[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been rejected? How did you react? Was it a harsh

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: JenniferConnelly16.jpg (472KB, 2239x3297px) Image search: [Google]
JenniferConnelly16.jpg
472KB, 2239x3297px
Have you ever been rejected?
How did you react?
Was it a harsh rejection?
Or did you ever reject someone?
>>
>>24641766
girl is hot
>>
Yay Jennifer Connelly
>>
I've always taken rejections pretty well, but that's mostly due to the fact that that's the "good" outcome.
I usually get ignored or am lied to, so when someone just straight up tells me they're not interested it's cool.
>>
>>24641766
>Have you ever been rejected?
yes once
>How did you react?
told her its fine, laughed, said no problem have a good day and good luck with exams (end of school) and then when she went into class I walked down the corridor, down some stairs then bolted out the building and ran home to play some motherfuckin xbox
>Was it a harsh rejection?
nah we got on well as friends and she just said "uhhh no I'm okay but thank you" then apologised as I said its fine
>Or did you ever reject someone?
Rejected two girls. One was a girl from work who is funny and we get along but shes real easy and the other was also a girl from college who was a nice girl but she wanted to settle down straight away. A real 9-5 ordered girl. I admit though I often think I messed up by rejecting her
>>
My entire life I have been romantically rejected.
I've shut myself away from the world.
>>
Rejected all the time. I don't take it personally anymore. I don't hit on females that often, I may approach one seriously every other week.
I do make an effort to talk to other humans every time I go out because I had the anxiety and it is the only way to cure it.
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo12.jpg (27KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo12.jpg
27KB, 800x600px
My boyfriend of two years just broke up with me a week ago, by text, AND he already has a new girlfriend. Lemmie telllll yooouuuu--- This shit sucks. Especially when you feel like you've done nothing to deserve such a nightmare?? Which is what it must be then. I've fallen, hit my head-- I'm in a coma, and I'm having a nightmare that my boyfriend is leaving me for a fat disgusting gold digger---- *phew* I got it out.
>>
Ended it with a coworker whose 15 years my senior, learned the double lesson of never date a coworker, and never date a woman older than you,by that much, becuase theyll try to control every aspect of your life. Just banging though is absolutely fne.
>>
Yeah
>How did you react?
Slight disappointment then moved on, there's always more women.
A no is a no, who cares how harsh it is? Just take it like a man and get on with your life.
>Or did you I ever reject someone?
Oh yes.
>>
>>24643703
>A no is a no, who cares how harsh it is? Just take it like a man and get on with your life.
However tough and macho that sounds, there is a difference between "oh I'm sorry, I'm not really interested" and "I've just been using you as a surrogate boyfriend for whenever me and my boyfriend fought, goodbye now"
>>
Rejected a girl who was really insistent, she was scary at some point.

And my ex-gf broke with me after 2 years, my birthday.
>>
Yes
>How did you react?
I just died inside, mostly. Pulled away from everything and everyone. Kept my nose to the grindstone after.
My ex fiancé and I told his parents that we were engaged, and they weren't happy. He cut me off the next day, then called me two weeks later to tell me that we were over. Radio silence since.
I've declined a few people, but I don't think I've ever been mean about it.
>>
I rejected a /pol/ Finnish dude a few months ago, first time I had been confessed to. I really liked the fucker, but I had to reject him since his mother was a negro. He was honorary, but he knew I didn't want to racemix.
>Hey, uh, anon, I really like you.
>Thanks, anon, I like you too
>No, I mean like, I really like you, that way
>O-oh, uh, thanks, but you know I'm not a mudshark

He got butthurt as fuck and told another person to tell me that he never wanted to speak to me again. I really liked the faggot as a friend, and it hurt horribly. Fucking hell, I even pulled an edgy teenager and cut my arm for a while. Cringy, but felt relieving at the time.
>>
I've been rejected a few times. Took it well enough. It sucks, but it happens. At the time, I took it in stride, wished them the best. I stopped asking after a while, ended up getting asked twice.
>>
There was a girl a state away who I talked on and off with for a few years. Had a couple real life interactions and she ghosted me for good the beginning of this year. I still look at her tumblr all the time. Not too too bend outta shape over it though.
>>
File: 1475577196335.jpg (27KB, 346x425px) Image search: [Google]
1475577196335.jpg
27KB, 346x425px
Yes, very frequently, by friends I want to fuck, girls at bars, etc. I'd say I get rejected 90% of the time, but 10% I don't and I take a bunch of shots on goal (I flirt with at least one or two new girls every day if I'm not seeing someone).
>How did you react?
At first poorly, but then I got used to it. Now I'm friendly with them and act personable - maybe I'll hook up with one of their friends.
They range, sometimes I've been slapped in the face, sometimes I've had girls think I'm weird or creepy (I'm not very good looking). Every time I've tried to have a good sense of humor about it and not take it personally.
From time to time, if there are major red flags cropping up.
>>
I've almost never been not rejected, the only time I've gotten into a relationship was when the girl was the aggressor.

It makes me feel pretty fucking worthless that I can barely talk to a girl without sperging out and not even realizing she might be interested in me. I just assume "why the fuck would anyone be into me?" and I don't react or I say something stupid and they lose interest.

It sucks when literally all I want is a decent relationship.
>>
>>24644438
I'm like you in that the only relationships I didn't initiate were the only ones I've been in. I tried getting to know this chick from work, but she's done everything but flat-out tell me she isn't interested, so I just gave up trying.
>>
I've been rejected a bunch, but I try not to let it get me down since that's not healthy.
Honestly though some of the rejection is due to my tendency to develop crushes on friends, who are not interested.
>>
File: Snapchat-3105867270517586803.jpg (96KB, 480x782px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-3105867270517586803.jpg
96KB, 480x782px
Rejected? Yeah plenty of times, especially when I was younger. Short term I reacted by accepting and moving on, trying to improve myself and learn from it. Of course it hurt my self esteem and all, but nothing too devastating once you are accustomed. I have had some pretty harsh ones where they either laughed or even made jokes at my expense. No surprise then that r9k is my main board.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.