[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Christmas is fast approaching. Tis the season and all that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
So Christmas is fast approaching. Tis the season and all that shite.
So here's my question to you.
How many here are spending Christmas alone?
Is it due to work/commitments?
Uni?
Because fuck everyone else?

Feel free to leave your contact info below and let's revel in this season, the biggest excuse to crack a bottle open.
>>
So I suppose it's only fair I go first.

Student at uni living on the opposite side of the country from family, working a shit Christmas temp job over the break and won't have time to go back across which doesn't really bother me,
not had the chance to make many new friends since moving here so that ticks that box and my girlfriend is spending it with her family.
So it'll just be little old me
>>
I'd prefer spending it alone. Family gatherings are always shit. Friends are likely going to fuck off to spend it with their families, and I can't tag along. I'll be hiding out in a backroom with a bottle of whiskey, so as close to alone as I'm allowed to get.
>>
>>24707872
Same desu, family stuff always ends up in a fight of some sort and I've got enough going on without that shit. I've just never thought about spending Xmas day entirely unbothered by anyone while everyone around me seems to have massive plans.
Sounds like a solid plan , you beingmade to work Christmas day as well :/
>>
>>24707934
I work at a school, so I'm off for a while. SAD's got me down with the shorter days too, so I'm surfing /soc/ to chat in any thread that has actual conversation. Doing nothing is something I've learned to appreciate over the years, though I can't do it too long, or depression comes knocking.

You should catch a movie or something. Treat yourself to a meal. Sometimes it's good to have a day to be cozy.
>>
Spending Christmas alone, roommate left yesterday. You can come over.
>>
>>24707996
What did you mean by this? Nobody can come over. Nobody knows where you are. I've seen people post this kind of thing before, and I would honestly like to know why. I'm not trying to like, be a dick or anything, I just don't understand the point of it.
>>
Working Christmas eve and likely playing vydya by muself on xmas, unless I find some peeps to hang with. Better than forking over all the cash to go home and deal with the family disfunction and all that.
This is my first xmas being single in a few years. Feeling scrooge af so it's probably better.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.