[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/BWWM/ THREAD. Black girl into white guys? White guy into black

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 34

/BWWM/ THREAD. Black girl into white guys? White guy into black girls? Well come on in fuckers.

>Name
>age
>what your looking for interests
>Music tastes
>>
File: IMG_1081.jpg (597KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1081.jpg
597KB, 1536x2048px
>Ethan
>28
>Chill, slightly nerdy black girl
>Vaporwave, Shoegaze, Oldies station, Pop
>pic related, it's me
>>
>caleb
>18
>white guy looking for black girls to chat/chill/sext/whatever with
>anything that involves julian casablancas, phoenix, the growlers, anything really.
Kik/snapchat avaliable one request
>>
>cole
>20
>looking for an exciting black girl that isnt afraid to have some fun, nor is she self concious what so ever. preferably submissive but doesnt completly have to be.
>kik is master57041
>>
i remember when there used to be black girls who like white guys post ITT threads they dont exist anymore
>>
File: WIN_20161124_04_00_39_Pro.jpg (171KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20161124_04_00_39_Pro.jpg
171KB, 1280x720px
>Chrissy
>19
>Someone chill, can deal with my shyness, likes watching anime,
>Post Hardcore Rock, Alternative Rock, PRNB, RNB, Alternative RNB, Sometimes Edm and chillstep,
>>
>>24636015
>inb4 flood
>>
>>24636015
[email protected]

email me
>>
>>24636015
hmu on kik id love to break you out of your shell... master57041 ps i think youre really cute
>>
>>24636015

W-what anime are you in to?
>>
>>24635702
we going to have any raging black guys here whining about how white guys are stealing their women?

Oppsss. I forgot! That only applies when its a non-white man with a white girl.

Love how these threads are okay, but when its AMWF or BMWF all we go is shitposted
>>
tfw you wanna post in these threads bc dominate white nerdy guys are adorable but everyone knows you and knows you literally post and then dont respond anyways so theres no point
>>
>>24636427
Totally that feel. That feel so hard. That feel. That. Feel.
>>
>tfw can't really deal with white girls anymore bc you're a giant sjw and white people inevitably do white people shit
>>
>>24636449
fucking sucks oh my god
>>24636452
come to the this side :) we have different food
>>
>>24636468
i'm already pretty well on it, i haven't been serious with a white girl since senior year of high school.

I live in Iowa though so it's been like 90% celibacy since then
>>
>>24636492
wow that sucks im nc so no white guys here really dig me either
>>
Niggers post your contact info so I know who to dox.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
Jeff, 22
I feel like I have pretty broad interests we can talk about whatever, or we could trade nudes and talk about how hard we'd fuck each other either one is fine
I like different kinds of music but mostly hip hop
>>
>>24636506
Kik- JeffC8338
>>
>>24636498
desu i think most poc here don't even want to bother with someone who's probably going to end up asking when it's cool to say nigga

like the sheer lack of experience with notwhite ppl these farm kids have
>>
>>24636519
r e l a t a b l e god it sucks :( do you like iowa tho?
>>
>>24636519

White male here, do people still ask that? Seems just as stupid as asking a gay guy "is it okay to call things gay now?"
>>
>>24636547
people ask this constantly
>>
>>24636541
idk not really

u of iowa is actually noticeably more diverse than the rest of the state but kids here are still so fuckin dumb. desu im hoping to transfer out to MIT soon. at least the heat index doesn't get to 110 in massachusetts.
>>
>>24636519

I like Caribbean girls/spanish girls more than "black girls" honestly desu so we both can be mutts.
>>
>Name

Alex

>age

Black girls please :3

>Music tastes

Metal, punk, indie, electro pop, acoustic
>>
>tfw white and black relations have always been a thing and the other races get left out

fbm
>>
>>24635876
You're adorable but you gotta shave whatever that facial hair is. It looks bad. Otherwise, cute guy + cute dog.
>>
>>24636547
(gay guy here, it's not okay)
>>
>>24637081
that's gay af senpai

But seriously

>name
Chris
>age
>interests
SNES/PSX gaming, also like lots of affection to the point where most would find it annoying. Also, making people laugh.
>music tastes
Metal, be it Thrash, Folk, Black, Death, Viking... even Pirate

I've never really been into black girls, despite growing up in a predominately black community, but I'd like to try something different.
>>
Oh god why am I doing this

>Name
Larc
>age
>State
Seattle
Buddies, maybe? Kink partners?
>Music tastes
Metal, retrosynthwave ( Perturbator, Carpenter Brut )

Kik: CinnamonLizard
>>
>>24637302
>Iron Maiden

hayy
>>
>>24636498
NC 919 and white dude. Keeping this thread open out of interest.
>>
>>24637319
RUNN TOOO THE HILLSS
>>
>>24637354
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE
>>
>>24637302
What are your kinks?
>>
File: IMG_4987.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4987.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Ginger male 30
Loves chocolate
Classical to HipHop music.

Any chocolate girls interested kik me: bcause30
>>
Fuck yes. The best girls on earth are dark skinned black girls who have natural hair/don't shave.

Nothing is hotter. I'm a white guy and I exclusively fuck ebony goddesses
>>
>>24637302
wtf? Why you gotta be away in Seattle? Goddes tier music taste
>>
Honestly, you people really suck at women - ESPECIALLY women of color. Did you not know that they generally hate to be fetishized for their skin color? >>24636519 nailed it. White people are so clueless.. sometimes it's endearing but in this case, no, fuck off
>>
>>24637833
No shit? Look where you are.
It's not my personal fetish, just something I've started doing recently but all your post is a generalization no worse than guys complaining about women. I think you'd find anyone to be clueless when introduced to a culture that's not something they get exposed to daily in their personal lives. It's all about if you have experience, what your motives are, and what type of person you're trying to be. Not those "clueless white bois!" you're trying to paint, asshole, or do you understand literally every culture in this world?
>>
>>24637833
this
>>24637861
>soc board on 4chan
>white people are clueless

Stay mad cockbreath.
>>
>Alex
>20 Canadian Euro Male
>I'm basically open minded with most hobbies.
>Fine with anything going from Techno music to classics.
>Kik - "D0Git"
>>
>>24637881
Why do you think the very first post was "where do you think you are"? So go ahead, call me cockbreath while you post here too friend, who is magically superior
>>
>>24637861
>I think you'd find anyone to be clueless when introduced to a culture that's not something they get exposed to daily in their personal lives.
Obviously. That's not the point at all.

>It's all about if you have experience, what your motives are, and what type of person you're trying to be.
Exactly. What do you think the motives are of most people posting ITT? To meet a nice girl, learn about her culture and worldview, and maybe meet up and date and live happily ever after? Stop being a fucking dumbass. This thread is for pasty sex-starved fuckboys to ask for nudes and sexting over kik/snapchat, exactly like every other "___ girls" thread on /soc/ designed to bait girls into posting their contact info.

>Not those "clueless white bois!"
Case in point. This is you (badly) imitating how a black person talks. You don't even get why POCs don't bother with idiots like you. The point is you're supposed to talk to and treat them like you would any other white person you meet. Stop assuming dumb shit like that they all speak in ebonics.
>>
>>24637833
They should be happy that some people are appreciating them.

I bet you're not even black. Shut the fuck up
>>
>>24637899
I'm calling >>24637900 cockbreath. you fool and damn right I am magically superior
>>
>>24637900
I wasn't imitating any ethnicity, your entire post is just a gigantic strawman. I don't know what your end goal is or why you would want to post something like this if this thread isn't even your interest, or something you even understand.
>>24637906
Loan me magic please
>>
>>24635702
>John
>21
>Looking for a positive, happy black girl who's passionate about her hobbies to chat, have fun and occasionnally sexting and picswapping if I'm really horny (happens every two weeks or so).My hobbies include guitar playing, retro vidya, weebshit (especially old-school anime and manga), working out, comic book-related stuff and talking to new people.
>I'm a huge metal fan and a guitarist. I also listen to synthwave, a bit of blues and fusion jazz, and I'm starting to get into rap.
>kik is exkaiserv
>>
>>24637910
I will comb it into your hair, friend. Also notice how its "stupid white people" but no mention of black women who like white men
>>
>>24637904
It's not flattering to be admired by literally the least desireable people on the planet, sorry.

>>24637910
My goal was to point out why your approach to hitting on black women isn't working for you
>>
>>24637918
I can actually name a few, including some I'm talking to right now as friends. There is nothing wrong with seeking a specific ethnicity to be with someone outside of your culture, and not everyones reason is "I want black ta-tas hurrrr" (this is not me mocking "ebonics". If you would notice, I mock lack of intelligence, a trait you may have). Again your post are more generalizations and strawmanning than this entire thread. Do you believe that every single poster on /b/ is underaged also, or that nobody on /v/ likes videogames? These are things I believe you would say based on your post, but unlike you I won't speak for others thoughts and let you speak for yourself.
>>
>>24637833
I'll keep this in mind. Whenever a black man is dating a white woman, it must be because he has a DISGUSTING FETISH, because he's not dating within his race and that black people are so clueless for finding another race more attractive regarding a loved one.
>>
>>24637881
>>24637906
You posted your reply backwards by the way friend
>>
>>24637922
If you want to continue deluding yourself that 95% of "___ girl thread" threads aren't horny shut-ins hoping to compensate their lack of real life female interaction with awkward flirting and clumsy sexting, be my guest. I'm only speaking the truth. Keep living the dream and spamming your kik on /soc/ buddy
>>
>>24637900
>Exactly. What do you think the motives are of most people posting ITT? To meet a nice girl, learn about her culture and worldview, and maybe meet up and date and live happily ever after? Stop being a fucking dumbass. This thread is for pasty sex-starved fuckboys to ask for nudes and sexting over kik/snapchat, exactly like every other "___ girls" thread on /soc/ designed to bait girls into posting their contact info.

Yes. Is that so bad? Is spouting the obvious really your argument? I don't know where the flying fuck you crawled from (most likely Tumblr), but 4chan is far from a relationship site. These threads are for meets, chats, and fucks. Are you implying that they or anybody else here can't make that distinction? They're big girls. If they really want to make a relationship from here, they can separate the wheat from the chaff just by talking to a few guys and finding the genuine one. If not, just ignore the fucking thread instead of coming in here triggered over some guys having preferences.

What race are you, anyway?
>>
>>24637940
Keep on projecting, but I don't even use kik. I bet you believe you're the 1%, nobody else is like you, and you are "the justice bringer of 4chan that we all need!" because you're just being a pretentious asshole.
>>
>>24638013
H-hey guys you know this is a hookup thread... Right?
>>
European orientated people are going extinct.

Africans and Gooks are breeding like rabbits.
>>
>>24637081

(obviously, only using it as a point of comparison. I'm so glad I got to go to an alternative high school for a year.)
>>
>>24637354
The only good injuns are tame
>>
File: IMG_465.png (718KB, 600x590px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_465.png
718KB, 600x590px
>Name
Ashley
>age
I play piano and I like to travel
>Music tastes
Oldies like Art Blakey and Bobby Timmons
>>
>>24637573
>>24638678
Mah buddies

>>24637644
>>24637215 Basically

>>24637816
I swear everyone lives far away. As soon as I moved here, the world decided it was to be so.
>>
>>24638709
Pfft tell me about it. I cant find anyone in the UK and everyone I do encounter who is perfect is in the US! Life is cruel. Nice list of kinks too
>>
File: 1445995257219.jpg (9KB, 261x162px) Image search: [Google]
1445995257219.jpg
9KB, 261x162px
>>24636400
>tfw you wanna cosign on a valid point but will be seen as the very angry black guy mentioned in the post you're cosigning with if you do
Once more, dubs speak truth. It's a given that a non white male/white female thread will get spammed to high hell here on /poljr/ err /r9kjr/ err /blite/ err >>>/soc/ rather.
What I'm still waiting for is a day when a general /black/ thread has a better than four to one shit post to legit post ratio. I've got no beefs with interracial relationships personally, been in afew myself desu. But there's roadblocks and landmines aplenty in just being able to socialize as anything other than a white guy here, let alone share legitimate communication as a black guy with a preference for black women.

But meh, what can ya do, right? Enjoy your thread guys.
>>
19/m/stl

Bearded and long hair, love to talk about metal music and meet up.

Kik:Rickybobbyis1
>>
File: MmRy1x6.png (118KB, 659x547px) Image search: [Google]
MmRy1x6.png
118KB, 659x547px
>>24638696
fuck off
>>
What about white girls who like black girls?
>>
>>24637833

I've had 2 black girlfriends and I called both of them nigger frequently (and not 'nigga' like some faggot)
>>
>>24636015
ewwww ur a nigger
>>
>Name
Call me Kido
>age
>State
Ontario
>interests
games, particularly League and smash bros esports
>Dubstep or whatever but Childish gambino is good
Reply your kik if your up to talk
>>
>>24639460
actuaslly just send me a text if you have imessage not text if your out of state 5195889175
>>
File: IMG-20161130-WA0000.jpg (89KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161130-WA0000.jpg
89KB, 720x1280px
>Greg
>18
>I dunno about anyone else but I'm here for booty
>I like ago almost all music. I play bass guitar and Tuba. I currently study A-level music
pic related, it's me with a wig and fake beard
>>
>>24639315
odd that your hands are black and you aren't
>>
>Name
Lou
>age
>interests
some games/tech, traveling when I can, writing, music (play live in a tribute band)
>Music tastes
Mostly rock/metal.
>>
File: ayyy lmao.png (2KB, 157x122px) Image search: [Google]
ayyy lmao.png
2KB, 157x122px
>dave
>25
>a qt who's into stupid losers like me
>vidya (PC master race), animation, being a weirdo autist
>punk, oi, classic rock, country rock, classical, early east coast rap (think Run-DMC), some folk
this picture is a fairly accurate representation
>>
>>24639460
Fuck off Kido, kiddo
>>
>>24639876
Gender?
>>
>>24638392
translation: needledick "ubermensch" /pol/sters can't get pussy to save their lives while everyone else is enjoying themselves
>>
>>24641965
don't take the bait bro
>>
>>24637663
Nice win m8
>>
>>24641965
Angry nigger that gets ignored in all white girls with nonwhite guys threads.
>>
>>24641569
I'm a guy.
>>
>>24638825
I'm waiting for the day when all the asshurt blacks who can't handle bantz on /soc/ leave all the cute black girls to us superior white men.
>>
>>24637940
Ugly nigger bitch detected.
>>
>>24636626
You will never get into MIT, not even as an AA recipient.
>>
>>24637904
>They should be happy that some people are appreciating them.

Only if it's the kind of appreciation I want from the kind of person I want 2bh. I'm saying this as a 25yo HHKV so I imagine happy normie socially successful black staceys must be even worse than me.
>>
>>24642558
But the "superior" white men cry when another race on /soc/ attempts a thread
>>
>>24636015
You like coheed and Cumbria? They're P dope
>>
>>24642563
>>24642558
>>24642555
>casually says nigger
>actually thinks that black girls are dumb enough to not immediately see that he's the kind of dude who casually says nigger

I remember being a freshman and thinking it was edgy to use slurs too bud
>>
File: 1YI74e8.gif (826KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1YI74e8.gif
826KB, 500x282px
>>24639532

>I'm here for booty
I read that in the booty warrior's voice
>>
File: Photo 69.jpg (79KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Photo 69.jpg
79KB, 640x480px
22...live in arkansas..
I like all races but black girls are very nice
open to a variety of skin tones+sizes
although chubby with darker skin might be my fav
I like all kinds of music but mostly rap
>>
I was a white nationalist for over a year because I thought it would be funny. Went to meetings and everything. Trump got elected and I decided that was probably the time I should stop. Same weekend I was getting intimate with some drunk black girl I met at a concert.
>>
>>24644313
do you have a skype, bby? x
>>
>>24645033
yea what's yours? I'm trying to fix my account and all that
>>
>>24645110
crypticmeth. ~
>>
File: Crime One.png (212KB, 1574x1160px) Image search: [Google]
Crime One.png
212KB, 1574x1160px
>>24636400
>>24638825
>>
>>24645260
>what's economic disenfranchisement
>what's known bias against black people in the judicial system from enforcement to sentencing
>what's college

google "stop and frisk race stats nyc" or "sentencing disparity"
>>
>>24647125
sidenote: does anyone know if anyone's published anything with regards to wealth inequality that accounts for race inequality in crime? obviously the gap in *income* equality has been long established, but the median white household has about 20x the wealth of the median black household, and I'm not sure that's ever been looked at with crime.
>>
>>24645260
Damn look at those asians. I think they are the superior race. The women are hot as fuck. The people are smart as fuck. Their culture is far more superior as it generates law-abiding, modest citizens.

The asian immigrants of American had their fair share of discrimination yet they have evolved to become the model minority.
>>
>>24647272
kinda defeats the SJWs argument of the white straight patriarchy
>>
>>24647149
Don't know if anything like that but I'm pretty sure some people estimated the, I think it was, Tulsa City Bombings in OK to set back the black community something like 30 years.

I'm reading the Wikipedia page now.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot

Also this thread shouldn't be about this I don't think.
>>
>>24647280
it doesn't, really. most asians that have come to the US over the past 30 years arrive either on I-9 or EB-5 visas. this really skews the data; not that many Americans would qualify for I-9 equivalents overseas (i.e. they don't have a college education, don't work in the tech industry, etc) and very few would qualify for EB-5 equivalents because they aren't super rich.
>>
>>24647512
Asians have been immigrating here to the United States since the 90s - a good lot of them were uneducated and in poverty.

Facts will speak for themselves. In my graduating class of 600, the top 5% was maybe 50% Asian. The valedictorian came from a family that owned a run-down Chinese restaurant. In fact, I think for the last 3 consecutive years, we've had a Chinese valedictorian.

Cal schools that accept high school students who rank 10% in their class have half of their incoming class as Asian.

The average performance on STEM tests administered worldwide also consistently rank asian countries much higher.

I can keep on going...
>>
>>24637885
>Canadian Euro Male
Sorry pal, this is for finding black women, not black men to fuck your girlfriend.
>>
Hopefully all of the bedwenches get exposed...don't come back we don't want you.... .uncle Tom is included....
>>
>>24649998
>asian countries

read: Japan, China, and Korea. That's definitely not going to be true for Vietnam, Laos, Malaysia, etc etc.

>a good lot of them were uneducated and in poverty

If you meant to write "since the early 1900s," initially, yes. That's not really at all true in recent years, though: http://www.migrationpolicy.org/article/chinese-immigrants-united-states#Educational%20and%20Professional

Please, keep on going. Genuinely interested in what shit you can spout.
>>
>>24651620
forgot to mention: I linked to Chinese stats because they represent a full quarter of all immigrants from East/Southeast Asia. That's more than enough to skew the data, given the trends I've already linked to, to say nothing of the fact that Koreans, Japanese, and Taiwanese immigrants have pretty much identical trends to China's...except none of them come to the US seeking asylum. These four countries, combined, make up half of the immigrant population from East/Southeast Asia.
>>
>>24651643
Oka I guess you win.
>>
idk if there are any black girls around lol but if you are mwssage me, master57041 is my kik im 20 years old. im also down for whatever you are!
>>
24 m in georgia

I always liked black girls

Im pretty laidback

>>
File: IMG_3216.jpg (225KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3216.jpg
225KB, 722x1280px
>Taylor
>19
>adorable, nerdy white guy pls
>pop, alternative, hardcore, some rap

>pic related, hello it me

Kik: hateeveryone.jpg
Let me know you're from this particular thread pls thx luv u.
>>
>Name
not telling on 4chan lol
>age
sports, games, documentaries, film, culture
>Music tastes
House & techno,some mellow stuff

looking for a skinny black girl, prefered with painted hair. just because i think skinny black girls are cute as hell
its a long shot but eh whatever..

skype= sknnlnmg
>>
>>24639460
you look waaay too much like me when i was 12
>>
gonna just go ahead and put my info down since i have 90 posts in this thread

>Name

David

>age

>what you're looking for

cuties

(esp if you're dom in bed)

>interests

books writin video games poli sci

>music

last four albums i listened to are Relationship of Command, Wildflower, Blonde, and Sketches of Spain
>>
>>24635876
>Vaporwave
>>
File: WIN_20161120_21_05_32_Pro.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20161120_21_05_32_Pro.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
>>24656010
annnnnd I forgot my contact info and pic. i'm dongfacemcgee on a ton of shit. search it and you'll probably find me, but most of my prof pics are from before I shaved my head a couple weeks ago.
>>
File: Deerly Departed.jpg (31KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
Deerly Departed.jpg
31KB, 670x503px
>>24638696
> MFW the only grill that's into Shazam/Captain Marvel never actually existed.
>>
>>24638838
these all either lead to a youtube account of a girl named ashley or comments from that channel on asmr vids

ur dumb
>>
>>24639782
Buuuuuuuuurnnnnnnn
>>
>>24635702
Dude this picture reminds me of my QT 3.14 Kenyan ex. :'( She looked just like her
>>
>skinny as fuck white/jewish guy
>for some reason really find myself attracted to light-skinned black girls because of their features (skin color, lips, faces, curves, curly as fuck hair)
>also think it would be cool to date a girl like that and get introduced and worked into a black family to see what it's like
>instead too awkward and weird to talk to them or have them interested in me

feels bad guys
>>
>>24635702

>Name

helly

>age

Normally I'm desperate enough to post contact info and photos.... but I'll pass. Tbh I'm not phased I just think it's more fun to tease.
I just want a scrawny white boy with a big dick to cum in my mouth over and over....and over again.
The white boys I normally meet from here are disappointing... shy.... racist...desu i dont care about your music interests. Your cock only serves one purpose.
Can't wait for my friends on here to hmu after reading this. dtfl.
If you think I'm some dude lmao gfy. If you actually know me go ahead and reply.
Quick question: where the subs at?

>Music tastes

Your moans
>>
>>24656895
I want that low-key sub. Dominate me in public. But get on your knees when no one's looking.
>>
>>24656895
just add me to talk more about your wishes :)
kik : kevinlawst420
>>
>>24656925
kevinlawst95

sorry my bad...
>>
>>24656895
Actual switch boy here
kik : Machnek
>>
>>24656913
gotchu

>>24656016
>>24656010
>>
John
Looking for nerdy with a little bit of gangsta. No ratchet shit. Someone who can chill play video games, watch anime, smoke the occasional bowl, and fuck shit up when need be.
Music: chance the rapper, j cole, childish gambino, logic, Kendrick lamar, shit like that. :/
>>
>>24656895
sub twink here kik: cat.boyy
>>
>>24656895
Kik me.
Cucoowe
>>
File: IMG_20161130_184756.jpg (751KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161130_184756.jpg
751KB, 1200x1600px
>Name
I'll tell you later
>age
>what your looking for
A thick, curvy gentledom BBW gf with massive breasts for long-term relationship. Must be smoke/drug free, and not covered in piercings and tattoos.
>interests
Video Games, Norse mythology, animation, science, technology
>Music tastes
Death Metal

Feminists and BLM supporters need not apply.
>>
File: 1471077834698.jpg (36KB, 470x500px) Image search: [Google]
1471077834698.jpg
36KB, 470x500px
>>24660818
>BBW
>norse mythology
>death metal
>>
>>24656895
Meh why not, SuburbanScumbag88
>>
>>24660818
>unironically asatruar

ugh, god. at least wear a shirt that says "I'm kind of okay with being associated with white nationalists for my edgelord non-religion."
>>
Only problem here is when you find a normal one, she usually has the stereotypical family members as a bundle that you'll have to tolerate. Pass.
>>
>>24661077
I'm an atheist, and being interested in Norse culture doesn't make you a white nationalist.
>>
>>24661157
no but wearing a hammer of thor is usually a pretty solid indication that someone is
>>
>>24661267
No it isn't. That's like saying someone who wears a hijab is a terrorist.
>>
>>24635702
>Bailey
>26
>Someone like my ex
>Lots of synthwave and retro 80's stuff recently.

Pic is of me and my ex, wish I could find another mixed cutie. She does professional burlesque now and lost like 30 pounds. Feelsbadman.
>>
>>24661394
ya because it's not like neopaganism is something that was essentially invented by nazis and certainly popularized by them or anything
>>
>>24661411
Another pic of us.

Been about a year since we were together, dated for almost four years and lived together. She moved away after graduating college and broke my heart pretty much.

I can't even think about dating a white girl now.
>>
>>24661411
shame. you two looked like a cute couple.
>>
File: hitler-youth-haircut-4.jpg (64KB, 529x705px) Image search: [Google]
hitler-youth-haircut-4.jpg
64KB, 529x705px
>>24639460
Dude lose the bowl cut. You would look more mature with your bangs shorter and styled upwards.

Pic related.
>>
>>24661422
Yeah, I'm still heartbroken. We remain in contact but my time with her continues to be the best time of my life and I would be fine knowing that that was the peak of my life. We really loved each other. I really wanted to marry her and have beautiful light brown, curly haired kiddos.

Maybe someday.
>>
>>24635702
a long time ago these use to be active. wonder why they're dead now. i guess to many trolls lurk around here
>>
>>24661413
No it wasn't, and you're a fucking retarded. The people who founded Asatru were rejecting Christianity which to had robbed them of their ancestral culture. Race has nothing to do with it, and the largest Pagan groups outright condemn white supremacy. To top it off, the people who originally practiced Norse paganism had never even seen people of other races, let alone heald racial prejudice against them.

Your post reeks of scanophobia and bigotry.
>>
>>24639532
Don't take pictures with your hands in your pockets.

Also don't keep your hands like that in social situations.

It always comes off as that person is nervous around others. I did this myself until I got to college and became a social butterfly.

One thing I did was always make a mental note to keep my hands out of my pockets no matter what and eventually I never did anymore. It's definitely something people notice.
>>
>>24661467
Different poster here obv, but Ive graduated from hands no longe in pockets do awkwardly having them at my sides. Idk which is worse desu lol
>>
>>24661466
Deutschglaeubige=proto-nazism, deal with it. it literally didn't like christianity because jews.

>largest pagan groups outright condemn white supremacy

the fact that there is a need to condemn white supremacy rly says something

like I don't need my local gym to condemn white supremacy, or my university, or people I date. that should reaaaally be a given, and having to say something about it speaks to a problem in the community.

>original norse paganism

straight up is not neopaganism. we know basically nothing about what religious practice was like in pre-Christian Scandinavia, and even less when List invented this bullshit.

>scanophobia

You're "a retarded."
>>
Just remember you kids will be black. That's all
>>
>>24661722
Guilt by association fallacy. I guess you must be a black supremacist then by that logic.

By the way, if I were a white nationalist, why would I want a black girlfriend, you mongoloid?
>>
>>24661644
I learned where to keep my hands by playing a lot of pool at the local bar. Having the pool stick allows you to occupy your hands without thinking about it much and eventually you're used to just having your hands doing whatever it is they do without thinking about it.

Keeping a pen in my pocket to take out and fiddle with also helped.
>>
>>24661415
hahaha your arms are 100% fat, that's cute
>>
>>24661978
I weighed 225lbs in this picture. I'm exactly 6' for reference. That's definitely not all fat but I could see why someone would think that.

I think I was actually on a prohormone cycle in this photo when I was doing weight training in college.
>>
>>24661892
>fallacy fallacy

please go back to community college and learn how to actually construct an argument.

also what the association fallacy actually is.
>>
File: 1466575936076.png (164KB, 346x346px) Image search: [Google]
1466575936076.png
164KB, 346x346px
>Vince
>19
>Cute and shy black girl
>Anything that doesnt sound shit
>>
>>24662277
Kik?
>>
>>24662283
>>24662277

mercia867
>>
>>24661415
cute couple. sounds like what happened with me and my ex boyfriend
>>
>>24662211

Claiming that because some people who are pagan are white supremacists means that all pagans are white supremacists. Your argument in a nutshell, despite the fact that the folkish fringe of Asatru is tiny compared to the overwhelming majority of universalists.

You're a Black Supremacist/Sepratist Communist member of the Nation of Islam. By your logic I am correct.
>>
Iron Maiden chick ditched me

rip
>>
SLC guy
looking for fwb. need to let off some steam
>>
>>24636452
>white people inevitably do white people shit
lol
>>
Fucking disgusting. You all should be killed.

Day of the Rope when?
>>
>John
>30
>black or brown qt
>movies, vidya, music, fitness
>it's all over the place but lean more towards metal-ish songs
>>
>>24662526
except that's not what I said, you fucking dipshit.
>>
>>24656895
Kik me Mikkelww
>>
>>24664524
>"I'm kind of okay with being associated with white nationalists for my edgelord non-religion."
>no but wearing a hammer of thor is usually a pretty solid indication that someone is

Except you did. Do you go up to black people in cultural garb and tell them they're black nationalists? Do you ask Muslims how many bombs they have strapped to their belts?
>>
>>24656895
Kik me

Nunya_1987
>>
>>24665067
>usually is the same as all

jesus fucking christ

>black people in ""cultural garb" (idk if you mean dashiki or what)

isn't really comparable to something that has been identified by the ADL as a hate symbol btw
>>
Hey helly again here,
Quick question how do I bone a shy guy with out scaring him with my bluntness?
Should I just give up on the shy ones?
>can't give up...it's the chase
>>
>>24665669
you can bone me, i don't go outside
>>
>>24665543
And Maajid Nawaz is an anti-muslim extrrmist according to the SPLC, yet Black Lives Matter isn't listed as a hate movement.

Just because some do nothing bureaucratic body says something is a hate symbol doesn't mean it is. The ADL also thinks Pepe the goddamned Frog is a hate symbol. All that really amounts to is the trendy anti-white racism that is perpetuated by SJWs.
>>
>>24665834
lol
>>
>>24636400
That's because 4chan is majority white
I've seen plenty of black forums full of guys raging about white men with black women
>>
>>24636498
NC dude from 910, reporting in. Post your face.
>>
>>24647125
>>24651620
>>24651643
I love apologists like this, because they'll bend over backwards to try and prove that non-whites are completely helpless and there's nothing that they can do to extricate themselves.
>>
>>24666676
>sociopolitical factors rule our lives more than we do=black people are helpless

hmm i wonder if you have some biases here
>>
>>24665834
gonna echo >>24665838

i don't get how you can appear to be twenty something and still unironically use the word sjw, honestly. beyond the fact that the phrase means literally nothing, it looks beyond childish at this point.
>>
>>24656010
>submissive
>into video games
>studies a useless social science
>tries to get girls by whiteknighting online
>looks like Carl the Cuck except even bigger problem glasses and more balding

wew lad keep that virtue signalling up it's gonna get you mad pussy with the disenfranchised you're defending from mean people online ;^)
>>
>>24666064
really? link pls
>>
>>24667621
>strong jaw
>bags under my eyes

so me and like probably a billion other men look like carl the cuck

>useless social science

I mean, this is a pretty good indicator that you study literally nothing to begin with, but I'm a triple Poli Sci/English/Actuarial Science major. Literally the most useful M in STEM.

>tries to get girls

sure explains why I posted my contact information waaaay after the supposed whiteknighting

>submissive and "into video games"

Think you're reading a whole lot into both of these, boyo.
>>
>>24667471
I used it in clear context and illustrated my point accurately.
>>
>>24668079
>actuarial science
>Literally the most useful M in STEM.

Lol no. That would be statistics followed closely by differential equations and linear algebra, (which are what actuarial science applies primarily).

I kinda doubt you're majoring in actuarial science if you really think it's the most useful M in STEM. They get paid pretty sweet, but their job is pretty specific.
>>
File: Snapshot_20120930.jpg (81KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20120930.jpg
81KB, 640x480px
Any black girls who are into traps should kik me

nemotrap
>>
>>24666064
oh really, care to point out these black forums?
>>
22/m/PA

Looking for a cute black girl to do cute things with

I like most music

Kik: TheFunkiestMaster
>>
I feel like this shitty chart gets my interests and shit across relatively well
>>
>>24669573
What a strange ideal match. And even stranger, IRELAND as a country pick? BEWILDERING.

I'm actually all of those things except I've never tried weed for no particular reason and my dick isn't small so much as it is average-ish. Also I'm not Irish. Dang.
>>
>>24669573
Im a shy, chubby, stoner guy with a small dick in America, is this fate?
>>
>>24656016
Post more pics, I can't tell if you're a new guy or that one guy that spams his pictures everywhere.
>>
>>24669573
>taller than 5'9
>doesn't smoke
>5" dick
>chubs

I'm your guy, but I ain't Irish
>>
File: IMG_20161031_154504_1.jpg (43KB, 288x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161031_154504_1.jpg
43KB, 288x352px
>>24641513

That folk got me

Kik: PonPonPony

>Pic is Halloween but nothing is stopping me from dressing this way year round but my bank account
>>
>>24669573
i may kill myself tonight and it's because has managed to fuck with on such a deep personal level, congrats, whether you're real or not

fuck
>>
>>24669681
I mean, I'm probably the guy you're thinking of. I post here like once a month these days though
>>
>>24668884
>applied stats
>not more useful than straight-up stats

ooooooooooooookay

we might be operating on different definitions of "useful," though, I'm thinking of it in terms useful to me. this would make sense, considering that the only context you could actually think poli sci was "useless" was to the person who held the bachelor's degree in it.

anyway, actuarial science majors have pretty close to 0 unemployment.

also diff eq and linear algebra are not...things you can major in. I wish they were, since I was doing the former in high school like everyone else in STEM.
>>
>tfw no fat black gf to cuddle
>>
>>24669100
femboys are great
>>
Why is music taste so important?
>>
>>24670022
Thanks! You a black girl into them?
>>
>>24667465
>black people are helpless
I mean that's pretty much what you've said in this thread. Black people are (apparently) discriminated against in every possible way by a white patriarchy so they have to be coddled, and we don't have to do the same for Asian immigrants because most (but not all) of them are highly educated and from CJK, which totally disregards people from SE Asia who fled their countries or were offered asylum after the Vietnam War. By that same logic, we shouldn't bother helping immigrants from South Asia (read: Bangladesh) because most emigrants are from India and have some form of post-bac degree.

From my perspective you just want to help black people, and only black people, and white people are SO evil you can't even date white girls because they'll inevitably do something "white"

like how is that not incredibly racist or discriminatory to say?
>>
>Name
Rob
>age
>state
NorCal
Cute black girl that's passionate about something, doesn't matter what it is.
>Music tastes
MSI, electro, trance, punk, rap, synth.

Kik: Neigedens
>>
>>24669737
qt af
>>
>>24669573
>Deadly Premonition
Fuck yeah!
>>
>>24669895
I got my degrees in Chemistry and Physics so stats, diff eq, and linear algebra all apply to me directly and are the most useful mathematical branches. Political "science" isn't science either, and that's still not the reason why I consider it useless. Lastly, I wasn't talking about majoring in diff eq or linear algebra, I meant it as "they are the most useful mathematical branches in the M in STEM".
>>
>>24671126
stem is an acronym that's pretty much only used in the context of STEM fields or STEM majors but o k

>political science isn't a science

because p<.95 isn't p<.95, also qualitative analysis don't real

which also means Biology isn't a real science but hey
>>
>>24669100
how femme are you? do you have a qt face?
>>
do any of the white guys here have big dicks ? Otherwise not interested.
>>
>>24672538
Im 8", kik is whyatriangle if youre interested
>>
>>24672464
I like to think so. kik me.
>>
File: IMG_4266.jpg (70KB, 794x1049px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4266.jpg
70KB, 794x1049px
22 white guy from romania, really wanting to fuck a black girl. Kik: radovidthebig
>>
>>24672352
>which also means Biology isn't a real science but hey
Lol, I pick on biology majors for being soft. Unpopular though it may be, I actually don't consider biology to be science in it of itself either. I consider it to be applied science. Not that I think evolution is bullshit either; it isn't, it's empirical fact. All I'm saying is biologists weren't the ones who made that possible, let alone proved it. Physicists and chemists did that (you know, atomic theory, polymer chemistry, mechanics, thermodynamics, statistical mechanics, optics, all that fun stuff).

>because p<.95 isn't p<.95, also qualitative analysis don't real
You know for particle physics, the threshold for evidence of a particle requires (p < α=0.003) and a discovery in particle physics requires (p < α=0.0000003), right? Also let's not muddy the waters here by putting qualitative analysis on the same level as quantitative. I'm sorry, the latter is infinitely more objective than the former and it's part of why social science falls short of being science in my estimation.

I think you think I'm hostile and disdain you for studying your fields, or that I consider all the social sciences to be useless and without insight. But I'm not hostile actually and I know they have their uses and insight; I'm just a hardliner about what is science. As the saying goes among many physicists and chemists (that I know): if it ain't physics, it ain't science.
>>
>>24669573
>believing the shitposter to be real
>2016

I mean, come on. I'm as lonely as the next 5'6" chub-nerd, but this is ridiculous.
>>
Juliet
Black/hispanic
Honestly I just want a cute white boy. Thin built but athletic? Helps if your any bit Hispanic. Helps if you have big hands? I dont do this. And I'm shy about nudes? But if you can wow me, I'll wow you.
My favebook is juliet Simmons. If I don't accept your friend request you fail the first test.
>>
>>24676375
There are a lot of Juliet Simmons on Facebook. What os on your profile pic?
>>
File: 1359427799210.gif (1016KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1359427799210.gif
1016KB, 320x240px
>>24673040
>I actually don't consider biology to be science in it of itself either

You don't know what science is, then. Read the texbook definition of what science is and then get back to us.

>Physicists and chemists did that (you know, atomic theory, polymer chemistry, mechanics, thermodynamics, statistical mechanics, optics, all that fun stuff).

No, they actually didn't. You're so fantastically ignorant of the basic history of science that it actually boggles the mind.

Are you a college student? Because you shouldn't be.
>>
>>24676443
Just made a new profile a short while ago bc reasons. My cover photo is roses. I'm excited?
>>
>>24676375
GODDAMN I'm fucking good. I found you.
>>24676470
>>
>>24676478
Lmao congrats
>>
>>24673040
oh, wow, you have one of the most consistent stupid opinions I've ever seen. Usually there are holes in the internal logic of shit like this, but kudos for your A getting to your B.
>>
File: image.jpg (217KB, 720x1278px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
217KB, 720x1278px
>Name
John
>Age
>what you're looking for
Getting to know people, see how things go from there
>interests
Older video games, film, record collecting, comics
>music tastes
Nick Cave, Kate Bush, Swans, Jonathan Richman & the Modern Lovers
>>
File: Reinboy.png (959KB, 825x1071px) Image search: [Google]
Reinboy.png
959KB, 825x1071px
>Robin Banks, Las Vegas
>27
>Kinky weird chicks that like twinky fuckbois like me and also video games. Or comic books. Or cartoons.
>I don't really give a fuck about music gonna be honest. I mean I do, but I just like... songs. I like Gorillaz. Consistently. Other than that, like, I dunno. Whatever. Rock. Classic rock?

kik:rdbanks14

I'm not a furry I swear. It's Christmas themed porn, ok.

I did fuck a carrot.
>>
File: IMG_7272.jpg (366KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7272.jpg
366KB, 1080x1920px
>>24656895
Please hit me up alien_spacebabe
>>
>ASL
20+ M Amsterdam
Straight
>About me
White, Tall (6"4/1m90) skinny/fit. i have been told i have a nice body and a nice butt.

I`m looking for people to cam to, Females or trans. I`m pretty kinky and ill do about anything. im not scared to get dirty or weird so whatever you please, i`ll do.

Add me on skype if you're interested. If it doesnt work out you can always delete me.
>contact
skype= sknnlnmg
>>
>>24669573
I'm basically your ideal partner, besides the fact i have an 8in dong and am 6'3 :-/
Thread posts: 228
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.