[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Oklahoma people around?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: ok-largemap.png (75KB, 756x550px) Image search: [Google]
ok-largemap.png
75KB, 756x550px
Any Oklahoma people around?
>>
>>24650673
I'm a 21 year old white girl. Growing up I suffered a lot of abuse, as a result of this for many years (but no longer) I was a cutter. I've had over 100 stitches in my left arm before. It's been several years since I've cut but honestly I still think about it all the time. Especially today since this is around the time of some of my sexual abuse as a child. The one thing that really helps with the anger cravings to cut is weed. I'm pretty agoraphobic, don't like to go out to drink, don't go to clubs, and don't party but I still use weed to help with cutting cravings. I have money (113 dollars) but no car. I don't like to be hit on by males because of my past abuse it makes me scared to be around a guy who is very forward at me. I like video games (steam: skyrim, origin: DA:I), fantasy and scifi books and movies, and animation (adult swim).

Even if you don't have weed I still sort of need a place to chill for a few hours, maybe have a few drinks. I think being around someone almost completely stops the cutting cravings because I know how I can't do it in front of other people. I get very nervous around all people but especially males, so if you are male just be a very gentle type who's not looking for sex.

When you email me just tell me when you are available (the soooner the better), remember that you have to be able to drive to me as well, and list some things that you like to do for entertainment. We don't necessarily have to go to a place we can go to the park to chill too. We can't hang out at my place, I live with people that I can't smoke or drink around.

I live about and hour southeast out of Tulsa. Drop skype, email, facebook, or any other kind of profile if you want to talk, I don't use kik though.
>>
>>24650681
lol is that like copypasta? If not, what's the appeal to you? sounds like you're asking for a hand out which is fine of cousre, but idk how many people would be willing to do that if you aren't interesting in someway.

anyways, 18/black/m/okc. I'd like to think of myself as a chill dude.
>>
>>24650681
what in the fuck, i go out of my way to ignore girls like you.
>>
Southern OK (580) here. Currently living in Durant.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.