[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did you decide on what tatoo to get? I wanna get one but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: hair.jpg (5KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
hair.jpg
5KB, 188x268px
How did you decide on what tatoo to get?

I wanna get one but i cant think of anything that would mean something in a way that i would want to have it tattooed

Post your tattoo pics and explain if yous dont mind doing that

Pic related is just to get peoples attention
>>
You are doing it the wrong way.

You don't look for an idea for your tattoo.

You get an idea (or a feeling, or an event, or whatever is important for you), and you like it so much you get it tattooed in your skin.

If you don't have anything significant to get tattooed, your best choice is to forget about it.
>>
>>24651929
You don't decide unless you're a fuckboy. If you want to be a fuckboy, go ahead and go pick out a tattoo. The two ideas I have are: MTFBWY in Galactic Basic on my left forearm, and the Halo Legendary symbol on my right upper arm. The first is because I like the sentiment behind it and I'm big on Star Wars, second is because I like to challenge myself and I like Halo, may not be the deepest tattoos around but I like the idea.
>>
>>24652159
and where did i say i was asking about a tattoo idea?? show me

i asked for people to show theirs and why they got it for a discussion
>>
File: IMG_20161020_192724.jpg (37KB, 434x458px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161020_192724.jpg
37KB, 434x458px
I wanted something to honor my best friends, each in their way changed my life for the better.
This celtic knot, for me, stands for eternity & friendship, and doubles as a compass rose, to symbolize that those 4 friends gave my life direction.
I thought about it for over a year before I got the idea for this pattern.

If I ever get another, it will be for my parents, I already have a general idea. For my dad probably a quote from The Dark Tower, because he is a huge King fan, got me interested in reading at a young age, and we both love the series. Probably something along the lines of "I will remember the face of my Father".

My mom on the other hand loves Anne MCaffreys Dragonriders series, some of my earliest memories are of her in her rocking chair with one of those books. As soon as I was old enough I read em too, and fell in love also. When I got older I found & ordered the rest of the books, my mom only knew the 5 from the first series, she didn't know there was more, and was super happy that I found those.
A while back I read a great quote in on of the later books, I forgot to write it down though.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.