[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an American man and I think American women are disgusting.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0007.jpg (38KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0007.jpg
38KB, 500x375px
I'm an American man and I think American women are disgusting. Just the way they present themselves, etc. It makes me cringe. I've dated girls from all over and our girls are just at the bottom of the list. Am I the only one who feels this way? I'm not saying all of our girls are bad, but the majority of girls I come in contact with are nightmares. I've never dated a girl from another country who was a bad partner. Never. Every American girl I've been with has been a total train wreck. What causes this?
>>
>>24624533
Obviously being American causes it you dumb piece of shit.
>American sluts are shitty
>I can't find a correlation between them though
>>
>>24624567
Explain. What is it about America that causes this?
>>
>>24624533
How exactly? It's painful to read.

There is a notion of sleeping around and how's that a bad thing?
>>
>>24624600
More likely to catch diseases. Bad stigma but a general idea of what people think about girls who sleep around.
>>
>>24624533
I don't know if this answers your question but.
Excess in all the wrong places is what makes America (not just women).

Like for example we have some of the most screwy Alcohol (ABC) laws in the world outside of some middle east countries and yet we also have stupidly high rates of binge drinking and alcoholism more often in not places that are ultraconservative. Sure in the EU and the UK and especially Australia and NZ drinking is huge but I never see people from there rarely unable to hold their alcohol and quickly got over the binge drinking phase.
The same thing for relationships, we talk about sex and how you need to protect yourself, but never things like qualities that genuinely good in a person to person relationship, if they are stable and a supportive.
With education is all a big race to go to Uni and everyone is told "work really hard, go to a good college and you will have all the money you want to get what you want". But never how to save and manage your finances or really important skills outside of college, and we ask why we have a trade and skilled worker deficit.

tl;dr our country is short sighted and women are just the same as everyone here, relationships are only meaningful if you can gain from it bullshit.
>>
>>24624622
Butt their clean ;^

You're right and I give you that.
>>
>>24624600
>>24624622
It's not even the stigma of sleeping around that bothers me. European girls I've dated are very much open about their sexual life and their sexual desires. I guess it's the way the woman presents this. American girls just go about doing it so trashy.
>>
>>24624640
This hit the nail on the head. Thank you for the response, Anon.
>>
>>24624661
There is more to the world than usa and europa
>>
>>24624698
I was just using Europe as an example.
>>
As a Eurofag I always had the idea that the average American woman was more slutty or perverted than over here. Don't disappoint me bros.
>>
>>24624835
If you come to America you can easily get laid your first night. 100% fact.
>>
>>24624858
Maybe if you look like a football player
>>
>>24624886
Nah, man. It's super easy to get women here.
>>
>>24624934
If you have any sort of accent it's pretty much a sure thing.
>>
>>24625002
I just moved north from the south. I have a thick southern accent and I still pull it off. Any European dude has it made.
>>
>>24625008
As in southern US, yeah? Euro fem here, would do in an instant. However irrelevant that is. Guess you always want what you can't have.
>>
>>24624533
English, scumfucker, do you speak it?
>>
>>24624640
Nice insight anon. I liked it.
>>
>>24624533
I've been all over the world too. American women are the hottest, but this latest generation are generally fucktards. Texas i found is the best hope for women that carry themselves respectably.
>>
File: 1318922067042.jpg (51KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1318922067042.jpg
51KB, 250x250px
You come from a decaying honor culture so any women who don't adhere to your incredibly narrow idea of how a woman should behave will be off putting. I grew up in Georgia and SC and had this problem for a couple years. It passes with time and you can adapt to different culture norms.

Or I dunno - you can live and die a fucking hick.
>>
>>24625938
Kik or Skype me. stnmltn on both.

Any Euro ladies feel free to message me. You're about the only women I find attractive.
>>
>>24627543
So you think a girl from Sofia is just löike one from Den Haag? You are a typical ignorant US-Boy with no fucking idea of the world. Go and fuck yourself.
>>
I went to the USA once (i'm a male from europe) and I noticed that the whole jewish tumblr-esque appearance and attitude is much more prominent in american women.
>>
>>24624533
>mfw american women are the only women that find me attractive

yeah fuck off OP they're the best
>>
>>24624533
I'm an American girl and find that most American men are douchebags.
>>
ITT
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.