[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To all the decent looking guys Would you date a middle-aged woman?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2

File: la-et-mn-the-master-pictures-008.jpg (359KB, 1864x997px) Image search: [Google]
la-et-mn-the-master-pictures-008.jpg
359KB, 1864x997px
To all the decent looking guys
Would you date a middle-aged woman?
>>
>>24622775
That picture is quite the unfair example seeing as Amy Adams looks amazing for her age, but yes I would. I've found that in general I am more attracted to older women.
Having said that, the arguing point here would be if I was actually a decent looking guy.
>>
What's your age? location?
>>
Hookup regularly, not date
>>
>>24622775
I've dated a few older women... and married the last one I dated.
>wife, just turned 40
>me, soon to be 31
>>
>>24622775
I'm more average looking but yeah older women are sexy
>>
>>24622775
depends on personality and character traits.
>>24622918
good for you anon
>>
It depends what she was like.
>>
>>24622775
Yes of course. But I'm too ugly and immature unfortunately. I would go for an older woman as ugly as me probably.
>>
>>24622775
this
>>24622960
I like older women but I'm not decent looking
>>
>>24622932
Meh. It was a marriage of convenience.
>just kidding
Honestly, I got tired of dating "women" my own age, or younger. Got tired of dating chicks who have no work ethic, don't know what they want to do with their lives, etcetera.
I just click with women older than myself far more easily. They've established their lives, their hard-partying days are mostly behind them, they're more emotionally mature... and they know how to fuck.
>>
>>24622775
Are you offering?
>>
I am 22 and yes
>>
>>24622775
i'm middle-aged so yes.
>>
I'm 26 and yes. I'd even date a lady in her 60s if she was good looking. I wouldn't date anyone younger than 21 though. I'm pretty good looking too.
>>
I have and would again.
>>
>1 post by this ID

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>24622775
I'm 24 now but when I was 19-20 I had sex with many middle aged women. I saw a possible sexaholic who was probably in her late 40s. she loved to squirt, was very into anal. i'd fuck her ass while she played with herself. last time I saw her she was giving me a bj then proceeded to lick my ass without warning. i had good times, but I just felt like I needed a change in life. I think she moved out of town since then, its been a few years
>>
>>24622775
Would fuck but never really date long term.
>>
I'm 22 and I'm seeing a 38 year old married woman.
>>
>>24623740
how did u hook that up? sounds great...
>>
>>24622775
I would rather die alone. No matter how low I sink, I hope I'll always have enough self-respect left to never date a woman over 40.
>>
>>24622775
Ive dated
1st one
> be 21
>Meet her at work , shes 37
>first at work relationship and older woman ever
>learn about her tweleve other prev relationships
>all those relationships before doesnt mater, but shes massively insecure
>starts comparing me to the losers she dated
>have to eat out every friday
>both live at home , so no sex at each other houses
>sex was pmuch every 2nd friday long as she wasnt on her period
>would order out from a hotel for delivery frompizza place
>wed order from that particular place so much eventually the woman got to know our order downpact, embarrsing
>cant talk to other women at work, she gets jealous
>cant email other women, jealous
>cant eat lunch, jealous
>must respond to her emails within a minute or i get a passive aggressive message asking why im not messaging back
>forcing marriage date on me
>not fuckin happening
>anon im sorry but ilu
>well, i dont love you
>eventually get tired of her controlling bs, end it at work
>pull away from her, leave
Felt like a dick at the end and it didnt end on the best terms, but i can say i never put my hands on her. Still work in the same building, was little awkward at first, now its not as bad.
2nd
>21, meet woman on okc
>youngish looking for her age (43) but cute imo
>MEet in manhattan, decide to take her bowling since coffee date is kinda overdone
>pay for 4 or 5 games, eat food
>drink, break the touch barrier during the bowling with hugs and eventually kiss
>leave, decide its still early take her to a comedy show as part of my plan
>make it, both seem to have the same toliet sense of humor
>leave aftrr drinking some more, kiss night

On the train, she texts me asking for the pictures of us. I text back, basically saying id like to do this again sometime. It probably wasnt a good sign, because before the date had even started she told me ahead of time she was planning on meetinh a friend, so i probably shouldve taken that as a hint that she wasn't too crazy about fuckin.
>>
For long term that quite frankly depends on wether she is fertile and willing to have children so younger middle age could work. For me personaly that is a dealbreaker as I want to have kids in the future.
>>
>>24622775
Sure. But I'm 34
>>
I would... but im a loser and it probably wouldn't work out
>>
Yes.
>>
>>24622775
yes. i'm 33 so i'm not too far from middle aged (maybe i'm already there?) i suppose, but yeah - i tend to go after older women
>>
>>24625246
lol

33 is middle aged? how young are all you fuckers?
>>
>>24622775
Why not?
>>
>>24622775
If she was attractive yes.
>>
I'm wondering if the older woman that rated me in a rate thread not long ago said she was strangely attracted to me and that I should keep doing what I'm doing is about in this thread
>>
Yes.

- Experience (social and relationship as well as sexual) are a big plus.

- Independence (doesn't rely on me for car / money / housing etc)

- Less wrapped up in drama (they have careers, families, etc, they aren't just constantly vaguebooking online about some pointless drama that they act like they hate but secretly revel in because it's the only thing they have going on.

That being said, attraction is important, and as time goes on, often so does the body. There's a big difference between a chubby/ugly woman at 47 and a chubby/ugly woman at 21.

There's also issues with certain social differences and interests. I'm into nerdy shit and video games, it's a lot rarer to meet someone in their 40s who can match me than it is to meet someone in their 20s who can.

And that drama stuff I mentioned, it's nice when they're not involved in it, but they're usually not involved in anything else I'm doing either. Like, they aren't friends with my friends, they probably don't go to school with me or work with me etc. That's not a big deal for me as I'm used to meeting women online and having them be rather disconnected from the rest of my life, but it is probably a buzzkill for a lot of guys.
>>
I fuck around a lot, mostly with FWBs where there's a real mutual understanding and rapport rather than one night stands, and I've regularly gone for thirtysomethings and fortysomethings as a mid-twenties guy. They are often pretty fun.

The thirtysomethings usually have chips on their shoulders because they're very aware that the instant free attention and endless license to do whatever they want, behave however they want, and still keep the guy's interest, is all gone. Girls in their mid-to-late twenties also have this problem too. You can tell these girls apart real fuckin' quick because they always sound like
>I am fucking sick and tired of MEN. Men are fucking garbage. I want you to buy me things and take me to dinner right now you fucking piece of garbage. I bet you're just like all the rest. I'm SICK and TIRED of not being treated like the PRINCESS!! that I am. Get at me if you're tall, rich, and you own an island. Don't even fucking bother replying if you aren't going to write me a five-page letter about how beautiful I am. Fuck you. I hate men.

Like, damn! I wasn't gonna go for you because you're old and look like a worn-in catcher's mitt, but now I'm totally down for you to nag me like you're my fucking mother and have a 24/7 period! Let's date!

Fortysomethings are usually a lot more chill. Some of the funnest girls I've ever hung out with. 16 year old girls are obviously dumb as rocks but they're bubbly and youthful, while 45 year olds often have real personalities and know what they want in life, so they're better conversation. Both can be fun. Depends on mood.

I'd never date one though. I want kids. And ultimately, as Patrice O'Neal once said: An ugly 18 year old is worth five times as much as a beautiful 35 year old.
>>
>>24622775
I'm not exactly decent looking but I have a 42 year old FWB. I don't think I'd actually date her seriously though. I prefer to be single.
>>
File: hjhj.jpg (176KB, 1551x1555px) Image search: [Google]
hjhj.jpg
176KB, 1551x1555px
>>24622775
That depends, am I a decent looking guy?
>>
>>24622775
If she was rich enough
>>
Fucked a 39 year old I met over craigslist.
She was cheating with her husband and I was like the fourth in a row of shags.

All in all I found her an awful human being and only shagged her before she mentioned her husband. Wanted to turn it into a regular thing but felt too wrong for me.

Sex was amazing though.
>>
>>24622775
I prefer older women anyway so yeah. It'd be fun.
>>
>>24622775
Yeah I would tbqh.. I'd be too young for them though (20)
>>
>>24626056
21 yr old guy from above.
Don't doubt yourself. Depends on what they're looking for, mostly its just sex if you're younger than them by that degree though.
>>
>>24626026
How'd you manage to find her?
>>
>>24626092
Craigslist.
Was feeling bored and desperate for attention so I just posted "21 yr old looking for older woman".
Got a reply from about 2 real women, the other was a nasty 61 black woman who texted like a child so I ducked out, the other was the 39 yr old blonde cheater.
>>
>>24622775
older women know how to fuck and they are not afraid to suck a dick.
an older woman will fuck you so much better than any girl your age.
>>
>>24626262
They won't love you as much though.

But yeah the sex is phenomenal.
>>
>>24626338
>They won't love you as much though.
yea they will.
young dudes trigger their maternal instinct
however,older women are also colder emotionally and they will just dump you if they think you're just after the vag which is not a bad thing. do you really want to waste that much time on someone who's just going to look worse & worse?
>>
Middle aged women are fantastic. Especially married ones. 42yo married neighbor comes to my apt almost everyday to be used like a whore. I feel a little bad because her husband is bro tier. He's just gone from early morning to about 7 pm 5 days a week, and with her kids in school, she's bored. I work from home so right after the last school bus comes, she's knocking on my door. Sometimes I get my laundry done to which is pretty awesome.
Recently, she's started asking if I have any friends we could play with. She really wants to be DP'ed
>>
Easily. I'd have no qualms about it.
>>
>>24622881
This
>>
>>24622775
probably, are you white and have black children? then no.
>>
29 here, have and would again depending on the female.
>>
>>24622775
24 here
I would be only on like a sugar mommy style thing
>I wouldn't be paying for no shit
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.