[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any daddies on here that can give a brand new daddy help and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: img-thing.jpg (8KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
8KB, 300x300px
Any daddies on here that can give a brand new daddy help and guidance on being a daddy? I want to be the best daddy I can be for my kitten, any help is welcome!
>>
>>24716063
Be ready for your kitten leaving you for someone who makes more money on a dime.
Your girlfriend had the most basic bitch fetish of them all.
>>
>>24716095
rofl
>>24716063
Set her a schedule and lots of rules.
Read fairy tales, give ridiculous amounts of affection
And don't be scared to punish and discipline, most girls just do it to get punished
>>
>>24716104
>ready fairy tales

not everyone who has a daddy is into age play
>>
>>24716148
Then you can read warhammer40k lore, the point is man's voice is very calming
>>
>>24716226
Kek
>>
>>24716095
We live in a pretty small community, she hasn't been able to find anyone into the fetish besides me so I'm not worried
>>
Not a daddy but i'm a mommy

i don't really get why people are saying set rules and punish when your little might not even like any of it. Talk to her first of all and establish what you're both into or willing to try and go from there.

First time I got into a Dd/lg relationship i was pushed into a 24/7 power exchange thing which i hated since I didn't know any better.

have a safe word, if youre doing it full time, have a night were you can talk about whats going right, what you want to change.
At the end of it all, you're doing it for fun, it shouldn't end up making you both miserable or seem like a chore
>>
>>24717340
Looking for another?
>>
>>24717340
This.
Ask her.
Everyone is different and has different expectations so just ask her what she really wants, what she enjoys and WHY.
>>
Advice from a man that has had almost 20 babies to this day:
Expect them to leave at a moments notice. Even without notice too.
They will bitch and wine and think they are better than x,y,z.
They WILL compare you to others.
If you don't break them in early there is nothing you can do about that.
They are almost going to lie to you about the smallest things.
They will ask for absolute shit just to test you.
Amazon wishlists are the fucking best.
Don't use eBay.
Never get a girl from Mexico or pretty much any southern American countries.
I'll be here if you need questions answered.
>>
File: 1422778669360.jpg (9KB, 188x188px) Image search: [Google]
1422778669360.jpg
9KB, 188x188px
>>24718254
This sounds like shit.
>>
>>24718270
Sounds like and is are two different things
>>
My biggest piece of advice? Don't base your entire relationship around DDlg. People change. Preferences and kinks change. If you're interested in a long-term relationship with her, fall in love with more than just the fetish, and put aside time in the relationship to be adults.

If it's casual or short term, disregard.
>>
I'm a little in a cgl relationship. I can't stress how important it is to remember that your partner is an adult. Chances are they won't always be little and will get frustrated if they are treated like a child all the time. Find out if they are into ageplay, because not all littles are.
Communication is key. Talk to her as soon as possible. Set up a dialogue, boundaries and safe words.
>>
>>24718165
another little? I don't even have one right now :( if youre a female, maybe

>>24718226
always worries me when everyone assumes all littles and daddies are into exactly the same thing, more so with how popular it's becoming.

>>24718254
Were they all online relationships?
Were they all self-concious and full of insecurities?
If you're buying them things from their amazon wishlist they probably only saw you as a bag of money

You can generally suss out those not really into it.

also guys this shit goes both ways, i may be a mommy but i dont like dealing with brats, you're allowed limits too. I feel like a lot of you forget that and pounce on the first female you see half the time
>>
>>24718254
I think you are confusing ddlg with sugar daddy
>>
>>24718984
Shucks, male
>>
>>24716063
please refer to other doms as doms not daddies
>>
>>24716148
What a fucking retard then
>>
>>24718984
me I'm a girl please!!!!
kik is queenmelpomene
>>
>>24716063
I'm a little, not a daddy. My main piece of advice (and it looks like I've been beaten to it, but it bears repeating) is communication, communication, communication. Everyone's into different specifics.

But in general terms, I'd say the most important thing is to make her feel safe and protected. Whether that takes the form of checking under the bed for monsters and giving her a stuffie or just resting her head on your chest and stroking her hair and reassuring her, I'd say that's what most littles/pets crave from their respective caregivers/masters.

>>24718254
>Don't use eBay.
>Never get a girl from Mexico or pretty much any southern American countries.
Are you talking about DD/lg or human trafficking?
>>
>>24722113
Whoops, meant to include an image.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.