[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What movies would you recommend watching, to a guy who has 7

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

What movies would you recommend watching, to a guy who has 7 days left to live?

Pic related, the type of movie i love. Also very much enjoy anything with leo, Samuel L. Jackson and Will Smith (although i've seen almost all movies with them anyway).

Really into thriller/fantasy but haven't seen any movies due to circumstances the last year or so. Any recommendations?
>>
satantango
>>
Kill bill
>>
>>24724499
Interesting, i'll have a look!
>>24724532
Big fan of tarantino's movies. Seen both, but good suggestion.
>>
>>24724493
Do you really have 7 days left to live ?
>>
>>24724569
I do, yes.
>>
Memento
>>
>>24724652
Considered selling any organs on the black market or murdering anyone or anything?
No offense, seriously.
>>
>>24724652
why? what is going to kill you?
>>
>>24724540
>both

There are 3 Kill Bill movies.

Anyway, here are my recommendations:

1945 And Then There Were None
1962 Days of Wine and Roses
1968 Planet of the Apes
1971 A Clockwork Orange
1971 Harold and Maude
1986 River's Edge
1994 Pulp Fiction
1995 Braveheart
1998 American History X
1999 The Virgin Suicides
1999 American Beauty
2000 Requiem For a Dream
>>
>>24724664
Nah, not interested in mayhem. Just gonna go out quietly.

>>24724667
Myself.

>>24724661
>>24724688
Good suggestions! Watched most of them, but there's a few i haven't seen yet.
>>
>>24724907
>If you're honestly going to do it, can we at least talk first?

srs
>>
This is the stupidest thread I have ever seen on 4chan..... if youre planning on killing yourself, why bother waiting another week and just do it
>>
Check out Taxi Driver. It'd probably appeal to someone in your type of situation.

Then again someone in your type of situation who's interested in movies would probably have already seen it . . .

Have you seen it?

Other then that some of my personal favorites are Bottle Rocket, Inherent Vice, and Boogie Nights.

anyways...what's going on with you? Have you just calmly decided that you have no reason to live on or is there a darker reason as to why you're offing yourself?
>>
>>24724907
>still getting enjoyment out of things in life
>still proactively trying to enjoy things in life
>killing yourself
>>
The Fisher King.

Also, the 1988 version of the film The Vanishing.
>>
>>24724921
>why bother waiting

Im planning on doing it after the holidays when it is less busy. I have a gun this time so I cant mess it up again.
>>
>>24724919
Sure, you can talk. Go for it.

>>24724921
For me, it's my final symbolism. I want to finish 2016. Literally.

>>24724926
Can't say i've ever seen bottle rocket. I'll add it to the list!

Long story about what's going on, comes down to, yes, really no more reason to prolong my life, might aswell not hurt myself/other any longer.

>>24725155
I'll check them out!
>>
>>24724493
Try to watch Koyaanisqatsi
>>
>>24725405
How old are you, and how've you spent all those years?

Just to be clear, I'm not at all interested in talking you out of it, this is just me feeding my curiosity.
>>
>going to die in 7 days

How OP? What's going to kill you?

>myself

If you're going to create these shitty gay bait threads just fucking do it.
>>
>>24725556
>>24725570
If this were a bait thread, you just got hooked by the bait. Regardles, movies please.
>>
>>24725607
Learn to look at id tags.
>>
Gaspar Noe's "Enter The Void"
>>
John Wick

all those people keanu killed for murdering his puppy will be your new friends in hell OP.

snort that good yayo with satan m8
>>
>>24725692
The first part was aimed at you, the second part at both of you. I know how to look at ID tags, thank you.
>>
>>24725716
Looks interesting!
>>24725777
Haha, will do man!
>>
>>24726068
I took you for being genuine my man. . .

I was hoping that you'd be interesting in some way so I tried to get to know ya...but you just seem like a pathetic and depressive cunt.

If you've got family, they'll be better off without you weighing them down, I guarantee it.

Godspeed dude!
>>
>>24726111
I am genuine, which is why i have no interest in discussing it. Just want to watch some movies and get this over with.
>>
Yellowbrickroad (I think it's all one word, it's super indie)
Die (it was on Netflix for awhile, it was a movie based on a cult and chance based killings and it was fascinating if a little cliche)
After the Dark (gets a lot of hate, it's about apocalypse scenarios and theres some suicide mixed in near the end, I think it's pretty great, most people don't like it, it's on Netflix)
>>
Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!
>>
Honestly, I'd recommend The Brave. It's about a very poor Indian man who agrees to be killed and portrayed in a snuff film for money for his family. It follows him as he spends the last week of his life.
>>
Hopefully your not going to do that! But if I were in your position, I would watch Cloud Atlas. Its God level in that it is absolute perfection. It follows a single soul through different lives and it has everything: Action, SciFi, Romance, Historical, Comedy, Literally the best movie ever. Seriously, you *have* to see this before you (hopefully not) die.
>>
File: Cloud-Atlas.jpg (43KB, 302x456px) Image search: [Google]
Cloud-Atlas.jpg
43KB, 302x456px
>>24726435
>>
>>24724493
If you're going out voluntarily just like Robin Williams, digest his serious roles.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097165/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_76
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120889/?ref_=nv_sr_1
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1294970/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_4
>>
Cries & Whispers (1972)
>>
The Ring
>>
>>24726149
If you're going to fucking die who gives a fuck about watching movies? Are you fucking retarded?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.