[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went to Livejasmin private chat for the first time, I feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nz4ekvjlmh1v0pigno1_1280.jpg (145KB, 670x424px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz4ekvjlmh1v0pigno1_1280.jpg
145KB, 670x424px
I went to Livejasmin private chat for the first time, I feel like I lost my virginity bros, does that count? We came together, comfy af.
>>
>>24672190
Great b8
>>
>>24672206
where is the bait?
>>
>>24672217
srs? You're asking if cumming on a camera is the same as losing your virginity with real sex?
>>
>>24672223
Yes. I was technically there, digitally.

If you masturbate with your gf together does that not count as losing your virginity.

so I was doing it together with that girl, she was just further away.
>>
>>24672229
No. Virginity is lost when you have intercourse.
I have a girlfriend who I masturbate with sometimes, which is fun. We do it to change it up every now and then or when she's sore from us fucking earlier. That's not sex, that's just getting off with someone else.

I suppose it is a sexual experience? But there's literally nothing physical involved in your case. How old are you bro? I can give you some advice if you want.
>>
>>24672236
Ok bro, I didn't knew putting it into the pussy was the only way to lose virginity. don't need advice thanks for your comment.
>>
>>24672249
Well if you're short on options, you can also lose your virginity by taking it up the arse.
>>
>>24672249
Are you sure this isn't bait?
You need to start hanging out with people other than your mom bro.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.