[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post who are the females from skype threads or other contact

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 423
Thread images: 54

File: brokeskype.jpg (60KB, 600x261px) Image search: [Google]
brokeskype.jpg
60KB, 600x261px
Post who are the females from skype threads or other contact threads that ask people to contact them and just delete or block everyone.

I know sometimes some guys are boring or bad guys and they deserve it. But this is for the girls that appear to just be adding as many people as they can just to remove them all like it's a sport.

inb4 butthurt guys. No don't post if you got blocked for a personal reason. Only if you know somebody does this to everyone.
>>
>>24703002
>A/S/L
f south london
>Sexual Orientation
straight
>Relationship Status
single
>Text / Mic / Cam
whatever, usually text with new people
>Favorite Music
rap, hip hop, soul, post punk, post hardcore
>Favorite Movies
i don't care
>Favorite TV Shows
spongebob
>Favorite Books
i don't care
>Favorite Vidya
wow, bf1, let it die
>Interests
whatever
>What boards do you use?
this one sometimes
>Are you interested in Skype groups?
no
>What languages do you speak?
english
>What are you NOT looking for?
the hash slinging slasher or the dirty bubble
>What are you looking for?
funny online friends, people that aren't weird that live near
>Pic
alright
>Contact info
slascoundrel

i'm not adding anyone if they don't introduce themselves in the contact request or something
>>
Zero Escape fans rejoice!

>>A/S/L
20/F/Australia
>>Interests
Chemistry, Molecular biology/Genetics
>>What are you looking for?
I want to talk to people about Zero Escape! (999, Virtue's Last Reward, Zero Time Dilemma). I want to find someone to funpost with or discuss it. I'm replaying VLR.
>>What are you NOT looking for?
People under 22, everything else.
>>Contact info
(I only rly want to discuss zero escape, so put that in your req and i'll add you)
phantom.hygieia
>>
>>24703285
This one will add you and delete you you and still message just to see how you react.
>>
>>24703276
She kept messaging me taunting without accepting then she got a friend of hers to text saying she likes gays and if I admitted i was gay she would add me. I did. I told her i was gay inspite of being straight, she didn't add and they had their keks.
>>
>>24703317

Shut up faggot. Lol.
>>
>>24703317

I don't understand why you expected sympathy from us. Just move on it's just some random bitch who gives a fuck.
>>
>>24703353
The purpose of this thread is to help people about girls who do these things

>>24703317
You have our sympathy
>>
>>24703353
Im not expecting sympathy. She a terrible person and im posting what happened. Moving on would be forgetting. Well I haven't forgotten,I remember but it doesn't mean I will live a lesser life.
>>
>>24703402
It's too late. You already got the sympathy.
>>
itt: boring dudes who provide literally zero interest or substance to conversations but still feel entitled to female attention
>>
>>24703431
The OP says right out that is not what the thread is about. Only girls who do this to people like a sport. The ones posted so far do that.
>>
>>24703436
then why is it female only? there are guys who troll people on skype as well
>>
cool butthurt thread for butthurt buttbois
>>
File: BoyOrGirl.jpg (148KB, 800x550px) Image search: [Google]
BoyOrGirl.jpg
148KB, 800x550px
>>24703442
Obviously because none of the faggots on /soc/ even add anyone without that big ol' F in their a/s/l.
>>
>>24703002
Op I think we should also post girls who are really cool and nice. Im not on Skype right now but ill post some girls who are completely opposite to the ones already posted here later.
Cool thread.post more Bitches
>>
>>24703442
Because girls get ten times the contact adds so they do it ten times more often
>>
>>24704003
then it would make sense that they can't keep up with all the adds and obviously have to drop some people in favor of the ones that actually interest them

>women are not obligated to talk to your boring "Hi wats up" ass
>>
File: me.jpg (49KB, 509x380px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
49KB, 509x380px
shadowwwghost skype and snapchat
>>
>>24704051
Not really i have met girls who talk whenever possible, aren't entitled and nice. They probably get hundreds of adds but still find a way to be nice.

And no I don't go "hi wats up"

If a female posts and she decided to add back she should atleast be human so long as they guy doesn't send dick pics unless asked for. The bitch posted above taunted without adding just for keks.

Id got changed.
>>
"Hey what's up" is perfectly acceptable.. It's a start to a conversation like any other. If someone's really that shallow that they'd alienate someone for simply saying that, isn't worth to be spoken to in the first place.

So if you add and get ghosted, or post and get no adds - you most likely avoided a person not worth speaking to in the first place.

And if all fails and you get nothing from your search - perhaps It's a sign you should move on and stop looking. Talk to family and friends, cultivate those relationships instead..
>>
>>24704298
This can help more people avoid the ones not worth speaking to faster.
>>
>>24703002
i love skype
>>
>>24705432
Me too
>>
>>24704051
and men are not obligated to give you attention you dumb cunt
>>
>>24706005
then don't add us
>>
>>24706070
Then don't reply or accept you dumb cunt.
These cunts posted above made it a point to taunt the males.
>>
>>24706389
>Post who are the females from skype threads or other contact threads that ask people to contact them and just delete or block everyone.

how do you taunt if you don't even talk to them
>>
>>24706392
Just delete or block everyone after adding. Jeez you must really enjoy yourself on soc?
>>
>>24706392
Yes the cunt posted above texted non stop for 2 days without adding. The British girl.
>>
>>24706412
>>24706404
itt: cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt all women are cunts cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt also i have a small penis
>>
>>24706467
Not all girls are cunts. I have met some really nice and good people here. I genuinely respect and like them.
Some are just annoying and vain.
>>
>>24706480
nah, I disagree. all girls are cunts
>>
>>24704051
Hey, assumed femanon, I've been checking back on this thread every once in a while to see what goes down, and I'm just wondering a couple things. If you'll oblige me:

1. How many replies do you normally get after posting your contact(s)?

2. What do you expect someone to say at the start, if not a normal conversation starter like "hi, what's up?"

3. Wanna add me on Skype? I never hit females up because I assume they get too many people already, but I kind of want to rub it in all these thirsty faggots' faces if I get past two or three replies with you. It's coolname1763
>>
File: 1481937713729.jpg (79KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481937713729.jpg
79KB, 1080x1080px
Wwyd also rate me.
>>
>>24706566
>Soc celeb status
>>
>>24706541
1. i've been around here for a very long time so mostly everyone who ever would has already contacted me and hasn't added me again
but back when i was sort of new i would get maybe 30 adds a day, possibly more
now i get maybe 10, but the majority of them just leave the default skype adding text and it's really boring and does nothing to foster conversation so i just block them immediately
2. well, generally i try to bring up something the person finds interesting or something we have in common. or i just start ranting about something. i've found the second one is really good for getting a deep ass convo really fast, haha
3. lol
>>
>>24706566
what would I do? I'd teach you how to take a decent selfie; you've tilted your head and covered enough up with the phone where it's impossible to even see your face. You took the picture at an aweful angle, and it makes you look like you have posture so bad you've given yourself scoliosis. You've also got the sink and faucet in it, which is an amateur move.
>>
>>24706617
She hid her face on purpose. Her nose is huge. Notice how she either takes a side face pic or covers her face? These are amateur look good selfie poses.
>>
>>24706611
1. 10/day is still ridiculously high. Unless a dude whores everything he has in every thread, he'll never get that many on even the best day. That's good though, because why the fuck would I want to have ten boring conversations going on at once anyway. :'D
2. That makes sense. I guess I'm more of the let the other person get the ball rolling type, that way I can judge how it will go before putting too much effort into it. It goes both good or bad, but defense is still my specialty [spoiler](hell, I always play white mage)[/spoiler]
3. The offer is legitimate. I've nothing else going on right now. Tired, but can't sleep, so not going to try anything that requires a lot of attention and my boards are all dead or currently irrelevant to me.
>>
>>24706632
>These are amateur look good selfie poses.
Rephrase that please. It sounds confusing to me.

A big nose isn't always bad. Sometimes it helps counter other unproportional aspects of your upper body. Not sure if that's the case here though, I honestly can't be assed to study the picture in anything near detail.
>>
>>24706645
lmao some people just don't like to show their face on 4chan

also notice how guys on /soc/ will send grainy selfies of their face with that are angled up which is just 3/4ths chin
>>
>>24706669
I rarely show my face anywhere on the internet because I hate being in pictures in general. I don't go around asking virgins what they would do to me if they even knew how to use their dicks or to rate me either, so it doesn't matter. :B

>also notice how guys on /soc/ will send grainy selfies of their face with that are angled up which is just 3/4ths chin
Nope, never noticed before. I only come here once or twice a year, because it's one of the biggest shitholes here (sorrynotsorry), so I don't look around to compare selfie styles.
>>
her nose doesn't even look that big
everyone's nose looks horrible at a downward angle
>>
>>24706687
your posts are confusing. you're a girl?

>I never hit females up because I assume they get too many people already, but I kind of want to rub it in all these thirsty faggots' faces if I get past two or three replies with you. It's coolname1763

>I don't go around asking virgins what they would do to me if they even knew how to use their dicks or to rate me either, so it doesn't matter. :B
>>
>>24706745
How were either of those confusing?
>>
>>24706781

the first implies you're a guy, the second implies you're a girl.
>>
>>24706820
How does the second imply I'm a girl?
>>
>>24706467
itt: wahh wahh im a 5/10 who gets pumped and dumped by tinder guys above my league so I come to /soc/ for extra attention wahh why wont you pay attention to me wahhh

kys
>>
>>24706541
Not her, but in case you wanted more input.

>How many replies do you normally get after posting your contact(s)?
I've posted my contact twice. I got a lot of replies, about 50 each time. Most of them obviously didn't read my post past the asl. The ones who did were pretty few and far between, because I'm a little strange.

>What do you expect someone to say at the start, if not a normal conversation starter like "hi, what's up?"
I don't see anything wrong with "hi, what's up." There were a few people who went through way too much effort to try to seem interesting or unique from the get go but usually just ended up asking really vague or personal pseudo intellectual bullshit. I definitely prefer "hi, what's up," it's as good a conversation starter as any and it keeps things light. Just don't say "nothing" if I ask you the same.
>>
These are the only 2 attention whores on /soc/?
>>
>>24707108
like you're above 5/10 yourself lol
>>24707564
hahaha DAE THINK ALL WOMEN ON INTERNET R ATTENTION WHORE?!?!?!
>>
>>24707612
You still here? Its astonishing how fast you reply after a post. You the soc celeb girl posted above?
>>
>>24707619
who?
and i just woke up so
>>
>>24707622
Nevermind we know its you. Keep being a cunt.
>>
>>24707629
uhhh
i don't think i'm who you think i am lmao
>>
>>24707631
11 posts by your id? Pretty sure you the girl posted above defending her rights. Lol cunt.
>>
>>24707612
lol love how you didn't deny anything

have fun never being able to keep a guy interested longer than 5 minutes
>>
>>24707662
Well she will. All she has to do is show her cunt. A guy can last longer than 5 minutes.
>>
>A/S/L
f/18/usa
>Text / Mic / Cam
yes/wen cen/probably not
>Favorite Music
The Grateful Dead, A-wa, Girls (rock), Thievery Corporation, Mo' Horizons, Blondie, Beastie Boys, Dre, Notorious BIG, Johnny Cash, etc.
>Favorite Movies
In the mood for love, OJ: Made in america, Stop making sense, Sunrise: a song of two humans, Scenes from a marriage, three colors: blue, Le samourai, the thing.
>Favorite TV Shows
The office
shows about animals, houses, weddings. (I'm terrible).
>Favorite Books
Mrs. Dalloway, Marcus Aurelius's Meditations, The Bell Jar, The Little Prince, Way of the Peaceful Warrior. Reading 1Q84 now but it's not as great as the hype told me it would be. WE WILL SEE.
>Favorite Vidya
Don't play.
NOOO!
English and some latin. I can pick up some german but not much. Wanting to learn French.
Someone who I can have fast paced conversation with. Nothing in particular. Add me if you want to add me.
Please don't add me if you want to do sex things.
>>
>>24707760
Lol I almost posted this cunt but was waiting for someone else.

This cunt kept asking me questions, I answered everything and she even questioned why i was on the board. Then she deletes.

Why the fuck did you ask personal questions you curious cunt?
>>
>>24707767
she has done a fuck ton of drugs when she was young, acid, who knows what else. has a decent pair of tits but she is just fickle af
>>
so much butthurt and rage in one thread
>>
>>24704051
Why do idiots like you think you are so special you are above normal human communication.

'Hey how are you' is how plenty of normal people talk to their friends when they start a conversation, it has nothing to do with being boring. Only a stuck up moron would expect a unique and 'interesting' greeting every time.
>>
>>24707760
>Wanting to learn French on /soc/
Just say you prefer French cock cunt hole.
>>
>>24703002
Super cunt. This cunt thinks English is her language. Kek

>A/S/L
22/F/US
>Sexual Orientation
Str8
>Text / Mic / Cam
Y/Y/M
>Favorite Music
goreshit, indiepop, and squeeky girl singers
>Favorite Movies
I like movies about war or history in general
>Favorite TV Shows
I like reality tv contest type shows a lot.
>Favorite Books
i havent read a book in years, i would like to make my own book club someday . join today desu~~
>Favorite Vidya
sims 4 (i have every expansion and stuff pack likeee r u on my level?) u can also add me on steam, i barely play games but if u suggest some maybe
no and dont add me to them you scum
English and if u add me with a non english intro i wont add u, lmao sorry
cute ppl that talk cute and want to look at cute things.
if u have an ugly username i prob wont add u, sorry
>Contact info
babechuu
>>
>>24709292
I'm almost regretting posting her. She thrives on the attention like the rest.
>>
>>24708326
Sad. She must be what they call an amerilard.
>>
>>24709292
>non english intro
Who the fuck does that? This is what i mean when i say this>>24709300
>>
>>24709309
> ugly username
Wow
>>
>>24709292
Elliot Rodgers will be reborn for cunts like this.
>>
>>24707662
at least the opposite sex is interested in me at all :^)
>>24707657
that's literally not me i don't even know what else to tell you
there are more chicks on this website than that one girl you retard
>>
>>24709436
>at least the opposite sex is interested in me at all :^)
Not until you post a time-stamped picture. Till then you just a trolling retard. Have fun believing men want you.
>>
File: IMG_3396.jpg (213KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3396.jpg
213KB, 720x1280px
i just wanna have some fun on cam with a nice girl who isnt shy.

preferably 20+, any size shape and ethnicity is fine

jon.grant43
>>
>>24709456
lmao why would i post a picture you nerds are just going to declare me ugly no matter what because you don't agree with me

>i have literally no idea why your insult is that men don't want me considering obese white trash women can still pull dudes
>it is in no way an incredible feat to have men flocking to you as a woman, that's just literally what happens
>>
>>24709436
nobody is interested in you unless they're using you as a quick cheap fuck
>>
>>24709480
you have no idea who i am, how would you know? :~)
i just got out of a year long relationship as well. pretty funny you'd say that
>>
>>24709479
You must be used to it getting plowed and ditched.
You mistaken, men do marry girls and love them too. Sadly you seem the white trash, used to getting plowed and ditched. Outie? In all probability outie.
>>
>>24709509
i literally just said i recently got out of a year long relationship
and you do know the labia minora have literally nothing to do with how much sex someone has had, right??? hahahah
>>
>>24709486

refer to
>>24707108

I'm sure whatever random tinder guy that was banging you for "a year" while you thought it was a relationship was real upset about it ending and totally didn't just continue to fuck the other girls he was banging
>>
>>24709509
also it's hilarious you assume i would want to marry someone
yuck i ain't sharing half my shit with anyone
>>
>>24709515
whats your kik?
>>
>>24709520
ah yes you sure got me there, my monogamous, definite relationship was really just fake the entire time. boy was i fooled! xddd
>>
>>24709526
lol whenever I hook up with a girl for a while she thinks its a relationship after like, a month

i guarantee your "relationship" involved him fucking other girls behind your back
>>
>>24709515
>>24709515
So outie.
Men still prefer innies whether you accept it or not. Hahaha.and be assured your outie argument ain't gonna win you a trophy dude. Hahahaha.
I can imagine the dudes face when you bring up " labia minora" facts and figures.
>>
>>24709531
yeah, just because you'd cheat means he would too! AMALT!!!
besides, you're on 4chan. you've had sex maybe twice in your life tops. no need to lie buddy
>>
>>24709532
i do have an outie and i've literally never heard one complaint about it
ever
how strange, maybe men base their attraction to someone off of things other than only their vag lips? hahahah
>>
>>24709535
it's not cheating if he doesn't see it as a relationship

sorry you were just another slut to fuck occasionally. im sure you're used to it though.
>>
>>24709535
>you're on 4chan. you've had sex maybe twice in your life tops. no need to lie buddy
It's funny because it's true. Hell, I'll even admit I've only been laid twice and my level of faggotry isn't nearly as high as all the dudes here calling you and that other broad out because they're uninteresting.
>>
>>24709547
>when ur losing the argument so u gotta make up something that u have no basis or evidence for about someone you don't even know bc you're so sad and alone that you hope you can make other people feel as bad as you do

well memed my friend xd
>>
>>24709552
these nerds must have gotten loose from /r/incels or /r9k/
they are very angry for no reason
>>
>>24709541
Is it any wonder he dumped ya ass after a year. He used your outie pussy as meat. I can assure you he and the rest will dump ya ass for a innie any day and would still compliment your outie cunt. Hahahaa.
>>
>>24709567
i actually was the one who dumped him
also real talk have you ever seen a vagina in real life lol
>>
>>24709567
desu if a dude cared this much about my vagoo i would be concerned
why would he stare at it instead of, you know, fuck it hahahah
>>
>>24709573
He probably made you dump him so you think you won. He used your labia minora.hahaha
Yes and she has an innie. Too bad you a statistic with an outie.
>>
>>24709589
do you have anything besides that to say lol
maybe u should just get it out of ur system dude u seem really angry
>>
>>24709566
I had to see what /r/ even was, no joke. They mad because they care too much about that pussy they don't get and don't understand that they're 90% of /soc/. These "cunts" obviously have to sort through multiple requests daily, but they still imagine they have all the time in the world to exchange pleasantries and small-talk with anyone that hits them up, instead of just saving that time for at least half-way meaningful conversations with less people.

Hit me up, doll. coolname1763 (my thread ID changed since yesterday, was ADHhvpJo)
>>
>>24709579
>>24709579
I seen vagoos you dumb cunt. Irl girls have innies. Im not talking about skanks. Real classy girls.
Fuck ya labia minora stats and figures. Pornstars and whores have outies.
I would stare at a innie pussy coz im not a faggot. Id worship and innie.
An outie id fuck and never complain but i haven't had any experiences with outies.hahahahhaa
>>
>>24709613
/r/incels is a board on reddit actually

and i still don't want to add you
>>
>>24709615
>irl girls have innies

are u saying i'm actually a 2d waifu
hello boys~~~
>>
>>24709616
Reddit, baka. Even worse than /r/ then.

>and i still don't want to add you
I never offered to you before. I offered someone else here; not an 'any femanon can jump on this' thing. That's cool though, it doesn't really matter either way.
>>
>>24709620
(You)
>>
>>24709629
>I offered someone else here
check ids. come on dude
>>
>>24709641
oh boo-oooysss~ it's me ur anime waifu~~~ with my mystical outtie vagoon~~~~
>>
>>24709649
(You)
>>
>hahahah
>being this obnoxious
Going to preface this by saying I'm also a female.
Why do girls type like this? Why do they all sound like annoying cunts online? I don't understand why I can only find concise, clear conversation from men on the internet (when they aren't sending dick pics/asking for tits.)

Like why do egirls rarely punctuate or capitalize? It's one thing to come off as a stiff online and another entirely to bring your vapid airheadedness to life through text. This is seriously why I cringe whenever I post in a Skype thread and another girl adds me
>>
>>24709659
(cat ear twitches) nya~!
>>
>>24709573
>i actually was the one who dumped him
yeah and im sure he begged you to stay am i right?

lol this dumb slut got used for a year and now she denying it
>>
>>24709661
absolutely 100% guaranteed not a woman
>>
>>24709666
he did, on multiple occasions

just because you've never felt love doesn't mean other guys haven't you little nerd
>>
>>24709642
>check IDs
Damn, you got me there, I was mistaken. Oh well, still no big deal.
>>
>>24709668
[email protected]
^me, add and we can voice chat, 100% am a woman
>>
>>24709679
why are you so desperate to talk to me anyways?
>>
>>24709666
And she's got an outie too.lmao
>>
>>24709673
>he did, on multiple occasions

blahaha

nice fantasy you're living in

you got used for a year straight by someone who was fucking other girls and now you think everyone and everything was just begging to be with you

protip: nobody will ever find you interesting enough to want anything more than sex
>>
>>24709683
>implying I'm desperate
I'm not. I've kept this tab open since I got here to see the drama and try to boost it occasionally, but nobody here is hella important. You're the best of the bunch, so I figured I'd give you the chance, but I've got more people I can hit up.
>>
>>24709682
i want to believe that 'not like other gurlz' people don't exist
we get it, you're very special and unique! i'll step aside so you can have all the fat nerds on this site to your heart's content :*

pls tell me you aren't really female
that or why on earth you think you're so much better than all these other girls on the internet

we can catfight if u want honey i got claws im a 2d anime waifu now nya~~
>>
>>24709713
I don't want to fight. I never said I'm "not like other gurlz" and I don't think I'm special and unique.

Why the insecure knee-jerk reaction? Why are you projecting all of that onto what I said?

My experience is most girls communicate like that online. It annoys me because it's difficult to relate to. From the looks of it many people find it annoying, but this thread is a small sample size all things considered.

I don't think I'm better than other girls on the internet. I said the way a lot of girls type online is annoying and comes off as vapid. Again, why the knee-jerk reaction?
>>
>>24709723
you assume i'm stupid bc i don't type like i'm writing an essay
that is why

>also, feel free to explain ur little 'knee-jerk reaction' that happened in ur first post xoxo
>>
>>24709723
it's cause she's clearly a ugly 5/10 slut, who is probably on multiple prescription drugs for bipolar disorder, depression, and other shit.

she just got out of a "year long relationship" which was really just a guy she met on tinder who was using her for sex while sleeping with other girls

now she's trying to mentally justify her life choices even though she's probably just gonna die from alcohol poison or suicide in a few years

very sad stuff when you think about it. I bet her parents even hate her
>>
>>24709738
Nice Meme!
>>
>>24709744
>Nice Facts!

fixed that for you
>>
>>24709752
gosh this meme just never ends :~)
>>
>>24709759
read it >>24709738
and weep

its your life
>>
>>24709723
>I said the way a lot of girls type online is annoying and comes off as vapid

Isn't that just the internet? Everything is short-hand. Punctuation (at the end of a paragraph at least) is viewed as being a hard end and not just someone using proper English. Memes, slang, and both being used jokingly are more relevant here than on the street. Then you also have to realize a large percentage of people here speak English as a second, third, fourth, etc. language, so they won't have it all figured out anyway.

I'm not defending anon either, don't worry. At some point you have to realize that text on a computer, tablet, or phone screen isn't going to be the same as it is on a piece of paper.
>>
>>24709766
wanna sniff my armpit
>>
>>24709773
I would but I don't think that would make your parents proud of you :/

(unfortunately nothing will, they hate you like everyone else does)
>>
>>24709735
There's a difference between writing an essay and typing in an engaging way that is easy to parse and isn't annoying though

And I didn't assume you're stupid but you're definitely someone I wouldn't go out of my way to talk to. Whether the person is male or female, if the way you communicate is annoying I'd rather just move onto the next person who may or may not be dumb but is at least easy to talk with

You are really defensive and it's sad, rip struck a nerve
>>
>>24709767
My issue isn't with shorthand at all, I use it all the time and don't always bother with punctuation

It's that almost every girl or woman I've been added by offers communication with what I can only describe as the text equivalent of a valley girl accent, and to boot they usually just dick around trying to lead the discussion into talking about themselves only
>>
I don't know who's the girl anymore. Please is there a trap here too? Whats going on?
>>
>>24709790
>i have just insulted someone
>they respond and are offended
>WHY SO DEFENSIVE? OMG DEFENSIVE OMGGGGG DEGFENSNENEBDFBHF JSJ

>And I didn't assume you're stupid
uh you literally just typed a paragraph on how people who type like me are vapid airheads

honestly i think it's too funny like
>typing in an engaging way that is easy to parse
are u not reading this completely fine??
is it not literally in the exact same voice in ur head that it would be if it was typed w proper grammar and shit??
like it sounds to me like u literally just want a stupid reason to feel better than everyone else, which i mean is fine bc that's what humans do. still doesn't make it any less nasty tho :(
>>
>>24709815
I'm reading what you're saying just fine but you're still objectively coming off as annoying. I don't feel better than anyone though.
>doesn't make it any less nasty
No need to virtue signal when there's literally no one in this thread who's in support of your views here.
>>
>>24709802
>It's that almost every girl or woman I've been added by offers communication with what I can only describe as the text equivalent of a valley girl accent
Hmm, I honestly haven't noticed. Everybody seems to talk about the same, or switch between vernaculars depending on the situation (eg. I'm either like this or straight street shit most of the time).

>they usually just dick around trying to lead the discussion into talking about themselves only
Now that really is the internet. Almost every time you have a conversation with someone it's either complete nothings being passed back and forth, or one person talking about themselves the whole time and the other going full auto with "yeah"s.
>>
>>24709825
>Everybody seems to talk about the same
That hasn't been my experience sadly
>Now that really is the internet
Willing to agree on this somewhat, but I've been able to get good discussion out of men so much more frequently than women
>>
>>24709822
>thinking you being nasty is 'virtue signaling' whatever that buzzword fucking means
haha i get it! you're trivializing it! haha! by equating it with a buzzword! so you don't have to feel responsible! haha i see what ur doin v clever
i wish i lived that deep in denial
or autism
whatever it is, you have a lot of it

friendly reminder 2 everyone that being empathetic and self-reflective is not a weakness ;^)
>>
>>24709838
did you ever consider the reason you don't 'get good discussion out of women' is because you think if they don't type like an english professor that they're inherently ~vapid and airheaded~ and immediately disregard anything they say

honestly i think the problem lies with you more than them lol
>>
>>24709846
>like it sounds to me like u literally just want a stupid reason to feel better than everyone else, which i mean is fine bc that's what humans do. still doesn't make it any less nasty tho :(

I don't want a reason to feel better than anybody. I don't feel better than anybody. I'm sure the way I talk or other things I do will be annoying to people. If other people call it as such I'm not going to accuse them of saying so just so that they can boost their self-esteem at my expense.

What you did is make an accusation you can't prove (that I'm saying something to feel better about myself) and then raise yourself onto the moral high ground by making your verdict that I am nasty for the emotionally-charged accusation you can't prove.

Which is by definition virtue signalling.
>>
>>24709838
>That hasn't been my experience sadly
I might not half talked to as many people as you have. I rarely play games online (either console, computer, or mobile) and never really get active on any forums. Hell, when I come to 4chan once a month, all I do is find enough threads to cover my toolbar in tabs and only stick to those threads until they die out.

>good discussion out of men so much more frequently than women
I'd still like to think that's because women get hit up a lot more often than men, so you won't find someone willing to spend a lot of time talking about many different things as easily. Who know though, everyone is different and neither of us have enough data to make a completely solid statement.
>>
>>24709866
but what if that is literally why you do it
obviously you'd never admit it because you don't want to look bad
what now?
>>
>>24709859
I don't want anyone to talk like an English professor though, I have no idea why you keep on making emotionally charged accusation after accusation either. I feel like you're shocked that someone would say the way you're talking makes you come off as annoying
>>
god i love people who think that emotions are completely invalid and 'facts' are literally the only thing they'all accept

ex. 'It really made me sad when you said that.' and responding with 'OH MY GOD IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOURE SAD FUCK YUR FEELINGS SHOW ME SOURCES I CANNOT COMPREHEND HUMAN EMOTION'

>the classic intj
>>
>>24709876
>what now?
It just means you're wasting your time making claims you'll never be able to substantiate.
>>
>>24709885
lmao do u think i'm totally unaware my typing is considered annoying to some ppl
u are not the first one to say this but i mean if u wanna take credit cuz it makes u feel good u can

ALSO HEY I CAN SAY EMOTIONALLY CHARGED TOO! emotionally charged emotionally charged emotionally charged emotionally charged

haha meme
>>
>>24709895
>'It really made me sad when you said that.'
That's a factual statement about a person's state of being which someone can act on with empathy though

You're missing the context, when people state they don't care about emotions it's usually in cases of things like
>'This person at work was talking about working out and losing weight and as a 300lb woman struggling with self-esteem it triggered me and they should be fired for ableism and insensitivty'
>'Wait, why should they be fired?'
>'Because it triggered me! It hurt my feelings!'
And the sad thing is people do get corrective actions for things like that
>>
>>24709899
hey how was ur finals week
>>
>>24709904
>>24709899

>self-aware they're annoying
>haha I'm just doing it on purpose

Good grief
>>
>>24709913
20 bucks rn that u pride urself on being anti feminist
>>
>>24709895
god i love people who think that facts are completely invalid and 'emotions' are literally the only thing they'all accept

ex. 'It really made me correct cause these facts.' and responding with 'OH MY GOD IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOURE FACTUAL CORRECT FUCK YUR FACTS AND OBJECTIVE TRUTHS WHAT ABOUT MY FEELINGS I CANNOT COMPREHEND STATISTICS OR LOGIC'
>>
>>24709918
or consider this: ppl who find my typing annoying are generally not the people i talk to
>>
>>24709926
nice meme again bro lolz
>>
>>24709931
ever wonder why you're still alive?
>>
>>24709875
>Who know though, everyone is different and neither of us have enough data to make a completely solid statement.
Tru fax

I don't really care about people being able to talk about many different things, I don't want a genius or someone who has to have gone through however many years of schooling and read this many books

Just someone who can pick up on conversational queues and express interest in the other person. When I talk to people I usually try to focus on the other person, their life etc, rather than intellectual wanking
>>
>>24709935
>When I talk to people I usually try to focus on the other person, their life etc, rather than intellectual wanking
Well, yeah, same here. I'm just saying there's a difference between ONLY talking about the other person and having a long discussion. There's only so much of one person that you can pound out before it starts to get boring and then you need something to fall back to, and something else to fall back to after that.

I don't want to sit and talk politics, religious studies, psychology, philosophy, whatever, the whole time, but being about to at least touch on some of that once in a while between life and general shit like good movies is nice.

>>24709895
I went from not caring one way or the other that you didn't hit me up, to being glad you didn't right around here. You went from an average nobody to whiny pretty quick.
>>
>>24709935
*cues

haha what are you VAPID AND AIRHEADED?!
>>
>>24709951
oh no some desperate guy on the internet doesn't like me ugh my self worth solely depends on your appproval i can't believe you would do this!!!!
>>
>>24709973
>desperate
inb4 and still not hurting me any
>>
>>24709978
kisses
>>
>>24709988
hugs, desu
>>
File: IMG_3219.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3219.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>24709993
wanna come watch netflix w me
i have salsa and tostitos
>>
>>24709995
You bounced back nicely. You really gotta stop worrying so much about that other dude though. Not everyone is going to like you, or certain parts about you, but that's life. Some random person on the internet isn't worth the time to even start worrying about, let alone argue with them for an hour,

62" 4k TV or nothing. Sorry, love.
>>
>>24710017
>62" 4k TV or nothing. Sorry, love.
>>
>>24710025
I would have sent a pic of my awesome TV, but the room's walls are black, carpet is gray, and the light fixture is too small for the space. No flash on the tablet made it look like I had my thumb over the camera. :'D

32" box set, like it's 1999.
>>
File: IMG_3221.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3221.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
FOR YOUR INFORMATION SHE IS NOT A BOX SET
she is a little chunky but i call her curvy so she doesn't feel insecure ;_;
>>
>>24710070

now that's what i call a thicc tv
>>
>>24710070
Flat enough. What is it, four or five years old or a cheap brand?

And clean your fucking dresser, holy shit.
>>
>>24710102
>And clean your fucking dresser, holy shit.
haha that's just my dresser B)

the back says it's from july 2009 ;_; they grow up so fast...
>>
>>24707760
lol this virgin randomly sent me a link to a porn video to show me and see my reaction and then the second I ask about sex she blocks me
>>
>>24710125
I have the smallest house I could get because I only use the bedroom. I sleep on the floor, stack all my books, game/CD/Blue-Ray/DVD cases beside my dresser, keep the books I haven't read in a drawer of it, and have the few random things I own in a box in front of it. Living room is just a walk-in area with a weight bench, and treadmill. Bathroom only has one bottle of body wash and two towels. Kitchen barely has any food, and a couple things to drink, a pack of silverware, two cups, two plates, two bowels, and a skillet.

I couldn't be messy even if I tried, because I don't own anything more than I need.
>>
File: IMG_3227.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3227.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>24710163
what the fuck how do you exist
especially the no food
you okay man? LMAO

>tfw i just throw shit on the floor and i don't know why but i make no effort to clean it up? i'm literally meant to be a manchild
>>
>>24710199
Not no food, I have enough to survive. :P

I've just never been one for physical possessions. I have more than I said, ofc, but it's not anything worth mentioning, just like a pack of lighbulbs, stuff for my cats, a fan, and shit like that.

>>tfw i just throw shit on the floor and i don't know why but i make no effort to clean it up? i'm literally meant to be a manchild

You really need to work on doing better. Not only does that look bad, but if you keep up with it you can get to where it starts causing health problems. See a shrink or a life coach or something, that's real advice too not just trying to be a dick.
>>
>>24710212
THANKS FOR THE ADVICE DAD, I'LL MAKE YOU PROUD SOME DAY
>>
File: ThisGuy.jpg (34KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
ThisGuy.jpg
34KB, 680x510px
>>24710224
Or you can just act stuck up and ignore solid advice. Both ways work.
>>
>>24710230
i-i was being s-serious... :(
>>
>>24710234
My nigga. ^^

Live in a better environment, feel better personally, it's a double-tap to your psyche.
>>
File: doggo.jpg (24KB, 480x354px) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
24KB, 480x354px
>>24710234
wait so are you the scoundrel girl or someone else? you seem incredibly invested in this thread if you aren't. Have a doggo.
>>
>>24710245
>>24710234
This is a thread for sharing the females that add people in contact threads just to delete or ignore them all like these

>>24707760
>>24703276
>>24703285

Do you have any of those to share? If not you might be in the wrong thread.
>>
>>24710261
>This is a thread for sharing the females that add people in contact threads just to delete or ignore them all like these
Taking the OP as the real conversation, topkek. Fuck off, newfag.
>>
File: dinner is served, my dudes.png (503KB, 497x493px) Image search: [Google]
dinner is served, my dudes.png
503KB, 497x493px
>>24710253
i am none of the girls mentioned in this thread
i just really like arguing and then shitposting
: )

>>24710261
no but i have this picture
>>
File: StraightOuttaHope.jpg (80KB, 846x846px) Image search: [Google]
StraightOuttaHope.jpg
80KB, 846x846px
>>24710288
Stop stealing all the goddamn dubs already! :(
>>
File: COl8xzr.jpg (88KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
COl8xzr.jpg
88KB, 720x720px
>>24710288
that is a shame, i was hoping the people the thread was about were taking over the thread
>>
File: me.jpg (29KB, 533x400px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
29KB, 533x400px
>>24710303
i mean that would be really funny tho

can someone post me in this thread so that can be arranged?
>>
>A/S/L
21/F/CA
>Sexual Orientation
Bi
>Text / Mic / Cam
Y/M/M
>Favorite Music
Hip Hop, Pop, R&B
>Favorite Movies
Love Actually, Frozen, Step Up
>Favorite TV Shows
Bobs Burgers, How I Met Your Mother, The Kardashians
>Favorite Books
The Da Vinci Code
>Favorite Vidya
Sims 3 and Mario Kart
Possibly
English, Portuguese
People to talk to and keep me company
Weirdos
>Contact info
xsamiishx
>>
File: pPbTfaO.jpg (23KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
pPbTfaO.jpg
23KB, 500x351px
>>24710312
is your name kitten something
>>
>>24710288
Fake fucking cunt. This is the cunt posted above. She ain't shit posting this is her life. Read her posts its evident its her.
Obviously she will deny she can't accept her reality. The fakest cunt i ever seen on the internet.
>>
File: IMG_0596.jpg (107KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0596.jpg
107KB, 1080x1080px
>>24706632
i don't think my nose is that big but if you want a physical pissing contest i'd love to invite you to a video call hit me up
>>
>>24711170
Literal pissing?
>>
>>24711170
>>24710988
Changed your id to win the conversation. You win the conversation but it doesn't change how you a cunt.
>>
>>24711198
what you on about
>>
>>24711201
Brad Pitts gonna rescue your labia minora .hahahaa.he frequents soc did you know? he thinks you have more to your labia minora and its your nose.
>>
>>24711211
i feel like there's some banter here buried underneath stupid bullshit

what are you talking about
>>
>>24711170
Same nigga as before here.

Now what I would do is teach you how to clean your room and compare specs on devices to not get such a grainy camera.

Your nose is a bit big, but it counters your lips pretty well. Solid average chick.

>>24711198
You do realize that your ID can change without purposely doing so, right? Also she's obviously the same person, so that argument would still be invalid even if the ID change couldn't be explained away.
>>
>>24711257
my rooms fairly clean

also this is my only id in this thread sorry
>>
>>24711268
>also this is my only id in this thread sorry
Yeah, because >>24706566 definitely wasn't you. You just replied to someone criticizing your facial structure while talking to me, by posting a new pic for no reason.

This is my second ID so far, no shame in owning it.

>my rooms fairly clean
What's going on in that cabinet thing though? Empty it out, the background takes the eye off of the focus of the picture.
>>
>>24711257
Yes she is and this thread proves she needs validation from strangers and purposely seeks attention. She also a lying cunt and a terrible person.
>>24711217
I'm sorry your nose is huge and you have very skillfully takena lower contrast picture to hide how huge it is. Is this why you so terrible? Are you planning a nose job very soon? Hahahahaa so secure this cunt be.
>>
>>24711278
that person was trying to make fun of me or something idk
>>
>>24711290
saq is kind of a dumb fuck. Honestly, you shouldn't have even worried about replying to such an old comment. The thread has moved way past that since then (I know, I've been here the whole time).

You don't seem like a cunt to me, but I've also only given you art citiques so idk.
>>
>>24711290
But you thrive on the attention. Its the reason you monitoring this thread. Changing ids to make yourself look good in your fake world. Own your cunt. Thats all you are. A cunt. Hahahaa
>>
>>24711298
If monitoring a thread is bad, what about keeping the tab open and on auto update for, what has it been now, 23 hours? Obviously, I haven't been here for every one of those hours, but still.
>>
>>24711298
someone sent me this on skype but the attention is flattering thanks
>>
File: 1375834375525.jpg (18KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
1375834375525.jpg
18KB, 360x480px
>>24711170
you're ok looking, though the picture is kind of a scam, i was expecting something far worse by how this thread was going
>>
>>24711303
Hahaa be real. You ain't fooling anyone. You were here the whole time. But believe what you want. You still a cunt.
Yes im sure you flattered. Enjoy the flattery while it lasts.
>>
File: 1470957958689.jpg (66KB, 612x574px) Image search: [Google]
1470957958689.jpg
66KB, 612x574px
>>24711319
I'm not so sure, >>24710070

in this picture if you zoom in you can see a state farm logo, i don't think state farm is in the united kingdom and i doubt that she drives
>>
>>24711364
Either ways they cunts. All 3 posted,and they have similar personalities I can't tell the difference.
>>
>>24711364
ENHANCE
>>24710988
i'm still not that girl... this is so funny
>>24711170
hey did you know i'm you apparently
>>
>>24711427
lmao 'all women that i don't like are CUNTS!!!!'
what is it like being a living, breathing meme??
>>
>>24711601
oh excuse me i just woke up i can't type now **all women that don't like ME
>>
>>24711601
I like women you cunt. Just not the ones posted here. I don't like outies and attention whores. Not all women are like you. I worship some women and adore and love them. Too bad you the cunts i can't stand.
Please stop your shitposting.
>>
>>24711603
These 3 posted here don't even know me to like me. They haven't seen me or spoken to me on Skype. They were posted here for the topic. Deleting and adding people like a sport.
This thread just proved they really cunts.

>>24711170
This cunt did this to me>>24703317
So yeh she was a cunt just for her keks.

Not liking me isn't why she is a cunt. She is a real life cunt.
>>
File: IMG_7881.jpg (255KB, 720x847px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7881.jpg
255KB, 720x847px
>>24709300
>>24709309
I want to talk to Americans. Also I don't add people to delete them, I probably just don't add *you*
>>
>>24711695
>>24711649
>cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt
>>
>>24711708
>63 posts by this ID
Jesus anon, might be a good idea to something productive: go for a walk, create something, teach yourself something new -- no thread is worth this much attention and I don't think your words are making any meaningful difference on how the other posters perceive woman on Skype threads.
>>
>>24711708
This person is most probably this>>24711702
Super cunt hole. Kek.
>>
>>24711713
finals are over
i'm going to shitpost all i want, nerd
>>24711717
wait, probably what
>>
>>24712144
Blah blah blah outie cunt whore.
>>
>>24712165
my tummy hurts
>>
>>24712167
Show tummy
>>
>>24712173
ok >>24711766
>>
File: IMG_8004.jpg (75KB, 357x417px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8004.jpg
75KB, 357x417px
>>24711717
you seem triggered
>>
>>24712193
Its normal looking. Would it be much if i asked for outie pussy lips?
>>
>>24712256
>>
>>24712265
Looks tasty. Would eat all day.
>>
Not Skype but discord.

>>24713586

Avoid her.
>>
>>24712193
>>24711702
Super cunts owning it. Kek
>>
>inb4 butthurt
>starts a thread literally about being butthurt cause "hurr y u grils no liek meee???"

This is why /soc/ went to shit ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>24714810
The thread says it is not for people who were hurt personally because someone didn't like them as an individual. It is for sharing who does this to almost everyone they add.
>>
Glad to see we're getting back to the tits or gtfo mentality.

Not being sarcastic either, girls are getting big, nasty egos by getting a cheap attention fix from the internet, whether it's on /soc/, nsabook, or tinder. They ought to give something back for their fix.
>>
>>24706566
Yeah this is a really bad pic. Do you have a penis?
>>
>>24714810
This has nothing to do with why soc went to shit, homie
>>
>>24715164
This for this file name>>24712265
>>
>>24714810
Girls do like me. We talking about 3 specific cunts nobody likes. The only ones that like them pretend to do so being passive individuals.
These cunts should be stoned jihad style.
>>
File: 1482242076993.jpg (53KB, 296x496px) Image search: [Google]
1482242076993.jpg
53KB, 296x496px
>>24711170
This is here mother, explains the cunt owning mentality .
She won't admit it but I'm pretty sure its her mom.
>>
Everyone knows this bitch im sure.
>A/S/L
20/F/The Netherlands
>Sexual Orientation
Straight
>Relationship Status
Taken
>Text / Mic / Cam
Yes/idk/no
>Favorite Music
Glitch hop, k-pop, indie, rock, chill stuff and basically almost everything
>Favorite Shows/Movies
Friends, AHS, Memoirs of a Geisha, Orphan Black, Hannibal, Fringe
>Favorite Vidya
AC:NL
>Interests
Playing games on PC/N3DS, netflix, kawaii stuff
No
Friends~
People over 25
>Contact Info
qtkitties
>>
>>24715676
Yes but she wasn't worth adding. I just ignore this cunt.
Pretty sure she posted this herself for comments. Ignore this whore lads.
>>
>>24715457
shut the fuck up you stupid paki faggot
you're not funny
>>
>>24715457
>Remy Lacroix
What are you even trying to accomplish with such obvious bait?
>>
>>24716105
They call someone a Paki when they hate. This is what the world has become. Sad
>>
>>24716111
Well its not funny. You found the attention flattering. You should be flattered you look a porn star.
>>24715457
>>
>>24717111
>>24716111
Checked.
>>
>>24711170
Look children this is the definition of vanity. This is how you measure self worth.
> I am brad pitt
>>
File: eastern european noble.png (21KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
eastern european noble.png
21KB, 657x527px
>>24717111
shut up you paki trash
>>
>>24718920
Im Brad Pitt. The offer still stands. Get real fame.
>>
If you´re browsing the discord channels on /soc/
Avoid this cunt.

>manipulative
>loves to have orbiters around her
>tries-hard to be hip and cool
>Will try to make you orbit her
>the awful kind of /pol/ trash
>has a boyfriend but still likes to keep orbiters around her for hugbox purposes and favors
>tries to act all cool when in reality she takes anti-depressant pills
>loves drama and circlejerk

So yeah. Not skype but still relevant if you want to avoid shit tier people.
>>
>>24719792
you've been at this for 2 days now, nobody fucking cares
>>
>>24719792
>tries to act all cool when in reality she takes anti depressants pills
????? this point has nothing to do with anything
>>
>>24719799
Hello, Friend dont you have to be orbiting on the shut-in thread? :^)
You seem pretty upset and bothered with my post.
Perhaps its because you are somehow related to this disgusting human being?
How weird.
>>
>>24719829
i've literally never talked to them
i just think you're really reaching w the antidepressant thing like who fucking cares
>>
>>24715680
no I didn't post that but thanks :3
>>
>>24719850
Im Telling you this is either this>>24711170 or this>>24711702 I'm betting on this cunt>>24711170

Is easy to use 3 devices and change ids. Antidepressants for this cunt for sure>>24711170 she can't accept she ain't a celeb and the only celeb role she will score is playing Remy LaCroix's daughter. Poor cunt.
>>
>>24719879
i am none of the above hahahah
>>
>>24719940
Then piss off fucking troll. But yeah im pretty sure you this>>24711170
Try harder. The only fame you gonna get is being a cunt. Hahahahhahaa. So desperate for fame.
Prove you ain't them.
>> Protip you can't coz you are. Hahahaha so desperate.
>>
File: IMG_3309.jpg (211KB, 960x1211px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3309.jpg
211KB, 960x1211px
>>24720103
>this just in! girls can defend other girls! woaaaaaahhhh
i wonder what it's like being that debilitatingly autistic
>>
>>24720123
I wonder what its like having such ugly fingers.
> Being this crazy
>>
>>24711170
holy shit that is a big nose

disgusting
>>
>>24720185
>ugly fingers

Best insult you could come up with huh
>>
>>24720185
you know, most people would have just insulted my face
great job being creative, gold star, buddy!!
>>
>>24720212
>>24720185
yeah man with that nose she has why bother insulting fingers lmao
>>
>>24720223
yeah exactly like come on my nose is clearly the easy target here why not just go for it
>>
>>24720230
chin is also an easy target but might just be the pic

nose is def fucked no matter what though
>>
>>24720123
I feel sorry for you defending cunts you don't even know. You fighting a losing battle. You wouldn't know the other side.2
>>
>>24720239
ok this is twice now in the past 2 days that i've heard my chin
i didn't think anything was wrong w it but apparently there is woops thanks mom and dad
>>24720240
i'm defending them bc when i used to go on here a lot ppl did the same shit w me
>>
>>24720246
well on the bright side nose and chin only make up like...40% of your face?

maybe the other 60% isn't as deformed
>>
>>24720251
no i have a really big forehead and my entire face is just really long and narrow
tfw unfortunate genetics
>>
>>24720246
>Defending literal cunts and trash people
what a hero right?
us women amirite? xdd
God, women are so fucking retarded.
>>
>>24720123
I apologise. I have nothing against you. Girls like you make it better. I feel sick knowing girls aint like you. The cunts posted above are true cunts. You defending them won't change how i feel. These girls did the same with me and I won't forget. This wasn't your fight.
>>
>>24720257
you should really leave your mom's basement one of these days :^)
>>
>>24720264
My id changed I restarted my ph. I am this person>>24720185
>>
>>24720266
You should stop getting triggered one of these days :^)
You keep proving my point on how retarded women are. Thanks, lass
>>
>>24720254
big forehead + your nose + your chin must be awful

I'm sure /soc/ guys will still give you attention though
>>
>>24720266
Im truly sorry.
>>
>>24720271
you keep proving my point on how retarded men are xdddd
>>
>>24720273
fortunately i have really big eyes that takes away a little from all the fukt things surrounding it
>>
>>24720123
I just realized you never once insulted me here. I really thought you were the fame cunt and my insults were directed to her. Why the fuck did you post here? You really retarded. That bitch won't even care you were defending her.
>>
>>24720280
like bug eyes? not sure if that really helps

sounds like you look like a praying mantis but with the nose of squidward
>>
>>24720294
idk i think they're cool ;_;
they're also pale green which is rly neat hehe
>>
>>24720293
idc if she doesn't care if i'm defending her i just hate entitled-ass dudes who think all women are obligated to entertain their loser asses
>>
>>24720303
>they're also pale green

...like a praying mantis?
>>
>>24720317
yes i am praying mantis
>>
>>24720312
>im a strong independent woman who need no man
You´re pathetic lmao.
As expected of a dumb woman.
>>
>>24720327
zzzZZZzzzZZzzzz
>>
>>24720312
You really got it wrong. I don't know about the other dudes. I have never stripped on cam or shown my dick.I don't need a girl to entertain me. I have met some really nice girls here but these girls specially this cunt>>24711170 was just mean for no reason. She is the entitled cunt. She didn't even add me but texted for her keks taunting.
>>
>>24720312
Can you not read the OP? It says it's about women who are adding and deleting lots of people just to do it. These are women who think men are there just to entertain them. You should be joining in calling them out not defending them.
>>
>>24720346
she´s drowning in too much grrl power to realize.
Dumb cunts gonna be dumb, dont even bother.
>>
>>24720370
dumb and ugly

a dangerous combo
>>
>>24720346
'just to do it' = you were boring/creepy/weird and they didn't want to talk to you
quit acting like anyone does that for no reason. there was a reason
>>
>>24720123
Don't know what else to tell you since i got nothing against you now. Goodnight from me. :)
>>
>>24720377
No really. These cunts do it for no reason. I swear they do. I ain't lying. Try being a male and adding them and see for yourself. But obviously after this thread they gonna act nicer the cunts.
>>
File: Czz8SuOXgAAJXhL.jpg (54KB, 960x610px) Image search: [Google]
Czz8SuOXgAAJXhL.jpg
54KB, 960x610px
>>24720293
>>
>>24720397
Girl power?
Cunt needs a fame fix.
>>
>>24720404
you're not even putting coherent sentences together anymore

i think girl power melted your feeble man-brain
>>
>>24720412
Enjoy your fame.
Brad Pitt here looking for a new star in my new movie. Want real fame?
>>
whack ass bollywood brad pitt
>>
File: image.jpg (472KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
472KB, 960x1280px
>>24720377
this is you huh? you're actually so cute
>>
>>24720433
why the fuck do u have a pic of me from 2014 saved

god 4chan is fucking weird lmao
>>
>>24720459
i didnt save it, i had to google "dani soc" but ik you have short hair now
>>
>>24720468
still weird
you could have just asked using my name baka
>>
File: 1476343263320.jpg (161KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1476343263320.jpg
161KB, 640x360px
>>24720433
o wow

isnt this you too?
>>
>>24720493
lmao no
i saw that a while ago
ive never had straight hair
>>
>>24720493
wtf her hair is straight not curly and her pubes are a different color ?!
>>
>>24720500
exactly
ppl are retarded
my pubes are brown fyi ;))))
i mean the reason it got connected to me was probably because i had a really similar comforter on my bed for a long time but it was a cheap one from walmart so no shit other people would have it too
>>
>>24720504
come back to /shut/
>>
>>24720504
hmm still pretty sure someone posted nudes of a "dani" here before maybe it was a different one

there was a pic in bed like >>24720493
and an ass pic too
>>
>>24720526
yea there was a censored one floating around
and guess what: it's child pornography! i was under 18! ;) so good thing it was censored
>>
>>24720525
no u guys are mean
>>
>>24720542
Not since I've been back. Your a melon.
>>
>>24720544
'your'
idk who you are anyways
>>
>>24720546
its ok. Please return so I can hit on you more
>>
>>24720554
sounds terrible
>>
>>24712195
totally gonna need sauce on that one
>>
Kik name: Vultureface
Skype name:genghis0swan

Never responds and doesn't even add. Just looking to waste people's time.
>>
>>24720377
It isn't for no reason. It's probably because it makes them feel powerful or good to see how many people they can get to add them but they don't really plan to talk to them. It's just fun to see how many can be attracted I guess.
>>
ITT: Boring dudes who don't use face pics as profile photos mad girls won't talk to them
>>
>>24703276
i hope you all realize shes 15 :^)
>>
File: Pussy Grab.jpg (3KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
Pussy Grab.jpg
3KB, 125x93px
>>24721001
ITT: Females who have exigent expectations and wait for "that one guy" who will never arrive because they fail to remember that this is 4chan and will never succumb to logic.
>>
>>24721207
So they should settle for the losers who are so salty they end up making and participating in threads like these?
>>
>>24721232
How many times does it have to be shown again. The thread is not for guys who had one girl stop talking to them because of the conversation they were having. It is about girls who do this to many people over and over. Why do people like you not pay attention to that point?
>>
>>24721245
Cause I've never had that problem, even with some of the skypes posted in this thread

Perhaps it's you guys and not the girls
>>
>>24721232
You come in here just like how the colonists did when expanding to the West; hearing stories of how gold was practically everywhere. I wonder who's the bigger loser: the chicks who come on a website which is KNOWN to possess degens here and there, or the ones who are supposedly "losers" themselves?
>>
>>24721258
The losers will always be the losers

You can pick a chunk of gold out of a dirty river but a rock will never be a golden nugget
>>
>>24721249
>Just because it didn't happen to you it didn't happen to others.

>Girls can never do something wrong without it being a guy's fault

This may not be the right thread for you.
>>
>>24721001
lol desu i don't want to look at someone's ugly mug when i talk to them.

can we post about creepy guys
>spammers who keep harassing you with different accounts
>sad losers who want to be your bf after one convo
>"send a photo" first message
>>
>>24721308
People post about those guys quite a lot. This thread is about the girls. Funny how mad some people get if you try to use one thread to just save people the time wasted to talk to some of the girls that are just messing with people.
>>
>>24721304
So much salt.

Wonder why a girl wouldn't want to talk to a cool guy like you.
>>
>>24721393
K I can see you are only trying to derail the thread so will be ignoring you now.

Anybody have any other girls to share that do what it says in OP?
>>
>>24721435
>K

Maybe girls don't wanna talk to you because you type like a child
>>
>>24720433

Oh look, good old horse face is back.
>>
>>24721294
Sorry, had some thai curry. I can't wait to take a nasty shit and post it on this thread for your slutty ass.
>>
>>24721453
I would giddy up if you know what I mean ;)
>>
>>24721461

You must look like a beta faggot if you know what I mean.
>>
>>24721458
Webm plz
>>24721474
I'm sure you know how beta faggots look. I mean you'll have to see your dad for Christmas right?
>>
>>24721345
do they? maybe i'm missing the thread then.
>>
Add someone to the skype list.
This is a male. (i think)
if you disagree with him about minorities and sexuality he will just delete you without saying anything.
>>
File: 1410136203105.gif (748KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1410136203105.gif
748KB, 320x240px
>>24720459
>4chan is fucking weird
>>
this thread is fucking pathetic

everyone here
>>
File: 1481081274336.jpg (17KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
1481081274336.jpg
17KB, 290x290px
>>24722193
>everyone here
>>
>>24722220
Your point? Kill yourself fag
>>
>>24721807
what a fucking hideous creature

why the hell would you do that to your eyebrows, it makes your giant dick nose look even more like a giant erection just resting on your face
>>
>>24721807
Horse face.
>>
>>24721807
Former /soc/ celeb.
>>
>>24721308
You need to send a photo so i know you aren't ugly and wasting my time. The quality of the convo depends on the quality of your face. This is why every social network has a profile picture. You just mad coz your face is ugly.
> Fact
>>
File: tumblr_nh77hvceRG1qc5cbwo1_500.jpg (77KB, 500x516px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nh77hvceRG1qc5cbwo1_500.jpg
77KB, 500x516px
Hey dumb fuck faces. Female here. If you haven't noticed this one simple rule about economy: Supply and demand. Everyone who comes to /soc/ wants pussy, only a few pussies come here. Guess what? That means you really ARE here for our entertainment and benefit! To orbit us however we see fit?:) Why? Because you are desperate for any scrap of attention? Oh your not? Then leave maybe? Until then get in line giving us whatever we want for just a little bit of attention.

If you disagree have fun dying alone. :))))
>>
>>24704183
>>24709460

Lol posts like these just prove me right. Most men on /soc/ are fine looking and all but literally bumbling idiots who haven't even read a thread and idk how they even discovered 4chan to start with but a female will get beyond dozens of adds from guys literally begging her to look at his penis, usually I literally make a guy pay me for my opinion on his penis. I could make a living this way. And you guys are literally getting angry about women being selective? Funny, you completely enable them to be that way especially when you make threads like this. It's just more attention for them. You think you are taking the power back by making fun of her for her big nose or labia or whatever but for every time you think you are rejecting her there's probably over 30 men trying to get anything from her even acknowledgement of their existence like a 'hello' from her.

As for conversation starters and continued conversation flow the pressure is all on the male where it should be. Women are higher value and in shorter supply. Supply and demand.

For those of you complaining that a woman on here isn't interesting you should go complain to your mommy and see if she will let you fuck her after your tendies.
>>
File: kenny waving.png (455KB, 941x1600px) Image search: [Google]
kenny waving.png
455KB, 941x1600px
>>24722456
Hi, Gaby.
>>
>>24722456
You must be an ugly land whale or you wouldn't have posted this. Let's see your ugly face before you make such high claims. You mad retards here don't give you attention?
Females who come to /soc/ are ugly and have mental issues on prescription drugs. You said it yourself how men want a scrap. If you were beautiful youd be in the real world having real sex with real dudes. Yet you come to /soc/ . Who you fooling cunthole?
>>
>>24720571
>recently blocked me on skype
I'd at least like to know why...
>>
>>24722495
Even if I was ugly, really really really ugly, and a woman I could still find sex; so how is that a 'real world' accomplishment for a female? It's not. Your point is completely invalid now.
>>
>>24722492
Hahahaaa.
Men will see 3 cunt holes on Skype and jerk of to 3 without emotions. You just meat for us. Girls are looking for that one special guy who will give her emotional support and make her feel all princessy. Guys will be jerks to all girls. So yeh we have the upper hand. You aren't rare you plenty to us and we jerk off to every one of you. Yes you are selective coz we all use you as meat. women cunts are plenty. On the other hand your prince charming is rare.
>>
>>24722511
Sure you can jerk off all you like. But you will never get laid. Date rape and drugging her doesn't count as having gotten laid out of your own skill.
>>
>>24722507
Your point is invalid.
You wouldn't cum to an really really ugly man? You need someone who makes you feel good. Blah shit blah.
We would jerk off to you no matter how ugly you are. You are the ones who come here looking for that rare gem man. We just come here to jerk to all off you. Thats why you mad, you still looking for your prince charming and he is rare and a man. We don't fucking care. You have a hole we will fuck it.
>>
File: 1354003098484.png (160KB, 476x357px) Image search: [Google]
1354003098484.png
160KB, 476x357px
>>24722456
supply and demand is a realistic point but it only applies to young women, 35 year old women wouldn't get 1/5th the attention that a 20 year old would. Men don't crave attention from women, they crave tits, its more likely you projecting about the desperation for attention, which is most likely why you come here
>>
>>24722533
Good luck finding a hole to actually fuck not just pictures to jerk off to, friend.
>>
>>24722520
You wish it was true. Honey im sorry cunts like you are aplenty. Girls do hit on men. You just salty you ugly and will never get your dream rare man.
>>
>>24722550
"irl i have fucked about 5 men"

this is that paki here btw
>>24703317
reeling
>>
>>24722537
Irl i have fucked about 5 women. I come to /soc/ to talk to stupid cunts like you when my real life gf is asleep or busy. This is what men do. We can fuck and cum to all girls. Girls on the other hand think they have thier prince charming. Its just how it is.
>>
>>24722555
Yeh you wish. Stick to the point? But yeh you won't ugly cunt coz you got nothing nothing. It was a typo and thats all you found. >>24722456 so yeh again you aren't that rare.
>>
>>24722565
ehhhhh
>>
File: woof..png (6KB, 1531x47px) Image search: [Google]
woof..png
6KB, 1531x47px
>>
File: 1374850864448.jpg (35KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1374850864448.jpg
35KB, 640x427px
>>24722556
depends on your age but 5 women isn't really a lot, 4chan women will make you look like a little baby with 5, 4chan seems to have giant swings, either the women have slept with 30 people or no one. You can guess the tumblr girl above has been banged out 50 times and slascoundrel hasn't at all
>>
>>24722555
You quoting this >>24703317 means you this>>24711170 and this isn't the first time you yelled Paki when you lose the point. Yell Paki all you want won't change you just a cunt hole

Still needing your daily fame fix?
>>
>>24722582
your english is so busted it's immediately apparent
>>
>>24722570
Yes a typo? Hahahaa love how you stalk this thread.
>>24722579
Yes true. Well what can i say i still have time? Tbh i don't look for sex or pay for it. I need more than just sex. The girl im with i been with for 2 years now and I'm really looking to settle down soon.
>>
>>24722584
Is that all you got on me? I call you a cunt hole and you say learn English? You still understood?
You could better than Paki and learn English. But then you British i ain't surprised. Predictable actually .
>>
>>24722604
what the fuck does this even mean
when is india going to glass u
>>
>>24722611
What the fuck does this mean? English ain't my mother tongue cunt hole.

Having a lil overdose on your fame fix?
>>
>>24722579
Im pretty sure the cunts banged enough and looking for nigger cock now.
>>
>>24722492
Look another person who can't read what the OP says. Not about women being selective. About women who purposely add guys just to delete them for fun. Sure is curious as people get so upset and try to defend something different than what the thread is for.
>>
>>24722641
Correct your English friend. Or this cunt >>24711170 will give you an English lesson. Either that or she will call you a Paki. Only the English have a say here. Be careful English should be your mother tongue.
>>
File: basedpaki.png (522KB, 610x406px) Image search: [Google]
basedpaki.png
522KB, 610x406px
>>24722657
>>
>>24722668
Based British cunt hole. Calling anyone a Paki when they feelings get hurted.
>>
File: 1376114460903.png (137KB, 453x668px) Image search: [Google]
1376114460903.png
137KB, 453x668px
>>24722633
doubt it, she doesn't fit the mold for someone who whores,games+neetish+young+socializing on 4chan, if that description was a dude you could conclude he'd be a virgin, likely its the same for her.
>>
File: based British.jpg (22KB, 200x100px) Image search: [Google]
based British.jpg
22KB, 200x100px
>>24722668
Paki Paki Paki.
>>
>>24722719
remember when my friend told you to message me telling me you were gay and you did lol
>>
>>24722714
Who cares about her hymen.She just a cunt hole needing a fame fix and I'm here to make her famous.
>>
>>24722727
So you finally admit it. You see this? >>24720123 hahahaaa finally closure.

Why would i need to remember i posted it here. You finally admitted we weren't lying. Thanks for proving a point. Enjoy your fame.
>>
>>24722746
paki confirmed
>>
>>24722727
And you knew all this while the person was from India and you still yelled Paki?
There you go ladies and gentlemen this is the fame cunt we told you about.
>>
>>24722752
>>24722755
Keep your fame. Enjoy it. Brad Pitt is coming soon.
>>
>>24722760
you're a broken human being and every passing moment i pity you more and more
>>
>>24722766
Don't. I have a very fulfilling life. You need this thread for a fame fix and to keep up appearances on /soc/ . I came here to prove a point and i did. You proved you a cunt too. Pity? You don't even know me but everyone knows you here. Pity yourself.
>>
>>24703002
Best thread i ever been in op.thanks. anon out.
>>
>>24722429
my face is fine, can you chill

is it so wrong that i don't like my face floating around because unlike the majority of the people on this board i have a career. these dudes be crazy.
>>
>>24722456
This post makes me want to be gay even though I know it's a man from /r9k/ behind it
>>
>A/S/L
19/M/Near Miami
>Sexual Orientation
Straight
>Relationship Status
Single
>Text / Mic / Cam
All are good with me but I'll be stuck using text for like 6 days because I'm visiting family for christmas and they have no internet.
>Favorite Music
Idk stuff I find on soundcloud mainly
>Favorite Movie
Don't really watch movies
>Favorite TV Shows
Don't watch TV really.
>Favorite Books
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, A Clockwork Orange, Catch-22, Brave New World, Invisible Man.
>Favorite Vidya
Civ 5, Dungeon of the endless, left 4 dead 2, hotline miami, fallout new vegas, mount and blade warband, and a bunch of other games I can't think of.
>Interests
Videogames, animals, wildlife stuff, literature, I like anime but I don't watch it as much as I used to.
>What boards do you use?
/an/ and /pol/
No everyone I get added to is full of underage drama
English
Please no traps or people into erp also no people with lisps
Friends to play videogames or to just talk to would be nice.
>Pic
Just ask and its yours my friend :)
>Contact info
Bonzibuddywarcrimes
>>
I hope this thread remains on Soc forever.
>>
>Thread warning men not to give certain women attention.
>Women flood the thread reeing about how women aren't obligated to entertain men with their attention.
>In a thread for men to list girls to avoid, as in leave alone, as in not seek their attention
>REEEEEEEEEEE my social status is being threatened and I have nothing else of value, how will I gain male orbiters now

Beautiful pottery
>>
>>24724638
i, too, dont get r9k, anon
>>
>>24724638
There is no poetry in any of that Lucas
>>
>>24724655
But there is
>>
>>24724655
Why didn't you yell Paki?
>>
>>24711170
You will be this >>24720246 in the years to cum. Former /soc/ celeb.lol
>>
>ASL
20+ M Amsterdam
Straight
>About me
Tall (6"4/1m90) skinny/fit. i have been told i have a nice body and a nice butt.

I`m looking for people to cam to, Females or trans. I`m pretty kinky and ill do about anything. im not scared to get dirty or weird so whatever you please, i`ll do.
i`m verse so i have no problem on giving you orders if you'd like that. if not thats fine

Add me on skype if you're interested. If it doesnt work out you can always delete me.
>contactt
skype= sknnlnmg
>>
>>24711170
Here's your (you) for the day. I know you stalk this thread. Lol
>>
>>24719799
I think the inference you're supposed to get from that is that she acts 2cool and aloof when she's in fact depressed and emotional.
>>
recycleover

this stupid cunt is more boring than sand and its a pretty complaint from others about her
>>
>>24728263
*common. Also we should do a monthly thing like this for this board.
>>
>>24728274
But its just 3 cunts. We should update how the cunts will try and be nicer or something or just one thread for the super cunt who thinks she's a /soc/ celeb now.
>>
Anyone else notice how European/German girls are the best? They never ask where you from or care. They talk on a human basis and totally cool. I have spoken to 4 and they really cool. They send pics and even cam and if you have game you get lucky. The only cunts ive met are Americans and this one British cunt >>24711170
Is it the upbringing or the mentality?
>>
>>24721019
And you know this, because she sent you her birth cert?
>>
>feeling sad about self
>come across this thread

Thanks guys, perspective.
>>
>>24729760
Some people have other pursuits in life as opposed to only sex in others. This a males view.
>>
>>24711170
Fame Fix>>24722052
>>
>>24721019
Even the Bible would find her guilty of prostitution inspite of no evidence of any sexual crime ever occuring. Sex was the only crime not committed here >>24711170
>>
File: A09.jpg (483KB, 2048x1052px) Image search: [Google]
A09.jpg
483KB, 2048x1052px
Join the Down Under Group Call on Skype if you are from Australia or New Zealand. Here are the links.

Skype web link:

https://join.skype.com/t4Jwp9sKnXXK

Skype desktop link:

skype:?chat&blob=zKwa5JmCBNNisruFWev915Ilb905zd4Cy-i1X_4b5SQTLEvS9VkNDakDgi8cNn-cp5zxChUJEF8
>>
too lazy to fill the whle thing out

skype- katieshepard28
>>
>>24732426
This is bait. Women needing Fame deliberately.y
>>
File: autism1.png (258KB, 1240x662px) Image search: [Google]
autism1.png
258KB, 1240x662px
>>24703285

>>24703291
I'm phantom.hygieia.

I only added one person that skype thread. And that person was a troll, and I have evidence on that thread. (>>see pic)

So are you that person? :)

>Alright, here's what I have to say about everyone on this thread:

>Post who are the females

Of course, skype threads are all about adding females, right? Fucking pathetic, thirsty scumbags.

The very guys who take this thread seriously are exactly the guys that are the real horny, fuckdog degenerates that aren't interested in having a conversation with an actual person... Keep reading before you reply with your pussyhurt feelings.

>that ask people to contact them and just delete or block everyone.

I didn't ask anyone to contact me, only Zero Escape fans (an esoteric game at best), which is apparently the entire skype thread right ; -)

>But this is for the girls that appear to just be adding as many people as they can just to remove them all like it's a sport.

Despite the fucktardery this very thread is, let's just take this one seriously as well. Would you keep someone that behaved like (see pic)? Again, I haven't added anyone.

>inb4 butthurt guys. No don't post if you got blocked for a personal reason. Only if you know somebody does this to everyone.

You're just as worse as the butthurt guy that posted my skype details on this very thread because of the aforementioned reasons.

This is just another example of the toxic, hate-driven bullshit that I have to put up with for posting on /soc/.

No wonder I have to shitpost the fuck out of you guys for the stupid stunts you guys pull.
>>
File: autism2.png (86KB, 479x699px) Image search: [Google]
autism2.png
86KB, 479x699px
>>24735305
>>
>>24735337 (You)

>>24658443

Also, here's the original thread.

Imagine if I didn't have all this shit to defend myself with. Saying "butthurt pieces of shit please don't post" won't stop them from doing it.

This is what I get for being associated with peasant-level intelligence people.

Okay bye.
>>
>>24735305
tits or gtfo?
>>
File: giphy-1.gif (2MB, 835x960px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-1.gif
2MB, 835x960px
>>24735383
>>
>>24722507
a shitty lock willing to fuck a shitty key
why am I not surprised?
>>
If bitterness was tangible currency I could cash in this post and retire a billionaire
>>
>>24735305
>>24735337
>>24735366
You posted your Skype on this on your own looking for fame. You don't fool us.
>>
>>24711170
But your nose is huge. You have used the contrast in the pic to hide how huge your nose is.
>>
>>24737388
the only big nose here is urs bc it grows every time you tell this lie
>>
>>24737399
Everyone can see your huge nose. Please stop lying. This is the reason u always take a side pic and hide your nose.
>>
>>24711170
Daily dose of (you) for you.
>>
>>24735305
>>24735337
Still posting those pictures weeks later. Not my best work, but I'll take it.
>>
File: giphy.gif (982KB, 280x218px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
982KB, 280x218px
>>24737382

You can see everyone's ID though, right next to "Anonymous". I guess you're probably saying that cause you're another guy I rejected. Typical.

>>24738655
"H-hey guys, I addressed the attack on me by stating it exists"

"b-b-b-b-blocked" - autistic anon
>>
>>24727064 here's yours
>>24739269
>>
katieshepard28
>>
This Thread is complete cancer and so is everyone in it, both the women and the men here have acted like completely abhorrent creatures.

I've been talking to one of the women posted here for months now, while not defending her actions I will say you get out of it what you put in.

In fact I've talked to multiple women complained about in this thread or others, quite rarely do I receive the same experience as the men described.

I'm not saying many of the women on here aren't disgusting people, just like many of the men are... but we're on 4chan after all.

Now maybe I've had such a different experience than many of these men because of my approach with the conversations I have with everybody from skype/contact threads.

I'm not going to pretend like I'm not some lonely person seeking some form of "attention", I wouldn't be here if I wasn't.

That doesn't mean I jump into every conversation trying to a measly establish something sexual, romantic or of any strong significance.

But what do I know, maybe I'm the abhorrent creature that refuses to abide by the common customs and culture.

Tl;dr everybody is garbage but you receive the kind of garbage you give out.
>>
>>24742125
Dude not everyone is you or can be you. We are different im so many ways you have been overruled. The girls posted here have been mean to the general population and as much as you may like to cull us we still exist. This is our uprising/ jihad against cunts. We will prosper. Now and forever. Amen.
Death to the cunts.
>>
File: 1482634554287.gif (976KB, 179x296px) Image search: [Google]
1482634554287.gif
976KB, 179x296px
>>24735305
lol waw, I don't understand what happened in that pic desu.

real talk tho, why do you guys put your gender? since I stopped including my gender I get better quality people messaging me instead of a shitton of questionable people. you should try it.
Thread posts: 423
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.