[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a genderfluid looking for any non binary genders with a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: genderfluid08122016143448.jpg (9KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
genderfluid08122016143448.jpg
9KB, 300x200px
I am a genderfluid looking for any non binary genders with a vag. Please chat with me my kik is Reawesomesauce
>>
>>24664997
>with a vag
so a girl then.
>>
>>24665405
Not only a girl , a girl with mental retardation that thinks there is more than 2 genders
>>
I'm a nb with a vag, don't really want to chat but I want this to succeed OP.

>>24665405
Not looking to be super argumentative I' just bored but, if you saw me on the street you'd think I was a dude. I have tits and a pussy, I just also have facial hair. I take testosterone. In your mind does that give my separate gender validity or does it just make me an ugly girl?
>>
>>24664997
What the fuck did I just read
>>
>>24665460
It makes you a girl who alters her appearance via biological manipulation, yeah?
>>
D.Va stop.
>>
>>24665460
>Thu
I am only asking for vag because personally don't want to offend anyone by calling them a female. So what im saying is I cant be with a female but I wish to date someone who is non binary but to sexually please me must have a vag.
>>
>>24666674
Jesus christ, what's the fucking point of all this?
>>
File: fail-11.jpg (59KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
fail-11.jpg
59KB, 400x250px
>>24666674
fail
>>
>>24665460
Sounds to me like you're over-thinking and over-controlling a small aspect of your life because the great wide world terrifies you, and this makes you feel like you have some semblance of security, some anchor in an otherwise chaotic existence. Leave your house and take a risk on something today, and confront your fears
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 290x174px
>>24666674
epic fail
>>
File: bluescreen-fail.jpg (67KB, 575x380px) Image search: [Google]
bluescreen-fail.jpg
67KB, 575x380px
>>24666674
you even fail at failing
>>
>>24664997
>>24666674
>genderfluid
>non binary
>offend
Never go full retard.

This pathetic shit needs to stop.
>>
>>24667911
Damn bruh you sound triggered. Maybe you should find a safe space where you can go to continue being Upset On The Web.
>>
Fags.
>>
>>24667911
You wouldn't understand at all. I am fine just talking to any non binary genders to help me out with this. So much hate from you guys getting triggered by this. I just can't wait when so many non binary genders get on 4chan and support me. Life is beautiful, embrace it.
>>
>>24668658
Non binary genders (and other retarded BS) is why a reality TV show host is now running the US.
>>
>>24668658
>You wouldn't understand at all
>IT'S NOT JUST A PHASE MOM, YOU'LL SEE!!
>RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
So is this the Mental Illness hookup thread?

Are there any crazy girls who are Yandere?

You need to be cute and wear a schoolgirl uniform or a maid outfit.

I can give you headpats.
>>
>>24668658
Good luck with that.

Anyone has the right to reject beauty standards and other gender specific expectations put on them by society. But guess what. At the end of the day, you either have XX or XY.
Specifically looking for someone non binary that has a vagina absolutely blows my mind. Have fun
>>
>>24670473
You really wouldn't understand anyways
>>
remember, kids,
tumblr is bad for you
>>
>>24665460
Doesnt matter what you take, your chromosomes and genitals say you're a girl.
>>
>>24670473
There are more combinations than xx and xy. Whe a baby is born with a dick AND a vag and they cut the dick off, doesn't magically make it a girl unless it decideds it is later. And if it decides it's a dude, tough shit they cut your dick off. How is that fair? Granted most of the people who are nb may very well have "normal" chromosomes but don't give people incorrect information. Like literally just read the wikipedia page on gender you idiot fuck.
>>
File: 1480940237582.jpg (98KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1480940237582.jpg
98KB, 1080x1349px
>>24672137
>There are more combinations
>"normal" chromosomes
>Like literally just read the wikipedia page
>Implying he is the idiot fuck
kek
>>
>>24673022
Can you elaborate? I legit don't understand what you mean and I want to argue.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.