[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vent/Secrets/Feels Thread last thread>>24685477

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 15

File: 1422138889209.jpg (105KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1422138889209.jpg
105KB, 1000x1000px
Vent/Secrets/Feels Thread
last thread>>24685477
>>
>meet girl
>like girl
>girl abandons
>now sad

story of my life tbqh pham
>>
I have tried to commit suicide three times and each time I woke up in the hospital and passed it off as an accident. I am now known as "accident prone."

I just want it to be over. Why wont it end?
>>
>>24725576
Do you ask any of these girls out?

Also
>liking a girl who you aren't in a relationship with

Top kek beta male
>>
>>24725589
of course i do. i'm not a total retard. they just tend to jump ship and i don't know why. i'd rather they tell me than just leave
>>
Got accused of rape by a girl (long story, she was into bdsm, said non consensual consent turned her on, i stuck it in, she changed (and i pulled out within a second) her mind and told me i raped her). Can't travel to that country anymore.

When i was 16, i sent a few random people in my class a diary i created. I wrote in the diary 3-4 times a week for a year, coming up with the worst ways to torture my bullies (both mentally and physically).

I still smile when i read those notes. I was a very inventive 16 year old. I considered going on a murder rampage, but i decided it was too blunt. I wanted my bullies to suffer. For a long time.

I still send 2 of them anonymous letters, full of smileyfaces and "i hope you locked the door tonight, anon ;)" kind of threats. I know from second-hand that it deprives them and their partner/family of sleep for a good week or so, every time i send a letter.
>>
I am so confused about the situation with this girl. That is the one thing concerning me atm.

So, this girl and I agreed to get together over break with her saying "We can always give it a shot!"

Nothing concrete was set, so I tried to bring it up again a few weeks later and sent her "I meant to ask if you want to do something next week. I'm free for Monday if that works for you."

She ended up replying with "I'm actually on duty mondays :/" Seems to kinda sound genuinely disappointed? but it's hard to tell from texts. (She is an EMT so...)

But I ended up asking her something along the lines of asking when she may be free. No reply

My friend then sent her "Hey (Girls Name), I know you're busy but I was wondering if you were free to hangout next week?" from my phone the next night.

Another day has passed and nothing.

This is not normal for her, usually she replies to everything I send. Including when I try to arrange something.

I almost get the feeling that she might be too nervous to commit, even if she is wanting to. It that possible?

I am partially holding onto hope because of these

>She is shy, and kinda doesn't acknowledge me unless I say something, then we can talk for a good while without issue. This is even when it is just us standing next to each other before class.

>Does not initiate texts, but is willing to talk for hours with detailed replies once I get her going

>I have seen her looking at me from a distance, sometimes locking eyes. (Once she began to crack a smile)

>When I asked for her number, she took my phone and punched it in. (It was the actual number, obviously)

>When I asked her to grab lunch the first time, she said she was busy that weekend, so I offered up Monday, which she accepted.

>When I ask her to meet up, it seems like she wants to, but we never actually follow through with it. (This is the big one, but this is the second time that she's said anything close to a yes)
>>
>feeling depressed
>breakup imminent
>want to wait til after the holidays
>immense stress and lust buildup makes me want to have sex with a stranger in the meantime
What do, lads?
>>
>>24725583
>Why wont it end?
You're probably choosing less lethal methods because you don't really want to die.
I realized I was serious about suicide when I decided to just shoot myself in the head instead of some more involved method like electrocution, stabbing, or jumping from a building.
>>
It's been two years since my girlfriend broke up with me, and I still miss her. The worst thing is that I don't have anyone to talk about it, because people will try to give me the same bullshit advices, instead of really listening, and taking about my feelings.
>>
>really masculine guy
>come to the realization that I'm probably trans
>not really attracted to dudes but still want to know for sure
>not sure if I really want to fully transition
>have a few close friends that know but live in an area that's not very socially aware and have been hesitant to tell other friends/family/come out in the work place
>>
>>24726052
>not really attracted to dudes but still want to know for sure
Being trans has nothing to do with who/what you are attracted to ;) You can be trans man solely attracted to women.
>>
>>24726074
Oh ya, completely understood and I agree. To me, it's just an element of what I would consider a feminine experience, if that makes any sense? I'm definitely attracted to women and ideally would be dating one that understood that and wanted to nurture those feelings. But coming to the realization of being trans also makes me question my sexuality. Maybe cock is as good/as fun as vagina. I wouldn't know, yet. Yet again, I'm in an area that's a little repressive.
>>
One time like 4-8 months ago, I don't even know how long, I couldn't get it up because I didn't feel like sex and my GF did. For a while before that I wasn't feeling too keen on sex but would do it because she has a big appetite. I was just kinda bored of it.

After I couldn't get it up that one time she freaked out and started panicking that it meant I wasn't into her. This put immense pressure on the next time: I just had to get it up. The pressure meant I was always focusing on weather I would stay hard which made me go soft. It happened like 4 times in a row and now the idea of having sex with my gf is just associated with anxiety and feeling like a failure.

We now have sex like once every 1-3 weeks and it's usually pretty great, but before I get into it I'm always anxious and it just happens way less

I am fucking dynamite in the sack and always make her cum 1-2 times before I do [except for a few times after this started because it was so long between sex]

But I think sex is ruined for me. I can't imagine not being anxious before sex now. It would be so much easier to be a girl because there is no pressure on you.
>>
>>24726313
>girls have no pressure

Nigga, you just did what your gf did to you

Nice way to continue the cycle faggot
>>
people aren't loyal, they'll take attention from anyone who gives it
>>
I want to fuck my cute blonde barely legal coworker before she goes back to uni, but she's a good little christian girl and even if she weren't I don't really know how to initiate in that situation so its not gonna happen
>>
>>24725626
gg meh
>>
>>24726323
I know they can have a hard time getting orgasm if they have performance anxiety but I can't fake an erection.
>>
>>24726363
eh, ok?
>>
Spent 6 years of my life on you. I know it's for the best. I know we probably just wouldn't work in the end. But god damn it's so fucking hard to function without you there now. It's been a month and it still hasn't fully hit me that everything is done for good. I wish things were going wrong and the break up was bad. I wish either of us did something that warranted it. At least then I could be angry But I know it was the right decision. And I would do it all over again if I could because you made me happier than I ever knew I could be. I hope you find everything you're looking for and that you do everything you ever wanted. It just hurts so badly. Everything reminds me of you. I still check my phone constantly before I realize there's not going to be anything there. My body reacts to things that aren't there because I was so used to you being around. Thank you for giving me everything I could have ever wanted, and I will love you forever. I can only hope it stops hurting, but I will never forget how happy you made me.
>>
File: 1440721295336.jpg (78KB, 576x579px) Image search: [Google]
1440721295336.jpg
78KB, 576x579px
L
Even though I said that I hated you multiple times after what you have done, I don't hate you and I miss you more and more each day. You haunt every dream I've had the past 3 months and I don't know what to do. I long to hear your voice, your laugh and see your smile but I know that won't happen. You most likely have moved on and I won't want to set you back anyway. I've never posted on a thread like this, maybe I hope you would read this and message me? I doubt you will. My theat to call the police then was very serious because I was shaking with anger. Even though you are unblocked on fb I muster up the courage to go onto our chat, to plan out what I would say, but I'm just so scared of being hurt again.
I don't know what to say because I'm sobbing like a little kid rn haha. Peach is doing fine, she misses me when I go to college but since I've been off she hasn't left my side. Always a loaf on me I also hope those wow sub cards worked, I seen them and my chest got so tight I thought I was going to pass out lmao. E is mad that I didn't give them to him. Anyway, hope you're doing okay. I still love you..
S
>>
File: 1479135716409.jpg (166KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1479135716409.jpg
166KB, 1024x1024px
I'm so very, and have always been, alone. My dreams are fantasies and my imagination is big, but I don't need it and in fact it gets in the way of me just trying to survive. I don't want to totally be cast out of society so it's beating me into submission and killing what I truly am, and I don't think anyone can like what I'm becoming, but someone'd like what I truly am
>>
>>24725906
>>24725583
If you're in the US, 1 8 hundred 273, 8255. Try to call and talk it over; the person on the other end could help. At the very least, they'll listen. I wish you both the best of luck. Drop your contact if you need someone to listen.
>>
>>24725583

The first time I jumped from 6 stories up. I ended up with a concussion and broken shoulder blade. The second time I tried cutting up my arm, my hand started shaking really bad and I could only get one sorta long line, it was jagged enough they bought my story of falling on some metal. The third time I drank almost 3 fifths of whiskey. Apparently I wandered out into public and someone took me to get my stomach pumped. A gun is a good idea. Im going to work on getting that.

>>24726864

No they just call the police any time you hint you might do something.
>>
I completely fell for a guy after only knowing him for a few months.
We only dated for 2 or so weeks before I broke up with him because I found out he's underaged.

I feel like shit and just want him back, which makes me more pathetic.

I'm almost ready to an hero
>>
>>24725626
Lmao that's pretty interesting, have you ever got any feedback from them?
>>24725829
Uhm, she's complicated anon, someone who likes you will genuinely look forward to be close to you, on the other hand she looks like she wants to be your friend and doesn't want you to get attached, I don't know maybe she suffers of social anxiety?

>Me
>18 y/o
>Male
>fell in love with a guy from school
>Typical athletic straight guy
>Different somehow, he's so sweet and quiet
>When I look into his eyes I get hyper, feels like fever, they're so deep and beautiful like emeralds
>He use to stare a lot, sometimes I still catch him staring at me in class and I can't help but to turn around somewhere else so it's not akward for him
I know that he is not for me but I desire him everyday and when I met him I just had an instinct to be attracted towards him but not in a way like the rest, he is the most handsome guy in the world, the one I think about all day, I cry for and the one I wish I was holding in a cold night instead of pillows and blankets, his facial gestures are the most pleasant and sweetest thing I have ever witnessed in my life, I love him, but it hurts, I have my thoughts for him so intense that I can feel the chemical effects that produces on my brain everytime I think of him and see him, I wonder if it's akward for him to be in a classroom with me since he knows that I like him, I dont know maybe he does think is akward but thats why I haven't bother him since that day that I asked him for his Fb and asked if I could add him (which he said yes and that night accepted my request 3 minutes after I sent it) he use to stare at me and I would count the times he would look at me everyday and when he didn't I would feel really sad, now he hardly does it, I had my doubts whether doesn't like me or just feels confused, I want to cry because I'm falling apart for someone who isn't even in my personal life.
>>
>>24727284
>Uhm, she's complicated anon, someone who likes you will genuinely look forward to be close to you, on the other hand she looks like she wants to be your friend and doesn't want you to get attached, I don't know maybe she suffers of social anxiety?

I've kinda been figuring that it may be some social anxiety. She seems to act kinda similar to me. I am kinda thinking that she started to overcome her anxiety enough to make a tentative agreement but not enough for it to be set in stone.

It's definitely worth keeping I. Contact with her. But idk it will turn into something more, or what. When ever I mention doing something she seems enthusiastic but never is able to commit to anything.

I'll say something to her on her bday and see how that goes.
>>
I HAVE A HUMONGOUS COCK AND NEED WANT SOMEONE TO SUCK IT
>>
>>24727365
In contact with here*

Stupid mobile keyboard
>>
You said one thing, yet you did another. You claimed that you care, but you always prioritised other things. I hate you, but I can't also get you out of my mind as much as I'd like it. I told I am over it, but I am not. I have made up my mind that time won't heal anything and I will add this to the long list of scars that I already have. It was a mistake to trust another human being with what I am, even if it was a glimpse, it was even worse when I thought I could expect the same in return. I take the blame.
>>
This year I met the perfect girl, we started talking in the uni then quickly became friends, soon after I realize that she likes another guy, but that guy has a gf, but he looks like he's still trying to get with my friend. The thing is, she is hopelessly in love with him, and before I knew it, I was in love with her. She says she doesn't want to like him anymore, but she always hangs out with him, and she seems to always be the one to start the physical interactions. The problem ia that I've only fell in love with 2 people in my entire life, the second being her, and I actually think I may have a chance, but it's impossible for us to be alone together since she's at least with that guy all the time, also, I'm kind of fat (183 lbs 5'7) and I'm losing weight real fast, but I don't think I can hold my feelings and don't know what ahould I do, at the time I feel like I have 3 options

>Wait for the right moment
>Wait until I'm shredded/not overweight anymore
>Wait for her to stop liking him

I don't even care what she says after but I feel like it'd be worthy to take a risk, what should I do?
>>
>>24727433
Also I tend to come off as desperate, maybe because my romantic life has been inexistent since, forever basically, the last time I even kissed a girl was about 6 years ago, and the one before that was about 12-13 years ago
>>
>>24727477
And also when I'm not with her I feel like she's the only thing I want at the moment, like she means the world to me, but when I'm with her I just think "hey, it'd be nice if we could be like this forever" but like, I lose all my will to confess and just enjoy the time as friends, so I'm really confused about whether I do actually like her or not
>>
Im just so depressed. i was angry when it happened, then i felt i didnt care for few weeks which made me feel like i was okay, but then the anger came back and wanted to do something about. But, i realize you are not entirely at fault. I just want to scream and shout at times but even then i dont have the energy or will anymore. I want to blame the world for molding me into this 'person' i am today. I want to grab everyone's neck and yell at them for creating us both. For being responsible in shaping our minds into ideas and beliefs that doesn't agree with the rest of them and yet expect us to be part of them without resisting. There are people out there who are the most despicable and disgusting embodiments of humanity and get to do as they please
Meanwhile you or me cross even a toenail over that small line, and receive immediate punishment for it.
You know what's funny though, people will be saying to stop being a baby and suck it up when those same people are the ones complaining about things in there life that are small or no problem at all, just like Im doing kek.
Just like those idiots who corrupted you. I felt it, and i even tried to stop it or warn you in a way. I was so glad when you finally stopped communicating with them, even if in the end you did it with me as well.
I just dont know
I feel more and more detached as each day goes on.
My head hurts even now
Im not right in the head
Ive been told to get psychiatric help each time i lose it, but i refuse to do so.
Honestly it wouldnt have been that bad if i had you to talk to. You made me laugh and smile and even anger at times but it was calming. Something about you just made me forget those problems.
And now you're gone.
Like a drug addict suffering from withdrawal
There's really nothing left for me, and thats whats probably my biggest regret and disappointment, that i couldnt be strong. Not for the world or you, but for myself
>>
File: 1424617843566.gif (111KB, 319x257px) Image search: [Google]
1424617843566.gif
111KB, 319x257px
>>
She's perfect.

Cute, funny, we share all the same interests. She's always been super supportive of me, and I of her when she needed it.

We make time for each other, even though we are both super busy. Every time we do hang, it's a blast.

The only reason she's not my girlfriend is because her worthless cunt of a boyfriend asked her out one week before I met her.

She even said she would have been dating me if she hadn't met him. Go ahead and call me whatever you want. The only thing I hate more than this would be to hurt her. God... I hate that she's happy with him.
>>
>>24726662
>>24727384
I don't know if I should feel better or worse, knowing that there are others in the same situation that I'm in.

I suppose it doesn't matter. It still hurts, either way.
>>
>>24725373
I've been very sad for a while now and I want to kill myself
>>
Meant a guy I liked an hr ago, we would say I love you and stuff before bed. A week and a half ago he stopped responding for a bit then he told me he went to the hospital on Tuesday. Told me he might have blood disorder and will stay in the hospital a bit longer. he hasnt responded since

idk if he died, or if his phone is dead or if he has a coma or if hes not interested anymore or what. its killing me inside, what a shit christmas
>>
>>24729008
he doesn't know if he lieks you yet and he is going though stuff, maybe stop suffocating him?
>>
>>24725373
>try to find person with like interests
>anon pretends to be girl and trolls me
>it keeps happening
>>
> Get to know this really awesome a few months ago
> Asked her out. Got rejected
> Didn't sperg out about us should being friends and seized almost all contact
> Havent talked to her for 2 months
> Find halloween party pictures
> Feel like contacting her again

I shouldn't probably do this...
>>
>>24725373

I feel inadequate in ever sense
>>
>>24729640

Best thing to do is go out and meet people at bars/in public.

That way a penis is only rarely a surprise.
>>
>>24728415
pmub
>>
>>24725583
>>24726936
>jumping but from less than ten stories
>cutting arm when you know (and don't fucking lie, you KNOW) you could easily die just by cutting neck
>death by inebriation (really faggot?), only three fifths (REALLY FAGGOT?)
How about you actually try to kill yourself or just shut the fuck up and stop with the pleas for attention you later back out of, faggot. You know god damn well exactly how to ensure your death and you are going out of your way to avoid real suicide methods. Fuck off.
>>
File: secret soc story.png (46KB, 1502x176px) Image search: [Google]
secret soc story.png
46KB, 1502x176px
I want this poster to come back and elaborate.
>>
File: img7894765.png (367KB, 349x717px) Image search: [Google]
img7894765.png
367KB, 349x717px
i wear next to nothing around the house when i'm home to get my brothers and dad hard. i love how they stare at my body and i know i make them horny. it's wrong, which gets me off. i get so fucking wet knowing how they want me and stare at me. pic is what i'm wearing tonight.
>>
>>24732829
>i might be a slight sociopath
>need for someone to worry about me
Does not compute

But I understand what you're trying to say, if there's something that can drive people mad is loneliness. I won't help you cause you won't mind what I got to say, so I'll just say, good luck.
>>
>>24733122
Fucking hnng

Ever let em "accidentally" see you naked ?
>>
File: img578302.png (360KB, 382x594px) Image search: [Google]
img578302.png
360KB, 382x594px
>>24733212
yeah i shower with the door cracked open and stay naked for as long as possible. and i masturbate with my bedroom door open at night too. i try to breath heavily so they can hear. i know they all want me and that turns me on so fucking much.
>>
>>24733226
Ever caught me taking a look?

Also mind giving us a look?
>>
>>24733248
Them not me

Fucking typos man
>>
>>24733248
all the time. i know my older brother takes pics of me when i'm walking around the house. so i purposely bend over and pose for him. i want him to cum to me.
>>
>>24733258
Would you ever give him confirmation?

Like accidentally sending him a nood or yelling out his name while masturbating?
>>
>>24733262
i want to do both. im just scared of what would happen after that. i like teasing them how it is right now.
>>
>>24733265
Man idk. I would love to hear the story of you doing something.
>>
>>24733226

Proof pic/timestamp needed
>>
File: IMG_4795.jpg (60KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4795.jpg
60KB, 1024x575px
I'm a fucking mess guys

Spent Christmas alone watching A Christmas Story on repeat with my cat, I'm in a place far away from brother and I have no idea what I'm doing.

I have no direction, my car won't start, 1925 dollars in my bank and the last and only woman I ever fucked was a hooker.

I don't know what I want from life other than I want to be on the move and stay on the move.

The only thing I ever got close to being good at was piano and I stopped after I enlisted, I can't remember a thing its been so long since I played

Saw this and I just about cried
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A6cbCWzHXkg [Open]

Been considering suicide but I couldn't do that to my brother.

FML
>>
>>24733509
Go do that exploring the wild shit. Sell everything you own, take it all in cash, and go see the world
>>
File: IMG_4309.jpg (22KB, 497x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4309.jpg
22KB, 497x225px
>>24733514
I can't, it'd just be running away again or at least thats what I keep telling myself so that I can give this recent move a chance at stability
>>
I'm temporarily across the country and have a few additional obligations here, so I couldn't go home this Christmas to see my family or gf. and gf isn't in a position where she can travel really.

My gf and I have been in this weird spot too. she has some mental health stuff, and last year she sustained a really severe back injury playing soccer. so she is trying all these new pain and psyche meds and she is always acting strange and being moody and getting sick. every day I play therapist when she calls and I hear about this and that that went wrong, and how she is depressed and hates everyone but me.

well anyhow, my friends here decided to throw a Christmas party. and at that Christmas party was this cute girl. she is there opposite of my gf in every way. strong bright energetic positive. and I don't if have a crush on her. it's hard not to. she unique and pretty and friendly and all around is just a catch and a half. just a harmless admiration from afar.
she and I and the rest of our crew got pretty drunk and exchanged presents and holiday love, and the Two of us get to talking about her love life. she just got dumped, and the guy ( who's we both work with also) is being an ass about it and talking about hookups in front of her and whatnot. so I'm trying to give her some advice and boost her up a bit. I tell her she's a catch and in no time this will be an unpleasant memory from the arms of someone she loves more than she could ever dream of loving her ex. she seems really appreciative and thankful for the comfort and advice.

then when everyone was hugging and saying Merry Christmas. she comes up to me and gives me a big embrace, and plants a big kiss right on my cheek.

I know she was just being friendly and a little physical because she was drunk. but that's honestly the most loved and appreciated I've felt in the year since my.gfs accident. that woman's lips on my skin was exhilarating. and I think I have some things to talk about with my gf
>>
>>24733556

Cheat f*a*m*

Seriously, you'll get the sex you deserve
>>
My gf is incredibly beautiful, sexy, smart, talented, funny, loving, and just all around perfect. We're going to get married this year.

I normally have horribly depressing Christmases and it's nice for once in long time to have something happy to say.
>>
Married to a gorgeous woman. Problem is that it runs in her family. My sister in law and two of their cousins have some of the best bodies Ive ever seen. Theyre dancers and soccer players. Absolutely amazing asses to die for. Fap to all three of them regularly. Want to fuck all 3 of them. Also know for a fact all 3 are virgins. Part of a solid Christian family, but I have a background that haunts me. I cant look at any of them without thinking about how they would feel and taste. To top it all off, theyre all 16. At risk pf losing family and of jail in this state. Never been in so much misery when all three of them are around.
>>
>>24726834

You can lose a lot of the creative freedom and freedom to let your imagination soar when you are with someone else.

Not being alone has it's benefits for sure, but many times it is easy to wish to be alone again and have that mental freedom.

Even if they are good people and you love them, even if the benefits outweigh the cons, you can still find yourself wishing your head was not filled with constant thoughts of someone else, and constantly seeing and hearing them and their bullshit.

When I get what I want, I never want it again because the grass is always greener, and careful what you wish for...
>>
File: 1479435756198.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1479435756198.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
I'm probably going to end up having an arranged marriage as soon as I find my own place in spring. I lived on my own before I just fucked up and had to go back home.

It's hard for me to save money because I'm always high/drunk so it's not like I'm very religious to begin with

I'm not really emotionally, mentally or financially ready for it but I'm so fucking lonely and just getting older, 25 now. If I get any older I'll be too old for the young, traditional, virgin, submissive girl I want.
>>
>>24727284
This is so sweet, in a bittersweet way.I remember having this much passion and intensity at that age.
I can still remember being that obsessed and loving someone that much, before the world beats you down and takes away most of that joy leaving a bleak numbness.

What about you in the picture you paint anon?
Are you stereotypical shy neckbeard too insecure for love? Or are you pretty as well?

What country are you in? The way you mention your object of love as athletic gives an impression of jocks and American schools.

Offer the guy some mdma and take it with him, that should break down some barriers between you, insecurity will be long gone and you will be able to communicate to a receptive audience.
>>
I feel really ugly sometimes and am disgusted by my face and body, but at some other times I adore myself

I want to try a rape roleplay with my girlfriend but I fear it's too soon to suggest something like that
>>
>>24734153
Well, I'm not the stereotypical shy neckbeard gay guy thank god, I'm what in the gay community call "masculine looking" and I'm not flamboyant at all, slightly toned, average looking face

With that said about myself, shyness is not a trait I like to embrace when talking about how I feel with other people about them as long as I see an opportunity, in this case in particular I talked to him in the most normal way I could, although he received me well but a bit nervous, he either feels intimidated about this whole gay stigma and repress himself or is not interested at all, I don't want to bother him anymore so I decided to not make any other move in vain btw he's kind of a jock, yes American school and I would love to do any sort of activity with him but the mdma is not an idea that I can contemplate, since he's one of those christian guys that let religion play a role in their desicions. Thanks for the feedback man
>>
I
Take this as you will, I'm writing this here because we obvious need closure and because you specifically asked me to forget you(I obviously won't but as you like). You make it so certain that I'm a whore and I'm an evil manipulator because I did not give you back what you felt , understdable that you're angry but it does not mean I'm to blame, you think you're the only one in pain around here, and you were dating, kissing,..etc when we were talking before how is it ok when you were but not ok for me to experience feelings for others, and you broke someone's heart just as you say I did with you. Anyway no I did not throw you, I meant it when I said you were my close friend but thing is when you wake up one day and crack and you experience your misery at its max that's when isolation becomes a need and honestly I could keep talking sporadically but I did not want to drag you with me, because in the end you should have a life and you should try with people. No I'm not fine and I don't claim you are but if something I discovered that it's hard for you to imagine that I have feelings, I'm sick and depressed, I complain about circumstances but I don't really express how I feel because I know nobody needs my shit, my health is shit and my mental health is shittier. Anyway just wanted to tell you that you mattered.
>>
>fell in love with a girl I worked with
>both military
>she's an officer I am enlisted
>She was mid divorce when we met
>called me one night to hang out and have a glass of wine.
>kissed her as soon as I got there
>had wine and made out
>ended up screwing
>continued like this for awhile with a few more late night wine visits
>went overseas and she went out of town
>She admitted it was to see another guy
>guy had been in her life before the divorce started and before me
>broke things off with her
>few months later started talking again
>got back together because other guy was on his way out
>She went to go break up with him while I was overseas
>I told her to just do it over the phone
>She said she owed him in person
>She didn't break up with him and instead slept with him. Admitted it all.
> told me I just didn't understand. I ended things with her
>few months later she messages me. I tell her I only want to talk to her if he was gone.
>She said they hadn't talked in weeks.
>I agree to meet up with her and talk.
>talking turned into sex.
>She goes out to sea.
>while she was at sea I found out that she had put him on her emergency contact form.
>friend told me they were still in contact.
>got drunk and ended things with her while she was at sea.
>2 months after she gets back she texted me.
>hints at them being over but doesn't openly say it.
>I am cautious but still talking to her because of lingering feelings.
>we hang out with no sex just talking. Actually feels like a great bf/gf moment.
>a week goes by and then she stops responding to my texts.
>finally get her to respond and she says she doesn't want to screw up my life like she is screwing up hers.
>I ask her what's going on. Had to pry a lot.

Cont...
>>
>>24735231

>finally admits she's pregnant.
>tells me it's from shortly after she got back from sea. She had a chance to go see him by chance.
>spent a weekend with him and then at the end of it they had a big fight and she decided he wasn't the type of guy she needed in her life or wanted anymore.
>tells me that's the reason she texted me. I am the type of guy she had decided she wanted.
>She already has two kids and is trying to figure out how to be a mom without being married or in a relationship first.
>doesn't want to hurt me so wants me to go find someone else.
>I got upset and stopped talking to her for awhile.
>realized as upset as I was she was going through worse and decided to atleast be supportive.
>She told me she was mid abortion by pills.
>talked to her often and was supportive of her through it all.
>She went to go visit family and ended up telling her family about me.
>I asked what she said and she said that I was sweet, smart, and definitely worth pursuing further.
>we have been talking about trying again. This time for real and all in. Exclusive.
>last two days she has been very distant.
>I am hoping it's just because of holidays with family.
>She has never lied to me... just withheld at times.

MFW she still hasn't contacted me and I am worried that there is something else going on.

MFW I was never this beta before meeting her.
>>
>>24733761
congrats
>>
>>24735238
a lie of omission is still a lie, anon. there's also the fact that she has 2 kids with someone else AND she fucked around behind your back and got knocked up. you're asking for disaster by pursuing this woman.

once a cheater, always a cheater. once a whore, always a whore.
>>
Had access to a friend's facebook, hoarded all the naughty pics from conversations, fapped furiously, she still has no idea about it
>>
>>24735308
Thanks. She's certainly the brightest point in my life, and I'm unbelievably happy and grateful to have found her.
>>
>have gf
>still look at other girls and really want to fuck them
>but not going to cheat on my gf
How the fuck do I stop this? I don't like having thoughts about cheating on my gf,
>>
>>24736754
Some people can turn it off. I couldn't, just didn't act on it. I think it's normal, but I could be mistaken. Being in a relationship doesn't turn off your sexual urges. Just keep it a fantasy.
>>
>>24735320
This.
>>24735238
Don't fall into this void of misery you're stepping into, she has already proven more than once that she lacks of loyalty and didn't care about your feelings, don't do this to yourself, get away from this toxic human being before its too late.
>>
>>24736784
I'm the same. I don't act on it, but man, it sucks to see all these hot girls and just want to fuck them when I love my gf.
>>
I had to have 2 open heart surgeries due to an infection i got from shooting drugs.
>>
S
I ended things with you because I know that in the end it just wouldn't work because of me. It's all because of me. I still love to see you but I just don't love you anymore. At least not how I used to. You used to be my sun, my moon, my everything. Now you are just the only friend I have that is willing to see me often. I don't know what to do. I feel like going on with our friends with benefits situation is just going to hurt us in the end. I wish I could just accept you for you and be the bread winner and the housekeeper like you want but I can't. I can't handle all that responsibility. Things should be equal but I know that because of your habits and nature that they would never be... My heart aches from the loneliness that I suffer from daily. I think that is the only reason I still see you. Since I don't go out much and I fail at making friends that can see me in person. It seems like whenever I try, they just want to see me because they want to fuck me... I wish I could go back in time, finish school, and not fuck around with boys. But you had me at my happiest. Now I'm just the sad remains...
R
>>
>>24733122
Would you let them fuck you or is it all about the teasing
>>
>hooked up with cute smart girl during an internship
>now dating for half a year
>turns out she's less smart and more cute

How do I break up with someone because they're literally dumber than I thought
>>
>>24736949
Tell them it's you not them,and whatever you do don't say it's because they are dumb
>>
>>24736960
all women are attention whores
>>
>>24736960
Honestly reckon she would want to know a real reason why we would be breaking up. Plus we have a fair amount of friends in common, not sure if I want the "oh it's me" hanging about
>>
someone talk to me

>>
>>24736986
live:lolimaya12 oops u_u
>>
>>24736937
Really all about teasing them and getting off on that. Idk if i could cross that line. Even tho my older brother is hot.
>>
File: mha,,hart...jpg (44KB, 590x582px) Image search: [Google]
mha,,hart...jpg
44KB, 590x582px
>>24725373

HELP !!

>So i've resently started talking to this girl (G) I met through friend (B)
>First time we met was after going out to dinner with B and another friend(N) that used to talk to G.
>Same day we go over B's girls(D) house and watch movie "nerve"
>Second time we met we was a spontaneous trip to the city and D brong her sister
>Third I was shopping with B and met up with, G and D and other friend that was shopping near by..
>Made plans to go over D's house and hang out again,, B had to be home early moms pist (he has to drive me about 20 mins out of his way home)..
>D was like come over for a bit and G will give him a ride..
>FUCKYES.jpg
>Go over and hang while they wrap gifts and shit.
>B told me at store that G thought I was a QT ;)
>B leaves and I'm hanging with D&G for a while
>I was hoping something would happen and I would take the chance a score..
>Well nope but she drives me home and talk..
>G's is a Pretty chill girl.. I'm super down to earth..
>Well forget to say thanks and text her to say it.
>Got her number that day we went to the city and I was like YAS mofo..
>Talk to her a bit that night and next couple days..
>Been snapchatting a lot lately..
>giving her compliments about her dressing.. She's like a 7.. im more of a 6.5
>well G hasn't complimented back..
>starting to think she don't like me lol idk HEP!!!
>>
>>24735486

You're a Grade 'A' P.O.S anon
>>
File: IMG_3725.png (752KB, 648x1119px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3725.png
752KB, 648x1119px
I "accidentally" sent this to my boyfriends best friend. I want him to cum to me. It's fucked up but that gets me off. I love the rush of him seeing me and wanting me.
>>
>>24733226
You should post to r/incest
>>
I masturbate to being fucked by my dad on a daily basis.
>>
>>24739078
Do you ever "accidentally" rub up against your brothers? Have you felt their hardons?
>>
I am purposely getting addicted to heroin right now, keeping enough around to an hero when the time seems right.

Might just be an addict for a while though, this stuff is nice.
>>
Dear Cooper, I never really had a chance to properly get to know you in all the ways I day dreamed I would now that I was to late and another girl swooped you up before I had the chance to turn my simple compliments and asking to play with your hair with your response being yes with a video of you fluffing your hair for me I just wanted to live inside of it and make a home so much I really did

I know Gabrielle is probably a better match for you since well lets face it, she's cis and probably far less damaged than me and I guess you didn't know anything about me besides the countless things we have in common that I know she doesn't have with you and how I'm trans but despite that it never stopped you from reciprocating my feelings I had for you for the short time we did talk under that lense

I found out you started being "official" with her on Christmas eve and which I cried softly in my cousin's bedroom as a result knowing that I will never ever feel your fingers wrapped around mine while we listen to Luxury Beverage by Fox Academy together or have you play these walls by Kendrick Lamar on the piano for me like I was hoping to ask you about or to sing for me like the night I met you at the coffee shop where you sang with your teal guitar and I thought I wasn't on earth anymore

your voice is so angelic and to know you will never ever write songs about me makes me never ever want to listen to anyone sing ever again I swear

I had so many plans for us Cooper i'm sorry I didn't say anything that would make you keep me sooner I was just so afraid of what you would think and now that I know if I just said something earlier you might maybe just maybe have been mine it makes me just never ever ever want to say a word to anyone ever again

I hope you and Gabby work out just fine but please know that if it doesn't

that I never wanted anything more than for you to say my name again and to see that twinkle in your eyes
>>
>>24739147
Age? Sex?
>>
>>24740269
23 f
>>
>>24740270
Do you actually want your dad to fuck you or do you just enjoy the fantasy?
>>
>>24740274
I can't tell for sure.
>>
>>24725373

I sucked off my best friend for 20€
>>
>>24727365
>>24725829

So, I wished her a "Happy Birthday :)" and she responded with "Thank You!!" and went back and forth a little bit.

Still, an odd situation. Would be nice if I could just get sometype of definitive answer.
>>
>>24733761
I love you <3
>>
>>24739078

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=574xvpINE3w
>>
tfw have 90% of this board hidden and can never find any "social" threads. everything is about sex
>>
>>24733226
Liar. You stole these pictures from /soc/
>>
>>24742205

true
>>
I'm still attached to my ex-gf even after being cheated on more than once. Don't get me wrong, she's completely insane (abused prescriptions for a long time, accused me of rape at one point), but after spending a year now hitting on drunk college chicks and hanging out at titty bars I've realized that nobody gets my attention quite like her. Occasionally we'll reconcile long enough to spend some time talking if we happen to run in to one another, and for those few minutes at a time I really feel like I'm a teenager losing my virginity again - there's a genuine, physical sensation I get just from standing next to her, and I'm fairly confident I blush like an idiot the entire time. After our breakup her friends made it clear to me that she was 90% just using me for my credit card, but still, something about that appeals to me, because the fact that I have more disposable income than common sense is my only real asset when it comes to bagging women anyway.
>>
I just bought my first car and am excited to talk about my plans for it, but my boyfriend is being a patronising little bitch about it and essentially repeating everything I say in a matter-of-fact way as though he's being helpful and telling me what I 'need' to do with it.

>Also keeps talking about 'real mechanics.'
>My brother-in-law is a mechanic by trade and spent some 6 years as an army mechanic.
>Boyfriend has never spent any time with him so doesn't know this but, as with everything else, he can't possibly believe me when I tell him because I CAN'T possibly be right about something.

He still lives with his fucking parents and keeps asking why I didn't buy a $10k car straight off the bat.
>>
I can't be friends with girls. I literally make them fall for me then lead them on and get tired of them as soon as a new girl comes along. I've broken so many girls hearts and the worst bit is they don't know i cheat on them and they think it's their fault not mine.
>>
>>24725829
Mate if she isn't eager, she isn't interested.
>>
I've never been in a relationship and I'm 21. I work a crappy job, and I don't think I'm ever going back to school. The guy I like is 27, has like 3 kids, and has been divorced twice. I constantly make myself look stupid in front of him. I've been leading on another guy who I don't even like much, because... I don't know why. I hate myself. Also I spent $1200 on a cat that doesn't like me.
>>
File: 20161229_011401.png (291KB, 348x716px) Image search: [Google]
20161229_011401.png
291KB, 348x716px
>>24733265
Not sure if you're still around but are they biological father and brother or marriage related?
>>
>>24734139
Don't waste your life on an arranged marriage. Get your ass up anon and find a chick to be with. Don't let your parents pressure you into marriage and fuck your life up. Been there done that.
>>
>>24742762
The thing is that she always seems eager and excited when I mention it. But never goes through with it
>>
>>24742712

Bet she fucked you good...

Did you like it when you woke up the next morning, you go to take a piss, and you smell her still on you?
>>
>>24742872
Her pussy was better than cocaine, but that's besides the point.

I still keep a bottle of the perfume she wore just to remember the smell. Pathetic? Yeah, probably. I just don't care anymore because I've realized that the misery I get from trying to abandon her is still worse than the misery I'd get from having to hear what an idiot I am all the time.
>>
>>24742963

haha, you got to move on anon.

Find another one. Get rid of the perfume. Don't let her stay in your head like that if she really is not good for you long term. Otherwise, you're just wasting good energy on something that isn't worth it.
>>
>>24742724
Lel "army mechanic" fucking worthless.
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.