[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Secrets / Vent / Advice thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 505
Thread images: 33

File: 1468349954965.jpg (125KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1468349954965.jpg
125KB, 640x640px
Secrets / Vent / Advice thread
>>
I am so surprised that stuff seems to be going well with her.

Seems like we may actually end up together in the end. But still I am kinda uncertain as to why she said "Yes"

It just seems kinda sudden for her to essentially say "Yes" instead of a "Busy" answer like usual

Maybe she is willing to and overcome her nervousness? Maybe she actually was busy in the past? Maybe she thinks that there is a chance of something?

Who knows.

Also, I seem to be very uneasy about this, in the back of my head I still think that maybe it won't work out or that we won't actually get together over break.
>>
>>24685477
The only way I get women to like me is by getting them jealous. Feels like a cop out desu.
>>
>>24685477

I'm fairly sure I'm never going to be happy.

Every woman that I find attractive, and funny, and want to be with, thinks I'm creepy / ugly / not worth her time.

Tinder / Bumble / OKCupid has been an exercise in frustration and disappointment. Even girls who like / swipe right end up not saying more than 5 words to me before unmatching / ghosting me.

I get that online dating is skewed massively in favor of women, but I'm not THAT ugly. And I'd like to think I can carry a conversation and be interesting. But I guess when women are spoiled for choice, they just choose someone other than me.
>>
File: ddddd.jpg (51KB, 230x300px) Image search: [Google]
ddddd.jpg
51KB, 230x300px
I have diagnosed bipolar disorder (I'm open about that now, although it took three years to tell anyone, even mention it outside of the first time I was told) and for years when I hit a real strong episode I hallucinate. I've only ever told one person about the hallucinations at that over five years ago (ex that I never talk to nowadays). I just don't want people to be worried about being in a car or something when I'm driving because I'm honestly quite used to them. I really like acid and schrooms and feel like they helped me come to grips with my hallucinations. It was only about a year about that I realized people with bipolar can get hallucinations when I was looking into them so I'm glad I have a bit of an explanation now. It's just large gray shadows usually or scenes of myself or people I care deeply about dying in front of me.
>>
>>24685603
Tell me about yourself bub. 21/f/Canada here. I never use dating sites but maybe I can help you figure out why women think you're creepy.
>>
I want a divorce but she is crazy enough to follow through on her threat of killing herself if I leave . So I stay and make her go to therapy while I fuck other girls to keep myself happy until she is stable.
>>
>>24685756

What's there to say? I'm pretty nerdy, my primary hobby is video / board games. But I'm not a shut-in, weeabo type. I go out to bars and stuff with my guy friends fairly frequently.

I have a good job, make decent money, college degree, etc. Car will be paid off in about 6 months.

and like I said, while I don't have the looks of those guys on cologne commercials, I'm not bad looking either.

Anything else you want to know?
>>
I feel like I hate you but in reality hate the fact that it's the opposite, despite what happened between us. I wish I could either forget it though, or be the bad guy to at least have justification for my actions.
>>
>>24685759
Mate that's a pretty shitty situation you are in
>>
>>24685781
I actually do care about her, she has crippling anxiety and depression but she drinks to medicate and emotionally pukes on me when she get shitfaced. It is what it is... for now.
>>
>>24685783

I was in a previous relationship with a depressed girl. Broke my heart really. Her self confidence was zero, she slept all the time, and she never had the energy for anything, nevermind sex. I had the same mindset, that she would get better eventually. But after 4 years of that, I had to move on.

I hope it turns out better for you though.
>>
>>24685767
Can I ask what you do look like? What do you talk about when you meet new people? (I'm not the best to help with social situations I guess to be honest. People who aren't my friends usually think I'm an asshole because of my sense of humor- especially women, but I'd like to give advice if I can.)
>>
>>24685800
Thanks m8, honestly, when I get some things paid off, I may do it anyway and say fuck the consequences. I still need to live my life and I have a few different grills I hook up with
>>
>>24685803

Do you have kik? I'd prefer to send a photo over that. If you don't want to post yours, you can message me

kik: TheNineOfSwords

I get somewhat of the same reactions. I tend to be a bit defensive and standoffish. Usually because I've been burned in the past.
>>
>>24685812

I was in the same mental state. Except the girls on the side >_> I kinda wish I had some, It would have probably made the stress of the relationship easier to deal with.

But on the other hand, I'm just not the type to cheat. If I talked to her about it, and she was OK with it, maybe.

But yeah, eventually I told myself I had to live my life for myself, and not spend my entire existence trying to fix her.

Still sucks though.
>>
>>24685823
Yeah the side girls really started a year or more ago when her meds killed what was left of her sex drive.
>>
>>24685816
I do, but my phone is broken and I don't think I can get it fixed anytime soon, sorry bro.
I'll add you when it's fixed though, maybe.

The nine of swords is my favorite card as well, I'll tell you why if we talk.

Hope you wake up from your nightmare.
>>
>>24685841

Sorry to hear that. We can chat some other way if you'd like. Any other apps you prefer to use if not the phone? discord maybe?

It's my favorite card as well. Although probably not for the same reason as you.

Thanks, even if we don't talk after this, it's nice to have someone take interest, if only for a little while.
>>
>>24685846
I got skype if you're up for that?
(this is my beater adress that I use only on anon things)
[email protected]
>>
>>24685477
I spend all day thinking about shitting in women's mouths.

And that really isn't much of an exaggeration. Whever I'm not talking to somebody or focusing on a task, my mind drifts off to using a woman as a full and brutal toilet.

Tried to ignore it, tried to fight it, tried to embrace in an effort to make it go away. But nothing works. All I want to do is make a woman an object; make her so disgusting that she will hate herself completely, and the thought of ever leaving my basement will be her nightmare.

Yet I'm actually a relatively attractive, funny guy who never has trouble with normal women. I think I'm a sociopath but who gives a fuck, right?
>>
>>24685888

Yeah, That'll work. Sent you a contact request.
>>
I have very special and hated by the society desires
>>
I moved away from home to university, and I can't make any friends with any of the people I meet, they don't really connect with me, and at best, I'm with them but out of the conversation. I feel like a ghost. Should I change who I am just to have friends?
>>
I'm pathologically afraid of being naked in front of a woman.
>>
I hate myself for having this desires, i born this way...
>>
>>24685916
Yes. Unless you want to remain alone and sad.
>>
>>24685906
Sharing is caring
>>
File: CgRKMo1UAAAH1xK.jpg (39KB, 540x437px) Image search: [Google]
CgRKMo1UAAAH1xK.jpg
39KB, 540x437px
Had my heart broken for the 4th time a couple of days ago. It didnt even hurt this time. Just numb. And distant. Not like the first or second. Even the third.

I worry less about finding someone to be with and more about if I would even be capable of returning that affection to them now.
>>
>>24686001
illegal stuff
>>
>Wants qtbf
>Afraid of commitment deep down
>Also very picky
Kill me
>>
I live in a hyper-masculine country and I don't think I can compete with the guys here.
>>
>>24686068
?
>>
I never had a relationship with a girl in my life so far
>>
sat in the middle on the bed inbetween two guy friends to break up the homo for the movie, they both ended up petting my thighs in the dark and didn't even know the other was doing the same thing cus they were trying to hide it---ohhh hohohoh I knew. I knew. I was melting inside. I wanted them to both fuck me right there -\_(ツ)_/¯ instead I just sat there and whimpered from intense pleasure.
>>
When I was about 8 or 9 an older kid tricked me into having oral sex with him. Our Mams were friends and he would stay over some nights. I didn't really understand what was going on, I was pretty innocent when it came to sex at that age.
>>
>>24687150
how old are you
>>
I'm in a relationship and want out but I'm afraid to hurt her. I ran once a while back but came back because I let her back in. I like her i do but she wants to get married, settle down somewhere, but a house. I don't see myself doing any of that and with my shit past I'd only drag her down. I want to disappear. But she says says she'll track me down if I leave her.. i feel like i can't have any friends with her because she gets insanely jealous then when I confronted her about it she made me feel like the bad guy.

I just want to get out but i don't have the balls to hurt her.
>>
>>24687293
>>
>>24687320
I know you don't want to hurt her but this seems like it's gone too far. It's not a relationship if she holds you against your will.
Sorry man but I think you just have to bite the bullet. If you stay with her that just puts yourself after her. It won't be a happy life for you.
>>
>>24687339
It's not even that I'm staying for her.. I'm staying because of her kids. None of them are mine but I've watched them grow up.

If anyone has any advice Kik me :shiftrift
>>
>Good looking guy
>Very huge disconnect from emotions and empathy for others
>Facts and logic>>>>>>>>>everything else
>Think I need to get tested for autism spectrum
>Best friends GF hates me and doesn't want me hanging around him because she thinks I'm a man whore (everytime she sees me I'm alone and never bring around girls cause I never have girlfriends).

Pretty positive it's going to be a life by myself.
>>
www anon-ib co/webm/res/455.html
>>
>>24686099
I kind of know the feeling, but I want a qtgf. And it's not that I'm picky, I just fall for people who don't love me/ can't have
>>
Just had to ghost this chick who I actually wanted a relationship with due to shit in the friends group collapsing, and now I don't talk to any one in the group. Doesn't even feel bad man aside from her passive aggressive posting on tumblr
>>
currently homeless living in a van at same address/place where I used to live
>>
Last week I discovered that I'm pregnant from a man I've been having sex with for more than a year, it's really unexpected and I haven't told anyone yet. Also pretty embarrassing as I'm 19 and he's 32, don't know what to do and if anyone would like to chat I'll tell more details.
>>
>>24687662
Keeping it?

Does he know?

Would you tell him?
>>
Anxiety is ruining this relationship, again.
Fuck my life.
>>
>>24687673
Not sure about it yet.
He doesn't know yet but I guess I'll have to tell him
>>
File: IMG_4359.jpg (944KB, 2269x2695px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4359.jpg
944KB, 2269x2695px
I have a girlfriend, but I get fucked regularly by four different guys. My girlfriend even knows the guys and just thinks they are my guy friends.
>>
>>24685477
I fucked up my life royally by giving my alcoholic ex another chance only to have him treat me the same shit way.
>>
I simply just miss you.. I will never understand ever why we had to drift away from each other. Life really hasn't been the same without you.. and now look at us.. going to be divorced. Days got longer, nights got colder.. and my love for you never changed. However, you didn't feel for me anymore and your love for me went away. I still cry to this very day about us.. and it's been almost a year. Can you believe me I still cry still? I know you're doing great and you got great plans ahead of you. Maybe we just met while we were still to young.. or maybe we got married to early. All I ever knew for sure in the world that I loved you and I loved you with my entire heart. You were my best friend, my soulmate.. my pumpkin. Now we don't even communicate and I want to so bad, but you just don't want anything to deal with me. I don't really understand why you don't like me anymore and can't talk to me.. but I miss you.. maybe I won't ever get you back but the pain I feel from all of this still hurts. No one will ever be like you, and I wanted to be the man of your life. I always knew our relationship was going to be difficult.. but I knew inside you were going to be worth it.
>>
>>24687772
I miss saying goodbyes and feeling that pain.. but always longing to see you again. You were my first love.. and I always want you to be my last. I wanted to grow old with you.. and cherish the world with you. I don't know what happened but I guess we both changed.. and I was so scared. I wanted to change with you. and I think maybe you were capable of it. I know youll never read these things but I wish you did. I try talking and you just don't really want too.. and I guess it would be annoying to have someone tell you their feelings for you when you have none for them anymore. It just doesn't make any sense to me and it crushes my heart. We were together for almost a decade.. and in that decade I would learn to love someone more and more everyday.. You went cold turkey on me, and I am left broken.. picking up the pieces on my own. To just see you call or text me.. about something would be the best wish I could ever ask for. Unfortunately the only text I get.. is that you want a divorce. It's like two different people and I keep thinking that the woman I fell in love with is still somehow still in there.
>>
I def cheated. 3 women and 5 men. Don't really feel guilty either. I love sex.
>>
I just wish I wasn't surrounded by normies. It would be a breathe of fresh air to hang out with the guys who are nerds, but ain't none around.

Who needs aesthetics and a good personality when you are stuck in your mind's prison and the people around you are not interesting enough for you to break out.

It hurts being lonely, but not because there isn't anyone around but because there isn't anyone around that is similar.
>>
There is this girl who works at a convenience store in town and she has the BIGGEST and best looking ass I have ever seen. I want to talk to her and just somehow get to know her. I go in even when I don't absolutely need to just to say hi and admire her ass.
>>
File: 1475605172773.png (245KB, 365x318px) Image search: [Google]
1475605172773.png
245KB, 365x318px
I'm a fiend for sex. I can't stop hitting on women.

>Pick up random girls in bars and fuck them
>Have semi-serious girlfriend in the form of a Franco-American hottie who adores me, fantasizes about me, tells me she touches herself and thinks about me, and thinks I'm the be-all and end all of the earth, and I care plenty about her, too (long-distance)
>My mildly cute manager from work who is just slightly older than me and who I'm pretty sure wants to fuck me just asked me if I wanted to get a drink with her to celebrate her graduation and I accepted
>A girl on tinder who's an adventurous, outgoing redhead wants to go out with me on Saturday
>Two different girls on OKCupid, both of whom are damn attractive and flirt voraciously with me
>ANOTHER girl from my workplace who I've caught giving me a few cute glances that I haven't made a move on, but probably will

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me. I'm in my mid-twenties, gym frequently to make myself look and feel good, and I just can't keep it in my pants. Seriously, I'm horny and prowling all the goddamn time, and I feel like a goddamn sleaze. I have to jack off once a day or else I'm leaking like a fucking faucet. I even find myself poring over old flames just to see if they're around. By some miracle I'm not a complete fucking creep (yet), but something feels wrong. When I was younger, I was a basement dweller, and I never had a craving for any of this. But all of a sudden, it's like I've recognised that because I CAN get women to like me, I have to all the time.

And then when I have sex with them, I can't come. Probably as a result of masturbating all the damn time.

It is truly the worst shit. What's wrong with me, /soc/?
>>
>>24688176
Got a pic? I so I just want to see how plump that ass is.
>>
I've been trolling girls on reddit in to thinking I'm also a girl who is interested in seeing them strip via skype. I have a very good success rate of getting them to do this.

I feel bad they're so gullible but I still enjoy seeing them.
>>
File: IMG_7691.jpg (90KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7691.jpg
90KB, 250x375px
>>24687681
this.

>fall in love with a guy
>he asks to see u nude
>*anxiety walks in* "oh hello, i came to remind you you're fugly haha"
>*me in tears rn*

Fuck, FUCK I miss you Steve.
>>
>>24687662
tfw nobody responds
>>
I have been debating on "accidentally" exposing myself to my mom to see her reaction. The end game is for us to be comfortable being naked around each other not in an overtly sexual way.
>>
>>24688328
I'm not sure what to say, dude. Get rid of it or prepare for a really really bad life if he doesn't want to stay with you.

In all seriousness, remain calm and have an abortion. This is your body, you are welcome to do what you wish with it. 19 is no age to have a child unless you feel that you are more than ready and he's willing to pitch in and help you raise the kid.
>>
>>24688326

So wait..did you show him?
>>
>>24688339
Nah. Told him that I'm too insecure to be intimate like that and ended the whole thing.
>>
>>24688344

Sounds to me like he was very shallow and you're better off finding someone else who likes you for you.

Also, while you're here, tits or GTFO. You know the drill.
>>
>>24688338
I really just can't remain calm from all this situation
>>
>>24688372
What sort of support system do you have? Family?
>>
>>24688379
I've got only my dad and he's going to be furious if I tell him I've got pregnant from a 32 year old man
>>
>>24688372
Straighten up, soldier. This isn't the time for panicking. You need to search your convictions and choose between trying to raise a child with your 32-year-old boyfriend - which may go well, but - again - 19 is no age to raise a child. You are a child.

Remaining calm is a demand. You have all the time in the world to make the choices that you think are best and right. However, you should get ready now if you would like to keep it. I personally would not keep it because of the fact that you're not ready.

And for god's sake, make sure you make the decision that you think is best. There's no wrong or right here, just empirically hard decisions.

An abortion is not (and nor will it ever be) an unacceptable demand by a woman in the 21st century.
>>
>>24688387

Im sure he will be. But he's your dad and while he may not support your actions, he'll back you and help you, because you're his little girl.
>>
>>24688394
I don't think he would, trust me it's more complex than that.
>>
>>24688401
How far along are you?
>>
>>24687203
Fuck, I am so jealous

>>24688305
I don't think there's anything wrong with you, apart from what sounds like it might amount to cheating on your 'semi-serious' girlfriend.
>>
>>24688407
It's the 2nd month
>>
>>24687203
probably fake but gave me half a chub. thanks

>>24687658
sounds comfy

>>24687681
>>24688326
If you actually have anxiety, get meds. if it's self diagnosed talk to someone about it

>>24687662
the man doesn't need this in his life and neither do you. your lives will be easier without it

nonetheless you have an ethical obligation to keep the child
>>
>>24688413
Let's see your nipples. They should be changing by now.
>>
>>24688411
>>24688305
Oh, ok, I missed the 'can't cum' part. Yeah maybe lay off the masturbating for a while and see if that makes a difference?
>>
File: 134141_6245756.jpg (79KB, 750x556px) Image search: [Google]
134141_6245756.jpg
79KB, 750x556px
>>24688422
I'm not about to send a nude picture of myself, that's as far as it goes.
>>
File: 1463410386377.jpg (47KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
1463410386377.jpg
47KB, 550x366px
>>24688425
No, I mean, I think there's something wrong with me mentally. I have no attraction to these women whatsoever; I feel nothing for them other than the urge to fuck them. And it is cheating, isn't it? She's already confessed to not minding if I see other people because we're light years away, but it feels so wrong to talk to other women behind her back.

I had no particular sense of what it was like to love someone, not even myself, until I met the semi-serious girl.

Now I want to fuck everything that moves. It's like being in a relationship of any consequence flicked a switch in my head that makes me want to be out of it.

tl;dr I never asked for love, I never even wanted love until I had it, and now that I do want it I'm doing everything I can to try and throw myself into a pit of self-loathing. Like I'm not worthy of her, or something.
>>
I have clinical depression, hate taking my meds, see no point in living but see no point in dying as well, and I'm a worthless unloved sack of shit.
>>
>>24688433
You could have pulled that anywhere off the interwebs. At least timestamp for us.
>>
>>24688453
My post wasn't about my appearance right? You asked for something that was too much but be grateful i even bothered responding in any way
>>
>>24688466
Just trying to keep the spirit of 4chan alive. Plus I was curious to see who a 32 yr old would be interested in.

Provide the timestamp.
>>
File: vfrvcrv.png (371KB, 678x505px) Image search: [Google]
vfrvcrv.png
371KB, 678x505px
I want to secretly watch my sister get fucked
>>
>>24688448
And just about everyone will probably ignore this because they think I'm an attention whore or they'll ignore it because I'm not some cute girl that'll post nudes at their whim.
>>
>>24688475
Well you've just seen who an 32 year old is interested in, I'm not obligated to do anything just for the sake of "4chan spirit" or because you choose not to believe
>>
>>24688487
Oh calm your tits!
>>
>>24688448
Nobody is worthless, or maybe we all are, idk. If you see no point in living then make your own, there's so much you can do so you're bound to find something.

Depression sucks balls. Taking meds isn't the best, but it does help if you get the right ones. Meds alone don't work however, you need something else to work your way up. Either therapy, or school, or a job, or whatever. Just take the smallest possible steps you can manage, but you have to start walking.
>>
I just want a big qt bf, but I'm too shy to go out there and talk to ppl
>>
>>24688519
I feel your pain, minus the boyfriend part, looking for a girl
>>
>>24688508
Thanks. It's really all I can say, thank you.
>>
>>24688519
Show yourself!
>>
>>24688519
If you're really looking, you could always try dating sites. Granted, they're not the best, but it's a great help for us shy and anxious folk.
>>
>>24688529
Are you going to try to squeeze pics out of every girl on this thread?
>>
>>24688542
That's affirmative.
>>
>>24688548
There are threads that focus on that, even whole boards. What you're doing is pretty sad.
>>
>>24688551
Finally, someone who agrees. I once was talking to this woman who was depressed about having a miscarriage and just about every other post asked for nudes. It was sad.
>>
File: 1479691062639.jpg (174KB, 1054x1378px) Image search: [Google]
1479691062639.jpg
174KB, 1054x1378px
>>24688562
It's not that people - some men - don't agree, it's just that we'd rather not confront anyone else.

>tfw didn't quite articulate myself and as such didn't quite get a thoughtful response to my post

What are some reasons why you might not feel good enough for a partner? Why am I not capable of loving this divine friend who is so worthy of my time and energy?
>>
>no social circle
>neighborhood is full of seniors
>look on dating site
>sassy black girls, bbw's trying to settle down, 20 year olds acting like they're 14 etc
>see someone i might actually get along with
>feeling of worthlessness overwhelms me
do women overlook your current position in life and only care about what you're aiming for?
>>
>>24688605
>do women overlook your current position in life and only care about what you're aiming for?
That depends on what you're aiming for and what steps you're undertaking to get there.
I've known plenty of people who didn't care as long as I was actually working on something, but I've also known plenty of people who want nothing to do with it.
>>
>>24685477
Why do girls say "talk to you later" but never get back to you? If you're not interested, just say so.

This girl seemed into me and wanted to go do something with me but ever since she never really got back to me.
>>
>>24688484
>>
>>24685759
I was also in a situation like this. My ex wife legitimately tried to kill herself 3 times while we were married. Finally had enough and left anyway, turns out she was doing that shit just to control me and even though she was actually doing the suicidal acts she would do them when she knew I'd be coming home and would help her not die. She was perfectly fine and non suicidal after I moved across country and filed for divorce
>>
I hate the fuck out of my ex but miss her and secretly yearn to hold her again. She's fucked off to wherever the fuck and cut off communication with everyone. She doesn't have friends and got really fat, so I laugh sometimes thinking about it. However it kinda sucks because she was such a pretty girl. Whatever
>>
File: 1481279328632.gif (153KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1481279328632.gif
153KB, 340x340px
I don't know what I'm missing. I feel slow and unambitious compared to the average American. I have no desire for higher education or more money. I have no desire to get out of debt. I have no desire to lose weight and get a girl that's 9/10 (I used to be 9/10 and skinny and upbeat and cool but I gained a ton of weight). I have no desire to get married and have kids. I literally just want to be at home and escape from it all . I'm not suicidal and it's not anxiety either. I don't know what's wrong. Also this girl I like hates the way she looks and doesn't believe me when I say I like her for who she is and it makes me sad cause she's so cool.
>>
I lost my virginity to a middle aged Texan couple from Craigslist.

Found multiple videos of her on various sites getting fucked by strangers & despite my coral compass pointing towards, "tell her before she loses her job", I never will.
>>
Not sure if I lead myself into depression or I'm trying to validate suicide in my life. Either way I have no will to stop and will surely actualize it in the end by not being a pussy
>>
>>24688310
I'm going to try and take a creep shot soon of it
>>
i have a huge cuck fetish and want a girl to do this to me over the internet.

however despite all the talk and people criticizing it, its surprisingly hard to find a partner.
>>
>>24688392
It is scientifically proven that killing her unborn child has no permanent impact on the mental and emotional state of a woman.
>>
>>24688656
Men care about facts. Women care about feelings. It is rude or can create conflict to openly state they won't contact you back. They undoubtedly gave you half a dozen other signs that they wouldn't. The fact that you didn't pick up on them is the reason she lost interested.
>>
I'm 23, been alone for over a year now. She just dumped me and then got quickly together with this other guy (who is 10 years older). It seems like she is very happy while i'm stuck in the same loop of dating and trying. I don't know what I do wrong but with every girl i meet it ends after one or two dates.
I'm not ugly, am very fit and I'm not very shy around girls. I'm at a point where I start thinking I will never meet someone.
>>
I think that stuff seems to be going well? I hope.
In the past I tried to meet up with her a couple times but every time she would agree that we should, but she was busy with family or work mostly. (Never actually met up though)

But this last time we were talking (via text) for a good portion of the day with steadily more detailed messages as we went on. Ultimately I mentioned how we should meet up over winter break. To which she seemed to respond positively with her saying "We can always give it a shot!"
That seems to definitely be a positive response, but I am still kinda concerned that we might not actually meet up. Partially because of her sudden change in responses. What could have lead to her suddenly agreeing to get together?

Eh, I guess I'll just roll with it it, and try to meet up for what ever this is. Maybe it's a date? Maybe it's not. It's still very ambiguous. She definitely knows that I am romantically interested and her actions indicate that there may be some interest with me. Her wording almost seems to reflect that as well, maybe?

Another concern is that we never acknowledge each other in person but we have no issues with text.
We'll regularly walk past each other without out much more than eye contact and a slight smile. That is the furthest extent of in person interaction
>>
>>24689019

link to her vids, please
>>
I'm dating a girl that I hesitated to date initially...she had never had a boyfriend before, had a shitty home life with few friends, no car, no major hobbies, and also lives in my neighborhood. Not to be conceited but it seemed like she would get suuuper involved in the relationship and I would end up breaking her heart, which feels almost as bad as getting my heart broken.

Decided to say fuck it. Had a great first few months. long talks, actual dates, she lost her virginity to me (I had had sex before but only once, heavily intoxicated, didn't want to do it in the first place).

Now I just feel a complete detachment. I don't want to talk to her, don't really care about sex and often go soft, hanging out with her isn't completely enjoyable. Her displays of affection make me even more upset. At first I thought it was due to my worsening depression and anxiety that causes me to isolate myself from others but now I think it's at least partially because she just doesn't interest me. I'm not really "popular" but I have a couple different circles of friends that I enjoy spending my time with, along with a 20-35hr/week job, school, and my own personal hobbies.

I'm about to be spending a semester out of the country. I was going to use the time to see if I REALLY miss her, and if I don't feel any pain from the distance, it would be a sign for me to definitely end it. But now, I think I should do it before I leave. I just don't know the best way to do it.
>>
>>24688421
I was perscribed Lexipro but I'm scared to take it because of side effects and how Ive been told I'll turn zombie.

Can't afford CBT until I get full time next year.
>>
I am an unrepentant and relentless tranny chaser who loves going to gloryholes and ejaculating in some anon's mouth

I also have never had sex with an XX female and don't know if i'm even interested anymore. Femininity arouses me, and i've tried plain dude on dude but it just wasnt fun. What the hell am i doing?
>>
>>24688356
Serious question here, do you really think there's any reason to be anything but shallow, when it comes to most girls?

In my experience they're usually 15 year olds in grown-up bodies who have no interesting or appealing qualities what so ever past their sex appeal.

I wish I was gay, at least then I could find some one who is interesting.
>>
>>24691731
if you want to be a long-term relationship, then you might want to find one with a decent personality that you can stand, as well as one with looks that you like.
>>
I cheated on my wife over a year ago, I recently found out she had cheated on my years ago. Now I'm talking to an old friend and get tempted at times to cross that line and cheat again. Any advice?
>>
This board was a lot better when it was first made.
>>
I don't know what I'm doing with my life aside from occupying my time with things that I'm starting to rationalize as meaningless when I previously enjoyed them.

Moreover, I hate socializing, I feel like I have fundamental differences with my family and the religion I grew up with, and I'm obsessed with sex. I have never actually had it before, so it's just unfulfilled fantasies and masturbation.

I'm beginning to think I'm going to turn into a waste of space who won't succeed at life, won't get a girl (I know there'smore to life, but my shitty brain is in a rut), won't get an enjoyable job, and whatnot.

Fucking hell, I'm just a goddamn failure.
>>
>>24692651
Why should your family's religion be an issue if you are grown up dude? Just move out if you live with them.
>>
>>24688484
I would let you watch me fuck your sister
>>
>>24692651
This is exactly me.
>>
I live together with my best friend (we are both female) because we can't afford an own apartment. We have this male friend. Kinda cute but super shy to everyone expect us when he hangs out here. He became 20 this february and me and my friend decided to give him a special birthday gift. A blowjob, because we knew he was a virgin. To spice the things up we took him to a swingers club and told him to go in one of those gloryhole cabins. We were on the other side of the cabin. We told him that one of us will blow him but we didn't tell him which one of us gave him the blowjob and we still didn't tell him even though the curiosity drives him insane some days i bet. But that is what was fun about it. My secret now is: It was me who blew him.
>>
>tfw you meet a chad on /soc/
>he asks for face pics
>sends
>"Wow anon! Your cute!
>trade nudes
>realize I really like chad when he talks about similar hobbies
>he mentions constantly how perfect I am and I do the same to him
>starts to think a lot bout him
>realize there's a possibility he only sticks around for nudes.

I guess it won't last as long as I hoped.
>>
got invested in a guy irl only to find out he's an immature fuck like all the guys around here. my own actions could have been better. lots of regret. have to constantly see him around school and the people that remind me of him and my poor decisions which i've tried to come to peace with but which proves very difficult at this point. thought i was cool and content with losing both my friends and my love interest over a conflict between them but i'm probably not really. i was alright but now all the shitty emotions are coming back and it's frustrating because it feels like everybody including him is getting on with their lives and i'm still stuck in this emotional rut, incapable of moving on. i say i want to but i don't know if i do because i don't know if i'm ready to let go of him and of them because i can't help but care about them but i know they don't care about me or our relationships outside of their own purposes, which admittedly hurts and is upsetting but these aren't the types of people you can simply talk to about these things and try to communicate and expect a positive outcome, unfortunately. i've tried and i see how they interact with others so it's not a baseless assumption. which just leads to me thinking of my own blindness when it came to them and how i consciously chose to overlook the truth to believe what i wanted to believe about them... i've been trying to be honest with myself and with how i view the world so that affected my own perception of myself but at least i'm better with it now that i know where i can so easily fall through. anyway i don't know if i'm in love with the thought of being in love with him and pining after him as some kind of romantic gesture or if i actually really like him or if i'm lying to myself about either of those to cover up the truth. it's messing me up. and there's a terrible painful loneliness that comes along with thinking like this because nobody else around me does, even the aforementioned "friends."
>>
>>24693307
perhaps the one person who can understand and who i consequently adore because of that and because he is a genuine and great human being might not be willing to care or understand and that turns into an issue of insecurity and of thinking that i'm not good enough for this individual for him to remotely interested in me which is a blatant lie because i know i am because he has shown interest and in any case i want to believe that he's not solely friends with me because i adore him considering i don't even fawn that much over him in real life. but that just circles back around to me believing what i want to believe as opposed to the truth. it'd be nice to get an outsider's opinion on situations like these but quite frankly i can't think of anybody (besides him) who would be detached and rational and logical enough to give solid advice. to ask such a thing of a stranger would be pointless because nobody can know what's best for someone else based off of a tiny bit of information like the kind i have given right now.
anyway i'm trying to be positive and look forward to the future because i'll be leaving soon and will be around new people who i actually want to be around and will willingly be around in social situations but it'll be hard to spend the next few months in this kind of state. obviously i'll make it through so maybe this is just an opportunity for me to complain lmao
ty for reading
>>
I'm interested mostly in superchub guys, but I doubt I can ever be in a relationship because I never feel like it will go beyond a sexual level.
>>
>>24691676
being awsome.
>>
I don't know how to begin. I think I've fallen into depression. I feel like a huge failure and especially feel stupid like my brain cannot think like all these people. I feel like I have nothing to contribute and no personality and even my interests don't interest me anymore. I feel worthless and I disgust myself.
I don't know what's be done in life, I can find no meaning and no reason to live or to end myself I'm just waiting helplessly and wallowing in self pity.
I'm a mess , mentally and emotionally, never actually loved and when I did its your typical case of a no future online shit. I know that having a relationship isn't a life goal but fuck what do I know of the importance of emotional stability.
I once had hoped to change my environment which is toxic to someone who values freedom like me but no it's all gathered upon Me; trapped uncreative even dumb with no emotional prospect and no goal or something to live for so I gave up
Stopped working towards anything, in fact quit my job and I sit at home like the failure I am, and cry myself to sleep.
>>
>>24692699
Too many factors preventing that, some of which are very much my own fault. It'll take a while before I can actually leave.
>>
Well, I've been talking to this girl a fair bit, and she has reminded me of her birthday twice, several months apart

First time was reasonable enough. She asked me when mine was, and then said hers. (Also was one of the two to actually say something on my birthday)

Second was a bit more specific. We were on the topic of plans over break, and she specifically brought up her 21st birthday being 2 days after x-mas.

Probably over thinking it, but their might be something there?
>>
I'm afraid that I am more attached to my boyfriend than he is to me.
>>
Ive done some awful things to my wife, from cheating on her to drugging her so guys could play with her at a club. Its never enough, now i get off to the thought of her being blackmailed and forced to do depraved sexual acts.
>>
I started dating this girl about 9 years ago. She was sweet, kind, intelligent, beautiful in her own way, tall (6'1") and curvy (not fat), and a huge freak disguised as a meek, sometimes prudish woman. We had 5 years of ecstasy and sexual exploration until we moved in together. Then we had 2 years living together, fucking carelessly and constantly, but lovingly. After those two years living together, I asked her to marry me and she said yes. I was elated. This amazing woman agreed to spend the rest of her life with me. That amount of love always swelled my chest with pride. Sex was slowing down, but we sexted like teenagers and were always touching each other. Often touching lead to some kind of sexual act.

She suggested we put off our wedding 7 months ago. She's working on her career as am I, so it was an incredibly sensible request. She broke our engagement and moved out of our apartment 5 months ago.

I'm honestly trying to move on. She has (I think), but I'm still stuck in a rut. I'm not, nor will I ever be, driven to revenge porn as a way of getting back at her, but I would like a place to anonymously share some of our more erotic moments as sort of a fucked up therapy session.
>>
>>24694397
To be young dumb and full of cum again. Go for it faggot. Worst that happens is you get rejected.
>>
>>24695039
The thing is that well, this >>24689938
>>
>>24693140
did u swallow and what have u done with her sexually?
>>
>>24694976
this is the place. post pics
>>
Venty time. I'll give you the TL;DR version. I'm a submissive/little. I waited literally going on five years to meet my Dom. We met. It went poorly at first, but we've been living together for the last month quite happily. I left my home, my job, my family, my friends, and moved very literally across the country. He has this thing where he requires himself to take care of me 100% financially. It's "pride," he says. Anyway, he quit his very well-paying job and has no plans to get another. So...I guess I go live with my mom and restart my life? I'm feeling super abandon and I've been giving him 110%. On top of it all, he's made so many mistakes in the past, I try and I try. I've forgiven but how can I forget? the pain just fucking haunts me.
>>
>>24687718
fucking HOT. I feel bad for your girlfriend. In a perfect world, you'd be cucked and you'd both get plenty of cock.
>>
>>24685477
some girl in toronto to chill and hangout with.
>>
Two parter here /soc/

1. Coworker forgot snowbrush at home one night, dusted her car off for her. Texted me multiple times after thanking me even though I did it while I was letting my car warm up which I do anyway and it really wasn't a real problem. She has repeatedly said that she doesn't like me or date me in response to other coworkers "jokingly" suggesting we should go on a date. Getting mixed signals but I'm pretty sure I shouldn't get my hopes up

2. How do you go about not getting arrested for trying to get a hooker in vegas? I want to avoid wizardhood at all costs.
>>
>>24695658
>Anyway, he quit his very well-paying job and has no plans to get another

That is fucked up. What does he plan on doing with his life?
>>
>>24685935
i feel you man
>>
>>24688519
I'm pretty tall and if you consider bears cute, then I am.
>>
After he hit me and after I found out about his un faithfulness, I've become a terrible girlfriend and I don't really seem to care anymore. I love him and I don't want to leave him but it hurts to look him in the face.
Maybe that's down to the busted lip or down to what he did.
I don't know if I'm ever going to get over it or forgive him, do i really don't know if I'm just beating a dead horse at the moment
>>
>>24687935
Who did you cheat on? What was the cheating like?
>>
well, here we are. I tried, for years, and now is time to check out. So long, L, good memories remain, but I'm tired of chasing after you. Drove 800 miles for you, and now much more to kick you out of my mind. I won't be the one starting the texts no more, hopefully you found someone that'll look after you better than you think I would have.
>>
I cheated on my girlfriend of 7 years at the time for about 2-3 months.
I enjoyed it and would do it again in half a second if given the opportunity.
>>
1 I have a picture of my dick that basicaly all of my mates have seen cause some bitch shared it.

2. I want to fuck my best internet friend more than anything and faked suicide just to get her attention.
>>
>>24685767
Is there nothing else you're passionate about than games? This might be the issue if you ask me.
>>
>>24686117
>hyper-masculine country

America?
>>
>>24696423
Brazil.
>>
i can't sit on the toilet to pee or poo without scoping the toilet because i'm scared something will crawl up my ass.
anybody know this feel
>>
Longtime lurkfag, first post, fuck if I know how to greentext

Be me, several years ago, was single, horny, and curious. I'm straight and love eating women out, but it was a dry spell for me and I was curious. I went looking on MySpace for something different.
I met this boy, he was pretty, dark hair, dark eyes lovely face, like a girls and pale skinned, this is like my type.
I messaged him we talked and I arranged a meet up. He was young and stupid, let me pick him up at his house late one night, lucky for him I'm of the more harmless variety of weirdo, but still never a smart thing to do.
Anyways I drove him up to a nearby church parking lot, parked the car. I was nervous and so was he, I immediately tried to make out with him to get through the awkward part but he stopped me, said it was way too fast.
So we talked at first, common interests, jokes, first date kinda stuff, anyways Eventually the conversation turned more sensual, I put my hand on his arm, dubbed his skin, my voice dropped to a more husky octave and I leaned in closer.
This time he was much more receptive, he brought his face closer to mine, you can't do that with me though because I'm kinda like a hungry dog when I'm horny as soon as he brought his face closer I planted a quick kiss on his lips and stroked his check.
He responded with a little moan and his tongue darting into my mouth. I pressed on, working my way from his mouth to his slender neck, little bites here and there to get him hot, then I reached my hand for his dick and surprised myself to find that I enjoyed the feel of his hardness. I was also surprised for some reason to find that he was smaller than me.
We moved to the back seat and clothes came away. He put those sweet girl lips on my dick and it felt amazing. Too good in fact because I had to stop him from finishing me off too fast, I wanted moar.
I've always prided myself on my oral, woman have all told me that they love my mouth, and I intended to give as good as I got. CONT
>>
>>24696237
My gf of 3 years. She's freaked out by my crossdressing, so i just cheat on her to satisfy my need to be a sissy.
>>
I guess I'll post here. Don't know if this counts as depression or if I'm just really apathetic. i work two jobs and when I'm not working, I just try to stay busy. The reason is that I feel like it makes time go by faster, so that I hurry up and die. I have friends but have no desire to hang out with them, no interest in having a family and what social interactions I do have feel forced. I don't want to commit suicide because I know I have it easy compared to others, plus it feels like a bitch thing to do. I don't know, I just want to die and be forgotten about by my friends and family, like I wish I could just erase whatever trace I leave behind.
>>
>Be 21 f kv, never held hands, never had a boyfriend
>Christmas party approaching
>Have huge crush on coworker
>Hints he may like me too
>we tease each other a lot
>Excited to see him at the party
>Have so much fun picking out an outfit he might think is cute
>Just want him to look at me, maybe tell me I look nice
>A few nights ago, guys are teasing him
>About his new girlfriend
>He doesn't want to tell me who it is or how long they'd been dating when I ask
>Guys get him to
>It's our coworker, or at least, ex-coworker
>Had been dating her in secret for months before she was fired
>Join in with the guys, telling him how cute they are together
>He smiles
>Go home feeling stupid and ugly and foolish for even trying
Those insecurities, man.
>>
Marin all I want for the holidays is a midnight New Year's kiss
>>
>>24699009
Fingers crossed for you anon
>>
im kinda lonely. Im a college student with a good standard of living. No GF never had one before try to get one but always get shot down. Few guy friends basically no friends that are women. Schools easy doe and I have a lot of time on my hands. My heath is kinda suckey too. Life aint boring but it aint much to write home about. College feels I guess
>>
I'm 22 and I'm still really shy around girls. I straight up don't know what to say in certain situations. It's also really hard for me to express affection for someone that I like. I just don't feel right doing such a thing and I get really embarrassed when I do try to force something affectionate out my mouth. I've actually almost had a girlfriend before, but I nearly had a heart attack when we were both cuddling on my bed. I had no idea what the fuck was going on. I only invited her to chill for a bit to watch some vids on YouTube wtf. I'm one sheltered motherfucker.
>>
My friend and her boyfriend are into kinky shit, real /d/ level stuff and I'd be down to threesome with them but I don't wanna fuck up relationships.
>>
>>24698896
Why do you feel stupid and ugly and foolish?
>>
>>24699401
I can't help but feel like any attempt I make to look cute or make a connection with someone is wasted and I just look pathetic for trying. I'm known for being "endearingly eccentric" and I think I amount to the "weird but okay" friend. I get overly excited about topics no one cares about, I'm awkward, and I tend to worry about people. When I look at my female friends, they come across as damn near perfect. They're always wearing something cute and are suave as hell. Guys flock to them, and even other girls would rather talk to them than me. When I call myself ugly, I don't really mean it physically. I'm pretty okay, looks wise (nothing special, though). I mean that there's something awkward and off about how I compose myself. should even bother showing my face, everyone can see right through me
>>
i'm leading on several guys because i am afraid my bf will leave me for some ugly manjaw girl
>>
>>24699420

I really want to hug you.
>>
File: 1469899032079.gif (2MB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1469899032079.gif
2MB, 500x374px
>>24699437
Thanks, man. That made me feel better. I want to hug you too.
>>
"Are you two fucking?"

No, we weren't. And if you hadn't asked that question, we probably never would have.

I told you to appreciate her, man. She gave you YOUR life. Y'all had been together for fucking 8 years and you held 1 job for a week. The whole rest of the time you've been living off of her and her mother's life insurance policies. Dude, I didn't want to come in and push you out, that was never my intent. You let your insecurities bloom to the point where there was no fixing "you and her" because you did fuck all to improve you.

She wanted out, man. She had had enough.

I want you to know though that if you can figure out you and how to make you better for her, I'll step aside. I've told her that. I'm a stand in cock till she figures out what she wants.

Just figure it out, man.
>>
I masturbate regularly to memories of being fucked by my dad.
>>
>>24685477
It's been nearly 5 months and I still can't get you out of my head.

I don't know what to do, I've tried everything.

It's not like I'm constantly depressed crying my eyes out every day anymore, I can function, I can be happy, but I can't shake you. You're always there and you won't go away and I don't think you ever will because I love you and I always will.

And I'm scared of the day I stop loving you.

But I can't carry on like this. I don't know what to do. I'm scared I'll never truly feel at peace with myself again. I'm scared you're gonna haunt me forever.

Do you even think about me anymore? There must be a way for you to come back.

I can explain the full story to any anons who are interested but it's a long ass story and a lot of effort to remember and it always ends up with me going on and on and on forever because it fucks my thought process up.
>>
>>24699755
I can't judge you for certain but based on what you've wrote you sound like a really terrible person.
>>
>>24699822
What happened in brief?
>>
I'm worried about my penis.

It works fine when I'm getting beej, talking dirty, spanking, making out, all that. It's just specifically when it comes time to put a condom on for sexy business, I go limp.

I don't know if there's a form of impotence that is exclusive to fucking, or if it's some subconscious issue (I got a girl pregnant once and she went back on our agreement to get an abortion in the event that birth control failed. And so that may have fucked me up.) Hell, maybe I'm allergic to Durex (that's the only brand I consistently use, since they're free at a lot of kink events/LGBTA meetings and other things like that and I stock up)

I'm sure people will be eager to troll but honestly I'm not sure what the deal is and it's sort of a buzzkill for my partners when they're all worked up and want vaginal intercourse and I can't perform. Any advice would be appreciated.
>>
>>24699764
do you still talk to him? were u close? how often did he do it?
>>
>>24688138
Shit, anon. I feel for you.

I have a friend who has been lifting since middle school (we're 21) and had normie friends all through high school, even though he fucking loves anime and nerd shit and hated being unable to talk to them about the stuff he likes without being judged. Poor guy suffered like that for years before he met our friend group, he still hates people who lie to themselves and such.

Just don't be afraid to flash your autism once in a while, friend. You'll find people of a similar mindset if you don't give up, and keep a look out.
>>
>>24699857
Same. Dude, don't worry dicks weren't supposed to have a rubber balloon put on them. It takes away all the sensation from me and doesn't do any favors in the feels dept for women.
>>
Had access to my friend's facebook, hoarded all the naughty pics from the conversations, fapped away furiously, tried to blackmail her for more anonymously, but failed. Still fap to her and she has no idea I have those pics
>>
File: 320px-Irina_(_Pala_d'Oro).jpg (76KB, 320x594px) Image search: [Google]
320px-Irina_(_Pala_d'Oro).jpg
76KB, 320x594px
I want to be friends with my ex. We broke up seven months ago. She is two or three months into a relationship with another guy. I'm planning on extending an open invitation for lunch come January. Feel like now that she's got a boyfriend, she might not be pissed at me anymore.
>>
I'm pretty luckless when it comes to finding someone I could be in a stable relationship with. I tend be someone that gets emotionally manipulated easily, according to friends. So even if I know someone is being manipulative I end up trying to trust them regardless of what they may do. I've been thinking about that and now I worry that a stable, lasting relationship may not be possible.

When it comes to people who don't treat me like shit, it seems they're never single. I also really don't know where or how I can meet someone who actually genuinely finds interest in me and my hobbies. Maybe my self esteem has been on a downward spiral as a result of all this, but I think my hobbies (shoujo romance manga, Japanese and French linguistics, video games, drawing) just paint me a really undesirable loser.

My friends keep telling me I shouldn't worry and it will happen naturally, but I'm starting to lose faith in that advice. So if I shouldn't be completely active or completely passive, what the hell do I do? I'm not so miserable to vomit the "tfw no gf" meme, but lately I get a twinge of melancholy (or is it envy?) when I try to escape into my manga or when I see what my friends have. I'm not dumb enough to believe it works like in my tibetan flipbooks, but I do find myself wishing I had relationships like my friends where both feelings and interests are mutual.

It's probably largely my own fault and naivety. This was mostly a vent, but I'll check if anyone leaves advice. I want to make some positive changes instead of giving up.
>>
>>24699851
Met a girl a few years ago, became the closest friend I've ever had. I became the closest friend she's ever had. Brief romance but that ended because I moved halfway across the planet.

Stayed in touch as friends. Ended up growing closer despite the distance and time difference and busy schedules, and ended up falling hard for each other.

Agreed that we weren't in a relationship yet, and we didn't want to start a relationship until we could meet in person. She agreed to come and visit me next summer and we were beyond excited for it.

Until then we agreed we could see other people as long as we told each other.

This agreement worked fine until I kissed an old flame. When I told her she flipped out and now it's over. I was heartbroken and tried too hard to get her back which pushed her away because I gave her no space for like a month. I was just begging and pleading like a pussy.

She found someone new after a month and last we spoke she said she literally has no opinion of me and doesn't care about me at all. Who knows if this is actually how she feels.

I love her and I'm not getting any better. I've lost my best friend and one of the most important people in my life and it's really tough to deal with.

I can function and be happy but she's still there and I reckon she always will be there.

I don't know if her new boyfriend is a rebound or not. I don't know if she'll ever talk to me again.

But I can't put up with this anymore, it's tearing me apart.
>>
>25 f detroit
>bad luck with relationships, last bf slept around behind my back while we were in college
>almost killed myself over it
>in a relationship with a loving boyfriend, sex is good too
>work is really stressful (contract stuff)
>start hooking up with a friend on the side, feels great and kills the stress but i also feel super guilty about it

i worry if i tell my bf he'll go off and try to kill himself like i tried
>>
I just want to die at this point.
>Everyone treats me like I'm invisible and only ever converse with me if I start the conversation, hold their interest, while they do fucking nothing to further it and will only ever hold it if they have nothing better to do: anything
>>
I just want to be held by an older woman and be breastfed until we both fall asleep in each others arms.
>>
>>24700687
Gotta love this one, not even going through the same pain can stop you from whoring around
>>
File: cat.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
I just refused to first-date my mutual crush just because i didnt want her to see me that day, my acne is terrible right now and im waiting till january for it to calm the fuck down

i love her so much, im sorry for lying
>>
>>24700687
Either break up with him or stop cheating.
Why would you do the thing that made you miserable? Is it the power rush? Regardless of that, carrying on like that is going to cause a problem. Either you will get caught or the guilt will overwhelmed you and you spill the beans. It doesn't sound like a secret you will handle keeping very well either with respect to your own emotional stability.
>>
Interesting stories so far, mostly it is about the fear of being alone. Why are you afraid that you won't finding a mate/friend?
>>
>>24700687
>in a relationship with a loving boyfriend, sex is good too

soo... why are you cheating again?
>>
>>24700809
>that you won't
Experience. I've lost every friend/prospective companion I have struggled to gain over the past 7 years. Finding one is next to impossible and just about requires a blind stroke of luck. And losing them is inevitable because I'm a clingy, obsessive mess who wants to be loved, but because I always end up stuck with 1 friend/companion left, I put too much pressure on them and they leave or become distant.
>>
>>24700825
Thanks for telling me that, but is the tought of being alone is so unbearable? Genuinely curious.

>>24700809
*find
>>
>>24700848
>Is the thought of being locked inside your head
>Of being cold and alone every night until you finally jump off a bridge or die by any other means
>Of going out and finally trying to be social, but everyone treats you like an outcast
>Of seeing others have their happy moments and sharing them, while you cannot
>Of having nobody there to help you up when the world kicks you down
>Of having nobody to laugh at your shitty jokes
>Of being the only one
>Of having all the world against you
Yes, it's quite unbearable.
>>
>>24700809

Im not worried about being alone, I have done that a lot. I am worried about finding "the one" and being too fucked up to do anything about it.
>>
>>24685480
I want to burn things. Buildings mainly, but houses and automobiles are okay.

I live in the midwest, and life is kinda shitty, but also kinda not.

No g/f, which pisses me off a bit, but not as much as it probably should.

I mainly remember seeing action movies and horror movies where things burn to the ground, explode, etc. I want to recreate that.

I have about 50 kgs of mid-grade gun powder, two dozen sticks of dynamite, and easy access to gasoline. I'm fairly good with handling chemicals and flame retardants. I want to plan on burning something, soon. But I have no target.

I don't want to kill anybody, and I don't want it to be something obvious like a church or a grocery store or a school. I'm thinking a used car sales lot a few blocks from here. There's also a warehouse and some abandoned mobile home cemetery grounds nearby. I can make that shit happen with a fair chance that I won't get caught.

I've thought of doing it to a government building, but that's too risky.

Thoughts?
>>
>>24700848
For me, I really don't know why. My last relationship was fine for 3 years. I managed to get over that and being alone didn't bother me until recently. Maybe it's heartbreak from a series of false starts? I guess I've got some doubts because of how one of those people basically shit on me for my hobbies, saying I'd was a "good person" excepting those.

I guess mostly I don't know what to do.I don't have many female friends, online or otherwise. The ones I do have are all in relationships, even if I felt anything towards them. It just feels like the odds of meeting someone and developing mutual feelings is very low for me. I don't want a relationship just to have one. I don't want to just got to an anime con and try to pick up girls for a quick lay. I just want to be able to meet someone who is right.

Maybe my problem is I don't believe that is possible. The feelings are hard to grasp.
>>
>>24700883
Midwest, so you probably have some cropfields in the area. Burn that shit up good
>>
>>24700883

dont burn down anything

its not worth it

also get help
>>
>>24700890
I want to burn something man-made to its foundation. No plant-killer fag.

I sometimes wish I could burn and destroy something that's valuable... like a museum, maybe... but I'm thinking more on the lines of something like a world heritage site.
>>
I didn't want to kill him, it was like a perfect storm and he fell at just the wrong angle. Also I am relieved yet also disturbed by how easy it is to dispose of a body without leaving behind forensic evidence.
>>
>>24700899
In the fucking midwest, small-town USA?
You know what they'll do to me if I let that shit out to be heard?
>>
>>24700854
Thanks for the insight. At least you can talk with other people here. And i'm talking to you right now so you are not alone.

>>24700855
But why obsess with the idea of finding and having a "one" as you call it?
>>
A few years back my girlfriend found out she was pregnant. Our financial situation wasn't so good and we were still pretty immature... We decided that the best course of action would be an abortion. I still consider it to be the worst decision of my life. I'm a pretty strong person emotionally but that ruined me completely, it haunts me so much and I think I'll never be able to have children ever. It sounds silly but I dream about this beautiful little girl a lot ever since the abortion and I can't help but think that it's our daughter manifesting in my dreams
>>
>>24699420
Sounds like you struggle with anxiety, perhaps paranoia.
>>
>>24700887
Interesting. Personally, my "relationships" never lasted longer for more than two months. I just don't get it. i viewed them as baggage until a week or so, to be honest.
>>
>>24700914

I dont really see it as an obsession, more like a missed opportunity.
>>
>>24700932
It's not really a fear of being alone I guess. As someone who desires a lasting relationship with healthy mutual affection, maybe its a fear that I may be fundamentally incompatible with people in that capacity.

Mostly I wish I didn't feel little pangs of sadness I get when I see how happy the relationship my is would stop.
>>
>be dating a girl on my dime
>occasionally fuck
>somewhat casual at first, then becomes more serious
>actually believe for a moment that we're in a relationship
>she breaks up with me out of the blue
>begins dating her ex again
>only dated me to get back at him/get dick in the meantime

I seriously thought this shit only happened in movies. I'm also seriously beginning to wonder if my love life is some fucked up parody of The Truman Show. Every woman I've ever had the misfortune of being with has been Satan incarnate.

Thanks for wasting seven months of my life and I don't know how much of my hard earned money. Hope the win was worth it.

Pic unrelated but Geralt my nigga.
>>
>>24700961
>fear that I might be fundamentally incompatible with people in that capacity

If you fear it, you are not incompatible. If you would be, you wouldn't give a fuck. Don't worry too much about it, it will wear you down.

>>24700906
nice meme
>>
>>24700914
No problem.
But sadly, talking with an Anon on a Taiwanese Toaster Forum is not a substitute for a conversation face-to-face with a human being.
>>
>>24700986
I kept getting told that, but man it doesn't help. I'd go out to try and meet girls, but me being a potato aside, my friend has told me I should be more passive. But when you know pretty much 0 members of the opposite sex how does that help? At least I'd have someone to talk about shoujo manga with in the worst case.
>>
>>24700988
What's wrong with Taiwan? :D
Why don't you go out for a walk, listen some music? It will clear your head.
>>
>>24687240
are u bigger than him? track him down and beat the shit out of him
>>
>>24701006
>Taiwan
It's a joke about 4chan.
Anyway, I am still very clear-headed, I know my problems well, but no amount of suffering fixes it.
Going out for a walk just annoys me due to it always being muggy as shit and the fact I hate most people.
>>
>>24687756
no way out now?
>>
I'm in a non-monogamous relationship with a wonderful girl. I am more open with her about myself than I have ever been with anyone I've ever met. She's queer and we have threesomes regularly. I've had a problem with cheating in the past, and this being my first non-monogamous relationship I felt happy about the fact that I'd never feel guilty about fucking someone else again. But I guess I just like and need to have my secrets. I am currently hooking up with two girls whose names I don't even know - both are really into this anonymous arrangement I've created with them. One comes to me once a week to fuck her throat on my cock and the other I visit frequently to eat her asshole, fuck her unprotected, and cum in her. Both of these girls I communicate with over text and never speak to in person. I know my girlfriend would be devastated if she found out I do fucked up things with these girls since we try to keep our kinky selves belonging to each other, and I'd be gutted if I ever found out she was doing something without me knowing. But I love it and can't give it up.
>>
I'm not gay. But I do unironically masturbate to futa porn. It's a complete turn on. I would love to be dominated by a monster woman cock.
>>
I'm so in love with my best friend that it physically hurts inside me. He has a girlfriend though and he is so happy. I would be such a shitty person if I tried to break them up.

He is in my mind 24/7, I can't be with anyone other than him. I'm 20 years old and still a virgin because I keep wainting on him. I'm so stupid and insane but I look normal in public. Please someone just shoot me. I don't know how long I can keep on going like this. It's like I have a hook torn through my insides that keeps ripping me further and further a part.

I love you, Christopher. Please just love me back.
>>
The last girl I was with was about four years ago who was basically a rebound.
I can't stop thinking about my ex from five years ago.
I don't have effort to leave my room anymore and it's been that way for three years.
>>
>>24701127
how did u meet and hookup with these anons? also, who do you have threesomes with and what do you do? whats it like?
>>
>>24701202
are you m or f? how long has h been with gf for? any possibility of you having a threesome with them so that you could get a chance to hook up with him?
>>
>>24701277
Anons come from okcupid, reddit, and tinder. Threesome are usually with her friends/girls she sees - we do eveything and not gonna lie it's godlike.
>>
>>24701280
I'm a woman. I wouldn't want to a threesome with them because I want him for myself
>>
>>24701416
ah i see.. well maybe it could lead to him wanting you more... are you hot? post pic
>>
>>24701387
thats so hot dude I'm jelly... any rules for the threesomes? what was the best time u had?
>>
Got raped over 4years, startet when I was about 12. Btw I'm male. Went to therapy and shit. Still maniac af. All the ppl around me think im the like super nice guy... I`m fucking not. I fuck up other ppl to feel me better. They dont even realise its me who fucks them up.

TLDR: I`m a fucked up man who fuckes other ppls life so I dont have to feel like the trashbag I actualy am
>>
i fap to asian friend's instas. so hot la
>>
File: MissAnonym.jpg (47KB, 328x375px) Image search: [Google]
MissAnonym.jpg
47KB, 328x375px
>>24701442
I don't think I could handle it
>>
>>24701453
no rules except not to cum in the other girl. best was first time pulling my cock out of gf's asshole and going straight into the other girl's. almost came immediately.
>>
M here, have a long-term girlfriend that I love a lot, but I keep posting ads on craigslist to receive attention from other guys - I fantasize about meeting them but never do. It's a guilty conflict in my brain and I don't even understand why I do it because I feel disgusted afterwards
>>
I did a bunch of blow with some buddies off of a framed signed photo of mark chmura
>>
>>24685485
that's how women work. supply/demand. if you are desired by others (hence making them jealous) you are in demand. hence their subliminal vaginal cravings
>>
>>24686099
>you want the shekels but hotter women are ever in abundant supply
>are in denial why your genes age
>become disgusting 50 year old cat lady that no man wants

well played, well played
>>
>>24688592
do people even understand this?

Wojtek is doing Kek a favour
>>
>>24688701
disgusting 2/10s
>>
>>24689019
links the vids cuck
>>
>>24693173
why do you trade nudes with face pics you dumb filthy dirty whore? you're forever condemned to Reverse Image searches.
>>
>>24701933
she's a keeper
>implying she doesn't do that daily with other guys
>>
Describe how you've fucked other people's lives up

And if someone showed up and offered to slit your throat and eat you, sorry Canad proxy, would you let him/her/it/xer/7000 pronouns?
>>
>>24702145
you're a faggot
>>
I don't know about relation with American girls nothing. Kill me please.
>>
>>24700883
in a mosque
>>
>>24702540
Lol/10
>>
>>24701202
You don't think the other bitch has noticed? She's doing shit to make you jealous/enraged so she can claim you're crazy.

You know exactly what you have to do.
>>
my secret: I love petplay, ageplay and cross dressing, I love anal and cum and sucking cock. :3
>>
I have a lot of messed up fetishes most of which my friends even know since I'm an open person. I am harsh against cheaters so I haven't told them this fetish. I wanted to be used for a cuck. As in I want to be the one getting fucked as my bf/gf watch.
>>
Just fuck today. Ashes and all. Could care less about the fact that there's always a silent resentment around people who know me longer than the people who don't. I wish people would communicate so i can figure out what I can do to make things better instead of letting it fester to the point of no return. It hurts knowing the people you love most begin to resent you and are thinking of cutting you off due to being unpredictable. I keep being told I make people sketchy just by being in the room. I never notice, but I do notice when people stop coming around. What do you want me to say? Is me not asking for forgiveness enough for you? Do I need to grovel like a worthless bastard that I am to fucking please you? Because fuck that if you're going to drive it there because you're too much of a bitch to make sure it doesn't as if I will never understand. So fuck today and fuck tomorrow. I just want to drown out the memories because it's too painful for me to exist right now.
>>
I wake up every morning wishing that I would have died in my sleep. I'm a friendless NEET shut-in that dropped out of high school and I feel completely lost in life. I have no reason to even keep living, but I'm too scared to kill myself. I'm convinced that I will never get to experience what it's like to be in a relationship, or even be close to someone. The only thing I want in my life is someone that loves me, I don't care about anything else, but I know that I won't ever get that.
>>
oi fell the same.
>>
>>24685477
I was at a friend's place in the pool when I saw his neighbour looking at me. He couldn't be more than 14, but for some reason I took off my top and started fingering myself, looking him straight in the eyes. I licked my fingers clean, put my top back on and waved goodbye. Very few times in my life have I been so turned on.
>>
File: 9229hdw.jpg (57KB, 728x1294px) Image search: [Google]
9229hdw.jpg
57KB, 728x1294px
>>24685477
I was at my friends house when I was younger and I constantly hit on his hot older sister, he told me to stop and got angry all the time but I could tell she liked me as she always reciprocated "jokingly". He was gone one day to go look for his dog that ran away and I was playing xbox and his sister came out of the shower completely naked, I pitched a tent ofc and slid a blanket that was on the couch over my raging hard on. She came back wearing a bra and panties, said she was cold and took the blanket off my lap revealing my erection. Well she knew exactly what she was doing ofc and one thing led to another and we /ss/'d.

That's right Neil, I nailed your sister while you were looking for your gay ass dog (which you never found anyway).I always hated you.

Also pumpkin pie is fucking vile and you like that shit please end your life.
>>
>>24685477
I don't have the grades for post-grad medicine.
I'll just have a semi-useless b.sci in physiology, one that I've scraped through with credits.
I know I've got the mind for it, but I just can't get my shit together, I've hated having to do a degree before I can do a real degree, lost interest and now I'm stuck.

I've got no real direction now.
>>
>>24704017
>I know I've got the mind for it
>can't get my shit together

Choose one. If you can't, I hope you have a purdy mouth.
>>
>>24704041
It's already chosen for me. I've got 2 units left, and I don't have the GPA for it.

I should have done a bullshit degree like philosophy and stuck a 5.5 GPA, instead I tried to be a smart aleck and do a difficult science degree.
>>
>>24704053
>I should have done a bullshit degree like philosophy

Your determination is inspiring.

When you become homeless just shine a large banana symbol into the sky and I'll find you and get you a job at my daddies Nicaraguan banana plantation. Do you speak Spanish by chance?
>>
>>24704083
Charming.
My family has a net worth around 20 million USD. I wanted to do something worthwhile and earn my own keep instead of bludge from my parents like my lazy brother.
>>
File: 7h.jpg (113KB, 660x405px) Image search: [Google]
7h.jpg
113KB, 660x405px
>>24704125
All the more tragic when you fail. Also, that's a very expensive net.

: ^ )
>>
>>24685477
a girl engaged to her fiance is DTF. We've arranged to fuck after we are back at uni from christmas break with our famlies. She's local to my home so might even fuck before then.

>I know I should care but I really dont
>shes 8/10 but I can't hold down relationships with 4/10's so I'm not even gunna try
>why don't I give a shit about her fiance?
>>
>>24704163
Now I remember why I stopped browsing /soc/
Edgy teenagers with mental health issues think they can be high school bullies. My dad wants to send me to Johns Hopkins and pay my way through medicine. I'm not limited to anything, I just didn't want to spend family money.

How's your imaginary relationship with your friends sister going? I'm sure she looked at you once when you had a booger on your face.
>>
>>24704210
Well honestly what did you hope to get from /soc/ anyway?
>>
>>24704261
Stories of people doing workarounds or something.
>>
>>24704264
Reach-arounds are more likely, the "social" part is a misnomer this is meant to bleed camwhores off of /b/
>>
My penis looks like a chewed up sausage. It's horrendous, and I'm shameful of ever having to show it to someone.
>>
>>24685477
I'm a 36, bi, leans gay, male but I really prefer the company of women. I want kids and I am skeptical that I could ever find a woman who would be open to letting another man join in once in a while for fun. It just seems like these kind of open relationships sound great on paper, but eventually jealousy or drifting feelings get the better of one or both and the relationship goes south. I mean, I'd be willing to be devoted to her for the rest of my life, I just want someone who could encourage and explore my sexuality to its fullest. Anyone fe anons or perhaps guys in the same boat want to chime in? I just don't want to be one of those guys you see get busted for cheating on their wife with another man.
>>
I am an older guy, married and two kids. I prefer fucking myself with my 10inch suction dildo, and nipple clamps than anything else. Have even been on cam doing it..
>>
>>24687718
You think it will last?
>>
>>24704362
Does she know? Does she participate?
>>
I'm really curious about pegging, but I have no idea how to find someone to do it. I'm a single guy in a new city (just moved to St. Louis), so I don't feel like I really have any options without starting up some sort of relationship, which I'm not really looking for at the moment.
>>
>>24685477
>girlfriend from my brother comes over
>have to go outside for smoking
>she was there too
>talking
>we like each other
>she asked me what my favorite drink is
>she goes shopping with my brother
>she comes back with my favorite drink my brother buyed
>getting really drunk
>she's just eating and watching me drinking
>~2 hours later
>Fucked my brothers girlfriend
>>
>>24704505
Man, that's fucked up.
>can't even trust family anymore
>>
I wish I could kms
>>
I'm crossdresser
>>
>>24704305
pics
>>
Well. Almost that day. The day that I'll find out if she was serious with her response, or if it was to just shut me up.

I really hope this goes well.

Most seem to think that it will. But for some reason I really feel like there is a good chance that it won't happen.

Probably just anxiety and self confidence issues acting up
>>
This is, as far as I remember, the first time that I really saw her in a sexual light. I spent all night just thinking of possibilities that may come to pass when we get together.

Just us laying in her bed after our date, with her covered in cum. Maybe sharing a shower early the next morning as well

Before now, I really never saw her as such
>>
>>24705433
And ?
>>
>>24704505
Did she think you had the alpha cock?
>>
My secret?
I had your mother last night
>>
>>24696331
Show it off
>>
Got broken up with by my girlfriend of 2 years, lost my dog at the same time thanksgiving week. i got a degree i can't use because i have to take care of my family and can't leave state. Mild debt, but can't afford to go to school again.
>>
My boyfriend has cheated on me three times and I think he did it again tonight but I'm not sure.

Everyone keeps telling me to leave him. I know they're right. I don't know why I can't.

I have a male friend that really wants to date me. He's good-looking, well put-together, in university, hilarious, intelligent, gorgeous hair. My boyfriend is not as generically handsome, doesn't have much hair, hasn't even finished high school, and is obsessed with getting high. He yells at me all the time.

What the fuck is wrong with me.
This man doesn't love me and he's not even a prize.
Why can't I just leave.

I just want to die.
>>
I haven't talked to my ex in a while. Last time I saw her we fucked in my room and it was magical. I really wanted to get back together with her, but I was worried about how my friends would view this. I'm not entirely sure why I thought this because I know for a fact that they don't give a shit about my relationships. Not going to lie but she's kind of a whore, however, when we fucked she asked me "is it tight anon?" I'm not entirely sure what to think of that statement. She has a boyfriend now and they've probably fucked multiple times already, or not. I feel like they have at least. It doesn't really hurt to think or know that, but it just bothers me.

On most days I still think about her, but I know talking to her isn't going to do anything. I blocked her on all social media, but I still have her number in my phone. I'm actually thinking about texting her right now even though it's 2:00AM here. I know that it is too late, but I really want to be with her. Even though she's feminist garbage she always puts a smile on my face and we can always have long talks about anything. Even a few years after our break-up she still had feelings for me and I did too. When we started talking again, it was like we never broke up.

Any anons have advice on what I should do? Should I just say forget about her and move on? Fight for her somehow? I mean, I helped her get out of bad relationship before, but her current relationship seems to be going fine. Typing this out has actually helped a bit.

also sorry for my piss poor grammar and punctuation. I'm doing my best to improve on it.
>>
I escape my relationship every day by fantasizing about one with this girl I work and study with.

My girlfriend is amazing deep down. But she is very sick right now. I know none of it is her fault, but all she can do for the past few years is cry. She has a lot of pain in her back and her head and gets migranes and muscle spasms almost daily. Every few days her symptoms settle down for a few hours or even a few days and I see a ray of her old self shine through, and it reminds me why I'm with her.

But the rest of the time, she can't do anything. We can't go out. We can't make fun dinners or play games. We can't have sex. We can't joke and enjoy each other because she is too debilitated by pain. All she able to do at these times is sit in the dark and the quiet.

And I'm trying to be a good person, and I'm trying to keep the flame lit. I know love isn't always a damn picnic, bad things happen, and you need to be there for the ones you love. And so I'm here for her.

But at the same time, she is so broken. She is so negative. It's not her fault, and I know she can't just buck up in the face of what she's up against. But there it is. She is like a storm cloud that only parts for moments at a time. And it's hard to deal with on my end.

So I started just fantasizing in my head about a relationship and a life with this other girl. And the most fucked up this is I'm doing a school/training program with this girl (ill call her J). Some days the field training and the class work overlap, so I spend 14 hours a day with J. At first she was just a cute acquaintance to insert into my fantasy. But now weve done so many projects together, and dont some many out of work sponsored activities (fundraisers and hikes and beach bashes and the like), that the fantasy almost feels more real. I spend more time with her and have more fun with her and experience more with her. Then I come home and play therapist or just keep quite while my gf sleeps.

Fuck this life.
>>
I'm regretting moving over 500 miles from home with my fiance because I haven't been able to find a job or make any friends.
>>
>>24707532
Just leave your girlfriend. Life is too short. Better to leave and be the bad guy than staying with her until you eventually hate her. If she's a good person she won't blame you though it will hurt her. If she's just a twisted shell of her former self she will selfishly cling and try to hold you back from a happy life. With or Without her blessing your toxic situation needs to end.
>>
>>24707490
i'm sorry. are you living with him that maybe makes it harder to leave him?

he clearly doesn't value you. if you want to talk, my throwaway is [email protected] (i'm a girl, for what it's worth). good luck.
>>
>>24687400
Aspergers?
>>
>>24707545
I really don't want to be the bad guy. And we are technically engaged from before all this shit went down.
>>
I haven't slept properly in about a fortnight. Every time i start to drift to sleep really vivid memories of bad shit i did about a year back start flooding back to me.

I didn't feel any guilt at the time for what I was doing, or even afterwards for the longest time, I only started even thinking about it again a few weeks ago and now i cant get it out of my head. Is it worth seeing a doctor about this, or should i try and get through this on my own?
>>
this is the longest relationship i've had, and i'm bored senseless. we live together because she's not smart enough to survive without someone taking care of her. i don't want anything bad to happen to her but i hate this feeling that my life and time are dominated by the same boring woman night after night. i just want to go back to being a piece of shit who spends all of his time on the internet again.
>>
>>24707734
what kind of shit are we talking about? Cheating? Murder?
>>
Derp, I'm back on 4chan again, and it seems like I'll never learn.

I've moved in with a random guy I've met in Skype threads three times now, and every time I've done it turns out horrible. I don't expect it to be great, but every time I've had nowhere to go.

The first time I ended up with a dude involved in drugs. I stayed with him because the money is good and I was young and naive. After I managed to leave him, I ended up in Europe. Somehow that relationship wasn't too bad, however I felt like I was using the guy and I left him and moved back to Cali. After which I came back here and moved in with another guy I met here.

Now, I actually fell in love with this guy. He was cocky and arrogant and treated me like shit in the beginning, but hey how would I know better. Managed to actually be in a good relationship (or so I thought). He cheated on me with 3 different people. Oh well.

Now I'm back. Who wants to take me in? Sigh.
>>
>>24708351
Damn nigga, you got some weird things going on for yourself. Why can't you find someone irl, why 4chan of all places?
>>
My girlfriend needs me more than I need her.

She was a soccer captain in high school, but an ankle injury ended her career and that spiraled into her getting bullied by her former friends. When we met, she was cutting herself 2-3 times per week, she still lived with her parents, had no job, no school (she graduated from high school but never went to college/uni), and was hopping between medications and therapists like it was a hobby.

Now she has a job she likes, she's taking online courses next term, we moved out together, and she hasn't cut herself in a month and a half. Her life is back on track, and it's all thanks to me, and she never lets me forget it.

But I don't know if I'm really interested in her anymore, and I'm afraid of what would happen if I dumped her. I'm just sick of having to be the rock-solid emotional support, I'm sick of cleaning up her messes, I'm sick of being the one she goes to every time she thinks her life is going down the drain. She overreacts to everything. Last week she woke me up a few times a night because she had nightmares that I was going to leave her.

I don't know. I love her. I want to stay friends. I just don't want to be the only person she ever goes to. I have my own stuff going on, and at this point I'm barely holding back from telling her "just fucking deal with it, you baby."

But if I leave her, she might literally die. Also we split rent and I can't afford to live here on my own for the 6 months or so until our lease expires.
>>
>>24708281
violence and stealing mostly
>>
Secret: story time...i love scat.

When I was like 14, I hung out with all the slutty girls. but I was still a virgin so they teased me about it a lot. As a joke gift, one of the girls ordered me a dildo online. I had a thing about saving my virginity, so I didn't use the thing for the longest time. But once I was 16 or 17 and puberty had set on pretty solidly, I started getting really horny really often.

One night I remembered the dildo in my closet and just decided that fucking thing was going in me. but I had no luck. it hurt way too much. So OK the heat and frustration of the moment I lived it up with spit as best I could and tried to stick it in my ass.

Now that hurt a lot, but I got it in. And I rode it gingerly and climaxed and all was good. The next time, I decided to do the same thing. and itwentt a little better. hurt a little less and got a little deeper. And so on for like 3 or 4 sessions.

And then one night, something felt a little off. my stomach felt upset, but I muscled through to my orgasm. and when I pulled the dildo out of me...it was covered with shit. fucking gross.

I handled it like radioactive waste the first time and was like. okay. when I feel that feeling in my gut, I know to.stop now, or deal with this clean up.

But after that happened a few more times by accident, I realized that shit made the dildo inside me feel better. So then I started hoping for that feeling in my guts, and riding the dildo harder knowing it was going to be covered in shit.

Its funny how stuff like that gets normalized. After a while I didn't care about touching shit or being around it or smelling it. it became part of the fun. and one night I impulsively just smeared a little on my clit. and that taboo dirty feeling turned me into a waterfall.

and it just kept progressing like that. I love scat. I love smearing. and I think it's only a matter of time before I have the guts to take a bite. i can't wait because it's honestly my favorite pleasure
>>
Well, I did message her to try cementing our "Not-date"

Didn't open with it, but thats where I'll go with it. But still. It's in motion, just need her to reply. But that won't happen tonight (Until atleast 10 pm or something?) Probably will reply to me tomorrow at around mid-day? But these next 18 hrs will be terribly long now.
>>
>>24709331
i would love to see that and show u my scat fetishes. do u have kik?
>>
I'm awkward af, try to avoid people irl, much more comfortable online in group chats online etc manage to keep the spaghetti together, jokingly flirt
except
every once in a while a girl will show real interest, dms, etc. which is great except i can't take a compliment for the life of me which pisses the chicks off, though they usually keep going trying to fix something broken inside me ig. usually after a few days or a week of this I'll snap and just have a "depressive episode" I try to avoid other people seeing that by keeping away from others for a day or so but I'm a mess. The chick usually wants nothing to do with me at that point because i alienate her pushing ger away rinse and repeat a few weeks later. I've never pursued anyone, it just happens. I'm scared I'll be alone forever a handholdless virgin afraid of girls but I'm also scared of interacting with girls more privately. idk what to do. I'm too scared to interact with people. am I fucked?
>>
>>24709454
Give it time and put in effort. Perhaps seek therapy. Mental illness likely plays a role. You won't be fixed tomorrow, but maybe in the future. Something has to change, though.
>>
>>24709384

no thanks. I'm just sharing on here. I'm not interested in making a contact
>>
>>24709469
maybe... but that's currently not an option... don't have access to therapy or diagnosis at the time being. I wasn't always like this, it's been maybe 6 months now but my home environment has become much more abusive, tenfold what it was. I have no opportunity to get away until i graduate in the summer and I still feel hopeless... My grades have suffered big time and I'm afraid of heading in the same direction as so many NEETs in 4chan. I'm trying to put up a strong front and do my best, fake it till i make it... but it's hard and idk what to do
>>
>>24709513
Sounds like depression. Make sure you're getting exercise and sunlight. Also remember, even if it sucks for months, you'll likely be alive for tens of years. There is a lot of time for things to improve. Separate the feelings of worthlessness and hopelessness. That isn't the way it is. That's the way depression TELLS you it is. When receiving compliments, they aren't undeserved. Depression TELLS you they're undeserved.

It sucks, trust me I know. It's a constant fight for some. Sometimes it goes away after a while. But it isn't YOU. Talk to your teachers, too. They can be hella understanding about these things.
>>
>>24709545
thank you anon, I'll try
>>
I only have one testical
>>
>>24709561
Sorry to armchair psychologist on ya. I've just been dealing with depression and anxiety since... elementary school. It sucks, but it's life. You just gotta learn strategies and warning signs. Sleeping a lot more, not talking to people as much, not enjoying things you used to. That sort of thing.

>>24709568
Born with only one or did you lose it somehow?
>>
>>24709590
I've done some research but mostly in denial but ik it's true, kinda coping. I appreciate it completely no need to apologize. Gl to you and tysm
>>
>>24708351
If you don't mind the insane weather here, I have room. hahah
>>
>>24709590
born that way.
>>
>>24709684
That's the way the bee bumbles, I suppose. Does it have any negative effects?

>>24709602
Thanks, and no problem.
>>
>>24707490
Because you're being fucking stupid. Hold your head up, have some dignity and pride in yourself, and leave, jesus.
>>
Like most anons I'm extremely sad and lonely and I miss my ex she was my rock and I owe a crystal bowl
>>
>>24685477
>Vent
I found a friend that I've had a crush on since Elementary School on a dating site (OkCupid). We had a super high match percentage, one of the highest I've seen on the site... but her account is old and she's in a relationship already.
>>
>>24709703
afaik my testosterone levels and sperm count or normal. Doctors said that if you're born with one the 1 you have picks up the slack for the missing one.
>>
>>24709914
Reasonable. More power to you. You have the alpha testicle.
>>
Im a virgin but have lied to my friends and family for 5 years not sure why honestly
>>
No sense of direction on what to do with my life. Kind of an unstylish shut in loner. Didn't graduate, almost 23 finding any kind of true connection or partner to be with difficult because something always causes to goto shit. Whether impatience or befriending the wrong individuals. Something always goes wrong and I'm just losing hope. The only semi worth while people I come across are those online that live too far away to truly hang out every day. I just feel like a genuine friend female that would boost my confidence and set me in the right direction could set me straight. Whether platonic friend or more I truly think a very in tune worldly woman could push me beyond my limits. Just feel like killing myself rather then remain disappointed, anxious, depressed and just wallowing.
>>
>>24686125
hes a pedo
>>
>>24708351
wow i thought i was the only one who did this shit

sounds like my relationship too
>>
I asked a girl out from work a few months ago and now she wants to go out with me. My guess is that she's just bored and doesn't want to be alone for Christmas. The problem is that I met 2 girls from here and I'm into them both, but I know my chances with any of them are incredibly low.
>>
Anyone bumping this thread? Late nite....
>>
>>24710574
Which thread u meet them on? Do u think they're legit
>>
>>24686036
very much in the same boat anon...the last few years have been one shitty betrayal after another and at this point I just go "oh it's this shit again"
>>
>>24709909
that sucks my dude
>>
File: secret soc story.png (46KB, 1502x176px) Image search: [Google]
secret soc story.png
46KB, 1502x176px
>tfw you just want a story behind this
>>
I just schlicked to the rape scene from Irreversible and I feel a little guilty. My friends were talking just yesterday about how it was such an awful scene and hard to stomach. Which is why I looked it up. I haven't cum that fast in a while.
>I'll probably watch the webm again tomorrow night
>>
>>24710770
okay now I feel more guilty
>>
>>24710781
nah dude you're fine
i also flicked my bean to that part
you're not a monster
>>
>>24710800
how old are you and why did it make you horny?
>>
>>24710812
21 years old with an unabashed rape fetish
>>
>>24710827
thats really hot.. I just watched it and not its makin me horny.... have u even been tied up or acted it out? my ex used to let me tied her legs and arms apart and fuck her while she kept saying "no" we both loved it
>>
>>24710781
>>24710800
I just want to know how he was able to fuck her without her knowing. That's the most interesting part and also what he did to her.
>>
>>24710812
I am literally the same here >>24710827
Maybe a little abashed

>>24710841
I haven't watched the actual movie, just the rape clip. She seems pretty damn aware of what's happening, so I don't really know what you're talking about.
>>
>>24710860
was that post that I screencapped referencing a movie? am I retarded?
>>
>>24710866
Oh! You're the story guy. I didn't notice.
I originally responded to you because I felt guilty mentioning masturbating to a movie's rape scene right after you posted about a girl sharing her own rape story.

Since you responded to me and the other anon, I thought you were talking about the movie's rape scene. But you're talking about your girl's rape story.

I agree, I don't know how a 17 year old girl can be so sheltered that she doesn't know what sex is at all. I can understand a prepubescent girl getting raped without knowing what sex is. But that 17 year old girl is the embodiment of failed sex education.
>>
>>24710879
The bump limit got reached when I asked her, so I never found out.
>>
>>24685739
It's not real stop believing Jew lies and grow a pair. The world is scary, deal with it.
>>
I live in Canberra Australia.
Hit a few horrible dates lately.
Not a small town but it's hard to find like minded people, i mean they exist but mostly they're taken, or don't go out.
Everyone here i find on Tinder, Okcupid, Bumble aren't my type, they all seem like they want to settle down, get a house, have kids. Are all obsessed with food and travel, oh and if you have a dog chances are they'll swipe right on you just for your dog lol.

The girls i do match with... why does no one on tinder just want to fuck? They all say "they aren't here for just a hook up"
Why the fuck are you on tinder then?
Go clog up one of the many other dating sites and apps out there. So i figure "Why not i'll go on a date, i mean i wanna fuck but i also want to date someone, That's what the other accounts are for, but different accounts for different sites.
I've been on a lot of first dates. I'm getting burnt out. I start hearing something i don't like or the conversation starts going off and i just fucking check out.
It seems foolish to move just to find someone who matches me more,
I mean i got friends here, Close Friends, And my job is pretty good. I am just fucking lonely.
>>
I feel so stuck. I'm extremely depressed and I've managed to fuck things up with the one person I felt like I really got along with. I'm currently seeing someone who travels a lot for work and I just feel constantly lonely. I have friends but nobody asks how i'm doing, or initiates conversation. I'm usually the initiator or the one who suggests we do things. I just feel unimportant to everybody.
>>
>>24710778
dude SAME. I saw it earlier this year and it's still one of my favorite things to watch.
>>
>>24710778
>>24711592
your a disgusting whores
>>
I'm 30, live with my parents, and am currently unemployed. (FWIW I've had good jobs and my own place before and have been in LTRs.)

My friends know this, and yet they constantly give me shit for not trying to date or get laid and tell me I'm just being negative or depressive or whatever when I say my situation doesn't allow it.

I mean, seriously, wtf? As if I'm gonna get anybody I want to be with when I'm in this situation? And as if I want to bring a girl home for the first time and have to sneak around and do silent mode fucking because my parents' room is right above mine? I've tried that shit and it sucked.
>>
My wife thinks I've lost my sex drive but the truth is I just don't want to fuck her anymore.

I've fucked her once in the past 3 months and that is only because she literally begged me to. The problem is she is so boring to fuck, I'd rather just jack off.

Other than this, we're great together so what should I do? Should I pity fuck her more often to keep her sweet?
>>
>>24711741
That's shitty of them. Hell, even if you didn't want to find somebody, it's none of their business. Stay strong, anon.
>>
>>24711742
Try an open relationship? She wants sex, you don't want to fuck her. Let her find dick elsewhere.
>>
>>24711742
>The problem is she is so boring to fuck

Talk to her about it!
>>
>>24699985
are you currently in a relationshiop anon?
>>
>>24711756

I've been considering this.I know this is really fucked up but I don't like the thought of anyone else having their dick in her either.

We actually almost tried it out a while back with a guy she works with. I was encouraging her to flirt with him then coax him round for a threesome. I was thinking maybe afterwards she might go back to him as a no strings fuck if she needed.

The problem was, when it came down to it, the guy had a tiny cock and, even worse, couldn't keep it up. So all that really happened was I fucked her while she sucked his flaccid pin dick, desperately trying to get it hard.

No worries, probably just nerves, so we tried again later. This time he did get hard so I told him to fuck her. No kidding, he lasted a handful of thrusts and shot his load. It was literally not even 10 seconds.

The whole situation was so embarrassing that she's totally put off ever doing it again. It'd be great if there was a way to find someone who would be guaranteed to not be a sexual disappointment.
>>
>>24699951
not a good idea. leave the past behind
>>
>>24707531
why did you guys break up in the first place anon?
>>
>be 28
>fell in love with a girl
>had to move away for future, etc
>cuts contact with her
>plan fails, moved back home
>she finds out, we start hanging out again
>fell for her again... now she got a boyfriend (long distance relationship)
>he's barely ever her, so i acted as pseudo-boyfriend cause i'm dumb like that
>he came back for christmas, i'm broken, haven't eaten or slept in 2 days now (occasionally drinking water)
>blocked her from all social media for obvious reasons

What do?
>>
>>24711765

The problem with talking to her about it is she's the problem.

9 times out of 10, she makes me do all the work. The majority of the time, she wants to just lie on her back and get fucked.

She won't do anal anymore because she says my cock hurts her.
She's terrible at sucking dick
Never gets into roleplay
Tried bondage once, she cried so we stopped.

The problem is she's a great girl but sexually she totally vanilla and I've got way too many kinks for her to fulfill me.

How do I solve an issue like this?
>>
>>24711750
Thanks. I'm actually decently content being alone for now anyway, I have goals I'd rather work on. It's not like I'm not horny or whatever but it's not worth the hassle right now.

>>24711742
Do you not have any fetishes you'd like fulfilled or anything? If she's literally begging you, it seems like the perfect opportunity to talk her into stuff.

I suppose I'm pretty easy to please though, so maybe I don't get it. As long as I'm with a girl I find attractive, she can keep me interested pretty easily if she goes along with stuff I like.
>>
>>24711804
Well, if you aren't having a good time, you should probably do something weird as fuck, talk out the problem, or go your separate ways. Throwing her a pity fuck might result in eventual resentment. Not telling her she sucks in bed is like women doing that and taking orgasms. It'll never solve the problem.
>>
>>24711832
Sack up. I don't really like telling people that, but she isn't yours. She hasn't been since you left. If you can't have a platonic relationship with her, don't. If you can, don't go further unless she's single. You fucked up this time. It sucks, but you'll recover. Don't do it again.
>>
I'm about to be single for the first time in 5 years, my relationship is crumbling apart around me while I'm working an insane amount of shifts over the holiday.
I'm completely socially inept and not looking forward to having to go back into the singles crowd after so long away from it
>>
I hope I finally get some closure with her.

I messaged her earlier saying
>I meant to ask if you want to do something next week. I'm free for Monday if that works for you.

Hopefully I get some sort of definitive yes or no

It's been kinda in Limbo.

She did say "We can always always give it a shot!" with the general idea of doing something over break, but nothing was concrete.

I'm hoping she response positively but I think that she'll just use an "I'm Busy" excuse with no alternative offer. Given her track record and all.
>>
File: f_0753.jpg (130KB, 580x690px) Image search: [Google]
f_0753.jpg
130KB, 580x690px
I'm frightened by the idea of a relationship, yet there is nothing I desire more
>>
Vent: I'm a covert narcissist. I was diagnosed a few months ago and it's been rough trying to sort through things on my own since I don't have any more money for therapy. I'm striving to better myself and not let my tendencies get a hold of me, but I feel like I'm failing and regressing constantly.

Secret: I was raised extremely religious and was taught that sex was something only to be done for procreation. When I was 19, I failed out of school due to mental illness and had a hard time getting a job. I ended up selling used underwear and socks online to local guys, as well as doing phone sex sessions. It's been a few years since, and I'm going to get back into sex work, producing porn and camming once I have everything in order.

I know that people in my family will find out, and I don't give a shit. I don't feel like I can do vanilla jobs since I was accustomed to being sexualized at a very early age so it just feels fitting to go down this road. None of my family members helped me when I was a kid, and if confronted about my career choice, that's the reason I'll give them. I actually hope someone challenges me on it so I can finally let them know how I feel.

I'm completely secure in my decision to do adult work, and I look forward to getting back into it, but it would be nice to air my grievances as well.
>>
>>24685916
Similar situation here OP. Just finished my 3rd semester and I have made literally one friend throughout this entire time. How did we meet? He sneezed and I said bless you. Then he asked me something about the college's cable and we kind of just were friends ever since. But yea I find it incredibly difficult to make friends as well. Most days I would rather hide in my dorm and avoid social situations instead of trying to meet people. I know I shouldn't do that but I have this intense fear of embarrassing myself in front of strangers. Not diagnosed but I'm pretty sure I have had social anxiety since I was 14. Best advice I can give is take baby steps, don't think you can metamorphosize into a social butterfly overnight. It is a process, and if you let up even a little then you will find yourself back in the same position as you are now.
>>
>>24713388
Lol so sleep deprived that I thought I was talking to OP
>>
>>24713225
Welcome to the club.
>>
>>24707734
What were you doing?
>>
I've kinda got a problem with online stalking.
I stalk two of my exes, I stalk his gf, and I stalk my ex's ex, and my bf's ex...
Initially it was to see if they had moved on or whatever, but once I got over my exes I carried on just out of pure curiosity and nosiness.
I feel nothing towards my exes now but I check up on them to see what they're up to. This has extended to their exes too for some reason.
And with my bf's ex, I stalk her just to see if she is having a shitty time and laughing at her misfortunes... It's so sad, but it is so entertaining at the same time
>>
I can't get over my ex
We still talk everyday we still hook up but he's married and his wife doesn't know
It hurts me to know he loves her, I try not to think about it but I still do.
I can't leave him because I love him too much, his wife is pregnant and he told me once the baby comes he may have to see me less
I hate her, I want her and the baby to die. I hate I love him so much too.
>>
I'm such a slut. i fucc so many people because i almost never get hugged by my friends or family in general. intimacy has become just a feast or fast thing for me with no in between
>>
>>24711681
I use to have huge rape fantasies, for years I wished I could rape a girl. Last year I met a girl who enjoyed it so we gave it a go and as it turns out, it's not for me.
>>
I am sexually attracted to male bodies and emotionally attracted to women. My sexual thoughts are almost exclusively about men but my romantic thoughts are always exclusively women. Does this mean that I will never be able to be in a real relationship that satisfies both of these things without being some kind of sexual deviant? Need advice soc, I'm 20 and these conflicting feelings have made me unable to form healthy relationships, romantic or otherwise.
>>
Met someone on here a while ago had a great connection and the best Skype sex. But I'm tired of them and I'm trying to be nice until after the holidays but it's getting difficult at this point.
>>
My life is a joke. I spend all my time working nights which means when I'm off I'm asleep and have no time to connect with anyone. I haven't been in a relationship for nearly 8 years and I'm only 26. I constantly feel on the brink of bursting into tears but know it will do no good. Every girl I try and connect with shuts me down or sleeps with my friends and it's at the point now where I don't even bother trying and I'm sure I'm going to die alone. I think about suicide daily but don't have the guts to do it, and wouldn't want my family to feel the pain. I try and make strides to change my perception but then something happens and I give up. All my friends are in relationships, having children and making lives for themselves but I'm perpetually alone. I hate myself and want to die.
>>
>>24713636
I mean, you'd likely have to be in an open relationship, or just give up sex if you wanted a romantic relationship. Folks have done both.
>>
>>24713723
Quit you job then you dumbass

If the situation is so dire you want to die then anything else has to be better, even being homeless right?
>>
>>24713745

I already quit one job because the shift pattern was destroying my soul. I just started a new one with better hours and more money but I still can't shake it. It's more the fact that i now work alone for 12 hours a day. I can't be unemployed.
>>
>>24685477
I killed a classmate when I was in 8th grade
>>
>>24713695
Are you m or f and what were they? What thread did u meet them on? Also what did u do on Skype ?
>>
File: ryandavis.gif (4MB, 427x240px) Image search: [Google]
ryandavis.gif
4MB, 427x240px
Been regularly seeing a cute girl I met on tinder. We really hit it off, we really like each other, and we're extremely compatible sexually. She's busy with work about 5 to 6 days a week with a marketing job while I live with my parents and do the occasional odd job or musical gig. She doesn't seem bothered by my situation in life because she knows I'm trying and she seems to really like me, but she also doesn't want to call what we're doing a relationship or anything official.

We've been seeing each other for about two months, and we usually get together at least once a week. Seeing each other usually means meeting for drinks at her usual bar and then making out/fooling around a bit in the car since we both live with our folks. There have been a few nights where we stay in a spare bedroom at her friend's house and get to stretch out a bit more, and those nights are great.

I'm just starting to worry why she doesn't want a relationship or to even entertain that idea. She says it's because she's intimidated by commitment and not ready for it in general, but I worry it's because of where I am in life and I'm not boyfriend material. I can't imagine it's so she can see other guys, because her work keeps her pretty busy to the point where we can only get together here and there every week or so, and I always leave her more than satisfied sexually.

I really like this girl, and I could see myself with her for a long time, but I'm afraid that I might just be a fun placeholder until she finds a real man. I'm also worried asking her about this would just push her away.

Thoughts?
>>
I started talking to someone I found on here a year ago. He started to come off as really depressed about six months in. I tried asking him if he wanted to see anyone (which he didn't), and encouraged him to talk to others as well (which didn't seem to help). I tried to be there for him and offer advice although I knew nothing I could say would help. About a week ago I tried messaging him and none of my messages will go through, like his phone is off. I had talked to him two days prior to that and everything seemed fine, but now I'm starting to worry. This whole year my messages have never had a problem sending and he's usually really responsive. I'm just hoping my imagination is just running wild.
>>
>>24713580
all smoke no fire. soz for you,
>>
>>24685902
I lol'd.
>>
>>24714318
I think you should talk to her about it.
>>
I want to find out if my boyfriend's sister is into incest but I don't want to ruin any relationships doing so. Help
>>
>>24715660

Probably so. She told me last night she just needs some space to figure things out between the two us, so that has me scared to death with a pit in my stomach. I'm gonna try and give her space for a day or two, but I'd like to know by Christmas if I'm being dumped or not.
>>
I got out of a relationship about 5 months back, it was a mutual break up, no bad feelings, so now, being single I usually have a couple different females I talk to, hang out with sometimes, but only slept with one of them (recently quit talking to her because found out she was a massive whore and I freaked out of fear of catching a std, clean luckily) and now usually talk to a single female friend. She's nice, and cute, but honestly I'm not in a situation where I want to be in a relationship with anyone, and I think she understands that cause she doesn't push herself on me at all, we just talk. But my problem is the reason why I don't want a relationship is because recently quit a part time job, because was getting less than 8 hours a week, and I live in a small, shitty state in the US, and in a smaller, shittier town in the state. There are no jobs, or just about anything here to do for fun, and I don't have any money to my name to do the things that are here. My nearest chance of getting a job is over an hour away, and I don't have my license currently for the fact I'm not able to get any practice driving in to be ready for my drivers test. So to sum it all up, no job, no liscense, no friends to hang out with, in a shitty part of the US, and I feel like my life's all fucked up, and not gonna go anywhere.
>>
I am in a relationship that feels very one sided. I drive her everywhere, pay for everything, deal with her emotional issues and then she tells me I do nothing for her.
She is often emotionally abusive towards me. I try to talk over my own issues with her but get a 'suck it up' reply.
I talk to other people about it then she flips out at me.

Often threatens to kill herself. Scared to leave her because of this.

help...
>>
>>24715685
There is no good way to ask this. Possibly bring up kink if she's open? Ask leading questions? Reveal a taboo link of your own, even if it's a lie?
>>
>>24716406
Break up with her. If she kills herself, that's her decision. She doesn't get to torment you. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>24716406
Just leave. She is abusing you. Threatening to kill herself if you leave is as bad as threatening to kill you. Just leave her.
>>
>>24716433
>>24716440
Issue is that my family really like her and know about her issues...
>>
>>24716442
Do they know she's an abusive bitch? Do they know how she treats you, and atill like her?
>>
>>24716465
I think my mom kinda knows... but I am unsure...
>>
F here. I look underage and honestly I see it as a disease. I'm never taken seriously.
>>
I'm in a really shitty, awkward situation right now, and for the time being, it's all in my head. I'm so worried about it all showing though.

So there's this guy I've known for over 2 years now. I knew him for a while only as that guy I played card games with at this gaming place, and for a long time, I didn't take much notice of him. We became friends and chatted occasionally, though mostly over this card game I played only to socialise. I thought the game was kinda boring, and he was really really into it, often confusing me with long talks of how he'd built these decks that worked really well somehow.

Over time, however, he started talking more about the other things he liked, and I learned more about who he was. I began to realise that he was such an amazing person; intelligent, kind and creative. I suddenly realised that I wanted to get to know him better, and saw an opportunity to make a really great friend.

...And this is where things go wrong. Really wrong. I'm not entirely sure how it happened, but I fell for him. I didn't ask to, I didn't want to, but I fell in love. And I started thinking about this guy A LOT. Sometimes the thoughts would be romantic and I'd just imagine us being together, other times they would be really inappropriately sexual. I began thinking a lot about him when I masturbated, and even if I had the most amazing orgasm whilst doing so, I always felt like a worthless piece of shit afterwards, sometimes even resorting straight to suicidal thoughts.

The fucked up part? I'm already in a pretty happy relationship with another guy, who I'm currently living with. Also, this guy is good friends with my partner, and I've never ever seen him one-to-one, my partner has always been there. This got really fucking awkward when I started trying to hide my feelings in situations where they were both there. Eventually, I started avoiding those situations altogether because I feared the feelings would be too strong and start to show, often just...
>>
...letting my partner and the other guy meet up without me. I feel so sorry for my partner, he already has to put up with my shitty mood swings, but when I go into this uncomfortably infatuated state I just hide myself away and wait for the thoughts to end leaving him so confused.

I don't even know how it's possible, but I think I'm in love with two guys. I don't even want to cheat, I want to be able to love them both, but I'm painfully aware of how inappropriate it is. My partner is pretty strict and hates the thought of me being with anyone else. My mind just does not understand basic social rules and won't leave it alone despite me begging it to stop thinking about it. I fucking hate myself for it. I feel like a horrible, disgusting, worthless person. I can barely even imagine the look on their faces if either of them found out, but it would likely be a look of embarrassment, shame, disgust, shock, or confusion. If they found out... oh god I don't even want to think what would happen. All I know is that this guy would never and could never want me, I don't even know if he even likes me all that much or considers me a friend. Also, I'm pretty sure he just doesn't feel or understand the emotion. I think I might have just destroyed any opportunity left of having him as a friend anyway. I don't think he'd want to be anywhere near me if he knew how I felt.

Why this person? Why now? I seriously couldn't care less about 99% of all people on this planet. Why him? WHY???

I've run through dozens or maybe even hundreds of potential scenarios in my head about it, and thinking realistically about it, most end with me being completely heartbroken. I think I'm just gonna have to bail on this guy and admit I've ruined everything. I really wish I could just forget these feelings, but every time I think I have they come straight back. I sometimes think about sending him a message, even just saying 'hi', but even trying to do that I get so nervous.

I fucking hate my...
>>
The only thing driving me to improve in life is how disgusted I am by myself. My life is going good by the looks of it but I just don't know how I can go on.

I feel so unsatisfied and I'm always hungry for more.
>>
...feelings right now. And why am I ranting about it here on 4chan? Who the fuck else am I going to talk to about it? I can't bear keeping it all bottled up anymore, it feels like I might just explode. So here I am, finally posting it online somewhere it might actually be appropriate. I hoped the feeling would have gone by now, but no. About a year-and-a-half later and they're still going strong.

I probably wrote this really badly, but you get the point. You know how fucking awful I feel.

Bottom line: feelings fucking suck and I can't do anything about them.

Oh, and if either of you are somehow reading this and now know everything; KILL ME NOW.
>>
>>24716517
You gotta be a girl. No way a guy would let his emotions control him this much. I've been in your situation, being that I fell deeply in love with another girl even though having a fiancé at home. Humans, we're not monogamous creatures. We crave other people too. But when you're in a committed relationship, you can't do things that would betray your partner. You already stated you're not interested in cheating so good on you. You gotta let reality set in and realize you have no future with this guy, and it's all just chemicals in your brain fucking with you. Stay away from the guy and let your partner know about your feelings. My fiancé appreciated the honesty and we worked on becoming better lovers. I avoided the crush as much as possible and it was gone. It's temporal. Don't let your head fuck with you.
>>
>>24716517
This is pretty messed up. I guess you know this already but there is no easy way out of that situation. I'm guessing you have to just keep keeping on with what you have and try and think about who you have chose to be with and try and ignore your feelings for your partners friend?
I've had something simular to this happen to me recently although not quite the same, it's more of a emotional fuck up where I lost someone due to me not realising my feelings for them and them not knowing how I felt. I seriously fucked things up and have lots of regret about the situation now.
Just try and follow your heart, sounds like it's going to be painful either way as you can't have both
>>
>>24716560
Yeah, I'm a girl.

I hope I'll get over it someday, and I thought once before that I did, but it just keeps coming back. It causes me so much distress.

I think I'll just stay away from the guy. It's obvious at this point I'm never going to see him again, for the better it seems.

Thanks for your response, I appreciate it.
>>
>>24716152
Sounds like the cute femail friend you have is the only thing going in your favour right now, I'd snap that up, she might even be kind enough to teach you to drive or know someone that can give you work too. Broaden your horizons opportunities won't come out of nothing...if it doesn't work out with you and her then you've not lost anything
>>
My female roommate got drunk, and I fucked her. I came inside her, I came on her, I took pictures.
She woke up and blamed her boyfriend and complained to me about it.
>>
i want a girl to cuck me. this isnt so much a secret as it is me looking.
>>
>>24685477
I hate hetronormative patriarchal society
I'm tired of keeping up this facade of being a straight male
I love my wife and kids but I'm a cock hungry monster
If I ever came out my career in the mega church would be ruined
I also don't believe in god but I like the paycheck a praise Jesus!
>>
>>24716606
I'm pretty sure that's what they call rape

Post pics
>>
>>24716505
Welcome to the wonderful world of monogamy anon

Seriously?
Guilty over jilling off to a fantasy?
You must be from a religious family in the Midwest
>>
>>24716714
UK actually, believe it or not.

Nope, religion has never been in my life at all. And it's more about how long it's been going on for and how often it happens, along with the fact it's extremely inappropriate given that I'm in a commited relationship and the guy is my partners friend.

I also realise that the fantasies are relatively harmless, but the fact it's starting to show in reality and the fear that I might act upon them that is most concerning.

...Maybe I'm being overly dramatic about it, I don't know. Others seemed to think not, but that's the thing, I get different responses from different people with different mindsets.

Regardless, I think I'm just gonna stay away from the guy at this point, and try I forget it all.
>>
File: You right now.jpg (22KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
You right now.jpg
22KB, 601x508px
I'm a un-attractive dude who has really attractive friends and I don't attract the attention of women so I have accepted that I shall live my life alone, but with good friends, to make it worse they are like "OMG you're such a great guy, how are you single" hurts every time : (

>pic related
>>
>>24716475
It doesn't matter. Your parents aren't being abused by her.
>>
>>24716753
Incredibly British
My partner and I fuck talking about the people we want to fuck. Shit gets raw. No hard feelings. Just a hard cock and a wet puss

I'm feeling lucky
>>
>>24716804
Go out without them sometimes. Pick up a social hobby or dance class without them. Might help to keep comparisons to a minimum. Online dating might work too.
>>
>>24685477
The first and only time I sucked a cock was when I sucked a dog's cock once, it came into my mouth very quickly. His dick was pointy and tasted pretty bad, and didn't smell too good either.

I wanted to puke after and I spited all his cum in the toilet.

I was a weird 14yo boy.
>>
>>24716879
idk we kinda sync up one every hobby, also going out alone seems kinda sad : (
>>
>>24716902
Only sometimes, m8. It's fun to hang with friends, but they aren't going to spoon with you and let you dick them down like a dirty dog, so they should understand taking a day every 1-2 weeks to try to meet ladies.
>>
>>24716919
what to do when going out alone and trying to meet women? like go sit at a bar or something?
>>
>>24716927
Yeah I need help with that
>>
>>24716876

You are pretty lucky, to have such an understanding partner.

If I brought up the guy I like whilst we were fucking, my partner would probably stop and start moping, maybe lecture me and whine about me not loving him anymore. He's 100â„… monogamous, and nothing but. I've always wanted to be the romantic polyamorous type, with 3 people at most, but that ain't gonna happen. No fucking way. Welcome to reality.

I can't even tell him. Just gonna have to let the feelings fade away.
>>
>>24716927
>>24716934
Depends on where you go, honestly. I know folks who met people at dance classes. Most classes are good for that kind of thing, like cooking classes and such. Bars are okay. Get a drink and chat people up at the bar. Don't be overbearing, of course. Not everybody is there to meet somebody. Online dating is online dating. Tinder for dates might work, depending on your area. I hear it's shit in Cali. The bars around me are shit, so I don't have a ton of experience with them. We have a few clubs, though. Get out on the dance floor and have fun. Just don't go in desperate. They'll smell it on you a mile away. Go in with the goal of meeting fun people. Hell, go on fetlife or some shit. They have group munches, which are meet-and-greets. There are lots of options.
>>
>I was the Ice Truck Killer and Bay Harbor Butcher
>at the same time.
>>
I really do care about my boyfriend but i miss fucking random guys so much. i miss big dick. i miss random dick. i miss getting creamed in by different guys all the time.

my heart wants monogamy but my pussy craves being a slut
>>
>>24717125
Well, that sucks.
>>
I've been texting with a girl I dated a year back who has a boyfriend now. We broke up because I wasn't getting serious enough but the sex we had was fucking amazing. She was freaky, would beg me to cum in her, and I've never fucked so many times in a night in my life. Her coworkers were asking why she was walking funny after the first time we fucked.

The two of them are in love with her but the sex is meh and we're considering meeting up. I know this a shitty thing to do but I can't stop wanting to be inside her tight little pussy again.
>>
I've been drifting away from everyone I know and what little hope I had of finding a significant other is gone. Also school is going down the shitter. Considering suicide but I'll probably pussy out again. Such is life.
>>
So much in my life has changed, there has been a lot of improvements, I know I'm slowly working my way to the point where I'll be able to accomplish myself, but you occupy such a huge part of my time, my mind, my mood. Not talking for more than a couple days would feel horrible, I would wait for you nights on end when I had the time to, but that isn't the case anymore, I can't allow myself to do that. It's been weeks now, I know Christmas is a difficult time for you, so I'm just waiting patiently for you, but I'm tired.
I'm not able to see myself with anyone in a real context, I'm so in love with the farfetched idea of having something with you in real life that I have committed myself to you simply based on the hopes of meeting you someday. I realised I had real feelings for you after a couple months of talking, and I've grown and learned a lot from loving you. You don't seem to be able to feel anything for anyone, and this terrifies me, you were my first heart break and you've left me brittle. I am constantly looking for a sign to disappear from your life, you don't need me like I need you, you're not capable of commitment. I just want to see you happy and please you but I've put myself through so much unnecessary pain, I honestly can't see this going anywhere but you were and still are part of this fantasy, this life I want to have, the place I want to be, there's no one else that I can talk to the way I do with you, I can't afford to lose you, but my doubts about you constantly drive me insane.
>>
>I've been talking with this girl since September.
>Things were going great, we talked every day, or with intervals of 1 day.
>We had the same tastes and humor.
>She was an interesting girl.
>Went multiple times and had a great time, both had lots of fun.
>I start noticing that there's a fuck face constantly commenting and flirting with her on her facebook page
>She tells me 4 days ago that she just hanged out with me cuz i was a super nice guy to her.
>Tells me she thinks likes him. While she's never even meet him before.
>I tried to call her to reason. Doesn't work
>Fuckyouthen.jpg.webm
>send message explaining that I'm not going to deal with this shit anymore
>she says that she doesn't knows what she wants
>I stop answering
>she tries to send me messages twice, and presses like in my photos.
>Been ignoring her for 2 days... Feels bad
>I wanna talk with her again but I mustn't. I miss her but i'm thinking of giving her a week (7days) to think.
>Going to grab a coffee with old girl friend I hanged out with 2~3 years ago, tomorrow.

M/19 Never had a girlfriend, first kiss was with this same girl when we were drunk at a party, I guess I'm pretty good looking and an Intelligent person by what people around me say.
I'm kind of a sociopath in the down side.
Any tips on how to handle this situation ?
>>
>>24717508
Depends on how much you care. If she's fucking around and being indecisive, you could give her the time. Problem with that is, you're gonna have to be in limbo while she decides. If you don't feel like going through that shit, cut it off. You're 19. You've got time for other relationships. Personally, I wouldn't stick around. I don't have time to play along with that shit.
>>
I feel bad about pretending to be a little girl during sex with my partner with him pretending to be my Daddy. It makes me feel like a pedophile, but when I'm in the mood It really makes me cum. I've never been sexually abused. Children don't arouse me but I envy how they're looked after 24/7.
>>
>>24717535
literally a fetish that has become increasingly common.
>>
>>24685477
Male here looking for advice

*Really kinky, i can only be with another woman sexually that's as kinky as me or i feel awkward
*Have had no luck in bars/clubs
*Tried Tinder/CL before but all spam
*Tried Fet, doesn't seem too popular by me

How do i find a good kinky girl with all those problems? Any advice would be very appreciated.
>>
>>24717549
That doesn't make it ok for me though.
>>
I completely fell for a guy after only knowing him for a few months.
We only dated for 2 or so weeks before I broke up with him because I found out he's underaged.

I feel like shit and just want him back, which makes me more pathetic.

Someonepleasetakemeoutofmymisery
>>
>>24717563
Fair enough. If it's something you can't reconcile, don't do it. It may suck to lose those fantastic orgasms, but it's either that, or feel like shit. Short term pleasure, or long term peace of mind. Controlling the urge to do it when you know how good it'll feel is tough, but just focus on how it makes you feel after the fact. If you can't do that, then you're fucked. Alternative is being a 24/7 submissive/slave. It's not as "pampering" as DD/lg but it can still have the "monitored" angle. Somebody tells you what to do and when to do it. It can be freeing for some.
>>
>>24717564
I'm up to talk and help take your mind off him, you got a kik or something? Can post mine..
>>
I'm pretty damn lonely.
I'd love a friend to talk to and exchange thoughts with on skype. But sometimes I wonder if people can't really connect with me.

I'm a really down to earth and easy going guy, but I'm pretty introverted. I am lonely yet I don't like to go out for social things. I hate parties and bars, but I'd just like to make some more online friends for good conversations.

I work 40-50 hours a week as a night shift security guard, so most people don't have my schedule. I make enough $ to support at least two people. I live alone, but I've almost given up in searching for a partner. I live just to keep improving myself, and enjoying all things that entertain the senses.

I'm open minded, college educated, humble, but I do lack confidence when it comes to pursuing women. I'm just looking for friends now of either gender.

I've been in a relationship with a pin-up model before so looking for beautiful women is not a big thing for me, rather I'm just looking for kind and thoughtful people to befriend.
>>
>>24717532
Thank you for your input. i appreciated it.

>>24717563
Morals and rightfulness are a question of Mindset and perspective.

My tip about sexual related things and fetishes, Just do what ever you want that makes you happy and screw the world, unless it is damaging to anything at your direct surroundings, being that you, your partner or smt else, you should embrace it, because orgasms are fucking great so why not enjoy them while thinking or role playing about our wildest fantasies ?
>>
Debating on whether or not I should give up trying to meet someone. I'm almost 32. I'm a virgin and have never really dated anyone aside from a few dates with a girl about 4 years ago and a psuedo-sort-of-relationship with a girl online. I'm not a complete shut in and have a few friends, but I spend the majority of my time alone in my apartment when I'm not at work. I've tried Tinder but that has largely been a waste of time. One match where we exchanged maybe 4 sentences in the 4 months I've had it. I can have conversations with people but I'm a horrible flirt.

I'm afraid of entering my mid 30s and 40s with no one else. I don't see the few friends I have left as much anymore since they have their own families now. I don't think I'm entitled to a girlfriend or anything like that, but in the 20 years that I've thought about getting a girlfriend, I'd have thought that it would have worked out with at least one girl in all those years. Maybe it's too late. Kids half my age have had more sex and more relationships than me. I feel like the only thing I can do at my age is give up. I don't have the experience of what I should have learned years ago.
>>
Sometimes things just catch up to you. Hurts that run too deep to discard and persist like night at the edge of morning. I've loved and lost and loved again and lost again and here at the now in which I find myself I find myself muted. Cold and empty and tired. I sing songs with words that speak what my muteness cannot. I don't look for it anymore. I don't seek it out. Like a magnet that lost its magnetism. Part of me thinks I'm better of for it. Better to be here and without than with and waiting for just another departure. Another evacuation of feeling. But then there's part of me that hopes against hope that I find some semblance of optimism in the solitude. I loved and was loved so blindly and completely that I quite literally destroyed my entire life and everything in it to make room for that love and the person that it came with. I tore everything apart to make it so and it ended in nothing. Just me and the memories and the ghosts of the dead life I killed to make room for a thing that no longer exists.
>>
my best friend raped me after i opened up about getting raped in the past.

a few mins of lying there i got up to clean and we smoked together.

he told me it's understandable if i hate him, i told him i wouldnt tell my boyfriend. i still haven't.
>>
>>24717831
he's not your friend.
>>
>>24717831
why would he do that?
why wouldn't you tell your boyfriend?
why wouldn't you tell the police?
>>
File: 20161222_001601.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20161222_001601.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
i have autismo and really bad anxiety, nearly 23 years old and ive never had a girlfriend
>>
File: 20161221_010211.jpg (3MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20161221_010211.jpg
3MB, 4032x2268px
mypennis LOL i wanna die
>>
File: 20161222_001601.jpg (797KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20161222_001601.jpg
797KB, 2592x1944px
>>24718018
why does it keep doing that
>>
>>24718012
Lots of people who get raped don't report, and lots of people are raped by people close to them. It's shitty, but not surprising.
>>
So I'm not sexually attracted to dudes at all but I wanna have a threesome and get fucked by a guy but there doesn't seem to be any chicks down for that
>>
>>24718507
m or f?
>>
I got raped when i was younger and now I have very violent rape fantasies involving older women. Mutually violent. Im a male.

Sometimes I want to fuck for days on end and others I get so disgusted with myself I can barely think about it. Most of the time sex for me has to be hateful or angry in some way otherwise I don't enjoy it.
>>
Would love to hear all your stories!
Dirtier/naughtier/more out there the better! Keen to get some animal/family stories and photos.
Kik- elliott182
>>
i have a really odd/unusual fetish and i've never, ever, EVER met someone IRL or seen someone online that i'm remotely attracted to that shares it. it's lonely as fuck, and god help you if you try to tell your partner about it. my last girlfriend was really accommodating but it was obvious she wasn't into it and we ended on bad terms, so now i have someone who hates my guts walking around with my deepest secret in their head. i hate it. and it's not even anything "gross" either! it's really tame as far as fetishes go, it's just...odd.
>>
I lost my virginity to a hooker And I regret it, haven't gotten laid since and I don't think I can.

I can't sleep well at nights, I get these spells where I can't concetrate on shit no matter how hard I try, I know I'm an ugly son of a bitch, and I get migraines all the time.

I also left a haji for dead in the kuwaiti desert when I was on deployment

2:04AM here and I cant sleep
>>
I am feeling conflicted. One of my best friends is cheating on his girlfriend and I'm friends with her too. I've been trying to give moral support over the past few months. They recently made up again with a new promise that he wouldn't recurve pictures from anyone else (again), but I know better. I know for a fact he received pictures from two new people because I witnessed it. He didn't tell them to stop and even practically complained about about what his girlfriend wanted with someone who had sent him pics before.
I feel like I should say something to his girlfriend, but meddling is bad especially when something like this is fairly innocuous. I just know she'll be devesated if she catches him in another lie. Another reason I'm afraid to say anything is I'm afraid I'm starting to like her as more than a friend. I guess it happened as a byproduct of helping her. I was honestly more interested in another girl until recently.
I'm still being supportive and holding my tongue, but I don't know what is the right thing to do. I don't want to meddle in something like this, especially when I have a conflict of interest. I just told her I'd be there for her no matter what and have tried to cover for my friend again. This is a weird and guilty feeling.
>>
>>24718816
>I also left a haji for dead in the kuwaiti desert when I was on deployment
I killed a kid in Afghanistan. Sometimes shit happens.
>>
>>24719336
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcoBDVXpdr8
>>
>>24719338
Thanks. WTF was I almost watching?
>>
>>24719360
War was hard. I had to kill a lot of enemies.
>>
File: IMG_3629.jpg (117KB, 548x1361px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3629.jpg
117KB, 548x1361px
I like wearing as little clothes as possible around the house to tease my dad. I see him staring at me. I like making him get hard and horny over my body. Pic related.
>>
>>24719471
Dirty old man here. You are doing god's work.
>>
>>24719471
share some stories please.

Would you ever take it further?

Do you have siblings?
>>
File: IMG.jpg (61KB, 494x864px) Image search: [Google]
IMG.jpg
61KB, 494x864px
>>24719649
i have an older brother who is married. i tease him too when he's over. if i got drunk maybe i'd try to make out with my dad. i'd really want to make him cum for me.
>>
I'm so hideous that everytime I see a picture of myself I gag, and this is not a figure of speech.
>>
File: IMG_3634.jpg (75KB, 410x958px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3634.jpg
75KB, 410x958px
>>24719632
Lol.
>>
>>24717816
that is very beautiful I almost think I know who you are just from kik/soc. Maybe just similar tho.
>>
Well my secret is that when I was in high school I hooked up with my girlfriends younger sister shortly after she and i broke up.... and we have been on and of for years after that..... well recently we got in contact on facebook ( the younger sister) she was married to some disgusting Mexican bastard in Arizona. well, we started talking and our feeling still we're the same. I love her and now she's dating some fucking guy that is probably better than me.
>>
>>24719471
lmao okay sssure
>>
You poor son of a bitch. You still don't know this, but you suggesting that your gf and I were sleeping together behind your back actually drove her into my arms. The first time we kissed, we were drunk. It was nothing more than that. You found out and blew up, which I get. But it's when you started accusing her of fucking me that things got interesting. She was throwing herself at me only days later. I tried to be good, but you were such a cunt to both me and her, that I eventually was on board with completely fucking you over.

Given how long we've known each other, I know you're fully aware of how small your hairy baby dick really is. You know I'm fully aware of how tiny your little penis is. At the same time, I know you're well aware that I'm hung. My guess is that I'm bigger soft than you are hard. It's such a shame that you'll never get to know how dick crazy your gf got. She worshiped my dick, let me lay it on her face while she sucked my balls, and even swallowed everything when I finally came. That was just the tip of the ice burg. The way her legs shook when I had her on her back, fucking her hard and slow, is probably something you've never known nor will ever know. The way her eyes rolled back in her head. The way she gripped and pulled at the blankets on my bed. The come over texts she sent, the times she begged to fuck. She wasn't great overall, but I think the pleasure was heightened knowing what it would do to you if you found out. Don't be such a needy cunt, but thanks all the same.
>>
File: 9dfK0pK.jpg (4MB, 4095x2768px) Image search: [Google]
9dfK0pK.jpg
4MB, 4095x2768px
I've been quite unhappy almost every minute of my life with the exception of maybe a total of 6 months at most. I'm thankful for that little time, but damn is it hard. I've been trying to make the best out of my circumstances.

And here I am. I'm poor and sick and lonely. I normally never even reply to anyone or post because I just delete it all. Nothing ever comes from posting anymore. I've accepted being alone and I'm trying to make it to where I can be happy doing so but its so hard with almost no help
>>
>>24721305
L*****stein?
>>
>>24719336
I find the only way I cope with anything is hanging out or talking to guys who have it worse so I can tell myself to stop acting like a bitch.

Can't really do that anymore now that I'm in comfy Oregon, I just stay in my room most of the time and go out only when I have to
>>
(1) Dear John and Rose,

What can I say? You're probably right about me. I'm a possessive, death-obsessed fatass who's deeply broken inside. I don't know what happened in John's dorm if anything happened at all. But I wasn't wrong to be suspicious and honestly, fuck you Rose for putting me in that situation. I would have never done that to you. If you wanted to leave me, then you should've done it before you ran off out of town in search of a new man. I wonder if she told you, John, that throughout our relationship she said that she only ever considered you to be a "backup" option. Those are Adam's words too. Ask him. I have no reason to lie here, so I won't.

Look, I am not a good person. That's objectively true. I'm a compulsive liar and a lazy ass. I'm not as funny as I think I am and i'm not nearly as smart as I pretend to be. And yeah, I'm a criminal too. But god damn it i'm sorry. i don't want you to forgive me because I could give a fuck about your feelings now that this is over, but for the sake of easing the weight on my conscience, I'm fucking sorry. I have a lot of growing to do. Rose knows this, but in case she didn't tell you, John, here's my sob story: I'm an incest survivor and mentally ill to the point of having multiple suicide attempts in my recent past. I was in no shape to love anyone when I so clearly hated myself. I still do, but I'm trying to change that. Rose I cheated you out of the relationship we could've had, and for that I'm sorry. It was easier to stay stoned all the time and not deal with my problems than try to change. but had the roles been reversed, I wouldn't have discarded you as easily as you tossed me aside. I know this because I remember holding you as you cried that you weren't good enough and listened to you say the same shit about yourself that I wake up and think every god damned day and almost break down myself because all I wanted to do was take your pain away. I would have been there for you.
>>
>>24721649
(2) But as soon as my mental health took a turn for the worst, you cut and ran. I can't blame you. It's just painful to know that I would have done so much for you that you'd never do for me. I let you into my life, opened up to you about things that I'd never told a soul. I could be vulnerable around you, or so I thought. It's whatever I guess. I honestly don't even know the real reason why you left me. You gave three slightly different excuses, none of which made sense to me. You had dates lined up as soon as I was out the door, and lo and behold, you end up with none other than John, the guy who's dorm room you slept in two days before you left me. I don't hate you for it anymore, I really do understand. I just wish you respected me enough to be honest with me.

The way I acted after the breakup was...disgusting. Looking back, I was both a huge asshole and a pathetic sadsack at the same time. I hate that version of me more than anything. It was like someone ripped half my way existence away. That's my fault though. When you're Borderline, you love with all you have. We should have moved slower. But, I digress, there is nothing that can excuse my behavior and again I'm fucking sorry. Rose, I don't miss you, you don't miss me, and that's that.

John, if I ever see you IRL, I'm sending you to the hospital. You got the girl you wanted, congrats. You honestly don't seem like a bad guy and in another life, we probably could've been friends. But I'm no bitch and I'm 99% sure shit happened with you and Rose while we were still together, so you better keep your balding ass head down because I know where you fucking sleep.

Yours Truly,
Loverboy
>>
>>24721422
I'm sorry for how it went down.
>>
I am attracted to danger and pain. I have a past with being with partners who are ultimately toxic to me emotionally and physically. I love cutting myself and feeling pain. I love digging up the past and hurting myself.
I was with a guy who made me feel ugly, made me feel worthless and completely unworthy of any attraction. I developed a friendship with a guy and it was pretty good, he was rude to me but I felt good in my skin. Now I'm with a guy who I thought was perfect in the beginning, I made peace with all my demons from the past and thought I could finally move on. There are issues during sex, he has trouble staying hard or cumming. I didn't think much of it, he's on a lot of medication like myself and always assures me it's not me and that he's definitely attracted to me and wants to marry me one day. Every other aspect ranges from 8/10-10/10 so it's been whatever. One day, that self torture mood came back and when he was showering I went through his phone and found the username he uses for accounts on porn sites. I have a problem with porn myself, and we talked about it and how we're comfortable with each other watching it, and I really was for a long time. Then I noticed the frequency. Eventually he started doing it in my company, instead of having sex with me (not in front of me, in the bathroom, but no volume or anything so to him he thinks I think he's taking a shit). Sure, sometimes you just have to get off but it doesn't add up at the end of the day. He watches gay porn sometimes too and I found an account of his on a gay hookup site, he hasn't accessed it since he made the account which was before we even met but it confirms there might be some curiosity and doubt. Obviously I can't bring this up because I'd expose what I've done but fuck does it hurt me. Every day I question whether I should stay in this.
>>
>>24721801
lol that's not even that bad. guys will look at porn.

try being with a guy who talks to other real girls daily and trades nudes with them and doesn't even care
>>
>>24721801
why does this hurt you so badly? it's easier for the dude to get himself off than it is to have sex, from the sound of it. if you're both on medication, it is nobody's fault. what's shitty though is breaching your partner's trust by going through their phone. some privacy is to be expected in any relationship, even marriages. this wasn't cool. maybe just come clean about what you've done, and if he really plans on putting a ring on it, then you'll probably have a short fight and then you can ask him about what's bothering you. honestly it seems like you're making this a little more weighty than it needs to be
>>
I'm saving those pics as a deterrent, you cunt.
>>
>>24721886
>>24721845
I dont condone snooping but I dont think its wise to ignore the fact he goes into another room to secretly watch porn when she is right there. that is not cool, and sounds very much like a porn addiction
>>
>>24721994
That would be a sound assessment, assuming that sex is satisfying for him. Apparently it is not.
>>
>>24718801
well what is it
>>
>>24722022
hahaaaa wouldn't you like to know. let'a just say it falls under the paraphilia category.
>>
>>24721914
deterrent for what anon?
>>
Yo JSL, at least let me know if I've got the right audience.
>>
I am really considering having a relationship with a coworker or an old friend. I have a gf who Im living with but I don't feel attracted to her anymore. She wants sex all the time but I catch myself thinking of these other girls. I feel bad but it's the only way I can finish and she gets upset with me if I dont. I almost want a ons with one of these two other girls just to get it out of my system.
>>
I fantasize and masturbate about memories of being fucked by my dad.
>>
>>24723060
Don't waste your girls time if you don't want her anymore.
>>
I have a cocaine problem.
All of my friends are much older than me.
I keep trying to do enough cocaine to OD, but my tolerance is fucking ridiculous. I can never to the point that feel like I am going to die.
I smoke a pack a day, newport 100. I want to get cancer.
I feel as though I have failed my younger self who was so full of potential.
I lie better than I tell the truth.
Nobody knows how much I hate myself and my life. I don't have anyone to talk to.
I feel so alone.
>>
I'm 27 and have a 16 y/r old high school girl that comes to babysit for my me and my wife alot. Shes a cheerleader, basketball player, and has even played some volleyball. Her chest isn't that big, but the rest of her body is tight and amazing. I love my wife, but I really want to fuck my babysitter.
>>
>>24723581
Post pic of her body
>>
Kisless virgin here, I don't know how men and women make the secret dance of let's start sharing nudes.
>>
>>24723581
your babysitter is sexy. your cell mate won't be. at least think about it until she's 18
>>
From trolling her facebook
>>
>>24723495
Does anyone have any advice?
>>
>>24723589
Identifiable info removed, because you know, she's actually quite a good babysitter
>>
I know no one will care, especially you, but my run in this marathon we call living is over.
>>
>>24723941
Who's "you"?
>>
>>24723648
damn. show us more. she's so fucking cute. you should fuck her.
>>
>>24723495
That's cuz coke has been stepped on so many times it's probably only 1-10% pure by the time it reaches your grubby hands. Try heroin?
>>
>>24723642
really fuckin sexy. nice and tight.
>>
I am very confused now.

Usually when I would message her, she would usually reply within a few hours answering what ever I asked. If it was about hanging out, she would say she's busy or whatever. And then when I would ask if she knew when she might be free, she would say that she doesn't know.

But for some reason she didn't respond to the question of when she might be free. Been over 48 hrs already. She has already said that we would meet up, but when I pushed it I got a busy excuse for the day I mentioned, then asked when she may be free beyond that, no reply. At all.

I almost get the feeling that she might be too nervous to commit, even if she is wanting to. It that possible?
>>
>>24723608
Depending on location, she may already be legal
>>
>>24723941
Why do you pretend like you don't know ? Or why do you pretend like everything is just my evil work ? I'm a human too even if I pretend I'm above emotion.
Either way if you require me saying it I will if it makes you feel better, of course I care, even if it isn't how you want it from me, don't you even see the state I'm in, don't you think losing a close friend made it worse ?
Anyway I don't know what to say or think anymore I'm hanging by a hair myselfl.
>>
>>24724475
well.. I mean, if this is a gf then maybe she's annoyed at you and just waiting a bit as a sort of punishment. If shes someone new you're seeing maybe she's not that interested.

Or, maybe shes just been busy.
Either way, I'd say just message again?
>>
>>24724563
She's a girl that I am interested in that has shown some signs towards me as well. But always seemed shy in general.

>Either way, I'd say just message again?
I did last night. Sent her this "Hey (Girls Name), I know you're busy but I was wondering if you were free to hangout next week?"

Nothing at all.

Maybe she is busy, but its not like her to not reply at all.
That is kind of concerning.
>>
You really fucked me up Alex. I shouldn't have gotten so close. That was the reason I hadn't before was because I was worried you'd just break my heart and being friends would hurt too much after that. And lo and fucking behold, you broke my heart and I can't focus on much of anything now when I think of you. I hope you got whatever you wanted from me and I hope you get everything else you want now that you're alone again.
Thread posts: 505
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.