[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so, /soc/, who's had a threesome? a foursome? a fivesome?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 1

File: threesome-adult-dating-1024x614.jpg (61KB, 1024x614px) Image search: [Google]
threesome-adult-dating-1024x614.jpg
61KB, 1024x614px
so, /soc/, who's had a threesome? a foursome? a fivesome?
>>
>>24642980

I'll bite.

My wife and I have had four MMF threesomes and it's fun. I enjoy filling her up and reducing her to a happy, grunting, wet animal from time to time.

My single advice is let the woman choose the third male, providing you retain veto power.
>>
Had two threesomes with the same couple. I knew the guy from when we was kids so it was a bit awkward so mainly just focused on the girl while he did her.
>>
>>24643204
>just focused on the girl while he did her
Yep & that's why it's not gay. It's all about stuffing the girl's holes.
>>
I've had MFF and MMF threesomes before, MFF are hotter but MMF is easier because dudes don't get weird power dynamics about what penis is in what hole for how long.
>>
>>24643333
Well last time I checked a girl doing a girl is gay.
>>
>>24643358
>gay
OOps, Anon mistakenly assumed you were a male.

Regardless, women are allowed to be "bi" without significant stigma, whereas callow men consider seeing another guys dick to be gay. Oddly, these are often the same fellows that enjoy watching male sporting events on TV, and fondly recall their locker-room time... but I digress.
>>
>>24643204
what was it like the first time? who's idea was it and did ur wife cum? also who did u do it with?
>>
>>24643383
True. But honestly, if the stigma disappears it'd be great. Plus nothing would get me wetter then two guys kissing while I'm sandwiched between them.

I can dream though
>>
>>24643440
who proposed this? what did u do with them? was there any jealousy happening?
>>
>>24643308
OP here. where are you based?

>>24643204
cuck

>>24643383
i read an article somewhere about how women are a little bi anyway and can't be 100% straight
>>
>>24642980
I lost my virginity in a MMF threesome. As a bisexual guy it was pretty lit.
>>
>>24643493
thats hot. what did u guys do?
>>
>>24643440
>nothing would get me wetter then two guys kissing while I'm sandwiched between them
Alas, I cannot rationalize my heterosexuality; kissing another guy just would not do much for me. Typical kinky-normie me. Maybe in our children's time...

>>24643403
First time sucked a bit, with no pun intended. She and I had discussed kink in our lives and we ran a free chat room of sorts where we made some friends. I had a bunch of frequent flyer miles so I flew one guy I thought she liked (non-romantically) out for a surprise visit. It turned out that they did not click all that well in real life for 100 reasons, and although she soldiered on, it did nothing for her... I felt a bit stupid. (LESSON ONE: She needed to have and use a veto)

The very next night we went to a kink club in SF and had another 3some with another guy that she chose: a crypto-christian, pedo, dom nutcase that chatted her up. It kind of bored me and I really did not enjoy their dynamic, but I did my part and crammed her lovely ass for the room to enjoy. (Nevertheless LESSON TWO: I should have used my veto power and not just gone alone with it because I "owed" her one from the previous evening)

Etc. etc.... lessons have been learned and the last pick up was a very cool, funny, educated guy who just happened to have some party favors to share. The funniest part abou the last encounter was the way the guy stared at my growing, 8" cock and then looked back at his own 5" manhood. I mean, we all laughed at that. B/C it does not amtter all that much sometimes, and a 5" cock in the ass and an 8" in the pussy was quite an acceptable arrangement.

(I'm blogging - I'll stop)
>>
Only had one threesome, kinda.

They bathed me and played with me a little. Then we went to the bedroom where he started playing with his fiancee while I touched her breasts and kissed her. I played with her a little but I was super shy and she didn't seem too turned on, so her fiancee fucked me while she watched.
5/10, i farted on the fiancee during the night while half asleep.
Would do again with a more dominant couple
>>
>>24643524
how did u know them? did u cum?
>>
>>24643504
We (17) were at his house and decided to play truth or dare. She made out with me (also my first kiss), he started fingering her, then I fingered her, then he showed me how eating a girl out works and I did that, would've made her cum but his dad came outside and almost caught us. She started sucking his dick halfway through that. Then we took a break and went inside after, where me and her made out some more, then he started fucking her but then realized I was a virgin so he stopped pretty soon and let me alone with her. I had stagefright and had trouble getting it up desu so she had me take the condom off. We went at it for like half an hour before we had to stop cause she had to be home by 12.

Turns out she was cheating on someone and I felt bad and told him about it, never saw her again.

He claimed to be straight but I had sex with him one on one twice in the following weeks and another MMF so you tell me. He's still one of my best friends, but he says he was just curious so we never did anything again.
>>
>>24643524
>5/10, i farted on the fiancee during the night while half asleep.
That is at least a 8/10 example of the comedy of sex. Brava.

>Would do again with a more dominant couple
Are you a woman and do you live near San Francisco? ;-)
>>
3 mmf threesomes as the f. 1 was bj only and really drunk, others were exploring new stuff
>>
>>24643533
Met the woman fiancee on fetlife and she made the proposition.

Yeah i came, and again the next morning when the guy fiancee chained me to the coffee table and fucked me.

>>24643540
Oh it's funny when I think back on it, and everyone laughs when I tell the story, but it was mortifying at the time. It was about 5am and I was half awake, half asleep and it just slipped out right on his dick since he was spooning me.
I pretended I was asleep while he got up and walked to the bathroom lol.
I asked him if it happened the next morning trying to cover my tracks and he laughed it off while I kept apologising.

Yes and nope. I'm in the UK
>>
>>24643549
>the guy fiancee chained me to the coffee table
That SOUNDS like a pretty dominant couple; were you looking to be roughed up or bossed around a bit?
>>
>>24643549
Hey, whereabouts in the UK? I'm part of a dom couple and we're actually looking for a F to join us for a 3some
>>
>>24643560
Well I was under the impression they were both pretty dominant but she wasn't so much. At the time I was really submissive (the opposite now) so I was into strong rough guys.
From what I can remember he was the face slapping, hair pulling, loves chains kinda guy but was also pretty gentle, such as the bathing me part.

The first time we met after talking online we went to a park, after being in the pub for a bit. We went to some semi hidden area (coincidentally where an ex took me a different time) were he shoved me against a tree with his hand on my neck and kinda ravaged my boobs and neck with his mouth which was really sexy which his fiancee watched, then made me blow him.

>>24643572
North east, thanks but not really looking for anything. I just like telling my awkward story sometimes. Truth be told it did put me off a bit since I couldn't really feel comfortable.
>>
>>24643589
>I couldn't really feel comfortable
Well, best of luck to you. I imagine you'd enjoy a MMF better, so put that on your list.
>>
>>24643589
Comfortable threesomes are absolutely amazing. Weird awkward ones potentially end relationships...
>>
>>24642980
ur dad
>>
Am a girl--- when I was 18 I was moving away and I invited a friend told him to bring friends, and I said I'd invite a friend or too. Well, my friends never showed up. It was just me and four boys. We might have drink a little bit and all decided it would be fun to play with me : P

Straight up-- most erotic experience of my life okay. Even though not much even happened before they pussed out lol.
>>
>>24643613
Oh definitely. I have a massive lesbian craving I can't fulfill but I feel a lot more at ease around guys sexually. A gangbang is probably more up my alley

>>24643626
Well... they did kinda break up a few months later, whoops. When I asked if I had any part in it though she said I didn't so who knows.
>>
>>24643643
I had the best threesome of my life and my girlfriend dumped me two days later. I'm pretty sure it wasn't related (she initiated the threesome with a girl she met at a festival that day), but the timing sucked ass.
>>
>>24643589
Ah fair enough, we're in the Brum area. Don't suppose you'd want to watch and join in over skype or something though?
>>
>>24643639
>Even though not much even happened before they pussed out lol.
Well, if it whet you appetite for what you could have in the future, then don't let it go. There were several encounters in my high school years where one or more of my friends were in the company of an in-hindsight, very willing young woman, but we too pussed out. Men are more reliable than boys in this regard.
>>
>>24643466
I've never done it. Just the thought of it.

>>24643471
London
>>
>>24643649
that sucks, shit happens i guess.

>>24643652
Thanks but nah. If I were to do anything like that again it'd have to be with people I know well enough before hand. I'm talking being able to pee in front of, comfortable
>>
>>24643690
kik?
>>
>>24643708
HellaChloeh
>>
>>24642980
My wife's best friend is a rather-attractive lesbian. When she hangs out and we're drinking, things sometimes end up in bed. Also with a twinky little dude, once. Thought I would be more adverse to that than it turned out that I was.

The problem is that, when you wake up in the morning, there's just this extra person in your bed who is also hungover, sticky and smelly. Not that I'd ever turn it down, but it's not that exciting.
>>
Bunp
>>
I lost my virginity in a MFF threesome...kinda. The next month I was apart of a MMF. Although this happened 2 years ago, it was enjoyable for both dynamics!!
(I'm f/18 to put into perspective)
>>
>>24646365
Sounds like u got some good experiences when u were young... can u tell the details of what happened in each encounter? Who did what, who cummed where, what was the hottest part etc...
>>
Im a male and I had a mmmf once. Met a girl at a bar with some friends and took her back to my hotel room where we fucked and my friend who I was sharing the room with came in and I was balls deep. Asked him if he wanted in then asked her if she was cool with it. She was so she flipped around and started blowing him while I fucked her from behind. Then he took a turn fucking her... Next night we were at the bar again and I texted her to come out and meet us. This time we took her home and had a mmmf .. It was fun but she was not one of the hottest girls Ive been with (if ya know what I mean).

Also had a few mmf and a ffm before. the ffm was with my gf and a hooker. Was fun for sure and would do again....seems like whoever is the minority gets more attention so I am more into ffm for that reason...
>>
>>24643741
Do you fuck her too? what do you three usually do together?
>>
>>24646426
Nah, she's the "doesn't have sex with men" kind of gay. Mostly we hang out, usually after bars, they end up making out and get naked, and I eventually have sex with my wife while she goes down on her friend, after they've spent an hour or two being naked and attractive. It's a lot of fun.
>>
Been fucking my 6 years older friend for three years. She was cheating on her policeman husband with me.
One night on a party with friends we got black out drunk and ended up in my bedroom with our mutual friend (MMF).
Spitroasting and vag only. It was much fun.
Later I've learned she loved anal. Too bad I didn't know that at time, would love to DP her.
>>
>>24643693
I've been married to my wife 14 years and we have never peed in front of each other.
>>
>>24642980
My boyfriend and I (also male) have had numerous threesomes with other males, especially in college where that shit is easy to arrange. The most we have had was 5 males all together at our place, me and my boyfriend took turns bottoming while the other three switched back and forth fucking us orally or anally. That was about a year ago and its a really hot memory I jack off too but we are trying to be more monogamous and less degenerate as of late.
>>
Me, my GF, and her guy FWB. everybody making out, gf gets 2 dicks in her, guy and I suck each other (no cumming tho) My first time sucking, liked it, jerked him off onto her stomach.
a few weeks later went back for another round. equally fun.
Friday night guy texts me wants to hook up...
>>
>>24651233

What happened?
>>
>>24651178

What was your wildest threesome/group experience so far?
>>
My girlfriend and I had an MFF threesome with a bi girl. Girlfriend is also bi. There was a strapon and great times had by all. Best sexual experience of my life and I hope we get to do it again.
>>
>>24651432
I haven't gone back yet...still deciding. Guy on guy is diff from guy on guy on girl
>>
>>24651564

Maybe try another threesome with him and your girl? Only this time focus a bit more on him. Hell, you could have your girl direct or guide the two of you, if you feel that'd be a more easy transition to guy on guy stuff.
>>
>>24651586
Actually my gf and I have discussed her directing, instructing, maybe even videoing...I'm more Dom than the other guy, but I like when she tells me what to do sometimes.
>>
>>24651622

Well, there you go. If that isn't serendipitous, I don't know what is, haha.
>>
>>24651771
Are you reading my mind or predicting my future, sprit-entity?
>>
>>24651815

...Can't I do both?

But seriously, really fortunate your girl is like that. Go and have tons of fun with the both of them :)
>>
>>24651178
>>24651451
Yeah probably. Well its not as hot but once when my boyfriend and I we were visiting a Berlin, we sucked a hung 25 year old italian boy. His cock was huge, thick, and curved. He was sitting on a toilet in a bathroom stall of a club called Suicide Circus. We basically took turns giving this italian 9 incher head until he busted in my mouth- then i swallowed. No anal but still a really hot memory.
>>
Me and my husband had a 3sum with my friend. It was so sexy and we want to do it again but were having trouble finding another woman :/
>>
>>24651824
My plan is to have as much wacky sex as possible. My gf is 100% down with it.
would it surprise you to know she's 43 and i'm 56?
>>
>>24652001
come join us for a 4some!
>>
>>24651965

Damn, nice memory indeed. Curious now, how hung are you and your bf?

>>24652286

I am actually surprised. Rare to come across older folks on this board. But I thoroughly approve of your plan to have as much wacky sex as possible!
>>
I had a threesome with my then gf and a chick we met on Tinder. Pretty sure it was a contributing factor why our three-year relationship ended, albeit not the only reason. My ex was was straight so I kinda pressured her into it...

I'm an asshole.
>>
>>24652529
The thing is, and you might experience this someday, in my head I'm more like a 25-35 year old person than a 56 year old person. Partly because I was married and raising kids all thru my 20s and 30s, partly because none of this stuff was around back in the 70s and 80s. There's a lot more personal freedom now, and many more ways to get in touch with people with similar interests. Plus my gf makes me younger.
>>
>>24652001
Why not the same friend again?
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.