[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one of these men are more attractive?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2401.jpg (23KB, 499x257px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2401.jpg
23KB, 499x257px
Which one of these men are more attractive?
>>
>>24685724
is that the same face age progressed? either way, left.
>>
>>24685724
obviously left, right looks fat
>>
>>24685724
Bump
>>
>>24685724
This really boils down to personal preferrence. What are you asking for? Are there two men in your life atm that look like pic related?
>>
>>24685724
Left, obviously.
>>
>>24685724
It's the same person just older or brothers
>>
I've seen this before, pretty sure the left one was made to have feminine features while the right is masculine. (For the record, both look like a male so this isn't some trick question about sexuality)
>>
>>24686515
Wrong. The left one is generated to have attractive features, the right one is generated to be average/slightly unattractive.
>>
>>24686515
Left is more youthful and attractive. Right is just old and as >>24686528 pointed out. Right has fuck at all in terms of masculinity, just looks like an aged babyface.
>>
>>24685724
Holy shit why are there so many retards so blissfully unaware of their own stupidity that they are willing and eager to act like a retard publicly?
>>
>>24686705
What are you even talking about?
>>
>>24686542
It has nothing to do with age. Its the way their brow and jaws are structured.

>>24686515
All wrong. Has nothing to do with masculinity and femininity.

>>24686528
This was the most accurate statement made.

>>24686394
Wow this is beyond stupid.

>>24685744
Why would age alter the structure of his face
They both look the same age holy shit

>>24686713
Thats what I'm talking about ^
>>
>>24686734
To be fair, while the left one is better looking, if the right one lost weight, (and existed in the first place) he could look better. The left one still has better structure overall though, which you can only change through surgery.
>>
>>24685724
This is /soc/.. The more boyish/feminine the guy looks the better
>>
>>24685724
Left one because he isnt like super fat and unhealthy ,I like more the skin color of the dude on the right tho
>>
>>24686855
Hm
>>
>>24685724
>Men
Kek. They are only boys
>>
>>24685724
Left. I'm going to go full autism even though it doesn't need to be said.

The color of his skin looks healthier, especially around the eyes. The discolorization on right face makes his eyes look sunken in or like he doesn't get proper sleep.
That darker skin also seems to make L's eyes pop more or the eyes were made to look a little brighter.
His eyebrows are darker and slightly thicker, which is always attractive.
The lips are slightly plumper and the philtrum is more pronounced, which also gives him a more youthful appearance.
The overall face shape is more appealing with it tapering in nicely as you get to the chin.
L also has a better hairline. It doesn't help that the right has the hair of the average guy who cares nothing about his appearance. It's the blandest looking hair.
>>
>>24685724
both are attractive
>>
>>24688960
I'm not seeing what you mean about the right one's eyes
>>
>>24685724
Right
>>
Option 3: The non-white option.
>>
>>24685744
No it's from a study. The left is an average of hot guys and the right is an average of ugly guys.
>>
>>24685724
Left is more attractive, but right is more approachable. I'd probably end up dating right.
>also dad fetish
>>
>>24685724
>Which one of these men IS more attractive?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.