[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Request to the gems in of soc. Basically when I post in rates

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: WP_20161128_014(1).jpg (1MB, 1121x1869px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20161128_014(1).jpg
1MB, 1121x1869px
Request to the gems in of soc. Basically when I post in rates thread I don't get to much rates, and when I does half of them or more is from males. Here comes my request to you ladies, can I know your opinion on me, rates, or advices what could I improve. Would be very thankful. Yours anon.
>>
autocorrect messed up my post...ofcourse I meant females not gems, at the same time I do belive some of you are real gems lel
>>
>>24631767
Im totally not cringing
>>
>>24631792
This I why I add lel on the end of sentence dude.Post ironically.
>>
With two posts i can see why you prob havent had a single date in ages
>>
>>24631767
>>24631736
You don't even look bad bro but stop being so fucking cringe please.
>>
>>24631834
With one post I can sense you're the master of arts of the assume threads
Can't argue with that.
>>24631849
Never said I feel underestimated. I was just curious of females opinions on anonymous board.

>cringe
This word is so overexploited these days that becomes meaninglessness.
>>
>>24631907
faggot
>>
>>24631824
It's not funny in anyway and just awkward... irony is out of place here when you'return begging for women to rate you
>>
>>24631916
>faggot
>cringe

Basic vocabulary of a 4chan user and nothing more then obvious projection.
>>
>>24631942
You must be a pretty deep thinker bro. I can tell by how quickly you seem to have analyzed me over two 4chan posts. No wonder you need to beg for female attention LMAO
>>
>>24631921
No I'm not begging of anything. Just politely asked and I will not moan if there will be no one decent to contribute.
>>
>>24631958
Cheers
>>
>>24631767
Haha holy shit he's not even memeing.
>>
>>24631976
>politely asking
>on 4chan
What has this site come to?
>>
>>24631767
This is a really akward situation
>>
Female here. If I'm going off of looks alone and not the weirdness that ensued in this thread, I'd say you're a pretty attractive guy. Try smiling
>>
>>24632470
Am I to awkward on my own to not getting the awkwardness of this post, or is it just my insufficient English skills?
>>24633768
I guess im just Too weird to cringe and to rare to smile. Anyways thanks for contributing.
>>
>>24631736
This post screams beta and desperate.

My humble opinion... woman are not good at rating someone for their appearance, men are far more practical in that sense, so you should appreciate those rates. Woman are more likely to read into the picture and figure out things about your personality; rating you for that instead.

Either way, this post is just cringey. You are basically begging for female validation from this site. Get a grip dude, have some self-respect.
>>
>>24634022
You're talking about self respect on anonymous board where people desperately seeking for attention by objectifying themselves to the level of a pile of flesh. Btw I never asked for judging my character or sense of humor, or lacking of one, but my appearance, thing this page is mostly existing for.thx for effort.
>>
>>24634040
That's precisely my point, we are in the lowest of the lowest, but somehow you manage to sink even further. Pro tip: if you thoughtfully rate others, you will always rated back.

But now, let's talk about your appearance then....

The picture you took is kind of bad. You seem to have blue eyes, so you should use that to your advantage. Your haircut is too Nazi Youth. Perhaps, going for something messier and a less dramatic undercut would help. Finally, your clothes are a little too plain, try wearing something different.
>>
>>24631736
You look alright desu, maybe a bit murderer-y but some girls like that
>>
>>24634092
>nazi youth
Despite all the bad connotations that comes along with nazis, you can't deny they were stylish AF. So I take this as a complement.
>>24634122
Thanks. Also I've heard that I look like a serial killer too many times.
>>
It's really high time men should understand we don't look as much to looks as you do. Sexuality is in our head, not our vagina.
>>
>>24634440
I would say I had different experience, but maybe I just met wrong woman's.
>>
File: IMG_3566.png (342KB, 456x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3566.png
342KB, 456x499px
Remind me of Toby Maguire
>>
>>24634493
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.