[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do femanons think of this bodytype? Do you like Big Guys?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: goal.png (911KB, 661x1280px) Image search: [Google]
goal.png
911KB, 661x1280px
What do femanons think of this bodytype? Do you like Big Guys?
>>
I like them, so long as there's a nice layer of bodyfat around the muscles I can squeeze.
>>
>>24639189
Maybe you could stop asking what's fucking obvious ?
>>
File: flex.jpg (106KB, 497x1251px) Image search: [Google]
flex.jpg
106KB, 497x1251px
>>24639322
i know it has nothing to do with op but what do you think of this?
>>
File: 139483627938.png (563KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
139483627938.png
563KB, 569x802px
>>24639189
You're a big guy
>>
>>24639189
>posting a pic holding a toddler's hand close to the tip of his penis

YOU DISGUST ME
>>
Hmm
>>
>>24639189
I actually don't like this body type, because it's clear the guy on that pic is working out incorrectly. There is a proportion problem among muscles. It is not enough to be big, your body needs to be beautiful as well.
>>
>>24639814
just.. shut up, you don't know shit about lifting.
>>
>>24639814
>There is a proportion problem among muscles. It is not enough to be big, your body needs to be beautiful as well.

what proportions you think are bad?
>>
>>24639814
top kek
>>
This is the best body type, I would birth the children of any bear mode man
>>
I don't really get how girls say they do. 99.999% of the time they all seem intimidated no matter how friendly I try to be. The only girls who talk to me are roided girls in the gym or "bigger" women. I know I'm not ugly.
>>
>>24639527
not bad anon. would grab and squeeze
>>
>>24639989
I feel you
>>
>>24639527
I like it.. i dont like too muscular..its all really a matter of preference.
>>
>>24640019
>>24639995
could you describe yourselves? i wnat to know what kind of girl likes this

my main worry with girls who say they dont want muscular is htat they just convinced themselves to think that because they know they cant get it

i mean i know a lot of guys who do that regarding big titted women
>>
>>24639850
>>24639827
I seriously doubt any of you betas know anything about lifting.

His trapezius is way bigger than it should be for that build. He has almost no delts and triceps. I'm kind of surprised his quads seem quite decent. His forearms are too developed for the size of his biceps.
>>
>>24640069
you dont know what insertions are
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.