[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you want out of relationship? I just want at least a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 2009-12-26 17.08.30.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2009-12-26 17.08.30.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
What do you want out of relationship?

I just want at least a 7/10 with reasonably low enough standards that they'd be interested in me and doesn't have personality that I find obnoxious or annoying in some way.

And all the other standard shit like no kids, doesn't do drugs, not crazy or associates with crazy people, etc

cat unrelated
>>
We can all hope anon :c
>>
>>24682846
Out of a relationship? Somebody who will be able to fully accept me, including all my quirks and shit. Ideally, somebody I can nerd with all the stuff I nerd to, and somebody who will be fine with my affection.

Being a homebody, liking going out every now and then, and liking foods are a plus.

And the basics I'd ask for are
>Don't smoke
>Don't do drugs
>Drink occasionally at best

Am I asking too much?
>>
>>24682846
Why does have to be at least a 7? Fuck, this is why I'm so damn insecure and hate myself... nobody rates me over 6 and I damn well know and see that people expect to be attracted to a degree...
>>
>>24682909

Post a picture of yourself
>>
>>24682909
I don't even know what I would qualify as a seven. I suppose I should have said just someone that I find physically attractive enough not to be too ugly. And that of course is entirely subjective based around my own personal taste
>>
>>24682924
I made ,you own thread already but okay

I never thought I was so bad that nobody figured I was kinda handsome... I told ,yself in the mirror that I'd find a qt girl one day for so long. And having a good personality hasn't won any over either

All the girls on this site in my time here have said not my type
>>
>>24682937
Yeah... I find 7 to quantify as that too. I believe most are like that. And that's why it scares the shit out of me that I only get 6s
>>
>>24682965
I have been rated 5 at best on here. I'd put in the effort improve my appearance but I have such a shit personality with a bunch of personal hang ups that I feel like it wouldn't fucking matter and it wouldn't be worth the effort unless I also suddenly became super wealthy to compensate for all that
>>
>>24682846
Some one I can actually trust and depend on.
>>
I want someone to love me, to be loyal to me, and to be honest with me. I want someone who will accept my many faults. I want someone who will never abandon me like so many have in the past.

Also, no kids, few if any tattoos/piercings, and no generally degenerate behavior.

What a catch, am I right?
>>
I want a loyal man with a stable life, aspirations, good taste, a decent sex drive, and no side bitches. Not into the partying life style (but isn't a complete homebody) and enjoys going on walks with me. I'm not even picky about looks as long as you're not fat.
>>
>>24682940
piss off! you're so annoying, you cannot be real
>>
>>24683289
Take me?
>>
Really just wanting someone to share interests with. Someone who can get together on a semi regular basis and just chill. (as in actual chill)
Standards have gotten stricter for me recently but not unreasonably so. Just don't be a whale. I didn't lose 100 pounds just go out with people who weigh as much as I used to.
>>
Something really cutesy and romantic, like in a visual novel. Lots of kissing, hand-holding, hugging, and cuddling. A girl who shares my geeky interests and genuinely loves me and desires to spend as much time with me as possible. The kind of relationship that can become marriage.
>>
>>24682846
I want a girl to play EU4 with and then fuck.

But alas, females don't play EU4
>>
Someone who won't leave me because of their own psychological shortcomings
>>
>>24683706
Pussy
>>
>>24682846
i don't think people with high standards who don't look good themselves are in any position to demand good looking people desu
>>
>>24682846
>doesn't have personality that I find obnoxious or annoying in some way.

All women, all people, will annoy you in some way. The secret to happiness isnt to endlessly search for that imaginary person who is perfect, it is to find the person who annoys you least, and whos psycho side compliments your own.
>>
>>24682889
>Being a homebody, liking going out every now and then, and liking foods are a plus.
>And the basics I'd ask for are
>>Don't smoke
>>Don't do drugs
>>Drink occasionally at best

Sort of... IMHO you are probably looking for an overweight chick who eats her feelings instead of smoking/drinking them away.
>>
>>24683706

Creeeepy
>>
>>24685525
I'd rather ask for an overweight girl who eats her feelings... Or, y'know, somebody who's mentally sane to the extent where she doesn't have to indulge in stuff to deal with her issues.
>>
>>24685458
I said this is what I want, not what I could realistically attain
>>
File: IMG_20161210_153831_810.jpg (322KB, 1176x2479px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161210_153831_810.jpg
322KB, 1176x2479px
A petite eccentric girl who's extremely submissive clingy affectionate and joyful who also motivates me to be the best I can be and loves to clean please and go on adventures
Tfw I know I'll have to settle for less
>>
>5'10 or shorter with an average body type
>Brunette
>6-7 on the qt scale
>Good sense of humor
>Likes to joke around and take friendly jabs at one another
>Between the ages of 28 and 35
>Confident enough in herself that she doesn't need constant reassurance, and trusting
>I.e. she's not up my ass all the time
>No baby daddy drama if she has kids

Probably asking too much, since I'm like a 4 tops, but there you go.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.