[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OP writes stories edition.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: Untitled.png (6KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
6KB, 819x460px
OP writes stories edition.
>>
File: innawoods1.jpg (166KB, 680x650px) Image search: [Google]
innawoods1.jpg
166KB, 680x650px
>>24685265
Bump until night time, when this usually kicks off.

Innawoods.net for setting yourself up.
Or look at dick rate threads.
>>
File: IMAG0127.jpg (912KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0127.jpg
912KB, 1836x3264px
>>
>>24685672
>the guy that gets killed, but not from a zombie
>>
File: DfQucU.png (382KB, 900x434px) Image search: [Google]
DfQucU.png
382KB, 900x434px
>>24685672
Subject Zero. You've prepared all your life for the zombie apocalypse. Ever since the Zombie Survival Guide fell into your hands and Left 4 Dead became you teacher, you've slowly honed your skills. That is, until hanging out with your buddies, a lot of alcohol, something involving raccoons, umbrellas maybe, and feeling freakin' awful. Luckily, you kept a journal and threw the pages of it randomly throughout the woods.
>>
>>24685672
This isn't what you fucking signed up for. You joined the Army to kill people and break their stuff, not to sit watch at this unused gate all night long. Nothing's even going to happen at a stateside base, nothing's ever happened at yours. Why does your commander even have this post open, you think. They have cameras watching the gate (and they're also able to see you pick your nose). The only people who are allowed to come in through the gate already have the fucking key to it. WHY THE FUCK DO YOU NEED TO BE THERE? And why the fuck did you get put on night shift, and working on a Friday. All your mates are out partying or fucking, and your phone buzzes in your pocket with snapchats you can't check until your next hourly bathroom break.
Fuck this man's Army. No one but command comes up here at night. Just your shift bosses. Is that one swaggering up now? You strain your eyes as a stumbling form approaches. You see bars on his lapel, an officer. Fuck.
He gets closer, you still can't see his face covered by his hat. He's a few steps away and you begrudgingly snap to attention, offer a crisp salute (you've always been proud of your salute). But he gives none in return. It's like he thinks he's above you. Typical officer asshole.
You know he can't enter your post without verification, so you ask if he has it.
No response except something garbled under his breath.
"Excuse me, what was that?" you lean closer, he's feet away from you. You can smell something off about him. As you put out your hand to stop him, you get your first look at him.
Holy shit, this dude's hurt. Hurt bad, you can see.
"Hold on!"
You turn around, get into your post, and hop on the phone. Get medical down here, ASAP.
Hop back out to render first aid.
But no one is there. You walk across your post and find nothing.
Fuck... Maybe I'm just tired? I've fallen asleep on post before. A dream?
You back into your post, the heated shack you work from. You're going to have to make an awkward
>>
>>24686375
phone call to cancel your request for help. You sit at the desk and grab the phone. Shit the last thing you need is your boss breathing down your neck.
Breathing down your neck... You can almost feel it. You can feel it. Right behind you.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1434123454929.jpg (30KB, 462x613px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1434123454929.jpg
30KB, 462x613px
Bump maybe?
>>
>>24686531
Final bump.
All I wanted was to craft epic tales of you!
>>
It was me in sgt marcus

I just didn't feel like posting my pic

hope you're well, and have a good holiday!

-t
>>
>>24687346
Nifty. Hope all is well with you too.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.