[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to live as a full time little for a daddy dom but I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 195
Thread images: 22

File: IMG_4917.jpg (335KB, 1268x1475px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4917.jpg
335KB, 1268x1475px
I want to live as a full time little for a daddy dom but I'm not sure where to look. Does anyone have any experience with long term or 24/7 ddlg?

DDLG general
>>
>>24699220
Met on cl. Though she was my little girl, I made her feel like a special woman
>>
I'm in a full time ddlg relationship, met on yik yak and hooked up, just went from there
>>
>>24699220
Check out fetlife, vet people and talk to them for a bit, go to parties. Good place to find others
>>
File: 93415.jpg (154KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
93415.jpg
154KB, 1280x768px
I'm a Daddy I've been in 3 long term ddlg relationships, including current one (nearly 3 years).

As a Daddy dom, it's easier to get what you want than when you're a sub / little though.

Ask me anything I guess. Pic related, it's us.
>>
Damn, I'm 21 and look young af. But I think dd/lg is cute af. Hard to find littles into me.
>>
>>24699367
this is goals. adorable.

i really want this sort of relationship (dd/lg, even master/slave) with my bf but i'm not sure we're really doing the right things. most of our relationship seems negative/punishment based and idk how to initiate the positive reinforcement aspects.
>>
>>24699414
ask him to reward you for being good?
>>
>>24699442
examples? good how?

i'm in charge of the house/food so he sees these things as standard and not really being good, though i'd like some sort of sexy reward for even doing those things.

what are some ways i can go above and beyond to be rewarded?
>>
>>24699414
Talk with him, explain what you like, if you can't explain make him ready stories that you love.

If he loves you he'll try to please you. But chances are that if he doesn't have a dom mind, it'll be pretty limited in scope.

My advice: just enjoy the rest of his qualities while you're with him, and the day you're single, look for a proper dom.
>>
File: IMG_20160624_031050.jpg (835KB, 2099x2099px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160624_031050.jpg
835KB, 2099x2099px
27/M/WA
I modeled for Abdreams
I'm also in to ABDL if that wasn't obvious.
Kik is floplife
>>
I've been a daddy for 9 years had 4 little and am very experienced with the whole fetish and lifestyle
>>
File: 1422913928126.jpg (100KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
1422913928126.jpg
100KB, 500x666px
>>24699220
>Reasons Trump is President.
>>
>>24699915
What?
>>
>>24699919
Figure it out, you're an adul- Oh... oh wait.
>>
What's it like supporting your little? What do you typically have them do when you're not around the house? What does it typically look like when you get home? Do you have a routine? Do they have play dates?
>>
>>24699915
>>24699991
its actually quite the opposite within the group as a whole, fetlife group did a strawpoll and it was overwhelmingly for Clinton

I support trump though

>>24699651
thats neat I didnt know they did guy shoots, friend of mine was trying to have me come out and do one with her some time back

have they shifted to sexual vids yet or is it still primarily non sexual ageplay
>>
>>24700885
They have some sexual stuff here and there.
I didn't model alone.
>>
>>24700885
>its actually quite the opposite within the group as a whole, fetlife group did a strawpoll and it was overwhelmingly for Clinton
>I support trump though
I guess you can't figure it out then.
>>
>>24700934
you made a blanket statement arguing that the entirety of the fetish is pro trump which isnt true

but because i self admitted that im the minority and support him apparently that proves your point?

how old are you, do you even pay taxes?
>>
>>24699220
I'm dom to my gf. We do some roleplay too and she likes cute things. I'm not sure if she likes this, but only doesn't tell me. How can I find out without making me look like a creep? I would love to do this.
>>
File: tumblr_o06kaxq56t1v1v3fao1_400.gif (678KB, 372x292px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o06kaxq56t1v1v3fao1_400.gif
678KB, 372x292px
>>24699220
I wish there was more ddlb stuff. I liiiiiiive for that shit.

> having your food cut up
> having your daddy run his hands through your hair while you nuzzle your face into his chest
> bedtime stories
> random diaper checks
> forehead kisses
> being lead by the hand
> sleepy changes
>>
>>24701544
is it at all sexual for u?
>>
>>24701579
Oh totally, it's almost the only thing I'm into. I just really like the comfort elements as well. It feels more, I dunno, substantive I guess
>>
>>24701583
asl/london?
>>
>>24701594
21/m/nc

sorry m8
>>
>>24701544
Bi here. Would just as happily do this with a think as I would with a girl. Sans-serif diaper stuff. Not into that.

So, it exists. It's just going to be a little more obscure.
>>
>>24701651
*twink

Fuck autocorrect.
>>
Do I really want to try diapers?
>>
>>24701888
trips say yes
>>
>>24699384
Typically littles like someone a bit older, a bit wiser, a bit more established. Like, it's not impossible for someone to achieve that at 21, but it is pretty difficult.

Bummer for you, is what I'm saying, I guess. It IS cute as heck.
>>
>>24701510
If you're already into D/s, it shouldn't be too much of a change, I wouldn't think.

Maybe start with something like "I wanna spoil you!" and just taking on a more Daddyish tone and seeing how she responds? Or maybe if she likes cute stuff, you can send her some cute DO/lg images 'n' such. Pinterest overfloweth with them, and I can post some when I'm on my computer (as opposed to mobile).
>>
25 M Daddy here

Fetlife is the way to go. I've met one or two people from there and they have been sane, just a little shy.

I'm single now and looking for a little to spoil in NJ
>>
>>24701510
Oh, or maybe start by surprising her with a new stuffie? Every little girl needs a stuffie.
>>
How do i get my bf to be my dd? Hes usually somewhat dominant sexually but im afraid he will think im weird for wanting to be a little.
>>
ultimate dream: to have a 99% platonic mommy that I can be in subspace around and talk to and just a general outlet for my sub feels :3
>>
So.. does anyone have a resource where Littles/Daddies/Mommies actually speak? I can't seem to find anyone in Seattle and it makes me feel like my little side is dying from lack of attention..
>>
>>24703018
I'm in Seattle! I'm a little.
>>
>>24703079
Hi, sweetie! I'm a momme, usually. :) But I'm still obsessed with wearing.
>>
I want to be a live in little so bad v.v but I'm pretty picky, and I smoke a lot. I would need a daddy I could smoke with.
>>
>>24703018
>>24703079

Oh thank God. I'm in Seattle and I'm a big. We should connect!
>>
>>24703146
Hell yes! Coffee????
>>
>>24703151
Nothing could be more Seattle :) you have a skype handle or something?
>>
>>24703157
lilly_dungeon_keeper

ABDLs/Littles/Bigs, say hi on skype!
>>
Always wanted a little to care for, but boy is it tough to find them.

Live just south of seattle, kik: ApatheticTurnip if anyone feels like chatting
>>
Why is everyone in Seattle?
>>
>>24703219
Seattle kicks ass
>>
>>24703219
seattle is a sjw shithole. don't be fooled.
>>
>>24703222
That doesn't sound like a bad thing.

>>24703220
So I've heard. One of my friends from high school moved up there and he just loves it.
>>
>>24703228
Love working in seattle, just wish i could find myself a little here!
>>
>>24703238
I'm stuck much further south on the west coast, looking for a good daddy.
>>
What the fuck??..... is this post even real?
>>
>>24703258
well, good luck on that. Every little deserves a daddy! I'm down to chat if you wanna talk
>>
>>24703258
Down by Cali or by Portland?
I might be able to help you out.
>>
>>24703127
where you located? a little that smokes sounds bomb as fuck
>>
trans girl little in socal here
>>
I have recently broken up with my boyfriend. We never talked about ddlg or agreed on it but we had a completely daddy little girl relationship. It feels so weird being alone and having to deal with adult stuff, I'm not handling it very well. Is there any little around here that has gone through a breakup with their daddy? My life is just becoming a mess and I dont know if it would be healthy to jump into another relationship straight away.
>>
>>24703434
Hehee, I'm a little and Momme who smokes!
>>24703534 Samesies, Seattle?
>>
>>24704684
socal as in southern california
>>
>>24703419
You're already on my Kik, so I'm guessing we've spoken before (though I got a new phone, so I can't see the conversations).

>>24703424
Los Angeles area.
>>
>>24704684
Dam that's like the perfect bundle, and you say your in seattle?
>>
>>24699915
Submitting to your husband as if he was your father is actually highly Traditionalist and a lot of lg/dd couples are conservative.
>>
I'm a guy who would fucking kill for this shit full time
>>
>>24704915
Correcto!
>>
How do you ease a girl into this kind of stuff? It's my first relationship but I really like the idea...
>>
>>24705027
I've found it difficult to bring someone into it, its usually just asking if they're already into it lol
>>
>>24704981
No way haha me too
>>
>>24705027
First step would be talking about your kinks openly with each other, maybe she shares the interest.
>>
>>24705039
North/Central/West/South?
>>
>>24705043
I'm scared if I was just like "I want to dress you up and I want you to call me daddy" she'd call me a pedo or whatever
>>
>>24705051
South, I'm actually in Kent but, its far easier to just say I'm in Seattle. but i do work in Seattle, lol.
>>
>>24705063
Fuck yeah. Hella close, up just down I-5. Skype?
>>
>>24705058
Well don't be so banal about it then. For me it's more of a caretaker thing, so I'd tell them like that. Basically just tell her things you want to do with her without calling it by it's name if you're really scared. Start small by just telling her you like to be called "daddy" and see where that goes.

I wouldn't be able to really tell you how to do it, as I've never been with anyone who didn't share the kink.
>>
>>24705080
Reword that to make sense, I'm high af apparently
>>
>>24705080
i'd prefer kik initially desu
>>
>>24705147
*pout* Kik is stupid, but ok, search rillz
>>
>>24705166
yeah i feel it, but skype is upset with my computer and phone, and kik is way easier mobile wise
>>
>>24705166
nothing seems to be coming up, try me. ApatheticTurnip
>>
>tfw successful daddy who focuses his energy on a career and not on finding a little

>see this thread

Pretty surprised that littles have trouble finding daddies, especially females.

Anywho, if you're looking to chat with a daddy feel free to add me on Skype: WorldTraveller1985
>>
File: alpa.jpg (273KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
alpa.jpg
273KB, 1280x720px
I've taken a step back from finding a daddy but I'm now engaging in my local ageplay community and some of us are planning an ageplay cabin trip :)

my advice is to meet people. Its the only way to work out if they are serious. There's also a lot of creeps into this who see it as a way to get what they view as emotionally damaged and needy younger girls.

also im doing a shoot with Ukdiapergirls next year and I can't wait
>>
>>24705498
>ageplay cabin trip
Oh man like a bunch of little girls playing together hnnnng I'm just imagining lining you all up for spanking

Also your picture is gr8
>>
>>24705467
>focused on career and not finding a little
>is looking for a little

Kek
>>
>>24705467
I think there might be more littles out there than caregivers.

Also the problem isn't necessarily finding a daddy, it's finding a GOOD daddy (or mommy). It's all too easy to find someone who's never there when you need to talk and only messages you when he's horny. Who breaks promises. Who talks about how you're a bad girl who needs a spanking apropos of nothing, when in fact you may need a lot of affirmation and praise and you really try your hardest to be a good girl. Who--just on a guy feeling--you know doesn't do aftercare. Who wants you to call him Daddy but doesn't want treat you the way a daddy should.
>>
>>24705771
Truth, good caregivers are hard to find. Finding littles who haven't already found someone is also very difficult..People who are serious about it, anyway.
>>
>>24705771
>need a lot of affirmation and praise and you really try your hardest to be a good girl.
What do you mean specifically like snuggling her for doing the dishes or something
I thought the spanking was just because dat ass are you supposed to actually control behavior with spanking
>>
File: alan1.jpg (271KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
alan1.jpg
271KB, 1280x720px
>>24705721
5 girls, 3 guys and I think one daddy as far as I know. I really can't wait. I don't know most of them very well yet so hoping we can all bond. its such a relief to have people I can be open and myself with :)
>>
>>24705831
That's soooo cute. It sounds like a great time.
>>
>>24705807
>What do you mean specifically like snuggling her for doing the dishes or something
Kinda. I just mean I respond better to the carrot than to the stick.

Spanking can be for a lot of things. And sometimes the "you're a naughty girl, get over my knee" of it is just a pretense because the caregiver likes spanking, the little likes being spanked, or both. When it IS used for correction, I think it's less about "here is pain to punish you for your wrongdoing" than "here's a reminder that you're just a little girl who belongs to me", but I dunno.

But for me, I reeeeeally don't like displeasing authority figures, so if someone I look up to is telling me I'm bad, that usually makes me scared and upset, not turned on. And simultaneously, I like to tease and be teased, and I don't want to get in trouble for something done out of friendliness, 'cause that seems like you're trying to change who I am.

It all depends on the individual, though, is the important take-away. The point I'm trying to make about bad wannabe daddies is that they don't care about finding out about the individual little. Many littles like spankings, but someone who just says "hey little girl u need a spanking" to a near-stranger because he's horny is not going to be a good daddy.
>>
File: daddy.jpg (40KB, 723x550px) Image search: [Google]
daddy.jpg
40KB, 723x550px
>>24705929
I realize I must just sound very fussy. Which I suppose is true.
>>
I'm a male type little/ab who's been looking lately for a mommy domme type, and hoo boy it's hard. SoCal isn't an easy place, especially when the diaper fetish is a big part of what you're looking for.

It's even worse because I'm poly and dating a non-ageplay interested partner.
>>
>>24704961
>society is so fucking warped that having a relatively normal relationship is a weird fetish that still basically amounts to live-in prostitution/freeloading
oy
>>
>>24701014
>you made a blanket statement arguing that the entirety of the fetish is pro trump which isnt true
I thought he made a sarcastic statement that the actions of this fetish community have caused the public backlash against widespread permissiveness. it was pretty ambiguous, he just posted bob ross.
>>
Wow you girls should record for the sexy audio threads there's always a huge demand for ddlg/ageplay material
>>
File: image.jpg (276KB, 1242x1242px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
276KB, 1242x1242px
Seattle little

Skype is gracestatic
>>
>>24706549
Contact request incoming
>>
>>24699220
OHMYGOD I NEED THAT ONESIE! Where did you get it???

Also, in a dd/lg relationship. We met on fet but to be perfectly honest that site gets obnoxious. You'll get constant messages from childish men who know nothing about domming and think being rough is the equivalent to actually being a caring and mature dom. It took a long time and I think by the time I met my Daddy, I responded to 2 of the 300+ messages I got in a very very short time. So. Don't lose hope. I've also met some people on Craigslist, which has the same issue with fet except even creepier and more childish men. Takes time and patience on there, too. Also met a pretty good guy here on Soc. We aren't together anymore but he was a major cutie and we had fun.
>>
>>24706376
I went there. They're not super supportive of newbies, or not me at least. I was super enthusiastic about dd/lg. Never even got a single request. Felt shitty. Never went on again.

>>24706571
My kik is Brontyr if anybody is curious. I'm a 20 yr female poly little, who's into plenty of kink stuff (much rougher than most) and I'm a switch.
>>
>>24702423
Yeah, it's just how it is I think. Gotta wait.
I also missed out on a bunch of sexual activity while I was younger and now I'm like uncomfortably attracted to 16yos... which is legal where I live but kinda sketchy.
>>
>>24704227
I have no advice, I just wanted to wish you good luck.
>>
>>24706571
>>24706578
Fetlife has a place, and it's not as a dating site. It's decent enough for keeping up with friends and IRL kink folk, as well as finding events in your area.

There's definitely a maturity/creeper issue with people on that site. I know as a malesub my voice gets drowned out in the whiny desperate types on there. I'm also into rougher play, but my partner is into all that. It's only unfortunate they're not into ageplay/caretaker dynamics/abdl.
>>
>>24699220
Hey Ivy
>>
>ITT:
Autism.
>>
>>24706578
It must've been a weird time of day, everyone loves New girls... there's a bunch of ddlg requests in there now. Try doing one people will love it
>>
>>24706578
jesus you are nude in your kik photo have you no shame
>>
File: sovietb - Random.jpg (44KB, 960x955px) Image search: [Google]
sovietb - Random.jpg
44KB, 960x955px
dom/daddy seattle
(._.)
>>
I don't know if I should post this here or not but I'm a girl little in Seattle too >.< kik:xomacroonxo
>>
File: Untitled.png (7KB, 402x211px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
7KB, 402x211px
>>24706571
>I've also met some people on Craigslist, which has the same issue with fet except even creepier and more childish men

It's easier to find someone vanilla and talk them into it than finding some retard in any fetlife group or Craigslist.
>>
>>24706571
I doubt thats OP but the onesies littleforbig
>>24706578
weird. I got flooded on fetlife I think purely for being female. its the same everywhere. I cant imagine what you did wrong. it really intimidated me and put me off bothering for years. There are genuine people on there. But I think you have to let things happen natureally. its not the sort of relationship to force. start it like any other. Go to meets and make friendships before anything.
>>
File: ME.jpg (72KB, 598x602px) Image search: [Google]
ME.jpg
72KB, 598x602px
I'm a handsome daddy from Texas
>>
>>24705831
That's adorable. You're adorable too. Wish I was social enough to find little friends.
>>
wHY IS EVERYONE FROM SEATTLE?!
cute Los Angeles babygirl here and I just want a cute Dadddddy
;--;
>>
>>24709131
aw ty. Honestly I'm not social at all. You can do it. I'm incredibly shy andawkward and still pretty much have panic attacks when travelling to munches but at the end of the day we're all a bunch of weirdos and its been worth pushing myself outside my comfort zone. not to say it isn't awkward still but we're all nice people and I regret wasting so much time not making friendships.. its been a very lonely thing to be into
>>
>>24709144
I mean, I'm from LA too but I'm by no means a daddy type. But try finding a mommy as a baby boy >.>
>>
;-; I want this kind of relationship so bad I dream of snuggling a tiny virgin girl with super small breasts hnnnng
>>
>>24709979
bit creepy desu
>>
>>24710019
Aspirations aren't creepy but your condemning them for having some is
>>
File: I-Know-That-Feel-Bro.jpg (19KB, 620x576px) Image search: [Google]
I-Know-That-Feel-Bro.jpg
19KB, 620x576px
>>24709979
>>
explain to me how you lazy bitches that only want to sit at home not work and not earn money (little pieces of shit) expect to live your life in 20-30 years?
>>
>>24710493

I plan on killing myself within 5 so
>>
>>24710493
im literally in college to get A Well Paying Job
even if a big wanted me not to work i wouldn't be comfortable with it honestly
>>
File: 1455732422205.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1455732422205.png
1MB, 1280x720px
i want a daddy who's not a pathetic loser and someone who's actually a user of this site and not some faggot from reddit coming over here

all anyone i ever meet is a fucking loser or just is in it for sexual stuff, ive never had trouble finding people who like ddlg, just people who are actually similar to me

fuck this hell

(please respond)
>>
>>24710830

The guy you're looking for uhh yeah, that's me

Just saying uhh yeah i'm that guy okay?
>>
>>24710842
is that true
>>
>>24710830
>not a pathetic loser
check
>someone who's actually a user of this site
check
>not some faggot from reddit
check

successful and in my 40s.
>>
>>24710938
how old

what boards
>>
>>24710961
>how old
>what boards
many. i'm not listing them all.

i'm not giving you any contact information. i wouldn't get involved with anyone from 4chan.
>>
>>24710967
ah
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
is fetlife really the place to look
I want md/lg for life
>>
>>24710969
no offense, but people around here aren't worth the effort. i'm sure there are lurkers who might be, but meh. and internet-based relationships are ridiculous.
>>
File: 1467776209847.png (1MB, 787x692px) Image search: [Google]
1467776209847.png
1MB, 787x692px
>>24710980
i have money and can visit anyone in the us

ive met people on /a/ and /jp/, /soc/ is full of normies though

just saw this thread and decided to vent~
>>
>>24710985
>i have money and can visit anyone in the us
yeah, i could too, but wouldn't.
>>
>>24710980
I've personally met several people from 4chan, and had a lovely relationship with every single one of them. I met my current Daddy from a soc thread, I've made multiple friends on /vg/, and I've also met a really nice sub on here.
>>
>>24710992
ive had a lot of relationships on 4chan, its been nice

but i was younger back then ara ara
>>
>>24710993
>>24710994
meh
>>
Damn where are you at? I'll be your DD.
>>
>>24710830
I know
>>
>>24699220
18 year old daddy dom here looking for little girl, will support you on my mcdonalds income
>>
20 year old trans looking for mommy in Norcal
>>
>>24711086
er transgirl hah, sounds dumb as fuck
>>
>>24711052
us
>>
>>24709144
cause seattle is the shit
>>
>>24711107
Well that narrows it down to about 50 states. Want to exchange kik?
>>
>>24711134
sure post yours
>>
File: 1471383624338.jpg (22KB, 480x359px) Image search: [Google]
1471383624338.jpg
22KB, 480x359px
>>24711134
>>24711151
actually im going to bed right now ghostintheshe11
>>
I've dabbled as a DD, but only online.

It's really nice, having a dynamic where love, clinginess, affection, etc is encouraged rather than shied away from.

Unfortunately, I'm primarily a Sadist before anything else, so this is often at odds with littles.

I've heard more than once that "spanking time should make you sad, not excited"

Sorry. :( lol
>>
File: image1.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image1.png
2MB, 750x1334px
Hey so I'm an 18 yo trap/sissy and I'd to meet some people! I'm really into ddlg and abdl stuff so if you're interested please kik me @ elizibass
>>
>>24709144
Bumping my own post because I'm sads
>>
>>24709144
I'm actually LA and might be into the daddy thing. Never really thought of it before but I generally describe myself as a "gentle dom" and this doesn't sound that different.

It depends how far the little thing goes, though, I'm not into full-on baby play or diapers or any of that shit.

I guess I'm more of an "onii-san" or "senpai" type than a "daddy."
>>
>>24711277
Are you... cute? :3
>>
32 m virgin los angeles

kik: zsasza

wouldnt mind getting into something kinky
>>
>>24711280
Dunno, I wouldn't call myself cute but a lot of girls have.
>>
>>24711502
Kik?
>>
>>24712061
Sorry id change
>>
Indiana here, any other hoosiers into this?
>>
Any Dutch or Belgian girls that want to be loved, held, and taken care of?
>>
>>24701594
21m London here. You got kik?
>>
>>24711277
Before I got into DD/lg proper I just said I liked "affectionate domination", so this might very well be your thing.

I think most littles aren't into diapers, it's just kind of a sizable minority.
>>
>>24701510
I'm not sure what it is but have heard there is website in which list a bunch of kinks you and your girl go on and check which ones ur into and then it list the one u have in common so you are safe to find out
>>
I want a daddy toooo
>>
>>24712967
Where are you from and what exactly are you looking for? I'm sure there are plenty people around here who could help you.
>>
Here goes a shot

27/m

Interested in the dd/lg lifestyle but haven't found anyone to go into it with yet. I'll actually be visiting Seattle this weekend and it would be cool to meet up with a little and take her out~

Message if interested. Kik is rocknforte
>>
>>24712995
I'm from uk and looking for a relationship; someone who'd care about me.
>>
>>24713059
36 m London here, got any contact info?
>>
>>24713059
So close yet so far away.
Well I know plenty of cool people in the UK, I'm sure you're bound to find someone who'd treat you like their sweet little girl.
>>
>>24705498
>>24705831
cutie Scottish girl, i would put you in a diaper and tuck you in
>>
>>24713080
I'm 18, age difference is too big for me, sorry
>>24713082
Thanks! hopefully
>>
>>24713059
>someone who'd care about me
Fat chance that will ever happen
Almost nobody ever finds that
>>
>>24713105
Ever?
>>
>>24713113
Not sure what that anon is going on about, there are plenty of people who care for others.
Hell even I had someone I cared for romantically until they turned out to be a duplicitous and manipulative monster.
>>
>>24713100
What age are you and what ages are you into? And where in the U.K. Are you?
>>
>>24713120
Scotland precisely. 18-25 maybe
>>
>>24713140
Ah, I'm 28 and in north east England, definitely looking for a girl I can look after and care about
>>
>>24713160
Contact?
>>
>>24703534
>trans girl little in socal here

reminding everyone that i exist wya
>>
>>24699220
fetlife.com
>>
Are there any virgin girls who are into this
>>
>>24713211

aww poor little
socal here as well. contact info?
>>
>>24703086
would love to chat! my little side is starved of attention :/
>>
>>24713206
Lukas_rocks on kik
>>
>>24701888
depends on whether or not you live by yourself, and if you live in the same area as anyone you give a shit about. Getting outed/caught will fucking ruin you, but it shouldn't be too big of a deal if you're in a dorm or single living arrangement
>>
I had no idea there was so many ddlg/adlg folk in Seattle.

37 m caregiver
Been in a few relationships with littles. Wouldnt mind talking to some people.

kik: HornCrash
>>
i have been a dom before, but not in a DDLG setting. would be interested in trying. Located in australia
>>
>>24699220

I'm a DD currently looking. I prefer longterm but I've found this fetish attracting younger and younger women, to its detriment. I have a feeling much of this is the "50 Shades of Grey" effect. Women saw that and liked the idea of D/s, then graduated to DD/lg. The problem is for them it's a passing fad rather than a lifestyle. I try not to meet lg's under 25 anymore. I've met and dated some total cuties, but they're just too unreliable and careless. Being in the lifestyle for many years now, I wish it would go back to the way it used to be where lg's were harder to find but were more committed to their craft.
>>
I'm ftm. I want a daddy dom. Are gay or bi daddies common?
>>
>>24703086
Hey wanna chat ?
>>
Heres something I recorded.

I would like to get input from little girls if it makes them calm and comfortable like it does mine.
It's me calming You down from a bad day
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0A8JqY462ih

Its intimate, not sexual
East European accent.
Listen on headphones, and all of it, or there might be headaches! :(
>>
>>24715550
I can be of service, what's your kik?
>>
I really want a milf to diaper and treat me like her son who she secretly fucks all the time. I'm hot too
>>
>>24715602
This sounds like you're about to murder them
>>
>>24716555
The hell is in your mind anon
>>
>>24715602
goddamn that is creepy
>>
>>24716594
You must have read >>24716555
ruined my clip with persuasion
>>
Kik is 20yomommysboy if you're a dl girl around ME/NH who needs a big cock
>>
>>24716653
Make sure she eats all the eggs.
>>
>>24710830
>not a pathetic loser
okay fair enough
>someone who's actually a user of this site and not some faggot from reddit coming over here
whats that got to do with anything

>all anyone i ever meet is a fucking loser or just is in it for sexual stuff
Maybe because you come off as a self-entitled child and noone actually into dd/lg would want to give you a chance and would rather find someone more stable
Thread posts: 195
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.