[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you are this ugly there is no hope for me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: ugly.png (387KB, 435x816px) Image search: [Google]
ugly.png
387KB, 435x816px
>tfw you are this ugly

there is no hope for me
>>
cut your hair
>>
>>24624832
you need to go full bald, sailor

also lift
also choose a slightly deviant style

anyway, you will have to make money before you get a partner. It is shitty and hard at the beginning, but once you make it, you are more like ly to get a better whore than a Chad that had it too easy.
Think about it
>>
call around to some barbers or salons and ask if they do recommendations cuz ur ass needs a haircut super bad

also lift

also find some clothes that fit you better than that

also shave.

idk anything about your daily life or habits but normie it out man, it'll take time but its also worth turning your life around.
>>
>>24624878
ur so tiny you need to eat in addition to lifting. dont go running or doing any other cardio unless you really want to but you really just need to eat and lift
>>
File: 1448563139060.jpg (47KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
1448563139060.jpg
47KB, 508x524px
>>24624888
>brown eyes
shitskin detected
>>
>>24624888
Well the trips don't lie.
Hang in there OP, you're not a wizard yet (I hope)
>>
File: handsome.png (812KB, 494x756px) Image search: [Google]
handsome.png
812KB, 494x756px
>>24624878

Well i don't really like haircuts but i sorted myself out.. kinda
>>
>>24624897

Had to delete the image cos it linked to her insta lol.. but no i am 24
>>
>>24624946
What do you do for fun anon?
Usually you meet people through interaction and mutual interest.
>>
>>24624946
>24
>babyface but balding

cut your hairs, please
lift
stop browsing 4chan
leave the internet
get degree
get master
get second degree
get second master
travel
get 150k job
get 200k job
get 300k job

get trophy wife
>>
File: handsomeaf.png (451KB, 333x537px) Image search: [Google]
handsomeaf.png
451KB, 333x537px
>>24624966

Checked. and i play vidya like wow, osu!, and csgo 12 hrs a day. Met some qt roasties on steam tho, and talk to them on skype a lot - that is until they started asking if i had normiebook and snapchad

>>24624967
>cut your hair
what is wrong with my hair lol

>lift
ok m9 i will lift but i am scared to exercise in front of chads at the gym, should i buy some equipment and train in my room?

>leave the internet
that is all i have left norman

>get degree
have a degree in math and finance, but im socially inept so i couldnt land an investment banking job or w/e like the chads in my graduating class

>get master/second degree
waste of time and money

>travel
is that a meme?

>get 150k+ job
well im doing some daytrading at home, enough to sustain my NEET lifestyle
>>
>>24625014
>normiebook
>snapchad
>csgo 12 hrs a day

Man is this b8? I want to say this in the nicest way possible but stop being this autistic. Just because you don't go on conventional social media doesn't mean you can't indulge for the sake of advancing your social life.
Seriously cut your hair. It makes your forehead look massive.
If you were bald and muscular you could probably slay some slash like you'd never believed possible.
You can work out at home until you gain a bit of muscle and then transition to a gym.
>>
>>24625014
Day trading? What's your portfolio looking like? Top 5 investments?
>>
You have a big forhead, get bangs to make your face look good and just eat more and lift. You're not even bad looking and there IS hope for you.
Also, stop dressing sloppily and get fitted clothes, but not those gay ass pants which is considered "Fashion" these days. Just stop complaining ur not bad looking boii
>>
File: steakandvidya.png (1MB, 994x542px) Image search: [Google]
steakandvidya.png
1MB, 994x542px
>>24625040

Ok I will follow ur adv and prob cut my hair shorter, but i def dont wanna go bald..

Prob will take a few mths to see results, what can i do in the meantime to be less autistic? I don't have a social circle, so no friends to go out with - that's why i play so much vidya. Should i join a sports club or sth even though i have no interest in any of them?
>>
>>24625065
Find something you feel like you could take an interest in outside of the internet. Any type of sport, if you can't play it take lessons. Go to bars. Look for any excuse to get out and interact.
I go shooting at my local range, that helped me start socializing. I still dont really have friends but it's not impossible to go and be less autistic without any kind of friend.
>>
File: picrelated2.png (81KB, 1332x92px) Image search: [Google]
picrelated2.png
81KB, 1332x92px
>>24625054

Made a fair amount off lucky TSLA calls when it was sub-$100, and bits here and there from similar hype trains.

Very rare do i give a fuck about fundamentals tho. It's also worth nothing that the current market is more favorable for trading and not investing. Short term trading is all down to supply+demand. I use simple moving averages on my index charts, but nothing except volume on individual stocks.
>>
>>24625092

worth noting*
>>
>>24625065
>>24625014
jesus dude dont talk like that. no one anywhere wants to chill with someone who says shit like "vidya" or "normiebook" i dont have a fb myself and if someone asks why i just say its not my thing. i have a twitter and snapchat tho as just other options to hit me up. you have to at least attempt to make yourself available.

stopping your autisim is gonna be a project so take baby steps. buy some clothes that aren't stupid and huge and baggy on you, do away with that flat brimmed hat and speak like a normal person. if anyone ever asks about your hobbies its fine to say you play games and spend time online but at least pepper in that you go to the gym or that you like to hit up the bar or maybe your local library or something.

im also confused about ur "steakandvidya" pic cuz like.. did you eat half the fucking meal before taking a picture? or is that all you can eat at once?
>>
>>24625104
if you're not a rapper or black those flat brimmed hats make you look like white trailer trash. if you want a hat just look for something simple like a beanie
>>
>>24625104

What can i say, 4chan brings out the inner autism in me. Dw i don't talk like this irl.. Yep i have a twitter but mostly use that to rt memes and hit up @realdonaldtrump

Also, I'm eating the steak as im typing, cooked some more :>

>>24625109

hahahahahah +1
>>
>>24624832
Cut your fucking hair and shave you fucking idiot.
>>
>>24624832
Look at Dane Dehaan.. You could be somebody
>>
File: beanie.png (382KB, 396x476px) Image search: [Google]
beanie.png
382KB, 396x476px
>>24625109
>beanie

I hear ya
>>
File: handsome2.png (299KB, 317x501px) Image search: [Google]
handsome2.png
299KB, 317x501px
>>24625061

aww ur the best, this one is just for you :3
>>
>>24625096
really? you got email? i have more questions.
>>
>>24624832
I've seen plenty of ugly guys and chick with someone else. No need to worry
>>
>>24625782

Not exactly reassuring but okay I'll take it.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.