[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virgin/kissless rate thread Do we really deserve this divine

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

Virgin/kissless rate thread
Do we really deserve this divine punishment?

normie's opinions are welcome
>>
>>24669049
Yes you do
>>
Maybe you should become a better person.
>>
>>24669457
>Maybe you should become a better person.
In what way? I'm just a kissless virgin because of severe social anxiety and I'm really, really fucking ugly.
>>
>>24669500
Same
>>
>>24669500
same

>tfw the anxiety is probably because i'm self aware of how hideous i am and i fully understand the gravity of the situation and i know no one would talk to me so why talk to anyone when i know it will never go anywhere, not even a hug
>>
>>24669500
Become a worse person instead. Drug dealers and other assorted criminal scum are far more attractive than your average "good guy".
>>
"Do we really deserve this divine punishment?"

Would you shut the fuck up?
>>
>>24669791
How am I supposed to become a drug dealer when I have anxiety? Althought people have called me Nazi before because I shave my head and I look somewhat intimidating because I'm 6'3.
>>
Because good guys are fucking boring and lame. The "cool" guys have hobbies or a fun personality. You sound worse than SJWs who make themselves look like victims
>>
>>24669049
sex is overrated and doesn't make your life better. it's nice but it's not the end all be all.
>>
>>24669049
Maybe you could kiss someone if you didn't use the pic of a freak who killed a bunch of people and thought he was the most gorgeous man on earth.
>>
>>24669963
Define cool
>>
>>24670166
Basically anything and be good at it. Vidya, coding, Photoshop, writing, sports, music, fuck if I know, just pick something. Girls like guys who have skills.
>>
>>24669049
I would've fucked Elliot and let him cum inside me
>>
>>24670283
This is the worst normie advice I've ever gotten.
>>
>>24670667
Elliot was a self hating manlet hapa, he probably had a chink dick.
>>
>>24670718
I love chink dick
>>
>>24670690
Then have being a beta Faggot and posting on /soc/ to lift your shitty attitude, fucking loser. Maybe you should post a rate thread so people can have pity on you.
>>
>>24670858
No, I meant how is it cool to play vidya, be good at photoshop and coding? Because that's the 3 things I do almost on a daily basis. 99% of women in this country don't give a shit about those 3 things.
>>
>>24670916
First of all, that number isn't that high.
Second of all, and answer this honestly: what would you do if you met a female who was into those three things? Would you:

A) Use a mutual interest as an icebreaker and pursue some kind of relationship, platonic or romantic
B) Make polite conversation but assume that they're only 'ironically' interested in those things (or hold some superficial interest in them)
C) Ignore them
>>
>>24670933
I would ignore them since I have social anxiety
>>
>>24670995
Well the point is you can't write people off when there are those out there who share the same interests. Your prevailing concern, first and foremost, should be improving yourself somehow (medication, therapy, idfk). Worry about the rest later.
>>
>>24670995
>muh anxiety

You need to understand people generally think about you and what you do far less than you think. For example, you could walk through the middle of a city nude one day. The next week if you walked through that city and passed by a bunch of the same people, very few would recognise you as the naked man.

The point is action before thought is generally what gets results in social situations. Spontaneity without being inane.
>>
women are a waste of money just buy a fleshlight lasts a long time and is a lot i mean a lot $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ than a women
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.