[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask the opposite gender thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 18

File: images.jpg (5KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 300x300px
Ask the opposite gender thread
>>
Does "it's not you, it's me" really always mean "There's something wrong with you"?
>>
On a scale of appendix to brain cells, how important to you is dick size?
>>
>>24683069
It entirely depends on the situation. Most of the time it's been me.

>>24683084
It's a turn on if it's bigger than 6, a turn off if it's smaller
>>
Why do women generally dislike me? They laugh at my jokes, and I'm not overtly creepy or anything. I'm heavy, so I know that's not everyone's cup of tea, but apart from that, what am I doing wrong in trying to attract a woman?
>>
Girls, would you date an ISIS member as long as he was nice to you and didn't have 3 other women in the picture?
>>
>>24683095
>They laugh at my jokes
Probably because you are creepy and they're scared youll be the one bringing the AR-15. They're just hedging their bets
>>
>>24683115
I forgot how much I hate 4channers

Probably a straya cunt or A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>24683158

They hate you because you are going after liberals and progressives while you are probably a nazi. Or at least right wing.
>>
>>24683069
Not always. One time it meant "I'm legit crazy/have impulse control issues and I'm going to cheat on you" but I didn't want to say it outright. Sometimes you just don't want to know.

>>24683084
This
>>24683094
except I'm cool with somewhat less than 6 if he makes up for it in girth.

>>24683115
Not enough info to determine. You're probably going after the wrong ones.
>>
Girls, would you be turned off by an average looking person who is a virgin at 22? I've have many opportunities to have sex, but I didn't feel much of a connection to most of the girls who have propositioned me for it. Sometimes I feel like I'm too late since everyone else lost their virginity years ago.
>>
>>24683205
Nah, it all depends on how you look tbqh. And how you treated me.
>>
Girls, what would be your reaction if a guy told you his favorite hobby was gardening? My entire life I liked flowers and I spend a lot of time working on my garden which I think its really beautiful but my friends and even my parents always made fun of me and said that it was a gay thing. I know I shouldnt really care about what other people think but every now and then I get a little insecure about it
>>
guys, please answer:

before my ex broke up with me he told me he just couldn't do long distance anymore and he told me he still liked me very much. he also said he could be with someone who didn't love themselves (i have poor self confidence). he was a very genuine and honest person so I guess I'm just wondering why break up with someone you really like instead of working through it? does that just mean he didn't actually mean what he said?
>>
>>24683662
there is nothing better than a man with hobbies. no matter what it is (aside from criminal hobbies) we like to know that you have something you love to do and don't just exist without a purpose.

>>24683205
not me personally. i don't think being a virgin becomes a problem until 30, then some may think there's something fundamentally wrong and even then it may not bother some women.
>>
>>24682881
Females, does being too kinky a turn off honestly? Seems like i can't find a woman who actually enjoys it or i just have bad luck. I'm not into anything insane, just a real sex addicted male that loves submissive females.
>>
>>24685435

Strange, my last relationship was an LDR that fell apart because she could not handle the distance.

Not sure if this will help but my sister (going for her psych doctorate so take this as you will) explained it as everyone has different "love languages" meaning how they demonstrate their love. There were a bunch but the two here were "quality time" meaning just spending time together is enough and "physical touch" being obvious in its meaning. That doesnt mean no one uses just one or the other, merely that they prioritize one over others.

My guess is both our partners needed that physical component moreso than the others.
>>
>>24683095
Just don't make jokes the first time you meet them, it will make you seem nervous.
>>
Guys:
I met this guy that I really like, we matched on tinder and we had met previously a year ago at a music gig. He said I was cool and he even ended up saying that he wanted to know everything about me after we spoke so much, now we have fucked twice and I sent him a nude and then he stopped talking to me/ answering when I made a joke and it's been over 24 hours. Should I give up?
He's never had a relationship and told me not to get too attached but I don't want a relationship either, I just want a friend to fuck. However he needs to respect me... should I give up? Does he not give a fuck? What should I do?
>>
>>24685435
>>24685439
LoL where does this pussy whipped entitlement to someone 'working it out' with you comes from? If they aren't trying to work it out it means they don't WANT TO. It means you are not worth the effort.

Someone with poor self confidence suddenly goes LDR and the guy realises he was just an emotional crutch for you the whole way through and he'd rather live with women that don't need the constant ego boosts and this makes him dishonest?

Fuck you kid. When you hit your 30's you'll begin to understand why people drop these parasites instead of working on them.
>>
>>24685460
I was going to ask something similar.

Are most girls kinky or secretively kinky but don't want to come across as slutty or are most happy with vanilla?
Things have recently come to and end with a long term sex friend and I'm a bit scared to meet new women in case they are a bit boring in bed.
>>
>>24685495
>Exactly anon
I'm confused on it
>>
>>24685486
You can't possibly be serious with this shit. You need him to respect you while you send him nudes and desperately cloy at him for attention?
Bitch he said not to get attached and what did you do? You got attached.
>>
>>24685473
thanks for the input, indont blame him anyway. and understand his reasoning.

>>24685492
?
>>
>>24685473
Both quality time and phisical touch are both missing from a long term relationship
>>
>>24685508

I disagree with the quality time. You can spend hours together on skype, falling asleep, watching movies, talking, etc, all while enjoying each others company.
>>
For girls:
Would you hook up with or even date a guy who you find to be 6/10 in looks if he was kinda charming and made you laugh?
>>
>>24685512
it's not the same so I can't blame someone for feeling like that's missing in an ldr. ldr really suck when it comes to just physically being with someone.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-13-11-27-17.png (213KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-13-11-27-17.png
213KB, 800x1280px
>>24685520
Pic relate...
>>
>>24685500
I know... I like him so much. It's fucked. Should I cut contact?
>>
>>24685520
yes
>>
>>24685521

LDRs are a pain. Some of us are just too masochistic I suppose.
>>
>>24685531
Yeah i would if i were you. Deserve better obviously.
>>
>>24685531

If it's on Tinder, give it more than 24 hours. Not only is the app a piece of shit that doesn't always send messages, a lot of people turn off the push notifications entirely to avoid their phone getting swamped.

But if he hasn't gotten back to you after multiple days, it's probably a good sign he just wanted a quick fuck,
>>
>>24685532
This calms my nerves immensely. This whole site has made me so insecure ngl.
>>
>>24685539
this was on Facebook

>>24685534
also I want to have sex with him more, the sex was the best I've ever had. please kill me
>>
>>24685551

Have you told him that you're only looking for a FWB? Maybe he thinks you're getting a case of the feels and are going to make things messy.

If he knows you just want something not complicated, he may be more receptive.
>>
>>24685564
I did tell him I want a fwb but I want an actual friend...with benefits. It's not like I want to marry the guy, I just wanna talk/ hang/ fuck
>>
>>24685569

Well if he knows that, and still has been ghosting you, its probably best to move on. Because he either thinks you're not worth his time, or there is some gross misunderstanding between you two about what kind of relationship you're both after.

Either way, it might not be worth it to carry a cross for this guy if he seems unwilling or unable to have an actual talk about what kind of relationship he wants.
>>
>>24685569
>>24685551
You sound really interesting and fun, a female I'd definitely be in to.
>Kill yourself
Meaning find a new friend/fuck buddy? I'm interested
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-13-12-02-35.png (256KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-13-12-02-35.png
256KB, 1280x800px
I'm 24 soon and never could get a dste... girls always politely rejected me and claimed I'm not her type... I'm sick of it. Subjectivity doesn't exist for me... I'm utterly devoid of sex appeal.... should I just kill myself? Nobody wants me and I'm depressed as shit.... and it seems like a battle I cannot win. Girls online have been so nasty too me, and I'm tired of being pathetic and posting my pic hoping to see a change and only ever getting the same hurtful responses...
>>
>>24685605
lol I did read >is being too kinky a turn off and thought it was interesting, I've had guys tell me I was too kinky
>>
>>24685662
Haha! No way yeah? Any chance you'd be up to chat? I'd like to get to know you and hear more about being too kinky which i feel like i am lol. Got snap or kik?
>>
>>24685611
Start banging men. Or get rich
>>
>>24685662
>I've had guys tell me I was too kinky

Were they boring guys or kinky as well? What were you doing or suggesting for them to tell you you were too kinky?
>>
>>24685662

It can happen. I think the main thing is most of the time men think they're super kinky and pervy and meeting a girl who's even kinkier kinda freaks them out.

Just need to find a more experienced guy I suppose.
>>
File: 1454274104160.jpg (117KB, 640x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1454274104160.jpg
117KB, 640x1086px
>>24685684
I am totally straight so I would rather die than that... please just tell me wtf is wrong with my looks?

You're a girl and I need to know . I never thought they were this bad...
>>
>>24685662
No such thing as too kinky. At least not in my opinion.
>>
>>24685670
I have kik, better if you post yours though. I don't really have the energy to go through floods of messages.

>>24685688
Some of them were quite kinky but not as much I guess.

>>24685690
I can see why it could freak them out, especially if they wanted to feel dominant in that aspect. Personally it would intrigue me though.
>>
>>24685697
Get rid of your facial hair, grow your hair out a bit, get on a real facial care regimen (look up dermalogica products)
>>
>>24685697
Be brutally honest... also Id change cause now on phone
>>
>>24685704
So I currently do look bad? And I need to have shorter hair with my job...working in a lab... why does it have to be longer? There's no facial hair in that pic either
>>
>>24685715
I just think your hair would look better long. It looks like you have heavy shadow on your chin. But anyway, just clear your skin, maybe go to the gym too. Maybe your standards are too high? You aren't ugly, just pretty average dude
>>
>>24685700

That's the main part. Especially since guys are "expected" to be the dominant person in a relationship. Sexually doubly so.

>>24685711
I'd love that as well, but we're in the same boat. Finding a woman who knows what she wants, and can keep up with my libido ( my last relationship failed partly because I wanted sex WAY more than she did ) that would be ideal.

The search continues.
>>
>>24685700
Don't know if you're interested in chatting sometime but here's my Kik if you are?
Kik: Nyahfullpint
>>
>>24685725
Average isn't attractive at all.. so why do i not look good? I want a cute girl.... why amy I not good enough? And what should my standards be?
>>
I've been trying to find a black girl to hook up with in my hometown while I'm back for winter break, is tinder the best app to use?
>>
>>24685742
Feeling sorry for yourself isn't attractive at all. You in all likelihood know what you need to improve on, so just fucking do it.
>>
>>24685742
You look fine. It's obviously not your face or body that's the problem.
>>
>>24685697
pls b my bf
>>
>>24685761
I already go to the gym... first impressions matter... I even saw you answer a man's question saying depends on how you look.... looks matter... I would be confident if ANY girl found me attractive...

What if I got a nose job or jaw implants? I will make enough money to afford.... can a girl please just tell ,everyone how to look like a 7/10.?

I see a therapist for bdd and she lies and fucking tells me I'm objectively attractive. Obviously this doesn't add up. All I want is just ONE girl to like me... ,Yeah standards aren't high,,,
>>
>>24685697
>>24685769

See!? That wasn't so hard now was it?
>>
>>24685769
Are you a female?
>>
>>24685769
>>24685770
i am a girl
i find you insanely cute. the only thing unattractive is your lack of confidence
>>
>>24685750
use your right hand
>>
>>24685779
I really want to be more confident and try so much to do so. I am confident in many things, just not with girls. Experience in the past has scarred me. Do you have a kik by chance?
>>
>>24685770
I don't have some objective thing that I look for in a person as far as attractiveness. I told you what I think would improve you from my perspective. That's all I can tell you.
>>
>>24685789
>Do you have a kik by chance?
i don't. even if i did, i would be way to ashamed to have anyone know i was on this site
just know that you're attractive as f u c k and if i saw you in person i would blush hard
>>
>>24685789
>>24685810

Dude. The one piece of advice i'll give here. The guys post their kik names, and let the women message them.

If the girl posts theirs, they get flooded with dick pics.

So post yours, if she wants to download the app to chat (and it takes like 2 seconds, and there's no personal info ) she will.
>>
File: 1463602564594.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
1463602564594.gif
3MB, 640x266px
To girls:

Are you REALLY on tindr to find a relationship, or to fuck
>>
>>24685960
>all girls do the same thing

You know the answer bro
>>
>>24685960

Little of column A, little of column B.

Turns out we are just like guys in that respect.

quelle surprise
>>
Girls and boys, I'll like to ask you both a question. Straight to the tl;dr: How common is nowadays for a girl to be "kinky" inclined? Last girl I dated was very into it and showed me things I ended up loving. And now that it's over im worried I might not find someone else like that...

Half a month ago I broke up with my girlfriend, we weren't definetely mean for each other, but we did had something that sure was solid as a rock: our sexual chemistry

I have never met a girl like her. So spontaneus and lewd. Those things really went along with me, I was as adventurous as she was. We were a bit of show off.
She was very kinky, very into being dominated. I never tried the dominant role, or things like spanking or being more rough and dammed: I felt so comfortable at it, like a true nature she helped me discover

Now that its over, of course there are way more things to look for in a new relationship, like maturity and love. But, that sexual connection we had... tell me, guys and girls of /soc/, is it really normal or for the opposite really rare, to meet a girl into those things? A freak, a kinky gal. Are those interest common, those traits (being a little showoff, not hold many boundaries, like the adventure) common, or for instance vanilla girls are more common?

Thanks in advance!
>>
>>24686525
Sigh
I'm >>24685697
Would you swipe me yes or no? I've been on tinder forever and I literally never get a match
>>
File: _20160724_160605.jpg (324KB, 721x1100px) Image search: [Google]
_20160724_160605.jpg
324KB, 721x1100px
femanons, do you consider my physique to muscular or "intimidating"? Perhaps it's just my body dysmorphia but I really don't even think I'm that big
>>
File: Snapchat-1372007913.jpg (907KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1372007913.jpg
907KB, 1440x2560px
Women: why do you treat me so terribly when I'm the perfect guy?
>>
>>24686728
No but you seem unobtainable for normal girls I guess. Might be different if the girl was 9-10/10

>>24686744
Maybe you're not as perfect as you think you are?
>>
>>24686765
Delusional. I'm a god on earth.
>>
>>24686765
unobtainable for normal girls you say huh? God damnit I really can't comprehend the fact that I'm still a virgin, hell I've never even had a gf
thanks for the kind words anyway
>>
>>24686803
are you very shy/quiet? because I'm sure when most girls look at you they think the opposite and probably think you need to beat girls off with a stick.
>>
File: WIN_20161213_19_07_49_Pro.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20161213_19_07_49_Pro.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
I'm just wondering what puts girls off of me looks wise? I'm in great physical shape i just want to know what the issue is with my face. Specifics pls
>>
>>24686836
Not really, I've known guys much shyer than me who've had gfs, nor do I have a face that resembles a primate (been rated 7-9/10 on /soc/)
I guess my problem is I dont meet enough girls, being an engineering student and all
>>
>>24686853
well if you're not shy with a pleasant personality definitely try to put yourself out there to meet more girls. if you just want to get laid just try tindr or a club. if you want a relationship that will take a bit more work
>>
>>24686728
I agree with this >>24686765
>>
>>24686577
i think its common but mostly with the girls you wouldn't want to be with long term . they usually have daddy kinks because they have an unhealthy relationship with their father, etc
>>
>>24685520
What ? 6/10 , about average That's good..?
>>24685960
I honestly just used it as entertainment. Like as a game. Got boring tho
>>24686728
Most dudes can't pull off shorts that tiny. Kudos I guess
>>24686744
Thought Elliot Rogers was dead.
>>24686852
You look like a squirrel
>>
File: 20161214_010855.jpg (294KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20161214_010855.jpg
294KB, 1280x720px
Girls is there anything particularly off-putting about my appearance. I seem to have terrible luck with initiating contact with women.

Also do you expect the guy to make the first step even if you like him? What would it take for you to go up and flirt?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1472402597539.jpg (26KB, 396x396px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1472402597539.jpg
26KB, 396x396px
Typical question for femanons but it weighs on me.

What am I doing wrong? I've tried to be more assertive and put myself out there, and every time I do I get the look of maternal pangs and second hand embarrassment. I'm a decent looking person, not amazing but at least 6.5 and on these online dating sites I barely get 5 messages in a conversation before a woman will decide that I'm a freak, or a creep. I don't know why, the only thing that gives me peace of mind is freeing myself from expectation andspeaking truthfully, but it still doesn't get me any pussy ya dig? And as a man I am weak to the flesh of a woman.

I'm only 19 so perhaps I just need to gain wisdom and pursue my ambitions outside of women, if not just for the fact that it saves me from thinking about how utterly terrible I am with the opposite sex. Any help would be appreciated. Pic related is me.
>>
>>24687294
>pussy ya dig
Maybe try not talking like that, and try not to seem desperate, having your own life helps with that.
>>
>>24685960
Definitely just to fuck.

>>24686577
I can't speak for all of us but I don't think you'll have as hard a time as you're worried about. I hate to say it (but it's true) Go for the mildly mentally ill, introverted girls.
I'm kinky af but too crazy to be worth it.

>>24686728
Defined muscles are always a little intimidating but for most of us it's in a good way. You are in the "intimidating enough to be fun but looks like a normal human in a t shirt" category. Good job! This is what you want! Girls like me wont approach you or even look interested because we think you're on a level above us. And with muscles a lot of girls are concerned about "chads"...think date raping, not so smart, frat bros. Separate yourself from them lol. Just keep talking to people, go to a college party.

>>24686744
The perfect guy doesn't SAY he's the perfect guy. The perfect guy doesn't even think he's the perfect guy. Confidence is good, not narcissism.

>>24686852
this angle is bad for this but I'm going to say your soft jawline and lack of anything that really makes you stand out. It's a very average face and that's good and bad.

>>24687241
For me there's nothing off putting. But there's nothing...on putting. Are you funny? That works with a lot of us. We may think meh on first inspection but prove yourself fun to be around and you'll start to look more attractive. I need to be drunk to make the first move and even then it's not usually overt.

>>24687294
Going off the way you write, perhaps the answer lies in having more confidence. Being assertive is great but stand by your assertions and be proud that they're yours. Worry less about what you're doing wrong and worry more about finding the right women.

Plus you're 19, you'll be fine lol.
>>
>>24687373
Does the way I write scream unconfidence? Decent wisdom on your part, cheers.

>>24687356
I was saying it jokingly but perhaps the beatnik talk is unsettling.
>>
>>24687373
I have a surreal sense of humour and guys find me funnier than girls, I dress well, quite fit, but shy.

How subtle are you when you make the first move? any signs?
>>
>>24687403
It doesn't scream it but it does say so. I'm getting a "probably fairly intelligent, maybe that's why he's so down" vibe. You're attractive I think it has almost as much to do with your prospective dates as it does you. Almost all 19 year old girls are idiots. (I mean this in the nicest way possible and I was one once. Idiots.) Once you can go to bars you'll be drowning in snatch.
>>
>>24687415
Dressing well is a wise choice.

It's usually "too" subtle body language. It's hard to know where the lines between not enough, flirting, and slut are. If you're not feeling some sort of elevated connection or interest towards her she's either bad at it or not flirting. I only know how to do the obvious kind of flirting involving arm touching and laughing at things that aren't funny. Or being alone and tipsy on a couch. That's my signature move. Not so much flirting as presenting the easiest, most open, field possible. It also depends on her goal. I can really only speak for the kind of flirting you do when you're hoping to see their genitals in the next 4 hours or so. If you think a woman MIGHT be flirting, try to flirt back, don't let the opportunity pass because she may assume you're not interested and not try again.
>>
>>24687428
I'm an aussie so I can go to bars if I wanted to. I don't drink a lot though on account of my intolerance to alcohol, maybe I should try and hit it up more I dunno. I guess I just need to repress these sad boy vibes a bit more.
>>
>>24687373
Can you please respond to my problem?>>24685697

What's off putting looks wise? Please tell me
>>
Guys

1. Would old self harm scars on a girl bother you or be a deal breaker. Old meaning 6+ years, obviously faded and nothing new.

2. How would you prefer to hear the girl you just met is in a relationship and not interested in anything but friendship. When I was in a relationship I used to struggle with this because I didn't want to bring it up at the start incase I came off as "that type". But I wasn't sure how to interject that I was taken.
>>
>>24687474
Well I guess have trouble distinguishing between friendliness and interest or progressing from the initial conversation to something more and when I try they just wander off.

>>24687503
1. Yes as a first impression it's very concerning, Maybe don't reveal them until they've gotten to know you better, but then again some guys are into the damaged ones.

2. This happened to me recently, I asked for a girl's number and she gave it to me only to say later that she had a boyfriend and that she shouldn't have given me her number. So do it straight away guys will understand and appreciate the honesty.
>>
so a girl told me (or more precisely messaged me, what a coward) that she's not ready to be in a relationship because she's under a lot of stress because of exams and whatnot, and that it's not my fault, typical "it's not you it's me" stuff

this is despite the fact that the last time we've seen each other there was more than chemistry between us, I told her how I feel and we've kissed, she was telling me how unique I am and how she wished more people were like me, how alike we both are and we were practically initiating a relationship with each other, even watched some netflix together

but soon after she grew distant, stopped talking to me, made up excuses when I wanted to meet until she finally messaged me saying she did not want to hurt me which is why she wasn't taking to me but she doesn't want the commitment, said we should remain friends etc.

all I'm wondering is whether she really changed her mind or whether it's something that I've done, I don't know, maybe she needed reassurance that I truly care about her? It's just weird because I stalked her facebook and seen her venting about guys being shitty/fuckboys with her friends, tagging each other in shitty memes and quotes etc.

it's just that I'm a fucking weirdo introvert and she's the first girl that I interacted with in this way which she knows about (I'm 19, she's about to turn 17), I just feel like I'm missing a chance at something truly special that I might not ever get again, but I'm not sure whether I should let go or I don't know, try to make contact with her again, tell her I keep thinking I might have fucked it up? at this point I have nothing to lose and I don't care whether I look pathetic
>>
>>24687528
Thanks I was scared saying "Oh I have a boyfriend" right away came off as, rude? But leaving it to later kinda leads a person on. So I don't want to come off as a bitch but I want to be honest with it. Thanks.

And as for scars, hard to hide so I guess just wear long sleeves and pants the first few dates and only fuck in the dark for the first little while?
>>
>>24687499
How old are you? You have nice eyes and it looks like your hair is soft. I'm betting the problem is you look young and lack confidence too, not that you're unattractive. There are girls that like "cute" boys you just have to find em!

>>24687489
Just repress them for the initial contact, it makes them wary. Sad boy vibes are ok after you get to know them a little so long as they're not constantly "woe is me" vibes.

Honestly it sounds like you might benefit from going just to talk to women, you don't even have to drink. Start conversations you don't intend to go anywhere, force yourself to be personable and friendly to whoever you come in contact with. I'm not saying develop a false persona but push yourself to get better at communicating with all types of humans not just the attractive girls, it'll help. Let the girls you are interested in see you having a good time and then go talk to them. Then your introspective sad boy stuff will seem like something special you're sharing with them.

>>24687528
Don't we all. Try being another woman and the age old "Is she just tipsy or actually into girls"? problem haha. It sucks because there's no one size fits all for flirting. One woman's "all out" will be another's "just being nice" The more outspoken and comfortable with herself the woman is, the more overt the signals need to be to be flirting.

>>24687539
Well did you do anything? It sounds to me like she's just not feeling it sorry anon. I can take an educated guess that talking to her about it would only dig you a deeper hole as well.
>>
>>24687566
I'm close to 24, but I want to be handsome! Cause right now I can't even get a girl off tinder with the cute look

It seems like ,osteoporosis like the manly man look tbqh
>>
>>24687540
Well no guy likes wasting time and having false hope. If he's not a dick he'll be disappointed but won't think you're rude.

My advice would be let him get to know you well enough so that he could see past the scars. It may be challenging but show him they don't define you any more.
>>
>>24686744
>Perfect guy
>But that cord management
TheseDontAddUp.gif
>>
>>24687574
The "other" kind of cougar the ones who are actually pedos would be all over you. You're the dream they can pretend you're 15 but you're legal. They're sneakier though.

Eh, where you from I'd fuck you lol. If you can't be manly and handsome physically, make them think you are emotionally/mentally. Pretend you're happy with your appearance and confident in yourself when approaching women. And go for girls that are "cute" not "hot"

It's horribly hypocritical because many women complain about themselves constantly but it's a huge turn off when guys put themselves down.
>>
>>24687566
Haha I guess you have it tougher. I imagined that girls would be more responsive to another girl's advances. Most girls i've met have had relationships or fantasies about other girls.

Just out of curiosity would you flirt back if I approached you?
>>
>>24687621
Lol I'm not into cougars really, kinda like girls closer to my age.

I am from CT, YOU? and thanks!

I want a girl I find both cute and hot
>>
>>24686853
Smart man with a smart bod. I feel like I kind of know what you're going through with your schooling. Wasn't as big boi leagues as engineering but I went to a tech school for some years, lots guys, no girls, girls that were there seemed crazy defensive against romance because of the saturation of dick per square foot.
Getting outside of your school environment might help, my campus was a bubble where the same girls would see the same guys and it all kinda festered.

I personally think you could do with a better haircut. But I buzz my head so i have no idea what kind of styling would suit you, facial hair seems to be a plus for most girls if you can afford to grow it.
>>
>>24687638
Also, I make good money... would I look manly or handsome if I got jaw implants or a nose job? I just want to be attractive. At any cost..
>>
>>24687566
I don't really like being sad, I'm not sure it's something to inflict on someone else. The trouble I have a lot of the time is sounding genuine with people, I've been told often that I come off like I'm making fun of them or being deliberately facetious when I'm just actually trying to be good to them. So maybe you're right, I need to work on being more personable and engaging with people on a surface level.
>>
>>24687632
Everyone involved is second guessing the other's motives even more than hetero flirting lol. The fantasy exists but none of us are willing to talk about it. Maybe I should just get a t shirt that says "I eat pussy".

Haha I don't think I'm really your type. You look like a real adult. I think I would wonder why someone like you was flirting with me and worry too much about age difference to consider it. I don't like to be randomly approached so I'm not a good person to ask though.

>>24687638
What are the odds...I'm probably within a 2 hour radius...if you want to post your kik I'll hyu.

I think you should leave it be but you do have a bit of a "button" nose which is associated with cuteness.

>>24687659
Hey man if part of you being genuine is you being sad then that's what you gotta do for now. I get the deliberately facetious thing sometimes, i am a pretty big downer myself. Those people misunderstand the sad boy, you just have to present your thoughts to them in a different way, you'll figure it out. You're doing a much better job than many at keeping self pity out of it and that is pretty big you're learning already lol.
>>
>>24687926
Killab93
!
>>
>>24682881
Why most of you girls can't understand some of us just want to fuck you? We're not looking for anything serious, but we can't be honest about our intentions so we have to do and say everything to get to to bed because honesty makes us a scumbag

Also, why most of you can't have initiative? I'm talking about you being in charge when we go out, making your own decisions, take care of all the little details of a trip we're making. Stupid stuff like "can't decide what to order, where to go or what makes me look better" makes your boyfriend want to stay for the rest of the weekend, every weekend...
>>
MALES: what do you think of lolita fashion?
>>
>>24685444
What if what I like to do as a hobby is catching criminals?
>>
>>24688012

You look good but you're probably a fecking basket case. No good for long term.
>>
>>24688012
I ate a girl out at my 18th birthday party while she was wearing a marshmallow creme coloured lolita dress. We were FWB while I was in my first and only open relationship. I find it cute but hard to manage. I also got very nervous about breaking the outfit or even touching it. Luckily her dress was wide enough that I could crawl under and eat the booty. It was wire frame.
>>
>>24687654
Trunk club, Frank and Oak, get a style subscription, take some classes and fucking relax for the Nth time dude. Get a different therapist too doesn't seem to really be helping you, neither does this board.
>>
>>24688012
i love it. they remind me of sexy toddlers
>>
I get nervous around attractive women and I'm almost 30, does anyone have tips this really sucks
>>
>>24683170
>ur a nazi
That's like calling me a racist, Mr. Trotsky. It's meaningless.
>>24683203
>going after the wrong ones
Hard to determine if they ALL seem to be the wrong ones. The problem must be me.
>>24685474
Humor is really all I have. I'm a fat, ugly guy. Without humor and a fat wallet, I'm pretty much completely undesireable, and I don't have the wallet.
>>
>>24687640
>>24686868
Thank you both for the kind words, I'll definitely heed your advice
Surely there's a qt out there for me too
>>
>>24683069
Not always, I've used that when I have realized I wasn't ready to commit

>>24683084
Sex is extremely important to me, the dick just has to be shaped nicely, more than 5" preferred.

>>24683095
Well, since you sound kind of whiny in that post I'm going to say it's because you whine like a bitch.

>>24683101
Hard pass

>>24683205
I have taken a few V cards, I think it's kind of sweet and sexy at the same time. Definitely not a turn off, makes it more fun for me.

>>24683662
I have about 12 plants in my house so we gucci there

>>24685460
So, when it comes to kinks, you have to admit to them slowly, build up to the crazy shit, maybe let her tell you some of her kinks first. There is also this awesome website that lets you and your partner fill out what things you want to do with each other and at the end it'll only show what you both agree to.

>>24685495
I'm a secret slut, none of my friends would ever guess the things I actually do in the sack. The best part about long term fwb is that you can get more comfortable and build more trust and try the more naughtier things over time. So, might be vanilla to start but just be open and understanding.

>>24685520
Always, I prefer the "cute in their own way" kind of guys. Current bf is cute but his boyish charm makes him sexy to me.

>>24685611
Hit the gym, get some hobbies, read some books, fake it until you make it. The more you act like people think you're a pathetic piece of shit the more you'll be a pathetic piece of shit.

>>24685697
I've seen you post a lot lately whining about your looks, trust me, the "woe is me" thing is such a turn off.

>>24685960
Met my current bf on tinder, we've been dating for 2 years now. I used it to find women but had some good convos with guys, hence current relationship status

>>24686577
There are billions of women out there, trust me, you didn't find the ONE kinky girl out there. We are here, we are just private about it until we know you won't run away.

>>24686728
No
>>
>>24686744
Because you're fucking annoying, that's why.
>>
>>24687294
How many messages are you sending at a time before she replies? How many emojis do you put in there? What kind of language do you use when talking to her? Gotta act aloof, gotta act confident, gotta act like you're just talking for the experience and you might feel more relaxed. "I am weak to the flesh of a woman" is creepy lingo. While women like talking to someone educated they don't want an iamverysmart.jpg kind of guy.

>>24687539
Girls have lives apart from you, get over yourself, she probably has some shit going on. Maybe you just creeped her out too much. Maybe she isn't that into you and doesn't want to string it along. Learn how to cope.

>>24687994
We do know some of you just want to fuck, why can't guys understand that some of us just want to fuck? I can't tell you how many times my fwb get all pissy because I want to keep it strictly fwb. Sounds like you're generalizing a lot of girls, you need to find one that is head strong, you know, an alpha female. We exist, you just suck at finding them.
>>
Girls:

How do i talk to one of you when you're in groups? Or should i even bother, I've always been terrible with people and I figure none of you would want to talk to me when you're already with your friends or whatever.
Also, what do I even say should i get the opportunity? I'm always worried about saying the wrong thing and coming off as creepy or autistic so I don't say anything at all. My looks certainly don't help my case. Am I just doomed for loneliness?
>>
>>24689271
I don't say shit like "weakness of flesh" to girls I'm trying to get with I'm not totally clueless, I'm just joking around. I don't use emojis at all because I think they're hacky and lame, although that might just be me being too accustomed to this particular website where at one point people who used any emoticons at all were completely denigrated.

I tend to approach with aloofness but I get the feeling women can just sense I'm not hip enough to be that detached and it comes off poorly, that could be insecurity on my part but in general I'm just not aloof.

I don't think I'm that smart, and I don't really make an effort to appear that way. But if it's the way I type I guess I can rectify it.

Thanks for the help.
>>
>>24689103
Pls be my AI bf
>>
I'm screwed aren't I, sucks getting the shitty hand in life
>>
Why do men say anything to get into women's pants? ANYTHING?
>>
>>24689767
You answered your own question
>>
>>24682881

As it is widely reported that only ~25% of women are consistently orgasming during penetrative sex alone, why do most men think that women are satisfied and take no further action to play with or encourage their partners?
>>
>>24689767
Because if we tell them we want to have sex with them straightaway they will think we are creeps, we need an excuse.
>>
>>24689865
Speaking personally, it's embarrassment. I just want a big fat member that will make you come in minutes and leave you fulfilled. Getting on my knees and "submitting" (sounds illogical but physical submission to a lot of men is very aggravating as we want to be in total control)

Having to rub your clit, finger you and lick your pussy is fun, but doing it for the sole purpose so that you don't instantly resent us for denying you satisfaction makes us feel impotent.
>>
>>24687994
I'm pretty sure your problem is that you're kind of an asshole. Have you not been paying attention? Some of us do just want to fuck. We just don't want to fuck jerks.

If that indecisiveness and insecurity bothers you, leave. Don't make them feel worse it wont do either of you any favors.

>>24688727
Honestly at that point hun I'd suggest a therapist.

>>24689289
I would say don't bother with groups. Even in the best case scenario the whole group will be talking about you and judging you afterwards. You know to only approach women who want to be approached which is great, but how do we tell? The honest answer is, we don't. Some women (like me) are a nightmare for you because we're going to be disinterested no matter what just because we weren't out with the express purpose of meeting people. I wont be a bitch but I will try to disengage and continue what I was doing asap. I'm not interested in someone who hits on a pretty girl whenever they see one, if I want to get hit on I go to bars and parties not the mall haha.

>>24689937
She'll resent you if it seems like you don't care if she gets off or not not because she can't orgasm from penatrative sex. If it's not possible it's not possible it isn't about pride. Why blame your dick when the problem is that her vag literally isn't capable of what you're trying to do?
>>
Whats it honestly mean when a girl says she doesn't gel the same way as she used to anymore? Went out for a year and slowly fell out, just stopped seeing each other eventually. Does this mean she wants to see other guys without saying so and not wanting to cheat?
>>
>>24690258
Oops *feel* the same way
>>
Which way did you choose to turn the stage of your hymen from intact to not intact anymore?
>>
>>24689937
That mindset most certainly goes a long way in women's avoidance of you. Makes you feel impotent? Dude the world doesn't revolve around your penis and making you feel like a big boy
>>
>>24682881
Give it to me straight; is it creepy if the guy only did it with prostitutes before you?
>>
>>24688012
They give me the weirdest boner.
>>
>>24690258
She doesn't "gel" the same way? It doesn't sound like she "wants to see other guys and not cheat" it sounds like she wants to move on. So yes to the other guys thing but I doubt she's at all concerned with cheating. Sorry dude.

>>24690263
What?

>>24690375
This. A thousand times this.

>>24690388
Yes. If I liked you I would stick around to hear the why but that is a HUGE red flag. Any girl is immediately going to be concerned you have hiv or herpes or something else nasty and wonder why you "can't" get "normal" women to sleep with you. Buying prostitutes signals that there is something wrong with you. Keep this to yourself until you're sure she's a little invested.
>>
What's your favorite thing about a guy?
>>
>>24689814
>>24689916

That didn't answer my question at all.

Here's a personal example. A guy starts off a conversation by being a complete numale saying how he thinks 'All Lives Matter' is stupid because its a stupid copout by Whites. He goes on to listen to everything I say and pretends to be super liberal and sweet talks all the way through until he finds out I'm not exactly his type and then completely shuts down.

What I'm trying to wrap my head around is, is pussy that fucking important that you're willing to give up your beliefs, your morals, the things you stand by in life, your identity and what very may well be the only legacy you left behind on this earth?

For pussy?
>>
>>24690423
Is the prostitute thing worse/more of a red flag than being a 24-25 year old virgin?
>>
>>24690456
Because pussy > dignity.
It's hard coded for us to mate, even if this means leaving yourself behind.
>>
>>24690464
That's fucking disgusting.
>>
>>24690463
I'm a male and I think the answer is yes.

>>24690468
Nobody says it's noble. Just that's how the male brain is wired.
>>
>>24690456
Yes. In my opinion this makes a distinction between a certain quality of people.
>>
>>24690477
So you do have a concept of nobility though.

Here's what I'm thinking, that's pretty much how (you) are.

I have a very good feeling you're fat and also have a neckbeard.
>>
>>24690485
What?
What's with the insults?
I was answering your question why men choose to cuck themselves and their beliefs to get in somebody's pants.

That's a personal observation of mine. I have done this for a girl when I was 15 and understood how stupid it is. I stopped caring what people think around the time I understood that people don't care about what I think.

The only person I cared left me, so I guess I don't care about anything anymore, but whatever.

And to answer your question I weigh 72 kg (160 lbs) at a height of 178 cm (5'10") and I shave every other day.
>>
so when a guy cums in you, do you feel it?
>>
>>24690423
>and wonder why you "can't" get "normal" women to sleep with you.

At least 40% of the male population "can't" get "normal" women to sleep with them regularly.
>>
What do attractive women think of guys who are intimidated by them? Would they be someone they could be friends with or would they be disgusted at the thought of them getting near them?
>>
I guess this is kind of silly, but would guys like to be called darling by their girlfriend?
Or...what do your girlfriends usually say?
I feel like I'm showing my inexperience with men here HNN.
>>
>>24690851
I think that all depends on the guy.
Different people like different pet names.. that one does not seem very masculine. imo
>>
Is it true when guys get cold their dick actually shrinks? Or is that a myth
>>
>>24690866
It is true
>>
>>24690851
Seems like something mothers say to their sons.

>>24690866
It's true. Probably an evolutionary trait to reduce heat loss. Happens to the skin around the balls as well.
>>
>>24690866
Yep, mine looks like a kid's. It's fucking embarrassing.
>>
>>24690877
>>24690872
>>24690869
Oh that's kinda interesting. Something random I always wondered.
>>
>>24690926
Have you ever noticed one after sex... when it is wet and cold?
>>
>>24690926
Never watched Seinfeld, I guess?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DoARSlv-HU
>>
I'm a guy who likes to give rimjobs. I have a wife who had a very bad first anal experience with an abusive ex years ago and she wigs out at the thought of anything having to do with her asshole.

I don't want to fuck her in the ass. I just want to lick it.

How do I get her to let me put my tongue on her asshole?
>>
>>24690375
>Dude the world doesn't revolve around your penis and making you feel like a big boy

Not him, but I think it's safe to say that society and upbringing in the modern world can pretty easily build up that impression in a person's mind.
>>
Would you peg a guy?
>>
Are anti depressants a turn off or deal breaker for Muslim girls
>>
>>24690456
It's hardcoded into us.

It's like saying.. idunno... "Is getting out of solitary confinement that fucking important that you're willing to give up shit". Yeah, for most people it is.

It's not like water, food, or air, but human beings are hard-wired to want to associate with other humans. Even weirdos who are really anti-social need to BE social once in a while. It's the same thing for males with pussy.

For guys, we're hardwired to want sex. Sex is something we have to earn, attain, achieve, etc. It's a very valuable thing to us, because it's not strictly an easy thing to get for us. To get sex as a man, you can't just be normal, you have to be appealing. You have to be special. You have to be of a certain quality.. Or you have to trick a woman into thinking those things about you.

Women on the other hand can get sex pretty easily, and generally get some pretty good partners. It's just the nature of things. It's actually really sad too if you think about it, because we're simply not the same. There's no real equality between genders when it comes to sex and their respective wants.

NOW ALL THAT BEING SAID, keep in mind sometimes there are flukes. Sometimes you'll find a dude with a sex drive that's really low, sometimes you'll find a girl with a sex drive that's really high, and their personal standards for partners might be low or high. Flukes aren't the standard, the normal, the base line, though.
>>
>>24690456
>>24691175
Hell, why do you think female prostitution is a huge thing, but male prostitution is almost exclusively for homosexuals?

Men pay for sex, women get sex. It's pretty simple.
>>
>>24690877
>implying its the cold
>>
Someone please answer >>24690812
>>
>>24691313
It's about 15cm when it's erect. Average.
>>
>>24690156
Because a lot of women will not blame their vagina, they will just blame the guy's dick or say he sucks in bed.

>>24690375
That's very cold of you. I answered her question truthfully, I get what you're saying but in society a women's sexual satisfaction is valued much more than a man's so men just treat that as a standard they have to adhere to and when they have to use tricks of the hand so that they can rationalise "well at least they came" it just doesn't feel completely fulfilling. Perhaps impotent was too strong a word. Again, I have no problem doing it. I was just trying to give her an explanation.
>>
>>24689261

>So, when it comes to kinks, you have to admit to them slowly, build up to the crazy shit, maybe let her tell you some of her kinks first. There is also this awesome website that lets you and your partner fill out what things you want to do with each other and at the end it'll only show what you both agree to.

Do go on...
>>
>>24690463
Yes. The 24-25 year old who's only been with prostitutes IS the 24-25 year old virgin except he was willing to pay a woman to take his.
I would just get yourself tested for every std and not tell anyone about it. I mean if you want to bring it up when you're in a committed relationship and she knows you a little bit and will probably just go "huh, weird." go for it.

>>24690522
Well, it depends. If you're all the way in there no, but sometimes I can tell if it's a well placed especially big load.

>>24690686
That wont make her feel any better about it unfortunately. Most girls are going to think "disheveled crack whore" when you say "prostitute". I'm sure a few girls wouldn't have a problem with it, but I think it would be a bit of a surprise.

>>24690994
Well did you tell her you want to lick it? What did she say?

>>24691130
Probably.

>>24691325
I can't answer it you haven't said how you act or anything. Based on what I've seen so far, I'd suggest taking a chill pill and making more friends in general.

>>24691382
If you're not willing to play with her clit you DO suck in bed.
>>
>>24691499
I forget her exact words, but it was something along the lines of

>nooooo muh pooper, ow ow ow, noooo, hurts!

She practically went into a fucking PTSD seizure.
>>
>>24691514
What did you say exactly? That doesn't sound like a response to "can I put my tongue on your asshole" that sounds like she heard "butt stuff??" and freaked. Sounds like she needs therapy.

You need to be really sympathetic to the fact that she's afraid and tell her she's in control.

I had this happen to me. ex got me drunk for the first time and then "wrong hole"d me after I'd puked and laid down on the couch. One of the few times I was not grateful for his 6 inch girth. Some asshole enters your asshole with no lube and no prep, makes you bleed, you're gonna have an aversion to it. Now, it's kind of my favorite thing. Sometimes I can't come without something in there. Have some patience.
>>
>>24691499
I do play with their clit and I make efforts to give girls organs when my sick isn't good enough , you misunderstand my position. I'm not angry or bitter about it I'm offering the point of view of the man when that's the only way to fulfil their woman. I don't like the defensiveness.
>>
>>24691573
*orgasms *dick
>>
Do girls actually like a guy that's emotionally distance or does that come off as being a cunt or anto-social?
>>
>>24691130
I dunno. Maybe.

>>24690522
Sometimes!

>>24690812
I dont think theyd care one way or the other...

>>24690427
>a guy
Which guy?

>>24689681
Sux2suc
>>
>>24691573
All I'm saying is thinking like that is silly. Make efforts to not feel bad about it, because it's a ridiculous standard to set yourself to and wont make anybody happy in bed.
>>
>>24691550
My brevity hasn't done my effort justice.

For context: We've known each other for 16 years, we've been together since March of 2014, have a 17 month old daughter - so this isn't a couple of kids in our 20's and we've been fucking for a few months, we're both presumably in this for remainder of our lives.

Anal came up as a topic probably 6 months into our relationship being sexual, because really I'm not about to lay out all of my less-than-mainstream proclivities and in some cases full-blown fetishes (like, you know, anilingus) on the first date. She wigged out. This abusive ex I mentioned before, they were together for 9 years. He moved her to his childhood home in bumfuck NY, 500 miles away from where she has any friends or family, in order to take care of his ailing mother. Once he had her isolated from the entirety of her known reality, he proceeded to systematically escalate psychological, emotional and verbal abuses. This sequed into sexual abuses and finally, in the last year of their relationship, outright physical abuse. The anal incident was somewhere in the middle. Basically, he promised he knew what he was doing, would be gentle, wouldn't hurt, etc., and then gave her the most painful few minutes she'd ever had.

Fast forward several years, we're together, topic comes up. I ask pertinent questions, was lube used, was there any preparation/foreplay to acclimate/relax the area. Of course, no on all counts. I explain that it doesn't have to be that way, that it's not supposed to hurt, she knows I'm bi and that with men I'm a bottom, my ass has some miles on it, I know what I'm talking about. I explain that ideally there should be weeks, maybe even months, of non-penetrative anal stimulation, that with the right preparation it can be one of the most rewarding sexual experiences available to any human being.

Continued...
>>
>>24691623
That's more comforting of you to say, I did say in my original reply that it was a bit illogical but that's the way I feel sometimes. Call it that "fragile masculinity" that feminists like to call out I suppose it can be somewhat accurate.
>>
>>24691550
>>24691625
She says she's not ready, the whole ex relationship is still very fresh in her mind, okay I get that. She says "I'm not saying never, I just can't engage in that without thinking about what he did." Okay, I leave it alone.

3 months later, broach topic again early in foreplay. She literally curls up into fetal position and starts crying. Mind you, I didn't ask if I could fuck her up the butt, I just asked if she wanted to try exploring a little. Hold her close, reassure her, etc. She asks me if I'm 'happy'. Like, with her. Frankly, she's pretty fucking prudish due to having a shitty sex life for pretty much her entire life, and that sucks because I have not had a shitty sex life and I am not prudish... but I love her, have always loved her (like I said, known each other 16 years). Of course, I'm happy with 'her', just not with the sex situation. No, I did not say that, I just said 'yes, I'm happy with you, I love you' etc.

Forward another 6 months. Basically repeat that entire scenario, but it wasn't so dramatic. i.e. she didn't curl up into a little ball and start bawling. Other than that, played out the same.

Couple months later, I forget to close the incognito browser and she sees what porn I'm looking at.

>xnxx anal category

Continued...
>>
So question to femanons here, but guys can chime in too if they have advice.

How do I seal the deal with you women? What signals should I be throwing your way? I am an average looking guy in my 20s who makes good money and has a good amount of confidence. I can flirt and get dates and numbers relatively easily. Problem is I am just too socially retarded to know how to get to the point of sex and I end up just cutting out the person in shame/embarrassment after a week or so of talking
>>
>>24691550
>>24691625
>>24691663
"Anon?" Yes honey? "Are you happy?" wtf.jpg Of course, honey. Why do you ask? "Do I satisfy you sexually?" fml.gif Uh... yes, honey. What's wrong? "It's just... you left your browser open..." damagecontrol.jpg at first, then I said you know what, fuck it. Let's be fucking honest here. I told her, I look at porn depicting things that you either can't do (gay stuff, remember I'm bi) or won't do (anal, other hetero interests). That doesn't mean I love you less, it means I have things I'm interested in. Take comfort in that I look at porn instead of going and finding those things somewhere else. She cries. I have no regrets. Basically tell her to stay off my laptop if she doesn't want to see porn, because I won't *not* look at porn. This creates a sort of truce.

About 6 months later, sex has declined in frequency, I'm less inclined to eat her pussy, I don't bother asking for BJs, I do at least still try to make sure she gets off but it's mostly a mechanical thing, maybe every 2 or 3 weeks, just to get a nut. Again she comes with the "Anon, are you happy, sexually?" I'm hesitant to answer. I haven't cheated yet, but I've considered it. I don't say this, of course. I tell her I don't feel it's a productive conversation because there are things I want that she's not willing to explore. She says, "Well, like what?" I gave her that "are you fucking serious?" look. I respond with "Like anal" because it's the most vanilla of my interests that she won't do.

We have this whole conversation, ends up being mostly a re-hash of all the prior anal conversations, "boo hoo my ex, I'm afraid it'll hurt, etc., etc., etc." Listen, I don't mean to sound insensitive about it but how many times and how many ways can I say, "I'm not going to shove anything in there, I'm happy to start with licking and massaging and stay there for weeks, even months, and go from there?"

Last time we had the 'anal' talk was about 4 months ago.
>>
>>24691652
Unfortunately most women aren't sympathetic to it and it pisses us off because it's illogical and when brought up the wrong way can sound like we're being blamed for not being able to cum when that isn't our fault. Nor is it necessarily the guys fault. As a rule of thumb NEVER bring it up with anyone you think you might at some point want to fuck.

>>24691663
Well your annoyance with her insecurity is a problem. You don't want her to feel like she's doing it to please you and that's what this situation looks like rn. It sounds like you know what you need to do (keep trying it like you have been and stopping when she freaks out) but it sucks that it's going to take you 2 more years. If she regularly sees a therapist it might speed things up.

Maybe you could suggest she stimulate herself a little to prove that the act itself wont hurt her if done correctly? It helped me.

I only tried it again when I decided I was ready. He had expressed interest a few times and got me thinking about it. So I messed around by myself a bit. Once I realized it was definitely my past experience I surprised him by asking for it.
>>
>>24691382
Do you really think society values a woman's sexual satisfaction more? That's a laughable and absurd assertion. The fact that a dude nutting early and passing out early,leaving the woman unsatisfied has been a haha so funny joke for centuries would disagree with you. Sorry if you think I was being cold but your post was idiotic. "Tricks of the hand" really man? At the end of the day your partner getting off at all should be it's own reward. You're never gonna keep a long term relationship that way. Sex is about a mutual exchange not stroking your ego. You're not some warrior king placing his sword in the stone dude
>>
>>24689271
Sounds like that guy is just as weak as the girls you assume I've been with. If he wants to be more than fwb, you don't and he sticks around, yep, a fucking beta right there.

I'm talking about girls who have to be manipulated to get them to bed. We always need to make sure you feel a good "feeling" otherwise we're out.
>>
>>24691716
That's the thing - I'm not annoyed by her insecurity. I'm annoyed by the fact that I think she's full of shit when she says "I'm not saying never, just not right now." I think she absolutely means never but is afraid of losing me if she outright permanently refuses. I think she's full of shit when she asks if I'm happy sexually or not. And I'm beginning to wonder what she would do if the next time she asks me that question, I say "No, I'm not."

I haven't thought to suggest her stimulating herself manually, I admit. She doesn't feel comfortable with regular masturbation, told me it makes her feel silly and she doesn't cum and then that makes her feel like there's something wrong with her. I don't even begin to know what the source of that hang up is.

When she had her second child, a son with the abusive asshole, she went through post partem depression, which the abusive asshole didn't help. The therapist she saw gave her 2 or 3 prescriptions and sent her on her way, so she's not 100% against seeing a shrink, but she's resistant. I told her, we can shop around and she can pick one she feels comfortable with, but it's backburnered because no funds for that sort of shit right now.

I've also considered just /going for it/ the next time I'm eating her pussy, but I'm afraid of that causing world war 3.

You may be right. I may just be stuck waiting another 2 years. IF she's not full of shit and saying 'maybe one day' just because she's afraid of what I'll say if she doesn't keep the idea vaguely in play.
>>
>>24691735
It's ha ha so funny because it's a bad thing, not because "haha female satisfaction, who gives a shit!"

By that logic all engagement rings ever would have, like, pieces of gravel rather than diamonds, because "lol who cares".

I'm not even going to make fun of you, you're just wrong Anon.
>>
>>24691716
Have you considered that men also don't like being blamed for it? Can't make you cum, it's our fault, we cum too early it's our fault, we can't cum at all (which happens to me sometimes) it's our fault. I think that lack of sympathy has lead to a lot of complexes in men.

I don't bring it up with people. Again, you seem unreasonably agitated, I'm guessing that you've had this problem with a guy or something where you can't cum. Maybe I've given you his perspective a bit more I dunno.
>>
>>24690156
Of course insecurity turns me off. That happens to you girls as well! I want a person with opinions and capable of doing things by herself, not a toddler who needs attention and reinforcement everytime things go bad. From time to time, of course, but some girls have boyfriends to fill up their insecurities.

Also, why assuming all of this of me? This is not personal, girl. Don't make it, I was asking questions...
>>
are deep voices comical on shorter men
>>
>>24691735
Calling me dude after you insult me really doesn't endear me to you.
>>
To femanon,
First time date a women here, any tips about to do and not to do?
>>
>>24691768
Deep voices are hot on men of all lengths
>>
>>24691807
Follow up question to this. How much of a deal breaker is a high voice on a guy. Being sick as a child killed my voice.
>>
>>24691743
Ahhhhh I see. She knows you're not "happy" and keeps asking because she's hoping you'll tell her she doesn't have to do it.

Yeah I totally understand that struggle but unfortunately the right shrink is what will do the most help.

It could go well, you could change her answer to never.

I would call her out on that and say that's what you think is happening. And you should tell her you're not "happy" but truthfully and not unnecessarily meanly.

>>24691761
It's only your fault if I don't cum if you didn't give your best effort, then it's nobody's fault. Cumming too early is...disappointing, but no ones fault. We feel just as shitty when you don't cum. Giving men MORE sympathy is going to help how : / I'm agitated because I've known men in the past who think like this and it's idiotic. You're imagining that we're blaming you. No normal woman is going to be that much of a cunt in bed. You believe me to be overly agitated, I think you're thinking you're a bigger "victim" than you are. The more you reply and keep saying the same thing the worse you make yourself look.

>>24691763
I'm making my assumptions based on your tone. Perhaps I am perceiving it wrong and you only come off as an asshole. If that is the case I do sincerely apologize.

>>24691768
Certainly better than one that isn't deep enough! How short...average short or like 5'2. I like deep voices it would make you more attractive and negate the shortness a little.
>>
>>24691757
No I meant in the sense of female satisfaction who gives a shit, cause sorry anon that most certainly is the reality? Please point me to all these examples of society putting women's orgasms first at foremost? Some anon feeling impotent because he can't get every girl off with his dick alone is hardly a good start. What do engagement rings have to do with this? They have diamonds because some people realized they could sucker customers into buying overpriced common ore. Pretty poor and random analogy
>>
Women, how do i get you to friendzone me to the most extreme degree? particularly women that are attracted to shitty guys or tend to be more promiscuous
>>
>>24691771
? I don't care about your endearment, would you rather I have just insulted you? Don't think this is personal or something I just thought that anon's post was quite dumb which is was.
>>
>>24691819
>Please point me to all these examples of society putting women's orgasms first at foremost?

All those men in real life and in media who are shamed either internally or externally for not being able to satisfy their women in bed?
Also the engagement ring thing was just an example saying that if women's opinions, feelings, and expectations valued so little (like with orgasms), diamond rings wouldn't be a thing. That's not important though so nevermind it.
>>
File: nealsaga.png (1MB, 3616x3704px) Image search: [Google]
nealsaga.png
1MB, 3616x3704px
>>24691815
>you could change her answer to never.
Precisely. This is pretty much the only reason I don't know what her ass tastes like yet :(

Because I know that her ex was verbally and emotionally abusive for years, I'm very, very careful not to say things I don't mean or be unnecessarily biting with my sarcasm; I understand that because of her experiences, things that other couples can say to each other and get over 5 minutes later, we cannot say to each other and just be done with it. I even avoid raising my voice. I look at the outcome of a disagreement/argument objectively after the fact to make sure I didn't just cow her into submission because the abusive ex has made her very non-confrontational (out of fear of being abused again, though she's slowly and steadily gotten better about standing up for her opinion when we disagree and not just shutting up and accepting my will - which is good, I don't want a spineless sycophant, I want a partner). Which brings me to:

>I would call her out on that and say that's what you think is happening. And you should tell her you're not "happy" but truthfully and not unnecessarily meanly
I'll do this. But I'll wait until the next time the "Anon, are you happy?" thing comes up again; I think if I broach the topic, she'll feel like she's under attack. It definitely needs to be more organic than me bringing it up out of the blue.

Thank you, ijSgB+cd. You've been helpful. In return, a random thing I saved in the summer of 2014. I don't even know what it is.
>>
>>24691831
Shamed by who? Other men? As a guy who hangs out with men and women equally it's usually dudes who are the ones harping on each other about shit like that. Most women just want men to actually try and figure out what makes them as individuals get off, which sorry usually isn't just putting your dick in her. Just like that femanon noted you really seem to be making yourself out to be some kind of victim here. But it's the reality that it's harder for women to get off than men, so I don't think it's too much of a sacrifice for you to look past your own pride and put a little more effort into whatever happens to get her off. I know you noted that you're willing to do it and I m not even asking you to like it. But dont act like society is out there making sure woman get off, cause pretty much every actual study on the matter disagrees with you
>>
>>24691831
Confused you with the other anon at the end for a line or two but my point is the same regardless
>>
File: implying.gif (2MB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
implying.gif
2MB, 300x168px
>>24691841
>implying there aren't penis enlargement ads all over the internet trying to convince men they can't satisfy their woman because of their tiny white cuck pen0rs so they have to buy this miracle pill.

Nigger, the entire western world is all about making us feel like shit if we can't make our female partner cum. I'm fortunate in that my fiancee gets off just fine from penetrative sex, but I haven't always had that luxury. There's a reason my head game is god tier, I've had a lot of practice in getting my partners off when my dick didn't cut it.
>>
>>24691840
That is absolutely %100 how you should play that, and a great explanation of how to deal with someone with her issues nice dude. Assuming that conversation goes well, here's hoping she'll enjoy fingering her own ass and things work out for you.

>>24691841
you said this better than I did thank you.
>>
>>24691851
I'd say far more of the western world pats dudes on the back for simply busting a nut damn anything else. Also just because some people know how to take advantage of people's insecurities doesn't mean it's some quintessential truth. I guess society values appeasing men more than anything cause there are cosmetic surgeries ads all over the internet telling women they can't satisfy their men unless they have giant chest mounds. It's a two way street anon
>>
>>24691841
Well gender doesn't matter really because I'm not arguing that females specifically are the ones causing this. I'm saying that there is indeed focus, urge, and encouragement in society to bring your girl to orgasm if you're a guy, and if you can't, you're both sad AND bad.
>>
>>24691879
>pats dudes on the back for BEING UNABLE TO BRING THEIR WOMAN TO ORGASM

Anon, I don't know what to say, we've clearly had very different life experiences up to this point.
>>
>>24691883
Okay so what? In this world of ours everything is encouraged somewhere. That does not mean society values women's sexual satisfaction MORE than it does males. Which was my point in the first place. There is no over bearing focus in our society on males to get woman off. Maybe to have women and fuck them, but that is not the same thing as their sexual satisfaction is it?
>>
>>24691889
Dude go reread this exchange and stop typing from the hip over insecurities, also your read comprehension is terrible. When I said that it was in the sense that ALL IT CARES ABOUT IS THE DUDE GETTING OFF, where the fuck are you seeing all this outrage about women not being satisfied. Just because it happens does not mean it's the over whelming consensus
>>
File: 1415123392724.jpg (35KB, 306x423px) Image search: [Google]
1415123392724.jpg
35KB, 306x423px
>>24691879
Fair enough.
>>
>>24691898
You were saying that men are not encouraged to bring their women to orgasm, and it is in fact something that doesn't matter at all in society.

I am saying that is false.

>>24691910
>typing from the hip over insecurities
Hey Anon, I'm not being insecure here, just trying to talk semantics and social expectations.

Not everybody who disagrees with you is an asshole.
>>
>>24691916
No anon I said society does not prize the women's satisfaction over the man's. Period. Just because some facets of society say "hey Jimmy maybe you should get your gal off too, only fair" does not mean their is some looming stigma against leaving a women unsatisfied. I'm not saying men aren't made fun of for doing so, that's certainly true. But that is besides the point. Also anon sorry but it really doesn't matter in society, but it does matter in a relationship. Also I never said you were stupid just cause you disagreed with me. I know nothing of your views besides on this subject, if anything you're just stupid here. I just think you have a particular slant on the issue that you're dedicated too, probably driven by a bad past experience. Maybe a girl treated you badly for not getting her off and if so I'm sorry about that anon, no one deserves that if they actually tried
>>
>>24691898
I'm sorry but you're simply naive if you don't see this attitude permeated in society, even you admit there are "facets" of it. A female orgasm is valued more on the premise that it's rarer, if an orgasm only happens 20% of the time as opposed to 95% of the time then there will be a different estimation of value and expectation.

When a man prematurely ejaculates or can't get a boner it is considered bad. No amount of "at least you tried!" placating can remedy it, at that point you are being coddling and maternal, thereby lessening their self worth and socialising them as less of a man. Yes, it is a social construction but it doesn't mean that it does not exist or has agency. Even if it comes from a place of benevolence, and I understand you may very well mean it when you say it.

Really the overwhelming amount of aggression and defensiveness from women on this issue surprised me. It's like you refuse to admit that you are a little bit sexually privileged.

"it's not like men aren't made fun of for doing so. But that's besides the point."

Is it? Is it really?I mean golly at least he tried.
>>
>>24691820
Act like a brother
>>
>>24691664
>talking
Is this irl or online talking?
You have to to bold and upfront. Just literally say you want to be physical... Dont pussyfoot around it. If youre with the person, move in for a kiss
>>
>>24692639
This is all in real life. Usually will go on a date and then text them for a bit. Maybe we get to a second date, but usually I just stop texting them and it goes nowhere because I don't know how to do it and not come off creepy/desperate I guess

Even then, let's say they are into it and they invite me to their house or vice versa, then what? I feel like I would just sit their awkwardly
>>
>>24692721
Thats something yoire gonna have to figure out on your own. I definitely relate, I am the same kind of socially awkward. I'm still trying to figure this stuff out. Good luck. Maybe you should ask other dudes what they do, or just try to observe other people at bars or something and see what their body language is like when theyre trying to fuck
>>
>>24692044
Lol I'm naive? That's very funny coming from you. What does premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction have to do with my point? As has been noted many times even if you had a infinite boner most women wouldn't be able to get off from it alone, so how is it relevant? Have you wondered why the female orgasm is so rare? Its because many men like you think anything past putting their dick in a woman for a few minutes is demeaning to their "manhood? And you're talking about woman not being able to see past their privilege? Women have the advantage in partner selection and that's about it. Also the only one being overwhelmingly defensive here is you anon, also the only being vaguely aggressive over the issue here is me, a man. All the other femanons who addressed you were far more polite than I so I don't know why you brought them into it. Also sorry but you are clearly very much still a teen in your world view, get over your obsession with maintaining your pride as a man and see the world as just a person. It's not a becoming trait and it only turns girls off, as you yourself said "It's like you refuse to admit that you are a little bit sexually privileged."
>>
black guy here.

Ladies who like black guys, is it a dealbreaker if he's a manlet?
>>
>>24693311
If he's smaller than me, yes
>>
>>24693211
You are belligerent and annoying to talk to, everyone who disagrees with you is your enemy. Seriously, at least try to engage with my points, and other people's instead of blocking your ears and calling people names. The fact that you're a man just makes me embarrassed for your passive aggression and arrogance when I try to relate a male experience for the purpose of this thread, and one that I conceded and exchanged different views on in a cordial conversation with others instead of being a defensive asshole like you.
>>
>>24693211
And again, since you're making me out to be some sexually selfish person who only cares about my pleasure, I do eat out women and get the job done.
>>
>>24693698
Lol once again the one being defensive is you, no one is making you a enemy of anything. The fact that you think I'm personally attacking you of anything is a sign of your arrogance. I'm not making you out to be anything, your initial statement was silly and I said so. Sorry but whining about how you wish you had a big fat member to get her off "in minutes" is a selfish and stupid statement, especially when you're replying to someone pointing out its impossible for the majority of women to cum from that period. I don't care if you were just putting your perspective out there, I gave my opinion on it. You're the one who took it as some kind of attack. Then the conversation moved to the assertion that somehow society cares more about the female orgasm than the male. Which I argued was laughable and in every sense wrong. You've basically said the same irrelevant talking points this whole time, maybe if you actually constructed a real argument I would have taken it more seriously. Sorry if I don't shed a tear cause some anon told you something you said was stupid on 4chan. Also please point to where I insulted you personally? Saying that your naive(the same thing you did to me) and young is hardly a insult. This whole time you've been trying to make yourself to be some kind of victim for god knows what reason. I don't how you can think otherwise, but society overwhelmingly caters to the male ego and yes that includes their sexuality. Also good for you , glad you go down on girls that's nice but still irrelevant. It doesn't make you not a sexually selfish person, everything youve said seems to point otherwise. Premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction are certainly very real issues, but they are problems totally separate from what my point was. They do not, once again, mean society values the male orgasm less. I don't know why you think they would. Also grow up man, not everyone who disagrees with you is your enemy
>>
Question for females:

Would you rather date a guy with a high paying job, nice car, and nice house, but has no sense of humor, no hobbies, a tiny dick, and doesn't give you any attention besides giving you money and gifts.

Or, a guy with no job, no car, lives with room mates, but loves to laugh, has a bunch of hobbies he's passionate about, is great in bed, and wants to spend as much time with you as you want him to and does it happily?
>>
I recently added my ex back (I was and he was my first sexual experience) and whenever he messages me it'll be random autistic shit or if I reply nicely he becomes an asshole and says random shit like "I like you not them" "show ass" but when confronted he doesn't reply and or just goes back to awkward random bants and lowkey flirtation. My question is, why is he doing it? And how should I respond to it if I want to know his intentions? Because whenever i be nice he acts like an ass but when I act like a bitch he just says random autistic shit like show ass etc etc. pls help thank you
>>
yo females what board / place is that thread on where females read out loud sexy things and put them on soundcloud or vocaroo or something
>>
>>24691820
Be super sensitive and needy.
>>24693311
Don't be comically shorter than me
>>24694708
Neither. This is a really stupid question. Would you rather date an ugly girl who makes more than you and has crappy sex with you, but takes you on really nice vacations, or a busty homeless woman who makes you feel loved but can't offer anything else?
>>24695193
Get rid of him
>>
>>24695220
You can give a homeless woman a shower and new clothes and a place to sleep and she's no longer a homeless woman.

You can't fix ugly and cunty.
>>
>>24695229
You sure can, but then maybe you become the guy with the high paying job, nice care, and nice house.

Everything is relative and not so black and white unlike the question you asked.
>>
>>24695267
How do you fix somebody that's a giant cunt?

I also don't care about going on vacations or receiving things for free. So your question is easily answerable.

Your answer was "neither". Which means you don't want a guy that doesn't have money but actually treats you well, but you don't want a rich guy that treats you like shit. So obviously, what you want is a rich guy that also treats you well.

I on the other hand would be completely content with a cute homeless girl that "makes me feel loved but can't offer anything else" assuming it's not her ONLY quality that she "makes me feel loved".
>>
>>24695279
>Would you rather date a guy with a high paying job, nice car, and a nice house, but has no sense of humor...
>Or a guy with no job, no car, lives with room mates...

I would prefer to not date either of those guys (given it was presented as A or B), but instead someone well balanced with a job that makes him happy and provides, but he manages to be a decent human being. Maybe he has a nice penis, but it doesn't really matter.

Neither is a reasonable answer given how you presented your question. I'm assuming you're suggesting I'm a cunt. Maybe I am.

Question for guys: how do you feel about dating a girl smarter than you? More prosperous than you? Taller than you?
>>
>>24693698
Just to pipe in here, from everyone's perspective but yours you're being belligerent and annoying and this guy >>24693833
is talking sense.

>>24694708
I don't care about having excess money so much as self sufficiency. Can he cook and clean for himself, does he know how to operate a washing machine and have some minimal car knowledge? Have enough money to sustain himself and handle it responsibly? I don't want to date an asshole but I also don't want to date a guy where I have to pay for everything, drive all the time, and he smokes all my weed.

>>24695193
Why did you add him back and why do you care? He sounds like an idiot that you should stop talking to again.
>>
>>24695372
>I don't want to date an asshole but I also don't want to date a guy where I have to pay for everything, drive all the time, and he smokes all my weed.
Welcome to dating women.
>>
>>24695423
What's going on with you? What's hurting you so much that you're so bitter?
>>
>>24695423
You're dating shitty women. Those girls that do that to you do that to their friends too and we fucking hate it.
>>
If we're making the sex, and then, unannounced as a surprise I shove my dick up your ass, is it rape, even though the vaginal sex was consensual?
>>
>>24695465
Not funny.
>>
>>24695430
I've dated women, it doesn't take much.
"My money is mine, and your money is ours." That's a pretty standard way women think in relationships.
>>24695450
Women who are self sufficient enough to not want men to buy them shit and spend money on them still want men that make more money than they do. There have been numerous studies on the subject. Female doctors will choose to date male doctors but not male nurses, male doctors are equally inclined to date female doctors as they are female nurses, just for one example.
>>
>>24695648
You're generalizing a lot here. There is a type of woman that fits that mold. Just not all of them.
>>
>>24695667
There's a difference between me saying "Most women are like this" and "all women are like this".

I never said all. But it's definitely and undeniably over 50%.
>>
>>24695670
I misunderstood and took this literally.
>"Welcome to dating women"

Nobody has polled all of them so it's irresponsible to say "definitely and undeniably" even if you are correct.
>>
>>24693311
No

>>24694708
Obviously both are terrible choices. I wiuld choose the latter but I woukd pressure him into getting a job. Its ridiculous to be unemployed.

>>24695199
Its called female sexy audio. Use the search feature to find it here. If there isnt one up, it will be around again soon.

>>24695465
Obviously yes. Protip: dont rape peoples buttholes.
>>
>>24696254
What's with these answers of "Well option A/B but only with the caveat that I change the entire choice."

It's would you rather one or the other, not would you rather one or the other after you add more things to it.

Point taken though that women can't be happy with somebody unless they meet specific criteria. One of which is a good job.

Because let's be real, you wouldn't consider a minimum wage job as "real employment", just judging by your answer.
>>
>>24694708
Neither, they're both horrible.

I'd date the second if he has some level of ambition and wants to have a stable income. If he doesn't have any drive to improve his life, I'm not interested.
>>
>>24696975
I don't even care if at the moment he doesn't make much money, if he wants to eventually find a decent paying job.
I want to travel, have a family and not worry too much about money.
I can look after myself and I don't need to date a billionaire, but if someone doesn't have enough money to travel with me or if someone won't be able to provide for our kids one day, I'm not interested in investing my time and energies on him.

Sure, it's perfectly respectable to work minimum wage all your life, but it won't give me or my kids the kind of lifestyle I want.
>>
>>24695481
that was hilarious, a tip for you fems out there. Lighten up, guys don't like snobby chicks or ones who are easily offended
>>
>>24697151
I understand that they don't like it, I don't care. I don't like guys who say stupid shit like that or tell me to lighten up so it's a non issue. I can still get laid while having standards so I'm going to keep them. People are entitled to like the joke but I don't have to like them.
>>
Why do women fucking hate being sent dick pics?
Do women with high to normal sex drives like toys? I.e dildos,vibrators,butt plugs
>>
>>24697653
>Why do women fucking hate being sent dick pics?
If my boyfriend sends me one, it is perfectly cool. If someone I'm sexting with does, it's perfectly cool. If a stranger or someone I'm not attracted to does, it's weird and makes me uncomfortable.
I posted my contact in a clean thread and 1 conversation out of 6 started with a dick pic.

>Do women with high to normal sex drives like toys? I.e dildos,vibrators,butt plugs
Some do, some don't. I don't.
>>
>>24697151
As a guy, it isn't funny, because it wasn't even structured as a joke. It's not that it's offensive or not peecee, it just isn't humorous.
>>
When a girl says she never cums from just sex, is it the truth or is it just a white lie to protect the guys feelings?

I've had genuine orgasms, fake orgasms, and no orgasms. Every time its a no its the same explanation. Never questioned an obvious fake, and no need to question an obvious O.

Obviously there are other ways and means, just the sex part I'm not sure of.
>>
>>24697653
I feel like guys use nude pics in a totally different than women in that guys send shots unrequested while the ladies are sometimes more reserved. Short answer: If I like you, I probably like you for more than your body and don't care to have your average dick pic thrown in my face. Toys are great, but I personally don't like insertables.
>>24698596
I dated a guy who never came unless he did it himself. He was really embarrassed about it. It happens. At the same time, everyone is different. Don't generalize. I've only cum from sex a few times but have gotten off plenty with some special attention.
>>
>>24698596
>She never comes from just sex
This is actually pretty common, many women have trouble reaching orgasm from penetration alone.
>>
>>24698596
Use your hands
>>
>>24698596
She could be lying to be nice, or she just might not know enough about her body. There's a myth proliferated that women should be able to orgasm vaginally, when that's not biologically possible/probable for most women. Most of us need clitoral stimulation. You could try giving her a little help, if she's okay with it.
>>
In what stage of intactness is your hymen?
>>
what would you think/what does it mean if a guy you're in a long-term relationship has access to a place where an ex-gf posts semi-nude posts and he saves them/check the website periodically?

would you be upset?
>>
Who's the best Kamen Rider?
>>
When I'm fucking my girlfriend, I can't orgasm if I'm in her vagina. I can ejaculate, but I never experience the orgasm. I can orgasm just fine when she gives me a blowjob or a handjob, but not with PIV sex. Am I doing something wrong?
>>
To guys:

I'm really awkward around cute guys. When I'm trying to be cool, flirty, or cute, I have jack shit to say. When I start talking about things I like (computers, movies, etc), however, I speak a mile per minute, trying to interact with the other person, share whatever I know, things like that. I like trivia, and give out fun facts like little presents because I want to share anything I know with people I like.

I have never had a boyfriend. I've been warned by other girls that my passion for certain things is a huge turn off and makes me weird. Does it? I don't imagine anyone would want to date the girl making dumb "syntax sugar in my java" jokes. What kind of things do guys talk about with potential romantic interests?
>>
>>24699440
Talk about your personal emotions
>>
>>24699419
I would definitely be upset and probably dump him.
>>
>>24699440
It would be interesting if you answer questions too
>>
>>24698596
probably the truth. has the girl in question ever had an orgasm?

>>24697653
i don't like dick pics unless we're exchanging nudes already or i'm in a relationship/fucking the guy. if it's my bf, i love it.

>>24691588
it's mysterious in the beginning but once you're committed to each other, knock it off.

>>24691130
yes, but i wouldn't want to do it often.

>>24690994
it's probably something you'll have to work through with her permission. it might just be one of those no-go things.
>>
File: wanna take these off.jpg (682KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
wanna take these off.jpg
682KB, 1944x2592px
>>24682881
To Girls:

tell me the brands of your panties, pics of said branded panties helps out alot
>>
>>24699686
I have lots of victorias secret panties. Currently wearing a thing from Target,
Its the xhilaration brand

>>24699430
Maybe ur a gay

>>24698596
You should trust the person youre fucking. If they say they dont cum from just penetration, theyre probably telling you the truth.

>>24697653
Whats the expected reaction to a dick pic? It pretty much always looks the same. I dated one guy who would send me pics and vids all the time, after a while its pretty redundant. I know what your dick looks like without seeing a new photo every other day.

>>24696975
>butthurt neet detected
>>
do ANY guys come here with the sole purpose of looking for a friend, or is it safe to assume that any guy on this board/site is looking to hook up/sex or a relationship?
>>
>>24700499
Yup, I come here when I get bored to find a chat buddy
>>
File: 1433306981832.jpg (14KB, 271x275px) Image search: [Google]
1433306981832.jpg
14KB, 271x275px
trick question why do some guys with higher than average intelligence date girls who are really really stupid
>>
Actually how important is it to be funny to girls? Does it make a 6/10 a 10/10 like girls make it sound?
>>
>>24700499
I think a more correct interpretation is that no guy would turn down the possibility of sexting or a hookup, but that may not be the main reason why they are here.
>>
>>24700586
Because we like companionship, by whoever it may be.
>>
>>24699440
It might put some guys off, personally I would love it. I love learning about stuff and trivia and fun facts give my life meaning. If you found someone like me, you'd probably feel less akward because you'd be able to relax. Basically, keep trying and you'll be fine. If you just want a one night stand or something then you can just create a temporary persona, fuck a guy and then move on, but for a bf you want to keep what makes you unique, else you will be unhappy
>>
>>24699419
As a guy, I can understand him. Its just high grade porn to him
>>
>>24700641
literally whoever it may be? wow
>>
>>24699419
LOL dump him, youre getting cucked by your boyfriend Wtf
>>
>>24700086
nice, pics maybe?
>>
I'm a very private person, so I've never felt the need to get a Facebook account. How will it affect me now that I want to meet new people?
>>
>>24699440
Wtf who gets put off by passion? I might be considered a weirdo but I like my girls with passion. I like them to have a personality and to have interests so idk what you've been told but holy shit don't stop having passion and being what makes you you.
>>
>>24701311
It shouldnt
>>
>>24682881
Hey girls. I recently went to a wedding. Had a great time. Anyway, here's the main thing that went down.
I'm a guy
Dancing on the dance floor with Cute girls all around (I'm not drinking any alchohol)
Start dancing with one.
I turn around and she also turns around and we grind both our asses together
Then I start booty bopping her and I accidentally knock her a few feet back.
She turns around and lets me grind my ass aginst her crotch/vagina
Then another girl walks up and starts dancing in front of me.
I'm sandwhiched between two beautiful girls.
We dance for awhile like this and then the song ends and we stop dancing and we move to new people on the dance floor.
Got to dance with a lot of girls by doing this.
I never really touched them with my hands, but now that I looked up grinding, it says the guys can put their hands on the girls waists.

In your opinion/experience did I do anything wrong? What should I do the next time this situation comes up?

Also what is this kind of thing even called: when the guys grinds his ass on the girl?

[spoiler]Honestly, I'm very happy with the way things went[/spoiler]
>>
>>24700586
The same reason girls with higher than average intelligences date guys with low intelligences who are muscular?
>>
>>24700586
cause dumb bitches are hot.
thats not to say smart girls arent hot.

i could date either
>>
>>24701977
I'll also take advice from any guys in this thread
>>
File: img3352259016123345846.jpg (13KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
img3352259016123345846.jpg
13KB, 300x400px
FOR WOMEN FOR WOMEN

Actually how important is it to be funny to girls? Does it make a 6/10 a 10/10 like girls make it sound?

>>
girls how do i find one of you to simulate cucking me over the internet?

listen im actually not like a pussy or anything about it, its just really hot thinking about your "partner" cheating on you.
>>
>>24701977
Thats just dancing. Means literally nothing. They just wanted to dance and have fun, and thats about all you should expect. Weddings are notorious for having fun! Its true some people expect a hookup, so it's possible one of the girls was DTF but its not a big deal that you missed it
>>
>>24702028
Its important, moreso if he has less to offer in other areas.
I could be with a man who is not funny at all if he is more well endowed in other things, such as extremely intelligent, highly skilled, confident, strong, etc. The rating scale doesnt actually exist so if you're going to imply someone can be a "10/10" youre just wrong. Also why did you repeat everything?
>>
File: MR1.jpg (68KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
MR1.jpg
68KB, 720x960px
Ask away
>>
>>24703752
Thats not how these threads work

And nice timestamp..
>>
>>24703752
What games are those? Are they all for the 360?
>>
>>24688552
batman?
>>
I'm turning 25 in 6 weeks. I don't want to be a 25yo virgin. I live with my mom and teenage brother, work for minimum wage and don't drive.

Is it even possible to pick up a girl from a bar in that situation? If so how do I do it.
>>
>>24700586
>why do smart guys date dumb girls
Because I'm smart enough for both of us. I could give a shit how smart she is, as long as she can take care of the house and keep a baby alive.
>>
>short
>balding
>small dick

Do I still have a chance or should I just give up and kill myself or something?
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 640x796px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 640x796px
Men avoid me. I know I'm fairly ugly and I try to smile a lot and be approachable and I'm kinda fat but they just never talk to me. It makes me feel like a monster. Is there something inherently wrong about my face? Sometimes I feel like I look manly and that might scare them off.
>>
>>24704922
There is nothing wrong with your face. You're pretty cute.
>>
>>24704922
Look fine to me
>>
>>24704922
The glasses and makeup make you look like a socjus feminist type, like you look preachy. A lot of guys like thick girls your weight isn't a problem unless you're expecting an extremely fit guy - that's not happening but you can get an average guy no problem.
>>
>>24704922
A different haircut would help quite alot tbqh. Unfortunately I don't know which one to suggest.
>>
>>24704934
>>24704950
Thanks
>>24704967
Yeah I have heard the feminist thing before :( unfortunately no other glasses type fits my face shape I feel
>>24704989
My hair is falling out so I can't really do much with it unfortunately
>>
>>24683170
Nazi's were the liberals and progressives of their time
>>
Why do you hate me
>>
>>24690456
For pussy?

If you have to ask that, you know nothing of the male psyche.
Yes, guys will say and do anything to get into a woman's pants. It's not about "making the connection", it's about getting laid
>>
>>24704858
There are 2 ways possible. Option one, she swoons over you so bad that she wants to fuck you in the bathroom at the bar. Option 2 is to rent a hotel room and take a taxi. She'll assume you're married or on a business trip, but if she just wants sex, she might not care
>>
>>24703752
Want to make babies?
>>
>>24704922
I would be on you like the glint of sunshine on water; like green on a leaf, like the perfume of a rose.

You are NOT physically ugly by any means.

Monster? Look manly? Hell NO! I would kiss you until your lips turn pink; I would crush you into me and whisper things into your ear.

No, you are not ugly. Men may avoid you because they think they can never be with a woman as attractive as you.
>>
>>24700499
I come to post when I'm bored or feel incredibly bad. I think I joined... 3 kik groups, but they were all boring. I've never chatted solo with anybody here. Finding somebody to fuck is not something that is going to happen, so I don't even think about it. TL;DR it varies person to person.
>>
>>24690456
It's not really giving anything up. It's lying. People do it all the time. By feeding you the liberal line, they aren't lessening their beliefs or changing what they do in the rest of their life. They're lying to get laid, then moving on from there. There is no great sacrifice here.
>>
>>24704858
You might also try posting an ad on some fuck site. Some women get off on taking people's virginity.
>>
>>24700499
I've made a few friends from here (all female) that I talk to frequently. If sexy stuff happens, it happens naturally, not because I'm actively trying to see boobies.
>>
>>24704922
As a guy I think you definitely look good. However, your pic is giving off a vibe that I wouldn't approach. So maybe you need to smile a bit more and make small talk, you will probably be surprised how well that works. If you engage with other people, other people will start engaging with you. Hell, just wink at a guy you like or give off some other signals and I'm sure it'll work itself out.
>>
>>24699419
Guy here. I agree with what >>24700661 said, that it's just porn, but it could also be that he still has a thing for his ex and that he's not mentally/emotionally committed to you.

>>24700499
I'm not really interested in plutonic friendships with girls, but I'm not opposed to them either. The chances of me using 4chan as a meet & greet for IRL stuff is almost non-existent. A girl would have to really impress me here to convince me to meet her, in which case I probably want in her pants.
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.