: IMG_3777.jpg (76KB, 441x1069px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3777.jpg
76KB, 441x1069px
>>24755105
I just sent him this one. Feels sexier.
>>
>>24753870
My deepest sympathies are with you anon. Have you told them about it yet?
>>
>>24755128
not sure if real or not, but if so, definitely milk his dick. maybe suck it in his sleep and wake him up that way, do a lot of drinking and then give him some hints. guys are usually MUCH more willing to incest than girls are.

inb4 somebody calls me an idiot for taking the bait, i'm skeptic already
>>
>>24755142
I'm planning to try something at our New Year's Eve party tonight. Everyone will be drunk and his cunt wife always leaves parties early. I'll stay up late with him and try. Still waiting to see what his response is to my pic.
>>
>>24755142
>>24755128
This
If real, seduce your brother with the taboo act
Tell him some sexy shit like "I want to choke on your cock and swallow your cum"
>>
>>24755147
Ok
>>
>>24755128
Can you send us some pics too? You're so cute.
>>
>>24755157
it's fake, posting in another thread.
>>
File: IMG_3778.jpg (172KB, 824x1371px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3778.jpg
172KB, 824x1371px
>>24755157
Sure, thanks.
>>
I'm pregnant and I doubt it's my husband's.
>>
>>24746188
>>24753069
>>24753353
>>24755083
Okay so I'm in a similar situation, only I'm the one in the relationship. Makes me feel like a piece of shit, but what can you do. My current relationship is a fucking shambles and I've got interested in this girl from work (part of the reason it's a shambles, I guess). We've been exchanging texts almost every day and are both clearly holding back around each other but it's also hard to read her signals. Meanwhile a combination of guilt and the knowledge that I'm the bigger problem in my current relationship keeps me from breaking it off and making a move.
>>
My gf left me. She's has severe emotional issues and complete shuts down when there is a problem. We've been together for 5 years.
She broke off all contact. I'm unable to contact her. Not a single method exists to find or contact her. There's no way of even knowing if she's alive or not.
I love her. But she doesn't love me anymore, i assume.
I have a very successful business and a wonderful family but I'm actually suicidal and i have nobody to talk to anymore.
I will an hero eventually. The only thing that keeps me alive is the hope that maybe i will hear a sign of life from her. But knowing her, there's pretty much no hope for that. I'm on auto pilot these days.
>>
Going to NYE party for the first time in like a decade. Scared af that I'll run into old friends, I just want to get drunk and dance.
>>
>>24755220
Please don't let him raise another man's kid. That's the lowest form of deceit a woman can do to a man.
>>
>>24755170
Anything more revealing?
>>
I've started seeing a therapist because of my sexual issues which I think are the cause of my emotional issues. I have a huge diaper fetish that has caused me nothing but shame and depression. I am attractive, people wonder why I'm so closed off and lonely but I know it's because no woman would ever want to engage in my sexuality or even put up with it. I have to try to be happy on my own but everyone I know is in a relationship and it hurts to see people who are so easily able to engage in sexual relations and it's fucking impossible for me.

I've gone to fetish meet-ups to try to meet people like me but they're all just fucking neckbeard or weeaboo men who I want nothing to do with. I'm destined to be alone.
>>
>>24755366
What are the stakes with your current gf? Would it be a massive gamble to break it off and do other things?
>>
Straight male 47 yo. Really want to meet a cute trap to dominate and buy her sexy clothes. Always had this fantasy but never told anyone. I spend so much time on-line looking but have had no luck. Any recommendations?
>>
File: 20161231_202232.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20161231_202232.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
I have a small penis and secretly get off on the humiliation from it
>>
>>24755504
>sane people with fetishes forever associated with mentally insane perverted creeps.

I know that feel.
>>
>>24755504
Any paticular reason you have the fetish?

Assuming it wasn't through experimental wankery but rather a key psychological event in your childhood, you might have a slim chance at identifying the correlation between why it gives you a stiffy, yet shames you, and what precautions you can take to fill that void.

Apologies if it looks like I'm blowing smoke up my ass, just wanted to give my two cents on the matter.
>>
i want a girl to cuckold roleplay with me. but its hard to find!

i like it though so if anyone ever wanted to try heres your chance.
>>
I lie continously, even when it doesn't benefit me.
I have trouble with listening to people and following orders/suggestions.
I stole toys when I was a child, stole bigger as an adult.
I used to daydream about torturing and murdering people, I still do sometimes desu.
I can only tolerate those who are not sexually attracted to me and despise those who do.
Sex doesn't interest me, but I have to masturbate to keep myself in check.
I have good relations with almost everyone, but I feel no connection with them.
I like observing and studying people.
>>
>>24745775
I'm transgender and feel most comfortable as a tomboyish lesbian, but will never transition because I look too male and the amount of medication and surgery would likely kill me. I'm also nearly 30 so I wouldn't have much time to enjoy my body. Instead I stave off the urges to kill myself and act very masculine, to the point of immaturity, to avoid my secret being revealed.
>>
>>24756016
it's torture. I have one friend in the fetish and he embraces it, all of his friends are also diaper fetishists and he seems to have good relations with them but I just can't do that, I've met these people, I have nothing in common with them and honestly they just annoy me and I dislike myself even more the more time I spend around them for sharing this fetish with them.

>>24756075
I've read a lot of literature on fetishes and the current belief is that there is no single event that caused it. It's likely that I just had a predilection toward diapers for whatever reason from a very young age. I was obsessed with diapers before I even had sexual feelings so I don't think it was something to do with being molested or any traumatic event but again I have no idea.

All I know is that I have this fetish and there's really nothing I can do to get rid of it. It's like being gay and trying to change that part about yourself, it's just not going to work, so I'm doing my best to become OK with it.
>>
I am an emotional wreck, i lie to myself and others that i love. I am in sobriety and go to meetings and i almost have a year but i relapsed and i dont feel guilty, only told this girl i was seeing. Many days i wish to die, i will die soon. I am mentally ill, i cant confess how i feel to people, im not really sure as to what i want aside from travelling. I love women so much, still think about one a while back. I love fucked up girls, usually junkies who dont care about life like i do. I dont see the meaning to anything and im tired of holding it all in, im going to explode and it wont be good. Im filled with volatile rage. I do stupid shit but its the only way i feel alive, and i hate when my friends talk about the stupid shit i do, cause im not proud of it, i just do it for my own sanity.
>>
>>24755475
It's a net benefit to humanity though. Pretty much 90% of serial killers, criminals, and so on are kids who grow up without dads. Though the best scenario would be the original dad taking the kid and raising it with his wife or something.
>>
I have no one else I can really say this to so here goes.
My boyfriend's brother has this kid and he is so fucking bad. I'm talking spitting on his dad, biting, yelling and crying when he gets frustrated. Honestly I feel bad for his brother because he's all by himself with the kid because his girl is an addict. But god damn I would beat my kid's ass if they spit on me. I wouldn't even dream of spitting or biting my mom, I'd be in a grave lol.
>>
>>24756206
Well good luck to you. Maybe you'll find someone who is more open to those things
>>
Straight male 47 yo. Really want to meet a cute trap to dominate and buy her sexy clothes. Always had this fantasy but never told anyone. I spend so much time on-line looking but have had no luck. Any recommendations?
>>
File: original.jpg (12KB, 260x133px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
12KB, 260x133px
b u m p
>>
>>24756206
It's tough dealing with fetishtic shit, especially when your peers are likely to swing in a few problems too.

Hope you at least have a good friend who's also into it so you can vent things out to yourselves. Misery brings company.

I'd say feed it out if you feel like it - buy all you can, shit or piss yourself yourself without end if that part appeals and try to cope with it as much as possible - but that kinda sounds gross, and somewhat unhealthy - not to mention verily goddamned autistic.

You got my condolences, at least

>>24756337
Sounds like he needs the ONE traditional asswhooping that every child gets when they're so young and rowdy.
Tell him to give him a reason not to bite, with one well thought out event.

Worked on me, at least.
>>
1. I want desperately to get a job in my field so that I'm not just a lazy leech on my parents and society.
2. I can't see working in my field being at all enjoyable.
>>
33/m who loves DDlg, pet play and more. It's hard to talk about with anyone and ever harder to find a girl interested in it without looking like I'm twisted.
>>
You guys willing let the three letters keep tabs on your deepest secrets huh? You deserve it you retards.
>>
Rant: I'm a senior in high school, and I hate when girls make it obvious they want nothing more than to date/fuck me, but they're taken. I've had girls who can't take their eyes off me who I know for a fact have a boyfriend. It's always the ones I'm interested in. I guess I'm cursed or something lol.
>>
31/m/virgin. Getting drunk alone in my apartment on New Year's. Two jobs which I suck at. Gradually losing the few friends I have. Only "significant" relationship was a girl I met online almost 5 years ago. Haven't spoke to her in almost a year and I have no idea if she's okay or not. Try getting out of my apartment: go to concerts, barcade, even went to a work function. I'm always the weird guy by himself. Just makes me even lonelier.

I don't want to continue the next 30-40 years like this. I attempted suicide once, I'll probably try again this year. I've worked my way from making barely any money and living with my mom to making 40k this year and living on my own.

All you people that can get laid easily or just fall into relationships, be glad you can do so.
>>
>>24757467
Being social doesn't come naturally to everyone. Like most things that are hard for some, it gets easier the more you do it. I used to be in the same boat as you.. it was dark I didn't have a job after coming out of college.. a 3 year program.. was on welfare.. no job.. no friends.. no support system.. than one day I looked at my resume with a 2 year gap.. and said who would hire a guy who hasn't worked in 2 years?? I'm not employable... so I lied on my resume. Filled the gap to make it look like I just left my old shitty job and talked up my shitty job to make it sound like it was better and gave me more experience that it actually did. I got hired. I was a very awkward coworker at first.. no one liked me.. I was heavily picked on.. I watched others behavior and tried to mimic it.. it didn't work because it didn't come natural. It never got easy but I never stopped trying. I listened to people while working.. getting to know people without them knowing me. I tryed making small talk about stuff we had in common no matter how small it was.. eventually you develope relationships. My bosses love me, I'm very good at my job so people come to me for help all the time and I'm in the cool group of people at work.. I've been there for 2 years now. Is it easy now? No. I text people from work and ask them about themselves. I go to work and talk about myself and what happens in my life, remember stuff about my coworkers and ask them about it. Being social for people who it doesn't come naturally is hard and a lot of work but it's worth the relationships you build the happiness it creates and is worth the time and effort. I'm not saying you'll be able to do the same as me but just remember it's not impossible. It might be easier to do as a fresh start like I did at my new job but the first year at my job I only worked for 3 months and was layed off.. I made 8k that year. Last year I made 40k. This year I made 70k with over time. I made myself extremely valuable.
>>
>>24757467
I still don't have friends outside of work.. but my work functions are awesome. I try to reach out to online people to be friends with but.. it took me years to bond with work people.. I can't do the same in a friend relationship so I can't help you there.
>>
drunk, dressed like a woman, horny and locked in a chastity cage.

and i'm totally cool with it, but could go for a dick to suck.
>>
>>24757665
pics
>>
File: 2017-01-01 01.29.25.jpg (396KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-01 01.29.25.jpg
396KB, 960x1280px
>>24757740
>>
File: hxc pepe.jpg (30KB, 225x360px) Image search: [Google]
hxc pepe.jpg
30KB, 225x360px
>>24745795
now you know who your real friends are anon
>>
>>24756193
Well shit, I thought I was going to be the only tranny here.

30/mtf
I started mones last year (2015/2014) but Ill probably just keep being a guy publicly because of parents and being none passable and too poor for any worthwhile surgery. We can be secret lesbians together, anon.
>>
>>24746460
lets skype anon

john.breckenworth
>>
i want to bone my brothers mother in law. she has this tight little arse.
>>
>>24757781
Super sexy. If you dont mind my asking kik?
>>
>>24747770
>25
>present as straight, actually BI (I love TS Women)
Hell yeah bro, nothing better than slamming on your prostate and cumming hard as fuck. Get an aneros and only toys with flared bottoms. Dont want to lose anything up there
>>
File: 1471585017551.jpg (208KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1471585017551.jpg
208KB, 1080x1080px
>>24750725
>best way to dump a body
>Have a boat to use
>Get person in a vulnerable state (benzos, anti-psychotic meds slipped into a drink)
>Bring zombified person to the boat, already loaded with supplies
>Incapacitate victim, take off clothes, wallet, etc.
>Wrap up in chain length fencing with led or steel
>Two 5/8th" chain wrapped around fencing with good locks
>Toss overboard
>#FishFood

Might need a friend or fixer to help out but it works.
>>
>>24757841

20 year old fuck face? See this post and take the insurance money before she completely fucks you.
>>
>>24752174
>This
>>
I'm 99% sure I was molested but I can't remember anything. I remember instances involving other children, but no adults. I have a feeling it was my dad since once I hit puberty we absolutely did not get along anymore, to the point of me hitting/scratching him, threatening him with a knife and almost pushing him down the stairs. We also had some slight physical altercations (I'm 5'8 and not a delicate woman).

I started becoming sexually aware at a very young age. I downloaded and viewed pornography from about the fifth grade I think? May have been earlier but I have a very poor timeline of my childhood. I would also chat with men on the internet and masturbate excessively.

I also started to gain weight/developed EDs and could not be touched (I still have this but now I am able to hug people or have someone sit close to me without major discomfort or nausea).

I maintain severe scopophbia to the point of not being able to look anyone in the eye. I've never been on a date, had a boyfriend, had a partner of any sort, and I'm a virgin.

My mental health has been declining steadily since puberty. I've been drinking and smoking since I was twelve and I started abusing hard drugs very early in my teens. I see no point in life besides getting fucked up, and being sober makes me so miserable.

I just want to know if finding out i was molested (or not) would help any of this or give me any clarity. How would I even find out? Can talk therapy help with regression? Should I seek a group? I cannot afford therapy or medications atm and ceased clinical visits over a year ago.

I want to know why I'm so fucked up and can never ever be loved.
>>
>>24757781
I want to be your secret
>>
I love this guy right... but we still havent introduced eachother to family or friends... im beginning to wonder... if we ever have to. Shit is good when its just us 2
>>
>>24757859
Then I'd say do what's working. If the two of you are having a good time and enjoying each other then that's all that matters. Family ad friends can be introduced at anytime
>>
>>24751972
Same anon from the other day. Got a little update if anyone is still lurking.

Had a new years party with all our friends. She came with her friend that she has been fucking. Long story short she was talking to me fake crying and talking about how she was crying all morning because I've been ignoring her. She then starts kissing me and grabbing my dick, I wasnt having any of it and told her to fuck off. 10 minutes later she starts cuddling with her friend in my own house.

What do?
>>
>19
>gay
>repressed
>only kissed one boy ever
>so sexually frustrated that I fantasise about my straight friends
>They've asked me if I think they're good looking before, but I doubt they'd ever think I fap to the thought of them ploughing me in the ass
>one specific best friend
>never thought about him in a sexual way ever
>always wanted to keep it that way so i'd have some string of dignity left I guess
>last night, NYE on molly
>gets to 6am
>at home in shower
>finally say fuck it and fantasize about him shoving his dick in my ass
>always thought this forbidden fantasy would make me jizz buckets because I've repressed it so long
>literally same as any other fap
>don't feel ashamed or guilty at all
meh? a fantasy is just a fantasy and I guess everyone has them
>>
>>24745775
im gay and my parents would legit kill me if i came out and i dont know what to do because im getting to that age where they expect me to have a girlfriend and im losing my mind do i just go radio silent with them one day....
>>
>>24746165
ur safe now tho right?
>>
>>24757812
The one parent I told rejected me too. I'll never go on hormones. I'm stuck in my body. There's no way around it. Maybe in another life I'll get the chance to live in the body I was meant to have, but not now.

My female email address is [email protected].

I've stopped being male pretending to be Harley Kay. Now I'm Harley Kay pretending to be male. If you understand the reference, please email me.
>>
I hate sluts.
They're despicable. They're wastes of space. Maybe I haven't gotten over that one girl that cheated on me I don't know.
>>
>traps as far as the eye can see ready to be filled with cum
>i'm not gay
fuck this cruel earth ;_;
>>
>>24758026
I've been thinking the same thing.
I'm too ashamed to admit it though
Plus they love you more than girls do
>>
Got absolutely rekt for New Years, haven't slept in 37 hours and still on the down.

My friend's cutie-patootie female housemate keeps giving me her weed, packing my cones and even lighting them for me.

The only thing I've been able to think about for the past 24 hours is how much I want to get brutally facefucked by a different friend.

>The first two are feels, the third is a secret.
>>
>>24755604
We were supposed to move in together at some point. Fuck that though, we hardly even talk to one another or even spend much time alone. As it currently stands, she's planning to get a place herself and then I'll stay over some nights. But I'm thinking on just telling her that not going to happen and that our relationship has gone as far as it's going to go.

We have the same circle of friends, but she only really knows the other girl by name. Shouldn't affect the friendship group too badly although I know some of them will be pissed at me for a while.
>>
I spent the last month in Japan, and the second last day before leaving I spent the night at a bar alone because the only friend I had there was having a threesome.

While at the bar I met this girl who was 4 years older than me (she was 22), and we drank and played darts all night. I don't think I've ever had that much fun in my life before. I'm really new to drinking so by the time the first train started running I could barely walk and she actually had to come with me and walk me into my apartment. I don't even remember her name, and we didn't take any pictures together, but I think I've fallen in love with her. She had a boyfriend who she said she really likes but is worried that he doesn't like her back, so there was no chance of anything happening between the two of us.

Anyways, I'm back home now and I fucking hate my life just like I hated my life before leaving for Japan. I was just about ready to kill myself. Hopefully I can hold out long enough until I save up enough money to go again in December.
>>
>>24751015
Mmcfly311
>>
I was sexually assaulted on new years day and im terrified of telling my ldr partner about it and that I dont feel comfortable doing anything lewd anymore
>>
>>24758287
People are terrible and it's not right. Not your fault. Make sure you're physically OK. And then suck it up. It can't be undone and the future is out of your control. Not the past.
>>
>>24758293
Wow I failed.. the future is in your control..
>>
File: 1480549470683.jpg (331KB, 1608x2001px) Image search: [Google]
1480549470683.jpg
331KB, 1608x2001px
Two years ago I was angry, edgy, broke and unemployed.
I'm still the same except I'm no longer broke.
I've found a way to channel my edgy distaste and indifference of most people and get paid for it while simultaneously virtually getting people to do/say what ever I want. I own people now and I could get them to do anything I want them to.

I'm not going to tell anyone exactly what I do, but I catch people doing thing that are very clearly illegal and considered wrong, and I gather as much information on them as I can, then I meet up with them. I tell them how fucked they are and that I own them. If I give this information to police, or what they fear more, let their wives/friends/families it will ruin them forever, their lives are virtually over.
Sometimes I'm short on cash so I ask them what is to be done about this folder of dirt on them? We normally work something out.

It's not about the money. I want to look into peoples eyes and seeing that they know that I own them. That they are completely at my mercy. I don't even touch them, other than a shake of the hand before the conversation.
I have footage of about 15 different 40+ year old males looking into a camera and willingly tell me that they're my bitch and I own them.

I have a psychological need to feel powerful. I don't want to rape or be a serial killer or something like that to feel power, I want to own people. And I do. There isn't a single thing they can do because people are SO afraid of what people think about them, that's why I use this tactic instead.

I'm just an edgy, angry, messed up person. Sometimes I don't think I'm even a person at all. If I am, I'm the worst type there is.
I will smile to your face, shake your hand and go out of my way to do all sorts of favours for you. But if the opportunity arises that I can fuck you over for a slight benefit, I will.
>>
>>24756179
... A chill went down my spine as I read this. I relate to everything you've mentioned, spot on.
>>
>>24758116
Want to be friends or did sleep find you?
>>
>>24758312
What kind of shit do you discover about them?
>>
>>24758330
I don't want more people to do this in case more people do it and they bring out new laws or something.
But I find out their biggest, deepest darkest secret. Every single person I own has this same secret. I let them know that it's safe with me as long as they comply with every tiny request I have.
They are so, so scared of it getting out it's insane. They punish themselves more than anyone else could.

But if you think about it hard enough, you'll be able to figure it out.
>>
>>24758312
>>24758334
basically blackmail

"demand money from (someone) in return for not revealing compromising information about them."
>>
>>24758348
It sure is.
But they buy the folder off me, I have no backup information on them.
I just tell them the situation, let them know how fucked they are, but the folder could vanish.
I don't do it for the money. Most of the time no money is involved, I just want them to know that I own them. They're mine to play with how ever I want.
>>
>>24758328
Sure thing, anon. I'm still going hard right now, which does kind of suck because I need to be up early tomorrow and don't know if I can pull off a full 72 hours.

What can I add you on?
>>
>>24758354
Kik or Skype but I'd really appreciate if you posted yours
>>
>>24758385
I don't use Skype, but my Kik is Ciel2233.
>>
File: IMG_3807.jpg (111KB, 730x1006px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3807.jpg
111KB, 730x1006px
My sisters looked so fucking good last night at our family nye party. I fapped to them both. Pic related. Younger sister on left, older on right.
>>
>>24757826

2 new toys will arive on monday.

Just bought
https://www.meo.de/en/anal-stretching/3414-24-7-anal-stretching-ring-ref-8616.html

as well as

https://www.meo.de/en/butt-plugs/4180-butt-plug-with-penis-plug-ref-9349-00.html

Well I guess I wouldn't mind a mtf/trans as long as she actually passes as a girl and doesn't look like a guy in a wig - and since most of them got huge mental issues I would most likely just pass them all together and keep them a fantasy
>>
>>24757879
Fantasies sometimes suck when you give into them, especially if part of the excitement is from holding it back.
Do they know you're gay?
>>
>>24758170
I'm not the greatest for advice about relationships given I've not had anything serious in a longg time. Though from where I'm standing it seems the new house thing would be a timely point to call it off if you wanted. Especially if you both arent enjoying the company of each other as much anymore.

Though it depends on whether you two still have a bond that can be re-sparked with a bit of effort? Whether you'd want to do that I dont know or just move onto new horizons regardless
>>
>>24758349
way to make people paranoid in a secrets thread haha
>>
>>24757856
Does anyone have experience with regression therapy?? Or how to cope with the feelings, thoughts, constant nausea and social ineptitudes?
>>
>>24753006
>>24753021
>>24754037
>you're whiny
>you can't get women
>sex and relationships aren't that important anyway
I love watching the mental gymnastics people go through when they try to argue against something that is clearly true but that they don't like to admit to themselves.
>>
>>24759015

As for the latter part, yes, I can cope. The former, I can't say I've had experience with that form of therapy. But I can look up some stuff though.

I did read your previous post last night. I'd like to talk if you would. My email is [email protected] . Send me a note
>>
>>24758805
did you try anything on your brother?
>>
I'm an absolute whore at this point in my life. I want nothing more than to be in a relationship, and have a man like me for the myriad of things that I can offer (and KNOW I can offer). I'm a funny, intelligent, kind, and pretty girl. I'm 19, and have had sex with anyone who will give me even the smallest inkling of attention since I was 14. Men use me for sex and it hurts every time I don't get a text back, but I just keep letting it happen because being alone is just too painful. Every time it happens I replace my feelings of sadness by finding another guy to focus all of my attention on. I truly always feel like I need a guy to distract myself from the horrible truth that I seem to be unlovable.
>>
>>24759103
Kinda makes me wonder how someone like you could get along with someone like me. Like, I basically don't give a shit about sex and have high standards despite being really affectionate.

Just wondering. Never really had a chance to find out with someone like you. I don't think.
>>
>>24759103
try holding out on 4 guys (ie hang out but don't be easy).

i bet you get at least one as a boyfriend within 2 weeks.
>>
>>24758334
anon catfishes, some kind of findom thing where he gets them to confess some kind of pedo shit thinking he's a gril

just be careful none of them have you killed anon
>>
>>24757879
as a straight M who has jerked it - or tried to - to literally ever girl I know, I would suggest you use your friends as fap material all you like and don't give it a second thought
>>
>>24757841
sauce on that pic plox
>>
I'm uncut. I dream of finding a girl who doesn't like that I'm uncut, and wants me to get circumcised. Picks how it should be done, how it should look etc. and take me to the clinic.
>>
>>24758957
Lol don't worry, there's nothing I could do here.
You should always be careful with your secrets anyway. Everything you say here is connected to you IRL.

>>24759117
That could be what I do, I could do more, I could do less, but it's probably not what I do.
This is what I'll say to every guess though.

Deadman switches are a brilliant thing. Once I explain to them that if anything happens to me and I'm unable to log in in the specified time, then all their information gets released.
Plus, the only thing they see is my face, and I only ever see these people outside of my own town. I'm very careful.

And like I said, I'm an edgelord, I don't mind if someone tries to kill me.
>>
>>24759110
Hmm definitely something to think about... IDK I've certainly never had an opportunity to explore something with someone like you, either. Never met a man without regards for sex. Interesting.
>>
>>24759146
Is that a fetish, or you just want there to be able to "blame" someone else for getting it done?
>>
>>24759146
>sacrificing your for one girl.
>>
>>24759197
mostly the first but I also need someone to push me to do it
>>
>>24759195
Hey if you're interested, wanna chat? Pick a place and I'll send you my info if you want.
>>
>>24759241
Yeah, sure. You have a kik?
>>
>>24759194
I've tried something like this once before, though not quite planned in the same way as you.

I'd be interested to discuss more if you're up for it? Email?
>>
I've been really salty lately after finding out details about how my gfs stepbrother raped her when she was like 12. I feel really bad and awful and angry about it and want to do something to help her but I know she also doesn't like it to be brought up, which makes sense. I know the right thing to do is to not bring it up and just listen to her if she ever does, but I have so many emotions building up in me and it's hard to stay quiet. I wish most of all I could undo it because I know that she doesn't feel safe in this world and is suicidal. I just don't know how to handle my own feelings about these things. I want to because I love her and care about her but I have no idea how to handle stuff like this in my head
>>
>>24748598
Dude, I'm exactly the same...
>>
>>24760183
you got a kik? Cus swapping pics is fun as shit.
>>
Letting go is for people who are better at forgetting, I think.

The saddest part is that I'd be on your side if ever you should call upon it.

You don't deserve it.

Coward.
>>
>>24750251
Are you me? I'm in that situation now. She's of in the other room right now having Skype sex with her wow guild
>>
>>24760481
I'm just afraid to forget you or that you won't forgive me for being a nut Job.
>>
>>24746811
Drop it like it's fucking hot. Seriously. Either that or drag him by the ear, rip him a new one, and tell him to step up or step out.
>>
>>24760561
Care to share your story, anon?
>>
>>24746952
Kek I mean at least your getting matches at all :^) even if they are bizarre shit cunts
>>
Before I started hormones I would occasionally have rape fantasies but they would be few and far between and they wouldn't be all that bad. Now I have them a little more often but they are really intense. These happen at random now where I would zone out and have a sexual fantasy and the rape ones are more frequent. There are also more intense. Its always a women raping me. Either she has a weird looking strap on or a penis. They are almost always taller or generally bigger than me. The last one I had I was getting choked as well. It bothers me terribly not just because it's random sexually based visions invading my brain but it's also very violent sometimes. The part that really bothers me is that I fucking enjoy them. I feel like enjoying it makes me a terrible person.
>>
I need to write this somewhere.

I have a gf with whom we're nearing 3 years, talking about getting married. She's clinically depressed, near-obese overweight and just a complete ball of negativity. But sometimes she's the sweetest person around and she loves me a lot. I love her deeply too.

This year I was out of my country and there I had some super assertive character shift due to my frustrations. Got manipulative and charming. Met a qt, super positive, very alike in character and interests, and I told her I wished she would be my gf.

Later I returned back and cut ties with her, regretting what I've done. The assertive phase is over and I'm back to normal, sort of. I got her completely out of my mind, and then all of a sudden, due to some political unstability in my country, I receive a text message from this girl asking me if I'm hurt.

I sent back a basic reply and didn't keep the chat going on, but that girl was probably trying to start chatting with me and this was her excuse. I try not to make the weight of my gf and her negativity an issue, as I hope she'll come around, but more and more it looks like she'll be set for life like this. I feel upset, yet I can't tell her that because she's dealing with some other family shit.
>>
File: 1446617770018.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1446617770018.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
vent mostly. thoughts welcome
>22, talking to grill since 17 (she was 18/now 23
>had relationship, lived together for a few months
>ended five/six months after we moved back to respective parents houses
>still talk to her, she has a bf.
>don't talk when he's around, but when he's not pretty much talk like the old days with only a few things off limits
>pretty sure I'm being used because I'm emotionally available but finding it hard to care because lonely
>>
>>24760724
any animals?
>>
I write and post sadistic/dark rape fanfiction online, where I'm fairly 'popular' within that niche of fandom. Hundreds of comments and subscribers on each fic. Once in a while I get paid for a commission. People write very flattering comments, says they were really moved/cried etc.

My teachers, family and friends always told me my writing was good and I should do something with it. If they knew. God, fuck me if they knew this was the kind of shit I used my so-called talents for. If anyone found out, I think I'd legit have to kill myself.

>>24757856
>>24759015
I have similar problems dealing with intimacy/touching, being high 24/7 and having unusual sexual interests from childhood. Had my first 'fuzzy feeling' watching The Exorcist at 8 and played torture games with my stuffed toys. I seriously doubt I was ever molested or anything particular bad happened in my childhood though.

Talked to a psychiatrist about it and we both came to the conclusion that I will probably never know why I'm like that, and that it doesn't really matter - it won't magically change anything.

Regression therapy can be dangerous imo. Heard of people being fucked up by it because what they remembered was either completely fabricated, or something that was best left forgotten either way.

Talking to someone about it could help though. There might not be a big singular reason for why you're fucked up, but what you really need help with is to feel better about yourself now.
>>
>>24761065
That doesn't sound like a particularly shameful application of your talents.

Would you be comfortable sharing your work/links to pieces by email or some other platform?
>>
>>24760709
>pretty sure I'm being used because I'm emotionally available but finding it hard to care because lonely
I've been there... I am there most of the time.
>>
My long time love interest and childhood friend decided she wanted nothing to do with me anymore two months ago. I've failed to move on. Everyday I keep fucking thinking about her and recently she came to apologize for being so mean to me but still wants nothing to do with me sending what little progress I made into the trash.

I don't know what to do. I shouldn't care about her at all. Literally nobody in my life has caused me so much emotional harm in my life and yet I still want her around. What the hell is wrong with me? Why is it so fucking hard to just move on?
>>
I have problems with eating. I make myself throw up if i think i've had too much. It kills me to do. I've lost like 60 lbs. used to be around 300lbs before
>>
Ill bite and by that i mean wallow in self pity.
>be 20
>start to drink again after a 7 month-ish hiatus
Now we go back in time
>quite smoking weed when i was like 18 felt good desu
> semester at local uni
> turn 19 at uni have a solid friend group start drinking more
> avg student avg friends avg anon
>next spring semster rolls around and decide to take time off.
>move to texas, stay with familiy and do oddjobs, learn some trades and make friends along the way.
>stop drinking all togther.
>be in texas for 7 months or so, have a few pals and lady friend.
>fuckthis.jpg move home and reenroll at local uni.
>start hanging with old friends who are home on break.
>have first beer in a fews month followed by another.
>keep drinking more and more.
>drain a bottle of burbon anytime i start drinking.
>dont really talk to uni friends or texas friends.
>no appetite
>no lady friend
>rather drink than do anything else
> semster starts this jan
>why am i such a shitter?
>what now?
Also drank a fuck ton last night, blacked out and blew potential chance with ladyfriend

Help I guess
>>
>>24745775
Family thinks I'm straight, only two very close friends know I'm bi. I love women but girly boys get me raging hard.
>>
I'm in love with you.
>>
I'm in a difficult spot with my roommate. I hesitate to bring anything negative up to her, since she has had such a bad life, but she can be so incredibly thoughtless sometimes. I also know that I am very anal retentive, so half the time I'm worried I am blowing things out of proportion and I don't want to seem like a crazy person. She knows that I am easily bother, so I think she a) has hoarded tendancies, b) is too lazy to care, or c) just doesn't give a shit about bothering or unconvincing me.
>>
I really want to give a blowjob. I'm a shy 18 year old girl with minimal sexual experience and I've never gone past some touching, yet I've sent nudes and done explicit things on my own god knows how many times. I'm kinkier than anybody I can think of and yet I can't seem to get the courage to like instigate it. Maybe I'm too submissive
>>
>>24761801
Bait
>>
>>24761801
are you cute? do you wanna blow my bf?
>>
I want to be raped.
>>
>>24761814
Then it's not rape, m or f?
>>
>>24761810
I'm chubby but I have an ok face. I dress well and hide the fat as much as possible.
>>
>>24761819

F. And I know. Hard to describe. It's like a depressed person saying they want to die - they mean it and they don't mean it at the same time.
>>
>>24761826
that's ideal, i wouldn't want him doing anything with anyone that's fitter than me.

i'm sort of fucking around, but if you're actually interested, let me know. we're in the US.
>>
>>24761834
Its alright, I doubt we are close together anyways. But if you have any tips on what I should do and how I should do it I'd love to hear
>>
I'm a introverted idiot who can't take hints when people show interest. I've had 3-4 girls who have blatantly expressed their feelings to me and I kind of just shrug it off as them being emotional/and or frustrated with someone else. I never really notice until we stop talking to each other. Two of them I actually wanted to be with but was too big of a pussy to express my feelings. On top of that I have like 2 friends, 1 of which moved away fairly recently.
Tl;dr - sexually & socially repressed coward with no friends is upset
>>
>>24761845
well we're near the east coast, i'd say.

desu it's not hard to find guys here that are interested, just pick the right one. don't pick someone close to you/in your state just because of distance. i flew to meet a guy once and the sex was great (other stuff, well, not so much). i'd say we talked for like 3 months and then we met up.

being a submissive girl online won't really deter you because guys can make things overtly sexual pretty fast. just be sure to take the bait. you don't really have to instigate it.

irl, i dunno, i have the same issue? are there guys you know in person that are showing interest in you?
>>
>>24761861
I wanna give you a hug.
Uh got ghosted and it really hurts, hard to admit that I'm hurt from being ghosted but yeah
>>
>>24761827
I'd say you feel insecure or unprotected and have a desire to be dominated by some one stronger than you and giving you an illusion that you have a partner who is strong and can protect you...
>>
>>24761865
Also east coast, around the middle.

I mean, it's not hard to get a guy online. That's not my problem, I'm pretty enough and willing enough. I just can't bring myself to do it. I don't want my first like "real" sexual experience to be arranged online. It feels wrong to me.

There's one guy who I like and who I think likes me but we are both such awkward dorks that when ever we get close to doing something one of us makes it weird or funny and the moment passes.
>>
>>24761868
Sucks pretty big dick but oh well
>>
27, virgin, both parents died suddenly throughout the course of my childhood, never had real close friends that didnt take advantage of me so fuck them, have a boring job but I make good money I guess.

I've had girls try to talk to me but I just don't give a shit. I'm not depressed and I actually enjoy my hobbies. Anytime someone tries to talk to me I just feel annoyed. I've never actually yelled at another human being in anger since I've been in 8th grade. Just nothing bothers me.

I've been in a really weird place. I want nothing more than to suddenly get a million and just do my own thing the rest of my life.
>>
>>24761883
Hey maybe i can hwlp you with your issue. Just add me on kik
Kay._25
>>
>>24761883
ah, that makes sense.

with my first boyfriend, we weren't really dating or anything, but i was waiting around for him to make the first move for a month or so. eventually, we were both slightly drunk and went out to get something in my car. i could tell he wanted something to happen since we sat down in the backseat, but he wasn't making moves. it was awful, like sort of awkward. so, to make it less awkward, and because i wanted to, i close the distance and that's pretty much how i gave my first BJ. one person sort of has to make the leap.
>>
20/f
I'm fairly certain my first sexual experiences were between myself and my cousin two years older than me. I don't know if there was anyone before that. But I remember her and her weight on me when I was six. Her instructing me to touch her brother. I think my sister was involved in it all too. I don't know though. I'd rather not raise the subject with anyone.
>>
>every fucking day

I cheated on my wife with her. I cheated on her with other people. I'm a sex addict. Mix love when lust. I miss her every fucking day. Even though I didn't care about her before.

>total loser
>>
>25
>Male
I'm flirting/having sex with like 3 or 4 different girls, but I don't care much for them beyond sex or friendship. It's been 6 months since my 2nd relationship fell completely apart. She lied to me about why she wanted to separate (wanting to be unattached), immediately slept with the guy she cheated on me with, and now is dating someone else and is a stripper- basically a whore. I spend my time miserable and depressed from the loneliness without her and enraged at how fucked up she acted toward me. Hell, a few months after the breakup, she posted here looking for cam/stripper names. I called her and broke down in tears because even people on fucking 4chan were telling her she was on a slippery slope.
>Done with relationships period
>Miserable depression/anxiety/mood disorders/Suicidal ideation
>Trying not to kill myself over her or life, close with parents and don't want to hurt them

I want the old intimacy back. I miss the experiences with her, but I sure as hell don't miss who she is.
>>
So....To vent.

I've been single for 3ish years now. I don't really step to girls that often because I'm a hopeless romantic type and I'm cool with waiting, the right girl will come along eventually.

But.... Here's the problem. I have a friend who I love, in some way, the only romantic connection I've made at all in that time. She's sexy, adorable, friendly, funny, and the whole works, not to mention the way she looks at me.

However.... I can't date her. I'm jealous, and she does way too many drugs, uses people, parties all the time, doesn't work, and it just wouldn't work. I'm always tempted to make the move, but I just know we'd make each other miserable.

And that's the moment that I knew the Universe has no rhyme or reason, just some really dry humor in the things it puts us through.
>>
>>24762583
Also doesn't help that I'm chubby, 5/10 at absolute best, and am so restless I can't do anything, but similarly feel like I don't have anywhere to go outside of the house. Therapy and meds only push me so far.
>>
>>24762557
Everyone has this. Kids are weirdos. Not something I'd ever bring up though.
>>
I just want an average girl who likes video games and actually wants me. I just want to give someone my live and have someone to come home to. I had it but i lost it. Six years of it and i never realized what i truly had. 2016 was the end. And i fear it will be the end of my life.
>>
I'm a really disgusting selfish narcissistic person but I don't want anyone to know. So I get out of my way to be selfless and I try so hard to not be narcissistic I see myself as a piece of shit.
>>
Lost a good friend in a terrorist attack. I'm not sure how i should feel. is this depression?
>>
My sister's friend had a crush on me and I did nothing because I'm coward.
>>
>>24762651
same
>>
>>24762765
no, it's you not giving a fuck
>>
I sometimes fantasize about raping one of my best friends who is a girl.
>>
>>24762658
good. fake it till you make it. it's the only way
>>
I hate myself and most things.
Fresh out of a 9 year relationship. He basically just told me I was worthless at the end and had no interest in me anymore.
I'm so lonely and miserable.
No friends, shit job, shit family.
>>
>>24746578
You have shit taste and go for the wrong guys
>>
>>24748484
>lives in parents home.
>MY room
Son, it's their house and they can do whatever they please. Now if you're paying the rent, then it's a different matter.a
>>
>>24763113
Yeah this.
I only realised how things were after I moved out.
It's their fucking house, you're using a room for free.
>>
>>24759350
Are you still around? Give me your email and we'll have a talk.
>>
>>24763006
If you live in florida hmu
>>
>meet a cute girl when 16
>we become good friends
>polar opposites on many things
>shes an extrovert who enjoys smoking, partying and casual sex
>im an introvert virgin who looks down on all those things
>but we play video games, have similar personalities and taste in humor
>we get pretty close but I never like her out of disgust for her lifestyle
>she offers to have sex but I reject her
>years go by and I develop a crush on her despite knowing its a bad idea
>she gave up on me at this point and rejects me
>starts to treat me like shit
>she develops a severe drug addiction
>she cheats on her boyfriend with another guy (she tells me her secrets constantly)
>stole some money from me to buy drugs
>get fed up with her, tell her boyfriend and other friends everything she did
>realize shes depressed and is being self destructive on purpose
>torn between my love for her and my hatred for what she did
>the idiot in me wants to help her to be a better person but it doesn't matter because she hates me

God I miss her everyday but she's changed for the worse. I can't help but blame myself though.
>>
I have a collection of CP.
AND
I am a furry
>>
>>24763172
I do actually
[email protected]
>>
I have good friends who help me out whenever they can, but some days I still just want my life to end because of what a failure I am and what shitty circumstances my life's choices have lead me to be in.
>>
Dreading my b-day tomorrow, going through a divorce, she's sleeping/living with someone else, and I'm afraid our daughter is going to call him dad
>>
>>24763290
kill yourself
>>
>>24751015
Tell me more about what you do behind your husband's back. Kik jots2122
>>
>>24763418
nothing wrong with 2 dads. you'll move on just like her. be strong for your girl.
>>
I'm not sure whether it was all the porn and masturbation, or the stress of uni, or the stress of finally being in a sexual situation, or being quite fucking drunk every time, but I really have trouble getting it up when I'm not just comfortably fapping, and it fucking sucks and I don't know how to solve it.
>>
I've been single since May and every girl I meet on dating apps or /soc/ or even the two I've asked out IRL have ghosted me within days of meeting. One of the irl girls at least told me an excuse (real or not its better than nothing). And all of the rejection just makes me think back on my ex and what I left and how stupid I am to have left. She hates me and I have no way to contact her. I just want someone to love man.
>>
>>24763264
Sounds like you dodged a bullet a few times but now you're tired of dodging them. She's trouble. You can't fix her.
>>
I've been dating a 10/10 girl for the past year. She's so hot, amazing, wonderful in every way, and she's head over heels for me, she puts out literally whenever or wherever I wanna fuck, and she spoils the fuck out of me. She got me so many gifts for Christmas I legitimately felt awful that I only got her one thing. She probably dropped at least $500 on all my gifts and I spent like $50 on hers. But she didn't even care, she loved it. This girl is crazy for me and I don't blame her. As far as she knows, I'm the perfect boyfriend.

And I just cannot stop cheating on her. Just in the past week I've fucked like 2 other girls, and over the past year we've been seeing each other I've fucked something like 40 other girls and she has no idea.

Sometimes I'll fuck another girl before she comes over, or before I go over to her place. Sometimes I'll call someone over after she leaves in the morning for work, sometimes I'll leave her place early so I can fuck another girl before I go to work.

And I honestly feel awful about it. I spend basically every minute of the day thinking about what a piece of shit I am and how much I hate myself and why the fuck do I feel the need to sleep around like this when my girlfriend will give me all the sex or attention I could ever need and contemplating various methods of suicide because sometimes I just don't think I can live with the guilt. But I keep doing it anyways.

And the only reason I'm even able to get away with all this is because of the mind blowing, absolutely staggering amount of trust she has in me. She never questions me or checks up on nr or anytbing. She just had absolute faith in me that I'm doing what i told her. If she ever found out about this, I don't think she'd ever get over it
>>
>>24763541
Either that, or she's a cuckquean
>>
>>24763541
If you are fucking that many girls you're probably a 10/10 as well.
>>
>>24763639
Different anon, fucked 40 guys during 2016. I'm a 7/10 at very best. Sex with average to above average is easy. Literally don't have to say or do anything out of the ordinary to get it.
>>
>>24763653
I must live in a very conservative place then.
>>
>>24763658
Where I am isn't known as a liberal stronghold. Maybe it's your beliefs that are conservative.
>>
>>24763166
Yeah, I'm here now.

You can email me at [email protected]
>>
>>24757841
>literally Dexter
If you haven't figured out that his methods are shit then don't do it.

Rethink your plans.
>>
The reason I'm with a concerned and close expression all the time is because I hate wearing glasses and I can't help but feel like my face is heavy when I'm wearing them.
>>
>>24758805
Where from? Would love to meet them. Will settle for any pics you have of them. Kik?
>>
>>24759103
Wish i could meet someone like you. At least if we met, i wouldnt hit and quit. Id keep coming back for more. Need a steady slut in my life.
>>
>>24762557
I lost my virginity to my cousin who was like a few months younger than me. I think stuff like this may be common.
Although the last person I told freaked out about it so I guess it's not that common. As long as it doesn't haunt you, it should be OK.
>>
I've always feel alone. I've felt this way for most of my life. I have family. I have friends. But I always feel alone. I thought transition would help with that and it did help a little but I still feel alone. It doesn't matter what I do it always comes back to that feeling of being alone eventually. And it's not just, "I'm lonely" its a sensation of being completely separate from humanity. Like I'm not fucking human. And this has been everyday for as long as I can remember and I'm 30.
>>
File: 1480965628550.gif (374KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1480965628550.gif
374KB, 1200x900px
Vent?
I just want to love and be loved man.
>>
>>24762587
I feel you dude.
>>
>>24762765
Shock, maybe. We deal with loss in different ways, different stages
>>
>>24763541
Yeah, I'd be devastated if I were in her shoes. Best case scenario she'll forgive you (if you decide to come clean). Worst case she'll try to kill you, or mangle your dick in your sleep (knowing your secret). Cheers!
>>
My grandmother has lung cancer,
>not surprising since she has been an active smoker for 40+ years
but it still hurts. She recently started going through chemo and seems to be doing just fine for now, every time I go to see her she is paler and paler. And I feel like her life is getting drained from her. My grandfather has it just as bad. He feeds 3 of my cousins and I just can't imagine how shitty his situation is, considering he is working 6 days a week and he is 71 years old. He deserves a rest.
>Only my now-ex-girlfriend knows that my Grandmother has cancer

So it kinda is both secret and a vent
>>
>>24752029
Hah! Gaaaay
>>
File: 1481531716832.jpg (28KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
1481531716832.jpg
28KB, 600x549px
> venting

I want friends and a healthy relationship but I have a really bad feeling I'm annoying as shit. I was really sheltered socially growing up I blame it on that. Not ugly prolly average looking when not depressed. The depression is the worst.

Where can I get friends Without social interaction and won't make fun of me because I am poor?
>>
>>24764333
Try to game if you want no social interaction. Find a hobby, just about anything. It will help you.
>>
I am the physical manifestation of the word 'boring'.
>>
>>24763541
don't do this to such a loyal girl
>>
>>24752012
>five points/riverside

What up Jacksonville.

Never fuck with a riverside rat. Also that chick sounds basic as fuck.
>>
>>24760399
PurplePinkBlue1234
>>
Truth is, I have a girlfriend but sometimes I really want to talk dirty to a random girl, to show them a picture of me and show them what I would do to them and see what they would do to me, no strings attached, where can I find that?
>>
I bite my toenails
>>
>>24764650

Just go find someone in the dirty kik or snapchat threads.
>>
>>24764719
Tough finding girls who are down lol
>>
I had your mother last night....twice.
She kept whispering, No. Don't. Stop. you're too big. You're hurting me.
Don't!...Stop!
Don't stop!
Don't stop!
Don't stop!
>>
I have a boyfriend. But he spends so much time at the office I feel completely alone in the world most of the time. I'm tremendously lonely. I would never cheat on him but sometimes I wish I could just have that emotional connection with someone that I don't get from him.
>>
>>24746221
That's really selfish, grow a pair and stop
>>
>>24763653
fucked 40 guys, or 40 girls? degree of difficulty varies significantly between these
>>
>>24755086
>>24755128
>>24755170
god why arent you my sister, iv been wanting to bang my little sister for years
>>
I have undiagnosed autism/aspergers. Its taken losing the absolute love of my life and her daughter whom stole my heart the first time I saw her, to see what I need to do to better myself. She is unwilling to make it work and needs time to heal. Due to my autism, its incredibly difficult to deal with. I know it took too long to see what I needed to do but I know now. I called a suicide hotline last night just to talk to someone. Hitting my rock bottom has shown me what I need to do. Now all I need is a chance and there is no way im going to be given one. I truly wish I was dead but im too scared to kill myself.
>>
>>24765969

on the asd spectrum here too, just give them a bit of time. i know it's hard.
>>
>>24765975
I don't know how much you've looked into it, but man. Its so hard for people with this to end up in happy healthy relationships. The significant ends up resenting them so badly. Im just terrified that this is my last shot and I fucked it all up. I know its the typical "Get dumped, end of the world" shit.
>>
File: IMG_0004.jpg (35KB, 600x468px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0004.jpg
35KB, 600x468px
>Tfw you have no friends and is severly lonely
>you can talk to people but you have no intrests so no one likes you
>you just want someone to interact with but you cant get past a hello and not seem bland or offensive
>You abuse Tylenol, Norco and Xanax to feel anything
>And to top it off you have mildy anhedonia
>nothing means anything

>Please kill me
>>
>>24766179
It may seem really stupid, but I've been using a website called 7cups or 7cupsoftea. You can just chat with people who literally just listen. Ive ranted, flirted, complained, everything. Its nice man
>>
>>24760499
Difference between you and I: I ended that shit with her since I'm not okay with that and you shouldn't be either. It's not always easy to stand up and say fuck this shit but you've got to find it in yourself to get what you want that works for both of you. I mean, if you're cool with her and a bunch of dudes on Skype that's your thing, if she's just for fucking I shrug at it all, but if you really see it as a partnership, then have some pride and just go.

Liquor helps.
>>
>>24766198
It would be great if i knew what was wrong with me and could put it into words. But i cant
>>
>>24766385
Just talk man. You just listed some shit thats wrong with you. Literally just tell them that. Its the internet man, who gives a shit, they volunteer to listen to people say shit they dont want to or cant tell others. If it doesnt work then you can just add another thing to your shit list.
>>
I finally came to terms with the fact that I don't really like dating or relationships and just want to fuck around with cute girls.

The problem is that since realizing that, my libido has gone fucking crazy (no pun intended) and yet I have no outlet for it. I've tried girls that I wasn't really into and it didn't help at all. Fantasies about female acquaintances keep me up at night and I can hardly interact with women without half my brain devoting itself to images of ripping their clothes off and fucking them raw.

This shit is killing me. I've been fapping my dick raw and drinking way too much because it's the only way to chill myself out enough to go to sleep.
>>
>>24766507
I can totally relate. I've been pounding 1.75 liters of vodka weekly for the past 6 months just to deal with being too shy to date women. Also I really miss smoking weed but now I'm in med school so I can't do that anymore. If girls keep ignoring me I will ask my doctor for benzodiazepines to curb the relentless "anxiety".
>>
>>24766507
I have developed almost identical feels, anon, except I'm a girl who is currently still stuck in a long-term relationship and my brain is devoting itself entirely to (purely sexual) fantasies about one friend.

I've tapped five times to his FB photos today and will probably keep going.

Knowing that it's mutual and if I were single right now we'd be at his place smoking cones and fucking like rabbits is making me so restless and weird.

Do you have Snapchat? Let's vent.
>>
>>24766520
My situation is a bit different but I've definitely been there. I really struggled to get any girls at all for most of my adult life.

Now I can get SOME girls, but not the ones I'm interested in. I have this weird thing where I have to get to know a girl first, even though I just want to cuddle and fuck her and not have an actual relationship. Every girl I like, though, either has a BF/GF, isn't into me, or is in "I'm 30 and need to pop out kids yesterday" desperation mode.

I don't get how people can do the whole one night stand thing. I want a girl to get into my fantasies and then fulfill them. I want her to be my friend first and then show me what her face looks like when I'm inside her.
>>
>>24766530
>inb4 you're him and still tossing up whether to fuck the weird-looking chick at the gym or not.

P-please fuck my face.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 500x380px
I can't tell what I'm doing wrong. I don't know how to make solid friends in uni and it's frustrating the hell out of me. Work is similar but managers shouldn't be buddy buddy outside of work so I guess I have that excuse for work but there's no one I contact from school.

Part /adv/, part /rant/, part /whatever/.
>>
>>24748840
>>24748871

Any more pics?
f-for science
>>
>>24766527
>>24766538
Damn, now I wish I had Snapchat. I've been avoiding it haha.
>>
I have no clue what to do here, maybe someone here can help me.

At the end of October, I met this really fucking awesome girl. Ever since we met, we just instantly clicked. We bother joked around a lot about how we were twins and ended up adding each other on Skype. From the day I added her to now, We've spoken for legit hours a day. This all seems great and fine and all that, but she has a boyfriend. I have literally never gotten along with someone as quick as I have with her, and honestly, I didn't have feelings for her until about an hour ago when I decided to quote something she sent me when we first met. Once I reached the top of our chat log, it only then dawned on me how much I think we'd be a good couple.

Now here's the cheesy drama part of this whole thing. She always told me that guys always crush on her, and she made me promise to never crush on her and, well, obviously that promise was broken an hour ago for me. The other thing is that her and her boyfriend have been having a lot of problems lately. I've always been there whenever they fought or anything and, not gonna lie, I always wished they'd break up, but nothing has happened so far.

The bottom line is I'm crushing on someone who has a boyfriend and made me promise to never crush on her.
What should I do here? Should I tell her my feelings or just keep it to myself and enjoy whatever friendship we have?
>>
>>24766527
>>24766538
Also this reminds me that I for some reason seem to be 10x more attractive to girls in relationships than single ones.

I've been naked in bed with my friend's GFs before realizing how fucked up it was and calling it off.

Meanwhile I can't get no satisfaction from single girls.

Here it is again, and we haven't even seen what each other look like.
>>
>>24766587
I only just bothered getting it myself! Almost entirely for the sake of making a "send dick pics" joke and hoping he actually does.

What the fuck is wrong with me.
>>
>>24766622
I mean, I have zero intention of fucking around behind my boyfriend's back (otherwise I'd be doin' it with this guy right now) despite having already emotionally checked out of the relationship. It's just a matter of principle. I just can't properly end it for a couple of months because of convoluted reasons.

A lot of today has been spent pondering how far I can go with flirting/teasing before I cross my own line.
>>
>>24766623
>What the fuck is wrong with me.

I don't know but pretty similar things are wrong with me too. Much of why I've avoided snapchat has been out of fear of making an ass of myself with girls I know or whatever. Also just because I feel like it's for people cooler than me.
>>
>>24766632
Yeah I was kind of the same way when I was with my ex-gf.

In retrospect I should've dumped her years earlier and taken advantage of the chances I had, but oh well, loyalty is a virtue I guess.

Still, I'm bummed I didn't take advantage of "oops my boob popped out while we were talking and I didn't put it away until my BF walked up" girl or "oops I wasn't wearing panties and sat in front of you with my legs open" girl....
>>
>>24766640
>In retrospect I should've dumped her years earlier and taken advantage of the chances I had, but oh well, loyalty is a virtue I guess.

I feel like we're in some kind of twilight zone mirror shit right now.
My boyfriend spent the first 3 years fucking around behind my back, doing everything short of actual cheating. Even broke up with me for a whole 12 hours so that he could go fuck his old friend and I have no idea why I took him back.
I finally realized what a joke the relationship is and suddenly he decides he's serious about it.

Do you have any other platform we could talk through, anon? I've got just about everything.

>I don't want somebody I know to recognize me huehueh.
>>
>>24766648
fuck it, I'll make a snapchat, might as well anyway.

Give me a few mins.
>>
File: 1471150516514.jpg (44KB, 460x645px) Image search: [Google]
1471150516514.jpg
44KB, 460x645px
Getting pretty tired of how pretentious some of the boards on 4chan have become.

Most of the time there is no room for conversation without having to sift through all of the shitposting baiting and just plain old retardation.

on /a/ hating new things is fucking mandatory and if it's something people like it will attract falseflagers who will literally sit there and ruin things for people just because they can.

/gif/ is getting fucking ridiculous with the amount of "U mad wite boi" and general race bait threads.
The amount of people who just bite super obvious bait is fucking ridiculous. It's almost as if they've never seen anything that's like it.

You can't post blacks either without anyone losing their fucking mind even if they're in a thread SPECIFICALLY for posting darkskin there's always that one guy who starts talking about how "Blacks are the superior race" or "Whites should know their place" and everyone just eats that shit up.

It's basically /b/ 3.0 right now.

/vip/ is fucking retarded, why is that board even needed.
>>
>26 yo nice betamale
>happy with my 7 yo relationship with my gf, she's qt and passionate.
>have friends who are couple, he's some dull & dumb guy and she's hot and funny.
>never really have very much relation with them (they've been 8 years together or so), but since 2 years ago, she appears more and more interested in me.
>last summer, i went out from my night shift and asked if anyone at party. She was there with my gfs brother.
> she runs at me and hugs me hard. Have fun with them from a couple hours and decide to go to her swimming pool for an almost-morning quick swim.
>gather our stuff and shes a bit drunk and drops: shit, i'd fuck you for some food. I lol and promess to get her some cake before pool.
>in swimsuits, get to the pool and give her the food. Shy, she laughs.
>she gets first in the pool, i go second; gfs brother says hes ok outside and sits on the grass and starts eating.
>we get a bit of privacy but nothing happens but awkardness (and my boner, shes fucking hot in swimsuit)
>get out together and the three of us have breakfast and leave to our respectives.

>Last new years eve
>everythings still the same between us.
>at the after-dinner party, everyone in the grou starts drinking and scatters around the place.
>my gf dissappears for a while and i escort my hot ladyfriend when she goes out to smoke.
>shes cold and starts rubbing her arm and shoulder with me to get warm. I get hard again lol
>an hour later, we have the same situation and start looking for the rest of the group together; stop to take a leak in some far out restrooms.
>we get out at the same time and stare for a second. I think i should take her into the ladies restroom and fuck her hard to kill the sexual tension.
>she walks out and we face our respectives partners.

Time past and she often talks to me when bored and i try not to give her expectatives coz im fine with my gf, but shit, id fuck her so bad

Looking forward next holidays together. Maybe fap to all this today
>>
>>24766648
Also my ex did the same thing, flirting nonstop with her orbiters. She eventually went off to an event while I was sick and fucked one, I dumped her largely because of it and now they're engaged.

I honestly feel worse for the guy than I do for myself.
>>
I am incredibly lonely, my relationship broke apart after several years and despite being okay initially out because i'd been feeling the way I felt for ages, more and more it hurts. There's not a chance of us getting back together and I wouldn't want to anyway but what I really miss is the talking and the contact.

no one starts conversations with me really, I have my one best friend and that's it for friends basically. My gf and I used to talk absolutely all the time and barely stopped it was bad in some ways because if i didn't respond she'd get mad at me for whatever reason but it still was nice to be able to talk.

the other thing i miss is spending time with someone doing non-sexual things and hobby stuff together, but in a close relationship sort of way almost romantic despite some of the things being not exactly romantic.

I miss talking to someone else in bed being able to voice those late night thoughts and i miss that feeling of usefulness. I liked feeling that my hours spent working were worthwhile instead of it now being a monotonous cycle.

I miss cuddling, eating and laughing with someone else, I miss sharing a life.
>>
>>24766648
ok, made a snapchat, it's "apexdownshift"
>>
>>24746221
Im in your boat anon, all i had to do was tell my bf "hey im really bored, ffs do something different, i feel like im gonna cheat on you"
He asked what i needed and is trying to provide all i want.
When i realized it wasnt enough, we agreed to open up relationship to bi male and females as long as said people are interested in both of us so no one feels left out.
Turns out i really enjoy women and very much enjoy him fucking my best friend. Who knew how far a little communication could get us, try it sometime.
>>
My wife leaves me 'chores' to complete.
Like 'send me a pic of a butt plug in you' and 'riding my dildo.'
>>
>>24766671
Added! I think my name still comes up Bonesy.
>>
it is pretty fucked desu, 23yr 192cm and /fit/, everything in my life is on a roll, studies and work, friends and shit. I have a hot gf that trains daily just to look good for me, she does everything i want, give me money, prio me over her friends and family every possible time. Not only does she do these things, she is redpilled af for a girl and hates blacks mudshits and jews and actually thinks women should not be able to vote because she thinks they are all retarded. i have probably missed a million reasons why she is the absolute GF of the year but yet i do this shit. i cheated on her twice now and she knows what i did and never for a second wanted to let me go, all these and i still want to just fuck litterly every girl with a nice ass and some long legs. Why the fuck is nothing enough for me? Why am i such a complete ass that i dont realize or care what i do to her? i cant stop myself and i know its going to happen again(currently talking to a number of sluts). the guilt catches me but only to post shit on 4chan rather then to change my fucked up behaviour.
i feel the sensation of irony crawling up my spine at times because all i do is smoke weed , train and hang with my mates listning to rap or play some vidya, i hate niggers but fuck me i act like one.

TLDR: got it all, but its never enough
>>
tired of the same old shit with my bf
>>
hmm
>>
>>24767023
Sounds like you wanna believe you have it all and struggle to find validation through meaningless sex because somewhere in your life you subconsciously found it to be cool and successful to be a total racist cheating bro. You don't have it all. When you realize you don't need a damn thing then you'll have it all
>>
>>24761261
I know the feeling a bit too well, anon.

It's been two years...
>>
File: IMG_1209.jpg (195KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1209.jpg
195KB, 600x600px
>>24766607
Cut off the friendship, anon. I stood in this same situation 2 years ago and someone told the same thing. Today I wish I followed their advice. Eventually your crush will develop into an obsession, and every time you realize you two aren't together/ that she doesn't feel the same for you anymore, it will eat you up inside

Or maybe I'm just projecting really hard
>>
I really want to hurt someone.
>>
>>24767942
Why
>>
>>24766607
D.E.N.N.I.S., dude
>>
File: IMG_5801_studio.jpg (263KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5801_studio.jpg
263KB, 768x1024px
I pose nude for art. Been doing it for eight years.

I'm dating this girl, and I want to tell her, but every other girl reacted very negatively and broke up with me.
>>
>>24765969
If it's undiagnosed, how do you know you have it?
>>
>>24752133
Clearly you want a baby and you don't care about it. You see it as a doll, not another human being who'll have to grow up as an "accident". He/She will get so much love from daddy...
>>
>>24757877
She's crazy. Run!
>>
Huge pervert alone when on the Internet
Gets embarrassed when anything is mentioned remotely sexual is mentioned in real life
>>
yo man i was in 2nd grade USA when me and my friend decided to have a sleep over, then we got naked and shit i started humping my giant stuffed rabbit and he was just standing there naked saying wow our dicks are different. then our parents came inside and we never saw each other again lmao
>>
Anon has been so nice lately... I just want to express my gratitude for all the nice comments and general encouragement I've received lately. I figured I was screwed after something that happened recently, but this week has been a pleasant turn of events. Thanks guys
>>
Does anyone else like dead bodies...I'm fucked
>>
I basically just want to kill myself. I'm in a controllive and abusive relationship I have no idea how to get out of and lost my job last month bcos i kept turning into work with mad scars and bruises all the time they thought i was just a psycho.
>>
>>24772509
Yo turn that shit around and sue the fuck out of the company, go to a good lawyer and they'll get rid of your spouse in the process. Ezpz
>>
>>24772516
Meh, I have thought about it but I know it would all just blow up in my face. Definitely wouldn;t go to plan, nothing ever does.
>>
File: IMG_3967.jpg (100KB, 940x538px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3967.jpg
100KB, 940x538px
I'm a 31 year old high school teacher. I started fucking a 19 year old senior two weeks ago. We flirted over texts after I gave her my cell # for help with homework. One night after school she needed a ride home. She said she was hungry. We stopped and ate at a restaurant that was part of a hotel. She jokingly said we should get a room. Eventually we did. It was the most incredible sex I've had. She's so tight and sexy. She runs track and plays volleyball. She was really sexually adventurous and aggressive too. I think I'm becoming addicted to fucking her. It's all I think about. Pics related. She sent me those.
>>
File: IMG_3971.jpg (95KB, 939x486px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3971.jpg
95KB, 939x486px
>>24772547
More of her
>>
>>24772542
Stop being a pussy dude, if you go to a decent lawyer you could be set for life. If it's a big company, oh baby. This is a lawyers wet dream
>>
>>24772547
>>24772571
Also-a-high-school-teacher here, idk why but I'm not buying it. I mean it's probably true because totally anonymous so there'd be no point of lying, but I'm not convinced for some reason
>>
File: IMG_3976.jpg (137KB, 1125x577px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3976.jpg
137KB, 1125x577px
>>24772597
She sends me a lot of pics and I needed it to get this off my chest
>>
>>24772614
She sent you these before or after you started hooking up?
>>
>>24772633
Before. When we started flirting and getting more sexual but hadn't fucked yet. She would ask what I thought of her outfits and her body. She knew what she was doing tho. She was teasing me.
>>
>>24772638
And you responded to all nine pictures with...what?
>>
>>24772638
I loved teasing my teachers like that :")
I used to dress really inappropriately so I knew I'd get sent to the office where the really cute teacher was
>>
>>24772653
Compliments, pics of my body, flirty responses
>>
>>24772666
Show pics?
>>
>>24772547
>19
>high school senior

did she fail or what
>>
>>24772678
Her parents started her in kindergarten late because they thought she was too small to start school when she was 5
>>
>>24772667
And this culminated with neither person sending nudes? Or sexting? And you just so happened to take her to a restaurant connected to a hotel? Of your own volition?

Sidebar: And neither of you clowns were smart enough to use Snapchat or something instead
>>
>>24772671
Of?
>>
>>24772695
Snapchat is great, it's like it was designed to let guys cheat on their gf with me, no evidence other than the streak so you'd just have to take a day off every now and then
>>
>>24772705
Here's your (You) now beat it
>>
>>24772713
Yay senpai noticed me! 0w0 XD XD XD
>>
>>24746822
Just pay for sex if you're not getting it, no effort or good looks required :')
It's not even really cheating, it's just using another person to masturbate
>>
>>24758317
How do you feel about being alone?
>>
>>24772547
>>24772571

i doubt this is real but she has an amazing body. i'm a girl and her stomach is to die for
>>
>>24773516
What's wrong with your stomach?
>>
>>24746188
Sort of similar situation in college. Friend/roomies girl was a fucking psycho but had a 11/10 pornstar spinner body. Never would have moved on her then when I could have cause friend/roomie and I were bros ...but I haven't talked to him in over a decade. So now ofc I regret not even trying to nail psycho pornbot to the wall

The moral of the story? Fucking go for it
>>
>>24773519
nothing really, i'm underweight. i just like hers more. it's flatter than mine and has muscle.
>>
>>24746221
I feel you - I'm in a similar spot. No real way out at the moment :/
>>
>>24757261
Could be worse: I'm into DDlg (and several other kinks) as well ...only I'm late 30s and married with kids. Wife is a wonderful person who is (unfortunately for me) perfectly content with ~15m of vanilla sex 2-3x/month, zero interest in anything non-vanilla at all.
>>
>>24755086
Bang me instead. I'll wear a bag on my head and you can pretend I'm your brother.
>>
D,

I like you. I like you so much. I think you're weird, unique, and interesting all in a good way. I think your quirkiness is absolutely adorable. It's been over a year and I'm almost certain you like me too. A lot of our coworkers have asked me if there's anything going on between us and that we should totally date.

Yet, for some reason I just can't ask you out. I don't know why. I freeze up. I've had your number for almost a year. I could easily ask you out at any time and I think you would say yes but I just can't do it. My confidence just goes to shit when I think about it.

Why?
>>
This little thing has always struck me as kinda odd.

In my Spring Semester I had two people in my class. A girl and a guy. They seemed to be good friends. I ended up hanging out with them once. After that day I never really spoke to the guy again, but I still spoke to the girl on a semi-regular basis.

For some reason on the last day of class the Guy very directly said "Goodbye (Name)" but he didn't say it either person near me, who he spoke to as well occasionally, if not more. But the girl, who I actually was friends with did not look at me or say a word to me at all.

Don't really know what happened there. Just seems kinda odd.
>>
Pretty much everything relationship I get into ends poorly and the aftermath is usually me hearing that I 'manipulated them into loving me', starting to wonder if I am some sort of manipulative asshole.
>>
>>24755366
In shambles*
>>
Neighbor is an otaku neckbeard but we get along famously.

Occasionally drink with him and his friends

He has qt staying with him for couple of weeks, friend he met at Con

She frequently flirts with me when out feeding my chickens

One night he, myself, and his friends are drinking

All get shit faced but me, him, and her, but she didn't drink anything.

My neighbor decides to sleep it off on his couch.

She is in his room, playing vidya, asks me to come in there with her. We talk, she's putting the moves on me, proves to be a clumsy kisser. As you expect, we had sex repeatedly on his bed, floor, etc.

Over the extent of her stay we do it about four more times.

After she leaves, my neighbor tells me he hates that he wasn't able open up to her the way he wanted to. He reiterates his affection for her.

I feel like such a fucking asshole
>>
>>24746255
It sort of is. I work in retail, spend a lot of the day talking to people, alot of them QTs. Think about fucking a lot of them and some colleagues, don't because I don't wanna cheat.
>>
>>24775319
Oh. Kinda seems like a girl I know.

(Don't actually know her name)

But her coworkers all ask if she's gone out with me. What place you work at?
>>
>>24757856
Nah. The tension with the father is enough to disturb your psyche. Whether your falling out was due to molestation or otherwise, it had the same effect. Good luck anon, I think you have the power to change and fix the things you think are broken
>>
>>24775456
It's a bowling alley/restaurant.
>>
>>24775467
Ah, this girl works down the road from a bowling alley, at a deli.
>>
File: secret soc story.png (46KB, 1502x176px) Image search: [Google]
secret soc story.png
46KB, 1502x176px
>you will never find out how he was able to just fuck her like that
>you will never figure out how she could be that sheltered
>>
Got tricked by a bf/gf on okc saying that the girl was looking for a slave and got got. Luckily didn't send any pictures, but still feels bad man.
>>
>>24751751
>our son
wtf?
>>
I'm in love with my boss and it makes me want to kill myself.
>>
So I'm dating this girl. When I met her I got the feeling that we may not have too much in common, but the attraction was there. Fast forward two months and I realize that we definitely don't have enough in common. I'm huge into some geeky hobbies and would very much share those with her, but its so weird. She thinks that me being into games and stuff is 'cute' but has no interest in joining in. I just wanna be able to do something with her, ya know? The sad part is that she really is boring. No hobbies other than going on hikes, which doesn't even count as a hobby.
>>
>>24747319
You can accidentally send it to me!
>>
Im 41 and love to get dominated by females half my age.
>>
Listen to Anon! This will be one sided as fuck. She has no respect for you feelings when shes playing with you in this way. You really dont want a gf that does not care about you dont you?
>>
>>24777394
Do you that difficult to find?
>>
>>24777417
It is difficult sometimes.
>>
File: 20170106_060730[1].jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170106_060730[1].jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
I pretend to have a semi normal life, roll through tinder whores at the rate of 1 every week or 2.
and at the end of the day i just want to go home, cuddle with my waifu and read military history
>>
Fetish for extrem haircuts:
Super short contrasted with long hair
bald... My exwife hated that it was what I liked most about her. Loved shaving her and dyeing her hair. If she wanted to go the a hairdresser I had to approve of them first.... wish I had a girl like this to control now!

Feel embarrassed when I see a nice haircut from far and it turns out to be a guy...
>>
>>24775425
You're not. She wasn't attracted to him, or he was never assertive enough with her.

Had a very similar experience. It was his fault, not yours, and not even hers.
>>
Trap, doing anything for you live. Just get me in mood with teens.
Kik: saamaanthaa17
>>
File: 7879879.jpg (39KB, 636x456px) Image search: [Google]
7879879.jpg
39KB, 636x456px
>few weeks ago
>got absolutely destroyed by a guy on CS:GO both in the game and verbally
>straight, but always wanted to submit to another male
>humiliated, angry, and aroused all at once
>concede his superiority and ask if he wants to be my master after I see what he looks like
>send him $250 to show I'm serious
>give him most of my paycheck minus bare essentials
>only allows me to edge to his feet on Skype
>play vidya as he degrades me, essentially his cannon fodder on CS:GO
>has my bank information
>loving every minute of it, feels so good to submit
>pic is from last night's edging session to his feet
>bought chastity device earlier today upon his urging
>tfw my entire life is now controlled by the feet of an 18 year old CS streamer
>>
>>24776893
Anon, hiking is totally a hobbie. Get some backpacking Equipment and take her on a weekend trip to climb the nearest mountain.
>>
I'm having sex and staying overnight in a hotel with married woman tomorrow. This is the second woman this week I'll be having sex with that has a partner. I've turned into a slut and I love it. Also, fuck you gabby.
>>
File: -.jpg (266KB, 670x662px) Image search: [Google]
-.jpg
266KB, 670x662px
>19 m
>University Student
>Autism/Asperger's, ADD, DP/DR, Insomnia, Depression

Why the fuck am I so broken?
I feel silly crying about internal struggles when I see people on here talk about failed reltaionships and shit like that, always question whether my depression is justified which is also why I don't talk to anybody about it. I always want to do well in life and do stuff but can't get anything done that I try to do. Dropped out of my driver's ed, on the verge of failing uni as well. Still live with my parents. Never had a job in my life, never had a relationship either.
I don't even care that much about socializing with people, I just want to do well in uni, but I can never pay attention in classes or get my homework done in time.

This is probably a mess to read, my thoughts are really jumbled right now.
>>
I'm pretty sure I have a sex addiction except I can't actually get sex, which probably makes me the most pathetic person in history.
>>
>>24781476
No you just like wanking
>>
>>24781532
Nah I don't even wank much.

I've fucked shameful girls just to get off, back when I was still getting play, and nowadays it's all I can think about when interacting with women.
>>
>>24745775
I'll be getting married in 2018. I love the guy I'm with. We've been good friends for almost 10 years before we started dating and have been together for at least two years...
Though I've never cheated on him, I'm constantly craving sex...My sex drive is higher than most mens and I'm coming from a poly relationship before I agreed to give him a shot. He's not into the lifestyle or sharing, but only wants to be intimate maybe once a month if I get lucky and I got tired of being turned down so I stopped bothering to initiate.
As of late I find myself constantly flirting online through online sites or Roleplay chat based sites just to get a little bit of a fix on what I'm missing...but the urges are just getting stronger. I'm worried that soon I'll just find someone and have a meet and fuck soon and don't know how to approach my soon to be hubby...so truthfully I feel my cheating is inevitable.
>>
>>24781742
>only wants to be intimate maybe once a month if I get lucky

Fuck, that's sad.
Thread posts: 504
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.