[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These girls never say no, and are hotter than most ://tictai

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 5.jpg (195KB, 928x1252px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
195KB, 928x1252px
These girls never say no, and are hotter than most
://tictail.com/s/sevenssexdolls
>>
Ooops
https://tictail.com/s/sevenssexdolls

How do these things make the girls on /soc/ feel by the way
>>
>>24700833
I think women might be competeing with them in a few years to be honest
>>
>>24700833
>How do these things make the girls on /soc/ feel by the way
do not care
>I think women might be competeing with them in a few years to be honest
maybe in the autism sexual marketplace
in the real world, no
>>
It's a damn toy. No competition at all.
>>
>>24700839
>I think women might be competing with them in a few years to be honest

myfuckingsides.jpg
>>
They also won't ever talk dirty to you while shopping, nor will send you spicy texts while at work, nor will pull your dick out while you're driving, nor will jump on you begging for sex nor will lick your cock in the morning.

No fuckin competition at all. Give me a nice warm juicy real pussy every time instead of this shit. Replacement for a lousy hand? Sure. Beyond that... lol
>>
File: IMG_6108.jpg (46KB, 480x485px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6108.jpg
46KB, 480x485px
>>24700839
>>
Well Japanese women are already losing the battle to sex dolls in Japan. They also won't cheat on you, spend your money, nag or complain, or tell you no when you're horny
>>
>>24700969
Girls don't do that either
>>
>>24701126
maybe not to you
>>24701118
>Well Japanese women are already losing the battle to sex dolls in Japan.
prove it
>>
I doubt real women can compete with these when they get robotic moving parts connected to the internet, and you can download all kinds of sexual profiles off the internet.
>>
>>24701136
have you ever kissed an actual girl irl
>>
>>24701136
I think she is too thin and has too large tits.

>>24701133
I never dated slutty girls before. Maybe that's why? I was usually just someone's first-third, not "experienced" girls.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.