[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any cute female wheelchair users here on /soc/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: 28221721036_fe84dd8712_o.jpg (507KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
28221721036_fe84dd8712_o.jpg
507KB, 1280x1707px
Are there any cute female wheelchair users here on /soc/?
>>
I get it that you're desperate, but getting a girl that can't run off is a bit too extreme isn,t it?
>>
>>24653356
It's not out of desperation, but rather personal preference.
>>
File: 1475045364149.jpg (73KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1475045364149.jpg
73KB, 600x450px
>>24653357
>looking for a girl on soc
>not desperation
>>
>>24653357
>personal preference
And every girl in a wheelchair has a personnel preference to not date guys like you
>>
>>24653546
Why do you think that? I have a sharp mind, a fit body and a very decent face.
>>
>>24653558
Because there's no real way you can prefer a girl in a wheelchair without romanticizing some aspect of her disability.
>>
>>24653567
Really? Why not?
>>
>>24653571
A "personal preference" for a girl in a wheelchair implies that you're attracted to the wheelchair, not the girl outright. This suggests that you feel she has something to offer(or not) that an able-bodied can't. So you tell me, what is it?
the idea that;
>she's helpless and needs to be taken care of
>you can 'fix' her
>she's beneath you and should be grateful you date her
>she reminds you of a past love
>you think it's cute or quirky
>you have to protect her

There's nothing wrong with dating a girl who /happens/ to be a wheelchair, but if you seek her out actively solely based on the wheelchair, even at first, then it's romanticizing her disability to at least some extent.
>>
>>24653653
You could say that about any personal preference though couldn't you?

Lots of girls I have dated expressed a preference for my ginger hair. Is it because they thought I should be grateful that they would be interested in me?
>>
>>24653653
If I'm attracted to girls with a specific kind of hair or skin color does that mean I'm attracted to that and not the girl outright?
>>
>>24653665
>should be grateful that they would be interested in me
Yes, the 2 largest sperm donation banks in the world don't accept red haired donors anymore because they have so much 'stock' as women don't want red haired children.
Red hair is a mutation and is seen a 'quirky', so your gingerness is romanticized.
>>24653671
>does that mean I'm attracted to that and not the girl outright
Do you actively seek out those girls based on those specifics? If so, then yes again.
If you went on tinder and declined every girl with brown hair and only tried to match with blondes, then that would again mean you're romanticizing.
>>
>>24653708
preach
>>
>>24653653
>>24653708
these are some of the dumbest fucking posts I've seen on /soc/. it's like some first year gender studies feminist decided to plop her fat ass down at a computer chair and type up a storm.

listen retard, it's perfectly acceptable to have a preference. hell, it may even be a sexual fetish, ever think of that? how dare somebody "romanticize" any aspect of someone else if it doesn't meet your standards of an attribute that should be allowed to be romanticized

seriously fucking kill yourself you are a miserable killjoy of a human being and I hope you die painfully irl
>>
File: 1410211319099.jpg (108KB, 554x556px) Image search: [Google]
1410211319099.jpg
108KB, 554x556px
All I see in this thread is words that I wont read, nor I care for.

Where are the timestamped wheelies.
>>
>>24653722
>hell, it may even be a sexual fetish
I was specifically trying to avoid that wording, but yeah, that's what it comes down to, OP has a disabled girl fetish. And disabled girls don't like to be fetishized.

I'm not telling OP that he's a bad person, just that girls in wheelchairs will see him that way.

>how dare somebody "romanticize" any aspect of someone else if it doesn't meet your standards of an attribute that should be allowed to be romanticized
Well i'm just spewing out what people with disabilities have told me. You can google it and see all the blog posts from people with disabilities who say that's how they feel treated.

Why are you so mad about this, seriously? I want to understand and I think I might just be too high to get it right meow.
>>
>>24653841
He's mad about it because you're right.
>>
>>24653841
I think you are an awful human being who gets off on sucking the fun out of shit like some kind of turd hungry dracula

you're also being mealy mouthed, "oh I'm not saying he's a bad person but others will see him that way teehee" fuck off

you're the kind of person who would shit on someone for preferring girls of a particular ethnicity (again, nothing is wrong with this.) you'd probaby call them racist because you are just a nasty no-fun-allowed sjw type

I am mad about this because people like you make life worse for EVERYONE around you. you judge people for the most innocuous shit, creating problems where there need to be none. you are the nanny at the table, the fat blue haired shitter who thinks she has to police everyone. if you are a guy you should feel even worse about this behavior - what the fuck is wrong with you?

ps: "disabled girls don't like to be fetishized" is a dumb blanket statement and it is simply false. how about "disabled girls don't like to be put into a basket where you get to decide how we feel about things." source: I am a disabled girl and I like to be fetishized.

>>24653921
wrong, retard
>>
>>24654899
Prove it and let 4chan fetishize you then
>>
>>24653665
>>24653671
>>24653722
You're comparing apples to oranges. Disability and hair colour aren't even remotely in the same category, even moreso because hair colour is something that can easily be changed and doesn't cause issues in your daily life.

I'm not in a wheelchair, but I'm disabled with joint problems that can flare up arbitrarily and make it hard for me to move around. I have no interest in anyone who favors me over another girl just because I'm "handicapped", because as that Anon said, if handicapped girls are your preference, there's a reason for it.

Preferences aren't random- you like these things for a specific reason. So, why do you prefer disabled girls over other girls? If it's a case of "disabled person looking for another disabled person" because they have personal experience with disability, that's one thing, but typically when an able-bodied person strongly prefers someone who isn't able-bodied, it's either rooted in a sexual fetish or the perception that handicapped people are helpless or possibly inferior.
>>
>>24654899
So defensive. Deep down, you know youre a sick fuck who just wants to fuck a girl who cant defend herself when you go into your rages. It is ok anon.
>>
>>24655692
you don't speak for all disabled people, fucko

>>24655715
>thinks I'm a guy who wants to fuck a disabled girl
I already said I am a disabled girl, stupid. what makes me "go into my rages" is when you people think you can decide what I want for me.
>>
>>24656031
>you don't speak for all disabled people, fucko
Never said I did, but you also don't speak for all disabled people by being a raging cunt towards those of us who find devotee-ism dehumanizing. Grats on missing the point of my entire post, though.
>>
>>24654899
>disabled girls don't like to be fetishized
I want you to google this exact phrase, and then understand that your post is also a blanket idea.

What's your disability, and why do you feel the need to be fetishisized for it?

I'll reiterate my statement however.

"The vast majority of people don't like to be fetishized due to qualities that are out of their control, such as skin color or disabilities"

And here's a lil 'source' since you think that anecdotal evidence matters on 4chan

source; i'm a girl who had cancer, and would be asked by dudes "can I do anything for you?" when none of them could cure my cancer and it pissed me off they were only asking due to the iv cath i had to wear home
>>
>>24656031
>thinks a woman cant fuck a woman
>calls someone else stupid
Please die
>>
>>24656096
I do not speak for all disabled people but you are the one who verbatim said "disabled girls think xyx" so no, you can fuck right off

>>24656209
the vast majority of people don't give a shit if you are turned on by something you can't control. I'm attracted to intelligent men and that's mostly a byproduct of their genetics, something they have no control over. I've never once had one complain that I was attracted to that aspect.

as for my disability: it's none of your fucking business, and I don't "feel the need" to be fetishized for it but it does turn me on and I will never apologize for that. keep your dr phil tier psychoanalysis crap to yourself.

>>24656219
>this completely asinine backpeddling
Drink bleach retard, you fucked up, own it
>>
File: holyshitanon.png (28KB, 1825x193px) Image search: [Google]
holyshitanon.png
28KB, 1825x193px
>>24656240
>you are the one who verbatim said "disabled girls think xyx"
Uh, no I didn't?

Like holy shit, calm down before you reply to threads, you apparently can't read anything through those rage tears, or at least can't check IDs.
>>
>>24656240
>I've never once had one complain that I was attracted to that aspect
Well duh, (98% of)everybody wants to be intelligent and thought of as so. There's no stigma on intelligence if you have a 'normally' functioning brain. There's a reason we call people 'savants'
>>24656240
>it's none of your fucking business, and I don't "feel the need" to be fetishized for it but it does turn me on and I will never apologize for that

If you can't even say what your disability is on a Norwegian igloo-blueprint image board, then that sounds like you have some issues you need to work out with yourself. But I never said you should apologize or feel bad for how you feel, as a 'disabled' person, because you're one of the ones who want to be fetishized and are seemingly okay with that.

For the record the dictionary definition for fetishized is;
>have an excessive and irrational commitment to or obsession with (something)

So, maybe you like to feel 'wanted', or for it to seem like you're not really disabled and you're a typical human being. But if you don't make your disability a forefront of your sexual relationships, then you're not really be 'fetishized' for it.

I would really enjoy it if you could tell me about you specifically and why/if you feel that your disability is an okay thing for people to seek you out based solely on your disability. Please, srs, I want to know and understand
>>
>>24653365
have to agree with this one lol
>>
This thread now belongs to s4s.

Abort, everyone.

Repeat: Abort.
>>
File: 20160430_103003.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20160430_103003.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
Do I turn you on OP
>>
>>24656833
trap/10
>>
>>24656833
u real ?
>>
More real than your rubber vagina
>>
>>24656848
The legs look normal.
>>
File: untitled.png (469KB, 762x502px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
469KB, 762x502px
Feed me?
>>
>>24656857
damn. why ? why u are in a situation like that ? fuck, nobody deserves that
>>
>>24656833
You turn me on
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.