[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that every time I start talking to a girl I met on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 11

Why is it that every time I start talking to a girl I met on this website she has one convo with me then disappears?
>>
>>24695304
Boring? No interests? No similar interest? Bad conversationalist? Dump all your issues and insecurities out on them in the first conversation?
>>
>>24695317
I always keep the convo going and I'm good at it, I make sure we share interests, haven't told a single one any of my insecurities/problems, and I try to not be boring.
>>
>>24695345
They are flakes. Pure n simple with attention spans measured in seconds, always after the next bright shiny thing
>>
>>24695356
That makes sense.
>>
>>24695345
Trying to get with a decent girl on 4chan is like trying to find a black guy at a clan rally. I'm sure it might exist, but you won't be lucky enough to see one.
>>
>>24695345
tbph this isn't a very good site to meet people, male or female. from what I've seen people have ulterior motives for interacting with someone, whether it's for attention, more friends for superficial reasons, potential to obtain a relationship with someone, potential to find someone to fug, it's all very hard to tell who genuinely is looking for what they say they are.

it's also incredibly easy for women to drop people on this site because of the overwhelming amount of attention they get on boards like this. She can basically have her pick of anyone she chooses to talk to and it seems like you weren't someone she wanted to put the effort in getting to know.
>>
>>24695376
It can be overwhelming to have 50 different people vying for your attention. When a girl you met on 4chan ghosts you, it's not always malicious. I often will have 3 or so guys that I AM interested in but the crazy influx of messages just sends me running for cover regardless.
>>
>>24695384
That's why you create a burner email to sort em out and only give further contacts to one's pre-filtered.
It's not that difficult when you think about it
>>
>>24695399
This.

It's what I do. I talk to less people but the quality of people I talk to end up being the kind of people I was looking to talk to. It's a much better method than trial by error with 50+ other people who probably just want to see boobies.
>>
>>24695384
That definately puts it into perspective for me
>>
>>24695413
>>24695376
It's not like I'm looking for a relationship or nudes, I would just rather talk to women currently because my friends list is a sausage-fest
>>
>>24695425
Can I asked why you need to talk to a female though? like what is it thay they offer that you're missing with your male friends? Asking out of pure curiosity because I see guys ask for chats with females only and wonder why.
>>
>>24695429
I just want more balanced friends, some guys want nudes, I also feel like women would probably be nicer and less perverted (I've toooo many dicks) than most guys on this site
>>
File: happy-wojak.png (7KB, 178x178px) Image search: [Google]
happy-wojak.png
7KB, 178x178px
>tfw met the perfect girl on /soc/
>tfw she was beautiful, honest, kind, understanding, forgiving, patient
>tfw she lived on the other side of the world so it could never be
it's ok though, she's happy now. husband and kids and everything
tl;dr it can happen. just try to live in the same country
>>
>>24695429
And who do you main in Overwatch?
>>
>>24695452
Girls can be just as pervy, but probably have more tact about when that kind of thing is appropriate.

But back to women bailing out of conversation, everyone is different. Not all of them will do this, but unfortunately it will probably happen more often than not. Like what the other anon said, they could be swamped with messages, or just want some temporary ego boost when seeing all these guys throw themselves at her when they see "female" in the comment section. I've had the opposite happen to me but when they found out I wasn't going to be dropping any nudes and whatnot, they lost interest while I've met others who I've been friends with for years and play video games with them regularly. I'd like to think it's mostly luck.
>>
>>24695399
I still have to look through all the initial messages so this doesn't do anything for me? I'm talking about dealing with things at the burner email level. The sorting is the overwhelming part. The rudeness is uncalled for btw. I'm talking 50 different people, actually 50 fucking people in like an hour not an exaggeration. More than that on occasion. I have to look at every single "hey" and shitty dickpic and decide who to talk to and after a certain point it is just not worth sloughing through. Not to mention you say you only want to hear from such and such and you have to deal with a pretty big percentage of people who KNOW you're probably not going to talk to them but messaged you anyway because they thought they were being funny.

I've stopped posting mine and only ask now so I fixed the problem.
>>
>>24695304
OP I really think almost every girl that posts contact information is really really mentally ill. Not joking. I know what you are saying. Everyone will say you must be boring or it's your fault, but it isn't. These girls have something serious wrong with their brains. I mean you contact a girl who is in college and she can barely talk about a topic of interest. Or you get a sentence and then no answer for 20 minutes. People also say they are busy with 500 messages but you said rightly they could just filter them out so if they don't do that they are crazy that way also.

I can't even believe how awful the girls that post on here are and it is not a joke. It is not because the other person is always boring or not being cool or anything. They do this shit to everyone. Some of them I think add hundreds of people just to ignore them all. Really messed up shit.
>>
>>24695483
I will agree with you on the point that every girl who posts contact info is mentally ill in some way. It is a 2 way street though, some of these guys can't get past "hey".

Can someone explain this magic filtering I should be doing so I don't have to look at all the messages? Either you guys are seriously misunderstanding what I'm talking about or there is something I really would have liked to know a long time ago.
>>
>>24695513
You do have to read them and pick the ones you like. But that is all.

I see girls complain they have too many messages and then I see them post again after that. I think they just like to see how many they can get.
>>
>>24695317
Because society has told us we need a mans approval, so once we get it we have both reached each other's purpose and no longer need you, so we stop talking to you because it's pointless and you were not interesting to start with and we don't want any dick pictures
>>
>>24695476
>>24695477
I've never sent a dick pic and I've never asked for nudes. Why complain of everybody not being genuine when somebody genuine like me comes along and I'm ignored. And even if they don't leave their contact info, I leave mine and I say something like "I'd like to get to know you" or "Here's my contact info so you don't have to sift through requests for nudes or dick pics just to continue our conversation." I'm just constantly ignored if I try to be the good guy. And some will start convos with me only to disappear.
>>
>>24695528
Same OP. Isn't it funny how everyone will try so hard to make it your fault? Like it can't just be that the girls are shitty people. They are shitty people. I wish there was a place like this but with better people.
>>
>>24695523
So you do misunderstand. It's frustrating to have to read 50 messages when only 30 are even remotely what you asked for and you're only interested in continuing to talk to 5 of them. It's discouraging. I understand being upset about not being responded to, both sides of the conversation have their problems.

They post again because they want to reach different guys.

>>24695528
I'm not the girls who are ignoring you so I can't really speak to this but I would suggest not using "I'd like to get to know you" it's too open ended, give her something to respond to.

All I ever get is "hey" and dickpics.

It's both sides faults. Not just the guys sending crap messages, not just the girls not responding. Everyone contributes to the problem.

And your opinion of how interesting you are to talk to vs hers could be different
>>
>>24695576
It doesn't matter what I send I have tried it all. Same outcomes.

Also people sending hey is just to make sure you got the message before sending more. That is like if a person walks up and says "hi" and you say "why didn't you say something more interesting?"
>>
File: 1480878224203.jpg (968KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1480878224203.jpg
968KB, 1200x1800px
>>24695513
Just chat for a bit on something easily disposable, and if they turn out to be the kind of person you're interested in getting to know add them on something you use regularly. But use good judgement, or try to. I'm really careful about the people I talk to on this site, on any board because usually people will be on their best behavior in the first couple of conversations then it changes for the worst. It's happened a lot.
>>
>>24695587
I've responded to enough "hey"s that have nothing to say afterwards to say that this isn't true for all.

>>24695590
It seems there is a serious misunderstanding still about what my problem is.
The kik i use is easily disposable but I can't chat with 50 different people to see if i like them or not. I get through half and leave the rest unanswered because it's exhausting.
>>
>>24695611
The problem is that you're posting your kik in the first place. Instead you should specify on the kind of person you'd like to talk. You could leave off mentioning your gender even though you will likely get passed over but I think if you say something a little more in depth than "looking for cool people to talk to" and instead mention an interest you'd like to share with the people you're wanting to talk to, it should work better than leaving a kik for guys to flood.
>>
I don't think I can contribute to this conversation anymore. Three tumors were just found on my mom and one might be cancerous.
>>
>>24695619
I did say that I changed to this method. I agree that it's a much smarter way to do it and wish I'd never decided to post in the first place lol.
>>24695477
But I'm still arguing in defense of people who do post. Why should these girls be obligated to have more than one convo with OP?
>>
File: bullibois.jpg (190KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
bullibois.jpg
190KB, 1024x819px
>>24695620
Godspeed OP.
>>24695634
I would offer my take on things but it will just devolve into something doesn't need to be.
>>
>>24695527
This
This
This

Ignore everything else
>>
>>24695304
If it was kanameshito... I seriously have only the data on my phone and you know what happens when that shit hits 5 gb the providers ie sprint flogs the shit out of your connection. So idk about other people but fuck my broke ass life sucks fammalam
>>
File: 1391027894905.gif (353KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1391027894905.gif
353KB, 480x270px
>>24695304
Had the same problem today actually

Some girl added me on skype, saying that I seemed cool and I literally just asked if she added me from a certain thread and then she fucked off

I'm so confused.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.