[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any older women willing to chat?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: 1480284591573.png (1MB, 1280x1706px) Image search: [Google]
1480284591573.png
1MB, 1280x1706px
any older women willing to chat?
>>
20yr old here also interested
>>
Older women don't know what 4chan or Kik are.
>>
>>24619003
you sound amazing i love all of your interests kik me @ bonnynoodles
>>
Bump for interest, older women kik me at t_eli_89
>>
31 but not willing to chat (off of here), does that help you out?!
>>
>>24620822
Ugh need more females like you love older gals

Any reason why won't talk off here? Just curious
>>
>>24620831
Because it's generally boring as shit or is linked to whoever you are talking to thinking there is a chance of meeting up, and this place works perfectly well for conversation. Contactfagging is cancer.
>>
>>24620838
That makes sense. You're 31 and single? Also what's your favorite kink?
>>
>>24620838
now that im 31 myself, a 31yo girl will never be an "older woman" again...

why live
>>
>>24620853
Not single. I like to submit - that's probably the main one.
>>
>>24620885
Oops sorry just seen. That's a great one though, I'm younger but being dom is too good.
>>
>>24620890
If you're younger and you can pull it off, that's super hot.
>>
>>24620904
I most definitely am able to, pretty confident. My preference would be to tie you down to the bed and fuck until you're tearing up shaking.
>Coming from a 31 year old saying that? Urging me more. Hopefully find an older lady like you soon.
>>
>>24620912
The older I get the less ashamed I am about being into confident guys who take control in bed.
>>
>>24620885
You are the coplest person ive seen on 4chan and you seem genuinely interesting haha
>>
>>24620916
Would love to have you in bed with your mentality. Very smart female i can tell!
>>
>>24620922
I'm intelligent and I'm sexual, but I've always been shy. It's quite a limit to your potential for sexual adventures sometimes. I need a guy to take the lead.
>>
>>24620916
If you're not willing to talk off here, can you describe yourself at least?

I'd even be open just to talking more about our preferences. Wouldn't plan or think anything more lol.
>>
>>24620927
Sound just right for any decent man. I was a bit shy myself in earlier years, but ever since been more sexual and going out it kind of just went away. Being a dom often helps too lol. I like to make sure I'm in charge and she knows it.
>>
>>24620928
I'm short and chubby (not obese) with long curly dark hair. Blue eyes, pale skin, glasses. I don't look like a party girl, more like someone you'd find in a library.

>>24620932
>I like to make sure I'm in charge and she knows it.
Good. I like being bossed around in sexual situations, pretty much the opposite in others though!
>>
>>24620943
You sound amazing god. I love females with glasses as well! And great to hear you do i love making a female feel like that. I'm huge into cum play/anal play as well. Do you not have sc or kik or just prefer talking on here? Have a few more questions and you seem good to talk about to...
>>
>>24620949
I think I've made clear I prefer talking on here! Happy to answer your questions though.
>>
>>24620953
chill.
>>
>>24620949
>anal play
I really like a thumb against my hole when I'm getting it from behind, does that mean I like anal play? *innocent face*
>>
>>24620956
You chill
>>
>>24620953
I was making sure! Lol no worries.
>>24620959
>You making me hard just saying that hah
Yeah i love rubbing it while I'm fucking roughly, making dick drenched in your juices.
>>
>>24620969
>while I'm fucking roughly
Do you pull a girl's hair? Are you a bully?
>>
>>24620978
Most of the time, yes. I love it when I'm fucking from behind pulling on a girls hair, i also like slapping that ass and grabbing it hard as can be when i cum. But otherwise yeah you could say bully type.
>How do you feel about cream pie?
>>
>>24620981
I have a weakness for bullies, it's actually pretty disgusting.

>How do you feel about cream pie?
Only in a relationship but yeah I love being cum inside
>>
>>24620822
lol... 32m

so, am i an "older guy", i doubt it
>>
>>24620986
Aye that's not so bad! We all have some weaknesses in a good way.
And have to say, you're man is blessed to have you.
>>
>>24620994
Thanks. He's out hence me taking out my horniness on the internet.
>>
>>24621000
You're welcome. Hah i don't blame you, do you taste yourself a lot? Like get wet and juicy easily too?

>Would love to shove my tongue inside you
>>
>>24621009
I get very wet. I don't taste myself voluntarily very often but my bf makes me clean his cock or my dildo or his fingers sometimes.
>>
>>24621014
I'd love to taste you then, flicking that clit and all until you're squirming and cum. I'm sure you taste delicious.
>>
Ah older women recently rated me in a rate thread and told me to keep doing what I'm doing and that she was attracted to me. Are you lurking about here by any chance?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.