[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's get an interracial Love thread going

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_o8oj91f9gs1u6au7go1_540.jpg (101KB, 540x675px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8oj91f9gs1u6au7go1_540.jpg
101KB, 540x675px
Let's get an interracial
Love thread going
>>
File: tumblr_ogyrf6wItR1u4xe6to1_1280.png (2MB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogyrf6wItR1u4xe6to1_1280.png
2MB, 1000x1333px
Let's be progressive
>>
>>24621950
Wish there was Asian females on here interested..
>>
>weird fetish-y picture for what would have been an interesting discussion thread

I feel like the entire 'girls like black guys' thing is basically invented. I've heard way more women sheepishly admit they'd never date a black guy than the number who've expressed a preference for them.
>>
These threads always make me cringe lol

>>24622106
Ofc it's not fucking real lol most girls really don't wanna date a black guy. But the thing is, that's the point of the fetish. It's always some ghetto thug looking guy with a big penis fucking some ritzy looking white girl. "BBC" is only a thing because of slavery. If slavery never happened blacks wouldn't be a fetish
>>
>>24621890
Ironic when you have white people bemoaning the death of the white race due to the influx of refugees and immigrants all the while you have threads like these that encourage interracial.

You can't cry about black/asian men "stealing" white women all the while you're slaying and thirsting for asian girls.

Asian/black genes are dominant. You fuck any of them and the babies will be non-white.

U think asian girls dig white guys who call them gooks?
>>
>>24623394
Yes, subs do enjoy being degraded Jamal.
And their genes are not dominant, I don't think you understand how reproduction works.
>>
>>24623483
Asian girl here. I hate race fetishist assholes
>>
File: image.png (508KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
508KB, 1136x640px
>>24623499
Why tho
>>
>>24623483
Real asian girls hate being fetishized. Often times its implicitly racist.

If you knew how reproduction works then you would know that any of those babies will never look 100% european. Mongoloid eyelids tend to be a dominant trait.
>>
>>24623394
> bemoaning the death of the white race
> black/asian men "stealing" white women
Lmao Jamal go home
>>
>>24623499
>Fuck fetishists degrading my race
loves white cock only dates white guys
>>
>>24623499
>Woman does it and it's okay
>Guy does it and it's "race fetishism"
>>
>>24624108
Asian girls pull this shit way to often its ridiculous
>>
Isnt it funny that we rarely get to see a thread with white girls going on a whining tirade about white men being stolen by asian girls?

Yo white dudes stop being so insecure. Ya'll coming off as a bunch of sissies.

>>24624081
lives asian pussy only fucks asian girls. The yellow fever is real. Its about the only pussy you can get.
>>
>>24624180
Jamal is still at it guys lmao
>>
>>24624163
Eh. It's pretty normal in society for women to ridicule men's sexuality in general though, don't let it bother you.

You have entire groups of women saying they should be allowed to fuck five hundred guys and nobody can judge them, but those same women turn around and "shame" men who try to sleep with as many women as they can, even if they don't succeed in doing it and tell them that they're horrible perverts.

>Also I find asian women slightly more attractive than women of other races, with the exception being slavic women, which I typically find more attractive
>I'm white
>This visual preference will have some women call me a race fetishist

There is a reason that a lot of men seemingly have "yellow fever", and that's because asian women have a high amount of the feminine features that all men look for. Rounder faces, thick/soft hair, narrower shoulders, etc.

It's quite the same reason that all races find black women the least desirable, they have a lot of masculine features.

>>24624180
You don't go to /soc/ much do you? And apparently /r9k/ according to some friends of mine, there's actually a LOT of women who complain that asian women are "stealing all the desirable men". Relax Jamal.
>>
>>24624184
Nah its just good laughs to get u guys all worked up. Think I just might post a BBC worship thread to get you guys real mad.

Love when it all the faggots come from all corners of the internet to defend the so "precious" white race.
>>
>>24624216
Sure fooled us Jamal we so angry :^)
>>
>>24624231
I'm just trying to save the white race bro. Don't come at me so hard man!
>>
So by interracial love does the thread really mean girls into white guys?
>>
>>24624252
Let's be real, this thread is and will be 100% male. Just like most threads on /soc/.
>>
do you think asian girls are going to want to post when you call them gooks...? what the hell is wrong with white men..
>>
>>24624262
>what the hell is wrong with white men..
Some people, male and female, are into the whole race play thing during sex.

I dated a black girl for two years who out of nowhere would ask me to "call her nigger and pull her hair" during sex, she wasn't like that all the time but she got off on the race play thing. Wasn't really my cup of tea, but some people are into it. It's a degradation/humiliation thing, if you go to /kink/ you'll see that a lot of the female posters are into that. Some people get carried away with it though. Chill. It's less common than Jamal going into a club screaming "Where the white bitches at".
>>
>>24624262
Alot of things apparently, just look at all the hypocrisy with them discouraging white women to date out their race. And discredits anyone who has before, basically if she's not dating a white, it ain't right.
Then they'll pull a 180 and thirst over some asian girl forgetting about all those principles and superiority and then just try to dominate that said asian girl and show her off to his friends. Well in a way

This is always up for interpretations from any white men here reading, this is your website after all.
>>
>>24624293
What's your damage, Trayvon? I didn't see anybody in this thread saying anything about keeping the white race pure besides you. Did one too many white women refuse to date you?

I'm sorry that happened to you, maybe you shouldn't call all women hoes and all white people racists. Might help.
>>
>>24624304

You're trying way too hard lad
>>
>>24624311
You're right, no amount of advice will stop him from having his point of view.

Entering a thread and attacking a racial group claiming they're saying things that nobody in the thread said is pretty fucking stupid, after all.
>>
>>24624304
You can literally say anything on this site and include "white men" and it will almost *always* set someone off, on a rant, damage controlling, or whatever you call this. Honestly it'll never not be funny

>and all white people racists
Everyone is racist boiu get over it man.
I'm sorry some nigger said all white should die and are racist on your local news
>>
>>24624318
This is some true sjw shit. If not I don't what it is

Pls send me another (you)
>>
>>24624304
This niggers are always trying to feel sorry for themselves and make everything about them rip
>>
>>24624318
>Entering a thread and attacking a racial group
the first two posts about asian girls being gooks isn't racist at all right?
>>
>>24624324
>Everyone is racist boiu get over it man.
What? Everybody hates at least one ethnic group based purely on their ethnicity?

You can't seriously believe that can you? People have preferences and dislikes but that doesn't make them racist. You're racist when you think that one race is inferior or that the entire race does something exclusive to that race.

Like, you can say that black people have an extraordinarily high rate of murder in the US, and not be racist. On the other hand, saying all black people are murderers would be racist.
>>
File: 1271172288749.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1271172288749.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>
>>24624452
thats because she can't fit black cock in her teeny weeny mouth. Too big. But hey, white girls like to eat. So they got them big mouths.

It all works out brahs.
>>
>>24623394
Just because we want to fug them doesnt mean we want to start a family with them
>>
File: images (6).jpg (6KB, 206x245px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
6KB, 206x245px
>>24624464
Ikr
>>
>>24624482
really brah, i gotta repeat myself again?!?!. Its a scientific fact black girls have smaller mouths. Like I said white girls like to eat them burgers. So big monster black cocks are better served for white girls. Come on man, its 2016, dont ya know this shit already?

>>24624478
Thats what ya'll say, until you start falling in luv. Also when ya give em creampies, girls tend to get pregnant. I think it has something to do with that white stuff they call sperm?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.