[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok literally how do I into communicating with tinder bitches?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 65

Ok literally how do I into communicating with tinder bitches?

I get a decent amount of matches but I can never seal the deal
>>
>>24688923
>>/r9k/
>>
Ask them how they're doing and then introduce a subject by asking her questions

Pretty much how you'd start a conversation with anyone...
>>
I love how even with the internet and all the convenience of apps, people still can't get laid
>>
>>24689702
Pretty sure I could walk into a room where a girl is naked, laying on my bed, legs spread and I'd still find a way to fuck it up
>>
>>24688923
It's hard to seem interesting to a girl that uses an app with literally hundreds of guys trying to stick their dick in her at any given time. Ask her about her day, ask what she's into etc. With difficulties socializing practice is the key to getting better at it.
>>
>>24689771
>>
I get so tired of feeling like question master. Its just a really cowardly way of asking the girl for attention that in the big scheme is chipping away at the ego since it is entirely sacrificial of self worth and most women don't seem to get when enough is enough. And when it is enough, you either tell them and then they blame you or you just give up and move on and they'll assume you're a dick not interested anymore, as if that even matters because they have a line of guys waiting to do this to themselves like going broke buying lottery tickets cause they all know it's a numbers game. Women almost never have the courtesy to spare the guys ego or give a constructive rejection. Then they blame guys who have to experiment or choose to send generic messages thanks to not getting feedback. And there's so many variations between women that it takes a lot of trial and error.

You might say this is what love is all about and there has to be chemistry, but theses women are more concerned with bringing out the worst in guys. This isn't even about tinder. It's online dating in general.
>>
File: bruh.jpg (25KB, 253x420px) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
25KB, 253x420px
>>24690299
What really infuriates me about online dating, tinder, okcupid, even hitting girls up on facebook, is that you can do everything perfectly and still get ignored

>add girl on facebook
>shes into sprited away and bee movie memes
>say "I see your into sprited away and dank bee memes"
>"haha yeah i am"
>send her the bee movie but everytime they say bee it gets faster, 7 mins long
>she sees it (facebook says when) and never responds
>wtf.png
>send another text shortly after since I know enough time has passed for her to watch it so wheres my response
>did you watch the whole thing lol
>shes seen that
>no response

What else am I supposed to do
I even know for a fact she's single and there's a post from a week ago from her complaining about it and asking where a match for her is
>>
>>24690299
>>24690493
I didn't want to break my self imposed posting exile but I felt I needed to point out how autistic and creepy your behaviour is
>>
>>24690515
>literally bringing up a girls interest and sending her something relevant to it is creepy

Fuck off
>>
>>24690493
I can tell you it's the fucked up online norms where a woman thinks it's perfectly cool or even the right thing to do to ignore the guy. I looked it up in advice forums and this is what people say is standard and acceptable. They reason that it could be more hurtful to the person to hear the truth, and that is a load of bullshit. It is much more psychologically defeating to be utterly isolated.

It's just another way society caters to women so they can shirk responsibility and not have their feelings hurt. Theres no way they can be as stupid as they seem when they look at your message and then fuck off and then you message them again and they might respond and not apologize for blowing you off only to do it again. The only stupid person is the guy wasting his time because he is literally worthless to the woman and doesn't accept or even realize it. This is why online "dating" is bullshit. At least in real life you know for sure a woman is ignoring you and not just being avoidant/fickle.

The funny thing is I was always a respectable and friendly guy until this happened enough. Now I would have no problem pumping and dumping these bitches. I have no problem sending them crude shit. They made their bed and can sleep in it til society works this problem out on its own. I don't have much faith in women on this subject since they are so detached from reality on these sites, and so I have a feeling were just going to get more like Japan as time progresses. Population will spiral out of control when the bottom falls out from under our feet.
>>
>>24690558
You ever notice how texting guys is totally different than texting girls? No bullshit, no filler, no mind games

You can never do that with girls
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 640x1136px
Just b urself

Also how do I get okc bitches
>>
>>24690515
You didn't read what I wrote where I said they blame the guy. You just did it. Theres nothing creepy about expecting to be treated like a human being. The same women who call this expectation creepy are the ones who want to be treated like they don't matter and have rape fantasies or contemplate how they might take advantage of their suitor for attention or more. Take your creepy word and shove it up your Numale asshole. You don't even understand what we're discussing here.
>>
>>24688923
in my experience you don't unless you're a chad or witty enough to create an interesting text-only conversation out of thin air with a stranger you've never met.
>>
File: image.jpg (128KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 640x1136px
>>24690574
This tbqh
>>
File: 21.gif (1MB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
21.gif
1MB, 270x270px
>>24690574
How to make your profile look as chad like as possible?
>>
>>24690591
1: be a chad
2: look like chad
3: be a forward dick like chad has been since like age 14
>>
File: How to into online dating.png (41KB, 1096x469px) Image search: [Google]
How to into online dating.png
41KB, 1096x469px
>>24690600
I look like chad physically as long as I don't take my clothes off (loose skin from losing a shit ton of weight)

I can be forward and blunt and shit that's easy

Is pic rel true at all?
>>
>>24690591
you also have to not give a fuck or say anything you actually find funny, because modern women (especially on these apps/sites) are autistic/retarded socially and make 0 effort because they always attract male attention regardless.

example:
>>24690577
I think this is funny but women have their head shoved up their asses
>or women just have a boring shitty sense of humor because they've never had to develop that or anything other than cunning and backstabbing to have friends
>>
>>24690611
seems pretty ok, okcupid's statistics say smiling pictures do better.

if you have a chad aura you should do fine

how to actually succeed is easy to learn but hard to do.

lots of anons say they just play a numbers game with copypasted first messages, and that's how they have the most success
>>
>>24690614
>dont say anything I actually find funny
shit

What do modern girls even find funny / fun or whatever?
>>
>>24690571
i dont think its a matter of "trying" its a matter of being good looking, having money and being respected. the catch 22 is once you have all that you wouldnt need a grill anyways!!
>>
>>24690628
stupid shit that makes you grimace half the time. They all "say" they have similar hobbies (running, gym, shooting, trucks, being a """"dog mom,"""" etc, but the more I talk to them the more I'm convinced they completely lie about that and just watch Game of Thrones and Seinfeld on the couch when they get home.

>So in short I don't know, its different in person though.
You humor could work in person, it just never transfers to text well (to them)

>>24690636
or having charisma and truly not caring
also if you have a halfway decent gf women become much more interested in you.
>kind of like it being way easier to get a job when you already have a job
>>
File: 34214.gif (495KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
34214.gif
495KB, 500x281px
>>24690657
>They all "say" they have similar hobbies (running, gym, shooting, trucks, being a """"dog mom,"""" etc

That is too fucking true especially the lame dog mom thing

>but the more I talk to them the more I'm convinced they completely lie about that and just watch Game of Thrones and Seinfeld on the couch when they get home.

And yet they demonize us for playing video games and browsing the internet

See with IRL interactions you have to actually have built up all these normalfag social skills, they aren't even social skills they are just knowing all the ins and outs of how modern day basically 2017 millennials interact with each other (its all very warped and fucked up)

With Tinder and parties all the girls there are extremely promiscuous and shallow and vain, plus given the contexts on their own and "social skills" mostly (not 100% but probably 80%) go out the window and it all comes down to looks

At parties since alcohol is there all you need is looks (luckily I have them) and your set

With tinder they are all sober so you have to give the illusion of "having a life" even though they aren't even anything special over you anyways

I definitely get a lot more matches than I used to, a year ago I got next to 0 and a handful of landwhales
Half a year ago I got very few and it was like landwhales or not so good looking non land whales

Now I get acceptable amounts of almost entirely pretty good looking girls

But what keeps happening is that once we match and I open up contact they vanish

It's gotta be because I haven't done this yet >>24690611

(P2 of post incoming)
>>
File: 2157.gif (351KB, 263x239px) Image search: [Google]
2157.gif
351KB, 263x239px
>>24690657
>>24690690
>tall imposing good looking profile pic but its a bathroom selfie so OOHEEMGEEE WHAT A LOSER GO OUTSIDE XD
>grainy low res pic of a travis scott concert (fucking phone why couldnt you take a good one)
I guess they question what it is since its so low res so they basically disregard it
>A pic someone else took of me playing dodgeball
I dont really see anything wrong with it but you can only see half my face (its from the side)
>another bathroom selfie this time its in a gym lockeroom in dodgeball gear
>a picture of a white rooster (big white cock joke)
>a picture of some morbidly obese guy sitting at a restaurant while his friends look embarrassed (supposed to be dark humor but girls cant into humor as you said)

So basically I gotta fine tune my profile some more so I can hit OOOHEEEMGEEE HES SUCH A CHAD ;) level

I gotta find a way to get the pics >>24690611
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 640x1136px
please help
>>
>>24690700
ask her why shes even still replying?
>or insult and troll her
seriously bro you fucked this one
>not literally
>>
>>24690704
Idk, to be honest I get best responses when I'm a crude troll. Women don't like to be taken seriously it seems.
>>
I can't be bothered with you faggots, you're all hopeless lost causes
>>
>>24690734
I'm not even a virgin and have gotten laid with attractive women on these things. No one needs your shitty new male advice. We're talking objectively here, rather than throwing aground old lame feminist sentiments like a guy getting hurt or annoyed over rejection being a creepy thing. I thought you self imposed a ban on yourself from responding, and as autistic as that is, you still failed.
>>
>>24690734
>if you dont know how to win the most vapid attention whoring stuck up conceited entitle cunts on the planet's attention then its totally all your fault and your a lost cause
>>
>>24690626
>lots of anons say they just play a numbers game with copypasted first messages, and that's how they have the most success
Yeah I do this.. it weeds out the ones who have the app as an ego booster and those who want a serious relationship quite easily.
I usually send a /fit/ pick up line and only 10% will actually respond but if they respond to it they're definitely keen.
Get used to rejection as well, just move on to the next
>>
>>24690570
Jesus dude, that wasnt smooth at all. Youve got to ease into it. Anyway your first message was ok, but you have to gauge their interest. Her 1st response to you should have signaled she doesnt have any sense of humor nor is she into you. Explaining that it was a sexual innuendo was bad because now you're callin her an idiot.. the third message was just pouring gasoline on an already burning house
>>
>>24690570
holy shit dude that was aggressively bad that fucking 3rd message
>>
>>24691151
yo hmu with some /fit/ pick up lines plz
>>
File: IMG_5973.jpg (69KB, 343x429px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5973.jpg
69KB, 343x429px
>>24691258
I usually use the archeologist and coffee table ones. They get the best responses
>>
File: _20161214_203042.jpg (116KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
_20161214_203042.jpg
116KB, 768x1024px
Just fucked pic related last week using tinder. I'd be fucking a lot more girls every week or so if I wasn't a trucker and on the road All the time.. Just use the same pick up line and talk to the ones that talk back. I won't give you my pick up line because it's actually original. It also helps that my eyes get them messaging me first 15% of the time, so good luck with your genes.
>>
>>24690493
>I see your into sprited away and dank bee memes

Don't say this kind of shit. Its like telling a girl that you find her interesting. It makes you sound desperate and weird. Just bs some basic conversation, but try to get to the point of asking her to go do something with you. You both know its the only reason you're talking anyway, and any rapport that will develop will be after you have hung out anyway.
>>
>>24691976
Also no one cares to be "into memes", its not like anyone really gives a shit about stupid fucking pictures on the internet anyway.
>>
>>24691977
Also also, most people looking to meet online are trying to find someone to spend some fun time with so they DONT have to spend so much time on the internet. Ask her if she likes hiking or something and make her go do that.
>>
>Usually rated 7.5/10 on most pictures here
>Download Tinder
>Still cannot find girls that look like my waifu

Why is this? Do I need to go farther out or reset my location to a different location or would going out and meeting people be a better option?
>>
Start off with something that sounds confident but not douchy. "When can I take you out for a drink?" Don't sound desperate and make attempts to sound like you are into the same things as her when you arent. Try to get her number a few messages in so you can send her a photo of something you have set her interest up in. Dog, tattoo, car, whatever, doesn't matter. Whatever you do, do not send dick pics and do not ask her for nudes, 99% chance even if you get them you won't fuck her. If she sends you them without you asking, nail down a place, time, and date you are meeting right away. Once you have a date set, text her a little bit till you meet, but only a little... act busy, but like you are looking forward to meeting her. Once you meet her, try and get a hug in right away... kiss 15 mins in if you can. If you can't pull that off, might as well give up.

If you can't get laid following that idk wtf you are screwing up.
>>
>>24690570
>>24690577
>>24690700
youre killing me...
>>
File: laughing whores big cat edition.jpg (57KB, 393x391px) Image search: [Google]
laughing whores big cat edition.jpg
57KB, 393x391px
>>24690700
>Kasparov of coitus
>>
>>24692373
lol
>>
>>24690570
>woman clearly misses obvious hackneyed innuendo
>backpedals as fuck using a generic insult
I'm triggered
>>24690577
>retreats into SJWbabble outright, "I'm so offended that people like sex"
I'm double triggered

This is really validating my complacent celibacy, thanks anon. Honestly though, the first time she said something negative, you know, "that's lame" in opening discussion. That is when you should have stopped responding. A line needs to be drawn.
>>
File: ass.jpg (968KB, 1000x839px) Image search: [Google]
ass.jpg
968KB, 1000x839px
To be real, if you're a retard then trying to emulate a chad will just make women think you're a retard who isn't even confident in your own personality.

This has worked semi-effectively for me-

>Only swipe people who seem interesting in the first place
If you can't take 5 seconds to go "oh, seems like they have a decent personality" then you're probably not going to get anything from them when you actually move into talking to them.

>Be yourself in your profile
It sounds lame, but it follows the same principle as above. If you're just trying to act like a chad, that shit will be seen through in a hot minute. Even if 80% of the people on Tinder are idiots, they're not completely socially inept. They can tell when you are faking and it makes you look pathetic.

>Open conversation with an observation.
Don't focus it purely on them, and also keep it open-ended to stimulate conversation. Show them that you're actually capable of thinking about something other than their ass and they'll appreciate it, even if only subconsciously.

And, most importantly-

>If they want a chad in the first place, you don't have a chance. You are not a chad, you will never be a chad. You are an anime watching, depressed, generally lonely loser. A lot of people are cool with that, so don't fret.

>just own up to being an autistic neckbeard and it will work out eventually
>>
File: Screenshot_20161215-123150.png (105KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161215-123150.png
105KB, 1080x1920px
How do I reply to this? The opener is guaranteed replies but I have zero clue where to take it from there
>>
>>24693342
Dude really? How hard is that.... just go buy a $5 hot n' ready and prepare your smackin hand.

The next response from you should be your phone number and setting up a time to meet.
>>
>>24693354
I've tried that but they just don't respond. Unless I just dive into "how's your day going" they just drop immediately
>>
File: how to hookup with girls online.png (80KB, 1836x592px) Image search: [Google]
how to hookup with girls online.png
80KB, 1836x592px
>>24693519
>>
>>24692339
Kiss 15 minutes in what the fuck? If it's drinks late arvo/night just go back to your place, pretty obvious what's going to happen. Don't follow arbitrary advice. You have to feel the mood and work around it
>>
File: Screenshot_20161215-201032.png (165KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161215-201032.png
165KB, 1440x2560px
What do I even do now and is it already too late?
>>
File: 1481599328377.png (204KB, 368x360px) Image search: [Google]
1481599328377.png
204KB, 368x360px
I'm too scared to use tinder lol
>>
Way too ugly to use tinder.
>>
File: IMG_20151004_003954.jpg (57KB, 720x662px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151004_003954.jpg
57KB, 720x662px
LOL betas
>>
>>24690700
you're too good for this board
>>
i wanna start using tinder but i don't have any good pictures of myself
i'm not ugly, but my phone's old and my webcam shitty
is that a problem?
also i have no idea what to write about myself
i literally just stay in my room all day and do stuff on my computer
will i even get matches
>>
This is interesting. I made a side account with just my abs/body and no head. I noticed a large majority of the time I'm matched with women that are not very attractive. Compared to using my main account with my face, which gets a lot more attractive ones. Does it show more attractive people depending on how many swipe right or does it have a recognition system to punish people that have no face pictures?
>>
>>24695407

Not matched, I mean I'm actually shown different levels of attractiveness I mean. There's a straight up difference
>>
>>24693722
You spent literally 80% of the post explaining how to hook up with someone. That isn't the question- it's how to get past the initial wall
>>
>>24696056
That was someone elses post
Also whats your point
>>
> tinder
> 2016
> dudes still think its about having that phat chat game

Its your looks morons.
>>
>>24689771
Same, lol.
I would be embarrassed and shit, trying to be "respectful", and would politely suggest the girl to get dressed, since we dont know, even if she wished to have her pussy destroyed
>>
I can't drive medically. how do I fix this so i can still get replies past me saying "yeah thing is"
>>
File: well.png (2MB, 1341x2688px) Image search: [Google]
well.png
2MB, 1341x2688px
What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>24697042
I have no idea, your profile looks great

I guess see here >>24693722
>>
File: uglymeh.jpg (73KB, 610x800px) Image search: [Google]
uglymeh.jpg
73KB, 610x800px
i can't even fuckin' get a match. fuckin' shit.
am i so fuckin' ugly? damn.
>>
What do you say 19 hours after coming on too strong and getting no response?
>>
File: IMG_1789.jpg (165KB, 744x1323px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1789.jpg
165KB, 744x1323px
Can I get a profile rate?
I also seem to have the same problem as others here in that I can get some matches, but they never develop into anything
>>
>>24690570
>fails the pickup line
>tries the same pickup line again by explaining the joke
jesus dude, even i'm not this socially retarded.
>>
>>24690657
Oh yea, female social interaction is built entirely on having a fake life that you show off to everyone; pretending to be someone you're not.
>>
>>24698139

Why is there a bunch of dildos hanging off uyour wall?
>>
>>24698240
It's supposed to be art lmao. I didn't have that pic first but smart photos said that was the best pic to use first
>>
>>24697042
No one likes a theater kid and you look and come off as extremely gay.
>>
>>24698139
All your pictures suck.
>>
>>24698251

Yeah because you're in a suit, but it's clearly a posed pic, it makes it seem like you're trying too hard to impress people.

You need natural pics of you in a suit, like at a wedding or party, outside with other people.

And it doesn't even have your whole face in it.

Replace that pic with a pics that shows your face, and is a normal pic someone's taken of you doing stuff not a posed one.
>>
>>24697042
Your couch looks like a piece of shit you picked up off the side of the road.

Not even at Goodwill. Like something that fell off the back of a truck.
>>
>>24688923
Ask them if they want to get something to eat, fuck, and never speak again.
>>
Little chats on Tinder don't work. You gotta get their attention, make an impression quick. So ask them an off the wall question, or say some unusual compliment
>>
Does anyone know if swipes from another person expire?

What I mean is, if I wait to do lots of swiping because I don't want to be in too many convos at once and possibly ignore a quality chick, will a girl who right swiped me 2 weeks ago still match me of I were to swipe her

I guess what I'm asking is, has anyone gotten a match from a person they right-swiped a long time ago?
>>
>>24699071
Yes, i've gotten matches from ancient bitches
>>
>>24689771
haha loser

;_;7
>>
>Be 31
>Be married
>Have no face pics

Still get laid on tinder. Nine women in the last four months.
>>
>>24700421
Teach me your ways

Broke up a long term relationship a year ago and haven't so much as held hands with a girl since
>>
>>24700456
Step 1: Work out hard. Your pics need to show your results.
Step 2: Wear nice clothes.
Step 3: Be short but interesting in your profile. List some interests, mention your strengths, and describe what you're looking for in a woman in a respectful way.
Step 4: When you match, don't be awkward, but be honest about what you want.
>>
File: 1476822845572.jpg (154KB, 851x548px) Image search: [Google]
1476822845572.jpg
154KB, 851x548px
What do when you match with a girl from high school who has really sluttiest photos? We were in choir together and I was the star of the choir so I should probably bring that up?
>>
>>24700421
lawl it's all fun and games until one of them figures out who you are and contacts your wife. Happened to a buddy of mine. GL with that
>>
File: liz.png (215KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
liz.png
215KB, 800x1280px
I'm bored let's play a game.

Get me laid /soc/.
>>
Redownloaded tinder a couple days ago. Just 3 legit matches but I matched with 1 this morning so I didn't wanna message yet. I check this afternoon and she unmatched. All are chubby, so it's not like they're that attractive either.
>>
>>24697446
what are u trying to accomplish with this photo? look how far back i can stretch? take a normal photo u look fine
>>
>>24698139
cut your hair unless you are still in highschool, the posture in your first picture is awful as hell, fix those and u'll get mad poon
>>
>>24700690
how long have you been on tinder because give it like 3 seconds and you'll be getting dick handed to you left and right
>>
>>24700520
for the love of god dont bring up the fact that you were the STAR of the CHOIR
>>24700690
>black out name
>name file liz
wow a mystery
>>
What is a good number of matches per day?
>>
>>24701076
I've never had a Facebook how fucked am I
>>
>>24701030
Have you ever heard of a black girl named Elizabeth?
>>
>>24697042
Get rid of the adventure bullshit. Make all ur info on one line each like a bullet point system. Then you just need to know how to talk to women
>>
>>24701167

Yes, Elizabeth Jennings Graham, pioneer of civil rights for African-Americans.
>>
>>24700690
Take a picture outside in the sun not in your pitch black room
>>
>>24690299
Fucking hammer meet nail.

Good post.
>>
>>24690570
>retards replying not realising that doubling down and tripling down after a failed joke is true patrician humour

Getting laid is secondary to making yourself laugh.
>>
File: vaa35tfzon2y.png (16KB, 632x404px) Image search: [Google]
vaa35tfzon2y.png
16KB, 632x404px
You can start by not calling them bitches.
>>
You know what?

Girls keep getting pissed off that we treat them like a piece of meat.

But as successful guys, they treat us like meal tickets.

Fucking double standards
>>
>>24703398
No they don't. I've literally never met a girl who has asked me to pay for anything.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161218-095948.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161218-095948.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
I replaced my genuine profile with a shitty instragram fest gym/filtered selfies/fancy cooking and it worked. Fucking a few bitches but every match I instantly assume they're a vain bitch. Wat do
>>
>>24703411
Not a literal meal ticket, fuckyard. Metaphorically
>>
Am I stupid for trying to use tinder to meet someone for more than sex? Where do I go to try to find a partner and not an outlet for sex?
>>
>>24691363
You fucked a fat chick, wow gratz
>>
>>24697042
Too skinny, hide the arm. Worked for me.
Adjust facial hair. Worked for me.
>>
>>24703423
You look like you're about to cry in all your photos.
>>
>>24703423
viserys targaryen?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-13-00-56-59.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-13-00-56-59.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
What is it about my phsyical appearance that scares away a good 99% of all women on dating sites besides my lack of a smile?

Should I maybe just lower my standards dramatically and go for the gross fat black girls or over 40 divorced meth-addict faced woman that occasional send me messages on other sites?
>>
>>24697042
looks good, if youre a fag looking to fuck dudes
>>
>>24703448
Not metaphorically either, fucktard. There are no double standards. You're clearly just a salty loser.
>>
>Delete your account
>Download Grindr
>Get laid
>>
>>24704730
mhh perhaps it is the beard?
>>
>>24704730
Fat is relevant, but black or not black has nothing to do with standards. You thinking that way is probably why no one likes you.
>>
>>24705160
I mention fat black girls because those are generally the ones hitting on me for whatever reason. Not really into that so why wouldn't I mention that as part of my standards. If I was hit upon unattractive fat white girls it really won't make any difference to me; still wouldn't want to respond back
>>
File: 1431277942308.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1431277942308.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>get tinder
>had like, 7 matches since I started using it last week or so.
>since I like to talk and be friendly, I just play the playful sort, with lots of sarcasm and mild humor
>If I can't talk to the girl, I just drop it.

I had this one girl, who was a lot into me, I was essentially hitting all the right buttons and saying the right things with her, she was also kind of smart so it was easy to get a conversation flowing, we were being very playful in the conversation and I was throwing some light flirtatious stuff here and there.

But then I found out she was poor and lived far away (big city) and I just decided to drop it midway.

I have no regrets, I want, at minimum, a colourful friendship, im not on tinder for one night shit and most importantly, I don't want more problems in my life.
>>
>>24705190

You actually have girls hit on you in person or somehow you match with them on tinder and they message you first?

Just wondering because if it's in person I'm kinda surprised. I've never had a girl hit on me before
>>
>>24690523

Dude, her interests clearly don't include you. Come on
>>
>>24705689
No, never in person. I think

I mean on dating sites I occasionally get messaged by the unattractive girls. And even then it happens rarely
>>
File: IMG_9596.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9596.png
1MB, 750x1334px
I got laid on this app once a few months ago and since then I've gotten jack

Give tips pls

Rest of profile says:
I'm probably full of coffee at any moment
Show me your tats :)
>>
Is it common to undergo a dry spell? I used to get a couple if matches a day while being picky, I don't even match with bits anymore
>>
>>24689702

This is actually surprising for me, I hadn't so much as held someone's hand before University though now at this point I couldn't say how many people I've done something with. Probably helps I'm a tranny and get fetishized ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>24690558

This was in the past few hours. Unless you're cute as fuck or will play games with me, I'm not sifting through thousands of messages.
>>
>>24706193

Also a reminder: These are the guys that complain that girls don't respond.
>>
>>24706193
>Tfw your okcupid bar will never look like this
>tfw not a girl

I don't even know If I want a relationship at this point; I'd just like acknowledgment that I exist from the opposite sex
>>
>>24688923
Make them laugh
Panties drop
Seal deal
>>
File: IMG_0146.png (169KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0146.png
169KB, 750x1334px
Tinder girls are so fucking dry
>>
Is it worth paying for boost or other premium shit?
>>
>>24706558

I'm surprised a big tit slut like that was so serious lol.
>>
File: IMG_0147.png (56KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0147.png
56KB, 750x1334px
>>24706622
Exactly what I thought but oh well, on to the next
>>
>>24703423
Cut your hair. It doesn't have to be super short, but you look weird with it that long. Have one picture smiling. Put some effort into the bio.
>>
>>24691363
are you from CO, if so, i may know you
>>
>>24693342
nice address you got there amigo
>>
no wonder i do ok on Tinder...

reading this thread, ya'll are a bunch of weirdos with random pictures...

i'm reasonably normal, with a decent, and have a couple of pictures of me in front of european shit

only thing that 'hurts' my cause is i'm a shorter dude but the $ usually helps that
>>
File: Screenshot_20161218-224204.png (929KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161218-224204.png
929KB, 1440x2560px
Not sure what to start with. I pretty much only message girls that initiate.
>>
I have a couple of questions

Am I gonna come off as weird if I don't use Facebook that much?

What are some tips for taking good photos?

Is the manlet meme real?
>>
>>24706420

It's just not practical when you have hundreds of people messaging you, and it fills up your inbox a lot so you have to constantly delete conversations and baring in mind I'm a tranny, if I had a vagina that's like be twice as many messages. There's just no point letting hundreds of dudes down that you'll never even interact with, only for them to become aggressive because you won't give a 'nice guy' like them a chance.

Just add a picture of a dog or something
>>
Getting matches and meeting up isn't a problem for me, but I'm having difficulties sealing the deal.

You know those dates you see on TV where they're having drinks and laughing and having a good time? How do I into that? I think I come across as awkward and stiff and "respectful". I don't really talk a lot in my day to day life so it feels really forced trying to get the conversation going.

Also how do I know when to kiss the girl? I need help :(
>>
File: IMG_3829.png (920KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3829.png
920KB, 750x1334px
Anyone want to give some advice on the bio? I'm trying to be a little more genuine.

"6'0", CS student at EWU

Solid 6.5. I own too many board games. Big fan of craft beer and weed. Suicide Squad made me appreciate Marvel.

Want a taste of the Tyger?"

I'm just visiting home for the next week, then I'll be spending a week in London. Trying to get to the point where I can be honest about who I am but still hook up. :p Or like, genuine instead of stupidly cocky.
>>
>>24707362
It's not just about sex, either (though that's definitely a milestone I would like to reach). I want to learn how to "connect" with girls and have a great time with them and hold hands kiss dance that kind of sappy shit
>>
>>24707364

Please for the love of all that is holy do not say who wants a taste of the Tyger.
>>
>>24707382
I think it's funny, but okay. Any other ideas?
>>
>>24705689
I've had girls hit on me and approach me in person. Happens probably every night i go out.
>>
>>24707565
But i struggle on tinder, it's fucking annoying.
>>
I get a nice amount of matches I'm a tranny who passes
It's not in my bio though
How/when should I tell people?

At this point I just wanna get someone to take my v card
I like girls and boys I'd prefer having sex with a woman since my asshole is super tight because I've never had sex before
>>
File: 1479170579349.gif (338KB, 538x572px) Image search: [Google]
1479170579349.gif
338KB, 538x572px
>>24690700
If I was a chick and the ugliest motherfucker said that to me i'd fuck him
>>
>>24707716
Better you be upfront from the start, rather than people finding out after you already spent hours talking to em and you get no pussy.
>>
I don't get why you guys waste time in useless chatting, just be direct and charming, chicks will appreciate that much more.
>>
Yo if they put their snapchat in their profile, what's the etiquette for that? straight up dick pic?
>>
File: himZD0M.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
himZD0M.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>24708748
oh yes absolutely
>>
File: IMG_2441.png (921KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2441.png
921KB, 750x1334px
Feel like my profile could use some improvement. Maybe switch around a few pictures. Idk why tinder thinks that pic is my best desu
>>
How long can you let a convo sit without replying and not have it be weird? I deleted tinder because I thought a girl I know was going to say yes to me asking her out and I bombed. Been two weeks since I deleted tinder but I'm pretty sure my matches are still there.
>>
>>24708884
I uninstalled tinder a few times. My matches were gone everytime mate... At least this way you get a fresh start
>>
>>24709098
Not the end of the world I guess, I went on a date with one and told her I was gonna be busy with finals and was thinking of making up an excuse for not responding. I forget that there's a literal plethora for women to choose from on there.
>>
>>24704730
>What is it about my phsyical appearance that scares away a good 99% of all women on dating sites besides my lack of a smile?
It's that you're on the ugly side.

>Should I maybe just lower my standards dramatically
Yeah, probably.
>>
>>24708810
>Feel like my profile could use some improvement.
Get rid of the cat pic. Not even bitches with cats respect a guy who has a cat for a pet. Truth.
>>
>>24706193
what if you had attention and lost it? I know the girl's side is overwhelming, but why would say you just drop a conversation with a guy?
>>
>>24706558
You just don't know how to communicate properly m8.
>>
>>24706558
the fuck did you even try with that conversation? wtf
>>
If you've been on it for ~Month just delete and restart. I was getting ZERO matches, no one was even showing, restarted and got 12, all of them being instant.

Sidenote, does tinder have an issue with your first match? On both my accounts my first match disappears
>>
>>24691976
>don't tell a girl you find her interesting
Whaaaat??? You mean real life is different from muh vidya??
>>
>>24706558
I think you are making them dry with your convos man jesus christ how are you so bad at this have you tried being a normal person
>>
>>24707910
How can I pull bisexual men and women exclusively?
>>
Yeah i've had a few wins.

>7/10 stripper, fucked for a few months before she moved
>3/10 fatty cuz horny
>5/10 chubby, but knew her before we matched.

OP its a numbers game, the more you talk to, the more youll win. send every girl you match with a message and eventually youll get some wins. Also as someone posted above be confident, girls dont wanna hear a sob story or be someone to cry to, they want to be dominated, so start acting like it m8.
>>
>>24690571
If somebody doesn't want to talk to you the number 1 way they'll show that is by not talking to you. If you keep talking to them then they're either going to continue not talking to you or they're going to do it out of a feeling of obligation.

You just gotta move on, bud.
>>
File: IMG_0848.png (328KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0848.png
328KB, 1242x2208px
I figured you guys would get a kick out of what I got today from this girl.

(Note, I'm female.)
>>
File: tinder.jpg (105KB, 562x960px) Image search: [Google]
tinder.jpg
105KB, 562x960px
What should I fix about my photos?
>>
File: 1477693218680.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1477693218680.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>On Tinder and dating sites for 1 year
>5 matches
>non of them wrote back
>>
>>24706193
And after seeing that I'll be deleting my Okcupid account. Online dating sites are dumb
>I just wanna grab a beer with a qt
>>
>>24713096
women on tinder are slut degenerates and only worth cumming in then throwing away

look for a proper girl
>>
>>24713161
I`m trying to tell that to myself for 25 years already
>>
>>24690570
>not saying just bee yourself
And that's why you're here
>>
File: 1471292634089.gif (1MB, 230x172px) Image search: [Google]
1471292634089.gif
1MB, 230x172px
>>24690558
>>
File: tinderino.png (997KB, 1367x879px) Image search: [Google]
tinderino.png
997KB, 1367x879px
Am i doing it right guys?
Help me get laid here. What are some hooks i can use to sound more interesting? I'm an artist, i travel, i do sports.

I have no problem sealing the deal but i know i could be getting more matches.
>>
copypasta from leddit, but generally good advice for you sad robots. If you're attractive you can break whatever rules you want but these are some guidelines for the rest of us:

Pic 1; I'm interesting as fuck and you must view my other pics
-Eye catching. Unless you are outlandishly handsome, you will need something else to grab attention. This could be a nice suit, nature backdrop, cute asf dog, great body, halloween costume, guitar etc.
-Must identify you and clearly show your face.
-If using a group pic, crop or edit it so you are the focus. People viewing your profile need to know who they are swiping, and will generally assume you are the least attractive in a group photo.
-Ideally cropped from the waist or lower chest. Full body pics can be used as openers, but they still need to show the face.
-An open mouthed smile makes most people look their best.
-If you have a good body, rep a shirtless pic in a logical situation like the beach or lake etc.
-If you aren't aesthetically gifted, smash as much humour, personality and eye catching crap into this photo as possible. Even if you are a handsome motherfucker, you should try to do this as it'll set you apart from all the other handsome guys you're competing with.
>>
>>24713744
cont.

Can't over-state how important Photo 1 is. This is the single biggest factor in whether you get a right swipe, and the only reason anyone will look at the rest of your profile. So put effort into it

Pic 2; My body is bangin
-Full body or waist crop.
-Well fitting and flattering clothing to ensure your body type is communicated.
-ideally this would be either a suit/formal photo or a rugged outdoorsy photo. Whatever is the polar opposite of pic 1, to show two sides of you. So by now the girl looking at your pics knows you're active and can dress well.

Pic 3; I leave the basement on occasion
-Doing something with other humans ie hiking, at a restaurant, team sport photo, a lineup pic with your bros or ladies.
-Ideally display some kind of setting which would be appealing to the kind of girl you like. They now should be able to visualise themselves slotting into your lifestyle.

Pic 4; I'm interesting
-Just show off your interests / humour / personality / cute dog etc.

How to take a decent photo
-Be aware of the difference in quality of photos from cell phone, to camera, to pro camera. Google "lens distortion face" to understand how bad a crappy camera can make you look. Use the best camera available to you.

-Lighting is the key to getting a good photo. Pics taken around dawn or dusk or on cloudy days tend to be most flattering to your face. The light source should be behind the camera.

-Don't edit photos unless you know what the fuck you're doing, and don't dramatically change your appearance. Lighting mods are fine, as are minor touchups.

-Cropping is best done full body or at mid thigh, waist or chest. No floating heads or awkward knee crops.

-Watch your pose. Crossed arms can look masculine and tough, but can also look defensive and unfriendly. Arms behind your back can look confident. Hands in pockets can look casual or awkward. Be aware of what flatters your physique and what makes you look like a sack of crap.
>>
>>24697042
pretty gud grindr profile
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-20-22-55-57.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-20-22-55-57.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
Any suggestions for me? I just restarted mine today, went through all the likes I could, and am just waiting now.
1/2
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-20-22-56-18.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-20-22-56-18.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>24713977
2/2
>>
>>24713977
I'm not a fan of the beard, but to each their own
>>
>>24713977
Needs work.

get better photos in general: look more confident/in command, wear better fitting clothes for #1. Your smile looks forced.

no selfies or webcam pics. Get a picture of you doing something active/interesting as #2

get a social pic for #3

punch up the bio, wishy washy af right now. It's boring, make it interesting
>>
>>24714011
How should I go about spicing up my bio then? Trying to make my self appear more approachable by not stating that I'm only here for hookups.
Honestly, there isn't a whole lot I can do about my smile. I can't muster a good one while posing, and I feel like my mouth is to small to make a good one.
>>
>>24714034
Practice posing & smiling in front of a mirror, get someone to take photos with a good camera and with good lighting. If you're embarrassed about asking someone to take tinder prof pics for you tell them they're headshots for acting/extra work.

for the bio: take some time to think about it I guess. You don't want to do the cheap pick-up line? Go for it. Google around for other people's bio to get an idea of what you want to say, keep it short and memorable.

these bitches are spending less than 5 seconds looking at a profile, you gotta put in some work if you want to make an impression. The first pic is most important above all.
>>
>>24714084
Thanks for the advice. Wish I had a nice camera or knew someone who does photography. Oh well, I'll make something work.
>>
>>24707409
theeyyyyrrrrreeee GREAT!

but seriously. dont have tyger as your name. even if its true just don't. go by nick or jake or something easy.
>>
>>24713983
like others said, this is super boring/non specific to you

what specific topics could you talk about for hours? put that in your bio
>>
>occasionally go on reddits tinder board
>most of the shit they do on there is calling girls who want their guys to have a certain height, looks, penis size, etc whores
>at the same time, they want all their girls on there to be hot, thin, large breasts, etc even though they are so desperate and thirsty they have to use a phone app to find girls and expect top girls to be on tinder

It's fun to go on there and call them out on their bullshit and desperation. Those aspies fly into rages over that shit
>>
>>24697042
remove pic 4 and 5

love pic 1 no homo
>>
>>24698139
if you insist on these pics flip the sequence
go 4 3 2 1
remove the will message first part

>>24706160
would remove 5 for more matches and the name part. everyone knows that

>>24706708
jelly of your matches

>>24707364
remove the tyger and weed part

>>24708810
switch 3 and 1
remove 4

>>24713084
delet everyone of them. maybe get a professional photograhh taken
>>
>>24690515
You are the problem

>>24690299
This guy nails it

I've come accross profiles stating "I have no intention to meet you, I'm here for attention and to post on r/creep" in BOTH okcupid and tinder.

"Don't just say hey"
"Message me if you look like Jensen Ackles"
"don't be so ripped you take douchebag pictures in the mirror, gawd"

Every girls interests:
"This is stupid"
"I like to travel"
or nothing and 1 profile pic

Online dating is taken seriously by the 1% of people signed up that need it, and taken not seriously by the 99% of douchebags on both sides
>>
>>24713065
>
so are you shocked?

and also being a girl is so much more fun for sexual stuff, i'm jelly
>>
Is "Quick! Say something spontaneous so we can avoid small talk" a good opener?
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1152x960px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1152x960px
Literally been laid once of this, how do I improve. Apparently sending pingu gifs and asking for noots isn't working
>>
>>24715596
Ive read that bio on about 10 different profiles
>>
>>24715632
Did it recently just to see if I could get some reactions, been disappointed.
>>
Let me help all y'all real quick.

You are not entitled to anyone's time.
They can choose whether or not to engage you in discussion or dates, as much or as little as they want.

Move on, and keep at it until you find one who is mutually digging you.
>>
>>24715945
Let me help you real quick.

You are entitled to common courtesy and being treated like a human being.
If that is as simple as "Not interested" then so be it, but ignoring a person is rude and inconsiderate.
>>
File: sochelppls.png (994KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
sochelppls.png
994KB, 1080x1920px
Please critique my pics.
>>
>>24715945
But she had to swipe right at one point, meaning they are interested. Why would you swipe right and not respond to a message from that person? Retardation at its finest.
>>
>>24715991
Pretty shit m8
>>
>>24716032
you get people who might decide later on based on whatever you said that they now don't want to talk to you. or you can be like me and swipe right for everyone and then unmatch/ignore later
>>
Just discovered "Flamite" and got my Tinder stats. Very cool. Weird that I've only matched with one "Thailer" though.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-21-19-02-07.png (472KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-21-19-02-07.png
472KB, 720x1280px
Thoughts? Text pending.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-21-19-02-30.png (206KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-21-19-02-30.png
206KB, 720x1280px
>>24717108
>>
>>24717108
Is it wise to have a girl in your first picture so prominently?
>>
>>24717134
Maybe not lol. Which pic do you think would be best for 1st?
>>
>>24715991

Get rid of pic 2. Those girls are hot and will make others jealous, even if you're just friends with them
>>
>>24717142
don't you have a sixth?
>>
>>24717171
No is it necessary do you think? I couldn't find a good #6
>>
>>24715499
Not at all. I'd expect shit like this from girls from 4chan though.

(It really is so much more fun.)
>>
>>24713065
whoa...
>>
>>24715991
First one is your presentation card, and it's bad. 4th would be good as 1st.
Get rid of 2nd, nobody likes a womanizer

I would keep the shirtless one, you look good. But I would replace it with one in wich being shirtless have a reason, like being in the beach.

Just think about first photo as: She will look at it for some seconds and decide to check your profile or not. Get a great one there.
>>
File: Capture+_2016-12-22-13-52-28.png (45KB, 480x782px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-12-22-13-52-28.png
45KB, 480x782px
What did she mean by this
>>
>>24715991
3, 4, and 6 are your only usable pictures
next summer make sure you get a picture of you on the beach with friends to show your body because mirror pics are tacky as shit

>>24717108
3 is probably your best picture
I'd straight up delete 1

>>24713983
Get rid of the beard and your height/weight stats
Get rid of the line about video games
>>
>>24713977

Your first picture is great, the other ones are trash, but especially the third one. Look at the third picture. Analyze everything about it. Don't fucking do that again. A fucking band tshirt? What are you 15?

I think your goatee is fine but fucking trim it up. It makes you look scraggly and unkept. I don't know if its the angle of the first photo thats better, but it doesnt look as long and looks much better. Facial hair is fine, but I don't understand why people want to go wizard status with it. Facial hair does not inherently make you look unkept. Get some real trimmers and just cut it all to the same length every few days or so. It'll go a long way and its fucking EASY.

Your bio is literally the same boring, generic bullshit that lame, boring, and generic females put in their own bio.

If you're under 6'2 or someshit I don't see any reason to put your height, let alone your fucking weight. Delete everything besides your major and figure something else out. Less is more in bios in my opinion.
>>
>>24706193
>sifting through thousands of messages
>has 152 messages
um... yea, you sound like a prick
>>
>>24720186
>>24720247
Thanks for the advice. At this point, I'm just gonna delete my account for a month or so then remake it with all this in mind.
>>
>>24704730
You look like a ageing south American dictator with bad facial hair. Either grow a full beard or shave it off completely

You need to smile in at least one picture to show you are capable of having a good time. You look like you really don't want to be there in all your pictures.
>>
>>24713065
Obviously that's not from a girl. It's from a dude pretending to be his "sister" to get you to fuck him.
>>
>>24713977
I've never seen a goatee beard that looked good and your's is no different.

It makes you look like an autistic warhammer nerd or wannabe satanist.
>>
>>24690591
Use this pic bro
>>
>>24720572
This. The guy behind it is a true mastermind.
>>
File: Screenshot_31.png (222KB, 367x369px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_31.png
222KB, 367x369px
Is Tinder just a meme? Do people actually meetup with strangers and have sex? I'm a KHV from /r9k/, and this app just seems surreal. Do women really not value themselves or their future husband? Really makes me think...
>>
>>24721176
they treat men like meat, if they find something that they want to fuck they fuck
unless she is on the app just for the matches ego boost

for men it is rough unless you play your cards perfectly, but yeah works
>>
>>24688930
thread should've ended with this post.
>>
>>24721176
It's a two way street dude
>>
yo if i posted a pic of myself with a gun would chicks think i'm cool or would they think i'm a freak
>>
>>24720572
what he said
>>
File: Screenshot_28.png (446KB, 626x584px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_28.png
446KB, 626x584px
>>24721202
>>24721226
Sounds like a lot of work just to bone a couple of roasties. No thanks.
>>
>>24721202
Yeah it's rough if you're an Ugo.
>>
>>24721303
so you think it is the same for men than women?
women get a match on every single man they want, ana verage man about 5% at best?
be realist
>>
Damn this thread makes me feel good about myself and not so fucking depressed.

i've been laid quite a few times and gone on a lot of dates thanks to tinder and okc. Women typically message first too. I don't even consider myself attractive, just like a 6 at most?
>>
>>24721325
It's definitely harder; afterall men are the aproachers right? But fags like me exist, i get lots of matches from 8s 7s and 9s with little effort.

It's best not to over think your profile.
>>
Hey guys I got a question about Tinder

I want to try making some fake profiles because I'm ugly as fuck, no friends, no chance at success on there, but I want to get a few profiles with normal-looking guys who could have a chance of success so I can dick around on there a bit

I know you have to create a fake facebook to attach the tinder to, but can you keep reusing the same fake facebook if you delete your tinder profile?
>>
>>24721418
Yes
>>
>>24713556
>>24713556
>>24713556
>>24713556
>>24713556
Some advice on my page would be cool.
>>
>>24721467
Your first pic should be a picture of you not your hobby. Put maybe 5 on 1 and move the motorcycle to the back. Prob cut out the sentence about the garbage island, it does nothing to make you more interesting unless the girl is a strong environmentalist. I don't suppose most girls hardly give a fuck.
>>
>>24688923
come on man its not that hard
>>
>>24691305
Damn guess my archeology line isn't as originado as I thought it was.
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 264x941px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 264x941px
Once you get rollin it's pretty easy to obtain numbers.
>>
>>24722186
Please Elaborate.
>>
>>24688923
Picture in uniform y/n? Don't really know what I'm doing with this app.
>>
File: image.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
7KB, 400x400px
>>24722201
Post decent pics.. match.. don't be a fag by asking about her interests.. ask for her number quick.. don't overthink
>>
i feel like the key is to have kind of a niche profile. i barely get matches but the ones i do are super easy to fug because we are more likely to hit it off
>>
File: IMG_2753.png (1MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2753.png
1MB, 1242x2208px
I just swiped 1000 times(counted) and I got 0 matches 3 days later. Wtf? I'll never lose my virginity fuck this
>>
>>24722312
>hank from scishow
>>
>>24722312
Delete your profile. Restart.
Tinder has an algorithm that detects people who swipe too much & sends em to the bottom of the pile.

Anyways, your profile pic isn't your best pic, your bio is useless (insert a witty line instead), and the pic with the peace sign is autostic. Fix all that on your new profile.
Make 1-5 swipes every couple hours. Never reach the limit.
All else is your own doing from there.
>>
>>24722312
Update: Make the shirtless mountain pic the second one. Delete peace sign. Keep dog pic. Do a full body img in nice clothes photography style for profile pic
>>
i swear to mother-fucking god.

if I see another guy put their height in their bio followed by "because apparently that matters" I AM GOING TO DELETE MY FUCKIN APP.

hold up let me rant. ok ok yeah height matters and if youre posting your height then you fucking know it matters so don't be trying to act all humble like lol im above 6 foot but I don't think it contributes to my attractiveness or whether you'll swipe right. YES U DO. yes you mother-fucking do.

ok I'm done.
>>
>>24722377

i don't even bother putting my height in my bio honestly, just seems silly. My matches don't seem to ask other for it from experience and i usually swipe left if someone has a height requirement in their bio because fuck that.

Matches i meet are usually surprised that I'm 6'5
>>
>>24713755
Ok but my body isn't bangin, I don't leave the basement, and I'm not interesting.

Now how do I get laid?
>>
>>24722312
Get a fucking haircut and some new glasses you boy scout
>>
>>24722482
Try going on POF and hitting up the depressed looking obese single moms.

>>24722312
I'm surprised you didn't get a single match. You're not hideous. You do seem very boring though. Your hair, clothes and glasses all look like you don't really care. And your pictures aren't the best either, your main picture looks like you're dressed as 80s Bill Gates for halloween.

Your bio also says nothing interesting about you. I would change it to something funny, or try to describe your interests a little bit. Don't constantly try to appeal to everyone, it's better to be polarizing than boring. Just try to avoid being self-deprecating.
>>
>>24722377
I'm 5 ft 8 and don't have mine listed, but sometimes I wonder if I should just so girls looking for a tall dude can not match with me in the first place.
>>
>>24722775

My guide to how to end every tinder conversation.

> How tall are you by the way, not that it matters?
> 5'3
> Lol, but seriously, how tall?
> Seriously
>>
File: IMG_20161223_164014.jpg (94KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161223_164014.jpg
94KB, 720x1280px
She ignored me asking for her number but replied. Did I ask for it wrong? Also should I even fucking bother at this point? If I do like do I press for her number? I'm so confused
>>
>>24724402

unmatch, find someone who won't waste your time
>>
>get next to know attention on tinder or any place place
>too chicken chick to bother messaging the few that do match with me or check out my profile

How the fuck do I just quit? The more I bother over the stuff the more depressed I get but I can't break away for some autistic reason
>>
>>24690558
I don't think it's just women who do this. I'm a femanon and I've had a number of guys do the same thing. Honestly, I think it's just easy for anybody to skip responding with social media when they're preoccupied or uninterested in talking. I get it though, it used to annoy the hell out of me considering I'm decent with responding myself. Do what I did, delete all social media (occasional 4chan doesn't count), make a few solid friends who DO respond and you hang out with physically as well, and just stop expecting things from outside that group. The happiness that you gain from living simply will make you more attractive in real life, which will probably result in better interactions with others you find attractive! Taking this lack of response personally is only going to make you angrier, and you can probably do better than that. Good luck anon!
>>
>>24706193
We're not saying to reply to every message, clearly if you get something from a guy along the lines of:

"hey sexi you want sum fuk?"

That doesn't deserve the time of day and is easily ignored and rightfully so. What most guys feel frustrated with is when they put in the active effort to read your profile, find something in common and attempt to engage with you as in

"hi, hope you are well. I saw on your profile that you are a fan of Marvel films, I think it's a great time to be a comic/movie fan as the studios are explore all sorts of stories, is there any in particular you would hope they would cover?"

That's trying to engage you beyond just a purely physical level and when that kind of polite interaction isn't met with civility (in either accpeance or polite rejection) it makes us wonder what you motives are on the site, because clearly it isn't to interact with people and if so, with such a myopic viewpoint that we wonder how you ever will find anyone yourself. Relationship should be about give and take between both parties but society as a whole values female emotions and sexuality far more than males, and any word speaking to the contrary of that is met with unjust indignation
>>
>>24706708
Lets see your profile.
>>
>>24689771
same
>>
>it's a "girl is clearly looking for a long term relationship" episode
I just want to lose my virginity what the fuck
>>
>>24724564
>Virgin
>Just wants to hook up

There's probably a good reason ur a virgin. Maybe you shouldn't be so picky. Either go with what you get or hire a prostitute.
>>
>>24703485
Thiccc*
>>
>>24688923
Lads, how did you bio?
So far I have it as
6'5 student at X with a fear of ceiling lamps and door frames
I love Arctic Monkeys, Grimes, Hardcore bands, Pokemon, good sitcoms and alcohol
Be the Troy to my Abed
Essentially I'm playing with the fact I'm tall, some hobbies and a oh so quirky Community reference
Is it decent or shit, I've turned my card off since I'm way too busy for Tinder atm so I don't have anything to go off of
>>
>>24724699
Crazy that I would want to hook up on an app that people use for hooking up
>>
>>24724817
And yet you find girls not wanting to hook up

Really makes you think
>>
>>24724826
Thanks for the great advice, I'll be sure to use that
>>
>>24724838
Not just for hooking up I don't think but I just started using it.
>>
>>24724826
>>24724903
I actually had a +1 year serious normal relationship with a girl I met on the app, so not wanting to hook up doesn't mean you can't get something from it
>>
>>24706186
It helps more that you are a girl. Girls can get laid at will, guys (except Chad) can't.
>>
>>24724916
No doubt. But the virgin who's arguing with me is just looking for easy pussy and finding 0 success
>>24725016
And now I know why.
>>
Did the latest update to the app remove the ability to sort the order of your photos? The option to turn off "best photo" no longer shows up for me
>>
>frequent reddit's tinder board to see what stupid meme screencap bullshit they will post this time
>usually just call them out on their stupid bullshit
>like how they get upset when girls want some preference (height, race, penis size, etc) but how they should be allowed to want girls that are thin, fit, hot, etc on a fucking phone app
>or how desperate and thirsty you must be to have to use a phone app to get girls, especially when you know most of the girls are there just for attention, and bending over backwards making a profile (having to select all the right photos, right order, make a funny bio, etc), be creative and witty contacting the girls, hold up the conversation, etc, while the girls do nothing as they talk to their 100 other guys

redditors are so easy to make angry. it's crazy how insecure they are.
>>
File: IMG_4258.png (72KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4258.png
72KB, 750x1334px
ITT: Betas doing the only thing they know how to do, losing

I don't give a F L A T fuck about any of these hoes
>>
File: IMG_4259.jpg (148KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4259.jpg
148KB, 750x1334px
>>24726364
>>
>>24713065
God damn he's smooth.
>>
How often do girls msg 1st?
>>
>>24726587

It's honestly dependent on if you're ugly or not honestly.

i'd say for every one girl that doesnt messages me first on tinder and okc, one will but this varies per person since some here get zero matches at all...

Sometimes it's "hi"

Sometimes its them just flat out complimenting me (most upfront about being dtf) or something in my bio
>>
>>24720432

>Being unable to realise the number goes down as you read them
>Crying that girls don't go for nice guys
>>
File: IMG_2365.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2365.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Need another profile pic, how is pic related?
>>24724757
Haven't even read that paragraph you typed and neither will girls. Keep bio short and funny. Let girls find out what you like via conversation
>>
>>24693342
"Toppings?"

>get pizza
>force feed pizza on bed while smacking anus
>>
>>24728294
It's 5 lines senpai, that ain't a paragraph, most of it was explanation on why I wrote that shit
>>
>>24697042
If you're still around, you do sort of come off as gay or in the closet.
It's not really for me the theatre stuff, it's more just.. how your pictures are portraying you.

You're currently a firefighter while in uni - get one picture of yourself in full fireman's gear and toss it in there. 10/10 who can hate on a fireman?

Not more than one picture of it though- don't make it look like you're obsessed with firetrucks.
>>
I've fucked 4 girls on tinder with the same exact formula hey you're sexy whats your snapchat send a dick pick with the capture look how hard you made me and then I get a message back with something like "I want you inside me" "I hope it fits" "mmmmm" then I usually say do you want me to pick you up when you're free and then I fuck them twice and kick em out.
>>
>>24693342
"Which do you want me to do first slap your butt or feed you pizza"
"Lets grab a pizza and then you can come back to my place for a spanking"
"Wanna come over we'll order a pizza and go from there"

idk man say whatever girls tend me to pretty slutty on tinder
>>
File: tinder2.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tinder2.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>24720186
>>24719415
>>24717169
Updated. I'll get rid of the pic with the bitches. How's my #1 pic? I'm not getting any matches right now :(
>>
File: tinder3.png (915KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tinder3.png
915KB, 1080x1920px
>>24728622
Fuck it, I'll play the shallow game.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161219-221621.png (904KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161219-221621.png
904KB, 1080x1920px
Any thoughts on how I can improve?
>>
>>24728819
In the 1st pic crop out the dude on the left. He's ugly as fuck and the guy in the middle is way better looking than you so the ambiguity helps if anything. Get rid of that last picture cause it's fucking dumb. Add more pics dude.

Your interests are terrible. Cooking instead of food, never use gaming if you want to have any game, no idea what kink is but my mind goes straight to bondage.
Instead of "I recently started working out" just put working out (not just started) as an interest.

Idk if telling people to ask you to work out helps( like I seriously don't know). I'd remove it if I were you just cause I don't. Most guys don't work out with girls, but most girls don't lift at the gym.
>>
>>24728898
Nice advice, ty.
The guy in the middle in the first picture is my younger brother, feels bad man.
the 4th photo has gotten some positive comments, do I'm thinking of leaving it in.

Definitely need to work on my profile.
>>
I haven't used the app since I was in college (so 2 years ago). When I was using it Tinder was the universal hook up app. If this were OKC or POF I'd say make a little banter here and there but on Tinder it was strictly one night stands of fwbs.

Typically the criteria for matches was a "smash or pass" philosophy where girls would match a guy they wouldn't mind hooking up with. If you get a match go in for the kill. No "ma lady" but no "ay bby want sum fuk" either.

Say hi, make a compliment, got any plans tonight (if it's the weekend it's easier) set up for a meetup, try others if things are drawn out.

Good luck!
>>
>>24729012

I don't know why i see so many people with "not here to hook up" on this shit.
>>
>>24728294
Bump pls rate
>>
>>24729048
cognitive dissonance. They say that so that they wont feel guilty about acting on the urge to get stuffed.
>>
You know what you do op? Show them you care about them. For the most part they are a bunch of lonely girls wanting a bit more than hi let's fuck. Bitches love attention and showing you care and that you listen to them, especially lonely one. Give them a bit of compassion first, and the legs will spread sooner than you think.
>>
ITT: 4s and 5s not getting why 7s and 8s won't fuck them.
>>
>>24729293
Can't even get 1s mate, and I'm definitely at least a 4 or a 5.

Fuck women
>>
>>24696445
take an uber? who the fuck cares about driving
>>
File: 1457502331965.gif (607KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
1457502331965.gif
607KB, 800x792px
>>24697042
pic 1 is good, crop out the arm somehow, or don't, who cares
delete pic 2, hard to tell what the fuck is going on there. probably a play? who cares, you look angry / ugly in that pic
3 is good
lose pic 4, you look poor / low status
5 and 6 are kinda gay, probably get rid of them unless you don't have any better ones

What does "adventuring" mean - be more specific.

What does "ID says 21" mean - makes me think you're untrustworthy / lying about something? Tinder is not the place for subtle humor.
>>
>>24704730
You've got a gnome face famalam. Sorry, them's the breaks.

Work out and change the focus of the pics to your body once it gets good.
>>
>>24706160
Don't say you're a grad student, everyone will assume that means you're poor as fuck.

Put a couple interests instead, no one cares what you do or your "day job is". This is a hook up site.
>>
File: 1459991599960.gif (306KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1459991599960.gif
306KB, 600x450px
>>24707364
>Want a taste of the Tyger

Come on, man.
>>
>>24713084
These pics make you look like a loser, straight up. Shitty environments, boring clothes, bad lighting, everything. Get rid of them all.
>>
>>24713556
no girl is going to get the Weyland reference, change it.

First pic should show you, not your bike.

Your entire profile is basically that you own a motorcycle.
>>
I need help, /soc/. How do I disable smart photos?

I don't see the button for it anywhere anymore
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.