[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Colorado thread meetup? Lets talk, M19 northern

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

Colorado thread meetup?

Lets talk,
M19 northern
>>
M19 COS
>>
>>24630977
Whats up?
>>
>>24631005
Nothing too interesting, you?
>>
>>24631036
Not much, if ya wanna talk, or if anyone wants to talk, my kik: kekdroid
>>
Anyone in or near Denver?
>>
>>24631132
yes.
>>
File: 1417581017517.jpg (27KB, 634x374px) Image search: [Google]
1417581017517.jpg
27KB, 634x374px
Arvada
If anybody wants to go for a run or something, preferably a full marathon, im down.
I drink PBR and smoke hash, though I haven't been smoking as much recently.
>>
24/M/Colorado Springs
whats good?
>>
Ft collins greeley area?

Also i like how this isnt a meet up and fuck thread, colorado is chill man love this place
>>
>>24632383
Yeahhh
>>
20/M/Aurora

Just got stationed at Buckley AFB in September. Loving CO so far, just wish I knew some damn civilians other than my girl and her friends.
>>
>>24631132
yea

Denver tech center

Greenwood village
>>
18/M/Gay
Springs
sc: dave.sco
>>
>>24632479
Yo you in ft collins hmu kekdroid
>>
File: view.jpg (4MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
view.jpg
4MB, 4160x2340px
32/m/denver metropolitan area

420 friendly

kik OreoCookieMan
>>
27/f/Denver area

Just playing some overwatch and smoking tonight. How's everyone else?
>>
>>24633149
Fantastic, thanks for asking. I'm muddling through YouTube and smoking a bowl before bed.

Very happy it's almost the weekend. :)
>>
>>24633149
Got a kik?
>>
>>24633199
Friday is right around the corner!
Anything good on youtube tonight?

>>24633249
I dont like kik. I prefer skype.
>>
>>24633279
More of the same, sadly enough - I'm just perusing the channel 'Dark 5' at the moment.

My skype is bigtreyL if you'd care to chat there feel free to drop a line
>>
>>24633149

where in Denver? just moved here
>>
24/M

Gonna be moving to Denver/Aurora area in the first week of January from Florida for work. Will be working at the Denver International Airport. Could definitely use some friends in the area.

By chance, anyone looking to rent a place? Ideally I'd like to rent a house but I won't be able to afford anything alone. I really, really don't want to be in an apartment again. I want a yard and room for a vegetable garden.
>>
>>24633349
DIA is NOT Denver ;)
>>
>>24633494
DIA is in Denver. Like most airports, it's in the outskirts, but it's definitely within the city limits and has an RTD line right to it from the city center.

In the post literally right above mine you said you just moved to Denver. Don't act like you're some kind of authority, it's unbecoming.
>>
719 here
>>
M/25/Dtc Centennial area
Looking for any women who want to trade pics and maybe meet up
>>
>>24633842

poor bastard, Pueblo is my hometown. I live in Boulder now, but what a fucking hellhole that is.

At least traffic is nice
>>
>>24631132
Parker
str8 m
>>
>>24632712
I work just off I25 and Arapahoe
>>
>>24635344
what do you do? you from /o/?

im kind of in the area
>>
>>24635458
Not from o/
I am a project manage for a commercial construction company.

WBU
>>
>>24635464
just an IT guy in the area

I drive by that construction site quite often. there's a lot of stuff going on in this area of denver senpai

anyway, im from the parker area, lived in parker for about a year till i moved more towards denver
>>
>>24633349
Was actually semi-serious about this. I'm flying into Denver the 18th thru the 21st to look at apartments and houses to rent. All the houses, I think, will be out of my price range alone however.

If anyone is looking to move to the eastern outskirts of Denver, hit me up with contact here.
>>
Moved to denver 3 weeks ago, once December goes by i'll actually have money to spend.

Hows everyone doing?
>>
>>24633533
It takes 30 minutes to drive from downtown to DIA, and the RTD takes even longer. Don't act like you're some kind of authority, it's unbecoming.

Anyway- 27/m in Aurora, around Gun Club and Hampden. How's everyone?
>>
>>24635479
Yes desu, the construction is ridiculous.

>>24636726
>>24637389
doing great! Have lived in Denver since 94. Love it here
>>
File: eat shit.gif (15KB, 729x541px) Image search: [Google]
eat shit.gif
15KB, 729x541px
>>24637389
>Acting like 30 minutes is a long time to travel from the heart of a city to an airport
>Acting like the distance somehow puts the airport outside of the city limits

Fuck off. Have a map of the official city limits and the neighborhoods within.

I don't even know what your dumb-ass is arguing about. I will be working in the airport and living in or around Denver. My original post was

"Gonna be moving to Denver/Aurora area ... Will be working at the Denver International Airport ... By chance, anyone looking for a place to rent?"

And your mouth-breathing retarded self chimed in "HUR DIA is NOT Denver ;) ;) ;)" like one of those socially stunted mongoloids who butt into a conversation to say stupid shit like "ACTUALLY peanuts are ~legumes~ not nuts"
>>
>>24637727
Calm the fuck down man. While DIA is in the Denver Metro Area, it is not technically in Denver city limits.
>>
>>24637766
Yes, it is

https://www.maptechnica.com/city-map/Denver/CO/0820000

Cities like Denver that have airports outside of their true footprint often extend their city limits around the airport so they have jurisdiction. That way it falls to the city, with the larger budget, to provide police, fire, and EMS service as well as any other necessary funding that the airport itself wouldn't cover (such as road upkeep in the surrounding area) otherwise, smaller cities with smaller budgets would have to foot the enormous bills of taking care of an airport. Denver's annual budget for 2017 is 1.92 billion dollars. Watkins, the nearest town to the airport (and probably the city the airport would actually fall into the jurisdiction of if Denver did not encompass it) has an annual budget of 14.8 million dollars for 2017. Huge fucking difference. Especially considering Denver's budget for the airport is almost $440,000,000

From memory I know these airports also do this:
-Chicago (O'Hare Airport)
-Orlando (Orlando International)
-St Petersburg, FL (Clearwater-St.Pete Int'l)

At any rate my problem isn't that he's wrong, it's that he butted into my post like some kind of omniscient jackass when I'm just trying to find someone to hang out with and maybe rent a place with in my soon-to-be new home to make an idiotic point that was both inaccurate and unnecessary.
>>
>>24637810
I stand corrected.

And I also understand your other point.
>>
>>24637819
No worries man. You're cool. It's the other guy that's being a chode, lol.

You in the DMA?
>>
>>24637848
yea man, parker area so just south metro area.

Where are you moving here from and why?
>>
File: kt6exfufbxeixifykobg.jpg (45KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
kt6exfufbxeixifykobg.jpg
45KB, 800x450px
25/M/Bi
Springs

Snapchat: jolee.cos

I'm into webdev, Smash Bros and 420.
>>
>>24637936
Florida. Got a job with the TSA doing security screening at the airport. Pays pretty well and the benefits are nothing to sneeze at. Plus it finally gets me out of this god forsaken state.

Haven't seen snow in almost 7 years and I miss it.

Most excited about the outdoors and hunting opportunities. Backpacking/camping in the mountains, hunting real deer, elk, and maybe even moose. Etc. It's too goddamn hot in Florida to do this shit comfortably.
>>
>>24640099
so many of us are evacuating FL.
>>
>>24641190
With good reason. There's nothing here but fucking swamps and alligators.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.