[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gender fluid and non-binary rate thread!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: genderfluidmacro.jpg (50KB, 540x699px) Image search: [Google]
genderfluidmacro.jpg
50KB, 540x699px
Gender fluid and non-binary rate thread!
>>
>>/lgbt/
>>
File: fgt.gif (971KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
fgt.gif
971KB, 480x360px
no
>>
https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/find-help/
>>
What's with all the hate?
>>
>>24718378
No idea you do you bro(basicaly gender neutral term here (nz))
>>
Having a preference on what you want to wear is part of your personality and moods that go with it. It doesn't have anything to do with gender. Women that believe that they are suppose to be men or vice versa have a real illness that actual doctors will diagnose them with a offer procedures. These types of posts that are appearing on the internet lately are diminishing the seriousness of actual illnesses
>>
Go away. Nobody wants you here.
>>
I support you guys. Do the thing.
>>
>>24717725
This is fucking triggering as FUCK. WHAT EXACTLY IS FEEEMININE ABOUT WEARING A DRESS YOU FUCKING BIGOT?
>>
>>24718378
How many times are you going to start the same thread with the same image, get the same replies, and then have the same surprised reaction?
>>
>>24718910
Frankly I just find this reaction kind of shocking. The language people are using is completely invalidating.
>>
>>24718943
That's bait.
>>
>>24718943
It's the internet. It has long been known that the internet is the perfect medium for people to be rude and uncensored. I really don't see how anyone could simply not understand that in the current year. You're either a troll or just really fucking stupid.
>>
File: IMG_2412.jpg (255KB, 951x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2412.jpg
255KB, 951x960px
I have a feeling this is a bad idea. Don't hate.
>>
>>24719065
You're absolutely gorgeous! 8/10
>>
>>24719065
would be interested/10

would look a but better with longer hair, I feel. Or a hat.
>>
File: IMG_8259.jpg (37KB, 532x402px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8259.jpg
37KB, 532x402px
>>
>>24719104
would swoon for faggot #4
>>
>>24718943
Ok, but the question is how many times can you be shocked? Ive seen this same thread with the same image made at least 4 times, and the same thing happens every time.
>>
>>24719104
me irl
>>
You keep posting these and they never work.

Go away, faggot.
>>
>>24719104
Can someone explain how it is attention seeking?
I want LESS attention drawn to what I'm wearing/how I present. I want to be able to live outside the assumed lines without being questioned. I don't get upset when someone calls me sir or ma'am when I'm out, but neither is accurate. Anyone who knows me well enough to "need" to know my gender can just use my name so why is it important to have gender markers anyway?
>>
>>24719065
you're a goth cutie!
How do you feel about goth/post punk from the 80s
>>
>>24719065
OMG cute girl <3
>>
>>24719065
Pls be a girly boy
>>
my penis is confused- not sure which girls are girls and which boys are boys. I blame the parents: someone parked him in front of the TV and made him watch... The Muppets. They got frogs kissing pigs, what the hell did you think was gonna happen?
>>
>>24717951
Gaga BEFORE Plastic surgery.
>>
>>24717725
the best type of people to date
>>
File: image.jpg (186KB, 640x1021px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186KB, 640x1021px
There are only two genders, and I am them.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.