[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have a period fetish?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: landscape-1456947342-period.jpg (91KB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
landscape-1456947342-period.jpg
91KB, 980x490px
Anyone have a period fetish?
>>
my ExG used to say that sex, while she have period is the best as she can feel more also i could feel her pussy in some way different way like more puffy and tight. Never had a problem doing it, if someone want to try it probably the best place is under shower. Cheers ^^
>>
Good to know

25/fat female here

Always ok w period sex as a female. Wondering the real male opinion
>>
Well for me it was always great to do so :D as we used to do it without condoms while she had a period and for a man sex without it is always great expierience ^^
>>
>>24687336

Wouldn't mind trying it, as long as it's not with an Italian girl. Something about period = no showers.
>>
My wife and I don't normally interrupt our regular sex because of her period unless it's a really super heavy day that would cause too much mess. Many times, actually, our sex has somehow started her period.
>>
>>24687336
pics
>>
>>24687336
My first girlfriend I had when we had sex she was on her period
>>
>>24687336
Period sex is great, especially with a fat girl. Just use condom and maybe towel underneath and you're good to go.m period sex relieves cramps. I'm surprised to see a girl ok with it, though, since most girls can't get past the gross factor.
>>
........................... uuuunnnnnggh.
>>
my bf won't put it in on my period. sucks for me cause I that's when I crave it the most.
>>
Interesting thread. I wouldn't call it a fetish really, since it's so completely natural for women to have their periods. I probably wouldn't be afraid of having sex with a girlfriend if she was having her mensus.
>>24689007 does bring up a very valid point as well. Women do seem to be incredibly horny during their period.
>>
i dont really have a fetish for it, but i fuck and fap while on my period. it helps speed up the process, relieves cramps, and I'm always super horny during. My partner is mature enough to not be bothered, though I douche regularly so the smell isn't as strong. I like the smell of blood, but he has a sensitive nose.
>>
>>24687290
i like going down on girls when they have bloody pussies
also: can you post a pic of yourself?
>>
I don't like to when it's just started because I'm too worried about a mess and I can't stand the smell. When it's lighter towards the end I don't mind as much (still needs to be right after a shower or something that SMELL) It's easier to put a tampon in and stick to anal for a couple days.

Anybody who is into it as a fetish and not just "okay" with it...Why? What is it about it that gets you going? I'm always super curious about the fetishes I see as unfathomable.
>>
>>24689679
So you're a bloodhound eh? ;) it doesn't taste gross?
>>
bump for more stories from men and women
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.