[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pretty girls - what is it like living life on ultra easy mode?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 11

File: easymode.webm (1012KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
easymode.webm
1012KB, 1280x720px
Pretty girls - what is it like living life on ultra easy mode?
>>
>>24621248
Not to sound cocky or like a bitch, but it's nice to be treated different than the uglier females. I know I'm hot and depending on the man, I'd let pretty much any hot guy cum inside me.

>Feel free to ask me anything else
>>
>>24621248
I don't hate pretty girls, I just wish I was one.
>>
>>24621257
bait me harder daddy
>>
>>24621287
I know that feel :(

The pretty girls I know tend to get a lot of free attention, get thought of as better than they are at everything because of their looks, but also have a lot of unwanted attention. I'd still rather be pretty though.
>>
IDK some people think I'm pretty but I don't seem to get treated any differently other than by guys at bars
Yeah it's nice to not need to take any money with me when I go out but the unwanted attention isn't great
>>
>>24621554
Well, would you be up to chat off here about it? I'll also be honest on your looks as well. Can post my contact info if needed.
>>
>>24621560
Hahaha you're alright thanks :')
>>
>>24621554
Pic requested.
>>
File: IMG_20160504_232421.jpg (298KB, 967x1922px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160504_232421.jpg
298KB, 967x1922px
>>24621569
How's this? Can't timestamp because work
>>
>>24621565
Haha sounds good, deep down both of us know you want to but we'll play it your way ;) you're welcome too
>>
>>24621248
It's not cruise-control for life, but it does make a lot of things easier. I can wear literally whatever I want without judgement, it's considered perfectly reasonable to be picky about people I date and it becomes very easy to find out who's befriending me with ulterior motives.

It doesn't have many downsides, besides unwanted attention and judging by other women, but it doesn't really benefit me in work or education.
>>
>>24621574
Damn! You're cute lol love your smile and eyes.

>You'd receive all my attention hah
>>
>>24621574
I dunno about easy mode, but certainly try-less mode.
>>
>>24621582
I've got a nice body which must help, but anyone can get a nice body if they work for it so that's not really easy mode at all
>>
>>24621574
Cute, you do anal?
>>
>>24621610
You've got pretty good features naturally. But yea, staying in shape is definitely a good step to take.
>>
>>24621620
>unwanted attention
>>24621623
Thank you :3 and yeah everyone likes a nice butt
>>
Pretty girls struggle too when their looks fade. They CAN be 1 dimensional and end up with nobody.
Saying that, there's some old chicks out there who are still killing it at 50+ so...
Pretty girls just stay pretty and ugly guys have to learn to play guitar or be funny.
>>
File: IMG_3012.jpg (162KB, 948x1099px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3012.jpg
162KB, 948x1099px
I love being able to have sex with whoever I want whenever I want. I've been able to sleep with some famous musicians and it also turns me on to know how many guys have probably jacked off to me.
>>
>>24621642
I think the whole "pretty girls are dumb" cliche is massively exaggerated, personally.

>>24621646
Easy there ghost rider, your bait is too stronk, my logical data analysis sector indicates that would be highly unlikely. And my bullshit meter agrees.
>>
Do u also like to see guys jerking off to u or is it just the imagination that u like? Just curious.
>>
>>24621669
I like both desu
>>
>>24621646
You are (legit no lying) one of the ugliest girls I've ever seen. Getting off on the idea of creepy betas jerking off to your picture because you're apparently so beautiful is evidence of your insecurities. Your nose is massive & disformed and your face is just very unpleasant even glance at.
>>
>>24621662
Not implying they're dumb. Only a dumb person would rely on one of her/his assets.
Basically its like If you spend your whole life being shallow and you end up ugly, you're fucked.
>>
>>24621248
Beauty is subjective desu. What you think is a solid 9 could br a 6 to someone else.
Pretty girls who live on easy mode are generally cool and have good social skills and shit.
>>
File: IMG_3016.jpg (70KB, 609x1097px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3016.jpg
70KB, 609x1097px
>>24621689
LOL. U want me that bad huh? Trying to neg too hard baby. If u saw me in a bar and I approached u. U would shit yourself virgin.
>>
File: 1405339756248.jpg (104KB, 498x500px) Image search: [Google]
1405339756248.jpg
104KB, 498x500px
>>24621701
>>
I think being deemed 'beautiful' can be extremely difficult. Prettiness certainly helps in life, people respond positively to attractiveness generally. Beauty however is something else. It can be isolating. People make assumptions about you based on your appearance, that you are stupid, or that you dont have any problems, or that your life is easy. Other women don't like you. A lot of men find you intimidating, or assume you're some arsehole bitch. Anything you achieve in life, people will attribute to your looks. Having said that, being an 'ugly' woman has many social penalities as well, so really the best way for a woman to be is mildly pretty.
>>
>>24621792
I speak from some level of experience - I am generally considered a 'pretty girl'. I'm not stating that in an arrogant way - how I feel about my appearance is an entirely different matter. Loneliness is eased in life by people truly knowing and accepting you. Being pretty doesnt really make much impact on that. Men may want to sleep with you, but that doesnt necesserily mean you feel any closeness or connection with them. Since I was a child I've had serious mental health problems, which impact on me still. Being 'pretty' doesn't make that any easier. However, it can make other people assume that your problems are not legitimate. Or that everything in your life is just a piece of cake. Which isnt the case, not for me anyway.
>>
File: annastare.gif (2MB, 480x352px) Image search: [Google]
annastare.gif
2MB, 480x352px
>>24621812

Can we get a face pic? Pretty pls? :p

> being deemed 'beautiful' can be extremely difficult
I think IN GENERAL, it's a small price to pay if you're really pretty like the girl I linked in the OP. Sure, she might be catcalled, grabbed by the pussy(!), or stereotyped because she's insanely pretty, but why would she care? Her looks literally gives her an exceeding amount of status and confidence allows her to brush off minor insults like that.

That's just what I think. For a long time, I refused to believe pretty girls can have problems of ANY kind. So it's def interesting reading your take on the matter.
>>
>>24621844
How old are you? You're extremely immature
How would you feel if you were harassed daily for how you looked, verbally and sometimes physically?
>>
>>24621812
Struggle until your early to mid 20s and find your dream guy/gal. That is what happens to most women in your case. Not to generalize you, but I've seen and known many women in the same situation.

You will find that connection eventually.
>>
>>24621865
this thread isn't worth my time but i just want to say i so much agree with this
>>
>Ultra easy mode
I personally wouldn't say so. Sucks when you're seen as an aesthetic pleasure before anything else, or when guys obsessively latch onto you because they want attention from someone attractive just to feel good about themselves.

Also this:
>>24621792
>People make assumptions about you based on your appearance, that you are stupid, or that you dont have any problems, or that your life is easy. Other women don't like you. A lot of men find you intimidating, or assume you're some arsehole bitch. Anything you achieve in life, people will attribute to your looks. Having said that, being an 'ugly' woman has many social penalities as well, so really the best way for a woman to be is mildly pretty.
Very spot on, especially that first bit.
This too
>Men may want to sleep with you, but that doesnt necesserily mean you feel any closeness or connection with them. Since I was a child I've had serious mental health problems, which impact on me still. Being 'pretty' doesn't make that any easier. However, it can make other people assume that your problems are not legitimate. Or that everything in your life is just a piece of cake.

Plus, coming from personal experience, it also makes it difficult to be into certain things- like, video games, anime, and building computers. I've gotten doubts from both men and women that I'm "legit" because the general consensus is real female nerds/gamers/otaku = frumpy, chubby, average. To a lot of people involved in these things, anyone pretty is just a "booth babe" or normie faking it for attention.
>>
>>24621945
> makes it difficult to be into certain things

The way you look doesn't affect your likes and interests. If you like doing it, just do it.

You may struggle to get recognition from your peers but who gives a fuck if you enjoy doing it just do it
>>
>>24621642

>ugly guys have to learn to play guitar or be funny.

Or you could stop being a chaser for people out of your league and acting like a victim when, suprise surprise, the thin attractive person just isnt into someone who's fat an ugly.
>>
>>24621248
i'm not pretty but kinda hot and i noticed insecure people crave for my validation

most people act normally, just a little distant

i get acknowledged when i enter a room and some girls plain hate me at first sight

and yes it feels good, not going to lie
>>
>>24621962
Who's acting like a victim? This is literally a thread about how far your looks can get you.
I'm just stating that the opposite may be a hindrance for someone who's not good looking or fat
>>
>>24621701
>"trying to neg too hard"
>responds insecurely and also adding a more revealing picture

I know this must be a "clever" troll but still amusing.
>>
>>24621970

Yeah that's what I thought. Nothing wrong with that of course, it's just what it is. Pretty girls get a lot of attention, good attention usually outweighs the bad. She lives happily ever after.
>>
>>24621957
>if you enjoy doing it just do it
I do. I don't lack confidence in the things I like, I'm just saying that while frumpy girls could get away with being into certain things, when you're pretty, you're questioned and doubted a lot more often; it gets annoying.
>>
>>24621988
it wasn't always so for me and the only thing that really made a difference is that i get respect from strangers for absolutly no reason
>>
>>24621993
i wouldn't say that's true, maybe you're not around the right people
>>
Pretty girls are most often than not the most insecure.
>>
>>24621993
I get that it can be annoying but at least it doesn't stop you. Fuck what they think

If anything let it spur you on! Like when tumblr feminists see a man doing anything.
>>
>>24621701

6/10 desu
>>
>>24621866
hey, actually I have found that connection now - but it I dont think prettiness was a major factor... We were friends for a long, long time before so really got to know each others personalities before anything else. So it wasnt a relationship necesserily built on appearance.
>>
File: livingroom.jpg (82KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
livingroom.jpg
82KB, 800x600px
>>24621844
O.k here is a photo for your perusal -Let me reiterate that I make no claims about my 'beauty.' I have been called pretty before, and I did some modelling in my early 20's (which i found dehumanising as fuck).
>>
>>24621993
I used to be really into comics. I had a job working for a comic book publishing company, and part of my work involved going to conventions and promoting the publications. The amount of shit I got from incredulous guys, who couldnt believe I actually knew anything about comics, and would grill me on what I liked to read. It really got me down, and made me dread going to conventions. Even though I loved - and continue to love - comics and graphic novels. SO I get what you mean!
>>
File: IMG_20161121_215346.jpg (402KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161121_215346.jpg
402KB, 960x1280px
>>24621248
Do I belong here?
:)
>>
>>24622097
Haha, I was never too big into western comics, but I went to a small comic shop with a female friend (also rather attractive). The shop was closing down so they didn't have much stock left so everything was sitting one a table in boxes. This somewhat rotund guy approaches and tells us he doesn't know if he has any "girl comics" like Wonderwoman. I asked if he had any Deadpool or a smaller Marvel series called Livewires. He got really confused and apparently didn't recognise either title (this was before Deadpool became super popular and obnoxious). I don't remember what else he said, but we just kinda... hurried the fuck out of there because it was incredibly awkward and he was hovering.
>>
>>24622072
Technically, beauty leads to attraction. More attraction equals more potential mates. This holds true for friends as well.

Either way, good for you. I hope that it works out and sticks.
>>
>>24622118
no
not to be mean
just honesty
>>
It used to be nice, before I was really aware of the implications. Before I used to think people were nice to me and I somehow deserved it because who I am as a person etc. And then as I got older and realized it was just about sex, attraction etc. It depressed me. It made me lazy, it made me entitled in ways that were subtle that I wasn't even aware of. And I'm tired of it, I work on myself a lot more now since becoming aware of how lazy/useless it had made me. I know I sound ungrateful, I'm not. Things are easier for ugly girls even than they are for men when it comes down to it. And that's the sickening part to me. The fact my bar was set so low in terms of what else I was putting out there because I wrongly believed it had something to do with more than my looks etc. And I wrongly believed I had somehow put in effort to deserve it. It's a strange thing. This is mostly just rambling, sorry guys.
>>
>>24622118
pretty but not drop-dead. I mean any dude would bang, but not exactly a model. Youre a 6-8/10. Thats still good.
>>
>>24622203
I dont know if its easier for 'ugly' girls than 'ugly' men/boys. I think there's penalties and difficulties for both genders based on appearance, and expectations of appearance. There's a long standing precedence in European/Western cultures that a woman's value stems almost entirely from her beauty (and role as a mother). Having said that, I think as well that a lot of ideas about masculinity generate from having the 'right' kind of body - not skinny, not chubby, muscular but not too muscular etc. Which is horrible and restrictive as well.
>>
>>24622085

You're absolutely gorgeous, just wow. Really like those glasses.
>>
>>24622085
Sooo er, do you like girls?...
>>
>>24622263
I do in theory - I find women's bodies extremely attractive, especially curvaceous women. I've kissed girls before but not really gone further than that because it's so unknown. I feel a bit embarassed I wouldnt know what to do. I need a curvy lesbian to show me how its done!
>>
>>24622251
Thank you!
>>
>>24622271
1) Thank you for posting;
2) You appear to be pretty and serene: a nice combination, projecting self-confidence that is also very attractive in and of itself;
3) Since I am a pig, I am curious about your height and weight/dress size. It is probably a consequence of the aggregate, degenerate hours I have spent here that I ask. Forgive me.
>>
File: butch.jpg (175KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
butch.jpg
175KB, 1080x720px
>>24622163
>>24622224
Cheers I knew I belonged here.
:)
>>
>>24622314
oh i get it now, youre a troll
>>
>>24622308
It's an interesting subject, and I was happy to contribute to the discussion. In regards to weight/height - I'm about 5' 6'', and I don't know about my weight. I don't really like to weigh myself. I used to be very skinny with various eating problems as a younger person, but now I'm a UK size 10 -12. Them modelling days are looong gone!
>>
>>24622321
?
I'm pretty and I got called pretty. What more do you want?
>>
File: angles.jpg (228KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
angles.jpg
228KB, 960x1280px
>>24622321
>>
>>24622325
What's your ideal cock size
>>
>>24622118
Elanna, you're a fucking tranny
Stop
>>
>>24622339
Hahaha
fuck
>>
>>24622325
You're not even "pretty", get over yourself.
>>
>>24622348
That's a tranny dude

>>24622350
Elanna pls
>>
>>24622328
>>24622339
c'mon.
i'm not trying to be a jerk but the whole point of this thread is about pretty girls
you've gotta be self aware
>>
>>24621701
>>24621646
>>24621574
>>24622118
>>24622339
6/10 at highest for all of you.
>>
>>24621646
>>24621574
>>24621701
>>24621844
>>24622085
>>24622118
>>24622314
>>24622339
Would murder and leave in a ditch/10

Except for bugeyes. Probably just slap around a little and leave in the forest traumatised
>>
>>24622355
i'm not a tranny...
>>
>>24622359
Just hide their posts and don't respond.

>>24622325
I considered getting into modeling a few years ago after a bunch of friends suggested it (I'm 5'11", so typical runway height), but I feel you on the whole dehumanizing thing you mentioned earlier. Glad you moved past the eating problems.

>>24622379
That Anon was talking about the blonde, lol.
>>
>>24622118
>>24622314
>>24622339
It says "girls"
So no you don't
>>>/lgbt/7312955
>>
>>24622325
>It's an interesting subject
Yes it is.

My wife's experience is that of an unexpectedly lovely swan after ugly-duckling years. She was excited by the masculine attention, but far too shy to handle it. From ~12-22 years of age, she was shunned as an ice queen of sorts. That's crushing for a shy person, and she really lacked any peers to help her discuss/cope. It affected her ability to grow socially, and only now is she gaining the confidence to act independently. It's nice that she is finally blossoming at an age-old 24; she is still quite slender and attractive, and she now has the maturity to enjoy her effect on the world.

The case for men, as you pointed out, is similar-but-different. I am no SJW, but I have recently come to terms with some aspects of my "privilege space;" I realize that being a mature, educated, tall, fit, happy, white man makes a lot of people defer to me - a deference that I have unconsciously taken for granted, but not "deserved."

~ I'm rambling ~ It's a great topic for discussing over cocktails ~
>>
>>24622379
I was thinking about the trouble you had working with comic books. I can't help but wonder how much of that negative stereotype (hot girls can't be into nerdy things) is caused by women who cosplay... the ones that get huge attention, like Jessica Nigiri, aren't into cosplay except as a vehicle to make themselves famous.
>>
>>24622455
Does it make you angry that we live in a society where she's able to legally call herself a woman?
>>
>>24621248
it sucks being bothered by guys all the time and having other women be caty bitches. unless your a bitch yourself and use people it kind of sucks honestly. like I'm a shy girl and don't like the extra attention and I don't use men or want shit from them so that's not really a plus in my opinion.
>>
>>24622392
Yeah modelling industry is pretty horrible and makes you obsessed with weight/appearance.You made the right choice!
>>
>>24621560
>>24621576
AHAHAHAHA
>>
>>24622475
I dont know, I think its a mixture of things. I think its possible that some good looking womn like to go to conventions primarily to dress up and gain attention. I can see how that would annoy some people really in the 'scene' - and although I never cosplay, I did get tarred with the same brush. But then I think getting really annoyed is a bit hypocritical, because a lot of those nerdy guys like to see pretty young girls prancing around in their underwear as Harley Quinn. It's more jealousy about the attention they are getting, and a bit of a weird 'tree house' mentality where some nerd guys feel threatened that girls are in their territory.
>>
>>24622461
It's definitely important to be aware of he certain privileges we are afforded in life based on appearance. You assume so many things that are specific to you are universally enjoyed - well worth reflecting on. Definitely agree about the cocktails !
>>
>>24622548
Also very glad to hear your girlfriend has realised her attractiveness - this is why late 20s is so much better than early 20s
>>
>>24622530
Oh yeah. That entire gamer gate thing was legit. Anyone who thinks it was made up, or that the victims deserved what they got, is delusional.
>>
>>24622475
I'm a cosplayer and have been involved with the community since long before Nigri/Yaya and wannabes started showing up. They do cause a bit of a negative stereotype, but it's not entirely them.

Women who cosplay aren't a problem, women getting attention for cosplaying isn't a problem, its just that the scene's been taken over by girls who rely completely on promoting themselves through T&A. Nigri's interest in what she cosplays has been brought into question, but some of the girls who have tried to get famous through similar means have been proven to be less that legit.

There's a ton of attractive and/or busty female Twitch Streamers who are terrible at games, obviously don't know anything aside from whatever is currently Twitch-popular, and very blatantly are in it for the thirst money. I had a friend who was guilded with Mia Rose in WoW and she was awful and literally did nothing but use male attention to get free shit, which isn't surprising behaviour considering she promotes herself as "porn star gone gamer".

When these girls are the ones who are in the limelight, it creates a stereotype that any attractive woman is just in it for the easy male attention. If attractive women who are serious about their hobbies were getting the same level of attention, the stigma probably wouldn't exist except within a small collective of jealous nobodies who would find ways to question their legitimacy.
>>
Right now, all those girl that post a photo are average at best, not "pretty girl". Maybe only this is a little above average >>24622085
Still they have a lot of attention and shit. Just imagine how easy life is for a real "pretty girl". Life is really fair i notice.
>>
>>24621646
>>24621701
this guy >>24621689
is right, youre pretty disgusting, youre a 5 or less, but the shitty mentality that you have just makes you repugnant
>>
I think that most girls are conditioned to believe that they're pretty from a young age, mostly by their families.
Way to bait out all of the narcissistic attention whores on the board.
There's definitely a fine line between being rated highly on 4chan and being rated highly irl.
There are definitely downsides to being model-tier attractive, most of the people who interact with you are fake and a lot of conversations with others center around the way you look.
I think the only thing I have in common with some of my "friends" is that they are also good looking.
It's a shallow and meaningless life for the most part. If I accomplish anything great it would be greatly due to my looks pushing me through, I'd be handed it.
But that's not to say it isn't extreme easymode.. if you're model-tier beautiful and complain about your life, you're trash. You know it's easy and goes far beyond "hur dur guys buy me drinx lol :P"
>>
>>24622615
That was kind of my point. Women who do that mean that all women are questioned when they cosplay, especially if they're attractive.
>>
>>24622832
>if you're model-tier beautiful and complain about your life, you're trash.

It's distressing that this is accepted as truth. Plenty of attractive women (and men) have demons of their own with which they struggle daily.
>>
File: mwah.gif (755KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
mwah.gif
755KB, 320x240px
>>24622791
Love you too
>>
>>24623492
I think you can be classified as pretty...
Much better than some that think they are.
>>
>>24622856

Hahaha no. If you're a 8/10 girl, stop complaining and start sobbing this instant and hope some rich Chad falls for you. Fucking whores.
>>
>>24623492

Only "pretty" girl in this thread. However, I still wouldnt say easy mode. I mean, if you go to a place like NYC theres about 200 6-8s on every city block
>>
>>24624002
Where are the 9s and 10s?
>>
>>24623981
Pretty people can have severe mental illnesses and physical disabilities.
>>
>>24621574
where are your lips
>>24621646
drag queen
>>24622085
bulging eyes and jew nose
>>24622118
horrible trap
>>
>>24624113
They're just lying to win Chads sympathy. Not gonna argue with you, pretty ppl CANNOT have problems.
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.