[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tell us about her/him

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (15KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
15KB, 229x220px
tell us about her/him
>>
"She a hoe, I'm a wojak" 10/10 IGN in theaters 1.1.2017
>>
Does my ex still count? She was going through some family issues and "let her feeling for me fade" as opposed to turning to me for support. Idk
>>
Holly
>>
>>24705203
same
>>
File: 200_s.gif (62KB, 408x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
62KB, 408x200px
i guess i'm just not worth it, in term of physical appareance and personality.

Right now i have a crush on a female friend of mine, confessed to her in a "i know when a battle is already lost so i wont bother you with it but i'm just lettin you know" kind of way.
She's 25, almost 26, she's dating a 20-21 years old guy with an absolutely boring personnality, so i'm forcing myself to think that she's just immature (and in all honesty, she's kind of), that she's not very smart, she's shallow, i'm trying to focus my mind on her flaws to stop liking her but it's not very effective.

Everytime i see her my heartbeat rise a little, she's a 6/10 but i see her as really beautiful, i like big tits she have small ones but damn, i just love the way she move, the way she laugh, the way she say something kind, when she have this pouty face sometimes etc.

It's the first time i feel attracted to a girl that way since my breakup with my ex 2 years ago, i thought that, maybe it could work but no, she just see me as a friend, i can't blame her, i'm not attractive, i have plenty of things to give, plenty of passion, many adventurous things to live with someone, but she's just not attracted, period.
I feel so disappointed, so useless, why it's always me who have a crush on someone ? Why i desire to love and be loved so much ? Why can't i just love myself and that's it, let the love come naturally ?
I don't know, i guess i'm just unlucky with thoses kind of things.

Yeah, you might figure that i'm not very confident with my look, and i KNOW that's not attractive, but how can i be confident when i KNOW that i don't please the opposite sex eyes ? When NOBODY compliment me on my looks, when nobody WANT me, when nobody want to love me and give me everything like i'd give everything to the person i'd love ?

It's hard. I will survive, obviously, but loneliness is really a cancer hard to beat.
>>
He makes me wish I was dead
>>
>>24705260
why?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.