[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you shave your pubes? Do you prefer that your sex partner

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 4

Do you shave your pubes?
Do you prefer that your sex partner shaves their pubes?

or would you rather have it trimmed or all natural?
>>
I'd sometimes shave all over, or shave the bottom and leave a bush on top while I was in a relationship....nowadays I don't shave anything
>>
I recently saved shaved my pubes. I'm curious to see how it grows back. (I'm a guy btw)
>>
Do most women like shaved pubes?
>>
>>24639385
The first time it itches as hell jfyi ^_^
>>
>>24639363
You should definitely post a pic of that
>>
>>24639396
I'm okay with either, yet it kind of sucks giving a blow job when it's super hairy there because of hair getting in the mouth

>>24639437
Of my hairy-ness? Haha
>>
>>24640755
Yes. Yes you should
>>
I love hairy bush and am OK with hairy armpits

Light peach fuzz/fluff on stomach is super cute

I'm a hairy man and I shave my back/shoulders, and trim my pubes.
>>
>>24640755
I agree. Post pics
>>
I did a proper full shave a few weeks ago just to see. It looked dumb as fuck since my legs were still hairy, but now it's grown back a bit I'm really liking the place it's at. Probably gonna trip again soon so keep it going.
>>
>>24640785
Are you willing to post a current pic? For science
>>
>>24640787
I think you may have a misconception about my gender here anon.
>>
>>24640806
Likely. Apologies. The life of a desperate horny anon
>>
I shave everything, mostly because it gets so disgusting when on period if it's not shaved at least around the lips.

I prefer the trimmed look on men personally. Bushy is also ok, 100% shaved looks too intimidating.
>>
>>24640965
I mean it depends on how big his cock is.. and most guys have huge cocks lol
>>
>Do you shave your pubes?

Nope. I maybe trim once or twice a year.

>Do you prefer that your sex partner shaves their pubes? or would you rather have it trimmed or all natural?

I would want my partner to have an 1990s bush or bigger. I just don't find the shaved look appealing on women. I don't want to feel like I'm missing out on bush-potential and I want her to be as beautiful as possible.
I would honestly wait with sex until she grew a bush, to give an example of my bush-love.
>>
I shave/wax.
>Do you prefer that your sex partner shaves their pubes? or would you rather have it trimmed or all natural?
I prefer my male partners to be trimmed w/ shaved balls and my female partners shaved/waxed.
>>
At the moment, no, because of laziness and winter. I have tried everything from a totally unkempt bush to completely shaven during different periods. I do like the look and feel of my package when it's bare, but only when it's freshly shaven, cause it starts itching like crazy when I get stubble on my ballsack. I think I mostly prefer trimming it short with scissors or a trimmer, but not shaving it, especially in the summer when it gets hot. If my partner asked me though, I would work shaving my pubes into my daily routine.

I prefer my partners to shave their pubes, which is why I would do it if they asked, but my current gf has kinda somewhere between 1990 and 1996 in OP's pic, and I don't really mind that much. We're both lazy stoners, so I'm pretty sure we're both just coasting by on putting in the least amount of work necessary or something.
With guys, I prefer at least trimmed if I am to blow them, and shaved balls if they want my mouth near them.
>>
Both me and my gf prefer unshaven, we both trim when it starts to be a hairy jungle but personally I love her hairy muff.
>>
File: Dig.gif (40KB, 791x798px) Image search: [Google]
Dig.gif
40KB, 791x798px
I outright shave by cock and balls proper, I keep the pubes above very shortly trimmed.

I'd prefer to have it shaven all over, but my hair is thick and curly, and is prone to ingrown hairs.
>>
>>24639350
Yes I do, since I was 16 I think, I hate how it itches in my panties when I have a bush.

I got lazy for a month because hubby don´t really care but now it´s all clean again (broke two raizors tho)

>Do you prefer that your sex partner shaves their pubes?
I don´t mind pubes at all, it´s nice if it´s trimmed
>>
I shave my labia, ass, and bikini area. I dont shave the mons because it gets way to irritated.
>>
>>24642752
pic possible?
>>
>>24642757
No pic but its similar to the 1996 in the OP pic, I just dont keep it triangular
>>
>>24639350
I want everyone to stay natural
but I want them to naturally not be that hairy if theyre women.. and if so, maybe check their hormones, make sure there's not something fucking them up
and even if you weren't cool with leaving it alone, I still don't approve of removing it, when you can just shrink and depigment the hairs. nice soft light vellus is always welcome
and even IF you were going to remove it, which I'm not cool with, shaving would be a shitty way to do it when there's a ton of other ways that dont involves sharp blades and scraping
>>
>>24639350
Trimmed or shaved, we are not animals
>>
>>24643324
Clearly you've never heard of The Bloodhound Gang
>>
Yeah i do it semi-regularly.

My korean ex would wax and that shit was nice.
>>
>>24644842
WAX HER PUBES? OUCH.
>>
>>24644649
kek
>>
>>24644878
Yeah she said it hurt but she was insecure about her pussy if it wasn't clean and neat.

Rare case. Most koreans are a forest.
>>
bump for more stories
>>
File: 1432847375274.jpg (188KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
1432847375274.jpg
188KB, 1152x864px
Male here.

I keep it trimmed usually, but sometimes when I get bored I just shave it all off. But then again, basically every woman I've been with or asked has said they prefer trimmed or shaved so it works out.

On my partner? I actually prefer the look/feel of completely wild and unshaved on thin/average/fit girls, if they're chubby clean shaven is better.
>>
Either leave it natural or shave it all, i cannot fucking stand pubic hair that has been shaved into a design. I actually like natural hair, we are all adults and we have hair, as long as I'm not getting hair in my mouth
>>
M here, i like mine and my girls completely shaved cause its the best for oral sex, also love my girl to lick my ballsack. Also, i find it very confortable during summer.
But regarding what girls look i like how it looks, anything kinda trimmed its ok, like from 96 to 05
>>
I prefer completely shaved usually, I like the feeling of it. Unless she's a natural redhead because red bushes turn me on like crazy for some reason.
>>
I like to completely shave my pussy because it seems better for oral sex and I like my partner to be able to see everything. That being said I like pubes on men.
>>
Fully shaven. I just can't stand pubic hair. I love fondling my girlfriend's freshly shaved pussy.

>>24644907
Ah, the classic Asian panty hamster.
>>
I honestly don't get this whole shaving pubes thing. It makes me feel like a prepubescent girl.
>>
>>24646635
As long as you actually have good hygiene, natural is by far the best.
>>
>>24639350
I trim with a guard on some hair clippers, and if i'm going swimming i'll shave my upper thigh/groin area.
My bf does the same(minus the groin), but also shaves his shaft and balls, and that's my prefrence
>>24646141
>I prefer unshaved on thin/average/fit girls, if they're chubby clean shaven is better.
Same. I have the idea ingrained in me that if you're /sma/ you take care of yourself and your pubes, but if you're chubby with pubes then that's just another sign that you're lazy
>>24646635
I grew quite a bit of prepubescent hair, starting at 9-10. I used to shave clean because "hair is scary and maybe if I shave it'll stop growing and i'll go back to being a kid/normal again"
>>
>>24639350
My gf is like 1960 in that pic and I absolutely love that about her. Untrimmed natural bush is insanely hot to me, and she loves not having to shave since she got with me, in contrast to her ex who insisted on it.
>>
>>24648438
And weirdly I don't like too much hair on my own body, so I trim my pubes pretty short.
>>
>>24646635
You should post your pubes, we'd love to see
>>
>>24648388
You should post yours too
>>
On the photo. I like the 1960-1990s or 2010.

>>24646141
This picture is an example of a beautiful bush. Absolutely delectable.
>>
I am waxed, I like other girls who are the same or close.
>>
>>24648784
>This picture is an example of a beautiful bush. Absolutely delectable
I agree and would love to bury my face in it. It's so hot when the hair extends down to around her arsehole.
>>
File: 20161204_223017.jpg (2MB, 1932x2201px) Image search: [Google]
20161204_223017.jpg
2MB, 1932x2201px
>>24648578
It's not super inpressive, like a 1/2" long max
>>
>>24648883
You're really beautiful down there. Your pubes would look amazing if you grew them out.
>>
Hairless from the neck down or I won't go near you unless I'm dating you and you haven't shaved in a few days.
>>
>>24648883
how soft is the hair? the only pubic hair I don't like is bristly stubble, everything else is <3
>>
I shave/trim mine. Honestly it doesn't matter to me if she has hair or not. I do like it when it tickles my face when I go down there though
>>
>>24648941
>I do like it when it tickles my face when I go down there though
Yes :)
>>
>>24648973
Yes you agree or?
>>
>>24648978
I love that feeling
>>
>>24648982
Ahh, gotcha
>>
>>24648941
This. Love eating my gfs hairy pussy for that same reason.
>>
>>24646635
COMPLETELY shaven is for closet pedos
>>
At the end of the day, I'm not going to refuse to eat a pussy regardless of hair, (only hygiene is a dealbreaker) though I do prefer clean shaven, or very light hair.

For example, this is totally fine to me:

>>24648883

But this bush is a turn off.

>>24646141
>>
>>24648883

Bestgirl :3
>>
>>24649267
It's the best, it adds to the erotic feeling for me. Hair and wetness and her thighs wrapped round me, I can't get enough.
>>
Anyone here who's female and has hairy armpits? Or a girlfriend with hairy armpits?
>>
>>24639350

2005 and 2010 are the best, desu.
>>
>>24639350
F shaved
M trimmed/shaved
>>
>>24649647
I'm working on growing mine out for my boyfriend.
>>
>>24650426
You're awesome
>>
>>24639350
I prefer my women trimmed. I do the same for myself.
I want a woman, not a girl.
>>
>>24642421
>ingrown hairs

This shit is the only thing keeping me from shaving everything all the time.
>>
bump for justice
bump for bush
>>
>>24648883
Based Highness is still alive
>>
>>24642421
>>24651138
shave with the grain gentlemen, not against it

pube skin is a bit to sensitive to go against the grain, unless your ready for ingrowns all the god damn time forl ike 6 months till you are used to it....just shave with the grain and you'll be golden
>>
21/M

I am mostly trimmed but i shave every once in a while, trimmed still looks neat and tidy. :)
>>
>>24654065
Oh and also, prefer a woman either trimmed, so a little neat bush or landing strip, or just shaved, not too fussy as long as it aint the reincarnation of Chewbacca.
>>
Shave everything, everywhere, every time.
>>
bumpings
>>
>>24646141
you're a wizard harry
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.