[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw too embarrassed to post my picture

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2780.jpg (16KB, 213x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2780.jpg
16KB, 213x255px
>tfw too embarrassed to post my picture
>>
Just do it, I won't be harsh
>>
It's cool, man. I got rated a 4 once, so I won't be posting anything ever again because of it.
>>
Do it fuck head, it's just the internet and the worse shit people say about you the more you know what to fix. (make certain you wipe the exif data)

I'm slightly confused because i'm getting alternative high fives and 4/10s on mine.
>>
File: DEVILED EGGS.gif (227KB, 600x679px) Image search: [Google]
DEVILED EGGS.gif
227KB, 600x679px
>>24722285
>>24722278
>tfw got a 10/10 from one girl using a myspace angle, then sent her one from a normal angle and she stopped responding to me
DEVILISH
>>
>>24722269
Get the fuck out of here
>>
>>24722356
Why don't you just shut up you stupid idiot ?
>>
>>24722375
Don't make me come over there and suck your dick faggot.
>>
File: IMG_2783.jpg (157KB, 920x1228px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2783.jpg
157KB, 920x1228px
>>24722285
Ok I did it now it's done. You don't have permission to save my picture. Hopefully no one I know sees my picture :/
>>
>>24722408
Are you looking for advice? Why did you post here and not in the other threads?
>>
>>24722408
fukken saved
5/10 i bet youd clean up well
>>
>>24722413
I don't know i thought I should just overcome my anxiety
>>
>>24722423
Well let us know if you want advice, over all you're slightly below average, but there's several things to fix that.
>>
>>24722408
You're fuck ugly on a biblical level, but I'm actually going to go out on a limb and say you're a legitimately nice guy on the inside. Maybe a little socially awkward/quiet, but once people get to know you, you'd probably make a good friend. Sorry about that Serengeti giraffe neck, though. You've got this Big Bang Theory thing going on, like if Jim Parsons had a homeless brother who got an IT job and cleaned up a little but still couldn't stop dumpster diving for food scraps.
>>
File: IMG_2594.jpg (225KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2594.jpg
225KB, 1280x960px
>>24722479
Yeah right, I'm a solid 7/10 fuckin jealous idiot
>>
>>24722502
That's a good attitude to have, except you're not fooling anybody. You just said you had anxiety problems you wanted to get over, and now that you think I was personally attacking you, you're getting defensive. I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings, don't be so assblasted.
>>
>>24722547
Lmao seriously I'm not assblasted idiot I hope you die. Btw it's not a attitude it's the truth, retard.
>>
>>24722502
Keep the stubble and get an undercut. Meme haircut I know, but with your God tier jaw it should look amazing.
Easy 7/10 would hold hands with.
>>
>>24722575
Yeah ok I'll consider it, thx for telling the truth
>>
My first thought was "like a young Rick Moranis, but loooong" lol anxiety is a bitch, you look fine man, nothing to be anxious about. Honestly, what other people think of you is not even slightly important, everyone has their own standard blah blah blah. Work with what ya got, get to the point where YOU'RE happy with it, and your confidence will attract people to you.
>>
>>24722408
I really, really, really like this picture.
Mind if I save it?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.