[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had a major surgery last week, was interested if anyone else

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_20161220_120250.jpg (2MB, 3115x4099px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161220_120250.jpg
2MB, 3115x4099px
Had a major surgery last week, was interested if anyone else has scars or surgery scars on their body and the story behind it. Post your details, pic of scar, story.
>22, male, USA
>Hip replacement
>Had a sudden staph infection when I was 10 in my hip that led to my joints being disintegrated. Been walking on shattered hip for 12 years.
>>
car accident when I was 14. bladder badly damaged. five surgeries to try to save it so five big scars between by belly button and dick.
>>
3 knee surgeries a year apart each when I was 15, 16, and 17. 28 now and I use a cane to walk. Fun times.
>>
Had a pilonidal cyst removed a couple years ago. Now my asscrack is fused together at the top. Guys have probably noticed it during sex but no one says anything. It's not really a big deal though.
>>
>>24712142
>I use a cane to walk.
I hope you also wear a top hat and carry yourself in the manner of a fancy gentleman.
>>
Undescended testicle so after repeat surgeries trying to correct it they just lopped it off :o)
>>
At least post a pic of your scars to go with the thread
>>
>>24712115
Have scars on my side,back, front chest

Shrapnel hit me
>>
>>24712231
>tfw pilondial cyst
>>
File: IMAG0035.jpg (991KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0035.jpg
991KB, 3264x1836px
Open Heart surgery twice 12 days apart 2 months ago
>>
I had LASEK surgery. My vision was better for about a year and now it sucks again
>>
File: IMAG0055.jpg (208KB, 900x1596px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0055.jpg
208KB, 900x1596px
>>24714654
How it looks now, seems worse looking.
>>
>>24714654
dem titties
>>
Scars/skin bridge on my dick from circumcision. Don't recall anything about it, of course.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
17, dude, Britbongsteros.
Jumped off a moving motorcycle at about 30, fucked my right hands shit up. Also got scars on both my knees, one elbow and my back from the jump. Fun fact: the guy who's bike I jumped off is now my best mate.
>>
Scar on my stomach had a cancerous tumor when I was a child.

Snapchat: xx831
>>
>>24715868
Don't see it.
>>
File: thigh.jpg (91KB, 465x797px) Image search: [Google]
thigh.jpg
91KB, 465x797px
>>24712115
>30, Male, Canada

Motorcycle accident, slid into a guard rail, broke femur on guard rail post. Have a metal rod going from hip to knee now, with a screw in my hip and one just above my knee
>>
File: collarbone.jpg (56KB, 526x531px) Image search: [Google]
collarbone.jpg
56KB, 526x531px
>>24717010
Clooar bone from an earlier accident, also a motorcycle, got thrown offg landed on my shoulder and a section of my collar bone pretty much shattered. Had a figure eight brace, but 7 weeks after the break, it had healed with a piece of bone sticking outwards that broke through the skin. Had to have surgery to grind the bone down.
>>
Nothing wild. Scar from stitches over my eye from when I was little. Hit my head pretty hard after being pushed into a pole by a tire swing. Hit my head on a radiator being swung by my feet. Burned the skin off my feet getting into some incredibly hot water, though that healed incredibly nicely. The biggest scar is from skinning my knee falling off of a skateboard. Odd, the more painful incidents that required hospitalization left the lightest scars. Oh, and a chicken pox scar.
>>
>>24717420
It's pretty faint now, but I've got a scar running from my left nostril to the top of my lip from when I fucked around with knives as a kid. Whenever I get asked about it I usually tell people I got it in 'Nam and start quoting Apocalypse Now.
>>
>>24717436
kek
>>
Not a cool scar, but i got one under my armpit from a inducing surgery onto removing liquid from my lung. Had a pleusiry from a pneumonia that kept me from breathing at all and made immense pain on my back when i was 7, had to get a tube implemented onto my left lung so that it would be removed and treated.
>>
I ripped my bottom lip off when I was about 3, you can't see the scar because of my beard so I can't show it but it's in the shape of a pirate hook.
>>
File: IMG_20161221_170013_978.jpg (4MB, 3492x3492px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161221_170013_978.jpg
4MB, 3492x3492px
Years of fighting. Iron palm training. No longer feel anything in my hands so I have no idea when I'm hurt.
>>
Im not posting a picture because sick but.. when i was i had to get surgery because the doctors said my balls would not properly drop when i got older which was bad. They put me to sleep did the surgery to prevent that problem. My balls dont dangl,i have two but looking in the mirror there only apppears to be one. I have two scar marks above my penis where they made the incisions all those years ago
>>
File: 20161222_104611.jpg (783KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20161222_104611.jpg
783KB, 2560x1440px
>Male
>18
Had my appendix removed when I was 11, one night it started hurting so bad they took me to the emergency room and all I can remember is going out of the surgery and apparently it was about to explote or some bs like that and it could've infected the rest of my organs
>>
>>24712231
Pic please?
>>
I had massive surgery on my intestines when i was 15 and now have an 8 inch scar from my belly button almost right down to my dick, and have a permanent ostomy, which has grossed out people and left me terribly ashamed of my body to the point where I am never without some clothes on.
>>
>>24712706
Warning gross pilonidal cyst story ahead

I had one and I just ignored it. A few years after I first felt the lump it broke the skin surface and a big red boil was sticking out of the top of my ass crack. It was pretty painful and swollen but I still didn't go to the doctor. A couple of times it got so bad that I used a tiny screwdriver to pierce it and drain the puss out, which hurt like fuck. Eventually it went away of its own accord and I just have a small flat scar there now.
>>
>>24714661
was it worth it?
>>
I have scars on my balls, they didn't drop or something.
>>
My scars are kinda boring.

>Female/21

>one on chin, hidden in the dip between chin and lip
>one in my mouth on my lower gums
>one under nose
>two under each eye
>one around hairline

I just got a bunch of plastic surgery. I got literally everything changed except my nose and since it was planned and cosmetic, the scars are pretty well hidden. The one on my chin is the only noticable one because it was last minute to remove some tissue that made my chin bulge more than we planned.
>>
>>24723106
Post scars, and boobs
>>
>>24714654
probably because you're a fatass.
>>
>>24723125
Actually they said my arteries are great it was due to infection. Prick
>>
>>24715773
Why you jumped out of the bike?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.