[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is /soc/ the worst board on 4chan?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: soc.png (521KB, 729x1101px) Image search: [Google]
soc.png
521KB, 729x1101px
Is /soc/ the worst board on 4chan?
>>
its the normiest board of 4chan for sure
>>
>>24643661
it was okay the first year
>>
>>24643696
I remember that first year. Things kind of went to shit after moot disabled trip fagging because he was mad at us.

I actually made internet friends for the first time ever back then....
>>
>>24643709
I'm glad I'm not the only person who feels this way. I thought this was largely an unpopular opinion due to all the bitching I hear from this board and others about "tripfags and circlejerks".

Moot was against the idea of an actual social board, but I wonder if our new overlord would ever make a (blue) social board.
>>
>>24643661
quite possibly although yeah >>24643696 is right that it was better the first year.
>>24643781
I would support the idea of a blue soc board in addition to this one if that was possible. That way people who wnated not (immediately) sexual contact would have a place free to go free from dick rate threads.
>>
>>24643696
2011-2013 I found some decent contacts on this board. Some of the most intelligent people I've ever met (bookish, not socially, obviously). Lifelong friends, one fulfilling relationship, a multitude of great fucks.

The threads weren't as outwardly whorish/"let's actually meet up and fuck" then, and there were some sociopathic/comedic characters that I thoroughly enjoyed.

Nowadays it seems overrun by normies. I think all the good folk left for sure. Still, it was always just sifting through a lot of shit. So 4chan goes.
>>
>>24643781

A blue social board would be great. 2016 /soc/ is a good 90% cancer.

>>24645023

I still browse and post in some threads because of this, but most kik threads are garbage.
>>
second day here, came from long time in /b, but yeah its kinda boring and slow round here
>>
I just shitpost here and call people in the rate threds ugly. I go to reddit /r/makingfreinds for actual freindship.
>>
is there an special hour that get interesting here?
>>
>>24643661
It seems to me that it's primarily fetishists and people who aren't that good looking but want a totally hot person to be their online bf/gf, and for some reason come to a place full of eh/10 people looking for someone hot to find that hot person. Not the worst board, just kinda lame and almost a little sad.

The MSA/FSA threads do wonders for my ASMR fix, tho
>>
I think /soc/ is used as a containment board for all the cancer. It keeps a lot of the dick rate threads and attention whores out of /b/
>>
>>24647070
That was the whole point, right? Get the hook-up stuff off /b/.

I wasn't around for a while and when I came back literal whoring had apparently been banned, but the catalog is still pretty much a wall o' cocks.
>>
>>24646869
/soc isn't usually this slow. Idk what happen, it's like /ck . Mb all the summerfags fuck off or somethin.
>>
>>24643661
Probably the gayest one anyway.
>>
>>24643661
let me put it to you this way: soc is such a shit board that when people make lists of the worst/dumbest etc boards on 4chan, soc isnt at the bottom of the list. its not on the lists at all because everyone would rather just forget it exists than even make fun of it. i just come here to get added on skype by qts
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.