[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virgin Meetup Thread This a thread for virgins to meet with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 368
Thread images: 38

File: virgin.png (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
virgin.png
30KB, 400x400px
Virgin Meetup Thread

This a thread for virgins to meet with other virgins to lose it to, or fuck someone who likes to fuck virgins.

Post sex, location, sexual orientation, age, contact info
>>
I'll start

M
straight
Houston, tx
kik: blahhumdum
>>
>ASL
25/m/Europe
>Bodytype
6'3 Ottermode
>What you're looking for
A cute thick/chubby virgin girlfriend that sports a beautiful natural bush.
Perhaps some interesting ladies to talk to.
>What you're NOT looking for
Anything else really.
>Favorite hobbies and interests
Reading, film, museums, politics and fitness.
>Contact info
If there is any interest.
>>
File: 1482031411065.jpg (69KB, 550x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482031411065.jpg
69KB, 550x500px
>>24743534
>25
>virgin
damn rip. good luck lmao
>>
M
Bi, but only for traps/trans/twinks
Thin, starting to get fit, pretty hairy
Vidya, anime, languages
Miami, FL
Kik; Lagren
>>
File: 4chan talk.jpg (104KB, 474x424px) Image search: [Google]
4chan talk.jpg
104KB, 474x424px
27, Male, Europe

I'm straight. It's difficult to write what I look for. I'm mostly interested in talking with other women that are in the same condition. I'm not ugly looking, am working toward improving my earnings, have my own passions, interests, life. I have mostly had relationships online, few of them without troubles, often not because of me, and I'm selective: I decided to not lose my virginity with my ex, someone I realized I didn't love.
Basically it goes like this: I don't really mind finding someone far away from me, but unless there is the same genuine effort put into the conversation, then it's not really going to help much, because something that requires two people to work can't nor should be held stable just by one. Whatever issue you have we can work on it, as long as you are willing to do so.

Online aside, I think it's important to try and improve my health and my relief from the stressful life that I have lately: dealing just with job, listening to problems of others and not really having much going on about myself, something good to settle with, is not good. I think I need to try and feel again my heart beating for someone, even if just briefly, but hopefully longer than so.

I also feel that is very difficult to find girls and women that post from Europe, but even those from any other country generally do not like to post while putting the contact aside. I believe that also hinders your chances to meet someone that is really decent, which is why I brought myself to post here today. So if you're in Europe and possibly interested in that, no matter if you're from England, Germany, France, Switzerland, any other nation in it and you're female, don't think "It's useless to post". Just try it. And of course the same goes for males.

If anyone wants to ask questions or know a bit of me I scantily check the thread in the next hours, will leave it open for the next days. I'll also attach an image of a conversation I had today, then post a contact.
>>
Bumping the thread, maybe it will be more active now.
>>
>>24743516
M
Straight
Reno NV

I'm a nigger and a weeb so there's that.
>>
>>24743516
Male
NY

Tall, skinny, long dark hair, 7 inch salami. Most girls find me somewhat attractive. I'm a pretty fun guy to be around, thoughtful and intelligent but also outspoken and high energy.
Will post pics if interested.
>>
>>24743685

I just want to say that I relate with a lot of what you are saying. You wrote no-bullshit essence of what it means to be you and it is great.

I will rant a little bit if I may. Dating is fucked up. The problem is that it is extremelly ineffective in the current form and the whole "seduction" is often very dishonest. PUA techniques make me sick. I don't want to pretend to be someone else, since I'm good as I am. I don't want to manipulate girls using bullet point list of steps, since that is this just fucked up. I don't want either of us to be a commodity that one sells and other buys. And this is the only structured advice on dating that I've seen.

There is something inherently wrong with dating if introverts have to magically morph into extroverts in order to date someone. I am sure there is a lot of girls in pajamas watching netflix right now, that would gladly meet with me instead and vice versa. But online dating sucks, we don't know how to tell eachoder this simple shit and in the result we are all miserable. But why online dating sucks? Because we don't have facebook of online dating yet and we have to settle on what we have.

Modern dating platforms (that I know of) focus mainly on pictures with a little supplementary text. You see, this gives you an advantage of surface-level attraction, but it's useless in long term, because the real thing that makes you love someone is this connection with the other person and ability to see the beauty in them, consequences be damned. You think that some filled boxes on stupid template will achieve that? Or a decent photo? Are you actually telling ANYTHING about yourself? Take /soc/ for example. People here tend to do a lot without really showing who they are. How are you supposed to be interested in them? White noise everywhere.

Thank you for writting this, you are great person and I hope you will find someone. I'm sure any woman that is worth a damn would respond to this.
>>
>>24744764
Where in NY? Virgin for lack of opportunity or by choice?
>>
18/m/Colorado.
Average build.
Looking for a virgin girl to lose it to each other.
We can trade (not nude) pics first, and lets be honest about whether we're attracted to each other.
Snapchat: piratestatic
>>
>>24744944
Long Island. Neither, unfortunately. I was too paranoid to so much as ask a girl out in high school because some cocktease slut decided to fuck with my head when I was 12. I've gotten much better but I still can't shake the fear of being called a creep/loser/perv/ enough to make a move.
>>
>sex
Male
>age
>location
Europe
>sexual orientation
Straight

I'm fat. My weight has fluctuated a lot since my early teens but I've always been on the heavier side. I also have problems with confidence, trust, anxiety and depression. As a result, I was very introverted for my teen years and didn't experience what most people around my age did. Despite this, I had my first kiss at age 20 so at least I'm not a total lost cause

At this point, I'd need to completely trust the person and have a emotional connection of some kind. Or drunk. Any other way and I'd be too self-conscious and worrying too much to enjoy it
>>
>>24744944
>>24744985
The part that really gets to me is that I've had more opportunities in those 4 years of highschool than a lot of guys will have in their entire lives, let alone the ones I've had in college.
>>
>>24744877
Buddy, even if we could write full diatribes into our profiles (we can) it would still all come down to the pictures. You can write anything on that page. You can spill your guts out and lay yourself bare or you can pay someone to write something for you that sounds like it. The immediate response you get from profile text is if s/he likes anything you could make small talk about.

Because in the end, people lie about themselves up front. They show their "best" self first and cynically select for the most attractive option because the profile means jack shit. You can wax poetic all you like, it'll just make girls think you're pretentious and snooty, online or in person. Is it ideal? No. It sucks. It's dehumanizing. But it's the best you can do through the internet. Free Love turned into the Free Market of Love.

The bottom line is that relationships are built on trust, and random people on the internet do not trust other random people on the internet, and for good reason. Nice paragraphs in a profile won't change that because it's just as likely bullshit, a bunch of pretension from a narcissistic jackass. If you want to get a girl to see the most important part of her, you need to get her to the table, as a friend, as a date, as a hookup. Doesn't matter. You need to get there first, and for some of us we spill our spaghetti or we're not as profound as we thought or we just never manage to convince someone to the table in the first place. And you can't blame anyone else for it because you do the same damn thing as everyone else: selecting for attractiveness.
>>
>>24745000
Post contact info
>>
M, 20
Germany, Augsburg
straight
kik: nofone44
>>
>>24745073
My kik is The_Best_Here2
>>
24/M/central New Jersey
Kik: jmfit01

I'm an ugly manlet who spends his time playing vidya and watching anime. Just curious to see what happens.
>>
>>24743541
Especially considering the vague location of "Europe" and the standards specific on down to pubic hair status.
>>
32/M/Chicago Straight.

Kik- crazyoldwizard
>>
>>24743516
& no woman ever posted in that thread, ever.
>>
Straight 23M Melbourne Australia

Kik zed99zed
>>
23/male/nyc
email: [email protected]

Really busy with work,and i dont put enough effort into online dating profiles so im giving this a shot,
>>
25/m

im afraid of pregenacy. i feel like itll be my luck, to finally have sex with a girl and find out shes pregnant after. then you only had sex once in your life and have to pay child support till you die.
>>
>>24746095
Are you stupid? Wear a condom
>>
>>24746100
Bad advice condoms are 99.7% effective. He should wear two condoms to decrease the odds of pregnancy to 99.85%.

Also 25/M Los Angeles
>>
>>24746242
so stupid

thats not how odds work
>>
>>24746242
All seriousness, using two is actually worse since the 2nd one makes it so much easier for them to fall off. Should triple condom and vasectomy just in case
>>
>>24746248
Three would decrease the odds to 99.93%
How can I guarantee no pregnancy though?
>>
18/m
Snapchat - n.hanes
>>
what's the point of this? Not like someone's going to take my virginity from this thread.
>>
>>24746246
>>24746248
Guys no.....

>>24746242
But you aren't helping. He may honestly have no idea that you're giving him shit.

>>24746095
Seriously though just wear a condom. I'm on bc I don't make my boyfriend wear them. I'm not even super careful about it but he smokes a ton of weed and I'm basically anorexic and stressed enough to miscarry on my own probably lol. Don't let your mom scare you into not getting laid.
>>
File: asda.png (404KB, 576x692px) Image search: [Google]
asda.png
404KB, 576x692px
M 21
location secret
looking for FEMALE
>>
>>24746300
Shiieet secret location, are you like deep cover in enemy territory bro?
>>
>>24746311
i live in the netherlands
province is top secret
>>
>>24746283
>>24746283
What if all the planets and stars are aligned and I have sex twice, the odds increase to 49.475%.

>>24746282
Not unless you are a girl :(
>>
28 m Australia Adelaide
Kik howdy.hi
Straight
>>
M
PA
bicurious

looking for a slutty guy to take my boi virginity (i'd like to give first and maybe receive after)

hit up in this thread first and mb i'll give contact info.
>>
>>24746265
no sex, honestly
>>
>>24746681
I got that covered
>>
18 year old male from the netherlands, limburg. If anyone would like to meet up that would be nice. I am bi btw
Kik:DanieleFromOmegle
>>
>>24746316
You sure you only want females?
>>
M
Straight
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Don't have kik, but got Skype: leonardoluiss02

So here's the thing. I'm fat, pretty damn hairy due to shit genetics, got tanned skin because mixed and I have dreadlocks
>>
Male
Straight
Skinny
White
Music, playing drums, photography
>>
21 / m / nj
kik: chrislang23

Never actually had the chance to bottom, although I really really want to. I've only gotten to give head and make out on one occasion
>>
>>24744990
Which part of Europe might that be? Do you have skype?
>>
Straight Male
Late 20s
Melbourne Australia

I'm a fatty and I use to have social anxiety and self confidence issues, now I stopped caring what people think of me. Generally quiet and introverted but I'm trying to be more outgoing now.

I really have no standards at all other than obviously disease free and be nice.

Leave your kik or email if you want to talk
>>
25/f/sweden
I had self esteem issues, at this point I'm aiming for wizard status.
>>
Male / vancouver /straight / 21
Kik :creamplanet
>>
Ok, let's try this, why not?

31/m/straight/Spain

Basically, I'm a virgin because most women never have really bothered on talking to me or having any interest in me.

The few who did said I'm a reliable, sensible but funny boy. In other words, they won't touch me even with a stick.

So, a few years ago, after the 364th rejection, I sent all girls to fuck themselves respectively and decided to focus on my studies and my career.

I have lost pretty much all hope, but I can't help but making a last try from time to time. So, here's it. Let's see if something happens

Oh, the kik is Gouthiat
>>
>>24749899
Too bad I don't have a kik...
>>
>>24744985
long island!? where exactly
>>
>>24747728
another long island guy noice
>>
M/Straight/19/NY
virgin because i cant talk to girls
Kik : tomvdrslt
>>
>>24749773
By your choice or not? Usually swedes are beautiful in general
>>
ah yes time to add to a post that I will never get an answer to

its a shame to be a complete introvert and it doesnt help being a kv in the middle of the bible belt and not having any affiliation to religions

im just here to post my rant
>>
26 Male México hetero
Guadalajara city
Nice face around 7.5/10 little chub
Poor but studing enginery at college all my money goes there
Just want a not-fat averange face(7/10) girl (white skin will be godsend)
Probably gonna end losing my v-card next year with a prostitute mexicano girls never lurk 4chan anyway héroes mail
[email protected]
>>
>>24749171
Ireland. And yeah, I have skype
>>
I'm about to use "MILVES" in a milf thread here
>>>/b/717054243
to try to bait an idiot, then claim I was trolling.

Apologies for the interruption - you can have your thread back now
>>
M/27/US, Straight.
When I was younger I was isolated a lot of the time, this pretty much sums up how I see and feel things now.

"When you are alone with yourself all the time, with no one but yourself, you begin to go deeper and deeper into yourself until... you lose yourself.

It's a perverse contradiction.

It's like your ego begins to disintegrate until you... have no ego.

Not in the sense that you... become humble or... gain some kind of perspective, but that you literally lose your sense of self.

And I'm not sure anyone, unless they have gone through it, can... truly understand how... profound that loss is.

It's like the psychic glue that binds your whole notion of existence is gone, and you become unglued.

I think, therefore I am.

I think too much, therefore I am not.

I am not, therefore I am nothing.

I am nothing, therefore I am dead.

And if I am dead, then why am I still so goddamn lonely?"
>>
>>24750828
Didn't work and can't delete post.

Thread's yours again. Apologies for the inconvenience.
>>
>>24749773
I have self esteem issues as well. What's your contact? Mind sending me an email to [email protected] with your kik or skype or even talking via email? Virginity topic aside I would like to talk with you.
>>
>>24750822
Too bad, I'm in Germany. I could still take that skype, if you want to chat or happen to enjoy traveling.
>>
File: IMG_20161215_181053.jpg (719KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161215_181053.jpg
719KB, 1536x2048px
23/m/uk-newcastle
kik: Paradigm_man

Looking for a girl I can chill out & cuddle with
But I open to other things too
>>
20/Male/California
>Bodytype
5'3 Lean
>What you're looking for
Military Wife. I leave for AF BMT in February. I would like to recieve the benefits of having a wife. Like having a house in less than a year.
>Interests
Vidya, Asian Food, Travel, and Making money.
>>
21 m UK. Kik is chriswfc307 if anyone's interested.
>>
This hurts more than anything
26/m/Dagenham
Kik snapchat someonewhatever
>>
>>24752110
Straight
>>
>>24751231
Didn't realise I forgot skype in the original post. Skype if scrambles12, if you're still around
>>
File: CqaO_NqXgAAy0i4.jpg (31KB, 405x446px) Image search: [Google]
CqaO_NqXgAAy0i4.jpg
31KB, 405x446px
>somebody's ID has /f in it
>>
M
straight
Brazil, Curitiba
Whats 554192426024
Kinda fit,reasonably attractive and 1,75m
>>
>>24751231
I'd be happy to talk with you too. I'm similar to the other anon, albeit not physically and with different kissing age. I posted my contact here >>24750937
>>
18 / m / virgin / straight
Any girls in Lake City, Colorado? Probably not, but it's worth asking.
>>
>>24749773
>>24750937
kik is miriamylam.
>>
f
>>
File: IMAG0134.jpg (693KB, 1472x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0134.jpg
693KB, 1472x2592px
>>24753553
Grew up in 631
kik is feeedback if you want to chat
>>
>>24750061
Well, I have other ways to communicate. Send me a mail to [email protected] if you're interested.
>>
19 m
Straight
Oshawa, Ontario
Kik:CrookedNeedle
>>
Kik angel.s.13 girls send me pics
>>
m
Austin TX
straight
Kik:neosikus
>>
>nothing but thirsty dudes

What a fucking shocker.
>>
>>24755579
this.
>>
M
Skinny
5'9
Straight
Into chubby chicks, older women
Cape Cod, MA
I'll post contact info if anyone's interested.
>>
>>24746477 I'm bi 18 looking for some fun next weekend, hmu if you're interested I'll be really close to PA
>>
>>24755579
Why are guys "thirsty" for seeking out sex and relationships? What does that even mean? You think girls who want sex but aren't getting any are any less thirsty? What if this thread was an even mix of guys and girls, would you then still say that the guys specifically were thirsty? What did you expect to find in a hookup thread for people who have never had sex? People *not* eager to hook up?

What you're doing is a mating strategy too, showing that you're not like "the other guys". And so is over-analyzing and undermining others' strategies.
>>
File: 1420735468266.jpg (62KB, 517x610px) Image search: [Google]
1420735468266.jpg
62KB, 517x610px
Fat 24-year-old virgin in Ontario. I like old music and being disappointed by Nintendo. The other day I tried saying hi to a female coworker but no sound came out.

>>24756827
>girls who want sex but aren't getting any

uwot
>>
M
Bi
FL
Maybe if anyone really wants but I guess I'm really here to chat it up maybe.

Fat, niggerskin, weeb, social anxiety, the fuckin works. Getting drunk helps my anxiety, should I try to get xanax from doctor (and use it properly)?
>>
Any females in MD? 25/M here.
>>
>23/m/vancouver
>floodlamp = kik
>5'9", 160, whatever

used to be sentimental about sex, now I think it's cute and want it
would love to meet up with a woman who thinks it's cute too and wants to cuddle and play around
>>
This thread is going to be a sausagefest and you know it.

Also the "likes to fuck virgins" is going to apply to males. I only know one woman who actually enjoys fucking virgins and it's mostly due to some esoteric stuff she believes in which makes virgins magical to her or some shit.

Oh well, in 2 days I'm going to be a 27 year old virgin. 3 more years to go to wizardry/buying prostitutes.
>>
>>24743516
M
Italy
Straight
Kinda skinny
Have a penis a bit over 7 inches (srs)

>>
>>24746095
You are only on the hook for 18 years for child support not your whole life. Which isn't really that long
>>
File: IMG_0560.jpg (404KB, 1634x1634px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0560.jpg
404KB, 1634x1634px
M
Southern IL
Kissless virgin
Kik: nfswrsw
>>
>>24760609
Gay btw
>>
>>24760609
How is that possible? You are so cute!
>>
>>24760628
I'm a huge introvert and keep to myself too much...
>>
>tfw 5+ years of sexual experience is a prerequisite for sex at my age
Didn't realize when I was choosing not to for religious reasons I'd be stuck.
>>
24/M/ Washington/Straight-ish? At this point I'll fuck whatever's cute.

>>24757309
>female coworker
Boy do I envy you to a degree. In my line of work having a woman around would likely prove disastrous but it must be nice to have daily female contact.
>>
Female
Europe
Straight
I'll post it if someone is interested

average height/ slightly chubby (I've gained some weight recently but I trying to lose it)/I've been told I have a somewhat cute face

I'm a virgin because I have self esteem issues and I am terrible at socializing.
>>
>>24762700
I'm trying*
>>
>>24758909
Where ?
>>
>>24762700
kik me with a face pic
ipretei
>>
>>24762700

You sound like someone that I'd love to go out with!
>>
Male
Melbourne, Australia
Straight
>>
M 18/ straight/California, city Yorba Linda
Kik me f only: dhb2001
>>
>>24762700
Which country?
>>
>>24762700
GUYS IT'S A FEMALE JUMP IN WHILE YOU CAN THIS IS NOT A DRILL
>>
>>24762700
Hey im definetly interested. Add me on kik
Kay._25
>>
File: ss.jpg (21KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
21KB, 300x250px
Italy/21/m/virgin
searching for girl
>>
35 years old. Experienced. Looking for a virgin around the Manchester UK area.

Kik is garagemanc
>>
21/m

Italy

Straight

Kik: DanielUnknown95
>>
29/m/UK=basingstoke area.
Virgin not by choice.

I lived in isolation in Spain for a long while due to a controlling and alcoholic Dad. Never had that much of a chance to meet people.

Situation has changed now and looking to meet girls and form friendships/relationships.

Email address: [email protected].

No fakes, scams or ads please. Put the word 'Banana' in the subject line of your email so I know you're for real.

Thanks
>>
21/m
Italy, romanian origins
Experienced
Looking for virgin italian hearts to steal, just leave me your fiscal code and I'll contact you
No homo
>>
20/Male/North New Jersey/Bi-curious
Black/latin
6'1
Slim build
7in
Kik:aayeboi20
Looking for a virgin guy or girl to lose it to each other. Be around the same age like 18-27.
>>
>>24762700
kik me : anewfriendhi
>>
>>24758859
Where at in FL bro?
>>
File: C0O9KMcUUAUByw0.jpg (35KB, 533x533px) Image search: [Google]
C0O9KMcUUAUByw0.jpg
35KB, 533x533px
M/22/Straight/Virgin
Brooklyn, NY
5"7, pretty average build, but starting to put on some muscle. Rocking about 8-inches. I like vidya, pizza, talking about pizza and not being shot when I go out at night.
Kik: SaltyTilts
>>
>>24763519
Central my dude
>>
>>24762700
>Europe
Wew, super specific.
>>
M / 25 / Straight / San Antonio, TX
kik: CeeGee43
snapchat: ceegee43
>>
>>24743685
You seem pretty interesting I'd like to chat (even long term if it works), also we're in the same time zone.
I'm just a fucked up loner I guess so here I am posting on 4Chan.

20/Female if anyone else wants to chat.

kik: mellowdeath
>>
>>24764041

I think I've seen you post in threads before. Weren't you still stuck with your IDF service?
How's the conscription treating you? I'm very interested to hear if you're having any luck making new friends or meeting people there. Sadly I don't have a kik.
>>
26/m/ct
>>
>>24764041
Where are you from?
>>
>>24762700

im tall, straight, 22, somewhat attractive
kik me: phd400
>>
>23
>M
>6'0
>155lbs
>USA
>Straight

I have intimacy issues and can't get physically involved with anyone I don't have a romantic connection with. Most women I've met have only been interested in casual sex or hookups or whatever and I really don't get that mentality. All I really want is someone I can have a real connection with.

I don't know what that means or if it's some special snowflake sexuality but I've had opportunities to get laid plenty of times but I just don't feel anything for them so I can't bring myself to do anything. It isn't even nerves or anxiety, I just legit haven't found someone I want to have sex with that's also been interested in me.
>>
26 male PA
I have autism and I don't want to date someone who isn't a clingy loser. Tfw no weird awkward gf who depends on me for her happiness etc.
My kik is mrdespair1990 >implying there will be responses sorry for the negativity I have a cold
>>
Male 19
Bradenton Florida
Bicurious
Kik: aresthebeast
>>
I'm really shy and introverted. I keep to myself most of the time. I've dated guys but they always seem to lose interest. I guess I just have a hard time opening up and forming connections with people.

Ideally, I'd lose it to someone I trust and have a connection with (whether it's friendship or something more).

21/f/East Coast
5'5", thin/athletic body type
>>
>>24764721
I'm on the east coast as well, got a skype or something?
>>
>>24764721
Mind having a chat with me? My kik/Skype is gstoka
>>
M/19/PA/straight
I've just always been the innocent one in the group and wanna change that
Girls email me at [email protected] if your close by
>>
>>24764721
Email me and we'll see if we have any chemistry as friends or more

[email protected]
>>
File: IMG_20161222_182515.jpg (684KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161222_182515.jpg
684KB, 1944x2592px
26/uk/straight
I have essentially no experience. I want to find someone understanding, ideally in the UK.
>>
Just find a hooker to be quite honest. That's what I'm doing.
>>
File: 1480699851317.jpg (43KB, 482x482px) Image search: [Google]
1480699851317.jpg
43KB, 482x482px
18/m/203/914/845 / str8
Kik is lukewarmth
>>
>>24764721
Where on the east coast? Im in MC and would love to hang out and guide you through it. Kik? xxmike81
>>
>>24769242
NC...damn it
>>
>>24768912
>LOSING YOUR VIRGINITY TO A HOOKER
iS THERE ANYTHING MORE worthy of DESPONDeNce?
>>
>>24764731
Yeah, I'll add you if you leave yours
>>
Male
Bisexual submissive bottom
Alabama
Kik nexnex1
>>
File: _20170103_233006.jpg (143KB, 484x1619px) Image search: [Google]
_20170103_233006.jpg
143KB, 484x1619px
19 f England

I guess I just never found the right guy, none of the guys I've ever met have Interested me in that way
>>
>>24769689
you should donate some of that 5head to the starving children in africa
>>
M/18/ Denmark

Kik: Zeus_king_of_olympus
>>
>>24769689

kik me talljohn8181
>>
>>24769689
ever seen a prince albert? kik me @ mezzanine43
>>
>>24769727
You should donate some of that salt too, no need to hate little boy :)
>>
>>24769778
hehe. sorry, you're right.
>>
File: fdgfg.jpg (96KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
fdgfg.jpg
96KB, 960x960px
hello
>>
>>24769689

24 M England

Basically the same 'not found the right one' type deal with me - fancy chatting?
>>
>>24769896
Whoa,what??
I don't buy it
>>
>>24764721
contact me at this address anon. >>24750937
>>
File: 20170103_133601.jpg (783KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170103_133601.jpg
783KB, 2560x1440px
21 M
Looking for cute females to teach me
SC: nadir_price
>>
>>24769689
20 male
I live in the UK too. Never had a girl interested in me in that way either.
If you want to talk, add me on kik: atazs
>>
>>24769689
Hey, what's your contact?
>>
22/F/FL
It has always been my dream to take a guy's virginity. Guys younger than me preferred.
I only have skype. If interested, post your skype.
>>
>>24764721
Hmu, cash9163, just would like to be friends
>>
>>24770301
[email protected], im on skype and im interested if you are
>>
>>24770301

Where in FL are you?
>>
>>24769689
you'll find someone eventually, though you probably already know that, dont lower your standards
>>
>be a 25 year old kissless virgin and ugly as fuck
>make a fake tinder account with a chad profile pic
>okay looking asian girl matches with me who is 10 miles away, she instantly goes right into role play wanting to meet up and fuck me
>play along for like 20 minutes, then tell her i'm not the guy
>asks why i made a fake one
>say because i'm an autistic, ugly kissless virgin who could never have success on tinder so i made a fake one
>show her a few videos of me masturbating
>she says she can't believe how huge my cock is and she's touching herself to watching it
>says she's horny as fuck and will even drive to me to get fucked

>tell her im a virgin, i'll only last like 5 seconds
>she says "we will go multiple times"

>tell her i'll be awkward as fuck with her
>tells me "i'll teach you how to not be awkward around a naked girl"

>the girl literally does not care that i'm a socially awkward 25 year old virgin, she will fuck me
>still too scared to do it, especially sine she said she'd do all this and never even saw my face

I'm dead guys.
>>
>>24769896
are you in nyc? come we'll take each others virginity haha
>>
>>24770301

have a couple of questions
>>
>>24770541
If it bothers you so much just send a damn face pic. If she truly is so utterly repulsed that she breaks off, you lose the chance at Asian puss/lose virginity, but don't feel the moral guilt of swindling her.

Or propose that you go in masked. If she's just lusting for cock, probably won't mind.

I see this being a thing you'll regret for the rest of your life if you don't go for it though. Even if she ends up being a bitch or just constantly trying to jump your bone, it's at least an experience and a story.
Shit fampai, how many fucking virgin losers are chomping at the bit to lose their virginity to something that actually is biologically a woman?
>>
>>24769896
Would go on multiple dates with and attempt to form a lasting emotional bond with.
>>
Welp, here goes nothing.

18/M/Canada(250)

Looking for some guys to try stuff with.

kik - naowhut
>>
>>24746100
>>24746242
>>24746246
>>24746248
>>24746265
>>24746283
>>24746317
making a big joke out of it huh? well id rathet not ever have sex than hit that .07% with some crazy bitch.

and no for the record thats not because of my mother. its because i hate babies/children. faggot

>>24746681
yes
>>
Fuck it here goes nothing

27/m/straight
notre dame, IN
[email protected]

Friends say I am reasonably attractive and I have dated a few girls before but I just never had actual sex. Probably cus I'm really shy and I have never really made the effort, Though my shyness is kind of weird, I can successfully pretend I am not shy most of the time.
>>
>>24770760
Dude, just get your tubes tied if you're THAT worried about a 0.2% chance
>>
>>24770541
make sure she sends some pics as well so you know you're not being catfished...
>>
>>24770968
if you take the venom out of a cobra you just got a belt left over.

no i will just remain abstinent until i find a girl who is as concerned about this issue as i am.
>>
26, M, FL. Grew up in Ohio my whole life and have always been socially awkward. The only girls attracted to me I never had any feelings for, and have always been waiting for the right girl/right time to lose it. I ended up having sex earlier this year but I paid for it at a place in Austria. I got tired of waiting. To this day I've never had a serious relationship with both me and the girl having mutual feelings for each other. For the last few years I've buried myself in games and anime so I'm sure it's my fault. Is 26 too old to lose it?
>>
>M/18/Straight
>Ann Arbor, MI
>Snapchat: matthewjohnlim7
>>
>>24770301
fuck it I'll bite the bait.
darthcheif
>>
Wtf am I the only Female on here?
>21
>Latina American
>Los Angeles
>Straight
>No V-card, but only been with two guys.
>5'8
>160 - 170 LB? Idk? Around that
>34B
>>
>>24771562
Wait, 158 LB just weighed myself. My bad, thought I was heavier
>>
Any asian male virgins in SoCal?
>>
>>24771562

23 Latino virgin
6'2 and little chub

was so focused on finishing college I didn't have any fun.
Kik?
>>
30/m/UK

Been a wizard for almost a year now. Its pretty obvious why, I need to be less fat and I'm too socially awkward to approach women.

>>
>>24771609
I like smart men ;) Before I give you my kik, what did you major in? And what is a strong point about you?
>>
File: IMG_8304.jpg (58KB, 539x746px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8304.jpg
58KB, 539x746px
Looking for my anal virginity to be taken

20 m California 949

Kik: grh188

Big black cocks are my favorite thing ;)
>>
>>24771694

Bachelors in Education, just graduated in May.
I guess you could say I'm driven and dedicated to all the things I want to do haha.
>>
>>24769689
You look very cute, so cute it's hard to believe. Maybe some guys are intimidated. If you're interested chatting kik me: onebadboi
>>
I'm a 22 year old virgin, going on 23 and I've had enough of it.

I've come to the conclusion that I'm just unattractive on top of socially retarded, so I want to hire an escort.

Thing is, I dont know how and this website backpage looks shady as shit.

Are there any websites that can show me legit escorts so I dont run the risk of getting mugged by some thugs?
>>
>>24771572
I'm a 25 year old male half Filipino virgin in SoCal.
>>
24/M/NC
I'm technically not a virgin, but it was a bad random CL meet-up, and she kept trying to get me to not use a condom. Didn't even come.
Would die for a normal encounter since I'm still too much of a recluse to get a girl.
I'm a 6' longhaired skinny dude
skype/kik is pichi.dee
>>
29/m/Atlanta

Kik - an0n9001
>>
>asl
18/m/Texas, Dallas area
>appearance
5'11" and some change.
I'm fat, but I'm not a lardball. Might as well be honest.
>looking for
I'm straight. Cute face is a plus. I'm not picky. Beggars can't be choosers.
>interests
I like music, movies, vidya, tv, and other stuff. I like a nice conversation.
>contact
If i actually get a response, I'll drop the details
>anything else
I'm into femdom, if that's your thing
>>
File: 1483526746291339409099.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1483526746291339409099.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
Age 19
Gender M
Sexual preference F
Wisconsin area code262 Kenosha
D 10 in
Kik ID madscientist225
>>
>>24772045
Yes and being completely on comprehensible
>>
>>24772059
Un. Failed to spell
>>
Anybody in tennssee? Male 21 chevylover41
>>
>>24772045
Meanwhile on pornhub
>>
>>24771562
so you are chubby?
>>
>>24770301
My Skype is gstoka
>>
Guys (and girls if you want) can talk to me here if you want to: https://fetlife.com/users/4039243

I'm a girl with a virgin fetish. Some guys say it is helpful to talk to someone who embraces the nervousness. I'm in a relationship right now but you can ask for my skype from my fet if you want to chat.
>>
Kik id:bertrob6
>>
>>24772630
>I'm in a relationship right now
>right now

That's okay, I can wait till it's over.
>>
M
Straight
Missouri/Central United States
I've done everything with a girl but vag, I want to have some fun and lose that to a random girl.
[email protected]
>>
21 / M / Bi - From Barcelona, Spain

Decent looking

kik smacks21
>>
>>24771694
Having a college degree isn't a measure of intelligence. Its only a measure of how assimilated you are into society, and honestly, that's not saying much intelligence wise.
>>
>>24773248
Do you have anything else than kik?
>>
File: ssj.jpg (160KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ssj.jpg
160KB, 1280x720px
M/24/NC-252

Skype - chad_marco
kik: chadmarco

Being a virgin never bothered me, but communicating with cutes is something I rarely get to indulge in. Also I like rap, anime, and pushups :)
>>
>>24773467
>literally named Chad

Godspeed to you, son. You look like a decent lad as well.
>>
>>24771896
27/m/atlanta

hit me up

kik AnonInAtlanta
>>
>>24773467
You look cute, qt ;)

Will you take it dry? Silly me, I know you will.
>>
>>24773687
calm down buddy
>>
>>24773467
>attractive
>is literally named Chad
Good luck to you out there
>>
>>24773692
My dick stands down for no one.
>>
>>24764721
Skype is cornstorch
>>
>>24770301
See
>>24773837
>>
>ASL
21/m/Ohio
>Bodytype
6' Bearish
>What you're looking for
A small girl who's into fitness and likes to cook would be great, a relationship or not doesn't really matter.
Dudes lol
Camping, Lifting, Fishing, Movies, Gaming.
>Contact info
Kik Randommang
>>
>>24764721
I'd like to get to know you, if you're still around. I'm in the northeast. Skype is jiggaboots
>>
>>24743516
M
straight
Riverdale, UT
kik: jormungand.r

Almost a wizard cause I'm too chicken to talk to anyone.
Girl in grocery store was trying to get my number or email address when I was 17, and I just pretended not to know what she was talking about. My sister and mom were there and my sister still makes fun of me about it, and I'm pretty sure my mom thinks I'm gay.
>>
File: WIN_20170104_05_07_28_Pro.jpg (62KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170104_05_07_28_Pro.jpg
62KB, 640x360px
Just lurking, 2bh.

Sex: M
Sexuality: Straight
Contacts: Try to interest me and I'll give it to you.

I like wearing shoes on my hands.
>>
>>24771572
dam asian male in ny bout to book a flight to socal for the weekend lol
>>
34/m/bi/hamilton,canada
kik:aboitbrutus
KV NEET btw.
>>
m 17 va
>>
20/m/straight
In freezing ass Duluth MN
Kik: takemika
>>
>>24770301
Sure, why not. Skype is "Loofyloser"
>>
>>24769689
19/m/ central Europe
Kik if you want to: AlexanderBlago
>>
>>24771801
It can be really easy, or really hard to find a good escort depending on your location. Are you in or near a big city?

Eccie is a good place to start looking if you are just scouting
>>
>>24770301
Hey, I don't use Skype on here. Post your kik and I'll add you.
>>
>>24759369
Yes, it fucking is.
>>
>>24758880
Uh, why don't you just fuck the woman that "likes to fuck virgins".
>>
>>24770541
Are you fucking kidding me, bro? You'll regret it if you don't at least try.
>>
File: 1482415104553.jpg (47KB, 570x650px) Image search: [Google]
1482415104553.jpg
47KB, 570x650px
>>24758880
I'm a girl who likes shy/virgin guys. They tend to be interesting and it's such a privilege to be the first. The older the better.

Kik is
Goatsareneato
>>
Male, US, Straight, and 27.

Not really sure what else I can say that other guys here haven't already said.
>>
26/m/italy/ straight
Not virgin
Looking for girls who want to chat or whatever
Kik b.rodriguez90
>>
18 male Vancouver
Shy virgin university student
add me on my snapchat: dantheonly
>>
M/27/WA
Women and transwomen
kik: Warhollives
>>
>>24769578
Sure, my email is [email protected]
>>
File: image201701060016.jpg (18KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image201701060016.jpg
18KB, 640x480px
19/m/Massachusetts

whats up my dudes :^)
>>
>>24760609
Handsome beyond words! I bet you are even handsomer when you smile. And the intensity in your eyes makes me weak in the knees.

I understand the religion thing. Me too plus introvert as well.

If only you were a bit closer and I was bit younger....
>>
>>24764721
20/M/GA
5'11
My Skype is vwson1
>>
>>24770301
20/m/GA
Skype is vwson1
>>
>>24777875
I'm outside of Portland, I want to find a real professional I can explain my situation to so I can put it behind me and I can move on while learning a thing or two.

I looked at EROS but like I said, I'm not sure whats the real deal or not
>>
Female / 19 / Iowa
I am bi but have had sex with woman before and would like to try it with a man
>>
>>24781910
Contact info? I'd love to give you your first experience with a man.
>>
23/m/straight/sweden

I've had anxiety and low self-esteem most of my life. Starting to feel at peace with the thought of being a wizard.

kik: sleepyinwinterland
>>
>>24743516
M/30/Bi/Ohio
6'7 but overweight
Not really sure what it is I'm looking for.
I like movies sometimes.
I can't seem to go through with it, I freak out about things and leave before anything really happens. I think sex scares me.
>>
>>24764721
cory.james98 (brian topp)

18/m from east coast. been to NC few times. i'm the quiet-ish artsy type. Skype me. i'm in Kansas right now but should be back east in a month or two. would be cool to hang if we have any similarities.
>>
18 Male.
Norway
Virgin.
Can carry conversations,
ENTP
Not awkard, just too lazy to show interest in girls i meet outside.
>>
Snapchat - smallpenis2inch
Kik - sajl63
Skype - sajl632

I'm a 30 year old male. No self-esteem. Hideous. Fat. Bald. Tried killing myself a few times but can't even do that right. I hate life. I tried having sex with guys but I couldn't get hard. I'm heterosexual but women want nothing to do with me. I wish I was different.
>>
Eh, why not.

31/m/Ohio

Why I'm a virgin? I guess I've always been introverted and a bit weird. I wasted a lot of time doing nothing worthwhile. The older I get, the harder it gets to find someone that's interested in me or willing to give me a chance.

Anyway, kik is dasudasu
>>
File: 1478519706808.jpg (23KB, 398x515px) Image search: [Google]
1478519706808.jpg
23KB, 398x515px
>>24743516
Aw, fuck it. Guess I could as well do this shit.
If you have a list of criteria, you can just skip my post. I won't be "good enough."

>24/M/Finland
>straight, I guess
I'm physically healthy and fit, or as fit as one can be without actually doing anything about it. Not fat, in other words. I don't really know how to rate my looks, but I've been told that I look like my brothers who, in turn, look quite decent. If it's important to you, I'm somewhat short.
I get along with people just fine, but aren't the most talkative person. That doesn't mean I'm someone who just awkwardly and silently waits for someone to say something; it means that you shouldn't expect me to keep anything going for very long on my own. A stereotypical introvert, you could say. Not really interested in socializing for its own sake.

I have my own set of interests that I'm somewhat "autistic" about, but I know that most people don't care about the same things and know that they don't want to hear about them. You most likely won't be interested in everything that I also am interested in, but that's fine. I'm just hoping that there's at least something we have in common - past experience has shown that it's extremely important. The interests include some vidya and tech. The rest I'll leave out for now. On the other hand, there's a lot of things I'm genuinely ready to try but am not ready to attempt alone.

I'll be honest here - the reason I'm posting here is because I had depression. I more or less wasted two years with it before getting help and lost almost all my social contacts as a result. Now I'm looking for company.

It doesn't really matter who you are. I'm seeking someone trustworthy, the dream is to have someone who'll call me on a Saturday ask for me to go somewhere. As a result of what happened, my confidence is nearly gone and it's difficult for me to do that in case I come across as an annoyance.

In case someone read through that vomit, ask for contact info or leave some.
>>
>Sex
M
>Location
Westchester, NY
>sexual orientation
Straight
>age
>contact info
Kik:
penguinmode

Yeah I've never had sex before
>>
>>24744764
Is me.
>>24745073
Never contacted me :/

Anybody else interested? Lol
>>
>>24785214
moi! saisko skypen?
>>
>>24747725

Prostitution is legal in Brazil, I would know, I've fucked hookers in RJ and MG.

Stop being a bitch
>>
>>24770984

and then what?
>>
anyway

22/M/NYC
5'9" ~145 lbs
Tan-ish mixed race Brazilian
not a virgin
I eat pussy like a champ (many references)
I like to take my time, and enjoy giving pleasure more than receiving it
Patient and willing/eager to teach

only have snapchat tho, add me, it's: rhekmatyar
>>
21 m 778/604

kik: kek8in

white 8" uncut virgin tall fit
>>
23/M/Northeast Ohio/total 2 GFs, 0 sex

More than trying to actually score somehow from this I'm curious if there's actually any femvirgins on 4chan in my area anyways?

Somehow it seems like Ohio is disproportionately unrepresented on the internet
>>
File: 266.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
266.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>24743516
Straight 22/M
If someone wants to meet just so I can experience sex and maybe not find the idea so intimidating, that would be awesome.

I'm pretty well-adjusted otherwise, and I'm even okay with being a virgin; it's just the idea of ruining a serious relationship by not knowing what to do/how to act when things progress to that point that scares me.

I dunno.
>>
>>24744877
>PUA techniques make me sick. I don't want to pretend to be someone else

I'm a 26 year old virgin too, and I fully get this.
PUA shit kinda fucked me up, because it plays into my anxieties about showing interest and risking rejection around girls. It makes it seem as if hiding your intentions is ever a good idea. I still fall relexively into behaviours such as "negging" when I'm around girls, because it seems so much safer than being my usual friendly (not doormat though) self. Don't belive any of that shit. In thruth, there's nothing that can give you any control whatsoever over whether a girl says yes or no - besides being the best version of yourself.

Besides, being "Introverted" is absolutely no excuse for never leaving your house and interacting with others. Do stuff, get a social hobby or a few. Make it something really nerdy if that's what you're into, and you'll inevitably meet likeminded girls.

Also, besides yammering on about how fucked dating is, you should examine whether being introverted is really a character trait of yours, or just you giving in to your anxieties and insecurities. I know true introverst who have no problem talking to girls in their own, reserved and taciturn manner, and find plenty who dig just that.

Learn to embrace the suck, accpet that you're not compatible with everyone at any time. If you talk to a girl compatible with you, you being nervous as hell will only show her that you're not hitting on random wet hole #34357, put putting yourself out there for her sake. Which makes her feel desired, which is the biggest turn on for women there is.

Just risk it, deal with what you have, try for real and don't be afraid of looking like a fool.

And do keep in mind that PUA is used by insecure, needy guys to attract insecure, needy club sloots. It's just another way of putting the pussy on a pedestal.
>>
>>24785366
[spoiler]kala_550[/spoiler]
Alaviiva on bottien hämäykseksi, poista se.
>>
>>24769727
>in b4 best comment in thread
>>
Just turned 18/f/ky
It would be nice to find someone from Kentucky, Indiana or Ohio where we could actually meet up.
I’m 5’6 and 109lbs so if your thing is curvy/busty girls then just ignore this.
I took graphic design classes for two years and I’m starting college in the fall with a major in computer engineering.
Keeping it to the point, I’m learning piano, I draw, I like anime, I read a lot, and I love watching movies and cartoons. Also I play a lot of cute rpgs. I love getting recommendations from people too so if we somehow don’t have anything in common I’m open to new things.
I like listening to people talk about their interests or problems, it would be nice to find someone who is talkative.
I spent my sophomore-senior years doing online school so I’ve never really spent much time around guys. I’m also conservative and looking for someone else who is.
I don’t really care about looks/weight. Just someone I’m compatible with personality wise, and considering this is a hookup thread, someone I wouldn’t feel super nervous around.

If you want to talk/see what I look like my skype is Rivw99
>>
>>24787543
This feels like bait, but at the same time something about you seems legit and down to earth.

I added you.
>>
>>24780873
jihad/10
>>
File: 1475520762004.jpg (38KB, 500x544px) Image search: [Google]
1475520762004.jpg
38KB, 500x544px
>>24743516
M/27/East Coast/South
>5'11
>Thin with a little muscle. I went from 124 to 150 through working out
>A girl similar to me attraction wise and maybe nerdy in really any way
At this point it seems like it's not gonna happen. I've been nervous with the chances I had and fucked it up. My friends and co-workers have no idea and I'm too ashamed to tell anyone. I'm pretty much at home when I'm not at work or at a show. I also break things off before it get serious, but now that I'm older I've gotten to a good level on that. I just want somebody who's good with having their own time and wants to take things slow.
>>
>>24787543
What anime are you into? If you're down for manga I have tons of recommendations.
>>
19 m
Straight
Austin / San Antonio, Texas
Kik: haidoukk
>>
>>24785388
yeah, sure, and risk a STD? no, thank you. not gonna hire some junkie prostitute just so I can love my virginity
>>
>>24788571
lose*
>>
>>24771562

32 m virgin los angeles

kik: zsasza

prefer chubby latinas but its all good
>>
>>24764721
26/m/NH

Not a virgin but I have a thing for them. There's something about guiding a woman through her first time that is just amazing and pure.

Willing to travel.

Snap me at salad_monsterr
>>
26m chicago suburbs

Just screwed up my chance on new years, bar hopping in town, ran into a girl from high school who remembered me. She could tell I had been crying on the walk to the bar, kinda spoiled my confident facade.
>>
>>24789864
Damn man. That just blows.
Fellow 26m in Chicago as well.
>>
File: download.jpg (12KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 253x199px
M/30/north Jersey
My newly acquired wizard powers aren't what they cracked up to be.Allegedly I'm non hideous but
I'm shy and my self esteem isn't great.
Kik:terribleTardis
>>
626 area code
male, 26 years old, underweight
ddf - "straight edge"

why? I'm asian.
skype - [email protected]
>>
21/M/KY
Kik is Bigben67898
>>
File: manly tears.jpg (40KB, 447x599px) Image search: [Google]
manly tears.jpg
40KB, 447x599px
Seeing more guys then girls, I feel like this thread would never find a love.

just like me.
>>
>>24786427
>I'm curious if there's actually any femvirgins on 4chan in my area anyways?
Yes, I'm from Northeast Ohio and I'm a virgin. I just lurk rather than posting, but I do hang out on many boards and I've seen a surprising amount of Ohioans on /toy/ and the threads on /soc/ for fatties.
>>
>>24790542
WAY more guys than girls. As you'd expect, given 4chan's demographic. What's truly annoying is that all girls are from the US, or, very occasionally, anywhere else that isn't the UK.

Which, again, you should probably expect, given 4chan's demographic.
>>
>>24790555
>Ohioan
>fatty
>yuum
>>
35/m/straight/GA
Skype - live: jmdavies_5

Sorry no like just the Skype address
>>
I google some of these kiks and 4chan archs show that a few have posted in these threads for years. Age seem to correlate as well.

It's pretty clear that this thread is only going to work if you are a gay male. Even then, you'd be better off creating your own.

:(
>>
>>24743516

M/25/Paris
Straight, Asian, quite athletic
Lost my v-card some time ago but still willing to help. I'll make jokes
kik: ploklm
>>
27, male, UK - London. Straight. 175lbs, 170cm.

Mostly been pretty shy most of my life and now I'm pretty happy and have a stable life, own place, run a business etc. Looking to find someone to have some fun with. Haven't had much luck on tinder etc, think you need to be average or above average looking.

Pretty much down for whatever, drinks, talk, have a wander around London.

Kik: john75631
>>
Male, germany, straight, 30. I want to touch a hymen
>>
>>24791288
I know exactly what you mean, this thread is completely useless.

I'm not saying that being a virgin is hopeless or that you can't find someone on here, because I've proven both of those cases wrong.

But you will never never find someone in a thread like this declaring that you are a virgin.

Never tell a girl upfront you're a virgin, let it come out when things get a little bit more serious between you two.

If she's interested she probably won't care or maybe even like it.

But the concept that there's going to be some woman who has an interest or fetish in taking your virginity and is actually going to do it is absurd.
>>
>>24743516
Male
Straight,potentially bi
Kinda looking like a twink
Romania:bucuresti
Kik: alexro2000
>>
call me when you're a virgin who wants to get denied and humiliated about it, possibly including chastity. because that's way more fun than some rando who's had sex before
>>
>>24792239
>Never tell a girl upfront you're a virgin, let it come out when things get a little bit more serious
That's like trying to sell a car and not mentioning that it doesn't start until someone has traveled 500 miles to test drive it.
>>
Bummed
>>
m 27
Flint Michigan
phone: (810) 391-7961
>>
>>24793924
bump
>>
19/M/CT
New London Area

I'm skinny, kinda fit and very humorous. I go bowling at least once a week and I would love to go roller skating much more than I have been. I would rather for us to get to know each other before we do the deed so we wouldn't feel as nervous but I'm open to anything. Feel free to reply if intertested.
>>
>>24769896
If you are in Missouri HMU
[email protected]
>>
Male 22
Argentina
Straight
Skinny
>>
Male
Straight
UK
Kissless handholdless virgin never been in a relationship before or done anything with a girl apart from friendly hugging

Kik: atazs
>>
the fact that there is a thread like this and its all guys and there is still no interest just makes me mad. like wtf kind of society are we living in. really. something has to change. most of these guys are not even fat neckbeard autists and we all know fat female autists can get as much sex as they want. this is beyond ridiculous and unsustainable already
>>
Male/20/Straight
NYC people where u at
Asian, 5'8", was slim but put on a bit of weight (140lb)
Kik: randomnycname
skype/email: [email protected]
>>
>>24795976
Your not entitled to sex, shitlord
>>
File: Decadent.jpg (587KB, 1200x1750px) Image search: [Google]
Decadent.jpg
587KB, 1200x1750px
>ASL
26/m/UK

>Bodytype
5'6 Ottermode w/good posture and enough dress sense to make myself appear bigger.

>What you're looking for
Somebody to date, tbqhwy lot. I'm pretty /pol/ tier and also a Catholic (albeit, not a squeaky clean one), so I'm not looking to "just fuck", but at the same time I'm not strictly speaking looking for the person I'm going to marry who is going to sire me some aesthetically-pleasing children.

I am not particularly attracted to bigger women. Nothing personal.

Martial arts and music, mainly. If I'm not training or at work, I'm usually at practice or doing the admin stuff. I also have developed an obsession with baking. Not sure why, but nobody complains. I could go on, but I don't want to bore anyone. Half my problem is I'm interested in everything, ergo never really devote as much time to anything as I should.

>Contact info
If there is any interest.
>>
18 UK/Surrey/London M
kik: Salmiakk
>>
Male/22/Boston

I'm a total bottom um slut who wants to get fucked by a virgin boy.

Kik: JTgato45
>>
22 m victoria,aus
straight
kik: emjayjayzee
>>
File: kitty_green_eyes.jpg (314KB, 2048x1371px) Image search: [Google]
kitty_green_eyes.jpg
314KB, 2048x1371px
Will probably get no response but whatever
>ASL
23/male/Netherlands, noord-brabant

>Bodytype
6 feet(or 183 cm). Bearish guy who is kind of chubby and has a lot of bodyhair(though that can be removed if needed). I am also working on the chubbyness.

>What are you looking for?
Either a woman, transvestite, transwoman or twink to have some NSA fun with. Maybe even a fwb.

>What are you not looking for?
Older men and other bears. Sorry guys I am not really into that.

>Favourite hobbies and interests. I like sci-fi and fantasy stuff and I also like music and reading. I like a lot of things honestly.

>contact info
Mail: [email protected]
Kik: gelaarsdekatt
>>
>>24744743
>M
WHY?!
>>
Might be going prostitute so tell me is 1 sex worth:
>twenty minute bus journey
>£100£
>twenty minute bus journey
y/n?
>>
Hey folks, 27/m here. I wanted to say, I was a virgin until 26, the same year I met my current partner. I ran across them in an IRC channel June or July last year, and we started hanging out right before I turned 26. Started dating last January, lots of kink play, kinky sex, regular sex.

At the time I was a live-at-home kinda introvert, with little kink experience, and no sex. It came out when we started dating regularly, and they didn't care. My partner is far more sexually experienced than me, having had multiple male and female partners, even at the same time. They also used to be a prodomme.

What I'm trying to say, is just keep at it, anons. Talk to people, make friends, and pursue them if you're attracted to them. It does work out.

We did skip the New Year's Orgy we got invited to though. Had a much more sedate evening.
>>
>>24797229
>just because a degenerate and you'll be fine

That's not how it works for everyone, you know. Some of us would rather die than be found in a situation like yours.
>>
>>24797282
>Degenerate
That's what worked in my situation because I don't care about my partner's past. I love them for who they are now. I'd rather be in a loving relationship, where I had sex come about naturally and romantically, then obsess online about being a virgin and getting an escort off Backpage while silently judging people because they get what you want.

Get off your moral high horse, alt-right shitscum.
>>
>>24797291
>naturally and romantically
>New Year's Orgy

How romantic :3
>>
>>24797298
Did you miss that part where I said we skipped it because it wasn't appealing? If we had gone it would have been for voyeurism's sake.

Not that we're opposed to threesome's/moresomes. Just haven't gotten to that yet.

You also seem to have missed the part where I to pursue people if you're attracted to em. That doesn't necessarily mean find a eager slut and make them yours.

It just is what worked out for me.
>>
M
Straight
Belfast, Ireland
6"3
kik: matthewmca_
>>
>>24790471
Are you down with a guy + girl touching you together?
>>
>>24770301

No virgin but wouldn't mind getting to know you on Skype ^^ If you like you can add me: [email protected]
>>
>>24748125

19 male europe do you have snapchat
>>
>>24770301
Skype is - [email protected] , i'm in the South Broward area
>>
Long shot, but here goes
24/m/Germany
5'10"/160lbs
good looking and clean
I have a sufficiently fast and reliable car and gas money to reach most ends of Europe
>>
>>24797391

Idk about him but I am in the 626 area as well, and if you are a couple I am more than down for that. 22 m virgin.
>>
>>24798369
We're not a couple, I'm gay, but being Asian is a requirement
>>
>>24787543
Adding you. 513/M/26/Virgin

Also MAGA conservative, your interests share a few of mine. Just looking for a person to enjoy talking to who isn't crazy and who is dtf if the moment is right.
>>
23/M/near Norman, OK
Straight
Slim, but totally out of shape with hairy legs
Really looking for any kind of relationship
>>
>>24798971
Also: INTJ
>>
>>24798159
Do you have skype?
>>
21/M/Colorado Area

Showing my body because for the longest time I blamed the fact that I was fat for being a virgin. Still chubby but getting better. Now I'm really self conscious about my face though because I make friends with girls just fine, I can never take it that step further though. Not really expecting anything here, but if anyone is interested in fitness, sports, cars, or rock music let me know and lets have ourselves a virgin to virgin talk or something.
>>
>>24799500
Also forgot to say that I'm 6'5" tall and it looks awkward as fuck in the picture. Btw being tall to get girls is a meme they all go after the average sized dudes over here.
>>
>>24764721
Kik: elitest_one
SC
>>
>>24798673
>Must be Asian
>Not Asian
Well shit, there go my chances...
>>
>>24799345
Email me at [email protected]
>>
>>24769896
5/7 would "accidentally" creampie
>>
>24/M
>bi (female pref and boys have to be cute in a trap kind of way)
>KCMO area
>>
File: IMG_7069.jpg (202KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7069.jpg
202KB, 1280x960px
21/M/Connecticut.

Not a virgin, but willing to help someone lose theirs.

Also I plan on aimlessly leaving Connecticut to drive around the country on the 20th of this month.

I will be driving south to Florida, then west to California and then north into
Oregon. If anyone along the way wants to to kick it with me and let me buy them dinner or some other shit like that I'm down. Hell I'd even take someone along if they want to go for a ride.

Email; [email protected].
Kik; John.beardsley
>>
>>24743516
>sex
M
>location
denton, tx
>sexual orientation
straight
>age
>contact info
Will post contact info if anyone's actually interested

I want another virgin but I'm more interested in a real relationship than just losing it quickly. I'm a chubby, nerdy, shy, weeb, who wants someone to cuddle, watch anime and game with.
>>
M 27 Straight Chicago

Not bad looking, consistently r8 7-8 on here. Not a KV, done effectively everything but actual penetration. Spent a long time as a whiny prude. Then I wasn't in college surrounded by horny chicks all the time. Then oh fuck, wizarddom is right there. So if Virgins are any gals' thing, let me know because I'd never admit this shit IRL but at the same time it makes dating super awkward.

kik: SFMota2
>>
>age
>sex
cis girl
>height
5'9"
>weight
135-140lbs
>measurements
36C-26-40
>sexuality
lipstick lesbian
>virgin
unfortunately :(
>looking for
a feminine girl who i can hold and kiss
>not looking for
men
>country
czech republic

>contact info
will post if i get interest! <3
>>
>>24800340
Not interested in guys at all?
>>
>>24800404
NO YOU DINGUS
>>
>>24800404
Not clear enough?
>>
>>24800404
nope. i've tried, trust me. sorry anon :(
i wish i were straight too, life would be a breeze
>>
>>24800416
I'm just wondering, are you saving your hymen for another girl to stretch it out, or have you done it by yourself yet?
>>
>>24800421
I don't really understand the question??

I haven't had penetrative sex, if that's what ur wondering. I don't enjoy the feeling of things inside me
>>
>>24800424
No, I'm talking about penetration in general, as in masturbation, or tampon usage. Is it important for you to have another girl it done and if yes, how would you like her to do it? Or are you actually intending to keep it intact forever?
>>
>>24800448
this is a bit personal and idk if i should be filling the thread w my awkward tales but ill go ahead bc im bored

i had a guy finger me once and i absolutely hated it, to the point where i started crying and kicked him away. he was my 'beard' at the time.

ofc i use tampons, and i've fingered myself before, but i didnt rly enjoy it much. i prefer uh... clitoral stimulaton?? which is lucky for me i guess, since it corresponds w my sexuality p well.
>>
21/F/Southern California

Looking for a KV qt asian bf
>>
>>24800454
That was actually interesting to read, thanks for this detailed response! At what point would you consider yourself not a virgin anymore when you have sex with a girl?
>>
>>24800471
once i become intimate with a girl (i'd classify that as anything that makes me reach orgasm) i won't consider myself a virgin.

i've never been in a relationship with a girl tho, only beards. i live in a rly small village in eastern europe so i have very few options. the only other lesbians i know are extremely butch, too masculine for my tastes..
>>
>>24800482
I wish you very luck to find her and her to find you. You seem nice.
>>
>>24800496
thanks! i hope i find her soon too! :)
>>
28/m/Sweden (Malmo area)
kik: fhfhrudhfhhg
(Sorry about such shitty kik login)
Straight, really bored here, up to anything, from a chat with locals, up to kinks
>>
>>24800340
You're too late in posting. Prague was pretty though.
>>
>>24800421

This is actually a really interesting question, that many lesbian women answer differently.
Just the idea in general of how women define their own virginity is interesting.
>>
Why is being a male virgin such a big deal in this day and age? Why are women entitled to an experienced partner?
>>
>>24743516
M
Straight
Santo Domingo, DR
>>
>>24770301
mongermongler
>>
Male,Bi with a preference of girls and 20
I'm in Northern Nj, most of the working week. Weekends im up in the cattskill mountains of Ny. I have a 50 Acer plot that I roam innawoods. Join me for a fuck or some chilling time. I have weed.
>>
>>24801040
Text #8459015247
>>
File: face1.jpg (188KB, 506x900px) Image search: [Google]
face1.jpg
188KB, 506x900px
21/m/bi-curious/michigan

kik is SweetTrip36
>>
>>24779196
Location?
>>
>>24779196
It's weird that this didn't get more responses actually.
>>
if i've had lesbian sex am i still a virgin?
>>
>>24802603
If you're a lesbian then yes.

You had sex with your preferred gender so I think it counts.
>>
>>24802603
In what way did you stretch out your hymen?
>>
>>24802622
i ate out a girl for three hours
>>
>>24770301
Is this real?
>>
>>24802625
That wasn't what I've asked, but did she eat you out too?
>>
>>24770301
I'll shoot why not.
velezianboop
>>
18/m/Dk/De/Virgin
Not much to say not much experince
I'm a pretty alright guy 177cm Blue eyes not fat, feel free to chat with me if you are interested, or just wanna know me. Mainly looking for Danes or Near border germans, but Uk is also fine.
Snap. EmseElskerAlle
>>
>>24779196
Location/age?
>>
File: IMG_20170110_172432.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170110_172432.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
M/20/straight/WI
I feel like I should shave, but the wintery wind tells me not to.
>>
>>24787543
Are you around the Lexington area?
My Skype is JLock17.
Thread posts: 368
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.