[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I meet girls that like anime

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: 1426083831429.gif (5KB, 301x202px) Image search: [Google]
1426083831429.gif
5KB, 301x202px
how do I meet girls that like anime
>>
u post a naked picture on craigslist and ask for anime fan girls only and profit
>>
>>24692224
>>24692228
Take this son's advice, make sure one of them is a dick pic. That never fails
>>
>>24692228
>>24692236
>having the self-confidence to post a picture of yourself on the internet

not me man
>>
>>24692244
I know what you mean. As soon as I load up a person's kik posted here and they are so gutless not to have a pic of themselves, I don't even bother starting a conversation.
>>
anime Cons, anime clubs
>>
if I find out a guy likes anime, instant red flag and dropped
>>
File: aki35.png (338KB, 500x526px) Image search: [Google]
aki35.png
338KB, 500x526px
I like anime, but I'm a shit wifey.
Have you seen Gakko Gurashi?
I'm pushing myself through the slice of life-ness of it because I need to know how it all ends!
>>
>>24692224
heaps of them do, look harder
>>
>>24692309
All life ends the same way: death.
>>
>>24692261
i have gotten this advice before but I'm past college and I guess that means I'm just waiting to go to a con next year if my anxiety and/or brokeness doesn't keep me away from it

>>24692289
yeah correlates with my limited experiences

>>24692309
>Gakko Gurashi

I watched the first few episodes of this when it came out and thought it was pretty good but never finished it just because I got to watching other stuff.
>>
In the end they're still girls they will go for Chads first and weebs last

Make sure you have more to offer than just anime
>>
File: aki14.gif (372KB, 508x282px) Image search: [Google]
aki14.gif
372KB, 508x282px
>>24692349
You're right, edgy-kun, I wanna see if they make it out and if they reveal why everyone got turned into zombies and all of that, too though..

>>24692350
The same thing happened to me! But, then I watched s3 of DanganRonpa and it reminded me of how I forgot about GG..
>>
>>24692358
I finished it, you want spoilers?
>>
File: aki8.png (225KB, 658x370px) Image search: [Google]
aki8.png
225KB, 658x370px
>>24692405
I'm about 5 minutes from finishing it too.. but thanks anon!
What to move on to afterwards though..
>>
File: 1315168738833_1.png (284KB, 600x558px) Image search: [Google]
1315168738833_1.png
284KB, 600x558px
>>24692354
I'm a cynic and kind of an asshole to be honest. Not in a petty way, I'm just a bit socially inept. I have very limited filter. so that pretty much instantly turns anyone who tries to actually get to know me away

I'm not ugly, but I'm fat so that nullifies a lot. I don't have a degree. I'm a shift manager at a fast food restaurant who doesn't make enough money working full time to be able to rent my own apartment.

so yeah I have nothing I guess
>>
>>24692413
Higurashi or the Corpse Party OVAs if you like horror animes. Shinsekai Yori and Garei Zero are also worth watching
>>
>>24692224

>Open okcupid account
Around here, anyone who is a social retard, weeb, or general ~alt girl~ uses OKC.

>Make anime references

>Include that anyone who doesn't understand your anime references is a piece of shit

>"Message me if:" You're not a normie and you like superior nipponese 'toons.

>wait for messages
>>
>>24692441
Weeeeeh! Corpse party was such a wild ride!
Did you see Death Parade? I'll check out your suggestions definitely but, this one's available on AnimeLab on my ps4, mm.
>>
>>24692456

I literally already have this word for word actually
>>
>>24692478
It's one of the better series from 2015, so yeah, go ahead and watch it. It's a tad different from what you're expecting tho but definitely a very interesting show. It reminds me of Kinos Journey which is also very good
>>
>>24692456
Is OKC comfy to use?

I used Tinder got no matches and was severely depressed the next day.
>>
>>24692503
I used tinder for about 4 months before I gave up, got about 14 matches but only ever got 1 date out of it. I had fun at the date and I thought she did too but she unmatched me immediately.
>>
>>24692479
Well, shit. Idk then, I guess it depends on where you live but grills liking anime is starting to get trendy here so it's pretty easy to find people.

Do you actively message people?

>>24692503
I've always had good luck with OKC. My last relationship came from there and was a solid 3 years before shit went down.

I downloaded Tinder the other day to check it out, only swiped people who looked interesting 'n shit- I ended with 12 matches in 2-3 days, but they were all really boring people so nothing came from it.

I think things like OKC are better just because the people there are more willing to carry on conversations, etc. other than just wanting hookups or wanting to feel desirable. (although I've noticed that as the crowd has gone more mobile vs. pc it's getting worse)
>>
Bump for anime cuties
>>
tfw no waifu
tfw okc procs new york city and I don't live in it
tfw all these matches and likely yesses turn to no because they live through 50 dollars of tolls
>>
File: 1469226968300.jpg (83KB, 523x445px) Image search: [Google]
1469226968300.jpg
83KB, 523x445px
>>24692224
Whats your definition of girl OP? im a mtf trans, but I have a girlfriend, but I like anime. I also hate tumblr and safe space bullshit
>>
>>24696071

Not OP, but I wish there were more like you, but interested in cishet guys lol
>>
>>24696071
>Whats your definition of girl OP?

A GIRL IS A FEMALE WITH A NATURAL FUCKING VAGINA AND THAT'S IT FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.