[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beard rate thread. Post your beards here and also if possible

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: tobeardornottobeard.jpg (176KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tobeardornottobeard.jpg
176KB, 1000x1000px
Beard rate thread.

Post your beards here and also if possible an example of you being clean shaven so we can compare.

Which do you all prefer?
>>
Sir, that is a top-notch Governor cosplay.
>>
>>24661544
Thanks. Someone told me at the bar I frequent that I looked and also sounded like him before Halloween the previous year, so I just went with it.

Never had so many girls catcall at me my entire life walking around my college campus to the off campus housing where the parties that night were at.

I'm pissed he's dead, I might be able to pull of Negan next year though.
>>
>>24661558
Honestly, you could ditch the eyepatch and just dress like that, and you'd probably get similar results. I would suggest losing the beard, in that case, or you'll look like a Civil War reenactor.

I give your beard a 7/10.
>>
>>24661684
I always feel goofy dressed up like that. I usually wear button down shirts with the sleeves rolled up like in that picture but untucked and never with a vest.

I also gained a little weight since that picture and the beard hides it very well. I feel like I look more babyfaced now if I were to shave. I'll probably shave again once I lose 10-15lbs and have more money for a better wardrobe.
>>
File: snakeeyesgif.gif (2MB, 314x177px) Image search: [Google]
snakeeyesgif.gif
2MB, 314x177px
Why not both? You're missing out on a Big Boss costume.
>>
>>24661757
Was actually thinking of doing this for Dragoncon next year lol
>>
>>24661544
I second this
>>
No other bearded people wish to show us what they got?
>>
File: Snapchat-1348184448.jpg (944KB, 1532x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1348184448.jpg
944KB, 1532x2560px
That was a windy long ass day.
>>
>>24662068
Epic beard. You should throw some conditioner in that bad boy. How long did it take you?

I too also have a beard picture of me on election day. Right on.
>>
File: 20161205_112044.jpg (981KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20161205_112044.jpg
981KB, 1440x2560px
>>24662083
I too have a picture of me with a beard during the day.
>>24662068
Wizard.
>>
>>24662083
It's a slow grower so about 6.5 years. I do on the regular. That was just after a long walk and a doctor's appointment so it's not its nicest hah
>>
>>24662108
I couldn't even imagine going 6 years. I usually shave randomly throughout the year or rock a mustache, Ill be feeling my beard randomly sometimes and just get this incessant urge that it needs to go. The above pictures of me are at about 2-3 months growth.
>>
>>24662105
Nicely maintained. Pretty similar to mine.
>>
>>24662123
Ahh yeah. I had a weird length of time when I was super stressed about everything where I would pick at every little split end. But thankfully that time has passed. Hence why it's kinda random lengths. But yeah it's been a long damn time
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.