[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tips for a newbie in Tinder? Got my first match yesterday and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

Tips for a newbie in Tinder?

Got my first match yesterday and really don't know what to expect when starting a simple and dry first conversation.
Where shoudl I go from the typical "Hi"? Should I cut to the chase and ask her out for a coffee?
>>
>>24618213
Cut to the chase and ask her out for sex. Unless you're looking for more than that though
>>
>>24619106
What this guy said. Escalate quickly (like in the first 3-5 messages) unless you're actively looking for a relationship.

Also, don't fall in love with a set of pictures. Realize your success rate is going to suck, and most likely you wont connect with someone even after matching. Be OK with failure and you'll succeed eventually.
>>
>>24619106
>>24619412

How do you ask someone out for sex?

"Hey, do you want to meet up for sex?"

Does that work?
>>
Monitoring thread
>>
>>24619488
ask for her to come over to chill or watch a movie
>>
>>24619488
Imo the easiest way is to look for girls that smoke. If you get a match, tell them you've got a couple of grams, some pizza and pineapple express. They come over, you smoke, eat and fuck. It's simple if you live in the right area for it.
>>
>>24619542
yeah well not everyone needs to use drugs to get laid anon.
>>
>>24618213
best tip for Tinder... be attractive
> /thread

that said, as a short (but fit and reasonably attractive) guy in his early 30s, with a shit ton of cash, i have a specific demo that i tend to be successful with...

and on top of that, i scrounge tinder for travel companions... nothing else

i find women in their early to mid 20s. as i do well for myself, i'm happy to pay their share of the trip. usually meet up once or twice, and then we have a weekend in mexico, week in europe, been to japan once (been doing this for about 5 years... used OkCupid beforehand)... and i do touristy shit, share meals and have sex every night i'm on vacation

i guess.... have $ too
> happy to share stories
>>
Having a good picture is key
I consider myself in the 7-8 range and was struggling to get matches until I took a more flattering picture of myself

for conversation, look at their bio/instagram pictures for literally anything to bring up, don't just say hi.
>>
>>24621030
How did you get a shit ton of cash?
>>
>be 28, long hair and shit (more into electronic music)

I'm also new to tinder. Having it for a week now and skipped over 100 cunts. Only a few were worth it. Saw two that I know - one I skipped, other I liked (knowing she's a slut but we never had the chance to Actually meet and talk).

First pic was with shitty quality (figured that out just a while ago) and changed to an old one, where I'm bulked and shit..now I'm not. I gave up exercise an year go.

Have income just to buy my booze and weed. No car. Imma forest dweller, tho.

Not sure how the mechanics work. What are the chances of someone seeing me again, after I changed my main pic? I live in a 1.5 mil city.

Haven't had a match yet. I'm 6-7/10 or so.
>>
File: 654654635468.jpg (42KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
654654635468.jpg
42KB, 960x540px
>mfw 200 matches in 2 months in a 400k city, with just one picture and a boring bio.
>>
How do I start a conversation with someone who basically has an empty profile with one closeup of their face? (especially on other sites where you don't match ie. they might not be interested in the first place)
>>
File: monkeyking.png (123KB, 231x209px) Image search: [Google]
monkeyking.png
123KB, 231x209px
Are any other apps worth using, my friend told me to install bumble and another told me to use coffee meets bagel but they seem extrmeely shit
>>
Anybody else having issues with SMS verification? I deleted my prior account after a bad experience and wanted to get back into it.

I've been periodically reinstalling and trying to get a verification code for the past several months, but it's not working.

If there's nothing I can do, then perhaps it's time to look into alternatives like >>24622496 said.
>>
File: tindy.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
tindy.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
Could I get some opinions on my profile?
>>
>>24621030
What advice can you give to fellow manlet on getting laid on tinder? Lots of "must be x tall to ride" lol
>>
>>24624026
I would personally remove 6 and unless you have a cute reference to your cat in your bio I don't see the point of having a standalone picture (5) of it in your profile. Other than that, I think your bio and other pictures are fine. I would think about getting a flattering picture of you looking into the camera if you want to put in work to improve your profile.
>>
How does one set up a tinder without letting anyone in contacts knowing? I personally dislike how tinder uses facebook
>>
>>24624253
Make a fake facebook profile

Use the burner app if it asks for a phone number
>>
>>24624317
burner app?
>>
>>24624333
Generates a temporary proxy phone number that can be used to verify facebook profiles among other things (first one's free)
>>
>>24624206
I'll try it out, thanks
>>
>>24618213
unless you're an 8/10 looks wise, you will have little to no success and you should just quite while your ahead. Same goes for every online dating service
>>
>>24624062
be attractive in the face, be fit, be older
>>
>>24622216
made some smart investments in my 20s after college + had a real degree with a real paycheck
>>
>>24621030
this is me

women see shit like Dan Blizerian and want to be those women traveling around the world and don't mind taking it in a few holes to do it

i'm not as well off as him but do own property in 3 countries
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.